NATION

PASSWORD

Why Does NS Condemn Fascist Nations/Regions?

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hurricania Imperium
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 11, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hurricania Imperium » Sun May 19, 2019 10:26 am

Woods Is Back wrote:It has proved to be a favorite of the SC to condemn fascist nations/regions. But why? All we are doing is condemning them based on their beliefs- which is just oppressing them. I understand that many of these nations/regions oppress people, take advantage of others, and ruin lives- but isn't that we are doing when we shame them? We usually say that we care for others, but it doesn't seem like we care about them when we are subjecting people to shame based on their beliefs. In my opinion, this should stop, because those fascists could use the same tactics we are using to fight them to retaliate at us, and we all have plenty of dirt on us.

My question to you NS is what do you think, should we continue to condemn people based on their beliefs, or should it stop?

This fascist hate has been beaten to death, and does nothing but give raiders an excuse to steal regions from what they assume to be "Nazis". If you want freedom, condemn Antifa. They are raiders, and are no different from the Black Hawks and the Black Riders other than the fact that they raid innocent "fascists" instead of other regions.
Basically a Satanist German Empire.
Everyone's favorite Prussia/German Empire two-in-one nation (And yes, this nation represents both.)
We do NOT use NS Stats of our own unless if we don't note what we use instead.
Copy and paste this into your sig if you think we should colonize other planets.
Leader of the STORM Union (AKA the New Central Powers)

Lyrical International Brigade
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lyrical International Brigade » Sun May 19, 2019 10:35 am

OK, so I knew that fascism as an ideology is built on a solid foundation of whining about how those dastardly scapegoats (insert usual litany of trans/homophobic and racial slurs, and epithets for leftists, here) are responsible for the degeneration of our Glorious Nation™, and therefore this kind of whimpering comes second nature to its adherents. But damn, guys, this whole thread is just one gigantic WAAAAAAAAAAmbulance. Natives and defenders don't even complain this much about random, non-ideological raiding (i.e. the "just to amuse ourselves because we can hahahahaha" kind). This is the game, and if you don't like it you're free to go play something else.

:roll:
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
Detached military expedition of Sierra Lyricalia
Admiral, Huey P. Newton Squadron
⟨ Красный Флот ⟩ {The Red Fleet}

"Crowned heads, wealth and privilege may well tremble should ever again the Black and Red unite..."

Arayas
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Arayas » Sun May 19, 2019 10:42 am

Hey look a Marxist strawmanning and making arguments in bad faith, you never see that.
Last edited by Arayas on Sun May 19, 2019 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Fascism was born to inspire a faith not of the Right (which at bottom aspires to conserve everything, even injustice) or of the Left (which at bottom aspires to destroy everything, even goodness), but a collective, integral, national faith.”— José Antonio Primo de Rivera

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Sun May 19, 2019 10:49 am

Arayas wrote:Hey look a Marxist strawmanning and making arguments in bad faith, you never see that.

Hey look, a fascist whose region will make a great target someday! You never see that~
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sun May 19, 2019 12:06 pm

I think we have had enough of this thread. Not really yelding productive conversation at this point. Locking.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Previous

Return to Security Council