NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political RP IC-Volume II (OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:45 am

Belmont High School, Los Angeles

“I hope not, but if anyone can’t be your friend because you’re doing your job they are big losers!”
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:41 am

A young man who looked like someone from Grease spoke up. "Don't mind the get-up. I'm going for a play later today- my big break! Actually, my question is sort of related..... what do you think the federal government should do to support the arts?"

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:17 pm

“You look amazing!!! Never be ashamed of the way you look! We must make love instead of war! We need to invest more funding into the Arts via subsidies. My cousin Rod was a famous and fantastic broadway preformer, try your best!!”
Marianne 2024:

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:36 pm

Meelducan wrote:

“You look amazing!!! Never be ashamed of the way you look! We must make love instead of war! We need to invest more funding into the Arts via subsidies. My cousin Rod was a famous and fantastic broadway preformer, try your best!!”

“Do you think President Reed is doing a good job?”
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:58 pm

“President Reed isn’t doing as I expected, failing many things! His UN ambassador is very bad, maybe the Senate should do a Motion to Reconsider. His foreign policy is also bad. Passed many bad Republican bills. We need to band together and stand up to many bad bills. Hopefully he’ll have a strong challenger in the next election, someone who will say bye bye Reed. He has some good cabinet members, like the Attorney General. The Attorney General is a great woman. The Vice President is OK, I think he’s a big pawn to the Administration, he needs to be more of a rebel. But Reed is not doing well.”
Marianne 2024:

Amuaplye
Minister

Founded: Dec 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Amuaplye » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:08 pm

Dentali wrote:
Amuaplye wrote:"Already written down."

Reduction of Sentences on Illicit Drug Offenses Act of 2017RSIDOA

25. Bars businesses to from denying employment due to drug offenses (excluding other offenses)

"Thats not all that is impeded" Samara says shaking his head. "What about housing? What about the dozens of other things this impacts?"

"We need to 'ban the box' for public sector jobs and for private sector jobs we need to automatically seal the records of non-violent offenders so that background checks don't puck it up. We also need to support state and local programs that are dedicated towards pathways to public employment. Things like the New Roads to Second Chances program in LA.

"Mr. Samara, I think that this is fit for a 2nd bill. This might be in the same subject, and will be touched upon soon, but it is only tangentially related to the reduction of jail sentences of criminals. However... I could compromise on this."

Overview: This bill is designed to lower sentences on people charged with illicit drug offences. This bill also pardons some people who are in prison for drug offenses. This will be the first out of many bills that will work to change the prison system, along with reforming US drug policy. These bills will be known as the "Baby Step Bills".

Section 1: In the US, due to a policy known as "Mandatory Minimums", thousands of men are put in prison for years on end for minor drug offenses. These sentences could range from 1 year to life over minor things such as possessing marijuana.

Section 2:

Defines the following:

1. "Drug offenses", as listed under the US Code, Title 21, Chapter 13, Subchapter I, Part D, section 841, subsection A.

2. "Penalties" as listed under the same section, subsection B, with the exception of fines.

3. "Illicit drugs" are drugs categorized in Schedules under the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970.

4. "Other charges" as crimes that are unaffected by the doubling or tripling rule in the case of death or serious injury. These include manslaughter, murder, etc.

Section 3:

The bill does the following:

1. Lowers the penalty for the first offense of possession, manufacturing, or distribution of cocaine (500-4,999 grams, mixture), cocaine base (5-49 grams, mixture), fentanyl (40-399 grams, mixture. Also known as Sublimaze or Duragesic) fentanyl analogs (10-99 grams mixture), heroin (100-999 grams, mixture), LSD (1-9 grams, mixture), methamphetamine (5-49 grams if pure, 50-499 grams if a mixture), and PCP (10-99 grams if pure, 100-999 grams if a mixture) to not more than 35 years, and if death or serious injury is caused, the penalty is doubled.

2. Lowers the penalty for the second offense for the offenses above to not more than 40 years, if death or serious injury, all of the penalties triple plus additional charges added.

3. Lowers the penalty for the first offense of possession, manufacturing, or distribution of cocaine (5 kgs or more, mixture), cocaine base (50 kgs or more, mixture), fentanyl (400 grams or more, mixture), fentanyl analogs (100 grams or more, mixture), heroin (1 kg or more, mixture), LSD (10 grams or more, mixture), methamphetamine (50 grams or more if pure, 500 grams or more, if a mixture. Also known as Desoxyn.), and PCP (100 or more grams if pure, 1 kg or more if a mixture) to not more than 10 years, if death or serious injury occur, all of the penalties double plus additional charges added.

4. Lowers the penalty for the second offence for the offenses above to not more than 15 years. If death or serious injury occur, then all penalties triple, with additional charges added.

5. Lowers the penalty for the third or more offense to not more than 20 years.

6. Lowers the penalty for the first offense of possession, manufacturing, or distribution of any other Schedule I or II drugs of any amount to not more than 5 years, with all penalties doubling if it results in serious injury or death, with further offenses added.

7. Lowers the penalty for the second offense for the offenses above to not more than 10 years, with all penalties tripling if it results in serious injury or death, with further offenses added.

8. The penalty for the first offense for possession, manufacturing, or distribution of any Schedule III drugs of any amount, will be not more than 1 year.

9. The penalty for the second offense for the offenses above will be not more than 2 years.

10. The penalty for the first offense for possession, manufacturing, or distribution of any other Schedule IV drugs (any amount) will be not more than 8 months.

11. The penalty for the second offense for the offenses above will be not more than 16 months.

12. The penalty for the first offense for possession, manufacturing, or distribution of any Schedule V drug (any amount) will be not more than 6 months.

13. The penalty for the second offense for the offense above will be not more than a year.

14. The penalty for the first offense for possession, manufacturing, or distribution of marijuana (1-49 plants or less than 50 kg in a mixture), hashish (10 kg or less), or hashish oil (1kg or less) will be not more than 1 year. This will also be classified as a misdemeanor, instead of a felony.

15. The penalty for the second offense for the offenses above will be not more than 2 years.

16. The penalty for the first offense for possession, manufacturing, or distribution of marijuana (50-99 kg in a mixture or 50-99 plants), hashish (more than 10 kgs), or hashish oil (1 kg or more) will be not more than 4 years, if death or serious injury occurs, all penalties double, with additional charges added.

17. The penalty for the second offense for the offenses above will be not more than 8 years, if death or serious injury occurs, all penalties triple with additional charges added.

18. The penalty for the first offense for possession, manufacturing, or distribution of marijuana (100-999 kg in a mixture, or 100-999 plants) will be not more than 16 years.

19. The penalty for the second offense for the offenses above will be not more than 24 years, if death or serious injury occur, all penalties triple, with additional charges added.

20. The penalty for the first offense for possession, manufacturing, or distribution of marijuana (1,000 or more kg, or 1,000 or more plants) will be not more than 24 years, if death or serious injury occur, all penalties double, with additional charges added.

21. The penalty for the second offense for the offenses above will be not more than 24, if death or serious injury occur, all penalties triple, with additional charges added.

22. The penalty for the first offense of possession, manufacturing, or distribution of flunitrazepam (any amount) will be not more than 5 years.

23. The penalty for the second offence or more will not be more than 10.

24. All inmates serving more than 24 years for drug offenses will have their sentences reduced to the maximum given under this bill. (This excludes non-drug offenses.)

This bill is then honorably presented to the House of Representatives for consideration in order to reduce sentences on drug offenders to improve the United States Law and is backed by Representative Pyotr Torenov on July 2, 2017.
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:01 pm

Amuaplye wrote:
Dentali wrote:
"Thats not all that is impeded" Samara says shaking his head. "What about housing? What about the dozens of other things this impacts?"

"We need to 'ban the box' for public sector jobs and for private sector jobs we need to automatically seal the records of non-violent offenders so that background checks don't puck it up. We also need to support state and local programs that are dedicated towards pathways to public employment. Things like the New Roads to Second Chances program in LA.

"Mr. Samara, I think that this is fit for a 2nd bill. This might be in the same subject, and will be touched upon soon, but it is only tangentially related to the reduction of jail sentences of criminals. However... I could compromise on this."

Overview: This bill is designed to lower sentences on people charged with illicit drug offences. This bill also pardons some people who are in prison for drug offenses. This will be the first out of many bills that will work to change the prison system, along with reforming US drug policy. These bills will be known as the "Baby Step Bills".

Section 1: In the US, due to a policy known as "Mandatory Minimums", thousands of men are put in prison for years on end for minor drug offenses. These sentences could range from 1 year to life over minor things such as possessing marijuana.

Section 2:

Defines the following:

1. "Drug offenses", as listed under the US Code, Title 21, Chapter 13, Subchapter I, Part D, section 841, subsection A.

2. "Penalties" as listed under the same section, subsection B, with the exception of fines.

3. "Illicit drugs" are drugs categorized in Schedules under the Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act of 1970.

4. "Other charges" as crimes that are unaffected by the doubling or tripling rule in the case of death or serious injury. These include manslaughter, murder, etc.

Section 3:

The bill does the following:

1. Lowers the penalty for the first offense of possession, manufacturing, or distribution of cocaine (500-4,999 grams, mixture), cocaine base (5-49 grams, mixture), fentanyl (40-399 grams, mixture. Also known as Sublimaze or Duragesic) fentanyl analogs (10-99 grams mixture), heroin (100-999 grams, mixture), LSD (1-9 grams, mixture), methamphetamine (5-49 grams if pure, 50-499 grams if a mixture), and PCP (10-99 grams if pure, 100-999 grams if a mixture) to not more than 35 years, and if death or serious injury is caused, the penalty is doubled.

2. Lowers the penalty for the second offense for the offenses above to not more than 40 years, if death or serious injury, all of the penalties triple plus additional charges added.

3. Lowers the penalty for the first offense of possession, manufacturing, or distribution of cocaine (5 kgs or more, mixture), cocaine base (50 kgs or more, mixture), fentanyl (400 grams or more, mixture), fentanyl analogs (100 grams or more, mixture), heroin (1 kg or more, mixture), LSD (10 grams or more, mixture), methamphetamine (50 grams or more if pure, 500 grams or more, if a mixture. Also known as Desoxyn.), and PCP (100 or more grams if pure, 1 kg or more if a mixture) to not more than 10 years, if death or serious injury occur, all of the penalties double plus additional charges added.

4. Lowers the penalty for the second offence for the offenses above to not more than 15 years. If death or serious injury occur, then all penalties triple, with additional charges added.

5. Lowers the penalty for the third or more offense to not more than 20 years.

6. Lowers the penalty for the first offense of possession, manufacturing, or distribution of any other Schedule I or II drugs of any amount to not more than 5 years, with all penalties doubling if it results in serious injury or death, with further offenses added.

7. Lowers the penalty for the second offense for the offenses above to not more than 10 years, with all penalties tripling if it results in serious injury or death, with further offenses added.

8. The penalty for the first offense for possession, manufacturing, or distribution of any Schedule III drugs of any amount, will be not more than 1 year.

9. The penalty for the second offense for the offenses above will be not more than 2 years.

10. The penalty for the first offense for possession, manufacturing, or distribution of any other Schedule IV drugs (any amount) will be not more than 8 months.

11. The penalty for the second offense for the offenses above will be not more than 16 months.

12. The penalty for the first offense for possession, manufacturing, or distribution of any Schedule V drug (any amount) will be not more than 6 months.

13. The penalty for the second offense for the offense above will be not more than a year.

14. The penalty for the first offense for possession, manufacturing, or distribution of marijuana (1-49 plants or less than 50 kg in a mixture), hashish (10 kg or less), or hashish oil (1kg or less) will be not more than 1 year. This will also be classified as a misdemeanor, instead of a felony.

15. The penalty for the second offense for the offenses above will be not more than 2 years.

16. The penalty for the first offense for possession, manufacturing, or distribution of marijuana (50-99 kg in a mixture or 50-99 plants), hashish (more than 10 kgs), or hashish oil (1 kg or more) will be not more than 4 years, if death or serious injury occurs, all penalties double, with additional charges added.

17. The penalty for the second offense for the offenses above will be not more than 8 years, if death or serious injury occurs, all penalties triple with additional charges added.

18. The penalty for the first offense for possession, manufacturing, or distribution of marijuana (100-999 kg in a mixture, or 100-999 plants) will be not more than 16 years.

19. The penalty for the second offense for the offenses above will be not more than 24 years, if death or serious injury occur, all penalties triple, with additional charges added.

20. The penalty for the first offense for possession, manufacturing, or distribution of marijuana (1,000 or more kg, or 1,000 or more plants) will be not more than 24 years, if death or serious injury occur, all penalties double, with additional charges added.

21. The penalty for the second offense for the offenses above will be not more than 24, if death or serious injury occur, all penalties triple, with additional charges added.

22. The penalty for the first offense of possession, manufacturing, or distribution of flunitrazepam (any amount) will be not more than 5 years.

23. The penalty for the second offence or more will not be more than 10.

24. All inmates serving more than 24 years for drug offenses will have their sentences reduced to the maximum given under this bill. (This excludes non-drug offenses.)

This bill is then honorably presented to the House of Representatives for consideration in order to reduce sentences on drug offenders to improve the United States Law and is backed by Representative Pyotr Torenov on July 2, 2017.

“That’s not a compromise at all, we need support for getting people back on their feet after they get released by this bill. They are DIRECTLY related and I won’t let the Democratic Party be responsible for Willie Horton 2.0. Tell me this, what the hell do you think former inmates are going to do when no one will hire them? When no one will let them rent an apartment?”

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:57 am

Congressman Glen Anderson
@AndersonPA17

I am all about the exchange of ideas, so maybe i’ve been a bit harsh on Medicare for All. So to @GiveJohaGo! I have the following questions. 1/5

@AndersonPA17

Its estimated to cost a minimum of $32 trillion over the next 10 years, how do you pay for it? 2/5

@AndersonPA17

91% of Americans have health insurance already, 69% are satisfied with the current plan. If you like your insurance will you be allowed to keep it? 3/5

@AndersonPA17

Doctors increasingly reject taking Medicare because of low reimbursement rates. If we like our doctor will we be able to keep them? 4/5

@AndersonPA17

The insurance industry employs 1.8 million people, with the median wage being $55k a year. Once your get rid of the entire industry and the jobs of 1.8 million people what will happen? 5/5

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:30 pm

Johnson Town Hall
"Hello, I'm Mike from the Wilson for Senate campaign. I want you to tell your own people why you lie about a warrior for American families and why you support a Walton-esque agenda."
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:04 pm

Dentali wrote:Congressman Glen Anderson
@AndersonPA17

I am all about the exchange of ideas, so maybe i’ve been a bit harsh on Medicare for All. So to @GiveJohaGo! I have the following questions. 1/5

@AndersonPA17

Its estimated to cost a minimum of $32 trillion over the next 10 years, how do you pay for it? 2/5

@AndersonPA17

91% of Americans have health insurance already, 69% are satisfied with the current plan. If you like your insurance will you be allowed to keep it? 3/5

@AndersonPA17

Doctors increasingly reject taking Medicare because of low reimbursement rates. If we like our doctor will we be able to keep them? 4/5

@AndersonPA17

The insurance industry employs 1.8 million people, with the median wage being $55k a year. Once your get rid of the entire industry and the jobs of 1.8 million people what will happen? 5/5

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

I'm glad I am able to clarify what Medicare for All entails. There is a great deal of misinformation out there, but not enough clarification on that misinformation.

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

How do we pay for it? Good question. The real question is, how do we continue to pay for the system we have now? We currently spend more money now on healthcare than the Medicare for All system will cost because it will remove the expensive middle man. We will get better outcomes with Medicare for All because everyone will be covered.

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

Moreover, the American people will save $500 billion per year from out of pocket health expenses. This allows people to spend more in the economy, and this means more jobs in for the United States of America. Being dragged down by healthcare costs is a burden on our society and our economy, it should be treated that way.

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

Yes, 91% of Americans do have healthcare plans already. What about the other 9%? It's a shame that 9% of people in the U.S. are living in the conditions of a third world nation, that's not the USA I was taught about in school. I'm not going to 'sugar-coat' this issue, however. Medicare for All will eliminate private insurance.

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

For the 69% who are satisfied with your new plan, this is the same as changing plans, which happens quite regularly anyway. All that's going to change is you do not need to pay for your insurance and that when you go to your doctor you tap your Medicare for All card to pay the medical costs. Don't expect anything to change - the only thing that will change is you'll have a snazzy new card to pay for ALL of your medical expenses.

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

If you like your doctor, you may keep them. As I said, nothing dramatic will happen. You still go to your local doctor, but this time your doctor won't be worried about robbing you blind! I'll still go to my local doctor, and so will you.

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

When private insurance companies are eliminated, the Medicare for All plan will be there to provide pathways for those who work in that industry. There will be new and similar (& stable) job opportunities in the Medicare For All system in the roles of administration and whatnot. With the increased uptake in doctors appointments, this will increase the demand for more doctors. And the increased spending in the economy will increase the number of jobs in retail and other commercial spheres.

Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:21 pm

Puertollano wrote:
Dentali wrote:Congressman Glen Anderson
@AndersonPA17

@AndersonPA17

@AndersonPA17

@AndersonPA17

@AndersonPA17

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

I'm glad I am able to clarify what Medicare for All entails. There is a great deal of misinformation out there, but not enough clarification on that misinformation.

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

How do we pay for it? Good question. The real question is, how do we continue to pay for the system we have now? We currently spend more money now on healthcare than the Medicare for All system will cost because it will remove the expensive middle man. We will get better outcomes with Medicare for All because everyone will be covered.

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

Moreover, the American people will save $500 billion per year from out of pocket health expenses. This allows people to spend more in the economy, and this means more jobs in for the United States of America. Being dragged down by healthcare costs is a burden on our society and our economy, it should be treated that way.

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

Yes, 91% of Americans do have healthcare plans already. What about the other 9%? It's a shame that 9% of people in the U.S. are living in the conditions of a third world nation, that's not the USA I was taught about in school. I'm not going to 'sugar-coat' this issue, however. Medicare for All will eliminate private insurance.

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

For the 69% who are satisfied with your new plan, this is the same as changing plans, which happens quite regularly anyway. All that's going to change is you do not need to pay for your insurance and that when you go to your doctor you tap your Medicare for All card to pay the medical costs. Don't expect anything to change - the only thing that will change is you'll have a snazzy new card to pay for ALL of your medical expenses.

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

If you like your doctor, you may keep them. As I said, nothing dramatic will happen. You still go to your local doctor, but this time your doctor won't be worried about robbing you blind! I'll still go to my local doctor, and so will you.

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

When private insurance companies are eliminated, the Medicare for All plan will be there to provide pathways for those who work in that industry. There will be new and similar (& stable) job opportunities in the Medicare For All system in the roles of administration and whatnot. With the increased uptake in doctors appointments, this will increase the demand for more doctors. And the increased spending in the economy will increase the number of jobs in retail and other commercial spheres.

Wilson Twitter @KeepWyomingGreat
“I demand to see your numbers. This all sounds made-up.”
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:23 pm

“Look what the cat dragged in, one of Wilson’s goons! TROY WILSON IS THE WORST SENATOR EVER ELECTED TO THE SENATE! HE IS ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY AND FAME AND HE IS A MASSIVE LET DOWN TO WYOMING AND I AM EXCITED TO SEE HIM GO NEXT YEAR!” He took a few deep breathes to get the blood flowing. “And Mike you big smelly loser, how dare you compare me to Walton AKA Satan! I am Donald Johnson and I do not lie, I am the best Doctor in California!”
Marianne 2024:

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:25 pm

Alois Kramer
@GoodOle'American
When asked about how the ever so trumpeted Medicare for all system of his would work, Mayor Stansky dodges the question and instead attempts to launch a attack against a system that even he admits has overwhelming support amongst the American people.

Alois Kramer
@GoodOle'American
But there is not just this matter, Mr. Mayor, I have a question of my own. Why do you continue to attempt to show the British National Health Service as a shining example of a Medicare for all system when the British Medical Association has said it is in a year long crisis?
Last edited by Greater Arab State on Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:31 pm

Meelducan wrote:

“Look what the cat dragged in, one of Wilson’s goons! TROY WILSON IS THE WORST SENATOR EVER ELECTED TO THE SENATE! HE IS ONLY IN IT FOR THE MONEY AND FAME AND HE IS A MASSIVE LET DOWN TO WYOMING AND I AM EXCITED TO SEE HIM GO NEXT YEAR!” He took a few deep breathes to get the blood flowing. “And Mike you big smelly loser, how dare you compare me to Walton AKA Satan! I am Donald Johnson and I do not lie, I am the best Doctor in California!”

“Do you have proof for anything in that statement? By the way, do you support Dianna Noble?”
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:42 pm

“Yes, Mike the loser I have the biggest amount of proof. Also Republican primary voters should vote for who represents them best. They shouldn’t vote for someone who goes to Disneyland regularly. They should actually vote Democrat.” Donald then motioned for Mike to be removed by some muscle men security guards. Donald hated Mike and Troy Wilson.
Marianne 2024:

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:00 pm

Meelducan wrote:

“Yes, Mike the loser I have the biggest amount of proof. Also Republican primary voters should vote for who represents them best. They shouldn’t vote for someone who goes to Disneyland regularly. They should actually vote Democrat.” Donald then motioned for Mike to be removed by some muscle men security guards. Donald hated Mike and Troy Wilson.

“He only went once in ten years. You have no proof.” He follows the men out. Before he steps out he says one last thing.
“You people can have better. Vote Republican in 2018!”
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:30 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:
Puertollano wrote:
Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

What exactly?

J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:37 pm

Greater Arab State wrote:
(Image)
Alois Kramer
@GoodOle'American
When asked about how the ever so trumpeted Medicare for all system of his would work, Mayor Stansky dodges the question and instead attempts to launch a attack against a system that even he admits has overwhelming support amongst the American people.

(Image)
Alois Kramer
@GoodOle'American
But there is not just this matter, Mr. Mayor, I have a question of my own. Why do you continue to attempt to show the British National Health Service as a shining example of a Medicare for all system when the British Medical Association has said it is in a year long crisis?

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

No, you are wrong. Medicare for All has popular support of 70% nationwide. That means that 69% of the 91% of the population that has healthcare that they are content with also majorly support Medicare for All.

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

When have I mentioned the British system? I think if you're concerned about the NHS you should ask the Tories who cut billions from the social services.

J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:55 am

Puertollano wrote:
The Orion Islands wrote:Wilson Twitter @KeepWyomingGreat

Joh Stansky
@GiveJohaGo!

What exactly?

"Your sources for your numbers please. Your proposed cost savings would put hospitals and doctors out of business and would at least make taxes go up a a third."
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:36 am

Anita Flores
@TruthRevolution

When your "cost saving" plan is literally giving everyone a medical credit card and telling them they can spend as much as they want without having to pay for it

Anita Flores
@TruthRevolution

Like every other socialist system Comrade Joh's Medicare croc is either going to bankrupt the entire country or ration the h*ll out of your healthcare. It takes about two brain cells to realize that so at least we know why he's still pushing it
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:38 am

Meelducan wrote:

"Donald Johnson will you give me the money so I can afford to get the sexual healing? Also, my name is also Donald!"
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:42 am

Areen Ramalan was never in the spotlight of the national news media. While he did make some news as a conservative person of color, 1st generation immigrant, and Hindu, he never really stood in the limelight or so. Ramalan however, was very ambitious. The relatively young congressman had his eyes on the state government, specifically, the office of governor. He knew it would be a tough battle, especially in the primaries, where he would be running against Glen Anderson, an older and more experienced politician. He had his own unique qualities in stark contrast to Anderson, he was far more conservative, as compared to the moderate against him in the primaries. He thought of Anderson as far too moderate, a candidate who did not uphold the republican values that the party stood for.

With all that being said, Ramalan launched his exploratory committee for the Pennsylvania Gubernatorial race. He made the news public, that he intended to run for governor and this committee was going to look into the feasibility of such a run. The committee was responsible for polling around the state, as well as analyzing past statistics to see wether or not it was worth a run. Most importantly, Ramalan had started fundraising, hoping to make enough money to support the actual campaign.
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:20 am

As Anderson left the House of Representatives for the day he was stopped by a reporter

Reporter: "Congressman Anderson, its just been announce Areen Ramalan has formed and exploratory committee for the Pennsylvania Gubernatorial Race. Care to comment on his possible entry?"

Anderson: "Jump on in the water's warm. I don't know Congressman Ramalan or his record very well but I am confident his inclusion will add to the exchange of ideas in the race. I wish him luck and hope that we can have thoughtful debate on the issues for the good of the state. I for one will continue to run the positive issue focused campaign I have been doing from day 1. I'd love to meet with him and look forward to seeing his tax and health care plans."

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:04 pm

Fredrick Williams
@GovMS
Marriage be a sacred institution, the violation of which is now being done willy nilly thanks to no-fault divorce laws. We need to get tough on divorce, making it harder for people to break their sacred vows!

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:15 pm

"Very cool Donald! I am a big believer in money and sexual healing, but those two should never mix! They turn into the evil Satan AKA Ellen Walton. Apparently Ellen Walton owns hundreds of slaves specifically for sexual healing, very bad! Meet me after the town hall to discuss this further." Donald said with a wink.
Marianne 2024:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse