NATION

PASSWORD

The Independent Newspaper- Latest Issue Released

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:53 pm

Cormactopia Prime wrote:It's Red Phone all over again. I'm shook.

A truly horrible crime that TBH may never recover from

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:52 pm

I mean just look at how often we stress being professional and not breaking the rules, wow.

PS: thank you btw, re-reading those let me catch a couple typos that have hidden there for god knows how long.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:43 am

This is just the people in the region India doing weird noob shit on the forums again. Pay it no mind.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Lyrical International Brigade
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lyrical International Brigade » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:54 am

Ooh, y'all got videos! See, that's the mark of a professional organization that people would want to join if they knew about the dedication that it puts into its pedagogy and training programs.

You can't buy this kind of great PR.

Well, I mean, you can, but generally they bill by the hour and not cheaply, either
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
Detached military expedition of Sierra Lyricalia
Admiral, Huey P. Newton Squadron
⟨ Красный Флот ⟩ {The Red Fleet}

"Crowned heads, wealth and privilege may well tremble should ever again the Black and Red unite..."

New Armenian Union
Civil Servant

Founded: Jan 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Armenian Union » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:48 am

This is absolutely pathetic,although I expected nothing less from the same newspaper that slanders Scath as a fascist dictatorship, which also happened when they exposed you and your antics when they released secrets about them? If you're looking for leaks, dig deeper. This is extremely basic stuff that is common knowledge amongst R/D people.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:54 am

The Newspaper Boy wrote:The practice of destroying peaceful regions should be considered as a crime.

Is this the Independent's official editorial line, simply the personal opinion of The Newspaper Boy in his capacity as a private gameplayer, or are the two indistinguishable?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

The Newspaper Boy
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Latest Issue Released

Postby The Newspaper Boy » Thu May 02, 2019 4:13 am

Read this week's Newspaper with some new additions:

Apart from Gameplay News enjoy Roleplay News and NS Sports News as well!

Click Here to view it.
Last edited by The Newspaper Boy on Thu May 02, 2019 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Independent is your only stop in the whole NationStates to fetch yourself the best and fresh NS News!
Follow us for BREAKING NEWS
Read our weekly Newspaper,every sunday evening,to know about all the recent happenings in the NS past week.
Need Experienced Writers for special coloumns!
Easy and Rewarding Work,Contact us soon!
Want your advertise something or report news from your region?Contact the Editor!

The Newspaper Boy
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

The Political Scale

Postby The Newspaper Boy » Thu May 02, 2019 8:56 pm

New Poll!

Where do you find yourself on the political scale?

>>Vote Here<<
The Independent is your only stop in the whole NationStates to fetch yourself the best and fresh NS News!
Read our weekly Newspaper,every sunday evening,to know about all the recent happenings in the NS past week.
Want your advertise something or report news from your region?Contact the Editor!

The Newspaper Boy
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Newspaper Boy » Mon May 13, 2019 5:53 am

This week's Newspaper has been released.

Click Here to view it.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon May 13, 2019 7:56 am

I resent the implication that my candidacy was a total joke, and the results sans AG race were released yesterday.

The Newspaper Boy
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Newspaper Boy » Mon May 13, 2019 7:57 am

Lord Dominator wrote:I resent the implication that my candidacy was a total joke, and the results sans AG race were released yesterday.

If you want,we are removing it.

Your Ex-Communications minister himself wrote it to me and I only copy-pasted it.
Last edited by The Newspaper Boy on Mon May 13, 2019 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon May 13, 2019 8:13 am

The Newspaper Boy wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:I resent the implication that my candidacy was a total joke, and the results sans AG race were released yesterday.

If you want,we are removing it.

Your Ex-Communications minister himself wrote it to me and I only copy-pasted it.

I was joking, lol

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Mon May 13, 2019 2:40 pm

Who wrote the OSN-TWC article??
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

The Newspaper Boy
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Newspaper Boy » Mon May 13, 2019 7:45 pm

V A N Q U A R I A wrote:I like the new aesthetics but you've literally recycled my piece on roleplay for your latest issue, its an exact copy paste cept shortened. :eyebrow:

You yourself have submitted the article for our RP Section.

The Newspaper Boy
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Newspaper Boy » Mon May 27, 2019 5:51 am

This week's Newspaper is released.

Click Here to view it.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Mon May 27, 2019 6:25 am

1. WZF article is severely outdated.
2. Your Antifa article is literally paraphrased from their statement.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

The Newspaper Boy
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Newspaper Boy » Mon May 27, 2019 9:49 am

Honeydewistania wrote:1. WZF article is severely outdated.
2. Your Antifa article is literally paraphrased from their statement.

Our Newspaper is published every two (2) weeks, so almost every new thing that happened in the last two weeks is published.

Our last issue was unable to cover the two events that you mentioned, as they happened after our previous issue was published.

Regarding the Antifa News, we have mentioned that we have taken the news source from their official statement.

Thank You
Last edited by The Newspaper Boy on Mon May 27, 2019 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Mon May 27, 2019 11:16 am

Another great issue! Keep up the good work!
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

The Newspaper Boy
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Newspaper Boy » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:17 am

This Week's Newspaper is released!

Keep yourself updated with the News of NationStates!

Click Here to view it.

The Newspaper Boy
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Latest Issue Released

Postby The Newspaper Boy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:22 pm

This week's Newspaper is Released.

Click Here to view it.

East Meranopirus
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Meranopirus » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:09 am

I'm going to call you out on plagiarism of Cormac and Miniluv right here. It's word for word. All of it.
If you're trying to use other sources, there's something called acknowledging the original author.

The Newspaper Boy
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Newspaper Boy » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:17 am

East Meranopirus wrote:I'm going to call you out on plagiarism of Cormac and Miniluv right here. It's word for word. All of it.
If you're trying to use other sources, there's something called acknowledging the original author.

The First and last articles' sources are mentioned, right below the title, rest of the articles were collected and written by me.
Last edited by The Newspaper Boy on Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

East Meranopirus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Meranopirus » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:48 am

The Newspaper Boy wrote:
East Meranopirus wrote:I'm going to call you out on plagiarism of Cormac and Miniluv right here. It's word for word. All of it.

The First and last articles' sources are mentioned, right below the title, rest of the articles were collected and written by me.

I see you've edited it, however you still got the source wrong in both cases. Also, it would be considered standard courtesy to ask the authors if you could use their articles, which I presume you haven't done, since you don't even know who the authors are.

The Newspaper Boy
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Newspaper Boy » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:50 am

East Meranopirus wrote:
The Newspaper Boy wrote:The First and last articles' sources are mentioned, right below the title, rest of the articles were collected and written by me.

I see you've edited it, however you still got the source wrong in both cases. Also, it would be considered standard courtesy to ask the authors if you could use their articles, which I presume you haven't done, since you don't even know who the authors are.

(I know who the authors are, since if I didn't knew who are the authors are, how could I have used from their sources)

I have mentioned the the Source of the News Articles, also I haven't made any kind of cut/edit to their original Dispatch, therefore I don't think it is a violation of the site rules.

Thank You for your feedback.
Last edited by The Newspaper Boy on Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

East Meranopirus
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Meranopirus » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:58 am

The Newspaper Boy wrote:
East Meranopirus wrote:I see you've edited it, however you still got the source wrong in both cases. Also, it would be considered standard courtesy to ask the authors if you could use their articles, which I presume you haven't done, since you don't even know who the authors are.

(I know who the authors are, since if I didn't knew who are the authors are, how could I have used from their sources)

I have mentioned the the Source of the News Articles, also I haven't made any kind of cut/edit to their original Dispatch, therefore I don't think it is a violation of the site rules.

Thank You for your feedback.

I cannot find anything anywhere called "TEP Announcement" or "Europeia News". Perhaps you meant "The Miniluv Messenger" or "Europeian Broadcasting Corporation"? I believe it's only right for authors to know who's using their articles, but I'll let them be the judge of that.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay