NATION

PASSWORD

Dark Light Soda

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Dark Light Soda

Postby Zorcor » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:22 am

Dark Light Soda

a subset of Light Unlimited Ind.

We here at Dark Light Soda are looking to expand and sell our products all over the known lands. Your people will love our wide and varied selection of drinks. All of our drinks come in completely unique bottles and caps. Our Glass bottles have two layers, the inner layer separates our patented glow goo from the drink. This gives a nice glowing look, and as long as it is exposed to light to charge, it will glow. Our Glow Goo also keeps the coldness in. Our bottle caps unlike normal caps for glass bottles screw on. Under every lid is a code to enter for a weekly drawing for prizes. Glow Goo does not mix with Glow Goo of different colors giving off a triply color mix.
We have
Glow Goo Glows dark blue like a black light. This carbonated Goodness in a unique bottle is sure to brighten up anyone's day.

Glow Goo Glows Red. Dark Light Flavor with a hint of cherry.

Glow Goo Glows Orange. Dark Light Flavor with a hint of Orange, a nice tangy treat.

Glow Goo Glows Purple. Dark Light Flavor with a hint of Purple Grape.

A mix of Cherry, Orange, Grape, and the normal Dark Light. Glow Goo Glows looks like ROY G BIV himself.

Glow Goo Glows White. Dark Light Flavor with a hint of Vanilla. Sure to satisfy.

A mix of all Dark light drinks (Excluding Dark Adult, Dark Hardcore, and Dark Extreme) and additional fruits like Pineapple, Pomegranate, Blueberry, and herbs. This is a wild ride of mixing flavors that may be too much for some people to take. Ages 14 and up. Glow Goo is a mix of Red, Green, Blue, and Orange

Dark Light mixed with Rum ages 21 and up, Do not drive or operate heavy machinery. Glow Goo is a grayish color.

Dark Light mixed with Liquor ages 21 and up, Do not drive or operate heavy machinery. Glow Goo is a Gold color.

Dark Light mixed with straight Vodka ages 21 and up, Do not drive or operate heavy machinery. Glow Goo is Clear.

Your Favorite Dark Light flavor now mixed with some southern comfort. Glow Goo Glows a nice Tea Brown.

Your Favorite Dark Light flavor now mixed with some Peace and Serenity. Glow Goo Glows a nice calming Green Tea.

Glow Goo Glows Green. Dark Light Flavor with a Lime Twist.

Glow Goo Glows Yellow. Dark Light Flavor with a Lemon burst

Glow Goo Glows Green and Yellow. Dark Light Flavor with a Lemon Lime surprise.

Dark Light Flavor with a nice sweet and sour apple taste. Glow Goo Glows Green

Classic Dark Light Flavor with a nice holiday shot of Liquid Candy Cane. Glow Goo Glows Red and White

A sweet Chocolate twist on the classic Dark Light Taste. Glow Goo Glows Brown.

An irreplaceable taste of medium-rare, char-broiled, cooked-to-perfection sirloin steak, provides a rush of primal energy and sophisticated superiority; as if bald eagles land on your shoulders from the mere scent of it, as you ascend the stage to accept your Noble Peace Prize, on a space colony. Glow Goo Glows Lighting Bolt Gold

The classic taste, with 3 grams of Salt. The Glow Goo comes in three different colors a blacklight-glow, White, or Red. Each bottle is randomly one of these colors. This also comes in a special bottle. Suspended in the Glow Goo are a UV L.E.D Light and Battery (Lasting 12 hours). They can be used to charge the Glow Goo even in pitch blackness. The neck of the bottle is made of metal and has a switch to turn on the light.

The Classic Dark Light Flavor with a slightly-sweet blueberry flavor. The Glow Goo Color is Blueberry

A sweet Chocolate twist on the classic Dark Light Taste with a nice sweet and sour apple taste. The Glow Goo Color is Chocolate.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• The Unified Federal Technopublic of Zorcor
  • The Nomadic Peoples of Cat-Herders United
  • The Matriarchy of Shiruku
  • The United Kingdom of Reino do Brazil
  • Willitya
  • Ilovebenderdotcomland
  • Rezmaeristan
  • Pan-Asiatic States
  • Yuyencia
  • The Democracy of Red Star
  • Democratic Military State of Goldgamia
  • The Commonwealth of Igress
  • The Khaos Konfederacy of Rexzich City
  • Electic
  • Hundredstar
  • The Frozen Forest (only Kriwi Region)
  • The Glass Oasis

• The Unified Federal Technopublic of Zorcor
  • Prince Kumar Erma'il of Rezmaeristan
  • Timothy "Tim" Burton of Electic
  • Leia Leour of Willitya

• The Unified Federal Technopublic of Zorcor - All the originals (Dark Light to Dark Lemon-Lime).
  • Willitya -Dark Apple
  • Electic - Dark SUC-CESS
  • The Khaos Konfederacy of Rexzich City - Dark Peppermint and Dark Chocolate.
  • The Constitutional monarchy of Thugorp - DarkSurvival (Customized to work in their M.R.E.)
  • The Glass Oasis - Dark Blueberry and a fun fact lead to the creation of Dark Chocolate Apple.

Allow Dark Light into your Nation. We'll set up shop and start giving your nation the Divine taste they Deserve.
Code: Select all
Region:
Nation State:

Interested in Stock? Apply here
Nation State:
Name of Person buying stock:
Name of Company:
Number of Stocks wanted:
Do You want to be informed of our yearly progress?
[ ]Yes, tell me (Through Telegram)  [ ]I don't care, as long as I'm paid
Please put the following in your SIGNATURE
I'm a proud member of the [url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=462651]Dark Light Family[/url]

New Flavor?
Nation State:
Flavor Name:
Flavor description:
Glow Gloo color idea:
Last edited by Zorcor on Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:30 am, edited 15 times in total.
"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country." -- Nathan Hale's last words before being hanged by British.

"Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy the mad daughter of a wise mother. These daughters have too long dominated the earth." -- Voltaire.

Dracul Publishing, For all you video games needs. We make and publish.
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

Cat-Herders United
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cat-Herders United » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:55 pm

Region: Forest
Nation State: Cat-Herders United

Shiruku
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 06, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shiruku » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:00 am

Region: Balder
Nation State: Shiruku
Current State:
At Peace
Alert
High Alert
Reformation of the Military
War
Atheist. Female. They/Them | She/Her. HEXACO.
Hediacrana wrote:
Tmutarakhan wrote:We need to start circulating the 100% true fact that Trump was born in Jamaica.
That's the Jamaica in Queens, but we don't have to explain that part.

Now that I think of it, has anyone actually ever seen his birth certificate? No? Highly suspicious indeed.
Dangeom Moon
Surge Credit

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:50 pm

Region: Teremara
Nation State: The United Kingdom of Reino do Brazil

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Thank You

Postby Zorcor » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:27 am

Thank you Cat-Herders United, Shiruku, and Reino do Brazil. We shall begin shipping our "unique happiness in a bottle" to your nations. If all goes well, we will invest further in your nations buy building some factors. We here at Dark Light Soda believe in The Gospel of Wealth and so if we build in your countries we will hire your people and will share the splendor of Dark Light.
"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country." -- Nathan Hale's last words before being hanged by British.

"Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy the mad daughter of a wise mother. These daughters have too long dominated the earth." -- Voltaire.

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

News

Postby Zorcor » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:00 pm

Dracul Publishing, a Video Game Publishing company has created a Game about our superhero mascot Dark Light!.

We are now holding a contest for our customers. 100 people will get a free copy of Dark Light!, all they have to do is enter the code under all Dark Light Soda's caps.

Willitya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Willitya » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:53 am

Nation State:Willitya
Flavor Name:Dark Apple
Flavor description:Dark Light with the sweet and sour apple taste
Glow Gloo color idea:Green
Last edited by Willitya on Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
7 News Willitya Headlines: 8 killed in collision between a harbour ferry, The Madison and a small sailing boat, Bounty. An investigation is underway to find the cause. 14/11/2019

5 Peace
4 Threat Of War
3 Small-Scale War
2 Next Step To Global War
1 Global War

Willitya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Willitya » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:55 am

Region:The North Pacific
Nation State:Willitya
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
7 News Willitya Headlines: 8 killed in collision between a harbour ferry, The Madison and a small sailing boat, Bounty. An investigation is underway to find the cause. 14/11/2019

5 Peace
4 Threat Of War
3 Small-Scale War
2 Next Step To Global War
1 Global War

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:32 pm

Thank you Willitya. We shall begin shipping our "unique happiness in a bottle" to your nations. So I expect that we shall build Willityan Bottling Plants, with Willityan Workers. I can see it now. The logo being a nice Green Apple with a ring of Saturn around it. Yes, this shall make a great Investment.

Ilovebenderdotcomland
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ilovebenderdotcomland » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:11 am

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:48 am

The citizens of Ilovebenderdotcomland will love the unique look and taste of Dark Light Soda. The people of Empire of Great Britain, will flock to you for a bit of Happiness in a bottle.

Rezmaeristan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezmaeristan » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:00 pm

Region:The Coalition of Fascist Nations
Nation State:Rezmaeristan

Nation State:Rezmaeristan
Name of Person buying stock:Prince Kumar Erma'il
Name of Company: Itas Luksh Holdings
Number of Stocks wanted:10
Do You want to be informed of our yearly progress?
[ X]Yes, tell me (Through Telegram) [ ]I don't care, as long as I'm paid
Please put the following in your SIGNATURE
Pro:Cultural Nationalism, Traditionalism, Workers' Rights, Fascism, Legal Equality, Limited Immigration, Environment
Anti:Capitalism, Communism, Globalism, Progressivism, Mass Immigration, Imperialism, Equality of Outcome,
Rezmaeristan mostly represents my views, but in some ways represents stereotypes of fascist countries.
A South-Central Asian national syndicalist elected monarchy, isolated by mountains and deserts.
✠ (Put this in your Signature if you are a Fascist Nation!)
"Neither left, nor right, nor even center" - Official position of the Mouvement Populaire de la Revolution

Forum posts are non-canon if they conflict with the Factbook.
Accidental policies: No Sports

Ilovebenderdotcomland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ilovebenderdotcomland » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:29 pm

Can I export this to a colony of mine making for a 30% higher RRP in The Commonwealth of The London Borough of Croydon and Ilovebenderdotcomland keeps the 30% profit from that?
It might mean having to double my order.
Last edited by Ilovebenderdotcomland on Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:45 pm

This glow goo, what's made of? Is it toxic?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Thu May 02, 2019 1:04 am

Region: The Srivijayan Consortium
Nation State: Pan-Asiatic States

We will be allowing you to establish your company in our nation with a permit secured from the Pan-Asiatic Economic Zone Authority.
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Thu May 02, 2019 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Yuyencia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuyencia » Thu May 02, 2019 5:11 am

Region: east asia
Nation State: Yuyencia
___ Federation of Yuyencia 幽燕西亚联邦 ___
Proud independent free Catholic nation are continue Yan area history pride great history faith culture
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=465526 question and answer viewtopic.php?f=23&t=471825 news

Out of the character:I am 河北人 hebei mans excellent work hard technology study calculus differential equation 18 hour day, english are not mother tongue

The Democracy of Red Star
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 07, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Democracy of Red Star » Thu May 02, 2019 5:15 am

Region:Land end
Nation State:The Democracy of Red Star
The Democracy Of Red Star
About me; A Star Trek fan that got bored with making a nation, who now spends most of his time on NS doing whatever he finds fun.

Goldgamia
Envoy

Founded: Jul 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Goldgamia » Fri May 03, 2019 11:00 am

Region: Central Pacific Ocean
Nation State: Democratic Military State of Goldgamia
Recent Goldgamian News:

No recent news as of now.

Member of LITA

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Wed May 08, 2019 12:18 pm

Ilovebenderdotcomland wrote:Can I export this to a colony of mine making for a 30% higher RRP in The Commonwealth of The London Borough of Croydon and Ilovebenderdotcomland keeps the 30% profit from that?

Yes, that would be a worthwhile deal.

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Wed May 08, 2019 12:22 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:This glow goo, what's made of? Is it toxic?

Glow Goo is not toxic, in fact, it dissolves in water. It will taste terrible, but that is why you don't drink it. Our Glass is strong. Drop the bottle it willn't break.

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Wed May 08, 2019 12:26 pm

Thank you Rezmaeristan, Pan-Asiatic States, Yuyencia, The Democracy of Red Star, and Democratic Military State of Goldgamia. We shall begin shipping to your nations.
We also welcome Prince Kumar Erma'il of Rezmaeristan into our Dark Light Soda Family.

Ilovebenderdotcomland
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ilovebenderdotcomland » Thu May 09, 2019 9:38 pm

Zorcor wrote:
Ilovebenderdotcomland wrote:Can I export this to a colony of mine making for a 30% higher RRP in The Commonwealth of The London Borough of Croydon and Ilovebenderdotcomland keeps the 30% profit from that?

Yes, that would be a worthwhile deal.

Now all products sold in the ILB are to be forwarded to The Commonwealth of The London Borough of Croydon leaving Hippies missing the Dark Light Soda brand in the ILB.
The windfall of the 30% increase on these units of Soda exports helps the Hippie economy.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu May 09, 2019 11:12 pm

Zorcor wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:This glow goo, what's made of? Is it toxic?

Glow Goo is not toxic, in fact, it dissolves in water. It will taste terrible, but that is why you don't drink it. Our Glass is strong. Drop the bottle it willn't break.

Please send us a sample to test to see if it's safe before we can allow you to sell it
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Thu May 09, 2019 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Zorcor
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Zorcor » Wed May 22, 2019 3:36 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:
Zorcor wrote:Glow Goo is not toxic, in fact, it dissolves in water. It will taste terrible, but that is why you don't drink it. Our Glass is strong. Drop the bottle it willn't break.

Please send us a sample to test to see if it's safe before we can allow you to sell it

I think you do not understand. Here is a diagram

Note: The Glow Goo is not and should not be mixed with the soda. Its purpose is purely aesthetical. Our Glass Bottles have to be top quality and no expense is spared.

Igress
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Igress » Wed May 22, 2019 3:42 pm

Region: Kingdom of Great-Britain
Nation State: Igress

Is artificial flavours or colours used in your sodas? I heard they are bad for people and I would like to make sure this is healthy.
If so, please! My nation is in need of a carbonated drink!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade