NATION

PASSWORD

ANBU : Age of Shinobi (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

ANBU : Age of Shinobi (OOC)

Postby Aidannadia » Wed May 22, 2019 6:55 pm

Welcome to Konoha...

A vibrant village, located in the Great Land of Fire, The Village Hidden in the Leaves, and one of the Five Great Shinobi Villages. The village is home to many vibrant locations, from the Kage Rock, featuring the past faces of the Kage, the powerful leader of the village, watching over us to your favorite ramen stand. The people of the Hidden Leaf are strong, and they have good reason to be. Between the cataclysm of the great tailed beast attack, and the failed coup by the Uchiha clan, they have endured enough. Luckily, many have taken the call to become ninja, and protect the village and the surrounding Land of Fire in its darkest hours.

For most small civil and domestic matters in the day to day operation of the village, the Konoha Police Department, still rebuilding after the fall of the Uchiha, can handle. There exist threats near and far however that fall out of the scope of the mission statement of the Konoha Police. These threats are eliminated by the secretive ANBU Corps. The ANBU are highly skilled ninja, hand-picked by the Hokage himself to serve in squads that range in their numbers and expertise, from assassination to espionage.

You have been selected, either reassigned from another squad or handpicked by the Hokage, to serve in a newly formed squad.

Rules
    Respect. Respect your fellow shinobi. Respect the rules of the forum Respect your OP and CO-OPs.
    No Jinchuriki for plot reasons.
    No Sharingan-users for plot reasons.
    Be mindful of your power level. More power comes with more scrutiny towards you application.
    No one below the age of 13, but I will remind you that typically ANBU are older than the typical genin. I'm expecting late teens to late twenties, but extremes do exist.
    Post quality is a must. Please include at least four lines, and attempt proper grammar.
OP Notes

Hey! I'm Aid. A few notes from me about the plot and the roleplay; what to expect and what experience we're tailoring. Firstly, this is intending to be a mostly story driven and scaled down story revolving around a single squad. I'm looking for 5-7 concurrent members for the team. While I'll be reviewing apps for other characters in the roleplay, I will tell you that applications that exist outside of the scope of the roleplay's focus will be given a lot of scrutiny and will not receive as much OP support. That being said, a good idea is a good idea. Additionally, while I will be reusing some of the cast of the anime, most of the main roster should be expected to not be around. Alternate timeline, with the branch off point being the attack of the Ninetales on Konoha.

Code: Select all
[u][b]ANBU Application[/b][/u] (delete what's in parenthesis)
[b]Name:[/b] (First "Codename" Last)
[b]Clan:[/b] (Including Kekkai Genkai if applicable)
[b]Chakra Nature:[/b] (Primary|Secondary)
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Jutsu:[/b] (everyone can use basic transformation and substitution jutsus. I'd suggest including a few staple techniques to build off of: While Sasuke had his Sharingan, he also had fire jutsu from a young age and eventually incorporated the chidori into his arsenal as well. Shikamaru had his shadow possession, and built off of that. Naruto largely relied on his shadow clones to develop different techniques. By the time you are an anbu, you should have 1-2 perhaps 3 staples and some variants. Try to include limitations, strengths, and basic info of various jutsus so I can design encounters well)
[b]Strengths:[/b] (Chakra control, chakra reserves, speed, strength, aim, genjutsu/ninjutsu/taijutsu)
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] (Character flaws, noticeable gaps in certain skills)
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Extra Info:[/b]

[u][b]Clan Application[/b][/u] (not always necessary but encouraged; I'll incorporate clan politics as part of the plot and intrigue, so I'd encourage you to include some info for the worldbuilding aspect of it)
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Symbol[/b]
[b]Organizational Structure:[/b] (Include Head of Clan and Heir where applicable)
[b]Societal influence:[/b]
[b]Kekkai Genkai:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Relevant History:[/b]
[b]Extra Info:[/b]

[b][u]Mission Application[/u][/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Location(s):[/b]
[b]Description[/b]
[b]Objective:[/b]
[b]Possible Threats:[/b]

ANBU Application
Name: Souma "Okami" Kangosotsu
Clan: Kangosotsu
Chakra Nature: Fire|Yin
Jutsu:
Fire Style
Most standard fire style jutsu are part of his arsenal, including Fire Ball and Fire Bullet.
Summoning Jutsu
Active contract with the Boss Salamander, though even his chakra pool seems to be lacking the chakra to summon him without assistance.
Sealing Techniques
Fuinjutsu is a body of study involving carefully inscribed symbols on scrolls, allowing the user to bind weapons, chakra, objects, or even people within the paper.
Moxa no-Jutsu
Chakra activated cylinders with sealing jutsus around them. Versatile effects that vary based on color.
    Red: Can close grievous wounds, but requires time and steady chakra control. Overdoing it may cause more damage.
    Green: Allows chakra to flow between two connected pools(individuals or techniques) until equilibrium is reached
    Blue: Can restore flow in damaged chakra points, or increase flow at the cost of stamina.
    Yellow: (REDACTED)

Strengths: Large chakra pool. Knowledgeable on Fuinjutsu. Good chakra control. Always stays on mission.
Weaknesses: Taijutsu weakness. Limited number of Moxa Cylinders. Has little patience for mistakes.
Bio:
Souma grew up the spoiled heir of the head family. One night, his father was mysteriously assassinated with Souma being the only person nearby. In a fit of panic, Souma tried to heal his father's wound with a red moxa cylinder and failed, poisoning him. With his mother serving in the ANBU, and his father gone, he spent most of his remaining childhood alone.

He became a ninja, unheard of for his clan, and was picked for the ANBU at the age of 15 after two years as a Chuunin. Not much is known of his time in the ANBU, but the length of his service has long outlasted when many would have retired to the status of Jonin.
Extra Info:

Clan Application
Name: Kangosotsu
Symbol An outstretched palm covered in flames
Organizational Structure: Head of Clan- Nobiru Kangosotsu, whom lacks a son. His Nephew, Souma Kangosotsu is the next rival heir, but has turned down the title before.
Societal influence: The Kangosotsu are coveted for their secrets, but their ability to extend influence in the village is rather limited, given how few choose the path of shinobi.
Kekkai Genkai: While not a true Kekkai Genkai, it is notable that the Kangosotsu have long domesticated and carefully bred a special plant that reacts with chakra. When mixed with various ingredients, the reaction with chakra can ignite, and directly interact with chakra in various ways. This is referrred to as the Moxibustion Jutsu.
Relevant History: The Kangosotsu are a peaceful people, tending to their gardens and studying almost exclusively purely medical applications to their jutsu. Many of their children attend the academy, but never graduate to the rank of genin in order to make sure that the next generation can implement the Moxa when needed.
Extra Info:They're known as being on the short side.

Discord: https://discord.gg/CwUFT7b
Last edited by Aidannadia on Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:52 am, edited 10 times in total.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

ROSTER

People of Interest

Disgraced Sannin, fled the Leaf village following the discovery of highly illegal and immoral experiments. Location Unknown.

Missing nin. Location Unknown.

[spoiler=?????]???????[/spoiler]
Last edited by Aidannadia on Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:49 am, edited 14 times in total.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Clan List

Missions

Information

Minato defended the village valiantly, but died on that day. There is a lot of mystery surrounding that day, but Kushina and Naruto are still alive and Naruto shows no signs on being a Jinchuriki.

The Hokage and the ANBU became aware of the Uchiha's plot to overthrow the Hokage and install and dictatorship run by the military police and the Uchiha clan. However, they did not pull the trigger on sending Itachi to massacre them, and as a result, the coup was not stopped. Many shinobi lost their lives that day, but none more than the Uchiha. Seemingly, every man, woman, and child was massacred that day. There wer so many bodies that day however, Itachi was nowhere to be found. Many assume he died and was never identified in the remains, but others suspect he is still operating somewhere.

Rough Timeline
B.D. stands for Before Divergence
A.D. stands for After Divergence.
The year of the divergence is the year the Kyuubi was defeated by Konoha.

B.D. 50
Senju and Uchiha form the Hidden Lear VIllage, marking the end of the Warring States Period.

B.D. 43
Madara Uchiha control the Kyuubi to destroy the Leaf Village. He is defeated by Hashirama Senju. The Kyuubi is sealed in Mito Uzumaki.

B.D. 34
The First Shinobi World War begins.
Hashirama Senju captures some tailed beasts and sells them to other nations.
Tobirama Senju becomes the Second Hokage. Hashirama passes not long after.
The Second Hokage and the Second Raikage sign a peace treaty, ending the First Great Shinobi War.

B.D 14
Gyuki goes on a rampage.
The Second Great Shinobi War begins.
Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Orochimaru are defeated by Amegakure's leader Hanzo, dubbing them the lengendary Sannin in the process.
Kushina Uzumaki becomes the jinchuriki for the Kyuubi.

B.D. 4
The Second Great Shinobi War ends.

B.D. 3
The Third Great Shinobi War begins.

B.D. 1
The Third Great Shinobi War ends.
Minato Namikaze becomes the Fourth Hokage.
Orochimaru leaves the Leaf Village.

Year of Divergence-
Minato Namikaze defeats the Kyuubi and the Masked Man, but passes in the process.
[REDACTED]

A.D. 8
The Uchiha Coup is attempted. The Coup fails after the Taira Clan betrays the Uchiha, believing the Coup to be a failure.
Itachi Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha's bodies are never found.

A.D. 9
Our story begins.
Last edited by Aidannadia on Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:28 am, edited 4 times in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed May 22, 2019 8:08 pm

Hmmmmm

I'll give an interested tag. I'm thinking more of a strategist character.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Wed May 22, 2019 8:59 pm

Clan Application
Name: Taira Clan
Symbol:

Organizational Structure: Clan Head: Matsuba Taira
Clan Heir: Matsumori Taira (son of Matsuba Taira)
Societal influence: The Taira are an old clan who have seen their power wane in recent years. They were closely allied with the Uchiha and as the Uchiha became ostracised, so too did the Taira. The Taira supported the Uchiha in their coup attempt, but with that failure and the near extinction of the Uchiha, the Taira have suffered a blow to their influence. Moreover, the Taira stray someways on the periphery of Konohagakure with their less than ethical ways, in particular, their use of poisons and toxins
Kekkai Genkai: N/A
Relevant History: The Taira are known for their wisdom and are sometimes asked to advise the Hokage, but unlike for example the Nara clan other clans view the Taira with distrust. They are famed for their knowledge of medical ninjutsu, but also for the darker applications of this knowledge.
Extra Info:

ANBU Application
Name: Kimiko "Yuki" Taira
Clan: Taira Clan
Chakra Nature: Yin|Water
Jutsu:

Medical ninjutsu: Kimiko, like many in her Clan, study medical ninjutsu to not only serve as battle medics but also for the potential to use poisons and toxins in battle. She is knowledgeable in both life saving and life taking.

Puppet Technique: Kimiko uses her puppets to fight for her, so she can remain on the edge of a battlefield. Her puppets are often accompanied by poison weapons.

Shadow Technique: Like many members of the Nara clan, Kimiko has some experience in Shadow possession techniques.

Strengths: Good chakra control, analytical, calm under pressure
Weaknesses: Kimiko relies on her puppets and poisons and therefore she has little practical experience with "real" combat and thus has a taijutsu problem. She is something of an outsider who relies on what she knows--her own abilities--rather than the abilities of others.
Bio: The only daughter of Matsumori Taira, the clan heir, Kimiko grew up in the close-knit Taira family, where absolute loyalty to the clan was above loyalty to Konoha. She was born about just before the end of the Second Great Shinobi War, in which members of her clan participated in. Kimiko grew up with stories of the war, and she showed an early aptitude for medical jutsu, as well as the creation of toxins. Kimiko also developed skills in puppetry and using them to fight for her.

At 13, Kimiko passed the Chunin Exams and became regular shinobi in Konoha. She spent the next five years going on missions, sometimes in a team but more often than not as a solo ninja. She briefly worked in a team headed by Orochimaru before he was forced to fleet Konoha. The Taira clan, as supporters of the Uchiha, assisted in the latter's attempted coup and conspired to see the downfall of the Senju-led government. Kimiko's father, Matsumori, hoped to unite the houses by marrying Kimiko to an Uchiha, preferably Itachi Uchiha, four years her junior. She and the rest of the Taira participated in the coup, but when it became apparent that the Uchiha would lose the Taira accepted the Third Hogake's terms of surrender and the Taira assisted in the defeat of their long-time allies. Treated with disdain before, and now seen as traitors both to Konoha and to their allies, the Taira ended up in a strange position.

For her part, Kimiko continued her missions and achieved the rank of Jounin not long after the coup attempt. Almost immediately, she was approached and accepted into the ANBU, a position she could use to help rebuild her clan's power if she so desired.

Extra Info:
Last edited by Britanania on Thu May 23, 2019 8:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Thu May 23, 2019 9:17 am

Britanania wrote:[*snip*]

Looks promising so far.

I'll open the discord in a few days; figured I'd get some interest here first.

My apps are partially complete now, though I need to release more information on the first mission. I'll have to do that tonight.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu May 23, 2019 12:21 pm

I'll finish my app sometime tonight. If I read the OP correctly, our characters were recently transferred to the ANBU?

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Thu May 23, 2019 1:54 pm

Britanania wrote:I'll finish my app sometime tonight. If I read the OP correctly, our characters were recently transferred to the ANBU?

So, they are recently in this new squad. They could have joined under a different squad or as a solo operative before this. Otherwise they would have just been inaugurated into the ANBU immediately as the roleplay begins or just before.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu May 23, 2019 4:40 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Britanania wrote:I'll finish my app sometime tonight. If I read the OP correctly, our characters were recently transferred to the ANBU?

So, they are recently in this new squad. They could have joined under a different squad or as a solo operative before this. Otherwise they would have just been inaugurated into the ANBU immediately as the roleplay begins or just before.

So to clarify the timeline, this is after Itachi massacres the Uchiha clan, yes?

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Thu May 23, 2019 8:11 pm

Britanania wrote:
Aidannadia wrote:So, they are recently in this new squad. They could have joined under a different squad or as a solo operative before this. Otherwise they would have just been inaugurated into the ANBU immediately as the roleplay begins or just before.

So to clarify the timeline, this is after Itachi massacres the Uchiha clan, yes?
Because of the plot divergence, it actually ends up being that the Uchiha last long enough to attempt to go through with the coup and are defeated in the process. This would have been recently but honestly I hadn’t put a hard time on it yet. I would say it’s been 1-2 years since that happened.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu May 23, 2019 8:12 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Britanania wrote:So to clarify the timeline, this is after Itachi massacres the Uchiha clan, yes?
Because of the plot divergence, it actually ends up being that the Uchiha last long enough to attempt to go through with the coup and are defeated in the process. This would have been recently but honestly I hadn’t put a hard time on it yet. I would say it’s been 1-2 years since that happened.

Okay, that changes some backstory stuff for my character's clan.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Thu May 23, 2019 8:33 pm

I think that covers just about everything.

Britanania wrote:Clan Application
Name: Taira Clan
Symbol:
Organizational Structure: Clan Head: Matsuba Taira
Clan Heir: Matsumori Taira (son of Matsuba Taira)
Societal influence: The Taira are an old clan who have seen their power wane in recent years. They were closely allied with the Uchiha and as the Uchiha became ostracised, so too did the Taira. The Taira supported the Uchiha in their coup attempt, but with that failure and the near extinction of the Uchiha, the Taira have suffered a blow to their influence. Moreover, the Taira stray someways on the periphery of Konohagakure with their less than ethical ways, in particular, their use of poisons and toxins
Kekkai Genkai: N/A
Relevant History: The Taira are known for their wisdom and are sometimes asked to advise the Hokage, but unlike for example the Nara clan other clans view the Taira with distrust. They are famed for their knowledge of medical ninjutsu, but also for the darker applications of this knowledge.
Extra Info:

ANBU Application
Name: Kimiko "Yuki" Taira
Clan: Taira Clan
Chakra Nature: Yin|Water
Jutsu:

Medical ninjutsu: Kimiko, like many in her Clan, study medical ninjutsu to not only serve as battle medics but also for the potential to use poisons and toxins in battle. She is knowledgeable in both life saving and life taking.

Puppet Technique: Kimiko uses her puppets to fight for her, so she can remain on the edge of a battlefield. Her puppets are often accompanied by poison weapons.

Shadow Technique: Like many members of the Nara clan, Kimiko has some experience in Shadow possession techniques.

Strengths: Good chakra control, analytical, calm under pressure
Weaknesses: Kimiko relies on her puppets and poisons and therefore she has little practical experience with "real" combat and thus has a taijutsu problem. She is something of an outsider who relies on what she knows--her own abilities--rather than the abilities of others.
Bio: The only daughter of Matsumori Taira, the clan heir, Kimiko grew up in the close-knit Taira family, where absolute loyalty to the clan was above loyalty to Konoha. She was born about just before the end of the Second Great Shinobi War, in which members of her clan participated in. Kimiko grew up with stories of the war, and she showed an early aptitude for medical jutsu, as well as the creation of toxins. Kimiko also developed skills in puppetry and using them to fight for her.

At 13, Kimiko passed the Chunin Exams and became regular shinobi in Konoha. She spent the next five years going on missions, sometimes in a team but more often than not as a solo ninja. She briefly worked in a team headed by Orochimaru before he was forced to flee Konoha. The Taira clan, as supporters of the Uchiha, assisted in the latter's attempted coup and conspired to see the downfall of the Senju-led government. Kimiko's father, Matsumori, hoped to unite the houses by marrying Kimiko to an Uchiha, preferably Itachi Uchiha, four years her junior. She and the rest of the Taira participated in the coup, but when it became apparent that the Uchiha would lose the Taira accepted the Third Hogake's terms of surrender and the Taira assisted in the defeat of their long-time allies. Treated with disdain before, and now seen as traitors both to Konoha and to their allies, the Taira ended up in a strange position.

For her part, Kimiko continued her missions and achieved the rank of Jounin not long after the coup attempt. Almost immediately, she was approached and accepted into the ANBU, a position she could use to help rebuild her clan's power if she so desired.

Extra Info: Kimiko is of roughly average height with a slim figure. She has short blonde hair with dark eyes.
Last edited by Britanania on Mon May 27, 2019 9:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Fri May 24, 2019 1:18 pm

Britanania wrote:*snip*

Thats a very interesting character. Accepted!

I'd love to hear more about how you see the puppets function. Would they be similar to Kankuro's?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri May 24, 2019 1:23 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Britanania wrote:*snip*

Thats a very interesting character. Accepted!

I'd love to hear more about how you see the puppets function. Would they be similar to Kankuro's?

I was thinking more similar to Chiyo.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri May 24, 2019 6:47 pm

Didn't know this was so new.

Hmm, might take a look at this when i have time.

I presume characters must be local to Konohagakure and not those from other villages lands?

I got some character concepts i have used for other Naruto rps i could perhaps use.

Ello Aidan, been a while Brit.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Fri May 24, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Fri May 24, 2019 7:03 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Didn't know this was so new.

I presume characters must be local to Konohagakure and not those from other villages lands?

I got some character concepts i have used for other Naruto rps i could perhaps use.

Feel free to app for characters from other villages but my main concern is the Konoha ANBU squad. They’ll get more attention and support. I’ll try to include other character where possible and if you want to use this as a platform to tell other stories in the same universe then that only makes the IC more active.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri May 24, 2019 7:17 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Didn't know this was so new.

Feel free to app for characters from other villages but my main concern is the Konoha ANBU squad. They’ll get more attention and support. I’ll try to include other character where possible and if you want to use this as a platform to tell other stories in the same universe then that only makes the IC more active.

I was more talking about those from other lands or villages adopted into Konoha or by Konoha Shinobi.

I will have to look back over my concepts and see which would fit better, One was similar to Kimimaro, but different, the other was a 'child' of orochimaru, ie one of his experiments.

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Fri May 24, 2019 7:33 pm

Shadowwell wrote:I was more talking about those from other lands or villages adopted into Konoha or by Konoha Shinobi.

I will have to look back over my concepts and see which would fit better, One was similar to Kimimaro, but different, the other was a 'child' of orochimaru, ie one of his experiments.

People from other villages that have relocated in Konoha are allowed. It wouldn’t be the first time an experiment of Orochimaru’s was a member of the ANBU.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri May 24, 2019 7:46 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:I was more talking about those from other lands or villages adopted into Konoha or by Konoha Shinobi.

People from other villages that have relocated in Konoha are allowed. It wouldn’t be the first time an experiment of Orochimaru’s was a member of the ANBU.

Upon review of the two previous Naruto rps i was in, Age of Shinobi by Neros and Age of Shinobi Rebirth by Altruistic Paladins, I have recalled some things.

The character similar to Kimimaro had a Kekkei Genkai which was Blood and Bone release and was from the Mist. A variation of that character, which i could bring in here, just had Blood Release (similar but different from the Canon version), and was former ANBU from the Mist.

Amariki orichi, the 'child' of Orochimaru could only work in an rp set farther in the future, but i could adapt them.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri May 24, 2019 9:01 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Aidannadia wrote:People from other villages that have relocated in Konoha are allowed. It wouldn’t be the first time an experiment of Orochimaru’s was a member of the ANBU.

Upon review of the two previous Naruto rps i was in, Age of Shinobi by Neros and Age of Shinobi Rebirth by Altruistic Paladins, I have recalled some things.

The character similar to Kimimaro had a Kekkei Genkai which was Blood and Bone release and was from the Mist. A variation of that character, which i could bring in here, just had Blood Release (similar but different from the Canon version), and was former ANBU from the Mist.

Amariki orichi, the 'child' of Orochimaru could only work in an rp set farther in the future, but i could adapt them.

That would be interesting as my character worked under him when he was still part of Konoha. I didn't really explore what their relationship was, of course.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri May 24, 2019 9:11 pm

Britanania wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:

That would be interesting as my character worked under him when he was still part of Konoha. I didn't really explore what their relationship was, of course.

If i made Amariki they would most likely be a part of Konoha, though they possibly would be hiding the fact they are an experiment of Orochimaru.

Do you know when the rp takes place?

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Fri May 24, 2019 9:24 pm

Can I be an Uzumaki? I would be a 1st cousin twice removed to Naruto though I wouldn't know about him until the Hokage mentions him or I meet him in person.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri May 24, 2019 9:31 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Britanania wrote:That would be interesting as my character worked under him when he was still part of Konoha. I didn't really explore what their relationship was, of course.

If i made Amariki they would most likely be a part of Konoha, though they possibly would be hiding the fact they are an experiment of Orochimaru.

About a year after the Uchiha massacre.

American Pere Housh wrote:Can I be an Uzumaki? I would be a 1st cousin twice removed to Naruto though I wouldn't know about him until the Hokage mentions him or I meet him in person.

I feel like that would be a little Mary Sue-ish, although at this point Naruto is like 6 and as ANBU you would disclose that to him so maybe it wouldn't be a big deal.

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri May 24, 2019 9:59 pm

Britanania wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:If i made Amariki they would most likely be a part of Konoha, though they possibly would be hiding the fact they are an experiment of Orochimaru.

About a year after the Uchiha massacre.

American Pere Housh wrote:Can I be an Uzumaki? I would be a 1st cousin twice removed to Naruto though I wouldn't know about him until the Hokage mentions him or I meet him in person.

I feel like that would be a little Mary Sue-ish, although at this point Naruto is like 6 and as ANBU you would disclose that to him so maybe it wouldn't be a big deal.

Hmm so only 6 years give or take since Orochimari fled, ok.

I had a thought that perhaps Amariki was created by Orochimaru as a host as a last resort and a compendium of his jutsu knowledge. Any other variation would have to wait for me to review what Orochimaru has done and adapt the concept.
Last edited by Shadowwell on Sun May 26, 2019 3:21 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri May 24, 2019 10:32 pm

Shadowwell wrote:
Britanania wrote:About a year after the Uchiha massacre.

Hmm so only 6 years give or take since Orochimari fled, ok.

I had a thought that perhaps Amariki was created by Orochimaru as a host as a last resort and a compendium of his jutsu knowledge. Any other variation would have to wait for me to review what Orochimaru has done and adapt the concept.

ANBU Application (delete what's in parenthesis)
Name: Amariki "" Hebi
Clan: None
Chakra Nature: Fire/Earth???
Jutsu: (everyone can use basic transformation and substitution jutsus. I'd suggest including a few staple techniques to build off of: While Sasuke had his Sharingan, he also had fire jutsu from a young age and eventually incorporated the chidori into his arsenal as well. Shikamaru had his shadow possession, and built off of that. Naruto largely relied on his shadow clones to develop different techniques. By the time you are an anbu, you should have 1-2 perhaps 3 staples and some variants. Try to include limitations, strengths, and basic info of various jutsus so I can design encounters well)
Strengths: (Chakra control, chakra reserves, speed, strength, aim, genjutsu/ninjutsu/taijutsu)
Weaknesses: (Character flaws, noticeable gaps in certain skills)
Bio:
Extra Info:

The other big change is that Itachi didn't kill his family before their coup, the coup happened and then they were wiped out.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse