NATION

PASSWORD

2024: AGE OF SUPERPOWERS [OOC | COBALT NETWORK SPONSORED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:55 am

Ha Liang wrote:Oh mighty IE i present to you a sacrifice to make the ie post come sooner. The sacrifice is the sovereignity of sarawak and sabah

messing with sarawak is the least effective method to use against the IE
Reminiscence

est. 2018

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:23 pm

Ha Liang wrote:Oh mighty IE i present to you a sacrifice to make the ie post come sooner. The sacrifice is the sovereignity of sarawak and sabah

I was going to take today to get some work done on the IE, but I think I'll go ahead and just play minecraft.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Pasifikora
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pasifikora » Sun May 05, 2019 10:37 pm

if y'all have any issues with the IE, fuck you

- Jax <3

Erimack
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Erimack » Mon May 06, 2019 10:25 am

[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012663]

Nationstates Name - Republic of Erimack
Nation Name - Republic of Mzansi
Roleplay example link - :blush:

Capital - Pretoria
Type of Government - Parliamentary Republic
Head of State(s) - Pule Mabe
Image of Leader -

Party in Power - African National Congress (ANC)
Executive Title - President
Religion Breakdown - Christian (83%), Athiest / No religion (13%), Muslim (3%), Hindu (1%)
Flag -

National Anthem - ”Nkosi Sikelel’ iAfrika”

Public Goals - Pledge support for the EMC in Cameroon, renounce CLIP and President Yang, exit from the Commonwealth of Nations
Private Goals - Assert authority over Namibia in Walvis Bay and the Penguin Islands, strengthen ties with Angola, hegemony in sub-Saharan Africa

Total military size - 100,000 total military personnel (80,000 active, 20,000 reserve)
Breakdown of ground sector -
* 200 combat tanks (130 Olifant MK1A/1B, 70 MK2)
* 2,300 armored combat vehicles (200 Rooikats, 250 Patria AMV, 1,250 Ratel IFV, 600 Mamba MK3/ Casspir MK3)
* 50 self-propelled howitzers (GV6 Renoster)
* 100 towed artillery howitzers (GV5 Luiperd)
* 50 rocket projectors (24 Bateleur MK2, 26 Valkiri MK1)
Breakdown of naval sector -
* 40 total naval assets (NO aircraft carriers, destroyers, or corvettes)
* 4 frigates (Valour class)
* 3 submarines (Heroine class)
* 31 patrol craft
* 2 mine warfare vessels
Breakdown of airforce sector -
* 20 fighters (Saab Gripen C and D)
* 20 attack aircraft (British Aerospace Hawk MK120)
* 100 transport aircraft (40 of which are Atlas Oryx MKI and MKII transport helicopters, which also count towards the helicopter total)
* 70 training aircraft (Pilatus PC-7 MK2)
* 100 total helicopters (16 of which are Denel Rooivalk MK1 attack helicopters)
Major foreign military suppliers- Most military supplies are made domestically, with contributions and imports from the United Kingdom, France, and Italy as well.
Extra military information -
* Mzansi spends about 1.0% of its GDP on the military
* Its navy sucks and its air force is outdated and weak
* Decent ground sector though

Currency - Mzansian Rand
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 1 Rand = 0.070 USD
Major import/export partners -
* Main exports = Gold, diamonds, platinum, cars, and coal
* Main imports = Crude oil, refined oil, cars, gold, broadcasting equipment
* Main export partners = China, United States, India, United Kingdom, Germany
* Top import partners = China, Germany, United States, India, Saudi Arabia

Major Domestic Issues - Poor-quality education in poor neighborhoods, high poverty and income inequality, inefficient state-owned industries, racism among the different ethnic groups
Major Foreign Issues - Cameroon Civil War, frigid relationship with Namibia, illegal immigration

History -
Post-Apartheid Upheaval

President Pule Mabe | Next election May 2029
As the years continue to come and go, with each one bearing a new generation of South African peoples, the march of time incessantly erodes the memory of apartheid from the people’s hearts and minds. Long gone are the days of racist segregation and domination at the hands of white foreigners. As each succeeding generation comes into view, a new sense of African and cultural nationalism takes hold of South African politics, leading to the meteoric rise in popularity of the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF). For the first time since the days of Apartheid, the African National Congress (ANC) has a true competitor for seats in the Assembly. Born out of a need to transition from British rule to self-governance, many are beginning to see the ANC as an outdated party with outdated ideals that is supposed to serve merely as a stopgap until a real government could step forth. Seeking to maintain their stranglehold over South African politics, the ANC began to shift towards nationalism as well, appointing populist leader Pule Mabe as the country’s next president after the 2024 elections. Two years later, trying to push South Africa away from its English colonial roots, the country was re-dubbed as Mzansi (the name of South Africa by South Africans) and redesigned the flag. Now, seeking re-appointment and hoping to stop the EFF from gaining any more momentum, Pule Mabe and the ANC pledge to withdraw Mzansi from the Commonwealth of Nations, as the memories of colonialism and apartheid continue to be erased.
Last edited by Erimack on Wed May 08, 2019 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Da Klan
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Da Klan » Tue May 07, 2019 11:41 pm

Erimack wrote:[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012663]

Capital - Pretoria
Image of Leader -
Religion Breakdown - Christian (83%), Athiest / No religion (13%), Muslim (3%), Hindu (1%)
Flag -

Public Goals - Pledge support for the EMC in Cameroon, renounce CLIP and President Yang, exit from the Commonwealth of Nations
Private Goals - Assert authority over Namibia in Walvis Bay and the Penguin Islands, strengthen ties with Angola, hegemony in sub-Saharan Africa

Total military size - 100,000 total military personnel (80,000 active, 20,000 reserve)
* 2,300 armored combat vehicles (200 Rooikats, 250 Patria AMV, 1,250 Ratel IFV, 600 Mamba MK3/ Casspir MK3)
* 31 patrol craft
* 2 mine warfare vessels
* 100 transport aircraft (40 of which are Atlas Oryx MKI and MKII transport helicopters, which also count towards the helicopter total)
Major foreign military suppliers- Most military supplies are made domestically, with contributions and imports from the United Kingdom, France, and Italy as well.

Currency - Mzansian Rand

Major Domestic Issues - Poor-quality education in poor neighborhoods, high poverty and income inequality, inefficient state-owned industries
Major Foreign Issues - Cameroon Civil War, frigid relationship with Namibia, illegal immigration

History -
Post-Apartheid Upheaval

As the years continue to come and go, with each one bearing a new generation of South African peoples, the march of time incessantly erodes the memory of apartheid from the people’s hearts and minds. Long gone are the days of racist segregation and domination at the hands of white foreigners. As each succeeding generation comes into view, a new sense of African and cultural nationalism takes hold of South African politics, leading to the meteoric rise in popularity of the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF). For the first time since the days of Apartheid, the African National Congress (ANC) has a true competitor for seats in the Assembly. Born out of a need to transition from British rule to self-governance, many are beginning to see the ANC as an outdated party with outdated ideals that is supposed to serve merely as a stopgap until a real government could step forth. Seeking to maintain their stranglehold over South African politics, the ANC began to shift towards nationalism as well, appointing populist leader Pule Mabe as the country’s next president after the 2024 elections. Two years later, trying to push South Africa away from its English colonial roots, the country was re-dubbed as Mzansi (the name of South Africa by South Africans) and redesigned the flag. Now, seeking re-appointment and hoping to stop the EFF from gaining any more momentum, Pule Mabe and the ANC pledge to withdraw Mzansi from the Commonwealth of Nations, as the memories of colonialism and apartheid continue to be erased.

I'm not gonna lie chief this is a pretty unique (in a good way) application and I like the formatting you did in the history section. I would say that polarization could definitely be an issue in Mzansi, with the EFF and ANC basically at each others throats based off of what I see in your history. Another domestic issue should definitely be racism imo, especially among the different ethnic groups in the country. I haven't looked at military stats yet but I will definitely review them soon. I'm not gonna make any uh official acceptance or denial on this yet because I want to see what the OP thinks, but I think this app definitely looks epic so far.

Do you have a Discord btw? If you do please hop in to the server.

Atrilan
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Wed May 08, 2019 6:47 am

Erimack wrote:[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012663]

Capital - Pretoria
Image of Leader -
Flag -

* 31 patrol craft
* 2 mine warfare vessels

Currency - Mzansian Rand

Major Domestic Issues - Poor-quality education in poor neighborhoods, high poverty and income inequality, inefficient state-owned industries

History -
Post-Apartheid Upheaval

I'd add the things Klan said but as it stands everything looks good. Accepted.
Last edited by Atrilan 13.7 billion years ago, edited 73 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Antrinoxa Program
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - People's Republic of China

THE TECHNOCRATIC STATE OF ATRILAN
COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Erimack
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Erimack » Wed May 08, 2019 11:29 am

I’m not gonna lie chief this is a pretty unique (in a good way) application and I like the formatting you did in the history section. I would say that polarization could definitely be an issue in Mzansi, with the EFF and ANC basically at each others throats based off of what I see in your history. Another domestic issue should definitely be racism imo, especially among the different ethnic groups in the country. I haven't looked at military stats yet but I will definitely review them soon. I'm not gonna make any uh official acceptance or denial on this yet because I want to see what the OP thinks, but I think this app definitely looks epic so far.

Do you have a Discord btw? If you do please hop in to the server.

Thank you so much! Alrighty I added the suggested stuff to my app and I joined the Discord

Military Lands of the Scottish People
Senator

Founded: Jul 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Lands of the Scottish People » Sat May 11, 2019 6:59 pm

[box][DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012662]
Nationstates Name - Military Lands of the Scottish People
Nation Name - Republic of Colombia
If you need to contact me, the best way is through either joining the Cobalt Network Discord or adding me on it. My username is Hollywood #6420. I get on NS once or twice a week on average.

I have been on here for a while and I have came and went but this Region, Cobalt Network, its full of great people. I recommend you try to join it.
Proud Cobaltian Citizen, November 13, 2017 - Present

Minister of Internal Affairs, March 23rd, 2018 - October 13th, 2018 (two terms)
Vice President, January 16th, 2019 - May 8th, 2019 (One Term)
Recipient of the Cobalt Iron Cross during 2018s N Day.
I do not put a lot of effort here, in regards to my signature, I hope that does not make you think any less of me <3

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Sat May 11, 2019 10:22 pm

A worthy opponent our battle will be legendary
Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Da Klan
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Da Klan » Mon May 13, 2019 6:39 pm

Nationstates Name - Da Klan
Nation Name -United States of America

Capital -Washington D.C.
Type of Government -Constitutional Federal Republic
Head of State(s) - President Charles Stewart
Image of Leader -

Party in Power - Democrat
Executive Title -President
Religion Breakdown -
Christian-69%
Jewish-1.8%
Muslim-0.4%
Buddhist-0.7%
Hindu-0.7%
Unaffiliated-27%
Refused to state-0.4%
Flag -Image
National Anthem - [optional]

Public Goals - Ensuring the Safety of all democratic nations on earth and to spread democracy to other countries
Private Goals- If the world chooses to reject the American hegemony, then it is necessary to engineer a world which will accept America, no matter the costs.

Total military size -
1,373,650 Active Personal
990,025 Reserve
5913 Combat Tanks
41,062 Armored Fighting Vehicles
1,934 Self-Propelled Artillery
1,299 Towed Artillery
1,331 Rocket Projectors
20 Aircraft Carriers
12 Frigates
68 Destroyers
72 Submarines
14 Patrol Craft
26 Cruisers
12 Mine-Warfare Vessels
2,296 Fighter Aircraft
2,885 Attack Aircraft
5,739 Transport Aircraft
2,831 Trainer Aircraft
6,065 Total Helicopters
947 Attack Helicopters
Major foreign military suppliers [IF APPLICABLE]-
Extra military information - Has one of the Largest Nuclear Arsenals in the world having 6,800 total.

Currency -United States Dollar
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - Brother I am the dollar
Export:Canada, Mexico, China, Japan, UK, Germany, and South Korea
Import: China, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Germany, South Korea, and UK
Major Domestic Issues - Unemployment, the economy, healthcare, ageing cyber-defenses, the environment.
Major Foreign Issues - Terrorism, the existence of certain nations which hinder the foreign policy of the United States.

History - (Explanation in the History section pretty much sums it up.)[/box]

Copied the app from the previous American player with rather minor edits so uh here habibis, I am become Yankee now.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon May 13, 2019 6:43 pm

Klan's app is accepted, have fun wrecking Latin America.

denied until you support Sarawak
Last edited by The Palmetto on Mon May 13, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Nasaira
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Nasaira » Fri May 17, 2019 10:18 am

Nationstates Name - Nasaira
Nation Name - Republic of Korea

Capital - Seoul
Type of Government - Unitary presidential constitutional republic
Head of State(s) - Choo Mi-ae
Image of Leader - Choo Mi-ae
Party in Power - The Minjoo Party
Religion Breakdown - 56-9% No Affiliation; 19.7% Protestant; 7.9% Roman Catholic; 15.5% Korean Buddhism
Flag - Taegukgi
National Anthem - Aegukga

Public Goals - Defense of the territorial integrity of South Korea, peace on the peninsula, betterment of Korea and influence on the world stage
Private Goals - Reunification upon the fall of the North by any means

Total military size - 627,000 Active, 5.2 million Reserve
- 2,654 Tanks
- 2,660 AFVs
- 1,990 SPGs
- 5,374 Towed Artillery
- 214 Rocket Projectors
-70,000 personnel, including 29,000 marines
- 2 Amphibious Assault Ships
- 21 Destroyers
- 20 Frigates
- 16 Corvettes
- 70 Patrol Craft
- 11 Mine-warfare Ships
- 8 Landing Ships
- 11 Landing Crafts
- 16 Submarines
- 7 Auxillaries
-65,000 Personnel
- 406 Fighters
- 488 Attackers
- 348 Transports
- 273 Trainers
- 709 Helicopters
- 81 Attack Helicopters
Major foreign military suppliers [IF APPLICABLE]- Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, and United States
Extra military information - KAI KF-X coming into service, 3rd Dokdo

Currency - Korean Won
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 1 Won = 0.00094 USD
Major imports, exports, and major import/export partners -
Major Imports - Integrated Circuits ($49.3B), Cars ($37.4B), Passenger and Cargo Ships ($25.1B), Refined Petroleum ($24B) and Vehicle Parts ($21.7B)
Major Exports - Crude Petroleum ($44.3B), Integrated Circuits ($19.8B), Petroleum Gas ($14.9B), Refined Petroleum ($11.7B) and Cars ($9.3B)
Export Destinations - China ($124B), the United States ($66.7B), Hong Kong ($32.8B), Vietnam ($32.6B) and Japan ($24.4B)
Import Origins - China ($93.7B), Japan ($46.2B), the United States ($42.3B), Germany ($19.3B) and Singapore ($14.5B)

Major Domestic Issues - Suicide Rate, North Korean Defectors, THAAD deployment, Air Pollution, Climate Change, Other Pollution
Major Foreign Issues - North Korea, relations with Japan

History [MUST LINE UP WITH HISTORY IN "STATUS" SECTION, NOT SET IN STONE AND MUST BE APPROVED BY OPs, WRITE IT LIKE IT'S GOING IN THE "STATUS" SECTION - After the fall of the Empire of Japan, Korea was freed, but was soon to be split into two. The peninsula was split between an Soviet backed North and an American backed South. After the conflict from 50 to 53, South Korea's economy was in shambles. In this turbulent time, marked with dictators and little development. 1961, after a Second Republic of Korea was established, General Park Chung-hee took over the government in a coup d'etat. Under his 18 year reign, he saw the development of Korea's industries and rapid growth of its economy. Now one of the most developed countries in Asia, the government pushes for reunification with the north, to the disagreement of the Kim regime. With the north's nuclear capabilities, the people of the South have been wary of their Northern brothers and the trouble the conflict may cause. With the north starting to crack under pressure, reunification may be in arm's reach.
[/box][/quote]

Ha Liang
Secretary

Founded: Mar 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ha Liang » Sun May 19, 2019 5:50 pm

Alright i guess i should be working on my post

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Sun May 19, 2019 6:24 pm

South Korea is accepted, though K-Pop is still socially unacceptable

Infinite ikea
Political Columnist

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Infinite ikea » Mon May 20, 2019 10:06 pm

looks interesting might invest in this

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue May 21, 2019 1:45 pm

Nationstates Name - The Palmetto
Nation Name - United States of America
Roleplay example link - sry im new to the site

Capital - Washington, D.C.
Type of Government - Constitutional Federal Republic
Head of State(s) - President Charles Stewart
Image of Leader -
Party in Power - Democrat
Religion Breakdown -
Christian-69%
Jewish-1.8%
Muslim-0.4%
Buddhist-0.7%
Hindu-0.7%
Unaffiliated-27%
Refused to state-0.4%
Flag -
National Anthem - Star Spangled Banner

Public Goals - Ensuring the Safety of all democratic nations on earth and to spread democracy to other countries
Private Goals - If the world chooses to reject the American hegemony, then it is necessary to engineer a world which will accept America, no matter the costs.

Total military size -
1,373,650 Active Personal
990,025 Reserve
5913 Combat Tanks
41,062 Armored Fighting Vehicles
1,934 Self-Propelled Artillery
1,299 Towed Artillery
1,331 Rocket Projectors
20 Aircraft Carriers
12 Frigates
68 Destroyers
72 Submarines
14 Patrol Craft
26 Cruisers
12 Mine-Warfare Vessels
2,296 Fighter Aircraft
2,885 Attack Aircraft
5,739 Transport Aircraft
2,831 Trainer Aircraft
6,065 Total Helicopters
947 Attack Helicopters
Major foreign military suppliers [IF APPLICABLE]-
Extra military information - Has one of the Largest Nuclear Arsenals in the world having 6,800 total.

Currency - American dollar
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - I am the USD
Export:Canada, Mexico, China, Japan, UK, Germany, and South Korea
Import: China, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Germany, South Korea, and UK

Major Domestic Issues - Unemployment, the economy, healthcare, aging cyber-defenses, the environment.
Major Foreign Issues - Terrorism, the existence of certain nations which hinder the foreign policy of the United States.

History - It’s in the OP chief

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue May 21, 2019 1:46 pm

wow new guy, that app was epic. must've been copy and pasted by a smart, handsome individual. Accepted

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Tue May 21, 2019 2:32 pm

The Palmetto wrote:wow new guy, that app was epic. must've been copy and pasted by a smart, handsome individual. Accepted

Overruled, forever banned from the roleplay.
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Tue May 21, 2019 2:36 pm

woah wth? (what the heck) totally unepic

SCP Institution
Attaché

Founded: Feb 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby SCP Institution » Wed May 22, 2019 5:53 am

[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012662]
Nationstates Name - SCP Institution
Nation Name - The Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Last edited by SCP Institution on Wed May 22, 2019 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zhukovian
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhukovian » Wed May 22, 2019 6:50 am

Nationstates Name - Zhukovian
Nation Name - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Roleplay example link -

Capital - Riyadh
Type of Government - Unitary Islamic Absolute Monarchy
Head of State(s) - Mohammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
Image of Leader

Party in Power - None
Executive Title - King of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques
Religion Breakdown
-75%-85% Sunni Muslim
-10%-15% Shia Muslim
-15% other religion/irreligious

Flag

National Anthem - National Anthem of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Public Goals
•Pursue further economic flexibility
•Improve the distribution of wealth
•Prepare the country against potential calamities
•Improve the overall human rights in the Kingdom
Private Goals
•Contain Iran and their allies
•Snatch Turkey as another ally by supporting a faction
•Finish Yemen
•Be politically independent

Total military size - Active : 275,000 | Reserve: 10,000
•Comabt Tanks - 1,200
•Armored Fighting Vehicles - 12,000
•Self-proppeled Artillery - 800
•Towed Artillery - 1,850
•Rocket Projectors - 200

•Frigates - 15
•Corvettes - 10
•Submarines - 2
•Patrol Boats - 50
•Mine Warfare - 15

•Fighters - 270
•Attack - 400
•Transports - 53
•Trainers - 220
•Total Helicopters: 280
•Attack Choppers - 50

Major foreign military suppliers - China, European Union, Russia, United States of America,
Extra military information - With its current involvement in the Yemeni crisis, the Royal Armed Forces is alert on military matters, with the support of America and Israel the Saudi military is dutifully trained by one of the most experienced foreign military trainers coupled with the experience of the Saudi Arabians with their former wars.

Currency - Saudi Riyal (SR) (SAR)
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 1 Saudi Royal = 0.30 American Dollars
Major Export partners - China, Japan, India, United States, South Korea, Singapore
Major Import partners - China, United States, Germany, Japan, United Arab Emirates, South Korea

Major Domestic Issues Corruption, Wealth Disparity, Reliance on foreigners and oil, Global warming
Major Foreign Issues - Turkish Civil War, Yemeni Crisis, Iran

History
The land of Origins, Saudi Arabia was the land where the first civilizations sprang, where the second largest religion in the world, Islam, was found by the Prophet Muhammad; the birthplace of a vast Arabian Empire encompassing the Iberian Peninsula, North Africa up until modern-day Pakistan. And after the downfall of the Ottoman Empire, Arabia was shattered into four main factions: Hejaz, Najd, Al-Ahsa, and Asir. Like the first unification of China during the Twin Springs, the Saud Family with their patriarch, Ibn Saud, launch a conquest to unify Arabia into what is it today. The Saud Family would then be leading it till today, with the discovery of petroleum in 1938 would then bolster its economy, a vital resource that has contributed to its survival despite largely composed of deserts.

By the turn of the 21st century, Saudi Arabia already has the spotlight on it, in the midst of the Arab Spring they emerged as one of the Primary American/Western allies in the besieged land of the Middle East. A partnership that has mutually helped both parties in many ways than one.

Even before his coronation as the King of the Kingdom, King Mohammad was already known to be the power behind his father's throne. As the deputy prime minister and then youngest minister of defense, the then-Crowned Prince has made several headlines, with the likes of reforms in the Saudi law regarding their treatment to women, the pilot of the Saudi Vision 2030 which seeks to diversify its economy. But his skeletons in the closet were also dugged out, exposing his alleged human rights violations and ordered assassinations on the critics against his family and the throne. Such a totalitarian mindset would be put to its greatest test, as he was crowned the new King after the death of King Salaman due to old age way back in 2022.

As the new, young, somewhat progressive but still conservative King embark on his journey as the leader of an influential nation and player in the political landscape of the Middle East, we are yet to see as to where and what kind of direction will he lead us to be.
Last edited by Zhukovian on Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
National Information
Leader - Grand Premier Jean-Baptiste Baillairgé
Capital - Zhukovia
Population - 10.7 billion
Currency - Mark
Roleplay Information
2024: AGE OF SUPERPOWERS - Republic of the Philippines
STATE OF ZHUKOVIAN
Ambassador of the New Western Empire
Est. 1089
Post Modern

Ha Liang
Secretary

Founded: Mar 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ha Liang » Wed May 22, 2019 6:59 am

The Palmetto wrote:wow new guy, that app was epic. must've been copy and pasted by a smart, handsome individual. Accepted

Don’t patronize yourself

Atrilan
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Atrilan » Thu May 23, 2019 6:03 pm

Zhukovian wrote:

Nationstates Name - Zhukovian
Nation Name - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Roleplay example link -

Capital - Riyadh
Type of Government - Unitary Islamic Absolute Monarchy
Head of State(s) - Mohammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
Image of Leader

(Image)

Party in Power - None
Executive Title - King of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques
Religion Breakdown
-75%-85% Sunni Muslim
-10%-15% Shia Muslim
-15% other religion/irreligious

Flag

(Image)
National Anthem - National Anthem of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Public Goals
•Pursue further economic flexibility
•Improve the distribution of wealth
•Prepare the country against potential calamities
•Improve the overall human rights in the Kingdom
Private Goals
•Contain Iran and their allies
•Snatch Turkey as another ally by supporting a faction
•Finish Yemen
•Be politically independent

Total military size - Active : 300,000 | Reserve: 500,000
•Comabt Tanks - 1,500
•Armored Fighting Vehicles - 12,000
•Self-proppeled Artillery - 800
•Towed Artillery - 2,000
•Rocket Projectors - 200

•Frigates - 15
•Corvettes - 10
•Submarines - 5
•Patrol Boats - 90
•Mine Warfare - 15

•Fighters - 300
•Attack - 400
•Transports - 65
•Trainers - 250
•Total Helicopters: 300
•Attack Choppers - 50

Major foreign military suppliers - China, European Union, Russia, United States of America,
Extra military information - With its current involvement in the Yemeni crisis, the Royal Armed Forces is alert on military matters, with the support of America and Israel the Saudi military is dutifully trained by one of the most experienced foreign military trainers coupled with the experience of the Saudi Arabians with their former wars.

Currency - Saudi Riyal (SR) (SAR)
Currency and value of currency compared to USD - 1 Saudi Royal = 0.30 American Dollars
Major Export partners - China, Japan, India, United States, South Korea, Singapore
Major Import partners - China, United States, Germany, Japan, United Arab Emirates, South Korea

Major Domestic Issues Corruption, Wealth Disparity, Reliance on foreigners and oil, Global warming
Major Foreign Issues - Turkish Civil War, Yemeni Crisis, Iran

History
The land of Origins, Saudi Arabia was the land where the first civilizations sprang, where the second largest religion in the world, Islam, was found by the Prophet Muhammad; the birthplace of a vast Arabian Empire encompassing the Iberian Peninsula, North Africa up until modern-day Pakistan. And after the downfall of the Ottoman Empire, Arabia was shattered into four main factions: Hejaz, Najd, Al-Ahsa, and Asir. Like the first unification of China during the Twin Springs, the Saud Family with their patriarch, Ibn Saud, launch a conquest to unify Arabia into what is it today. The Saud Family would then be leading it till today, with the discovery of petroleum in 1938 would then bolster its economy, a vital resource that has contributed to its survival despite largely composed of deserts.

By the turn of the 21st century, Saudi Arabia already has the spotlight on it, in the midst of the Arab Spring they emerged as one of the Primary American/Western allies in the besieged land of the Middle East. A partnership that has mutually helped both parties in many ways than one.

Even before his coronation as the King of the Kingdom, King Mohammad was already known to be the power behind his father's throne. As the deputy prime minister and then youngest minister of defense, the then-Crowned Prince has made several headlines, with the likes of reforms in the Saudi law regarding their treatment to women, the pilot of the Saudi Vision 2030 which seeks to diversify its economy. But his skeletons in the closet were also dugged out, exposing his alleged human rights violations and ordered assassinations on the critics against his family and the throne. Such a totalitarian mindset would be put to its greatest test, as he was crowned the new King after the death of King Salaman due to old age way back in 2022.

As the new, young, somewhat progressive but still conservative King embark on his journey as the leader of an influential nation and player in the political landscape of the Middle East, we are yet to see as to where and what kind of direction will he lead us to be.

Imma be real I dunno how to feel about you over doubling your military
National Information
Capital - Avlose
Population - 73,892,891
Currency - Credit (₡)
Roleplay Information

COBALT NETWORK FOUNDER
Est. 2089
Post Modern

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Thu May 23, 2019 6:08 pm

[DO NOT REMOVE : 68954012662]
Nationstates Name - Granluras
Nation Name - Pakistan

Reminiscence

est. 2018

Zhukovian
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Zhukovian » Thu May 23, 2019 6:40 pm

@Atrilan

I based them from global firepower, just adding some more numbers cause they have increased military spending and the former players have to
National Information
Leader - Grand Premier Jean-Baptiste Baillairgé
Capital - Zhukovia
Population - 10.7 billion
Currency - Mark
Roleplay Information
2024: AGE OF SUPERPOWERS - Republic of the Philippines
STATE OF ZHUKOVIAN
Ambassador of the New Western Empire
Est. 1089
Post Modern

PreviousNext