NATION

PASSWORD

Alt-right. A terrorist movement in the making?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpattia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Czechoslovakia and Zakarpattia » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:33 am

The Unitary American States wrote:Is just wanting to exist really a political movement now?Is it crazy for a white person to want his people to thrive?

Imagine unironically thinking the "Great Replacement" conspiracy theory is actually real and not just a baseless canard to justify the Ku Klux Klan. :clap: :rofl: No comment.
Last edited by Czechoslovakia and Zakarpattia on Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Purgatio
Negotiator

Founded: May 18, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:34 am

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
Loben wrote:We get it, you sympathize with anarchshits.

No I don't, I'm making fun of some of the """logic"" that has been on this thread.

The Unitary American States wrote:Is just wanting to exist really a political movement now?Is it crazy for a white person to want his people to thrive?

You don't need to shoot random people to "thrive".

No one is suggesting that, but just believing in the alt-right's policy ideals doesn't automatically make you a terrorist.
Purgatio is an absolutist hereditary monarchy run as a one-party fascist dictatorship, which seized power in a sudden and abrupt coup d'état of 1987-1988, on an authoritarian eugenic and socially Darwinistic political philosophy and ideology, now ruled and dominated with a brutal iron fist under the watchful reign of Le Grand Roi Chalon-Arlay de la Fayette and La Grande Reine Geneviève de la Fayette (née Aumont) (i.e., the 'Founding Couple' or Le Couple Fondateur).

For a domestic Purgation 'propagandist' view of its role in the world, see: An Introduction to Purgatio.

And for a more 'objective' international perspective on Purgatio's history, culture, and politics, see: A Brief Overview of the History, Politics, and Culture of Le Royaume du Nettoyage de la Purgatio.

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:34 am

Khataiy wrote:
Fedel wrote:
It's scary that people like you don't realize statements like this are what's tearing this country apart.

In France and the UK if a girl wears a hijab to school she is to be reported and in China she is to be re-educated and imprisoned, but a Neo-Nazi on the internet is told he is a nerd that is incapable of doing anything and should be left alone to rot, how is this fair?

Lol what?

I mean seriously, what?

Did Mister Funny Valentine pull me into some alternate world without me noticing or something?
Last edited by Skarten on Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Robosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Robosia » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:35 am

Whites living in foreign countries with non-white majorities still exist. Whites living in non-White ethnic neighborhoods still exist. Any people living somewhere where they are the racial minority still exist, and most of the time hold onto their culture. Even if whites fall below 50% of the American population, they won’t all just cease to exist. In fact, they’ll continue to have a majority by plurality, likely forever.
Some people design their sigs as a work of art, with links and colors and complex coding. To which I say...

ACN - Antarctica Continental News | British cargo ship sinks just off Ellsworth coast, water tastes like tea for three days | 10 timber wolves brought into Sanctum City zoo.

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:35 am

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpattia wrote:

Imagine unironically thinking the "Great Replacement" conspiracy theory is actually real and not just a baseless canard to justify the Ku Klux Klan. :clap: :rofl: No comment.

Hey sweaty, you've missed the last memo. You're not supposed to deny it, you're supposed to say it's inevitable.

I mean, it's literally on the UN page lol.

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:35 am

Purgatio wrote:
Khataiy wrote:In France and the UK if a girl wears a hijab to school she is to be reported and in China she is to be re-educated and imprisoned, but a Neo-Nazi on the internet is told he is a nerd that is incapable of doing anything and should be left alone to rot, how is this fair?

Yeah, no, the reason hijab bans are in place in some European countries is to preserve the secularity and religious-neutrality of public spaces, not because people think hijab-wearers = terrorists.

Yeah no, the reason Hijab is worn is because God has instructed it so either the European regimes feel superior to God, they are afraid of God or they simply hate him. There should be no ban on Hijab anywhere and these places should feel honored they have Muslims among them.

Loben
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Loben » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:36 am

Khataiy wrote:
Purgatio wrote:
Yeah, no, the reason hijab bans are in place in some European countries is to preserve the secularity and religious-neutrality of public spaces, not because people think hijab-wearers = terrorists.

Yeah no, the reason Hijab is worn is because God has instructed it so either the European regimes feel superior to God, they are afraid of God or they simply hate him. There should be no ban on Hijab anywhere and these places should feel honored they have Muslims among them.

I wouldn’t.

Purgatio
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:37 am

Khataiy wrote:
Purgatio wrote:

This is such a ridiculous strawman, the French ban you referenced earlier was a ban on conspicuous religious symbols of all kinds in public schools (https://www.dw.com/en/france-to-ban-religious-symbols-from-schools/a-1063294), the law in no way targets Muslim symbols in particular, Christian and Jewish and other conspicuous religious symbols fall within the ambit of the law. I simply pointed out that your implication that Muslims in France were being singled out under the law was completely-untrue.
Purgatio is an absolutist hereditary monarchy run as a one-party fascist dictatorship, which seized power in a sudden and abrupt coup d'état of 1987-1988, on an authoritarian eugenic and socially Darwinistic political philosophy and ideology, now ruled and dominated with a brutal iron fist under the watchful reign of Le Grand Roi Chalon-Arlay de la Fayette and La Grande Reine Geneviève de la Fayette (née Aumont) (i.e., the 'Founding Couple' or Le Couple Fondateur).

For a domestic Purgation 'propagandist' view of its role in the world, see: An Introduction to Purgatio.

And for a more 'objective' international perspective on Purgatio's history, culture, and politics, see: A Brief Overview of the History, Politics, and Culture of Le Royaume du Nettoyage de la Purgatio.

Fedel
Minister

Founded: Mar 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fedel » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:37 am

Khataiy wrote:
Fedel wrote:
It's scary that people like you don't realize statements like this are what's tearing this country apart.

In France and the UK if a girl wears a hijab to school she is to be reported and in China she is to be re-educated and imprisoned,

What does the way the UK, France and China treat Muslims have to do with how we should treat others?

Khataiy wrote:but a Neo-Nazi on the internet is told he is a nerd that is incapable of doing anything and should be left alone to rot, how is this fair?

Who said anything about sheltering Neo-Nazi's from criticism? We're talking about not arresting people for engaging in speech people don't like. Not "leaving neo-nazi's alone."
Last edited by Fedel on Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Robosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Robosia » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:38 am

No I don't, I'm making fun of some of the """logic"" that has been on this thread.

No one here has ever said that Antifa makes everything the right does permissible. However, Antifa is definitely a threat and should be considered a terror group, while alt-right terror groups have yet to form, although if we don’t watch out for them they may in the next few years.
Some people design their sigs as a work of art, with links and colors and complex coding. To which I say...

ACN - Antarctica Continental News | British cargo ship sinks just off Ellsworth coast, water tastes like tea for three days | 10 timber wolves brought into Sanctum City zoo.

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:38 am

Purgatio wrote:
Khataiy wrote:Yeah no, the reason Hijab is worn is because God has instructed it so either the European regimes feel superior to God, they are afraid of God or they simply hate him. There should be no ban on Hijab anywhere and these places should feel honored they have Muslims among them.

This is such a ridiculous strawman, the French ban you referenced earlier was a ban on conspicuous religious symbols of all kinds in public schools (https://www.dw.com/en/france-to-ban-religious-symbols-from-schools/a-1063294), the law in no way targets Muslim symbols in particular, Christian and Jewish and other conspicuous religious symbols fall within the ambit of the law. I simply pointed out that your implication that Muslims in France were being singled out under the law was completely-untrue.

The French government has failed and humiliating policies.

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:38 am

Skarten wrote:

Read OP plz

Here i'll do it for you:

The op says nothing about the left making bad laws and says a lot on the Alt right being shit stains.

And i'm saying that this was bound to happen because of the batshit insane laws the left has passed/tried to pass/is trying to pass. Not that they're correct. Is it that hard to understand that?

And that is comparing apples to oranges.

Skarten wrote:

Did you forget fren? All white right wingers are evil conservative christians supremacists

I never said that.
Robosia wrote:
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:"OnLY OnE Or TWO CAsES Of MurDER Da ReaL EmAME Is ANfTa GuyZZZ!?!"

Could you maybe stop that? It’s rude, annoying, and you’ve said the same thing several times. You’re also leading me and everyone else to believe that you’re an Antifa member or at least a sympathizer.

The Black Forrest wrote:
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:"OnLY OnE Or TWO CAsES Of MurDER Da ReaL EmAME Is ANfTa GuyZZZ!?!"

Don't do that.

Sorry.

I thought making shit posts lighten the mood.

As for the claims to ANFTA member ship or being a supporter: I am neither.

Khataiy
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:39 am

Fedel wrote:
Khataiy wrote:In France and the UK if a girl wears a hijab to school she is to be reported and in China she is to be re-educated and imprisoned,

What does the way the UK, France and China treat Muslims have to do with how we should others?

Khataiy wrote:but a Neo-Nazi on the internet is told he is a nerd that is incapable of doing anything and should be left alone to rot, how is this fair?

Who said anything about sheltering Neo-Nazi's from criticism? We're talking about not arresting people for engaging in speech people don't like. Not "leaving neo-nazi's alone."

there is a double standard for Muslims

Robosia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Robosia » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:39 am

Khataiy wrote:
Purgatio wrote:

I literally could not care less what religion the people near me belong to, unless it’s some sort of human sacrifice cult.

Fedel
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedel » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:40 am

Khataiy wrote:
Fedel wrote:
What does the way the UK, France and China treat Muslims have to do with how we should others?

there is a double standard for Muslims

If that's the case ( I can't comment on the validity of your claim ) then that should be prevented rather then the injustice being spread to others.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:40 am

Loben wrote:

By typing as if you have Parkinson’s?

You didn't know about this meme?

Fedel
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedel » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:40 am

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpattia wrote:

When did they say that?

Loben
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Loben » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:42 am

Loben wrote:By typing as if you have Parkinson’s?

You didn't know about this meme?

Yes, it only works in certain formats...

Purgatio
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:42 am

Khataiy wrote:
Purgatio wrote:

The French government has failed and humiliating policies.

So I pointed out that you were factually-wrong about something and instead of just admitting you were wrong, you decide to change the subject. Nice.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:42 am

Purgatio wrote:

You don't need to shoot random people to "thrive".

No one is suggesting that, but just believing in the alt-right's policy ideals doesn't automatically make you a terrorist.

Skarten wrote:
A few minutes ago:

OH WOW GUYS, LIKE, 1 CASE! 1 DAMN CASE! WAIT, THERE'S MORE, IT'S 2 CASES! SEE HOW THEY'RE CLEARLY THE WORST POSSIBLE GROUP? WAIT, STOP TALKING ABOUT THE OTHER GROUPS WHO HIT THIS AS A DAILY QUOTA, THAT'S WHATABOUTISM!!

And, your right, it doesn't.

But it is a worrying trend.

TREY DAVIS
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

The Far Left - Terrorist Group Which Already Exists

Postby TREY DAVIS » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:42 am

ANTIFA

Achievements

- Attempting to bomb a police station.
- Cracking a Jewish Man´s skull open with lead pipes, accusing him of being a Nazi.
- Dragging an elderly woman ten feet across the ground by her hair for not giving up an American flag while calling her a Nazi.
- Beating up two Mexican-American Marines in a large crowd with lead pipes and other items while calling them ´Wet backs´.
- Attacking a Bernie supporter for having an American flag while calling him a Nazi.
- Physically attacking a Politician, resulting in the Politician requiring eight stitches across his head.
- Pepper spraying and attacking three young Mexican American children and their mother for supporting America.
- Assaulting African Americans while calling them various racist terms due to the African Americans supporting America.
- Attacking and severely wounding random people.
- Attempting to shoot police officers that were guarding a school.
- Attempting to shoot police officers in general.
- Attempting to bomb places in general.
- Bombing an office building in Germany, severely injuring twelve people.
- Various other acts of terror.

Fedel
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedel » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:43 am

Khataiy wrote:
Purgatio wrote:

Or they simply believe that the validity of one interpretation of a potential all powerful being may or may not be accurate and therefore do not support one interpretation over another.

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:43 am

#AltRightDidNothingWrong #AntifaDidNothingWrong #LetThemFight :clap: :clap:
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

Purgatio
Negotiator

Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:43 am

TREY DAVIS wrote:ANTIFA

Achievements

- Attempting to bomb a police station.
- Cracking a Jewish Man´s skull open with lead pipes, accusing him of being a Nazi.
- Dragging an elderly woman ten feet across the ground by her hair for not giving up an American flag while calling her a Nazi.
- Beating up two Mexican-American Marines in a large crowd with lead pipes and other items while calling them ´Wet backs´.
- Attacking a Bernie supporter for having an American flag while calling him a Nazi.
- Physically attacking a Politician, resulting in the Politician requiring eight stitches across his head.
- Pepper spraying and attacking three young Mexican American children and their mother for supporting America.
- Assaulting African Americans while calling them various racist terms due to the African Americans supporting America.
- Attacking and severely wounding random people.
- Attempting to shoot police officers that were guarding a school.
- Attempting to shoot police officers in general.
- Attempting to bomb places in general.
- Bombing an office building in Germany, severely injuring twelve people.
- Various other acts of terror.

At this point I think its fair to say ANTIFA is a political terrorist organisation. Unlike the OP however, I'm not going to paint with a broad-brush and imply the entirety of the progressive far-left is a 'terrorist movement in the making'

The Black Party
Minister

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Black Party » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:44 am

The Black Party wrote:#AltRightDidNothingWrong #AntifaDidNothingWrong #LetThemFightUnite :clap: :clap:

correction :clap: :clap:
Don't talk to Moderators.
Don't associate with Moderators.
Don't trust Moderators.
Moderators Lie.
"Revolt Against the Mod World"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General