NATION

PASSWORD

International Q&A of Savresia

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Savresia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

International Q&A of Savresia

Postby Savresia » Mon May 27, 2019 4:32 am

Hello there!

I am Luka Srbukovik, and i am the president of Savresia.

I thought it would be nice to have a Question and Answer with you great people.

You can ask anything about Savresia (or me IC/OOC) and i will answer all of them!

Thank You!

-Luka Srbukovik, President (IC)/Kevork Harutyunyan, Creator (OOC)
Republic of Savresia - Respubliky Svjetlo
———————————————————————————
Savresia is a Slavic republic located in Southwestern Europe and Balkans. We're well known for our rich culture, alcoholic drinks and our irreligious majority. NS Stats not used.
SavrasiaToday News- NATIONAL- Far-Right Political Activist, Giorgi Poznan thinks "NATO is a danger for Savresia" WORLD- Savresia recognizes Guadio as the president of Venezuela officially after the referandum SPORT- Savresia FC beats Romanian National Team in their home at 12-3

9Axes | National Anthem | 8values

MacArthur Junta
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby MacArthur Junta » Mon May 27, 2019 4:36 am

*static*

Hello there, fellow nation!
May I ask what your stance on guns is?
I’ll be awaiting your reply!
See y-

*static*

General Douglas MacArthur, President of the United States
The United States of America
After the assassination of Franklin D. Roosevelt by communists in 1942, the military swooped in to take power, placing Douglas MacArthur as President. WWII ends with America fully annexing Japan and its islands, minus the Kuril Islands, South Sakhalin and Taiwan.
PRAISE THE LORD AND PASS THE AMMUNITION

Flag credit goes to Albali.

Savresia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Savresia » Mon May 27, 2019 5:01 am

MacArthur Junta wrote:*static*

Hello there, fellow nation!
May I ask what your stance on guns is?
I’ll be awaiting your reply!
See y-

*static*

General Douglas MacArthur, President of the United States

Hello, General!

I think that guns should not be available for citizens unless in a case of Purge, too bad we don't have one.

I am a pacifist, so i don't like violent things that much.

-Luka Srbukovik, President of Savresia
Savresia is a Slavic republic located in Southwestern Europe and Balkans. We're well known for our rich culture, alcoholic drinks and our irreligious majority. NS Stats not used.
SavrasiaToday News- NATIONAL- Far-Right Political Activist, Giorgi Poznan thinks "NATO is a danger for Savresia" WORLD- Savresia recognizes Guadio as the president of Venezuela officially after the referandum SPORT- Savresia FC beats Romanian National Team in their home at 12-3

Savresia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Savresia » Tue May 28, 2019 11:49 am

/bump

Return to Factbooks and National Information