NATION

PASSWORD

Alt-right. A terrorist movement in the making?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Loben
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Loben » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:44 am

Watch trump be elected and it will be a different story.

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:45 am

Loben wrote:Watch trump be elected and it will be a different story.

Ah shit, here we go again
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:45 am

Loben wrote:
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
You didn't know about this meme?

Yes, it only works in certain formats...

Really? It seemed to work fine here. I've done it loads of times.

Fedel
Minister

Founded: Mar 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fedel » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:46 am

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:Sorry.

I thought making shit posts lighten the mood.

As for the claims to ANFTA member ship or being a supporter: I am neither.

For someone trying to lighten the mood by making shit posts, you seem to have an awful sense of humor:

Leon the Firm wrote:Antifa admitted that they don't shower weeks before they protest and get into the faces of normal people. They are the real terror threat.

TIL: Stinky people are more of a threat then people shooting mosques and synagogues.

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:46 am

What year is it? I think I’m in the wrong place.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:47 am

The Black Party wrote:#AltRightDidNothingWrong #AntifaDidNothingWrong #LetThemFight :clap: :clap:

Extremist battle royal IRL.

Ship them to an island, last one standing wins a number one victory royal.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:47 am

The Black Party wrote:#AltRightDidNothingWrong #AntifaDidNothingWrong #LetThemFight :clap: :clap:

last one standing gets the island as an ethnostate :rofl:
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 02, 2018
Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:47 am

Or we could just suspend habeaus corpus and ship all political extremists to Guantanamo.
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Robosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Robosia » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:47 am

Then why is it that whenever anyone has said that Antifa is a bigger threat, you say they aren’t?
TREY DAVIS wrote:ANTIFA

Achievements

- Attempting to bomb a police station.
- Cracking a Jewish Man´s skull open with lead pipes, accusing him of being a Nazi.
- Dragging an elderly woman ten feet across the ground by her hair for not giving up an American flag while calling her a Nazi.
- Beating up two Mexican-American Marines in a large crowd with lead pipes and other items while calling them ´Wet backs´.
- Attacking a Bernie supporter for having an American flag while calling him a Nazi.
- Physically attacking a Politician, resulting in the Politician requiring eight stitches across his head.
- Pepper spraying and attacking three young Mexican American children and their mother for supporting America.
- Assaulting African Americans while calling them various racist terms due to the African Americans supporting America.
- Attacking and severely wounding random people.
- Attempting to shoot police officers that were guarding a school.
- Attempting to shoot police officers in general.
- Attempting to bomb places in general.
- Bombing an office building in Germany, severely injuring twelve people.
- Various other acts of terror.

Welp, looks like they have the high score.
Some people design their sigs as a work of art, with links and colors and complex coding. To which I say...

ACN - Antarctica Continental News | British cargo ship sinks just off Ellsworth coast, water tastes like tea for three days | 10 timber wolves brought into Sanctum City zoo.

Fedel
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedel » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:48 am

Major-Tom wrote:
Skarten wrote:If we're being honest here, as much as i disagree with most of what these people say, the modern left kinda brought this upon themselves in the way they've been acting.

That’s a flimsy argument. Just because a few leftists are a little zany with their own ideologies (we all know the type), it doesn’t mean they constitute a majority of people on the modern left; and their overall harmless silliness shouldn’t be giving fuel and motivation for people to say “damn, this makes me so angry that I’m going to (insert something atrocious here.”)

And you don't think this applies to the modern right?

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:48 am

Bear Stearns wrote:

Or we could just suspend habeaus corpus and ship all political extremists to Guantanamo.

that sounds politically extreme, i dunno
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:49 am

Fedel wrote:

For someone trying to lighten the mood by making shit posts, you seem to have an awful sense of humor:

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:TIL: Stinky people are more of a threat then people shooting mosques and synagogues.

Yeah, I kinda fucked up there.

My sense of humor is most often way better then this. I'm sorry.

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:49 am

ANTIFA and the alt. right aren't even the biggest threats to most Americans.

Our non-political crime rates are staggeringly high and a much more likely cause of death than hate crimes.
The Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. is a New York-based global investment bank, securities trading and brokerage firm. Its main business areas are capital markets, investment banking, wealth management and global clearing services. Bear Stearns was founded as an equity trading house on May Day 1923 by Joseph Ainslie Bear, Robert B. Stearns and Harold C. Mayer with $500,000 in capital.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:49 am

Robosia wrote:

Then why is it that whenever anyone has said that Antifa is a bigger threat, you say they aren’t?

Achievements

- Cracking a Jewish Man´s skull open with lead pipes, accusing him of being a Nazi.
- Dragging an elderly woman ten feet across the ground by her hair for not giving up an American flag while calling her a Nazi.
- Beating up two Mexican-American Marines in a large crowd with lead pipes and other items while calling them ´Wet backs´.
- Attacking a Bernie supporter for having an American flag while calling him a Nazi.
- Physically attacking a Politician, resulting in the Politician requiring eight stitches across his head.
- Pepper spraying and attacking three young Mexican American children and their mother for supporting America.
- Assaulting African Americans while calling them various racist terms due to the African Americans supporting America.

Even then; what does antifa have to do with the question of alt-right embracing terrorism or not?
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:49 am

The Black Party wrote:
Bear Stearns wrote:

that sounds politically extreme, i dunno

What's wrong with tyranny?
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:49 am

Sounds great, but it would be complicated if not morally unsound.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:50 am

Robosia wrote:

Achievements

Derpy Democratic Whatever is obviously more left then right, but that doesn't mean she supports or is apart of Antifa/
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:50 am

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:

Sounds great, but it would be complicated if not morally unsound.

So? Do dictators stop and ponder if their actions are morally unsound?
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:50 am

Bear Stearns wrote:
The Black Party wrote:that sounds politically extreme, i dunno

What's wrong with tyranny?

radical anarcho-centrist totalitarianism now
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

Robosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Robosia » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:50 am

The Black Party wrote:

last one standing gets the island as an ethnostate :rofl:

We can’t let them get their own country! If the Nazis win they’ll try to destroy America for being multicultural libtards, and if Antifa wins they’ll destroy America for being racist imperialists!
Some people design their sigs as a work of art, with links and colors and complex coding. To which I say...

ACN - Antarctica Continental News | British cargo ship sinks just off Ellsworth coast, water tastes like tea for three days | 10 timber wolves brought into Sanctum City zoo.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:51 am

The Black Party wrote:
Robosia wrote:

Derpy Democratic Whatever is obviously more left then right, but that doesn't mean she supports or is apart of Antifa/

anyone left of right is a commie or antifa
NOT STORMTROOPERS

Fedel
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedel » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:52 am

Mushet wrote:From what I've seen they mostly just talk shit and unsuccessfully mobilize on petty schemes like trying to turn things like the the rainbow flag and the supreme brand into white supremacists symbols.

And the main reason they do that is because whenever they use any symbol ( whether for the purpose of pushing a white supremacist agenda or otherwise ) the symbol becomes labelled as one associated with white supremacist ideology. I.E. they do schemes like that in the first place because they know they have a chance of working due to the absolutely insane reaction they get from the left. It's pure absurdist humor meant to point out how ridiculous society and its over the top reactions to things have become.
Last edited by Fedel on Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

Bear Stearns
Postmaster-General

Capitalizt

Postby Bear Stearns » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:52 am

The Black Party wrote:Derpy Democratic Whatever is obviously more left then right, but that doesn't mean she supports or is apart of Antifa/

And anyone right of left is a nazi or fascist.
383 Madison Ave,
New York, NY 10017
Vince Vaughn

Loben
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Loben » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:52 am

What year is it? I think I’m in the wrong place.

Re-elected sorry. We should properly be aware of what some leftist will try to pull in that event.

The Black Party
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:53 am

The Black Party wrote:Derpy Democratic Whatever is obviously more left then right, but that doesn't mean she supports or is apart of Antifa/

anyone right of left is an Alt-Right, Neo-Nazi, White-Supremacy, Apartheid-Dependancy, Holocaust-Inevietability sympathizer
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General