NATION

PASSWORD

Inkopolitia's (inter)national Q&A: For the Humans!

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Inkopolitia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Inkopolitia's (inter)national Q&A: For the Humans!

Postby Inkopolitia » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:53 pm

"Let me see if this thing working right... Yes, it is!"

"Hello, Humans! As you may already know, i'm Queen Surume of Inkopolitia! Leader of this country. I was yesterday eating some waffles and thought "Hey! What if I make the Humans ask me questions and I answer those questions?! And so now here we are."

"Hey guys! I'm Jacket! Surume's wife and also Queen of Inkopolitia, alongside her! So, this is fairly simple. You all asks us questions, and we'll respond those questions from our perspective. Come on, shoot us up the questions!"
squid
female who is (unapologetically) in love with females ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5.75, -5.33

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:21 am

"Did you just assume my species? *chuckles* Don't worry, it's alright. Ah yes, I was going to ask you this: what is the average lifespan for the average inkling?"
- Heavenly Emperor Cheonsa
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Inkopolitia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Inkopolitia » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:26 am

A m e n r i a wrote:"Did you just assume my species? *chuckles* Don't worry, it's alright. Ah yes, I was going to ask you this: what is the average lifespan for the average inkling?"
- Heavenly Emperor Cheonsa

"My teachers told me in school about a lie that sun-drying your skin made you live longer, and it does not. It actually gives you cancer! Either way, we Squids tend to live up to,,, like... uh...

"130 years! She was trying to say 130 years. *wink*
squid
5.75, -5.33

North Johen Ezermard
Secretary

Founded: Apr 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby North Johen Ezermard » Sun May 05, 2019 12:42 am

The President of North Johen Ezermard raised his hand and asked, "In general, how much do Inklings know about their so-called rivals, the Octarians?"
Last edited by North Johen Ezermard on Sun May 05, 2019 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astoriya
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Astoriya » Sun May 05, 2019 12:45 am

'Have you ever thought of maybe opening up an embassy programme?'
-bystander

Inkopolitia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Inkopolitia » Sun May 05, 2019 10:27 am

North Johen Ezermard wrote:The President of North Johen Ezermard raised his hand and asked, "In general, how much do Inklings know about their so-called rivals, the Octarians?"

"Well, you see, the Octarians engaged in conflicts with Inklings a long time ago, when Inkopolitia was recovering from the Inkling Civil War. It's a cheap move to attack another nation ahen they're recovering from a war, but either way, the Inklings won in the end. But, approximately 4 years ago, the Octarians tried to rise and rebel against us, even if we did nothing wrong to them and let them be. That was the last straw, and we took over their underground domes and are now watching them closely so they do nothing wrong again. Although, they have been showing weird signs, so I don't know what'll happen next... I wish I could read the future."

"To add on what Surume said, the Octarians were living under a dictatorship which used brainwashing technology to try and get their people to align with them. So, we liberated them. Fun fact, my wife raided more than 23 Octarian bases by herself! Do you remember that?"

"Yeah. I let go the ones that were peaceful, but others... had to be dealt with.

Astoriya wrote:'Have you ever thought of maybe opening up an embassy programme?'
-bystander

"Yeah, we have. Although we don't know if we will."

"It's slightly risky and complicated to do so, and our Government needs to focus on other matters, such as protecting the integrity of Inklings nationwide this National Assembly election season."
squid
5.75, -5.33

Tetradimensional Overworld
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tetradimensional Overworld » Tue May 07, 2019 5:23 am

"Well, uhhh, can you help us defeat the Dark Order of the Tesseract? They took all the relics of this land and assassinated 50% of my family and my crush's family, aka the Government... I want to revive them using those relics, but as long as they exist, we can't help but wish that the they would come out from the Underspace.."

~ Generalissimo Erik Hammyrst
Last edited by Tetradimensional Overworld on Tue May 07, 2019 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC name: Greater Aecinov Republic | Maxovikt Aečinov Valtarzurthr
IF YOU THINK WE'RE FOUR DIMENSIONAL, YOU ARE MISTAKEN. THIS IS JUST AN OLD NAME, A PLACEHOLDER NAME. I WILL /STILLME YA IF YOU MAKE CRAPPY ANSWERS SO DEAL WITH IT VADIM
TETRADIMENSIONAL OVERWORLD isn't my IC name. This nation is pure unadulterated nostalgia, deal with it. Did you know that I wasted 400 million plus seconds of my life and you wasted more? Well, if I could go back to any age, I'd go back to the time when I was 11. Great times indeed. I'm an anti-communist, but I do love me some Soviet music.
Late childhood is the best part of childhood -- change my mind. People below 10 are in blissful ignorance so I'd rather avoid that. Blissful ignorance is not true happiness

First American Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby First American Empire » Tue May 07, 2019 2:05 pm

"What exactly are Turf Wars? There are a few Inkling-American citizens who are requesting a permit to hold one in our city, and we want to ensure that they aren't a danger to the citizens before approving it.

Also, do you have any messages for the Inkling expat community in our country? We're sure they'd love to hear from you."

- The City Council of San Francisco.
The American Empire is a socially progressive absolute monarchy run by the heirs of Emperor Norton. It started off at MT but has rapidly advanced to PMT through interdimensional travel. All NSstats are used, except for tax rate and population. Factbooks are currently under reconstruction.

Inkopolitia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Inkopolitia » Fri May 10, 2019 4:25 pm

Tetradimensional Overworld wrote:"Well, uhhh, can you help us defeat the Dark Order of the Tesseract? They took all the relics of this land and assassinated 50% of my family and my crush's family, aka the Government... I want to revive them using those relics, but as long as they exist, we can't help but wish that the they would come out from the Underspace.."

~ Generalissimo Erik Hammyrst

"That's a charged question. Mostly, we like to keep to ourselves when it comes to military matters unless our interests are damaged by a foreign force. However, we'll give advice to any willing people who want to volunteer to help you."

"Yeah, I agree. Even if we can't help you, we wish you the best of luck."

First American Empire wrote:"What exactly are Turf Wars? There are a few Inkling-American citizens who are requesting a permit to hold one in our city, and we want to ensure that they aren't a danger to the citizens before approving it.

Also, do you have any messages for the Inkling expat community in our country? We're sure they'd love to hear from you."

- The City Council of San Francisco.

"Well, to be honest, i'm not into Turf Wars. To be quick and short, Turf Wars are a series of 4-mintue matches where both teams try to claim the most turf as possible. It's generally safe, as long as special ink tanks to purify the ink are used.

"We do not have any specific messages towards them, but we want them to remember that Inkopolitia supports Inklings worldwide, you guys are making Inkling culture flourish all around the world. Keep going strong!"

"Turf Wars are a series of ten 4-minute matches where two teams of four duke it out with a variety of weapons to see who can claim the most turf. Turf War is an essential part of Inkling culture, so Inklings that participate in the sport are given special ink tanks so spectators can see the games without getting harmed by the normal nature of Inkling ink."

"You guys, remember that no matter where you are, we appreciate each and every single one of you, and we hope that you're living a good life with the Americans. Remember that you all are welcome back here!"
squid
5.75, -5.33

Aurevbush
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aurevbush » Tue May 14, 2019 8:00 pm

"Does every Inkling in Inkopolitia participate in these "turf wars" as you call it; like when they turn a certain age, does the government draft them, provide them a shooter and send them out in the arena to battle other leagues for glory? In a more condensed version, are turf wars mandatory; and if so what are the consequences for refusing to participate?"

-Dr. Peter Archibald Maico PhD, Multispecies Sociobiologist at University of New Galvatron
Last edited by Aurevbush on Tue May 14, 2019 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Located on the planet Aramnah as a technological powerhouse in a diverse multispecies sci-fantasy universe (PMT/FT/whatev), Yankeew@nk
Young American male, awkward, metalhead and history buff
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF AUREVBUSH
Own Stats, Own Schedule

ACBC: BREAKING: President Len Zorra addresses the nation on the Kali Crisis.

Inkopolitia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Inkopolitia » Tue May 14, 2019 8:49 pm

Aurevbush wrote:"Does every Inkling in Inkopolitia participate in these "turf wars" as you call it; like when they turn a certain age, does the government draft them, provide them a shooter and send them out in the arena to battle other leagues for glory? In a more condensed version, are turf wars mandatory; and if so what are the consequences for refusing to participate?"

-Dr. Peter Archibald Maico PhD, Multispecies Sociobiologist at University of New Galvatron

"No, not at all. Turf Wars are a recreational sport just like Soccer or Basketball, but almot every Inkling is caught up on it."

"As Surume said, nah, I don't think so. Though Turf War is kind of used in thr military as a way to train and fight for territory."
squid
5.75, -5.33

Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium » Tue May 14, 2019 9:03 pm

Two questions. First what is your stance on humans immigrating to Inkopolitia. Second do you consider the eastern part of The Guianas to be part of your nation.

First Lord of Foreign Affairs Joseph de Vara
Note: Many factbooks are in a constant state of WIP or being considered for entire rework or deletion

Welcome to The Alpes a Septentrionali Imperium, a nation where I brutalize and adapt Latin and French History to my needs to get my Ultraroyalist Absolutist French Monarchy with a vaguely French-sounding fictional royal family to work.

Don't ask about the flag, it has something to do with RMB RP that I'm involved with.
Leader * Overview[Perpetual WIP] * Military * Ask me questitons

Inkopolitia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Inkopolitia » Tue May 14, 2019 9:12 pm

"Hmm. For the first question, the Government values Humans and Inklings, although there are... Incidents of Inklings disliking humans because Inklings abroad are getting mistreated. Needless to say, we are working on cultivating an atmosphere of peace between the two races. For the second one, the eastern part, if you're referring to the territories that Humans call Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana, is already integrated in Inkopolitia, although split between different states."

"We appreciate everyone here, no matter if they are Inklings or Humans! We are, as my wife said, working hard on making an atmosphere of peace, in these current turbulent times. All of the Guianas are a part of our nation already, as well."
squid
5.75, -5.33

Catsfern
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Catsfern » Tue May 14, 2019 9:38 pm

hey good to see you doing something like this

so two questions which do you think is worse communism, or fascism, and would you be all too mad if i copied this idea :lol:

Inkopolitia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Inkopolitia » Tue May 14, 2019 9:48 pm

Catsfern wrote:hey good to see you doing something like this

so two questions which do you think is worse communism, or fascism, and would you be all too mad if i copied this idea :lol:

"Hmm. Both are equally despicable ideologies, to be honest. And no, go wild with this idea if you want!

"I mean, both are pretty bad, but if I had to pick, it'd be Communism. That's one hell of a failure of a political and economical system! And yeah, go make your own Q&A if ya want."
squid
5.75, -5.33

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Thu May 16, 2019 6:48 pm

"If someone were to shoot an Inkling... Not with a ink-based weapon but with I don't know... A revolver. What would happen?" -Emperor Hitori
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Inkopolitia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Inkopolitia » Thu May 16, 2019 11:30 pm

Gurori wrote:"If someone were to shoot an Inkling... Not with a ink-based weapon but with I don't know... A revolver. What would happen?" -Emperor Hitori

"That's an... Interesting, kind of odd and frankly, creepy question, but to be honest, I don't know. You studied medicine, right, babe?"

"Yeah! I did. Either way, since Inkling skin is just kind of solidified ink, the only true weakness of Inkling skin is when it comes into contact with ink of a different color, but that's another story. Either way, in the skin department, the skin is pierced by the bullet similarly to a human if were shot. When the bullet passes through Inkling skin, the bullet can pass through the bones and Inkling body, since Inkling bones are actuslly cartilage, not the calcium-filled more solid bones than Humans have."
squid
5.75, -5.33

Victorious Decepticons
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 15, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Victorious Decepticons » Thu May 16, 2019 11:45 pm

Hi! Your species seems quite unique, and you mention humans being able to move to your territory. From this, we have a few questions:

Are you Inklings able to move around on land, and if so, do you need special equipment to do so?

Does your territory include dry land, or just the seas around it?

Finally...have you ever heard of us?

*You hear some mumbling in the background, followed by a somewhat-grumpy "okay."*
*The speaker's attention turns back to you*

One more question. Do you have any crude oil?
No war RPs; no open RPs.

Explosive .50 cal shells vs. Decepticons: REAL, IRL PROOF the Decepticons would laugh at them - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeVTZlNQfPA
Newaswa wrote:What is the greatest threat to your nation?
Vallermoore wrote:The Victorious Decepticons.

Bluquse wrote:Imperialist, aggressive, and genociding aliens or interdimensional beings that would most likely slaughter or enslave us
rather than meet up to have a talk. :(

TurtleShroom wrote:Also, like any sane, civilized nation, we always consider the Victorious Decepticons a clear, present, and obvious threat we must respect, honor, and leave alone in all circumstances. Always fear the Victorious Decepticons.

The Huskar Social Union wrote: ... massive empires of genocidal machines.

Democratic Republic Of Unified States
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 27, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Democratic Republic Of Unified States » Thu May 16, 2019 11:52 pm

Could you utilize your own ink in pens?

Palmyrion
Minister

Founded: Mar 04, 2015
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Palmyrion » Sat May 25, 2019 2:10 am

"What do you think of the Royal Palmyrian Commonwealth, a socially progressive nation with a social market economy?"
-Lakán Alexander II
Monarch and Head-of-State
Royal Palmyrian Commonwealth
__PALMYRION: INTO THE PALMYRO-VERSE__
Greater Dienstad (NSMT) | Kali Yuga (Hard MT) | Dark Lightshow (2100s PMT) | Niteo (AD 5000 FT) | Screwed Reality
Diplomatic Outreach Programme | The Dozen Giants | Storefront | Discord Server
A 15.83 civilization, according to this index.

NS stats have been [REDACTED] into a [DATA EXPUNGED].
Ostroeuropa refuses to answer this question: do women deserve equal rights in your opinion?

North Johen Ezermard
Secretary

Founded: Apr 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby North Johen Ezermard » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:56 pm

The admin of this account smashes right through the fourth wall and asked, "WHEN WILL SPLATOON 3 COME OUT!?? I CAN'T WAIT"

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information