NATION

PASSWORD

Alt-right. A terrorist movement in the making?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Thu May 09, 2019 8:57 am

Seges wrote:
North German Realm wrote:Do the Christchurch Mosque or the Pittsburgh or Poway synagogue shootings count? The last one happened like... less than two weeks ago.

Those aren't deliberately planned out in a group it's just some crazies going off and killing people, not a big group of people going and storming a town.

Those people became readiclised enough to kill from the Alt right and its many echo chambers.

The Emerald Legion
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 18, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Emerald Legion » Fri May 10, 2019 9:42 am

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
Seges wrote:Those aren't deliberately planned out in a group it's just some crazies going off and killing people, not a big group of people going and storming a town.

Those people became readiclised enough to kill from the Alt right and its many echo chambers.

Are we going to take this line with Islam as well?
"23.The unwise man is awake all night, and ponders everything over; when morning comes he is weary in mind, and all is a burden as ever." - Havamal

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Fri May 10, 2019 10:10 am

Well, I'm just wondering if they generally deny climate change?
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Just sort of happened one day.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

Gormwood
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gormwood » Fri May 10, 2019 10:14 am

The Emerald Legion wrote:

We don't already?
Bloodthirsty savages who call for violence against the Right while simultaneously being unarmed defenseless sissies who will get slaughtered by the gun-toting Right in a civil war.
Breath So Bad, It Actually Drives People Mad

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Fri May 10, 2019 12:42 pm

The Emerald Legion wrote:

Don't we already do that?

As in, we know that there are people who are conservative and not alt right terrorists. We know that there are Muslims who are not radical Islamic terrorists.

But there are certain Muslims in locations where they get attracted to certain groups of radical Islamic terrorists beacuse of un education and charismatic lies about there religion. Thus, they become radical Islamic terrorists.

But there are certain conservative people who get attracted to certain right wing echo chambers they would naturally come across. There is someone in that echo chamber who charismatic tells lies about what there idology thinks is right. Pushing them more and more deeply into the alt right. Eventually in some causes, like the multiple shootings at mosques and synagogues, they become radical alt right terrorists.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Fri May 10, 2019 12:47 pm

>conservapedia as a sause

Bruh

biased sause is biased

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Fri May 10, 2019 1:11 pm

>conservapedia as a sause

Bruh

biased sause is biased

I didn't know ANTIFA started at Berkeley :D
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Nakena
Post Marshal

Founded: May 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakena » Sat May 11, 2019 3:29 am

Conservapedia is badly written trash.

Would not sauce from

0/10
Last edited by Nakena on Sat May 11, 2019 3:31 am, edited 3 times in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General