NATION

PASSWORD

National Republic of Antagoria Q&A because why not

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
National Republic of Antagoria
Attaché

Founded: Apr 08, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

National Republic of Antagoria Q&A because why not

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Thu May 16, 2019 11:18 pm

"So, I was told that I should do what everyone else is doing and start a thing where I am apparently supposed to reveal national secrets. Whose ide-oh? Its a Q&A? Well, why didn't you say that? Anyways, feel free to ask any questions about us you have, and there is not much point hiding much because of that factbook leak that occured."

-The Leader of the National Republic of Antagoria
Last edited by National Republic of Antagoria on Fri May 17, 2019 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Destructive Government Economic System
Minister

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Destructive Government Economic System » Fri May 17, 2019 7:31 am

What would you consider to be the average income level for one of your citizens?

-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
"All I wish is to see the world burn."
-The Great Uniter and Beast of the DGES
(By the way, the DGES is a servant to DEAREST LEADER of Psychotic Dictatorships.)
Just your typical guy who wants to have fun. Don't take this nation seriously,
ever.
I DO NOT use NS stats!
Keshiland literally wrote:I would give it a no. A country that lies about how free, or how great, or how humanitarian it is can never be developed. Example, NK lies and says they are democratic and are not, the US lies and says we are free yet we incarcerate millions for a medical plant. See we are basically a larger more populated North Korea.

ALSO, READ THIS!

Attaché

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Fri May 17, 2019 7:34 am

"Well, I suppose it would be 10000 antagoes but that is because of government regulations and our history of war. Which I am certain constitutes a large part of our economy now. So... world peace is our weakness, and that is why we let the Antagorian National Union live. Now, THATS A NATIONAL SECRET YAY!"

-The Leader of the National Republic of Antagoria who is becoming delirious and his ministers trying to stop him from revealing more national secrets
Last edited by National Republic of Antagoria on Fri May 17, 2019 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Attaché

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Sat May 18, 2019 8:41 am

/bump

Because why not

Zeo South Africa
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeo South Africa » Tue May 21, 2019 2:52 am

Will you ever be able to destroy Antagorian Nation Union?

President Obi-Wan Kenobi
This nation doesn't use NS stats.

Attaché

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby National Republic of Antagoria » Tue May 21, 2019 3:00 am

Zeo South Africa wrote:Will you ever be able to destroy Antagorian Nation Union?

President Obi-Wan Kenobi

Our nukes can remove them from existence. However, we need them to ensure our war economy may survive. Also, our military is stronger so yes. But we won't ever get rid of them. Edit: This is a secret that no one should be able to know so pretend like you don't know about it. Also, I am here in place of The Leader, I am the guy put in charge of communications. So, hello!

Return to Factbooks and National Information