NATION

PASSWORD

Klaus' War {OOC|MT|CLOSED}

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kingdom of Damascus
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Damascus » Wed May 01, 2019 5:16 pm

Posted, I rushed a little bit near the end of making it but I hope I still did good enough.

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Wed May 01, 2019 9:44 pm

New Decius wrote:-Snipped Application-

Accepted (I'd discussed this with New Decius earlier). I'll update the roster shortly.
Kingdom of Damascus wrote:Posted, I rushed a little bit near the end of making it but I hope I still did good enough.

Don't worry about that, and don't feel any pressure to get a post up either. Haven't read it yet but I'm sure it'll be good.

This is as good a time as any to announce that I will be at a rowing event this coming weekend.

The last time I will be active will be Thursday (May 2) evening. I will be back late Sunday night and will probably be back online by Monday (May 6).
I will try to get posts up on Thursday and Monday to make up for the inactivity, but figured that I should let everyone know ahead of time.
Capilean News (Updated 16 November)
Where is the horse gone? Where the warrior?
Where is the treasure-giver? Where are the seats at the feast?
Where are the revels in the hall?
Alas for the bright cup! Alas for the mailed warrior!
Alas for the splendour of the prince!
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Wed May 01, 2019 9:52 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:This is as good a time as any to announce that I will be at a rowing event this coming weekend.

The last time I will be active will be Thursday (May 2) evening. I will be back late Sunday night and will probably be back online by Monday (May 6).
I will try to get posts up on Thursday and Monday to make up for the inactivity, but figured that I should let everyone know ahead of time.

No worries, friend. Go enjoy the summer, man!

I'll have a post up soon, too.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Luxembourg-Bavaria
Envoy

Founded: Jan 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg-Bavaria » Thu May 02, 2019 3:58 am

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:

Accepted (I'd discussed this with New Decius earlier). I'll update the roster shortly.
Kingdom of Damascus wrote:Posted, I rushed a little bit near the end of making it but I hope I still did good enough.

Don't worry about that, and don't feel any pressure to get a post up either. Haven't read it yet but I'm sure it'll be good.

This is as good a time as any to announce that I will be at a rowing event this coming weekend.

Don't worry about it mate. We'll post off of you today no biggie.
Last edited by Luxembourg-Bavaria on Thu May 02, 2019 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Breaking News! Chancellor Kasel has announced another foreign intervention in the country of Laraosi. This move has been echoed with some praise, but many are decrying the move as another "Capilean Folly." The Chancellor is scheduled to give a speech on the matter in the next few days.

Vrijstaat Limburg
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 07, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vrijstaat Limburg » Thu May 02, 2019 7:45 am

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:

Not a problem at all. I'll try to get a post out this weekend. Hope you have fun at the rowing event!
Economic Left/Right: 8.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 5.74

AmericanValues results

My personal voting record:
- Dutch parliamentary elections of 2021: Mr. Kees van der Staaij (Lijst 11 Reformed Political Party)
FÜRECH JOT
EER DIENGE JOUVERNEUR
DOT JET JOTS VEUR ET VOADERLAN

New Decius
Senator

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Thu May 02, 2019 10:21 am

So I know this is modern tech but what about the deployment of weapons that IRL are still in late stages of development.
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Luxembourg-Bavaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg-Bavaria » Thu May 02, 2019 1:35 pm

New Decius wrote:So I know this is modern tech but what about the deployment of weapons that IRL are still in late stages of development.

such as what
Breaking News! Chancellor Kasel has announced another foreign intervention in the country of Laraosi. This move has been echoed with some praise, but many are decrying the move as another "Capilean Folly." The Chancellor is scheduled to give a speech on the matter in the next few days.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Thu May 02, 2019 4:44 pm

Vrijstaat Limburg wrote:
Not a problem at all. I'll try to get a post out this weekend. Hope you have fun at the rowing event!

Thanks!
New Decius wrote:So I know this is modern tech but what about the deployment of weapons that IRL are still in late stages of development.

This would be on a case-by-case basis. Tell me specifically what you want to use.
How that time has passed away, dark under the cover of night, as if it never were.

The Wanderer

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Sat May 04, 2019 8:07 am

Sorry for not posting in so long. School and practice really has been holding me back. I'll try to get something at least getting me involved maybe at the end of the week.
Last edited by Atkemri on Sat May 04, 2019 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

New United States of Columbia
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 17, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Sun May 05, 2019 9:23 pm

Apologies for having spaced completely... And not catching up IC. I’ll try to fix that this weekend. I swear.
http://i.imgur.com/l5GAwrs.jpg
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature!

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Mon May 06, 2019 11:36 pm

As a technology for approval I have a next generation global-deployment Intercontinental Stealth Transport meant to combine the airlift capacity of a military airlifter with the stealth capability of an intercontinental bomber. They are meant as a new way to deploy special forces teams anywhere in the world in a quick and undetectable manner. I wouldn’t be spamming them, only about a dozen have been built so far and of those only three have been commissioned into my air force.
Proud advocate that Europe stands stronger together than divided. The EU may be flawed in some areas but the idea of a united Europa can only bring good fortune to Europe and the world. For more than two thousand years, Europe was home to conflicts inspired by coveting one another's territory and resources, even making the continent the home to some of the world's most destructive and costly conflicts. But the idea was all wrong in their minds. Their idea was to bring this territory or that under their flag and spread influence on the continent. The idea they should all have been thinking was that the goal should be to bring the continent under one unified flag.

IATA Member

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Tue May 07, 2019 1:12 pm

New Decius wrote:As a technology for approval I have a next generation global-deployment Intercontinental Stealth Transport meant to combine the airlift capacity of a military airlifter with the stealth capability of an intercontinental bomber. They are meant as a new way to deploy special forces teams anywhere in the world in a quick and undetectable manner. I wouldn’t be spamming them, only about a dozen have been built so far and of those only three have been commissioned into my air force.

Isn’t this supposed to be Modern Time only?
_[' ]_

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Tue May 07, 2019 8:14 pm

Apologies for the delayed and shorter post. I haven't been terribly inspired recently, but wanted to get something up. Hopefully I got to everyone.

New Decius wrote:As a technology for approval I have a next generation global-deployment Intercontinental Stealth Transport meant to combine the airlift capacity of a military airlifter with the stealth capability of an intercontinental bomber. They are meant as a new way to deploy special forces teams anywhere in the world in a quick and undetectable manner. I wouldn’t be spamming them, only about a dozen have been built so far and of those only three have been commissioned into my air force.

As long as this is a one/two time thing, it seems fine. Anyone else have any thoughts?
New United States of Columbia wrote:Isn’t this supposed to be Modern Time only?

New Decius was asking if he could use technology that is currently in development but not fielded, I believe.
New United States of Columbia wrote:Apologies for having spaced completely... And not catching up IC. I’ll try to fix that this weekend. I swear.
Atkemri wrote:Sorry for not posting in so long. School and practice really has been holding me back. I'll try to get something at least getting me involved maybe at the end of the week.

No problem, guys.

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Thu May 09, 2019 11:00 pm

Posted. I wasn’t finished with the larger post but i wanted to get something out so I posted the completed part

IATA Member

Luxembourg-Bavaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Luxembourg-Bavaria » Fri May 10, 2019 9:49 am

im super busy right now with exams soon but after exams i will be pretty active so next friday ill have a post up

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Mon May 13, 2019 5:42 pm

Sorry about inactivity. As with others, this past week and this week are exam weeks for me, so posting has been rather difficult. Motivation has also been lacking.

I would assume a lot of you are in the same position, so no worries there.

Just giving you guys an update, so that you know the RP is far from dead.

The Wanderer

Kingdom of Damascus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Damascus » Mon May 13, 2019 10:27 pm

The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile wrote:Sorry about inactivity. As with others, this past week and this week are exam weeks for me, so posting has been rather difficult. Motivation has also been lacking.

I would assume a lot of you are in the same position, so no worries there.

Just giving you guys an update, so that you know the RP is far from dead.

Glad to hear! I'm about a third of the way through my next post.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New United States of Columbia » Thu May 16, 2019 4:39 pm

Oh boy... I’ve a LOT of catching up to do...
_[' ]_

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Thu May 16, 2019 8:56 pm

Apologies for my inactivity, people. Let me assure you guys, I haven' forgotten about this one!
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Fri May 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Castelia wrote:Apologies for my inactivity, people. Let me assure you guys, I haven' forgotten about this one!

Glad to hear it.

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Sat May 18, 2019 12:09 am

Posted. I’m on maneuvers at the moment hence the short length of my posts, they’ll be over at weeks end so my posts will be both longer and more detailed.

IATA Member

Senator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Grand Duchy Of Nova Capile » Sat May 18, 2019 7:46 am

New Decius wrote:Posted. I’m on maneuvers at the moment hence the short length of my posts, they’ll be over at weeks end so my posts will be both longer and more detailed.

All your posts have been excellent so far, so no complaints here. I will be travelling this weekend but most likely I will still have internet/computer access, so I may be able to post this coming weekend. I will be back by Monday night.

The Wanderer

New Decius
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Decius » Fri May 24, 2019 12:26 am

Posted

IATA Member

Kingdom of Damascus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Damascus » Fri May 24, 2019 9:31 am

I got a post ready, just gotta check its grammar when I get back home.

Kingdom of Damascus
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of Damascus » Fri May 24, 2019 11:17 am

Posted early; decided not to go to school today, not feeling well as it is and I have a helluva day ahead of me.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents