NATION

PASSWORD

George Fenwick II seeks wife (MT OOC SIGN UP)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

George Fenwick II seeks wife (MT OOC SIGN UP)

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Wed May 01, 2019 1:02 pm

IC

APPLICATION FORMAT:

Code: Select all
[b]Full name (no titles):[/b]
[b]Preferred name:[/b]
[b]List of titles:[/b]
[b]Form of address:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Nation of origin:[/b]
[b]Ethnicity:[/b]
[b]Appearance (description and/or picture):[/b]
[b]Myers-Briggs personality type:[/b]
[b]General description of suitor:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Any notable ancestors?:[/b]
[b]Education:[/b]
[b]Occupation(s), past and present:[/b]
[b]Wealth:[/b]
[b]Languages spoken:[/b]
[b]Political views:[/b]
[b]Religion:[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]

[b]RP sample (optional):[/b]
if you like my posts please make sure to downvote my factbooks.
DON'T CLICK
"lmao child you come into MY region"
no, this nation does not represent my
views. i cannot believe i have to clarify this

for RPers
my views explained

El Buddy
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby El Buddy » Wed May 01, 2019 1:23 pm

Full name (no titles): Banshee Sadisia
Preferred name: Banshe
List of titles: Infantrywoman
Form of address: Buddy
Nation of origin: Iraq
Ethnicity: middle-eastern
Appearance (description and/or picture): Image
Myers-Briggs personality type: INFJ
General description of suitor: wut
Biography: she's an infantrywoman, raped once, but she's not a slut
Any notable ancestors?: Wewuz II, King Of North Africa And Arabia
Education: yes
Occupation(s), past and present: Infantrywoman
Wealth: given to her homeland
Languages spoken: arabic
Political views: pan-arabism, destruction of christians and the state of israel
Religion: JW
Anything else?: no

RP sample (optional):

East Azadistan
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby East Azadistan » Wed May 01, 2019 1:25 pm

Will send someone

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Wed May 01, 2019 1:28 pm

East Azadistan wrote:Will send someone

Will do likewise,
tommorow
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Wed May 01, 2019 3:12 pm

El Buddy wrote:Full name (no titles): Banshee Sadisia
Preferred name: Banshe
List of titles: Infantrywoman
Form of address: Buddy
Nation of origin: Iraq
Ethnicity: middle-eastern
Appearance (description and/or picture): (Image)
Myers-Briggs personality type: INFJ
General description of suitor: wut
Biography: she's an infantrywoman, raped once, but she's not a slut
Any notable ancestors?: Wewuz II, King Of North Africa And Arabia
Education: yes
Occupation(s), past and present: Infantrywoman
Wealth: given to her homeland
Languages spoken: arabic
Political views: pan-arabism, destruction of christians and the state of israel
Religion: JW
Anything else?: no

RP sample (optional):

Application denied.
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Wed May 01, 2019 3:33 pm

Saranidia wrote:

Will do likewise,
tommorow

Great to hear!
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Thu May 02, 2019 12:17 am

Full name (no titles): Khadijah Al-Islam Qureshi
Preferred name: Khadijah
List of titles: Sheikha(religious), Doctor, Lieutenant(no longer in the army but keeps the title as an honorific of her service in the Women's Frontier Heavy Cavalry, a tank regiment),Dame of the Order of Saladin
Form of address: Her Eminence/Your Eminence(although George Fenwick II can call her Khadijah)
Nation of origin: Ancestry from a number of Arabian nations but in Islamic tradition her Quraysh tribe are descended from Abraham who was born in the Levant somewhere
Ethnicity: Arab, probably with some Berber ancestry because it is Saranidia
Appearance (description and/or picture): Light brown skin, hazel eyes, jet black hair, a small waist and muscular figure but also a large chest and curves in the lower body, wears a hijab but not a face veil.
Myers-Briggs personality type:
General description of suitor:
Biography: Born into privilege she decided to gain wisdom from her education to help the people and to be 'the first in valour as the first in place'(The Iliad), She studied hard and graduated Al-Azhar University later joining the Army as Lieutenant to fulfil her noblesse oblige ideals.
She never however had a husband or boyfriend and is a maiden

Any notable ancestors?: many including Saladin the II(a medieval military leader, statesman and ancestor of the previous Al-Saranidi royal family), a number of chiefs of the Quraysh tribe, King Ahmed of Saranidia and in the Islamic tradition Abraham
Education: studied Islamic law for a Bachelor's Degree and then A PHD after graduating a New Elite Academy(Similar to a Grammar School)
Occupation(s), past and present: At present she lectures about Islam at Sulaiman University, She has been a
a secretary(whilst a university student), a Lieutenant and an activist

Wealth: £17 Million in assets,
her income is £100,000 per year

Languages spoken: Arabic, Berber, English, French and Pashto.
Political views: having a centre left interpretation of the Qur'an she applies this and her enlightened aristocratic upbringing to a noblesse oblige ideal, however she has no quarrel with republics(especially family political dynasties) but supports constitutional monarchies. She supports East Azadistan, Northumbria and Munkchester in the current war and opposes the Munkchestrian far-right and communism.
Religion: Islam(Sunni, Sufi)
Anything else?: She already has a crush on George Fenwick II
Last edited by Saranidia on Thu May 02, 2019 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Maguzapach
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Maguzapach » Thu May 02, 2019 1:37 am

Question, George has a harem, does this mean he is a polygamist? Or more to the point, what is the status of the members of his harem? Are they concubine's, (I assume they aren't wives) or just a group of girls that happen to be spending time with him? etc.

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Thu May 02, 2019 7:15 am

Saranidia wrote:Full name (no titles): Khadijah Al-Islam Qureshi
List of titles: Sheikha(religious), Doctor, Lieutenant(no longer in the army but keeps the title as an honorific of her service in the Women's Frontier Heavy Cavalry, a tank regiment),Dame of the Order of Saladin
Form of address: Her Eminence/Your Eminence(although George Fenwick II can call her Khadijah)
Nation of origin: Ancestry from a number of Arabian nations but in Islamic tradition her Quraysh tribe are descended from Abraham who was born in the Levant somewhere
Appearance (description and/or picture): Light brown skin, hazel eyes, jet black hair, a small waist and muscular figure but also a large chest and curves in the lower body, wears a hijab but not a face veil.
Biography: Born into privilege she decided to gain wisdom from her education to help the people and to be 'the first in valour as the first in place'(The Iliad), She studied hard and graduated Al-Azhar University later joining the Army as Lieutenant to fulfil her noblesse oblige ideals.
Any notable ancestors?: many including Saladin the II(a medieval military leader, statesman and ancestor of the previous Al-Saranidi royal family), a number of chiefs of the Quraysh tribe, King Ahmed of Saranidia and in the Islamic tradition Abraham
Education: studied Islamic law for a Bachelor's Degree and then A PHD after graduating a New Elite Academy(Similar to a Grammar School)
Occupation(s), past and present: At present she lectures about Islam at Sulaiman University, She has been a
Wealth: £17 Million in assets, her income is £100,000 per year
Political views: having a centre left interpretation of the Qur'an she applies this and her enlightened aristocratic upbringing to a noblesse oblige ideal, however she has no quarrel with republics(especially family political dynasties) but supports constitutional monarchies. She supports East Azadistan, Northumbria and Munkchester in the current war and opposes the Munkchestrian far-right and communism.

Application accepted. However, please provide her Myers-Briggs personality type as soon as possible.
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Thu May 02, 2019 7:35 am

Maguzapach wrote:Question, George has a harem, does this mean he is a polygamist? Or more to the point, what is the status of the members of his harem? Are they concubine's, (I assume they aren't wives) or just a group of girls that happen to be spending time with him? etc.

Nothing official, just a group of girls that happen to be spending time with him.
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Thu May 02, 2019 7:37 am

Munkcestrian Republic wrote:
Saranidia wrote:Full name (no titles): Khadijah Al-Islam Qureshi
Wealth: £17 Million in assets, her income is £100,000 per year

Application accepted. However, please provide her Myers-Briggs personality type as soon as possible.

INTP

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Thu May 02, 2019 7:38 am

Maguzapach wrote:Question, George has a harem, does this mean he is a polygamist? Or more to the point, what is the status of the members of his harem? Are they concubine's, (I assume they aren't wives) or just a group of girls that happen to be spending time with him? etc.

Nothing official, just a group of girls that happen to be spending time with him.

Oh ok, would George Fenwick II be open to the possibility of having 2 wives?

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Thu May 02, 2019 7:45 am

OOC: how would the women meet George Fenwick II?
Has he announced that he would like women to meet him?

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Thu May 02, 2019 8:46 am

Saranidia wrote:
Munkcestrian Republic wrote:Nothing official, just a group of girls that happen to be spending time with him.

Oh ok, would George Fenwick II be open to the possibility of having 2 wives?

... possibly

Saranidia wrote:OOC: how would the women meet George Fenwick II?
Has he announced that he would like women to meet him?

Through dates.
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

East Azadistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby East Azadistan » Thu May 02, 2019 8:50 am

What is the marriable age in Munkchester? and which age range is George Fenwick II considering(in case his self-imposed minimum is older than the state's)?

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Thu May 02, 2019 8:53 am

East Azadistan wrote:What is the marriable age in Munkchester? and which age range is George Fenwick II considering(in case his self-imposed minimum is older than the state's)?

DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Tal EnAnar
Political Columnist

Founded: May 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tal EnAnar » Thu May 02, 2019 9:15 am

Full name (no titles): Merah Brethiel Amandil
Preferred name: Merah
List of titles: Queen of Tal En'Anar, Keeper of the Grove, Lady of the Eternal Sun
Form of address: Her Majesty, Her Royal Highness
Nation of origin: Tal En'Anar
Ethnicity: White
Appearance (description and/or picture): Image
Myers-Briggs personality type: Protagonist
ENFJ-T
General description of suitor: Merah is a pale haired and skinned maiden, though dont let her color fool you. Her brown eyes carry the strength of her blood line and her future lineage. Her body is toned but curvy, with a height of 5'3.
Biography:
Any notable ancestors?: Her ancestors come through a long lineage of Kings and Queens, Explorers and a few philosophers.
Education: Home tutored, but well versed in languages
Occupation(s), past and present: Past: Princess, Lady of Flame (Cybele Priestess) Future: Queen, Eternal Etrielle of The Sun
Wealth: Wealth through her Kingdom.
Languages spoken: English, Anarian, French
Political views: Conservative, though her mind remains open to others.
Religion: Church of Cybele
Anything else?:

RP sample (optional): (Will work on shortly)

East Azadistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby East Azadistan » Thu May 02, 2019 9:24 am

[code]Full name (no titles): Fatimah Khan
Preferred name: Fatimah
List of titles: she is a Khanum(in the sense of daughter of a Khan), a Sayyida(descendant of the prophet Muhammad) and a Hafiza(meaning she has memorised the entire Qur'an)
Form of address: Her Grace
Nation of origin: Azadistan by birth, Azadistan, Mongolia, Afghanistan and what is now Saudi Arabia by blood
Ethnicity: Predominantly she is predominantly Pashtun(the predominant race of most of Afghanistan and some parts of Pakistan) with a bit of Sayyid, Mongol and Bedouin blood as well.
Appearance (description and/or picture): Light brown skin, dark eyes, jet black hair, small waist, muscular legs(although you cannot see much of the
legs or waist as they are covered by a long, flowing jilbab and she covers her hair with a hijab)

Myers-Briggs personality type: INFP
General description of suitor: She has a strong sense of honour and her hobbies include horse riding, archery(including horseback archery), practicing judo, writing poetry, shooting clay pigeons, playing the violin and sitar(an Indian string instrument) and reciting the Qur'an. She is the younger sister of Sayyid Muhammad Khan(applicant to the Munkchestrian School of Dodging).
Biography: Born to a wealthy and powerful noble family, she currently attends the East Azadistani School of Dodging(an exclusive independent school with a significant Munkchestrian basis but also Islamic elements) she is getting excellent grades(mostly A*s).
she became a hafiza at 14 years old and has received commendations from local religious, political and humanitarian figures for her charity work with peasant women who are being raped and evicted former soldiers.

Any notable ancestors?: her father is Khan-General Abu Muhammad(his new name meaning 'father of Muhammad') Khan and her mother is Khatun(wife of a Khan) Fatimah Khan(who she is named after and who is in turn named after Muhammad's daughter and wife of Ali, whom she is descended from giving her future son or in some East Azadistani and Al-Saranidi interpretations, her, the Shia claim to the caliphate). She is descended from both the prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) and Genghis Khan as well as Caliph Ali, Fatimah, Queen Mariam the 1st of Azadistan(one of the most famous queens, in office at the time of Tudor Britain and the Ottoman Empire) and a vast number of decorated military officers, religious scholars, judges, Doctors, Khans, Beys and political figures.
Education: She is studying at a school known both for it's stringent entrance exam and high fees, she wishes to continue with her education after she get's married and if helpers are too expensive to pay or in the case of slaves buy in the Munkchestrian Republic, her parents will happily provide money without limit.
Occupation(s), past and present: student and charity volunteer as well as charity fundraiser.
Wealth: She owns land collectively worth £560,000 and her parent's wealth is £42 Million. Her household income is £500,000 per year and her allowance is £50,000 per year.
Languages spoken: she is fluent in Arabic, Pashto, Urdu, French, Northumbrian English, conventional English and Munkchestrian English. She is literate in all of the above as well(I know that isn't the question but it is relevant to the question)
Political views: noblesse oblige elitism(in the sense she believes in a monarchical and Aristocratic government with military, religious and bureaucratic elements and that whilst it has the right to loyalty from the people in turn has the duty to help the poor, defend it's subjects militarily, judge justly, establish basic economic regulations such as measurements and support religion), internationalism(she believes in close cooperation between nations), centrism on economic issues(She supports entreprenualism, opposes Communsim but supports unions and regulations) monarchism(although she does not hate republics), loyalty to Munkchester.
Religion: Sufi Islam, non-denominational on whether to be Sunni or Shia.
Anything else?: She is from a family that enthusiastically supports Munkchestrian rule.
Last edited by East Azadistan on Thu May 02, 2019 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Thu May 02, 2019 1:10 pm

Saranidia, please make a longer post. Thank you. :)
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Thu May 02, 2019 1:13 pm

Munkcestrian Republic wrote:Saranidia, please make a longer post. Thank you. :)

Do you mean the East Azadistan application or the IC Saranidia post?

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Thu May 02, 2019 2:14 pm

Saranidia wrote:
Munkcestrian Republic wrote:Saranidia, please make a longer post. Thank you. :)

IC Saranidia post.
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Thu May 02, 2019 2:59 pm

East Azadistan wrote:Full name (no titles): Fatimah Khan
Preferred name: Fatimah
List of titles: she is a Khanum(in the sense of daughter of a Khan), a Sayyida(descendant of the prophet Muhammad) and a Hafiza(meaning she has memorised the entire Qur'an)
Form of address: Her Grace
Nation of origin: Azadistan by birth, Azadistan, Mongolia, Afghanistan and what is now Saudi Arabia by blood
Ethnicity: Predominantly she is predominantly Pashtun(the predominant race of most of Afghanistan and some parts of Pakistan) with a bit of Sayyid, Mongol and Bedouin blood as well.
Appearance (description and/or picture): Light brown skin, dark eyes, jet black hair, small waist, muscular legs(although you cannot see much of the
legs or waist as they are covered by a long, flowing jilbab and she covers her hair with a hijab)
Myers-Briggs personality type: INFP
General description of suitor: She has a strong sense of honour and her hobbies include horse riding, archery(including horseback archery), practicing judo, writing poetry, shooting clay pigeons, playing the violin and sitar(an Indian string instrument) and reciting the Qur'an. She is the younger sister of Sayyid Muhammad Khan(applicant to the Munkchestrian School of Dodging).
Biography: Born to a wealthy and powerful noble family, she currently attends the East Azadistani School of Dodging(an exclusive independent school with a significant Munkchestrian basis but also Islamic elements) she is getting excellent grades(mostly A*s).
she became a hafiza at 14 years old and has received commendations from local religious, political and humanitarian figures for her charity work with peasant women who are being raped and evicted former soldiers.
Any notable ancestors?: her father is Khan-General Abu Muhammad(his new name meaning 'father of Muhammad') Khan and her mother is Khatun(wife of a Khan) Fatimah Khan(who she is named after and who is in turn named after Muhammad's daughter and wife of Ali, whom she is descended from giving her future son or in some East Azadistani and Al-Saranidi interpretations, her, the Shia claim to the caliphate). She is descended from both the prophet Muhammad(peace be upon him) and Genghis Khan as well as Caliph Ali, Fatimah, Queen Mariam the 1st of Azadistan(one of the most famous queens, in office at the time of Tudor Britain and the Ottoman Empire) and a vast number of decorated military officers, religious scholars, judges, Doctors, Khans, Beys and political figures.
Education: She is studying at a school known both for it's stringent entrance exam and high fees, she wishes to continue with her education after she get's married and if helpers are too expensive to pay or in the case of slaves buy in the Munkchestrian Republic, her parents will happily provide money without limit.
Occupation(s), past and present: student and charity volunteer as well as charity fundraiser.
Wealth: She owns land collectively worth £560,000 and her parent's wealth is £42 Million. Her household income is £500,000 per year and her allowance is £50,000 per year.
Languages spoken: she is fluent in Arabic, Pashto, Urdu, French, Northumbrian English, conventional English and Munkchestrian English. She is literate in all of the above as well(I know that isn't the question but it is relevant to the question)
Political views: noblesse oblige elitism(in the sense she believes in a monarchical and Aristocratic government with military, religious and bureaucratic elements and that whilst it has the right to loyalty from the people in turn has the duty to help the poor, defend it's subjects militarily, judge justly, establish basic economic regulations such as measurements and support religion), internationalism(she believes in close cooperation between nations), centrism on economic issues(She supports entreprenualism, opposes Communsim but supports unions and regulations) monarchism(although she does not hate republics), loyalty to Munkchester.
Religion: Sufi Islam, non-denominational on whether to be Sunni or Shia.
Anything else?: She is from a family that enthusiastically supports Munkchestrian rule.

Application accepted.
DON'T CLICK

for RPers
my views explained

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Fri May 03, 2019 7:32 am

Saranidia wrote:

IC Saranidia post.

I have lengthened it.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Saranidia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Mon May 06, 2019 8:22 am

OOC: Fatimah(from East Azadistan) is outside Fenwick's door, she knocked.

Vote Lisa Nandy

RIP grandpa kitchen

Maguzapach
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Maguzapach » Tue May 07, 2019 5:00 am

Saranidia wrote:OOC: Fatimah(from East Azadistan) is outside Fenwick's door, she knocked.

Munckchester is not answering because he was suspended.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates