NATION

PASSWORD

The Archipelago Territory Condemns the Black Hawks

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

The Archipelago Territory Condemns the Black Hawks

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Tue May 21, 2019 1:28 pm

5/21/19 Op-Ed:
by the president of the archipelago

New Lifewell- Today, I was reading some WA security council drafts. Recently, I saw a draft condemning the Black Hawks, and I was confused, as I had never heard of them before. I then called in my secretary of foreign affairs and my minister of defense. They confirmed everything in the resolution was true. Now, naturally, I was outraged.I am a senator in a small region myself. I called Lieutenant General Samuel Kaufer, and ordered him to position troops in regions surrounding the Black Hawk region. Should they attack another region, they will face the full fury of the International Guard. The Federal Republic of the Archipelago does not want war, but it will attack if necessary. Any nations in small regions should band together on this thread.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Tue May 21, 2019 1:54 pm

To the international community,

The black hawks have been surrounded by troops from the archipelago territory. Nations, this has been upsetting times and we are very uncomfortable about what may happen. Prime minister Alex Chung will at this moment call the archipelago territory to not rush and act hastily. The black hawks are terrifying and we don't know if this rogue organization of terrorist-like group of nations, will act negatively.

The black hawks keep invading poor regions without heads of state like Japan and Belgium and although their heads of government are surveying aerial and nearby land movements we must keep contact with regions to make sure they get help. We've contacted the military TITO, Ten Thousand Islands Treaty Organization, the defender military of 10000 islands, the only active defender region and the nation Tupelope. We only dearly hope they can stop them before they make their next move. But if something happens we shall mobilize our troops.

Sincerely,
John Chap
Foreign Minister
Borovan
Last edited by Borovan entered the region as he on Tue May 21, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Black hawks forever
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Black hawks forever » Tue May 21, 2019 2:32 pm

OOC: This is Borovan's puppet for RP purposes.

To our Enemies,

Greetings,

Listen, this is the Commander in Chief of The Black Hawks. Surrender now as the time is nigh. We have the most powerful militaries capable to break founderless regions into shattered communities. Don't ever think of attacking our homeland, we are well fortified than Soviet Union and the United States of America combined.

If you bomb us, we will dodge like hawks. If you bring in your troops, we will mobilize tenfold. TITO and whatever remains of fendas are bloody hopeless to stop us because we have the numbers. You honestly think Field Commander Kanta Hame can best us in battle? I'd rather think not. We have the superior recruitmeant. We have the superior skills and determination. And we have the superior will and any interest to keep the battle going. And by the tide turns, we would have taken control of enough land to make the U.S. and their allies cow in fear.

Don't ever try and we will go easy on you.

From,
The Most Feared Military Organization in NS
The Black Hawks
Last edited by Black hawks forever on Tue May 21, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Tue May 21, 2019 3:15 pm

Borovan entered the region as he wrote:(Image)
To the international community,

The black hawks have been surrounded by troops from the archipelago territory. Nations, this has been upsetting times and we are very uncomfortable about what may happen. Prime minister Alex Chung will at this moment call the archipelago territory to not rush and act hastily. The black hawks are terrifying and we don't know if this rogue organization of terrorist-like group of nations, will act negatively.

The black hawks keep invading poor regions without heads of state like Japan and Belgium and although their heads of government are surveying aerial and nearby land movements we must keep contact with regions to make sure they get help. We've contacted the military TITO, Ten Thousand Islands Treaty Organization, the defender military of 10000 islands, the only active defender region and the nation Tupelope. We only dearly hope they can stop them before they make their next move. But if something happens we shall mobilize our troops.

Sincerely,
John Chap
Foreign Minister
Borovan

Thank you for your support. It seems we would get instantly destroyed by them if we tried to attack, however if they ever attack your region or my region, we should attempt a siege of their embassies, which would prove effective. My Nation has imposed sanctions on them, and as a regional senator, I will propose a law condemning them and blacklisting them in our region. Thank you John, we may have to set up embassies with each other in order to combat this threat.
YANG GANG 2020

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Tue May 21, 2019 8:13 pm

Subject: Re: The Archipelago Territory Condemns The Black Hawks
Encryption Level: High
To: The Archipelago Territory,

Our country is happy to help. We need to stand strong against this threat and it's great to have allies. If the black hawks ever seize and attack our country, sieging their embassy of their ally would be a good idea. We will do anything in our power to combat the threat from The Black Hawks including reaching into our network of close allies.

As for embassies, we assent to it, so we can have each of our ambassadors have close contact to the other nation.

Sincerely,
Foreign Affairs Minister
John Chap
Last edited by Borovan entered the region as he on Tue May 21, 2019 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Wed May 22, 2019 4:51 am

Borovan entered the region as he wrote:

Our country is happy to help. We need to stand strong against this threat and it's great to have allies. If the black hawks ever seize and attack our country, sieging their embassy of their ally would be a good idea. We will do anything in our power to combat the threat from The Black Hawks including reaching into our network of close allies.

As for embassies, we assent to it, so we can have each of our ambassadors have close contact to the other nation.

Sincerely,
Foreign Affairs Minister
John Chap

I am currently writing a legislation in my region to sanction them. Thank you for your continuous support.
YANG GANG 2020

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Wed May 22, 2019 12:45 pm

The archipelago territory wrote:
Borovan entered the region as he wrote:

Sincerely,
Foreign Affairs Minister
John Chap

I am currently writing a legislation in my region to sanction them. Thank you for your continuous support.

Your welcome. As of us, we'll increase our monitoring surveillance and background checks and proscribe any black hawks like Serboro or Rachel so they won't subvert our country as a sleeper and try to steal any intelligence information from us. And impose sanctions

Black hawks forever
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Black hawks forever » Wed May 22, 2019 8:48 pm

To the archipelago territory,

How entertaining. I see some nation attempting to make a little trouble. Just how I like my meal plate licked and clean after we finish whatever remains of you and your allies. You would have no way of stopping us. We are unified, a mechanism that all but operates and ticks just as one. We have no ideology to be weakened against, undivided by race or class, inseparable by the one true goal, to conquer and see our enemies tremble. Conquering has been in my lineage and it brings me great joy to see foreign soldiers and civilians begging for mercy as we slaughter them helpless under our might. Every blood spilled, every cry, every death fills my mind like the light showers on the savannah. Violence is what fulfills me. Violence is what I live for and I've seen many, many, many soldiers dieing under my command when I was general just two years ago. cackles hysterically Truly exhilarating, the blood rushing like electricity on my body. I remember that one time during that raid where we forgot the region when we ejected a helpless nation. Hahaha! Oh the anguish! The grief. The power and absolute resolute determination that we will stop at nothing until we destroy all the founderless regions with the mighty sword of our military troops, with our fire and bombs. Do try to stop us and we will guarantee you, all you will see is paralization and extreme confusion turning into morose regret and grief when you could have hide and try to escape.

Sincerely,
Empress Purvenius

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents