NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political RP [CLOSED] OOC Pt. XI

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pantorrum » Wed May 01, 2019 9:09 am

Whats the IC date?
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support Capitalism put this in your Sig.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed May 01, 2019 9:11 am

Pantorrum wrote:Whats the IC date?

June 14-July 3, 2017

Its at the end of the first post in the OOC
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed May 01, 2019 9:12 am

Can i get a proof reader? TNS and Kelvi have already taken a look but both are swamped

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Wed May 01, 2019 9:12 am

Dentali wrote:
Pantorrum wrote:Whats the IC date?

June 14-July 3, 2017

Awesome, thank you? The Manchester attack was in February, so I need to start working on how far the FBI has come in these few months.
I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I can do or any kindness I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it for I shall not pass this way again- Etienne de Grellet du Mabillier
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 am

Dentali wrote:Can i get a proof reader? TNS and Kelvi have already taken a look but both are swamped

Yeah, I can take a look if you want.
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed May 01, 2019 9:18 am

Dentali wrote:Can i get a proof reader? TNS and Kelvi have already taken a look but both are swamped

I think its generally better to keep proofreading IC but especially here since its a speech that is written and given extremely quickly instead of pre planned it really shouldn't apply

Not being able to be proofread besides a once over is one of the things that makes SOTU style responses tricky
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed May 01, 2019 9:19 am

Pantorrum wrote:
Dentali wrote:
June 14-July 3, 2017

Awesome, thank you? The Manchester attack was in February, so I need to start working on how far the FBI has come in these few months.

Specifically we're basically on July 3. You can do some backtracking but that's basically the present

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

ThePenguinLand
Envoy

Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby ThePenguinLand » Wed May 01, 2019 9:45 am

Can I get back to posting as Aleravez, or is there an event that's currently taking place?
Also, should I post after the interview is up?
"Penguins Forever, Penguins Today, Penguins Tomorrow!"
My Political Beliefs(May be updated now and again)

News from the PenguinLand Today: Lower House voting on Airospace and Sea free trade bills, Parties stir as electoral deadline for 2020 elections set, Construction sector experiences 9% boom, Green energy incentives show 3.5% rise in solar and wind indrusty.

Member of the The Western Isles

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Wed May 01, 2019 9:56 am

ThePenguinLand wrote:Can I get back to posting as Aleravez, or is there an event that's currently taking place?
Also, should I post after the interview is up?

The event is Congressional but he can come and talk to people if he wants, Vilseck will be attending

I'll try to find that interview right now

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Wed May 01, 2019 3:49 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:Probable Dems playing

1B-Brankers
2B-Smith
SS-Appleby
3B-Darnell
LF-J. Johnson
CF-De Nieto
RF-Torenov
C-Jared
P-Samara

De Ni capping

Parks could replace Brankers somewhere, that should be fine. They should have enough spots to fit everyone less issues for team making vs the GOP

Could I calculate the score of the game? I have XKoranate, so it should be a piece of cake.
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

Velahor
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Wed May 01, 2019 5:39 pm

I can’t wait to eventually show off the Roberts education plan...
”A wasted vote is voting for someone that you don’t believe in”

Libertarian Realist/Neoclassical Liberal/Capitalistic Pragmatist, Civil Rights Advocate, Architecture Geek, Law Student
Diane Paulson - Congresswoman - Maine 2nd District
Michelle Paulson-Miller - White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Former NRA Chief Lobbyist
William S. Rogers III - Senator - Montana
Martha Prendergast - Senator & First Lady - West Virginia
Daniel Gundersen - Mayor of Waukesha, WI/Candidate for United States Senate/Founder of Dairy Dan’s

Pantorrum
Powerbroker

Postby Pantorrum » Wed May 01, 2019 8:05 pm

Anyone want to do anything with the FBI? Any scandals, investigations, whatever?
_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed May 01, 2019 8:33 pm

Pantorrum wrote:Anyone want to do anything with the FBI? Any scandals, investigations, whatever?

If you get permission from TNS or Pro, could you investigate what happened to Locklear and Spicy?
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu May 02, 2019 6:16 am

Amuaplye wrote:
Tallahassee News Station wrote:Probable Dems playing

1B-Brankers
2B-Smith
SS-Appleby
3B-Darnell
LF-J. Johnson
CF-De Nieto
RF-Torenov
C-Jared
P-Samara

De Ni capping

Parks could replace Brankers somewhere, that should be fine. They should have enough spots to fit everyone less issues for team making vs the GOP

Could I calculate the score of the game? I have XKoranate, so it should be a piece of cake.

It's going to be a lot more granular than that, people making their own plays for more interaction

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu May 02, 2019 6:16 am

Kelvi, Dent, how it's coming?

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu May 02, 2019 6:50 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:Kelvi, Dent, how it's coming?

im all done

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Thu May 02, 2019 7:03 am

Breaking: Kristen Stevenson: Dumbest Representative in Congress? No college education for her, victory for Samara guaranteed.
Scandal Alert: Donald Johnson caught in Ellen Walton's sex cult doing the sexual healing!
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu May 02, 2019 7:14 am

The Orion Islands wrote:Breaking: Kristen Stevenson: Dumbest Representative in Congress? No college education for her, victory for Samara guaranteed.
Scandal Alert: Donald Johnson caught in Ellen Walton's sex cult doing the sexual healing!

Why do you keep doing these? And plenty of people dont have college educations, and plenty in congress

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu May 02, 2019 7:24 am

Dentali wrote:
The Orion Islands wrote:Breaking: Kristen Stevenson: Dumbest Representative in Congress? No college education for her, victory for Samara guaranteed.

Why do you keep doing these? And plenty of people dont have college educations, and plenty in congress

Actually its not too far off base. A pretty overwhelming majority of Congress has a college degree, Stev is definitely on the low end of that.

Actually Stacey also doesn't have a degree, but to be fair when he was in school a high school degree was rarer than a college degree is now

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Thu May 02, 2019 7:35 am

Dentali wrote:

It's a joke. I love doing these kinds of jokes, plus the Johnsons make too tempting a target not to do some good natured trolling.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu May 02, 2019 7:44 am

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Actually its not too far off base. A pretty overwhelming majority of Congress has a college degree, Stev is definitely on the low end of that.

Actually Stacey also doesn't have a degree, but to be fair when he was in school a high school degree was rarer than a college degree is now

yea but its also an elitist statement Samara would never bring up (though if it would work anywhere it would be Mass)

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Thu May 02, 2019 10:09 am

TNS, could you please put a common word in your articles so I can find them easy?
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018

Postby Granluras » Thu May 02, 2019 6:08 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:TNS, could you please put a common word in your articles so I can find them easy?

The
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Velahor
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Thu May 02, 2019 6:55 pm

Granluras wrote:
The Orion Islands wrote:TNS, could you please put a common word in your articles so I can find them easy?

The

:clap:
”A wasted vote is voting for someone that you don’t believe in”

Libertarian Realist/Neoclassical Liberal/Capitalistic Pragmatist, Civil Rights Advocate, Architecture Geek, Law Student
Diane Paulson - Congresswoman - Maine 2nd District
Michelle Paulson-Miller - White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Former NRA Chief Lobbyist
William S. Rogers III - Senator - Montana
Martha Prendergast - Senator & First Lady - West Virginia
Daniel Gundersen - Mayor of Waukesha, WI/Candidate for United States Senate/Founder of Dairy Dan’s

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Fri May 03, 2019 5:51 am

Dang it, saw Dent had the last post and got all hopeful

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse