NATION

PASSWORD

National Republic of Antagoria Q&A because why not

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
User avatar
National Republic of Antagoria
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 153
Founded: Apr 08, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

National Republic of Antagoria Q&A because why not

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Thu May 16, 2019 11:18 pm

"So, I was told that I should do what everyone else is doing and start a thing where I am apparently supposed to reveal national secrets. Whose ide-oh? Its a Q&A? Well, why didn't you say that? Anyways, feel free to ask any questions about us you have, and there is not much point hiding much because of that factbook leak that occured."

-The Leader of the National Republic of Antagoria
Last edited by National Republic of Antagoria on Fri May 17, 2019 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Destructive Government Economic System
Minister
 
Posts: 3251
Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Corporate Police State

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Fri May 17, 2019 7:31 am

What would you consider to be the average income level for one of your citizens?

-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

User avatar
National Republic of Antagoria
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 153
Founded: Apr 08, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Fri May 17, 2019 7:34 am

"Well, I suppose it would be 10000 antagoes but that is because of government regulations and our history of war. Which I am certain constitutes a large part of our economy now. So... world peace is our weakness, and that is why we let the Antagorian National Union live. Now, THATS A NATIONAL SECRET YAY!"

-The Leader of the National Republic of Antagoria who is becoming delirious and his ministers trying to stop him from revealing more national secrets
Last edited by National Republic of Antagoria on Fri May 17, 2019 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
National Republic of Antagoria
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 153
Founded: Apr 08, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Sat May 18, 2019 8:41 am

/bump

Because why not

User avatar
Zeo South Africa
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 21
Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeo South Africa » Tue May 21, 2019 2:52 am

Will you ever be able to destroy Antagorian Nation Union?

President Obi-Wan Kenobi
This nation doesn't use NS stats.

User avatar
National Republic of Antagoria
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 153
Founded: Apr 08, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Tue May 21, 2019 3:00 am

Zeo South Africa wrote:Will you ever be able to destroy Antagorian Nation Union?

President Obi-Wan Kenobi

Our nukes can remove them from existence. However, we need them to ensure our war economy may survive. Also, our military is stronger so yes. But we won't ever get rid of them. Edit: This is a secret that no one should be able to know so pretend like you don't know about it. Also, I am here in place of The Leader, I am the guy put in charge of communications. So, hello!

User avatar
The Sapmi
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 103
Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sapmi » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:46 am

Who are your greatest rivals internationally?

- Bjorn Handal, President of the Saami Commonwealth.
News for March 2088:
International News: Growth of world market slowest since 2074 | European Federation announces complete unification to occur within the century | Hispaniola wins the 2088 World Cup, the first Carribean Nation to do so

Local News: Terrorist attack in Finnmark leads 84 dead, week of mourning instituted | Call for vote of no-confidence held off as Bjorn Handal's approval rate surges to 51%


The Rundown: The Saami Commonwealth is a nation located in Northern Scandinavia that declared independence in 2052. Factbooks are factual, most NationStates statistics are not

User avatar
National Republic of Antagoria
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 153
Founded: Apr 08, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:45 am

The Sapmi wrote:Who are your greatest rivals internationally?

- Bjorn Handal, President of the Saami Commonwealth.

"Sorry for the rather late reply. But we hate the Antagorian National Union, our western neighbour the most. We also hate the USA, the PRC, the EU, Russia and the United Nations the most."
-The Leader, looking proud at the number of enemies his nation has

User avatar
Grand Indochina
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 361
Founded: Dec 04, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grand Indochina » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:19 pm

To : Diplomatic officials of the National Republic of Antagoria.
Form : Ministry of Foreign Affairs Building, Sài Gòn Municipality, People's Federation of Indochina.

Dear whom it may concern...

Across many worlds throughout the multiverse, yours is the one that has caught our interest. Hello there, I'm Hoàng Anh , the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and your representative of the People's Federation of Indochina. now, it's time to barrage you with some questions...

1) Why does your leader remains anonymous ? Can I have some clues about him ?

2) Why "Thaumaturgy" requires blood or liquid with life-force ? Why this abnormality is not considered as "magic" ?

3) Are "Thaumaturgy" widely use in your world, if so, can you detail some examples ?

Look forward to hearing from you !

- Nguyễn Trần Hoàng Anh ~ Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs -
Last edited by Grand Indochina on Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hey anon, I don't know who you are or what you have been through... but I wish you will always be happy" - He Always Smile :D

User avatar
National Republic of Antagoria
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 153
Founded: Apr 08, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:50 pm

Grand Indochina wrote:
To : Diplomatic officials of the National Republic of Antagoria.
Form : Ministry of Foreign Affairs Building, Sài Gòn Municipality, People's Federation of Indochina.

Dear whom it may concern...

Across many worlds throughout the multiverse, yours is the one that has caught our interest. Hello there, I'm Hoàng Anh , the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and your representative of the People's Federation of Indochina. now, it's time to barrage you with some questions...

1) Why does your leader remains anonymous ? Can I have some clues about him ?

2) Why "Thaumaturgy" requires blood or liquid with life-force ? Why this abnormality is not considered as "magic" ?

3) Are "Thaumaturgy" widely use in your world, if so, can you detail some examples ?

Look forward to hearing from you !

- Nguyễn Trần Hoàng Anh ~ Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs -


"To Hoàng Anh, I would like to start by the fact that I am NOT actually anonymous. The Leader is my name (Eastern Antagorian culture. Since the tribal ages) and all the people know that. I just use it to trick the UN spies into believing I am anonymous. I made sure not to include it in my factbooks to actually trick them... becuase of the leak in information, of course... wait...Anyways! I am afraid I cannot answer your second question because I do not understand it myself, nor do my scientists. However, it seems that life force generates thaumaturgic waves which are required by the 'spells'. We don't regard it as magic because it follows a specific set of rules to function and the effects are always constant. Also, we don't believe in magic. For your third question, I am also not sure. I know that humans in the First Age of Mankind used Thaumaturgy to fuel their space travel and weapons along with mutating dinosaurs. But this is coming from an alien species information to the Fourth Reich which was relayed to us."
-The Leader of the National Republic of Antagoria scratching his head in his attempts to understand thaumaturgy.

User avatar
The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 611
Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:58 pm

would you work alongside the uaie forces?

User avatar
National Republic of Antagoria
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 153
Founded: Apr 08, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:49 pm

The united American-Isreali empire wrote:would you work alongside the uaie forces?

"If it is not a mission to attack any of our allies. Sure. If it is China or any other enemy of the Eastern Antagoreans. No need to ask. If it is against the Western Antagorean scum. We are already working on that. Hail Antagoria! But to answer your original question. As long as it doesn't involve attacking friendly nations, sure."
-The Leader of the National Republic of Antagoria, planning a possible attack on Western Antagorian hospitals
Last edited by National Republic of Antagoria on Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 611
Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Corporate Bordello

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:34 am

Ok so we have pmcs within the uaie, would you hire them for contracts? We also would help you in conflucts too likey.

User avatar
National Republic of Antagoria
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 153
Founded: Apr 08, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:45 am

The united American-Isreali empire wrote:Ok so we have pmcs within the uaie, would you hire them for contracts? We also would help you in conflucts too likey.

"No need for that. The Eastern Antagorean military is sufficient and powerful enough. Either way, apart from the ongoing possibility of a third world war, or the Western Antagorean scum attacking us, we shouldn't be in need of any foreign aid. Also, we need to uphold our national pride of defeating our enemies on our own."
-The Leader of the National Republic of Antagoria in a hushed voice


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tikariot

Advertisement

Remove ads