NATION

PASSWORD

The Fall of Arboria: OOC [Open] Reboot

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

La Savant
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby La Savant » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:10 pm

Tag.

Sudbrazil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sudbrazil » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:04 pm

Any restrictions on character numbers? I'm thinking about running an Army colonel and a lower rank corporate man at the same time.

Benuty
Post Czar

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:23 pm

Sudbrazil wrote:Any restrictions on character numbers? I'm thinking about running an Army colonel and a lower rank corporate man at the same time.

As long as its a reasonable number it should be fine.
Last edited by Hashem 13.8 billion years ago
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:23 pm

SCP Institution wrote:
Roleplayer Application

National Corporate Sponsorship Program-Arboria Model City

This document is for eyes of the National Corporate Sponsorship Program only. This determines applicants who want to relocate to the model city of the century Arboria.
DELETE EVERYTHING THAT IS IN PARENTHESES.

Last name, First name, position, public employer.

Basic Information [Employee]

Full name : Huyen Dinh.
Other Public names : Tammy or Tam.
Date of Birth, and Age : 12/27/1985 - 26.
Biological Sex : Female.
Birthplace (City/State) : Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
Racial Category : Asian.
Religion : Catholicism.
Appearance : She is a tannish colored woman with the height of 179 Cm, and the weight of 62.2 Kg. She was a highly active child in her childhood and many times involved herself in many dangerous situations, resulted in many scars across her body. The most visible ones are a small line that runs along her left arm, and another line in the palm of her right hand. Another point of notice is that she possesses a tattoo of a cross upon her left shoulder.

Medical Information
Physical condition: FIT.
Medical conditions :
  • Allergic rhinitis (hay fever) - Constant sneezing and eyes watering when exposed to pollens.
  • Allergic to all kinds of cartilaginous fishes - Consume those fishes will create itchy rashes.
  • Schizophrenia - She can and usually start a conversation with the voice in her head.
Medical history: (Any relevant medical occurrences that are worth mentioning. Example. Gunshot wound from a 9×19mm parabellum; bullets removed from lower torso. Surgically removed on November 11th, 2008.)
  • Notable Occurrence, Notable information, relevant date.
Psychological profile: (Characters personality, a description of how they are. This should include personality flaws.)
Fears and Traumas: (Relevant fears your character has.)
Hopes:

Employer Information:
Current Employer/Sponsor/Rank (rank determines access card level):
Educational History:
Employment history:(The character's employment history)
  • Employment History
    • Notable Cases
Any weapons to register?:(While the model city strictly regulates weapons citizens are allowed weapons on a case by case basis).
Vehicle to register?:(Due to the fact the model city is on an island private vehicle access is monitored to avoid crowding).

Additional Biographical Information
Family: (Only immediate family, children, siblings, and current romantic partner are eligible for sponsorship).
Known workplace relationships:(Who in your workplace on the mainland presently here could potentially sponsor you?.)
Marital Status:(Married, Divorced, Unmarried.)
Basic background:(At least three descriptive paragraphs detailing the characters life.)
Miscellanous information:(Any other information that may be relevant to the character.)
Roleplay example:(Examples of previous writing.)

I would love to see what you have in mind for this character.
King of Madness in the Right Wing Discussion Thread. Winner of 2016 Posters Award for Insanity. Please be aware my posts in NSG, and P2TM are separate.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:59 am

After I finish dealing with my homework for the day I will get my own application up, and also something relevant to the plot.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:16 pm

Good to know.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:36 am

Will try, and work on something tonight. Have to take my finals first.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Plot Tidbit

Postby Benuty » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:59 pm

I remember when the sun used to shine, and the planet wasn't so damn dreary all the time. The people yapping on about nuclear summer or nuclear winter were partly right. Some times it gets hot, and sometimes it gets damn cold, but for the most part, the planet is gray. There used to be four seasons, but I haven't seen the sun except for three times since 1978. For the most part its cloudy, but for those living in the fancy model cities or corporate suburbs they can fake nice weather with that technology of theirs.

For the rest of the people though the sun is a luxury we often do not get to see. If it hadn't been for these nanites all the plants, and animals would have died out decades ago, and those of us not killed by the radiation might be eeking existence on the fringes. People do not realize how lucky they are to be alive. Seattle was vaporized in the atomic war, but since then has been rebuilt. All it would take is for the nanites to stop working, and most of the people might end up dead in hours due to how bad the radiation is. At least the people in Arboria get to see the sun more often, I might just move their one day if they let me.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Guan Cao's Journal Excerpt

Postby Flarbinia » Thu May 02, 2019 8:40 pm

Guan Cao's Journal. I do not know what day it is, but I know the month is May and the year is 2011. My family is currently holed up in our apartment, though we won't be here for long. No point in sticking around here when the city begins tearing itself apart limb by limb. We have very little in the way of non-perishables. If Buddha is watching us, he would understand why we were caught unprepared. I will get my family off this doomed island, no matter the cost.

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sat May 04, 2019 3:19 am

So... Anything in terms of IC coming?
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sat May 04, 2019 9:28 pm

Endem wrote:So... Anything in terms of IC coming?

I actually am going to work on something. You will have to forgive me as I am just now getting things due to dealing with final exams.
Last edited by Benuty on Sat May 04, 2019 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sat May 04, 2019 11:30 pm

I will work on my application in due time, but for the moment will use OP only characters to give a proper introduction for the IC.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sun May 05, 2019 12:08 am

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Guan Cao's Second Journal Excerpt

Postby Flarbinia » Sun May 05, 2019 11:21 am

Dear Journal. Every time I see my supervisor Jacques Beaumont, I feel the urge to kill him. To pour salt into that wound, several of my coworkers are planning to do just that and have invited me to their plot. For the first time in my life, I am confused. On the one hand, Jacques is fat tyrant in a fancy suit. On the other, it would be hypocritical for someone who values loyalty as much as me to make the same choice as my mother's ancestor.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Sun May 05, 2019 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Labstoska
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Labstoska » Sun May 05, 2019 11:37 am

Benuty wrote:IC

Three cheers to the continued success of Arboria!

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Sun May 05, 2019 7:09 pm

Labstoska wrote:
Benuty wrote:IC

Three cheers to the continued success of Arboria!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Tue May 07, 2019 11:14 am

Will get a post up soon.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Wed May 08, 2019 5:28 pm

I guess the first day will be mostly just slice of life with only patient zero feeling slightly off at the end of the day, but shrugging it off. There will be phases in which the city declines, and then completely collapses within itself.

Days 1-7 as an example will be the beginning of the pandemic, and day by day things will start to get stranger. At first, people will complain of feeling off, and I will show how patient zero is spreading the disease without realizing it. As each day progresses the mood will be that of greater unease until by day 3 or 4 the first people start turning, animals go missing, and people don't report in for work. The infection will continue to spread sporadically, and people might witness attacks by day five or six. Eventually, by day seven somebody will realize something isn't right, and that will trigger the next act.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Fri May 10, 2019 9:57 pm

Benuty wrote:I guess the first day will be mostly just slice of life with only patient zero feeling slightly off at the end of the day, but shrugging it off. There will be phases in which the city declines, and then completely collapses within itself.

Days 1-7 as an example will be the beginning of the pandemic, and day by day things will start to get stranger. At first, people will complain of feeling off, and I will show how patient zero is spreading the disease without realizing it. As each day progresses the mood will be that of greater unease until by day 3 or 4 the first people start turning, animals go missing, and people don't report in for work. The infection will continue to spread sporadically, and people might witness attacks by day five or six. Eventually, by day seven somebody will realize something isn't right, and that will trigger the next act.

Thank you for informing us.

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sun May 12, 2019 5:17 am

I will get posts up dealing with people individually, and work on my own character app. Sorry for being so inconsistent lately.

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sun May 12, 2019 8:45 am

I think we should time skip to the next day IC

Benuty
Post Czar

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Benuty » Sun May 12, 2019 1:31 pm

Endem wrote:I think we should time skip to the next day IC

You are correct, and it will allow me to create some scenarios for people. I will also be typing up a post showing patient zero slowly infecting people without realizing it.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu May 16, 2019 12:31 pm

Anyone still here?

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Thu May 16, 2019 12:52 pm

Flarbinia wrote:Anyone still here?

I

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu May 16, 2019 5:24 pm

Endem wrote:
Flarbinia wrote:Anyone still here?

I

Good to know that me and Benuty are not the only ones here.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse