NATION

PASSWORD

☀️SUN Economic Block [MT-PMT | open]☀️

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 247
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

☀️SUN Economic Block [MT-PMT | open]☀️

Postby Danlina » Tue May 14, 2019 10:26 pm

Image



SOCIALIST

UNION

OF

NATIONS










“Following the light of the sun, we left the Old World.” ~Christopher Columbus


Image


And just as the sun has led Columbus and his sailors to the new world, the Socialist Union of Nations will bring your nation into a new world of great prosperity and economic growth. The SUN is an economic block founded to provide and secure opportunities of trade for socialist nations all around the world of NationStates, and by joining the SUN a nation will get a chance to financially grow and to establish better diplomatic and trade relations with other socialist nations.

MEMBERS

Official Member Nations:

Observer Nations:

OUR ASSOCIATES

UNION PROGRAMS

Open Skies Agreement
On Jan. 16th, 2019, The Official SUN Directorate has proposed that member nations sign an open skies agreement. This agreement contains not only open skies, but an open waters agreement*. The nations who are signed on this agreement are:

If you are a member or observer nation who wishes to sign this agreement, fill out the form bellow:
Code: Select all
[u]SUN Open Skies Agreement Form[/u]
[b]Nation name:[/b]
[b]Member/Observer:[/b]
[b]I agree to open my aerospace to any of the other nations signed on the agreement:[/b] Yes/No
[b]I agree to open my territorial waters to any of the other nations signed on the agreement:[/b] Yes/No

*(The nation of The PenguinLand only agrees to open skies and not an open waters agreement)

REGISTRATION FORM
Code: Select all
[u]SUN Registration Form[/u]
[b]Nation name:[/b]
[b]Economy structure:[/b]
[b]Main exports:[/b]
[b]Main imports:[/b]
[b]Any other information you deem appropriate to share (optional):[/b]
 


If you are representing a nation that isn’t socialist in any way, you can appeal for an observer membership. If the Official SUN Directorate finds your nation to be good enough for the standards of the SUN, your nation will be automatically welcomed. If not, a vote will be opened between member nations on the subject of accepting you as an observer.
Last edited by Danlina on Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:18 am, edited 22 times in total.
The Armed Parliamentary Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Doing MT or PMT of up to around the year 2030 only

User avatar
Ausinia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 802
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ausinia » Wed May 15, 2019 1:43 am

SUN Registration Form
Nation name: Ausinia
Economy structure: Market Socialism
Main exports: Weaponry
Main imports: Oil
Is the nation willing to give the SUN battleships to aid forming a security fleet? Battleships? No, however, we are willing to build, or help in building, security fleet
Any other information you deem appropriate to share (optional): (OOC Willing to help with admin) Major Exports, are made in most industries.
Im currently working on my storefront and factbooks, estimated time of completion: ERROR
This nation does not completely agree with my views
. [/https://www.nationstates.net/nation=ausinia/detail=factbook/id=main
Ausinia Weapons & Tech
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
You should join SUN| Visit PAS | Ausinian Warships sighted by Spekandria

User avatar
Indonesian Peoples
Envoy
 
Posts: 293
Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Wed May 15, 2019 2:34 am

SUN Registration Form
Nation name: The Marhaenist Republic of Nusantara
Economy structure: Mixed Economy
Main exports: Mineral fuels including oil: US$42 billion (23.3% of total exports)
Main imports: Machinery including computers: US$31.6 billion (16.7% of total imports)
Is the nation willing to give the SUN battleships to aid forming a security fleet?
Absolutely allowed!
Any other information you deem appropriate to share (optional):
That is all
Last edited by Indonesian Peoples on Fri May 17, 2019 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Marhaenist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing

User avatar
First American Empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 772
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Libertarian Police State

Postby First American Empire » Wed May 15, 2019 10:54 am

SUN Registration Form
Nation name: American Empire
Economy structure: Varies by state, but most states have social democratic market economies.
Main exports: Tourism, entertainment, and information technology.
Main imports: Raw materials.
Is the nation willing to give the SUN battleships to aid forming a security fleet? Battleships are too expensive to give out for free, but we are willing to sell them at a large discount.
Any other information you deem appropriate to share (optional): We aren't really socialists ourselves, but we are usually friendly to most socialist nations and want to establish trade relations with them.
Last edited by First American Empire on Wed May 15, 2019 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
The American Empire is a socially progressive and strongly anti-nationalist absolute monarchy ruled by the heirs of Emperor Norton.

Formerly Second Empire of America.

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 247
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Fri May 17, 2019 8:43 am

Image
Image

SOCIALIST UNION OF NATIONS
OFFICIAL TELGRAM


Ausinia wrote:SUN Registration Form
Nation name: Ausinia
Economy structure: Market Socialism
Main exports: Weaponry
Main imports: Oil
Is the nation willing to give the SUN battleships to aid forming a security fleet? Battleships? No, however, we are willing to build, or help in building, security fleet
Any other information you deem appropriate to share (optional): (OOC Willing to help with admin) Major Exports, are made in most industries.

Application accepted! We are happy to welcome Ausinia into the SUN, and are even happier to hear that you are willing to aid the cause to form a security fleet for the SUN's members!

Indonesian Peoples wrote:SUN Registration Form
Nation name: The Marhaenist Republic of Nusantara
Economy structure: Mixed Economy
Main exports: Mineral fuels including oil: US$42 billion (23.3% of total exports)
Main imports: Machinery including computers: US$31.6 billion (16.7% of total imports)
Is the nation willing to give the SUN battleships to aid forming a security fleet?
Absolutely allowed!
Any other information you deem appropriate to share (optional):
That is all

Application accepted! We are happy to welcome The Marhaenist Republic of Nusantara into the SUN, and are even happier to hear that you are willing to aid the cause to form a security fleet for the SUN's members!

First American Empire wrote:SUN Registration Form
Nation name: American Empire
Economy structure: Varies by state, but most states have social democratic market economies.
Main exports: Tourism, entertainment, and information technology.
Main imports: Raw materials.
Is the nation willing to give the SUN battleships to aid forming a security fleet? Battleships are too expensive to give out for free, but we are willing to sell them at a large discount.
Any other information you deem appropriate to share (optional): We aren't really socialists ourselves, but we are usually friendly to most socialist nations and want to establish trade relations with them.

Application accepted! We are happy to welcome the American Empire into the SUN, and are even happier to hear that you are willing to aid the cause to form a security fleet for the SUN's members!
The Armed Parliamentary Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Doing MT or PMT of up to around the year 2030 only

User avatar
Costa Hermosa
Secretary
 
Posts: 31
Founded: May 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Costa Hermosa » Fri May 17, 2019 9:41 am

SUN Registration Form
Nation name: The Democratic Republic of Costa Hermosa.

Economy structure: Mixed economy.

Main exports: silver, Petroleum, honey, textiles, clothing and fish products, TIMBER.

Main imports: Machinery, fuels, chemicals, food, beverages, tobacco.

Is the nation willing to give the SUN battleships to aid forming a security fleet? Yes

Any other information you deem appropriate to share (optional): Growing IT- and auto industries, tourist hotspot, a politically stable country.

OOC: Do you guys use Discord?
Last edited by Costa Hermosa on Fri May 17, 2019 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Please excuse me, while i try to optimise this signature, all help is welcome.

My 8values results.
What music I'm currently into.
I'm also a fan of A Song Of Ice And Fire, Star Wars (Han shot first!) and the band Queen.
Avid supporter of Jim Browning.

User avatar
First American Empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 772
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Libertarian Police State

Postby First American Empire » Fri May 17, 2019 10:35 am

Costa Hermosa wrote:OOC: Do you guys use Discord?


I personally don't, I can't stand it.
The American Empire is a socially progressive and strongly anti-nationalist absolute monarchy ruled by the heirs of Emperor Norton.

Formerly Second Empire of America.

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 247
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Fri May 17, 2019 11:08 am

Image
Image

SOCIALIST UNION OF NATIONS
OFFICIAL TELGRAM


Costa Hermosa wrote:SUN Registration Form
Nation name: The Democratic Republic of Costa Hermosa.

Economy structure: Mixed economy.

Main exports: silver, Petroleum, honey, textiles, clothing and fish products, TIMBER.

Main imports: Machinery, fuels, chemicals, food, beverages, tobacco.

Is the nation willing to give the SUN battleships to aid forming a security fleet? Yes

Any other information you deem appropriate to share (optional): Growing IT- and auto industries, tourist hotspot, a politically stable country.


Application accepted! We are happy to welcome The Democratic Republic of Costa Hermosa into the SUN, and are even happier to hear that you are willing to aid the cause to form a security fleet for the SUN's members!

Costa Hermosa wrote:OOC: Do you guys use Discord?

OOC: I didn't create a Discord server for the SUN, but I do have a discord account, my name is RedManlyUnicorn and my number is #5649 (btw, I'm not a furry, it's just a funny name)
Last edited by Danlina on Fri May 17, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Armed Parliamentary Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Doing MT or PMT of up to around the year 2030 only

User avatar
Fascist Rep of Singapore
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Dec 21, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Fascist Rep of Singapore » Wed May 22, 2019 6:19 am

SUN Registration form to become an observer state.
Nation name: Kalmatia
Economy structure: Capitalist with some facsist elements
Main exports: Weaponry, Uranium, Oil, IT stuff and Plutonium.
Main imports: Glass, Sand, Other weapons and plastic

Is the nation willing to give the SUN battle ships to aid forming a security fleet? No, but we are willing to design battleships and weaponry for SUN if they are at least 55% capitalist.
Any other information you deem appropriate to share: Can help with leadership.
Call me the Republic of Kalmatia when Role-playing or something

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 247
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Wed May 22, 2019 6:40 am

Image
Image

SOCIALIST UNION OF NATIONS
OFFICIAL TELGRAM

To Kalamatia, we are happy to welcome an observer state to the SUN, as an observer nation you will not be expected to give any aid to our members (though it would be happily welcomed) but remember that aiding member nations will be in our first priority. Of course, as a purely capitalist and even fascist nation, expect for some hostility from SUN members. As an observer you can be part of any discussion in the SUN committees, but you will not have any voting right. If any nation brings up the issue, we will be voting upon your membership as an observer but for now there will be no need for that.

Best regards,
Alexander Roso, Director of the Official SUN Directorate.
The Armed Parliamentary Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Doing MT or PMT of up to around the year 2030 only

User avatar
Rleesrikhani
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Aug 06, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rleesrikhani » Wed May 22, 2019 10:30 am

SUN Registration Form
Nation name: Rleesrikhani
Economy structure: Feudal Mixed Economy
Main exports: Religious Structures; Books; Baskets
Main imports: Grain; Cloth; Fur
Is the nation willing to give the SUN battleships to aid forming a security fleet? Yes, but only our old ones.
Any other information you deem appropriate to share (optional): N/A
If you want to expand the NDG (like, say, if you want to dissolve a region by moving your guys), send me a telegram and I'll check your stuff.
Remember: BE HONEST AND GIVE ME A REASON!
By the way, if you want to join the entente, I have the perfect place for you. It's on this board for war, and I want you to join our team. http://nationstatesww3.boards.net/
(By the way, the admin will create an alter for you, and you're expected to have your nation under that alter.)
[To be updated with new information soon, but all you need to know right now is that I'm not Scotland.]

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 247
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Wed May 22, 2019 11:35 am

Image
Image

SOCIALIST UNION OF NATIONS
OFFICIAL TELGRAM


Rleesrikhani wrote:SUN Registration Form
Nation name: Rleesrikhani
Economy structure: Feudal Mixed Economy
Main exports: Religious Structures; Books; Baskets
Main imports: Grain; Cloth; Fur
Is the nation willing to give the SUN battleships to aid forming a security fleet? Yes, but only our old ones.
Any other information you deem appropriate to share (optional): N/A

Application accepted! We are happy to welcome Rleesrikhani into the SUN, and are even happier to hear that you are willing to aid the cause to form a security fleet for the SUN's members!
The Armed Parliamentary Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Doing MT or PMT of up to around the year 2030 only

User avatar
Cannabees
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Feb 24, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannabees » Wed May 22, 2019 12:01 pm

SUN Registration Form
Nation name: Cannabees
Economy structure: Our government guarantees every citizen of Cannabees benefits in exchange for labor. Money is the ratio to which the benefits of our industry will be applied to a citizen. The government of our nation always has work for our people, in agriculture and infrastructure as well as manufacturing and, of course, public service.
Main exports: Cannabis and Hemp products.
Main imports: Food stuffs, Rare minerals, Raw materials (such as steel)
Is the nation willing to give the SUN battleships to aid forming a security fleet? We have no such technology, only these simple, renewable resources.
Any other information you deem appropriate to share (optional): We are happy to make your acquaintance :clap:

User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Minister
 
Posts: 3015
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed May 22, 2019 1:08 pm

SUN Registration Form
Nation name: The Federation of Pan-Asiatic States
Economy structure: See here.
Main exports: Crop-based agriculture, refined metals, semiconductors, raw materials, and Sakuradite.
Main imports: Oil. Lots of it.
Is the nation willing to give the SUN battleships to aid forming a security fleet? Yes. We are willing to cede the P.A.S Type BBG-099D Han-Class Battleship Guillermo Capadocia, and the P.A.S Type CA-112J Yuan-Class Battlecruiser Shimamura Hayao.
Any other information you deem appropriate to share (optional): We encourage fellow members to join our Economic Liaison Programme.
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Wed May 22, 2019 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 247
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Wed May 22, 2019 1:39 pm

Image
Image

SOCIALIST UNION OF NATIONS
OFFICIAL TELGRAM


Cannabees wrote:SUN Registration Form
Nation name: Cannabees
Economy structure: Our government guarantees every citizen of Cannabees benefits in exchange for labor. Money is the ratio to which the benefits of our industry will be applied to a citizen. The government of our nation always has work for our people, in agriculture and infrastructure as well as manufacturing and, of course, public service.
Main exports: Cannabis and Hemp products.
Main imports: Food stuffs, Rare minerals, Raw materials (such as steel)
Is the nation willing to give the SUN battleships to aid forming a security fleet? We have no such technology, only these simple, renewable resources.
Any other information you deem appropriate to share (optional): We are happy to make your acquaintance :clap:

Application accepted! We are happy to welcome Cannabees into the SUN!

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:SUN Registration Form
Nation name: The Federation of Pan-Asiatic States
Economy structure: See here.
Main exports: Crop-based agriculture, refined metals, semiconductors, raw materials, and Sakuradite.
Main imports: Oil. Lots of it.
Is the nation willing to give the SUN battleships to aid forming a security fleet? Yes. We are willing to cede the P.A.S Type BBG-099D Han-Class Battleship Guillermo Capadocia, and the P.A.S Type CA-112J Yuan-Class Battlecruiser Shimamura Hayao.
Any other information you deem appropriate to share (optional): We encourage fellow members to join our Economic Liaison Programme.

Application accepted! We are happy to welcome The Federation of Pan-Asiatic States into the SUN, and are even happier to hear that you are willing to aid the cause to form a security fleet for the SUN's members! We are also happy to inform you that your invitation has been received and will be passed onward to the government of Danlina!
The Armed Parliamentary Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Doing MT or PMT of up to around the year 2030 only

User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Minister
 
Posts: 3015
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed May 22, 2019 1:41 pm

The Pan-Asiatic Asian Military Command would like to inquire the nature of how this 'regional fleet' will be organized? Should the AMC send out an order for the ships to leave their domestic docks immediately, and if so, where will they station?
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Wed May 22, 2019 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 247
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Wed May 22, 2019 1:55 pm

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:The Pan-Asiatic Asian Military Command would like to inquire the nature of how this 'regional fleet' will be organized? Should the AMC send out an order for the ships to leave their domestic docks immediately, and if so, where will they station?

Currently, the SUN is still in progress when it comes to forming together the fleet, but one thing is clear: the Official SUN Directorate has elected that military personnel from Danlina, Ausinia and Pan-Asiatic States will be commanding over the fleet as these nations are the main contributors to the forming of the fleet. The fleet itself will be used to secure shipments between SUN members, as the large distances and unexpected routes might lead to these shipments being forced to pass in hostile waters, and to strengthen the image of the SUN as a united and powerful organization in the international community.
The Armed Parliamentary Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Doing MT or PMT of up to around the year 2030 only

User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Minister
 
Posts: 3015
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed May 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Danlina wrote:
Pan-Asiatic States wrote:The Pan-Asiatic Asian Military Command would like to inquire the nature of how this 'regional fleet' will be organized? Should the AMC send out an order for the ships to leave their domestic docks immediately, and if so, where will they station?

Currently, the SUN is still in progress when it comes to forming together the fleet, but one thing is clear: the Official SUN Directorate has elected that military personnel from Danlina, Ausinia and Pan-Asiatic States will be commanding over the fleet as these nations are the main contributors to the forming of the fleet. The fleet itself will be used to secure shipments between SUN members, as the large distances and unexpected routes might lead to these shipments being forced to pass in hostile waters, and to strengthen the image of the SUN as a united and powerful organization in the international community.


Ah, we understand now. Thank you for explaining that.

User avatar
First American Empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 772
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Libertarian Police State

Postby First American Empire » Wed May 22, 2019 11:17 pm

We can sell the Security Fleet Iowa-class battleships at $50,000,000 each, a 50% discount from their manufacturing cost. We have ten available for sale and can manufacture more to sell to any nation with at least a "very good" civil rights rating. (We have a preexisting embargo on the Pan-Asiatic States and the Fascist Republic of Singapore, and obviously aren't selling them anything. We are willing to negotiate with the PAS to lift the embargo due to their membership in the SUN.)
Last edited by First American Empire on Wed May 22, 2019 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The American Empire is a socially progressive and strongly anti-nationalist absolute monarchy ruled by the heirs of Emperor Norton.

Formerly Second Empire of America.

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 247
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Thu May 23, 2019 12:55 am

Image
Image

SOCIALIST UNION OF NATIONS
OFFICIAL TELGRAM


First American Empire wrote:We can sell the Security Fleet Iowa-class battleships at $50,000,000 each, a 50% discount from their manufacturing cost. We have ten available for sale and can manufacture more to sell to any nation with at least a "very good" civil rights rating. (We have a preexisting embargo on the Pan-Asiatic States and the Fascist Republic of Singapore, and obviously aren't selling them anything. We are willing to negotiate with the PAS to lift the embargo due to their membership in the SUN.)

To First American Empire,

Thank you for offering your aid, we will be accepting your deal and would like to negotiate further manufacturing of naval arms for the SUN Security Navy. About your concerns regarding your relations with Fascist Rep of Singapore and PAS, there is no need to worry: FRS isn’t a member of SUN, only an observer, and PAS doesn’t have direct access to the ships of the SUN Security Navy, so no need to hand them over your weapons. Though we would advise you to lift the restrictions on trade you have with PAS, as they will now be your ally.

Best regards,
Alexander Roso, Director of the Official SUN Directorate
.
The Armed Parliamentary Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Doing MT or PMT of up to around the year 2030 only

User avatar
First American Empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 772
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Libertarian Police State

Postby First American Empire » Thu May 23, 2019 1:24 am

Danlina wrote:Though we would advise you to lift the restrictions on trade you have with PAS, as they will now be your ally.


Our embargo on the PAS is due to their totalitarian eugenics programs and state-arranged forced marriages. We will not, under any circumstances, lift the Embargo until the forced marriage and eugenics programs end. If that means we must be downgraded to Observer status, then so be it.
The American Empire is a socially progressive and strongly anti-nationalist absolute monarchy ruled by the heirs of Emperor Norton.

Formerly Second Empire of America.

User avatar
Pan-Asiatic States
Minister
 
Posts: 3015
Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Tyranny by Majority

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Thu May 23, 2019 3:35 am

First American Empire wrote:
Danlina wrote:Though we would advise you to lift the restrictions on trade you have with PAS, as they will now be your ally.


Our embargo on the PAS is due to their totalitarian eugenics programs and state-arranged forced marriages. We will not, under any circumstances, lift the Embargo until the forced marriage and eugenics programs end. If that means we must be downgraded to Observer status, then so be it.


"The leadership of these Pan-Asiatic States advises caution against American imperialists, who seek to undermine the common prosperity of Socialist republics all over the world. Our People act as they will to, not as you command them to. Our stance on yielding to the pressure of the Capitalist countries remains as it was 28 years ago: never!"

User avatar
Danlina
Envoy
 
Posts: 247
Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Danlina » Thu May 23, 2019 8:01 am

Image
Image

SOCIALIST UNION OF NATIONS
OFFICIAL TELGRAM



We are happy to say that the SUN Security Navy has reached its goal in being a large and powerful navy once it sets sail, and we will not need any more donations of weaponry and machinery. Thank you all for taking part in this important project!

OOC: To Pan-Asiatic States, I will need you to telegram me about what "eugenics programs and state-arranged forced marriages" means in your policy, otherwise I can't try to sort things out or even pick a side.
The Armed Parliamentary Republic of Danlina

Proud to be based on Israel!
Doing MT or PMT of up to around the year 2030 only

User avatar
First American Empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 772
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Libertarian Police State

Postby First American Empire » Thu May 23, 2019 9:08 am

Danlina wrote:OOC: To Pan-Asiatic States, I will need you to telegram me about what "eugenics programs and state-arranged forced marriages" means in your policy, otherwise I can't try to sort things out or even pick a side.


Pan-Asiatic States has a dispatch about the eugenics programs here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1019570
The American Empire is a socially progressive and strongly anti-nationalist absolute monarchy ruled by the heirs of Emperor Norton.

Formerly Second Empire of America.

User avatar
Zhouran
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7722
Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhouran » Thu May 23, 2019 10:07 am

SUN Registration Form

Nation name: People's Republic of Zhouran

Economy structure: Zhouranese Economics

Main exports: Zhouran generally exports raw materials, agricultural goods, petroleum, machinery, vehicles such as motor vehicles and maritime vessels, electronic devices, and sometimes weapons, at concessional prices

Main imports: Consumer goods, industrial supplies, motor vehicles, crude oil (although Zhouran has one of the largest oil reserves in the world, the country prefers to conserve its reserves), food and beverages (mainly fruit and vegetables not grown in Zhouran as well as foreign goods), and lumber

Is the nation willing to give the SUN battleships to aid forming a security fleet? Zhouranese military planners and researchers see battleships as archaic and incompatible with Zhouranese doctrines, instead the ZPA Navy centers around large nuclear-powered aircraft carriers, heavily-armed guided-missile destroyers comparable to guided-missile cruisers of other nations, and highly-sophisticated nuclear submarines, as a result Zhouran does not have any battleships to offer

Any other information you deem appropriate to share (optional): Since Zhouran isn't actually economically socialist but rather more syndicalist-corporatist, we're interested in applying for observer status instead
rip Asigna & Neo Philippine Empire. did da big oof.
2013 - 2019
this account probs
dead in future. rip.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Peoples National Workers Union, Rusticus, Yufren

Advertisement

Remove ads