NATION

PASSWORD

cannot reply to tgs

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

cannot reply to tgs

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat May 25, 2019 9:28 pm

Hi,

I'm using antiquity theme and jaws screen reader v 2018 on a windows pc. When I try to reply to a telegram, the box doesn't pop up. Could I have some help with this please?
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat May 25, 2019 9:31 pm

To add, I can't start new tg conversations either, and this applies in google chrome as well as IE.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

[violet]
Executive Director

Founded: Antiquity

Postby [violet] » Sun May 26, 2019 5:50 pm

Does TG preview work?

You probably have some useful info in your browser's console that would explain what the problem is.

Return to Technical