NATION

PASSWORD

Second Diyari War of Independence [OPEN, MT/PMT]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Diyaristan
Envoy

Founded: Apr 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Second Diyari War of Independence [OPEN, MT/PMT]

Postby Diyaristan » Tue May 21, 2019 5:01 pm

Welcome to Diyaristan, province of Sevevill.

The tourist is greeted by a depressing, dark atmosphere of crumbling buildings, dead neon signs, and the impoverished, desperate hordes roaming through the streets. Beneath the hollowed shells of towering office buildings, very little light reaches the ground in the metropolitan area of Elevit, where the occupation government has started to rebuild, and has managed to restore the electricity supply for some of the districts, their unnatural lights aglow again.

Visitors will notice many signs in Arabic lettering, but very few of those written in the neon world of business. It is a testament to the stark inequality of Diyaristani society that neon signs in Arabic are outnumbered by those of a much smaller minority, as here and there, mostly unlit Chinese letters loom over the lifeless streets of Diyaristan's bombed-out cities. Most of the Arabic signs, rather, are in graffiti and contain anti-occupation messages. A few isolated, weathered statements of support for President Hamara, a former leader of the Republic, of Turco-Arab descent, adorn these alleys, but more recently, messages hostile to him have been put up -- and the graffiti has increasingly been replaced by slick political posters in the neglected southern province belt.

At 3:15 AM, Elevit time, an Occupation patrol in the southern city of Burale saw twelve armed gunmen emerge from the eerie, darkened shadows of a city left mostly intact through the past wars, but without a working electrical grid -- and for that reason, all the more frightfully dark. Before they had time to react, four Occupation soldiers fell limp before the last managed to escape and warn his commanding officer. Morning's dim light, filtering through dense, lightless skyscrapers, revealed messages in blue spray cans, saying "Long live the Republic!"

President Hamara, in a press conference, announced the results of his emergency summit with the Sevevillian President to DNSE reporters. "I had gone to meet with President Henry about Imperial policy in our country. The last thing I want is further bloodshed, or a return to the constant, endless wars that have ruined the nation. When I raised the matter, he informed me that the rest of the Empire would not accept a restored Republic, and would pressure him for the most terrible war we would ever face, and reverse the economic progress that peace after all these years has brought. I will ensure peace has a chance for our suffering countrymen, even if I have to go against those who'd provoke us into another war to secure the peace that the people at long last deserve."

President Alamardin, of the Diyaristani Rebel Government, released a response speech to the staff of Diyara Jumihiryat, a nationally syndicated newspaper with historically close connections to the radical wing of the Nationalist Party. "Gen. Hamara and I used to work well together, but lately, he has gone crazy. He has sacrificed democracy to tyranny in the name of peace, but there can be no peace between the two systems. I opposed Baghmetara's coup the last time around, and it saddens, angers, and frustrates me to see Izgar (Hamara) following down his same dark road. Taking numerous polls in my favor as a mandate for President of the legitimate Republic of Diyaristan, I declare we will have liberty from the iron heel of the Empire, or we will have death."

Crucially, the Social Liberals have announced an intention to join the Diyaristani Rebel Government, bringing crucial support and legitimacy from the left to what started as a Nationalist initiative. Representative Alsa Lao, the party's founder and leader, stated, "Mr. Alamardin and I have rarely agreed on anything, but we must turn out as a people united and stand against the greedy war profiteers and right-wing dictatorship of the Occupation. We will be endorsing and joining the DRG."

Notices from DTI International, a private military corporation involved in several previous wars, have stated that they will be helping the Rebel Government out of "regard to our own investments and interests in the future of Diyaristan, and with concern to combating Communist influence inside the leftist SLP".

"I'd guess there's 300 or so of us against 200,000 Occupation troops. About half of them are traitors who don't deserve to be called Diyaristani," said Alamardin to Lao, both former Representatives in the Ijma, now rebels and outlaws in their own country. "I still can't believe Hamara would give up on democracy like that..."

The SLP leader looked over the maps on the table as the hot desert breezes blew around the tent. "I suggest we appeal to everyone in the international community who can help us."

Reports of a strange new movement, growing among the Arab minority, is a mystical Sufi sect, some say a cult, with members claiming to receive visions from Allah. So far, it hasn't done anything to antagonize the Sevevillian authorities.

The fate of the country is in your hands. As OP, I am explicitly inviting the international community to help decide and fight over what kind of government the Free Zone will have. To effect this change, you can make any move with or against native Diyaristani factions or other players, but keep your capabilities realistic and justified within your NS stats on military strength (or your posts will be interpreted as simple propaganda messages rather than news and have no effect on the outcome). This is merely to prevent number-jacking; no other NS stats need apply about your country in this incident.

No permission is necessary to get involved on either side... or be a wild card, and operate against everyone. Subversion, infiltration, and fostering of local factions is highly suggested for wild-card players.

If I am gone temporarily for any real-life reasons, continue the incident however you will, play your Diyaristani characters (any number of ethnic minorities acceptable), and I will adapt to whatever happens. Surprise me, as the best incidents are unpredictable.
Last edited by Diyaristan on Tue May 21, 2019 5:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
(Sevevillian-Occupied) Republic of Diyaristan - جمهيريأ دياراسطانا
Formerly an independent but flawed democracy; now under a foreign flag and occupation forces

The most conscientious leftists are shooting themselves in the foot with their ethic of sacrificing their own best to people who might not be trustworthy. The worse of them, when they fall behind in the race, decide they want to shoot others in the foot to make the race fair. Nature stubbornly refuses to be egalitarian. Not everyone can run at the same pace, or think at the same pace, and equality necessarily implies hobbling progress with worse speed for all but the slowest.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Tue May 21, 2019 11:39 pm

All three thrones in the throne room of the Pearl Palace were filled with its owners, tapping on screens, observing the goings on outside, and dealing with other important stately matters. The Heavenly Emperor was looking at potential allies for the expansion of a military alliance it was already in. Though Islam's pacifist nature frowns upon war, the best way to prevent it is to prepare for it. And prepared the Asian empire has. With a monstrous military, Amenria could easily deliver divine intervention should it need to. Today, the Heavenly Emperor found Diyaristan, a good nation currently occupied, the perfect nation to invite into the expanding alliance, should Amenria be successful in liberating it. He told his wives about his findings. "So, whaddaya say?" he asked. "I say it's time we widen our circle of trust." responded his elder wife, his younger wife nodded in agreement.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed May 22, 2019 8:06 am

Official Message from the Free Kingdom Ministry of Foreign Affairs to the Governments of Sevevill, President Hamara, and President Alamardin

The Free Kingdom of Allanea observes the growing tensions in Diyaristan with disappointment. However, we believe that, at the present, there is no room for a direct military involvement by the Free Kingdom, and if anything would like to avoid this involvement.

However, we do believe that there are some substantial problems in Diyaristan that the Free Kingdom can help all parties address.

In particular, we would like to aid in resolving the economic and humanitarian issues facing the country.

For this purpose, we would like to receive feedback from all of you on the following topics:

1. What are the key infrastructure problems facing Diyaristan, and what are the issues that have already been resolved?
2. What are your priorities in terms of health care, and in particular, are there any problems emerging in terms of preventable and contagious diseases in those areas where infrastructure coverage is still inappropriate?
3. Has a regular food supply been established for all parts of Diyaristan after the end of hostilities?

We will be happy to assist any of your organizations, or even all three, in resolving any humanitarian problems.

A more detailed questionnaire is also attached, but is optional.

FREE KINGDOM MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT QUESTIONNAIRE

Dear friends!
In receiving this questionnaire, please be aware that your nation has been chosen for an international Free Kingdom survey on the world economy. Resulting data will be disseminated to both public and private bodies within the Free Kingdom Allanea, to generate policy and business decisions and to target private and public investment and international assistance with greater efficiency and precision. It is not impossible that officials or private entities in the Free Kingdom may choose to follow up on this questionnaire with further inquiries within your nation, either for the purpose of additional inquiries or offers of assistance, alliance, or business deals.

Please return this questionnaire in digital or hardcopy form to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Policy Research Institute (57 Clark St., Liberty-City, or development@mfa.gov.all, with the subject DEVELOPMENT QUESTIONNAIRE). Thank you for your cooperation and assistance.

Please note that this questionnaire is intended to assist nations dealing with serious development, economic, and safety issues. It’s likely that if your nation is a developed, first-world nation, this questionnaire is likely not very pertinent to your interests.

Code: Select all

[u]GENERAL QUESTIONS[/u]

1.   [b]What is your nation’s name? (Longform, such as ‘Free Kingdom of Allanea’[/b]
2.   [b]What is your nation’s population?[/b]
3.   [b]What is your nation’s government’s type?[/b] (such as ‘constitutional monarchy’)
4.   [b]What is your nation’s GDP per capita? (please list GDP/PPP in Universal Standard Dollars)[/b]
5.   [b]What is your nation’s Human Development Index?[/b]
6.   [b]What is your nation’s human/sapient rights position?[/b]
7.   [b]Does your nation’s government engage in, or condone, any of the following: [/b]
[i]Ethnic cleansing:[/i]
[i]Religious/class-based/other democide:[/i]
[i]Slavery:[/i]
[i]Compulsory eugenics:[/i]
[i]Forcible segregation:[/i]
8.   [b]Are people in your nation at risk of the above activities carried out by entities such as criminal or terrorist organizations?[/b]

[u]ECONOMIC QUESTIONS:[/u]

9.   [b]As a percentage of the population, how many people in your nation are living in absolute poverty?[/b] (Under $2 per day)?
10.   [b] As a percentage of the population, how many people in your nation are undernourished?[/b]
11.   [b]What is the unemployment rate in your nation?[/b]
12.   [b]As a percentage of the population, how many people in your nation are homeless?[/b]
13.   [b]As a percentage of the population, how many people in your nation have access to personal or mass transit?[/b]
14.   [b]As a percentage of the population, how many people in your nation own a washing machine?[/b]
15.   [b]As a percentage of the population, how many people in your nation own real estate (anything from a single room in a flat) or business assets formally?[/b] (i.e. have it legally registered to them in a state or other recognized database)
16.   [b]As a percentage of the population, how many people in your nation own real estate informally?[/b] (i.e. own it de-facto but do not have it registered in their name)
17.   [b]How many days does it take for the average  citizen of your nation to complete the necessary paperwork to buy or sell a home?[/b]
18.   [b]How many days does it take for the average  citizen of your nation to complete the necessary paperwork to open their own business?[/b]
19.   [b]How many days does it take for the average  citizen of your nation to complete the necessary paperwork to build a home?[/b]

[u]ENVIRONMENTAL QUESTIONS:[/u]

20.   [b]What are the different climate zones in your nation?[/b]
21.   [b]What is the annual average temperature high and low (in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit) in the inhabited portions of your nation?[/b] (Please do not list temperatures high in the mountains, deep in the desert, etc. This is not a sporting contest to establish who has the worst weather, but a means to establish the quality of the living conditions of your nation’s people.)
22.   [b]Are serious natural disasters – earthquakes, heat waves, hurricanes, blizzards and  so forth – a recurring problem in your nation?[/b]
23.   [b]If you answered Yes to question #22, please list the number of people killed by such disasters in the past 5 years:[/b]
24.   [b]Have any serious man-made disasters (rail accidents, industrial accidents, explosions, nuclear power plant meltdowns) occurred in your nation in the past 5 years?[/b]
25.   [b]If you answered Yes to question #24, please list the number of people killed by such disasters in the past 5 years:[/b]
26.   [b]What is the air quality in your nation’s largest cities?[/b] (1 meaning perfectly safe, 10 meaning that going outdoor without a mask is hazardous to one’s health)
27.   [b]What is the water quality in your nation’s largest water sources[/b] (1 meaning perfectly safe to drink, 5 meaning the water requires boiling, 7 meaning one must wash their hands in tap water after dipping them in the river, 10 meaning the water constitutes a HAZMAT risk)

[u]INFRASTRUCTURE QUESTIONS:[/u]

28.   [b]As a percentage of the population, how many people in your nation have indoor plumbing?[/b]
29.   [b]As a percentage of the population, how many people in your nation regularly urinate/defecate outdoors?[/b]
30.   [b]As a percentage of the population, how many people in your nation have electricity in their homes?[/b]
31.   [b]As a percentage of the population, how many people in your nation have central or electric heating and/or air conditioning in their homes?[/b]
32.   [b]As a percentage of the population, how many people in your nation have Internet access?[/b]
33.   [b] As a percentage of the population, how many people in your nation have access to potable water?[/b] (For the purposes of this question, ‘access to potable water’ means a source of potable water is close enough to one’s home that one may reach it, collect the water, and return, all together within 30 minutes)
34.   [b]As a percentage of the population, how many people in your nation own a cellphone?[/b]
35.   [b]What percentage of your nation’s roads are paved?[/b]
36.   [b]What percentage of your nation’s residents live in a town or settlement with no municipal or private fire department?[/b]

[u]HEALTH CARE QUESTIONS:[/u]

37.   [b]What is the average lifespan of your nation’s residents?[/b]
38.   [b]What are the most common contagious diseases in your nation and how prevalent they are?[/b]
39.   [b]How many malaria cases occur in your nation per year? How many deaths?[/b]
40.   [b]How many pneumonia cases occur in your nation per year? How many deaths?[/b]
41.   [b]How many serious diarrheal disease cases occur in your nation per year? How many deaths?[/b]
42.   [b]How many cholera cases occur in your nation per year? How many deaths?[/b]
43.   [b]How many  trypanosomiasis (sleeping sickness) cases occur in your nation per year? How many deaths?[/b]
44.   [b]How many  AIDS, VODAIS, or comparable disease infections occur in your nation per year? How many deaths?[/b]
45.   [b]How many deaths from air-pollution related causes (respiratory diseases) occur in your nation per year? How many deaths?[/b]
46.   [b]What percentage of your nation’s population is vaccinated, and for what diseases?[/b]
47.   [b]What percentage of your nation’s population lives where they have no access to medical assistance in their immediate proximity?[/b]
48.   [b]Does your nation have any ongoing private or public efforts to combat any of the above if they are severe problems, and if yes, which efforts?[/b]
49.   [b]Does your nation have any political or terrorist movements seeking to disrupt access to medical care for religious, ideological, or other reasons?[/b]

[u]EDUCATION QUESTIONS[/u]

50.   [b]What percentage of your nation’s population are literate?[/b]
51.   [b]What percentage of your nation’s population has attained school-level education (whether in schools or via homeschooling?[/b]
52.   [b]What percentage of your nation’s population has finished post-secondary education (college or vocational education)?[/b]
53.   [b]What percentage of your nation’s population’s school have Internet access?[/b]
54.   [b]Is education in your nation unavailable for political or religious reasons to any major subgroup (gender, ethnic, or religious groups?[/b]
55.   [b]Are there any terrorist or other groups physically targeting educational facilities, students, or teachers, in an effort to deny education specifically to any group of the population?[/b]
56.   [b]Are there sufficient school facilities, either private or public, to accommodate your population (with the exception of those individuals who are being adequately homeschooled)?[/b]

[u]PERSONAL SAFETY QUESTIONS:[/u]

57.   [b]Does your nation suffer from an unusually high rate of violent crime or terrorism?[/b]
58.   [b]Does your nation suffer from an unusually high rate of kidnappings, particularly for the purpose of human trafficking?[/b]
59.   [b]Does your nation suffer from an unusually high rate of violent gang activity?[/b]
60.   [b]Does your nation’s rural population suffer from an unusually high rate of attacks from dangerous animals, particularly predators? How many deaths?[/b]
61.   [b]Does your nation’s urban population suffer from an unusually high rate of attacks from dangerous animals, particularly predators? How many deaths?[/b]

#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Wed May 22, 2019 8:14 am

(OOC:) /tag.
Can you read me, Major Tom?
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Arcadian States and Commonwealths
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 12, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Arcadian States and Commonwealths » Wed May 22, 2019 12:25 pm

Casatolo, FASC

Chancellor Jule Beaulne, CUP

Many in the government were surprised this hasn't happened earlier with the tensions between the Empire of Sevevill, and the locals in the government. The new rebel group has declared open insurrection against the Empire of Sevevill. The war there, coupled with the war with the UCSO was a disaster brewing. The Armed Forces Committee was busy today with testifications on possible intervention in the two areas. The conflict between Sevevill and Oceania have stalled into no immediate military action, and many predict the same in Diyaristan.

The Executive mansion was otherwise quiet, but this room was busy. The meeting consisted of her, the Minister of Defense, and the Director of the Office of Strategic Resources on what to do while the hearings. Financial aid to the rebels, or even advisors to the rebels in the country. This could be a launch pad for an invasion. Director Son Tae-Woo has suggested OSR teams, and even Special Operations teams to be deployed on 6-month rotations in theatre to aid the forces fighting against the government. The decision was to send in the Parliamentary Special Forces, and a team from the Special Legion Force.

Contact will be made by OSR agents in Sevevill to the provisional government of the Republic, to notify the Federation on where the special operations were needed to better the war effort for the rebels.

Elevit, Empire of Sevevill

Louis Haillet, OSR

The bazaar was full today, but no more than usual. It seems the people of this country are no strangers to conflict in this region of the now Sevevillian imperial province. Louis had been in the country for five months now, and he leaned out of his balcony and opened his computer, and began to type an email which would be sent anonymous, and if tracked be traced to the LFN. The email was to establish contact with a warlord from the provisional government.
Last edited by Arcadian States and Commonwealths on Thu May 23, 2019 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Federation of the Arcadian States and Commonwealths is the succesor the the Arcadian Empire which federated in 2035
Been on NS since 2014

Diyaristan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Diyaristan » Wed May 22, 2019 10:58 pm

Brigadier General Derazil proceeded to bring out his smartphone, displaying a bitmap image of an old DNSE news still from a past conflict, across the tabletop in front of President Alamardin, Alsa, and twenty or so other observers in the command tent. He explained the situation coolly. "As you know, the radiation in Qashmar and the lower part of the Capital Reservoir makes military activity in that area impossible except for soldiers equipped to operate in an NBC environment. For our DTI mercs, just imagine that's not on the map. The capital should be at Elevit here."

"Nonetheless, all the essentials are here for us to plan a coordinated campaign. The Hamara Administration and his Sevevillian allies field a combined force of 200,000 soldiers, but not where the still says they are. Even so, with an ungodly amount of artillery, main battle tanks, aircraft, and Allah knows what else," continued Derazil, "DTI has recommended that our forces wage a primarily small-unit war that can evade detection, surprise isolated patrols, and turn undecided people against the Sevevillians with what they termed armed propaganda teams."

An adjutant strode into the President's office within the former Supreme Ijma building. "Sir, I have two questionnaies forwarded to you from the Allanean Embassy staff."

"Oh... my. I can't possibly fill out that form under this immense burden of paperwork... oh, wait. It's optional. I'll get around to the second one some other time," exclaimed Izgar Hamara wearily. He loaded the paper onto his scanner, bringing it up onto his computer for rapid transmission to the Embassy. "I assume only the second form goes to the listed email account."

::::::: TELEBAREED DIYARA

FROM: Gen. Izgar Hamara, Chief of Staff of the Diyaristani Army
TO: Allanean Embassy, City of Elevit

1. What are the key infrastructure problems facing Diyaristan, and what are the issues that have already been resolved?
2. What are your priorities in terms of health care, and in particular, are there any problems emerging in terms of preventable and contagious diseases in those areas where infrastructure coverage is still inappropriate?
3. Has a regular food supply been established for all parts of Diyaristan after the end of hostilities?

To 1: Roads have been in disrepair, excepting critical roads that furnish supplies and material from the Sevevillians. We have considerable trouble with the electrical grid, power lines, cordless transmitters where available. Aid from Sevevill has managed to restore some of these systems, and reopened several factories, but many more industrial facilities still need extensive repairs. Infrastructure work up north, closer to the Sevevillian border, has proceeded far faster than in Southern Region cities -- Yarlaq, Burale, Ghazghar, Cilim, Alisar, and Turgit being among them. Burale has suffered the least infrastructure damage of the south end, but still could use power restoration.

To 2: The southern regions suffer from a lack of medical equipment and inoperative hospital services. Hospitals and medical services are operating in all northern cities except isolated Karbek. Parasitic diseases are the biggest issue we face right now owing to water supply contamination.

To 3: We have no problem with food supplies, thankfully enough. The Sevevillians have excess food supplies that they've done everything to ensure distribution of. Irrigation systems are heavily dependent on power transmission, however, and restoring food self-sufficiency is contingent on it.

[END]

When DTI International sent its liaison to the insurgent camp on the border, well southeast of Yarlaq, she was bearing a message from Allanea for Burgat Alamardin, President of the Rebel Government.

Response to questions from the Allanean Ministry of Foreign Affairs

1. Mostly, electrical issues. Especially in the southern provinces, power outages are a constant issue, and much of the grid hasn't functioned. Mr. Hamara has, to his credit, tried to look after the people's needs during his tenure -- but I request no aid be delivered to military industries, only those essential for the people's livelihoods.

2. Medical supplies for this region are in dire short supply. I don't know what the situation is beyond that, since I haven't been able to return to the country until recently.

3. We have no problems with food. The patriots coming to join our camp have told us that for whatever else is wrong, food aid is coming freely from the Hamara administration.

Alamardin handed the letter back to the DTI employee, who proceeded to drive northeast.

"It's strange that DTI delivered this letter. Didn't they have poor relations with Allanea before?", Alsa inquired.

Before driving her heavy off-road vehicle on the way to the Allanean Embassy, the DTI agent studiously copied the handwriting on the original missive to another, new, falsified one intended for the Embassy's staff to read.

Response to questions from the Allanean Ministry of Foreign Affairs

1. Mostly, electrical issues. Especially in the southern provinces, power outages are a constant issue, and much of the grid hasn't functioned. Roads have been getting repaired especially quickly lately to facilitate the transit of military convoys. The Hamara Administration is developing military industry by cannibalizing critical materials and parts from the civilian economy.

2. Medical supplies for this region are in dire short supply. The occupation regime has been withholding urgent medical care for populations it deems to be hostile to the regime's goals.

3. All the food aid you can deliver will be necessary to feed the people. The Hamara Administration and Sevevill have made a habit of showing only well-fed people to international aid workers and denying food to the vast majority of the people who aren't their supporters. Airdrops are urgently required.

After donning a disguise as a Sevevillian soldier, the agent took out a lighter, proceeded to burn Alamardin's original note, and took the falsified one toward Elevit for the Allaneans to read.
Last edited by Diyaristan on Wed May 22, 2019 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Formerly an independent but flawed democracy; now under a foreign flag and occupation forces

The most conscientious leftists are shooting themselves in the foot with their ethic of sacrificing their own best to people who might not be trustworthy. The worse of them, when they fall behind in the race, decide they want to shoot others in the foot to make the race fair. Nature stubbornly refuses to be egalitarian. Not everyone can run at the same pace, or think at the same pace, and equality necessarily implies hobbling progress with worse speed for all but the slowest.

Fascist Rep of Singapore
Attaché

Founded: Dec 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist Rep of Singapore » Thu May 23, 2019 12:32 am

The Republic of Kalmatia condemns the Diyaristani declaration of independence because of the use of radical Islam in a war. The Kalmatian Air Force has destroyed many Diyaristani military bases and buildings. "Radical Islam would destroy peace and prosperity of a nation-state." says General Heß.
Call me the Republic of Kalmatia when Role-playing or something

DTI International
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby DTI International » Thu May 23, 2019 1:22 am

Somewhere in the desert

Commander Michael Brooks was at his concealed dugout just outside Alisar when he noticed a strange connection to his network, apparently coming from the former LFN. "What's an email doing from there? I thought the Party was destroyed there years ago..."

A message asking how the rebellion could be helped came up. He typed his response to what he thought were anti-Sevevillian insurgents in former LFN territory, but which was, in reality, going to the spoofed Arcadian signal in Elevit.

I've sent 20 DTI stealth squads into Yarlaq to cause as much destruction as possible. We will be bringing over thousands more Volunteers to join those of us already here from Dacruz, former anarchist rebels we got in contact with through local smuggling connections. I'm sure many of them are quite glad to take up arms again -- and our mission happens to be to spread a lot of anarchy in this country.

All those people coming up in a few days are in need of a lot of weapons we can't supply right now. Still more so, the many Nationalist Party and SLP supporters all over the country who will heed the call of rebellion from their parties' leaders. Now that we have unconfirmed reports of regimes that are siding with the Sevevillian Occupation Government, we request the shifting of as many friendly personnel to this theater as possible.

The DTI squads made a noisy entry into the city of Yarlaq. The anarchists Brooks had managed to recruit were the most fanatical sort of soldiers a private military corporation could possibly hope for. Explosions rang out at City Hall, the Sevevillian barracks, and several police stations, followed by rooftop sieges and the raising of Rebel Government flags in a calculated display of defiance.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Thu May 23, 2019 3:09 am

Pearl Palace, Empire of Amenria

The three people on thrones were still busy at work. The empire would be involved in the coming conflict, but who would be sent there is still up in the air. "Nine Tails." The Heavenly Emperor proposed. "Sure, the dimensional integrity over there is not the best, so we couldn't drop in Snow White or any of her Dwarves, but Cinderella and Yoo Junghwa would be enough." He continued. His idea was rejected by his younger wife though.

"No. Yoo Junghwa is a Catholic. Wouldn't it be better if we sent a Muslim instead? We'd get sympathy easier and our faith is practically the whole reason we're even helping them this much. As for Cinderella, I'd rather not send her out in the field unless absolutely necessary. I say we have her as off-map battlefield support. Wouldn't you agree?" The brown-hair woman glanced at her husband's other wife.

Heavenly Empress Park Jin Ae nodded slightly. "Yes. In fact, I have some people in mind." She looked at her husband. "How are your apprentices doing?"

Southwestern Diyaristan

A single Jalak flew over the mountains. Its back door slowly opens, two operatives standing on either side. "Paradrop in five, four, three, two, one....Go go go!" One operative said, waving his arms to usher the passengers out. The first one to leave was a man on a motorcycle. Painted on his helmet was a smiley face with fangs, and he was wearing what seemed to be a cross between a trenchcoat and a Qing dynasty coat over tactical armour.

Following closely behind is another person on a motorcycle, this time a woman. The moment she drove off the plane, she laughed and cheered in excitement. Her mask also had a smiley face on it, but unlike her previous comrade, hers was crudely spray-painted. Her hooded cloak fluttered in the air and her ponytail danced as she did flips, turns, and does other acrobatic maneuvers in midair.

Next up was a truck, with two people inside. One was a large man wearing an Oni mask. He roared with just as much excitement as the woman before him. Next to him was what could be called his opposite. This man was short and thin, but had the same enthusiasm as the large man driving the truck.

Behind them were several mechanical animals and fifty or so ATV trucks filled with food and medical supplies. As they got closer to the ground, they started to unfold their parachutes and landed safely on the barren grounds below. They would be driving to the rebel-controlled areas of the city soon to bring hope to their brothers.
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Thu May 23, 2019 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.

Sevevill
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sevevill » Thu May 23, 2019 10:22 am

Fascist Rep of Singapore wrote:The Republic of Kalmatia condemns the Diyaristani declaration of independence because of the use of radical Islam in a war. The Kalmatian Air Force has destroyed many Diyaristani military bases and buildings. "Radical Islam would destroy peace and prosperity of a nation-state." says General Heß.

OOC:

I would like to mention that that is Godmodding. "Diyaristan" would be known as the government in the case of how you are talking about it. Rebels dont have bases. Not to mention you cant just streight up go and be like. You need to have somewhere to stage let alone get your soldiers into diyaristan. Going over a hostile nation considering I completely sorround Diyaristan (That goes for everyone joining) there should be more prep in that sense not just like "WERE HERE"

And then the classic,
"I BLEW UP ALL YOUR ****" and think thats how this rp is going to work.

I most likely will not be joining the RP any time soon so my nation will either fall to GRA or GU or someone to control in the actions during this conflict. Im tied up in two other RP's and have alot of stuff to outside of nationstates.

(Sorry for the GU yall I just needed to get that out
)
Last edited by Sevevill on Thu May 23, 2019 10:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Sevevill

First Connarian War [L]
Second Connarian War[Peace]
Stagmarian War [W]
Dracuz Civil War [W]
Liberated Free Nations Upriseing [L] (diplomacy Faild)
The Republic Of Sevevill Revolting Form Sevevill [w]
The in invasion of the NUSSR [W]
Upriseing on the Aroury Islands. [W]
Third Connarian War. [W]
The Invasion of Diyaristan [W]
The Seveillian Invasion and Occupation of the LFN [W]
War in the UCSO [-]
Invasion of the September Island [-]

Markion Regional Discord
FREEKRAVEN

Danlina
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Thu May 23, 2019 1:36 pm

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

Topic: Aiding Humanitarian Goals In Diyaristan

To The Allenean Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Government of Sevevill, President Hamara, and President Alamardin,
We have received news of the situation in Diyaristan, and we would like to inform you that after some discussions between the Ambassadori Branch and the Economical Branch we have decided to aid the Allenean humanitarian operations in Diyaristan, both financially and in sending aid of our own.
We would also like to invite all sides of the conflict, and The Free Kingdom of Allenea, to send delegates to a committee that will be held on the matter in the Danlina Ambassadori Branch conference room in Paralemville, Danlina. To avoid conflict, each delegation is allowed to be escorted by up to two lightly armed bodyguards, and the whole building and its surroundings will be secured by the Special Diplomatic Affairs platoon and the Paralemville police SWAT division.

Best Regards,
Orli Hanokh, Minister of the Danlina Ambassadori Branch
Republic of Danlina

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

The Archipelago Supports Diyari and will take military actio

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Thu May 23, 2019 2:07 pm

The Federal Republic of The Archipelago Territory strives to protect the pillars of democracy worldwide. We will be sending 1,000 “International Guard” troops to your nation, along with 10 cruise middle strikes on rebel bases. At the request of the Chief Diplomat, we will also send Junior Diplomat Michelle Vasquez, along with her fiancé, Sebastian Miller to further relations with your nation.

Sincerely,
-Sam Kavan, Lieutenant Secretary of Foreign Affairs, along with the rest of the Archipelago Department of Foreign Affairs:
Secretary of Foreign Affairs John Brown
Chief Diplomat Eitan Jackson
Minister of Foreign Affairs Kaylee Davis
Commander in Chief of the International Guard Ryan Stein
Last edited by The Archipelago Territory on Thu May 23, 2019 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Thu May 23, 2019 4:12 pm

Premier’s Palace, Moscow, Russkiya Svyachena
Premier Zhelezkin had received the news of the situation in Sevevill. With Diyaristan being a nationalistic movement, it immediately appealed to the Premier. The Premier himself believed in totalitarian nationalistic democracy, and has spent his life fighting communism and monarchism, two ideologies that the Diyaris seemed to oppose as well. The rumors of a radical islamist movement were interesting, but Russia would most likely oppose radical Islam. Russia would be extending its support out to the Diyaristan rebels in order to gain ideological influence in the world as well as spread ideology of New Russkiya Party throughout the world. An official government statement was made:

Republican Federation of Russkiya Svyachena

The Federation is appalled at the treatment of Diyaristan, and is officially condemning the Empire of Sevevill and it’s monarchist nature. Russia shall extend military support with Diyaristan due to the shared ideologies of nationalism and democracy, which Russia supports everywhere in the world. We urge nations to recognize Diyaristan and their government, and condemn Sevevill, the tyrannical empire which has destroyed democracy around the world. Russia also condemns any radical islamist movements in Diyaristan.

A communication line was opened with rebels, Russia as a global power could aid the rebels in Diyaristan greatly. Premier Svyatoslav Zhelezkin authorized the funding of Diyaristan rebel troops against Sevevill, and requested the Diyaristani rebel government to send Russian divisions as direct military assistance in their war for independence. Multiple divisions were prepared in case of a favorable response.
Last edited by Russkiya Svyachena on Thu May 23, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Russian and Proud!
Наркотик не класс, я еду не хардбасс
This nation is an alternate Russia where Gorbachev never collapsed the USSR, and instead slowly transitioned to a free market
Politics:
Pro: Putinism, President Putin, Russia, Gun Rights, Nationalism, Russian Crimea
Neutral: LGBT Rights, EU, Gorbachev
Anti: USSR, Communism, Lenin, Stalin, Ukrainian Crimea, Racism, Slavic Oppression

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Fri May 24, 2019 6:12 am

Greetings!

As the Minister of War of the Free Kingdom of Allanea, I would like to commence this message with a range of explanations.

Under Allanean law, the principal government body that deals with emergency assistance is the Free Kingdom Ministry of War itself. In a broad sense, the Free Kingdom views national emergencies such as earthquakes, nuclear meltdowns, and so on, to be national security threats, and we view disease vectors such as virii, bacteria, and parasites, to be enemies of our nation in the same way as we would if the virii were six feet tall monsters. So let me assure all of you that my involvement in this situation is not intended, at the present, to fight anyone, but it's intended to bring forth help.

So with this in mind, I would like to request the permission of all the factions that are now involved in this struggle in Diyaristan, to begin distributing assistance.

I propose the following strategies to deal with the imminent problems:

First, I propose we begin airlifting the necessary supplies to your nation. Because the Free Kingdom will airlift hospital supplies, electric parts, and one-megawatt portable power plants everywhere, I ask that all parties respect that, and not attack our airlifts.

Second, I propose that small teams of military doctors and combat engineers deploy to deal with the issues you all described. They will provide medical assistance and repair infrastructure damage where they can, but perhaps more importantly also train locals in dealing with the issues themselves.

Given the important hazards posed by parasites to children particularly, I ask that you particularly cooperate with our forces in distributing anhelmintic medications to children afflicted with intestinal worms, distributing cholera treatment, etc.

Further, seeing the involvement of Russkya Svyachena, we would like to ask Russia to assist us with resources from its State Reserve, the large emergency storage Russia is known to possess.

We thank all parties for their participation.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Danlina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Fri May 24, 2019 6:31 am

OFFICIAL TELEGRAM

Topic: Re to Allenean Ministry of War

To The Allenean Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republican Federation of Russkiya Svyachena, The Government of Sevevill, President Hamara, and President Alamardin,
I have spoken to the Danlinian Medical Minister, Richard Gabriel, and our Prime Minister, Samuel Robinson, and Danlina is willing to send its own humanitarian aid teams of doctors and combat engineers as the Alleneans have proposed, and we are willing to help fund any other nation who wills to send its own humanitarian teams as well.

Best Regards,
Orli Hanokh, Minister of the Danlina Ambassadori Branch
Republic of Danlina

Arcadian States and Commonwealths
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 12, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Arcadian States and Commonwealths » Fri May 24, 2019 10:24 am

To: President Alamardin
Priority: URGENT
Encryption: HIGH

We would like to congratulate you and your supporters in starting a revolution to overthrow the authoritarian regime that currently occupies the land. My government would like to send financial, and direct action special operations to aid your nation in its liberation. Send an advisor, to the bazaar, in Elevit. Meet me at the stand with the animals by it.

Fort Micheals, FASC

Capt.Matthäus Schirmer, C Team, PSF

Matthaus has been in the Parliamentary Special Forces for a year now and had not seen combat with the unit. He was called away into work around an hour ago to prep for a possible deployment to South West Markion. His thirteen man team was getting thier gear ready and when they receive orders to go they would be gone in three or so hours and en route to the location. He was also informed they would be working with a team from the Dacruzian Special Arms Detachment in this operation.
The Federation of the Arcadian States and Commonwealths is the succesor the the Arcadian Empire which federated in 2035
Been on NS since 2014

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Fri May 24, 2019 11:34 am

The ATV trucks stopped at houses at random, delivering rations and medicine to the locals. With luck, they'd run into the rebels they're looking to talk to. Soon, the only vehicles moving around were the three motorcycles with the masked vigilantes, the truck driven by the man in the oni mask, and the mechanical animals following them. They received a transmission from the Amenrian States.

"Come in, Cinderella." The leader of the team said. "Guys, I hacked into the computers around there and found out something funny. Apparently, there's been some movement along the supply lines between Diyaristan and Dacruzia. I know weapons smuggling is normal in these circumstances, but that's not all - there's been expensive bags, jewellery and stuff going the opposite way. Jiangshi, Joy, go over there and take a closer look. Oni, Aswang, head to the nearest rebel base. Meigui, patrol the area with your robots. I've highlighted your destinations in your minimaps. Good luck, guys. Cinderella out."

The man with the coat, codenamed Jiangshi, nodded. "Okay, you heard the lady, move out!" With that, the team separated at a fork in the road. Jiangshi and Joy went one way, Oni's truck and Aswang went the other. As the truck moved, Meigui looked at his friend and nodded. He opened the door and jumped out, landing safely on the back of his robot horse, which had its handlebars out for better handling. He turned back to the village with the rest of his robots.

Cinderella, who was taking care of communications from a very safe distance, received a message from the Allanean Ministry of War. She sent a quick reply.

To: Minister of War
Encryption: Ultimate

Gotcha. Just tell me what your guys look like and I'll highlight them on the team's HUD. (^-^)V
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Fri May 24, 2019 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Fri May 24, 2019 5:06 pm

[Undisclosed Location]

”Contact established. Meeting is a go. No hostile movement so far.”
Columbus, keep an eye on your squadmates and maintain comms with overwatch teams. And please, my God, remember to stay cool- these people are not our enemies.”

”Flint talking. Feds have arrived for the deal. No one do anything stupid while Ulysses has his chat.”
“My, that’s a big motorcade. That’s my bloody tax Approvs paying for that.”

While beams of infared lasers, NVGs, biological sensors, and various other detection devices drifted across the air, raking their surroundings for uninvited newcomers, it was only several pairs of vehicle headlights that illuminated the area, shrouding everyone in shadow and silhouette.
One side was largely more uniform, full-face gas masks and balaclavas and fatigues, silhouettes of X5 and X2 rifle/carbine variants and RFSMGs visible in the light, while the other side had a mix of formal suits and tactical gear, varying weaponry, and concealed their faces with ballistic masks and smaller oxygen masks.

Two pairs of figures emerged from each side, one man flanking the other.
One wore his clothing tightly, while the other’s coat billowed in the summer winds.
It seemed as if the entire situation only tightened, as every armed man present shifted their weapons and sighted down subconsciously.

They finally met in the middle of the two motorcades, faces still largely concealed in the inky darkness.

The uniformed, masked personnel behind both men stepped forward to feel the faces of the other side's central figure- while a bit too strange and intimate, it was vital to know the presence- or in this case, non-presence- of a disguising mask, and distinguishing the other as truthful.

That done, one bodyguard produced a small, thin attache case and opened it, revealing quite a handful of electronic equipment.
Both of the main figures pressed their hands onto needles on each side of the case, wincing slightly as it retracted for analyzation; before removing their glasses and looking into a small scanner and waiting for its confirmation.
Upon a slight electronic beep and a message on a small monitor screen, the two men faced each other.

“For the Word of God is alive and active.” The taller of the two started, an Exodian accent tinged with some Irish in his voice. His coat still rustled in the breeze.
“Sharper than any double-edged sword,” The slightly shorter man replied, this time Castilian Spanish inflecting in his tone.

“It penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow;”

“It judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.”

Their voices confirmed, the bodyguard closed the case and saluted his charge, before both bodyguards walked back to their respective sides, leaving the pair of men standing there in the center.

“Good evening, Ulysses.”
The taller Irishman greeted.

The Spaniard answered.
“Good evening, Orion.”

“How goes Diana?”

“She’s doing fine. Business has admittedly suffered a bit due to the tightening restrictions and crackdowns. How goes life in the administration?"

"Well, as far as we know, the foreign assassination plots against the Magnate has dropped since the coming of Raphael, and well, no chemical weapon-armed Metal Gears have appeared on our radar so far, so I'd say I have slightly better fortune than you."

The Spaniard chuckled to himself at that. "That's politics. The government thrives while the people and free market tumble."

"Now, I asked for the approval about this meeting from the Magnate himself- and it was hell negotiating. You know how he is about you and your organization."

"It must have been. You asked about everything we have on the hotzone?" Ulysses asked pertinently, retrieving a manila folder from somewhere within the confines of his suit, passing it to Orion before the latter skimmed through it.

"It's remarkably thin." Orion looked at Ulysses, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Are you sure this is all you have?"

"It's a far-from-home theater of war embroiled within a conflict between some rising Asian empire and the local Islamic population. You can't ever establish a real foothold in a place like that- the only people we probably have are-" The Spaniard scoffed, sighing slightly- "opium suppliers, drug and liquor smugglers, oil salesmen, and arms traffickers of the lowest incomes and consistencies of loyalty. Anyone else are either swindlers or pickpockets. And it's only getting worse- sure, social liberals might bring more political diversity to the Nationalist front, but it only rattles the political landscape even more. And sure enough, we have both sides of the aisle to face; rising Red influence in the region and competition from a foreign PMC- DTI International, already giving hell to potential contracts we could use to establish our own presence- it’s all in the file.” Ulysses elaborated. "The Allaneans might be involved as well."

"Our fighting dog, our main focus are with the Communists in the region and any socialist or generally authoritarian movements associated with them, as well as the possible promise of Diyaristani democratic independence." Orion explained. "We'll let the Allaneans and perhaps the Prussian-Poles to deal with any radical Islamists or Islamic terrorist groups, but Exodia and most of the Angel's Alliance are willing to accept a Muslim-majority government as long as it adheres to basic human rights and isn't Red."

"Tell it to the public, not to me." Ulysses remarked. "And about those radical Islamic jihadi fascist-theocratic terrorists that you don't seem to be worried about, there's... how do I say this? A UFO in the region delivering personnel via parachute, spotted apparently by a local in the southwest of the area. Didn't come from me."

Orion only narrowed his eyes.
"What the fuck?"

Ulysses gave a cynical scoff. "I'm not the only loco who reads InfoWars and Silver Phoenix, am I?"

At this, the personnel surrounding them abandoned their tactical readiness in favor of curiosity and worry, looking at each other, perhaps a few whispers and rumors spreading about.

The Irishman shuddered a bit. He wasn't used to playing games like this.
"You're not supposed to know this shit. Those people... they will not hesitate to tighten a leash and corrupt every population they get their bloody hands on. It isn't a joke- if they're there, then we have to get involved."

"So they're fuckin' real, then? How much are you keeping from us, Orion? How much of the truth?" Ulysses mocked, now agitated.

"How do I not know some damn corporate mafia investor is trying to get his government into a distant civil war over a lie that the world's most cancerous imperial dictatorship that shouldn't exist, and as far as the public knows, doesn't exist, is ready to make life hell for us?"
Orion stared at his shoes, the folds of his waving coat, hating how he spoke.
He looked up.
"How the hell do I know I can trust you?"

At this, Ulysses visibly softened, shifting tones. He fished out a large, elaborately-engraved piece of silver from his suit under the watchful eyes of Orion's bodyguards, touched it to his lips, and handed it to the latter.

"What's this? You going to give me a .45 as well?"

"Token of my trust on my side of the world. Open it like a locket, my blood and fingerprint is quite literally smeared on it. While I have yet to know if I can trust you, the most important part of honest business is the client having faith in the contractor. I swear to Jesus Christ Almighty that everything I give you you can rely on. And we never give this to a Fed."
Ulysses concluded.

"We'll talk again." Orion answered.

"I'm sure of it."

Without saying another word, the two men men and their personnel piled into their respective vehicle convoys and sped off into the night.

Orion looked at the file and the token in his hands, his heart a few beats faster than before.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Sat May 25, 2019 9:07 am

Lubyanka, Moscow
The KGB headquarters in the Russian capital was busy with activity over deployments throughout the world. In a particular meeting room however, multiple men convergedl. The men wore sunglasses and ushankas, and were sitting around a round meeting table.

“What do we know so far?” A man asked.

“Well, the rebels’ president seems to be Almardin” Said another man opening a file. “They are nationalists, opposing monarchism and communism. We have sent a request for direct military intervention, but we Russians never do only what we are allowed to do, do we? The Diyari rebels share our ideology of intense nationalism, opposition to communism and monarchism, and we hope to convince them of a free market. There are some radical islamists within, but we cannot support these, I’m afraid we need to single these individuals out and deal with them…” He continued.

“Do we have any current deployments in the region?”

“No, we have deployments in Seviville, but none in the sensitive region in particular.”

“And… who is this Hamara person?”

“He is the current regional leader of the area, he seems to be a roadblock for the rebels.”

“Understood. Listen, I want deployments there immediately, it would be in our best interests if the agents happened to be muslims, I want Central Asian agents there. We need to get them in and start getting information on the situation from the inside out, our intelligence presence should be prioritized there. Forge passports, backgrounds, and credentials for these agents immediately, say they are going there for business. Get them in contact with rebel and government officials, we need a full scan of the situation. We have all the executive authorization we need from the Premier’s Palace, now we need to act.” The man ordered.

“Understood, sir, on it.”

Elevit Airport
Three men exited the plane into the city of Elevit, in the Diyari area. The city that had greeted them looked dark, crumbling buildings and general poverty gave the agents exactly what they were expecting. Nonetheless, they were on a mission.

“Gentlemen, do you all have passports and travel documents ready?” one of them asked in Russian.

“Yep, Erzhan. I think we can continue on to the border check.” Another replied in Russian.

The three men walked together, all three looked Asian, as they were ethnic Kazakhs. They walked up to the immigration counter at the airport and presented their documents. All three were supposed citizens of Amenria, the Russian accents explained with their families being immigrants from Russia. The names, “Erzhan Turlanev,” “Adil Azamatev,” and “Kemhebek Bakhytzhanev” were codenames picked to sound convincingly Kazakh. They had booked rooms in a hotel nearby, and were supposed workers of a little known mining company, coming to Diyaristan to negotiate a deal.

They presented all documents to the officer and waited.
Russian and Proud!
This nation is an alternate Russia where Gorbachev never collapsed the USSR, and instead slowly transitioned to a free market
Politics:
Anti: USSR, Communism, Lenin, Stalin, Ukrainian Crimea, Racism, Slavic Oppression

United City States of Oceania
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Sat May 25, 2019 4:44 pm

(tag, will replace with post eventually)
Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Dentali wrote:
What is this? Captain America: Civil War?

No that had attractive people

This is the realistic version of that movie, then.

Uttland wrote:Why are the Reeds speaking Baguette? Don’t they know that in America we don’t tolerate Muslim languages like Baguette?

Liriena wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Would you give your kid to the Donald? Why or why not?

I wouldn't give him a f**king cockroach to look after. He'd probably nominate it for SCOTUS.

Danlina
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Danlina » Sun May 26, 2019 1:05 am

Three jeeps cruise through the Diyari countryside. The pastoral rural areas were a wonder for the Danlinian doctors and field engineers, who were used to similar climates but drastically different landscapes. Small villages sitting on the sands, as if frozen in time, with farmers trading in crops and women carrying buckets of water from nearby water canals, the children who accompany them curiously gazing at the unfamiliar soldiers. It seemed as if the war never reached these parts of the country. But as the humanitarian teams got closer to the cities, and the dirt paths got replaced by asphalt roads, the landscape changed to the more familiar urban areas that the Danlinians knew. As they reached the malfunctioning power plants outside of the cities, the first jeep of engineers got dropped off to help fix the power shortages.
The two other jeeps, one carrying medical personnel and the other carrying engineers, entered the city. Towering skyscrapers dominated the city skyline, with neon signs in Mandarin and Arabic labeling every building and corner. But this city isn’t what it was anymore, now only a relic of a great nation, both culturally and technologically advanced. Buildings in ruins, shops that were broken into, broken neon signs and pro-rebellion graffiti.
The jeeps stopped in front of a building labeled “khan” in Arabic, meaning a hotel or an inn.
“Sabah el heir!” One of the Danlinian medics greeted the owner of the khan. “Sabah el ward, ya habibi!” Greeted back the owner, “I am so happy to see that the humanitarian aid has finally arrived, sick and injured people have been piling up inside and outside the khan since yesterday, they are all waiting to be treated”. The medics looked at each other with concerned looks. A long day is ahead of them.
Republic of Danlina

Diyaristan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Diyaristan » Sun May 26, 2019 5:53 am

The Dervishes

In a village a few miles east of Alisar, Amir Gurbanev was leading a group discussion with some of his disciples. Increasingly popular with the country folk of Arbak, he spoke to them soothingly, with an overwhelming, serene, easy calmness to his manner.

"Go, find peace with Allah, even in the midst of a warzone. If you remember Allah is in control of the universe, nothing needs bother you as He is looking after you. But we should not forget the poor. The people suffering, unable to find peace with their worldly concerns, to forget their suffering can stop you from remembering our creator communicates to His messengers and friends to practice Islam in such a way to help heal the souls of others. Meditate upon His spirit of selfless giving and give your soul to the Lord."

"Last night," said Tomar, "I had a dream in which the Prophet appeared to me. He said, "The Lord, my friend, had appointed me a task in my lifetime on Earth. He sheltered me when Iblis brought trials to your brothers during that time. He made the creation equals in His sight, but for the weakness of man alone from Him. Despair not, Tomar. The prayers and tears of your people have reached the Lord.""

"The Lord of Visions appeared to me, too. Beside Allah was Jesus. Jesus has told me that Muhammad had gone to see you, and what I find, I am surprised to hear the dream that you had. He called me over, and said to drive the desire for wealth, either of this world or the hereafter, from my own heart, and practice social justice in the lives of my brothers and sisters, believers and atheists alike."

Elevit, Central Command Bunker

President Hamara eased back into a familiar role: that of General. The towering glass screens surrounding his chair, moving with motions and flicks of his hand, changed the pages so that a huge, hologrammatic representation of Diyaristan floated into view. The system's collated reports of intensifying rebel attacks were used to mark all areas where there have been known rebel attacks in a glowing, pulsating red.

His assets: 200,000 soldiers on hand to deal with the unrest. Where would he deploy them? At that moment, two reports popped up, one saying the government of Danlina requested a delegate to send to Paralemville on discussions of humanitarian aid. "Arrange a flight to Paralemville immediately." The second was from the Allanean War Ministry. "Can the Embassy relay that we will assist as best as we can with distributing assistance to the population?"

But the red spots on the map were beginning to spread. Attacks were being reported in the country and villages surrounding Cilim and Ghazghar. Up near Karbek, a great deal of red was starting to appear out of nowhere -- in an area that the DRG was neither known to have past activity, nor many political supporters.

"Hostiles at the Snowmelt Reserve?? That can't be DRG-- System, send orders to deploy 65,000 soldiers and militia to Yarlaq. I want another 65,000 up at Karbek to make contact with whoever's at the Reserve. Deploy 5,000 each to every other city except Izriktar, and leave the rest in Elevit. I want all hostile fronts heavily backed up with artillery, tank, and air assets, and the reserves readied for combat replacements!"

The Karbek area, host to the largest number of military bases in Diyaristan, was lighting up with attack reports. The cause: cruise missiles.

Yarlaq

"Mobilization call! Mobilization call! We have reports of large-scale terrorism breaking out in the province in conjunction with a possible foreign invasion. We are requesting all supporters of the Empire suppress this dangerous trend back toward the chaos and notorious corruption of the Republic restorationists. The world is threatening to plunge us back into war."

As Hamara's troops swept outward from the city in search of terrorists, they found them: not only a contingent of over a thousand DRG soldiers and militia that had been streaming in to the "Free Zone", but thousands of militant Dacruzian anarchists.

Casualties in the country and villages in the vicinity of Yarlaq, Day 1: 221 DRG, 143 Anarchists, 136 Imperial Troopers, 5 Imperial MBTs, 6 Imperial APCs.

Reply to the Government of Danlina from the DRG

We will be sending a Delegate shortly to Paralemville on the matter as requested.

A man in Diyaristani Army fatigues, replaced with the blue armband of the Rebel Government, was to take the smugglers' route through the former USC and to Dacruzia, where a flight ticket to Paralemville would be safely possible without undue investigation.

Reply to the Government of Russia from the DRG

We would most certainly welcome the assistance of Russian forces in our struggle to restore democracy and rule of law to our country. You will have our full cooperation, and request a liaison at our command tent to review strategy and be apprised of Russian military plans.

"I will be sending you on a dangerous assignment," Alamardin said, "to Elevit. A contact from an unknown government has instructed me to send a liaison to the bazaar there, at a stand with animals, the letter had informed me. If it's a trap, I want you to signal back. I'm sending more agents to shadow you in case the Sevevillians are up to something."

At that, the DRG's newest secret agent hopped in an off-road vehicle and proceeded toward Elevit.

DTI International, meanwhile, had delivered another message to the DRG leaders from Allanea. It simply requested permission from all factions to let aid supplies and personnel in. The Provisional Ijma, the ruling council of the rebels, unanimously signed off on the letter stating their approval.

The letter was handed back to the DTI agent for delivery. Another falsified copy, changing Lao's signature from one of approval to disapproval for the proposed aid, with a vehemently anti-capitalist comment inserted in her falsified handwriting, was prepared for the Allaneans to read from the DRG. Curiously, though, DTI's own representative with the Provisional Ijma still answered in the affirmative in favor of allowing aid.

A falsified comment, purportedly written by Lao, read:

The SLP will have no choice but to consider aid to areas not controlled by the DRG as an implicit act of war. The territory covered by hostile forces far exceeds what we have in our control. We're well aware of the historically close connections between the previous Hamara Administration and the Government of Allanea, and considering the extreme right-wing views of your government, will require an act of good faith -- aiding only the Rebel Government -- without providing strength to our opponent. Aid us or aid them -- but if you aid them, we will have to repossess any aid resources sent to Diyaristan by mandate.

Alsa Lao

The officer, speaking in broken Russian, took the documents from the apparent Amenrian citizens of Russian descent without asking any questions, much less looking at them. "Все хорошо, привет с Диярыстан. Знаете, что столице есть население большой русскоязычной нацмена? Рекомендую дистрикт "Росгород", где будь чувствует почти как родину." He then waved them on through.
All good, welcome to Diyaristan. You know, the capital has a big Russian-speaking minority. I recommend the Rosgorod district, where you'll almost feel at home.
Last edited by Diyaristan on Tue May 28, 2019 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

DTI International
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby DTI International » Sun May 26, 2019 6:10 am

NOTICE to All Foreign Actors

We would like to cooperate with you in eliminating the communist presence in Diyaristan. Please inform us if you would like to plan and cooperate to the objective of securing free markets in the country.
Last edited by DTI International on Tue May 28, 2019 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sun May 26, 2019 6:31 am

New Lifewell- Command Ops
As the President finishes eating his waffles, his Vice President, Darren Cooper, and some other top officials walk in. “We could deploy a platoon near Hamara to try and take him out,” States his Chief Advisor. “No, definitely not. We’re taking the Diplomatic route,” yells the Secretary of Foreign Affairs. Screaming ensues, but they eventually they reach a conclusion, provided by the Commander in Chief of the International Guard.
Diyaristan
“Target spotted,” whispers Sergeant Drew Jones. A soldier whips out a sniper, and takes out a couple of guards near the Command Bunker. Hamara was next, once they could infiltrate the bunker. A blast blows the Bunker’s entrance, and 50 soldiers walk in. A figure emerges inside. “DON’T MOVE!” Screams Seargent Jones. He whips out his weapon, and...
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Sun May 26, 2019 11:51 am

Kremlin, Moscow
“We have been authorized to support the rebel cause, what do we do now?” Commander of the Russkiya Defense Army Vladimir Krysov heard from a private.

“We can send officials to coordinate with the rebels, it will be important for us to strategize our assistance. We need to deal with radical islamists, reds, and others that get in our way. I understand the KGB has a few agents in the area on espionage, is that correct?”

“Yes sir”

“Great, let them do their thing, while we send official military personnel to meet with the rebels. Send a personnel plane there.”

“Yes sir!” The private left and informed officials.

Diyaristan
A plane carrying Russian colonel Sergei Lipov and a few others departed. The plane had cloaked itself from radars, with the only real way of discovery being visually seeing the plane. It cautiously entered Diyari airspace, and flew overhead the Rebel’s command area, the Russian flag was visible to let the rebels know it wasn’t an enemy plane. The pilot radioed the command tent

“Russia to Diyaristan, we come for military discussion. We request permission to land.”

Elevit
“We can speak Arabic too.” Erzhan said with a chuckle. The three men had been trained to be fluent in Arabic, although they spoke with a thick Russian accent. They arrived at the hotel, setting up an encrypted comms station using the materials the KGB had provided to them. The radio frequency they used could only be bounced by Russian satellites, and read by receptors in Moscow itself. All three men were in separate rooms, each with their own comms device used to communicate with Moscow.

Adil Azamatev turned on his comms device to get a communication signal from Moscow. He opened it, “Azamatev, this is Lubyanka, do you hear us?”

“Yes, I hear you loud and clear.”

“Do you have your laundry ready?”

“Yes, Lubyanka, I have the laundry ready, time to head to the dry cleaners. I shall leave now.”

“Copy that, Azamatev. They won’t let you in to the dry cleaners without the laundry.”

“On my way.” Azamatev turned off the comms device, and picked up his “laundry,” his Amenrian documents, along with his forged Amenrian passport and ID. He made his way to the “dry cleaner’s,” the Amenrian Embassy, where he presented the documents. “I am an Amenrian citizen here to negotiate business, I have been the victim of a scam perpetrated by the Diyari government here, and I request assistance from my embassy in this.” He told the front desk in Mandarin. He knew Mandarin from a young age, and spoke it much better than he spoke Arabic, with only a very slight Russian accent.
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents