NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy Exchange Program - Narnian Republic of Bisim

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Bisim
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Embassy Exchange Program - Narnian Republic of Bisim

Postby Bisim » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:58 pm

Emblem of the Narnian Republic of Bisim

Dearest Guests

On behalf of our beloved People's King, I wish to formally thank you for your interest in applying for an embassy with the Narnian Republic of Bisim. We pride ourselves on being a diverse people, made up of many races, religions, genders, and species, while also maintaining our traditional morals. Since the moment we arose from our bondage, we have desired cooperation with the international community. I pray that you may join us in striving towards that desire. My office will handle all embassy-related affairs within Bisim. Feel free to contact my office if you have any questions.
May Aslan watch over you,
Rem Subaru
Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Narnian Republic of Bisim

As of the date of this posting, the Narnian Republic of Bisim is accepting applications for embassies within her borders. All embassies created prior to this date have been rendered invalid. The below information is recommended reading for those interested in applying under the new protocall.

To increase efficiency in all matters of foreign affairs, all embassies will now be hosted in the capital city of Lombardi. What was once the industrial West side of the city has been extensively reconstructed as a hub for all international matters, including embassies, trade, and tourism. The new neighborhood, named, "Puddleglum Plaza," is densely populated with restaurants, museums, international corporation headquarters, government offices, parks, and office course, Bisim's most valuable resource- here people.

We have attempted to streamline the application process as much as is possible while preserving the program's integrity. Here are a few of the more technical details:

1. Each Ambassador is entitled to full diplomatic immunity as is the international standard. However, family members and non-security staff are not entitled to such immunity.
  2. Three classes of embassy employees exist: Security, Service, and Administration. Each of these classes are limited to 15 alien staff members per embassy.
  3. Three categories of embassy locations are available: Standard (addresses x01-x10), Large (addresses x11-x20), and Luxurious (addresses x21-x25). These categories can support 30, 40, and 45 staff members respectively.
  4. Weapons will be limited to knives, batons, pistols and 1 assault rifle per security staff. Any weapons outside of these must be declared in the "Special requests" section of the application.
  5. Vehicles will be limited to Limos, Sedans and SUV’s. Vehicles may be armored but not armed.

Below is a table detailing filled and available embassy locations. Please consider this information along with the details provided in the drop down information above if your nation has a preference for a specific building.

Embassy AddressNationAmbassador Name
101 Tamaki AvenueElflandElfsige of Leifland
102 Tamaki AvenueKazumbaGérard Mushobekwa
103 Tamaki Avenue-AstoriaTerrence Kinsey
104 Tamaki AvenueReino do BrazilJorge Wenscelau
105 Tamaki AvenueRitaviaKanha Tese Laet
106 Aisaka AvenueNew TranseurasiaŠtefanija Zupan
107 Aisaka Avenue
108 Aisaka AvenueGeneralitat CatalunyaCarla Caleruega i Plana
109 Aisaka Avenue
110 Aisaka AvenueEleosiaDemetrios Maniakes
201 Newman StreetDiarcesiaLeo Mustafa Arslan
202 Newman StreetChristenmarkMatthaus von Reinmann
203 Newman Street
204 Newman StreetValentian ElysiumPàula Lujza Lupo
205 Newman Street
111 Nakiri Street
112 Nakiri StreetMughals royalJavaid Sheikh Sergi
113 Nakiri Street
114 Nakiri Street
115 Nakiri Street
116 Saffron Street
117 Saffron Street
118 Saffron Street
119 Saffron StreetVespertiaThe Rt Hon Sara Albein, MP
120 Aisaka Avenue
121 Sakurasou BoulevardUnion of Christian StatesMaddison Warner
122 Sakurasou BoulevardThe Federated Soviets of North AmericaSamantha Lautenschlager
123 Sakurasou BoulevardThe Scarlet EagleJuliet Starling
124 Sakurasou BoulevardIvory CoastsKubra Oluwakemi
125 Sakurasou Boulevard

Special Diplomatic Missions:
These are nations that, whether for reasons of important historical friendship, particularly strong alliances, or other special circumstances, have been granted non-standard diplomatic missions to the Narnian Republic of Bisim. These types of missions may not be applied for in the normal fashion. They must be either specially granted by the Narnian Republic, or negotiated for confidentially.

NationMission TypeAmbassador Name
FotarGrand EmbassyMany
DelmonteEnclave on Isla GolgaGiorgio Letson

Below is the application form. Please keep all of the above information in mind when applying.
Code: Select all
[u][b]National Information[/b][/u]
Full Name of Nation:
Governmental System:
Head of State:
Head of Government:
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent:

[u][b]Ambassador Information[/b][/u]
Name:
Species:
Names and Ages of Family Members (if accompanying):
Health Concerns:

[u][b]Embassy Information[/b][/u]
Number of Administration Staff (limit 15):
Number of Service Staff (limit 15):
Number of Security (limit 15):
Will you be hiring locally?:
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?:
Special Requests for Embassy:

[u][b]Diplomatic Information[/b][/u]
Are you interested in (Check all that apply):
The Narnian Republic of Bisim establishing an embassy within your nation: [[b][/b]]
--->If yes, please provide a link here:
Entering into a non-aggression pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [[b][/b]]
Entering into a mutual defense pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [[b][/b]]
Establishing a preferential trade agreement with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [[b][/b]]
Establishing a student-cultural exchange program with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [[b][/b]]
Last edited by Bisim on Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:40 pm, edited 30 times in total.
Embassy Exchange Program Constitution
Bisi Archaeology Survey Corporation
Former WA Delegate for: The Council of Narnia, Cair Paravel, Narnia, The World of Narnia.
Current WA Delegate for: Narnia
Most posts made prior January 1st 2019 are non-canon.
2011 John Cookson Memorial Shield

Union of Christian States
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:29 pm

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Union of Christian States
Governmental System: Presidential Constitutional Republic
Head of State: President Geoffrey Willis
Head of Government: Same as Above
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary of State Victoria Wagner

Ambassador Information
Name: Maddison Warner
Species: Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): None accompanying
Health Concerns: None

Embassy Information
Number of Administration Staff (limit 15): 15
Number of Service Staff (limit 15): 15
Number of Security (limit 15): 15
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?: 121 Sakurasou Boulevard
Special Requests for Embassy: None

Diplomatic Information
The Narnian Republic of Bisim establishing an embassy within your nation: [Already Done]
Entering into a non-aggression pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [Yes]
Entering into a mutual defense pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [Not at this Time]
Establishing a preferential trade agreement with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [Yes]

Bisim
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Bisim » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:28 pm

Union of Christian States wrote:National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Union of Christian States
Governmental System: Presidential Constitutional Republic
Head of State: President Geoffrey Willis
Head of Government: Same as Above
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Secretary of State Victoria Wagner

Ambassador Information
Name: Maddison Warner

Embassy Information
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?: 121 Sakurasou Boulevard

Diplomatic Information
The Narnian Republic of Bisim establishing an embassy within your nation: [Already Done]
Entering into a mutual defense pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [Not at this Time]
Establishing a preferential trade agreement with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [Yes]

IV.VI.MMXIX
Secretary of State Victoria Wagner,

We are more than pleased that you have acknowledged our request for the construction of a reciprocal embassy within the Narnian Republic of Bisim. We hope that Ambassador Warner's time in Lombardi is both enjoyable and fruitful. Her residence at 121 Sakurasou Boulevard shall be furnished immediately.

We also acknowledge your willingness to enter into both a non-aggression pact and a preferential trade agreement with Bisim. I myself pray that this will be the start of a long and productive relationship.

As the Lion Roars,
Former WA Delegate for: The Council of Narnia, Cair Paravel, Narnia, The World of Narnia.

Vespertia
Attaché

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Vespertia » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:18 am

National Information
Full Name of Nation: Kingdom of Vespertia
Governmental System: Semi-Absolute Monarchy
Head of State: HM, Queen Sonya
Head of Government: The Rt Hon PM Ervin Golian
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: The Rt Hon Sara Albein, MP

Ambassador Information
Name: Edmund Margoth
Species: Human Dhampir (Half Vampire, Half Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): Karina [wife, 58 in Vampire Years (29 in Human Years)], Anders (Son, 14)

Embassy Information
Number of Administration Staff (limit 15): 8
Number of Service Staff (limit 15): 12
Number of Security (limit 15): 9
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?: 119 Saffron Street
Special Requests for Embassy: Requesting for one (1) 7.7 mm (.303) sniper rifle

Diplomatic Information
Entering into a mutual defense pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [Yes]
Be advised: This nation will CTE.

Bisim
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Bisim » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:22 am

Vespertia wrote:National Information
Full Name of Nation: Kingdom of Vespertia
Governmental System: Semi-Absolute Monarchy
Head of State: HM, Queen Sonya
Head of Government: The Rt Hon PM Ervin Golian
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: The Rt Hon Sara Albein, MP

Ambassador Information
Name: Edmund Margoth
Species: Human Dhampir (Half Vampire, Half Human
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): Karina [wife, 58 in Vampire Years (29 in Human Years)], Anders (Son, 14)

Embassy Information
Number of Administration Staff (limit 15): 8
Number of Service Staff (limit 15): 12
Number of Security (limit 15): 9
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?: 119 Saffron Street
Special Requests for Embassy: Requesting for one (1) 7.7 mm (.303) sniper rifle

Diplomatic Information

IV.VI.MMXIX
The Rt Hon Sara Albein, MP,

We are more than pleased that you have acknowledged our request for the construction of a reciprocal embassy within the Narnian Republic of Bisim. We hope that Edmund Margoth's time in Lombardi is both enjoyable and fruitful. His residence at 119 Saffron Street shall be furnished immediately. We are more than happy to accept the Ambassador's family into our great nation as well, while there are not many vampires within Bisim, you may find a community at the biweekly Occult People's Meetings held by the Office for Species Harmony. I attend these meetings myself, being half demon.

Your request for (1) 7.7 mm (.303) sniper rifle has been accepted. We also acknowledge your willingness to enter into all possible negotiations with Bisim. Please understand that while a non-aggression pact and a preferential trade agreement may be easily agreed to, a relationship as formal as a mutual defense pact may take some time to pass through the houses of Parliament. I myself pray that this will be the start of a long and productive relationship.

As the Lion Roars,

Delmonte
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Delmonte » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:05 am

The Chancellery of Foreign Nations
Of the Most Serene Republic and Grand City of Delmonte

"In Bellum Pax; Per Pax Prosperitatem."

From the Desk of Ludovico Di Canossa; Chancellor of Foreign Nations,

Addressed to the Loyal Foreign Ministry of Bisim, Rem Subaru; Dear Sir,

The Delmontese do not build embassies, sir. At least, not generally. There are obvious exceptions such as landlocked nations or nations with building contractors willing to kick back to me. But generally we build enclaves off the coast of a nation that function as diplomatic headquarters, living area for Delmontese citizens/companies, and an entertainment sector for the host nation's aristocratic classes. Primarily, however, they function as trade hubs connecting the host nation to the Delmontese Entrepot Network. The advantages this gives you are numerous:

1: You receive the benefit of the entrepot's infrastructure without financing any of it.

2: 99+% of hiring is done locally so you'll see a slight impact on employment from the entrepot.

3: Instead of negotiating twenty different trade agreements your companies will gain access to over twenty markets and you only have to negotiate one agreement.

4: Other nationalities could potentially move to the enclave to work in your nation but residing permanently in the enclave. They would essentially be commuting immigrants. You'd have access to their labor and talents without placing strain on your nation's services or safety net.

5: As an enclave host nation you will move to the front of the line when it comes to speaking with the Doge, myself, or anyone else in Delmontese government.

Your nation caught my eye due to its vibrant economy and geographical disposition. The Grand City is an island itself. Your similar geographical situation being an Archipelago not only lends yourselves to trade but also to the happy disposition of any Delmontese who reside in the enclave. It should, shall I say, remind them of home.

Let me know if I can answer any questions for you. And for the record, we strongly encourage enclave reciprocity. The Grand City has a sizable district set aside for foreign enclaves and your citizens would be welcome to establish a home there. Due to increased trade with Delmonte vis a vis the entrepot network they would not want for work! And The Most Serene Republic eases immigration restrictions for enclave host nations.

Your Loyal Friend and Confidante,
Ludovico Di Canossa; Chancellor of Foreign Nations
Last edited by Delmonte on Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
[15:35] <Tag> I have a big, heavy sealed box that I have no idea what is in side of it.
[15:35] <Tag> I can only presume it is treasure.
The Batorys wrote:The Delmontese like money, yeah, but they also like to throw down.

<Delmonte> I don't mean literally kill their family. I mean kill their metaphorical family.
<Delmonte> Metaphorically kill their metaphorical family.
 [b][color=#0000FF][background=red]United in Opposition to [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=303025]Liberate Haven[/url][/background][/color][/b]
[color=#FF0000][b]Mallorea and Riva should [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=303090]resign[/url][/b][/color]

The man from Delmonte says yes.

Bisim
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Bisim » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:07 pm

Delmonte wrote:
The Chancellery of Foreign Nations
Of the Most Serene Republic and Grand City of Delmonte

"In Bellum Pax; Per Pax Prosperitatem."

From the Desk of Ludovico Di Canossa; Chancellor of Foreign Nations,

Addressed to the Loyal Foreign Ministry of Bisim, Rem Subaru; Dear Sir,

The Delmontese do not build embassies, sir. At least, not generally. There are obvious exceptions such as landlocked nations or nations with building contractors willing to kick back to me. But generally we build enclaves off the coast of a nation that function as diplomatic headquarters, living area for Delmontese citizens/companies, and an entertainment sector for the host nation's aristocratic classes. Primarily, however, they function as trade hubs connecting the host nation to the Delmontese Entrepot Network. The advantages this gives you are numerous:

1: You receive the benefit of the entrepot's infrastructure without financing any of it.

2: 99+% of hiring is done locally so you'll see a slight impact on employment from the entrepot.

3: Instead of negotiating twenty different trade agreements your companies will gain access to over twenty markets and you only have to negotiate one agreement.

4: Other nationalities could potentially move to the enclave to work in your nation but residing permanently in the enclave. They would essentially be commuting immigrants. You'd have access to their labor and talents without placing strain on your nation's services or safety net.

5: As an enclave host nation you will move to the front of the line when it comes to speaking with the Doge, myself, or anyone else in Delmontese government.

Your nation caught my eye due to its vibrant economy and geographical disposition. The Grand City is an island itself. Your similar geographical situation being an Archipelago not only lends yourselves to trade but also to the happy disposition of any Delmontese who reside in the enclave. It should, shall I say, remind them of home.

Let me know if I can answer any questions for you. And for the record, we strongly encourage enclave reciprocity. The Grand City has a sizable district set aside for foreign enclaves and your citizens would be welcome to establish a home there. Due to increased trade with Delmonte vis a vis the entrepot network they would not want for work! And The Most Serene Republic eases immigration restrictions for enclave host nations.

Your Loyal Friend and Confidante,
Ludovico Di Canossa; Chancellor of Foreign Nations

IV.VI.MMXIX

To: Ludovico Di Canossa.

As has been discussed in our recent telegram communications, the Narnian Republic of Bisim would be more than happy to assist you in the establishment of an island enclave in Bisi waters. I have extensively searched our government holdings for a suitable location, and believe I have found one.

The presently uninhabited island Maomatsuri is a small island off the Eastern coast of our capital city, Lombardi. Lombardi's Eastern ports serve the second most trade ships per year of any set of ports within Bisim. This combined with the island's proximity to the capital city, makes it an ideal location for your enclave. The Bisi people tend to be of an adventurous spirit, and we have no doubt you could find an ample amount of employees willing to relocate from the city to the island. Currently the only structure on the island is a stone light house that the Bisi Historical Society asks not be disturbed. The light house is picture below:

While we have enjoyed these negotiations greatly, it is still the policy of our Foreign Affairs department to maintain information on all Ambassadors to our nation. Thus, while we have already obtained much of the necessary information from confidential correspondence, we request that you fill out the below, much abbreviated, form.

[u][b]Ambassador Information[/b][/u]
Name:
Species:
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any):
Health Concerns:

[b][u]Enclave Information[/u][/b]
Number of non-locally hired workers/staff:
Roles of non-locally hired workers/staff:
Do you seek to rename Maomatsuri island?
--->If yes, to what?
Would you be interested in financing an subsurface tunnel between your enclave and the Narnian Republic of Bisim?
Any other special requests:

Please also understand that final approval of this process will need to be granted by the People's King himself- Golg. While I do not anticipate any disagreement between his majesty and myself, it is nonetheless possible. This should be a sign of the high regard in which we hold you nation, and the importance of this process to us.

As the Lion Roars,

Kazumba
Political Columnist

Founded: Apr 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kazumba » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:03 pm

National Information
Full Name of Nation: Democratic Republic of Kazumba
Governmental System: Federal semi-presidential republic
Head of State: President Barthélemy Ngouabi Nzari
Head of Government: Prime Minister Albert Vunduawe Nzambo Ayumba
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Note: Prime Minister Vunduawe also holds the portfolio of Minister of Foreign Affairs

Ambassador Information
Name: Gérard Mushobekwa
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): Marie-Antoinette Mushobekwa (spouse, age 29); Gérard (son, age 5); Philippe (son, age 2)

Embassy Information
Number of Administration Staff (limit 15): 5
Number of Service Staff (limit 15): 11
Number of Security (limit 15): 3
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?: No

Diplomatic Information
The Narnian Republic of Bisim establishing an embassy within your nation: [Yes]
--->If yes, please provide a link here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=462565
Entering into a mutual defense pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [No]

Bisim
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Bisim » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:18 pm

Kazumba wrote:National Information
Full Name of Nation: Democratic Republic of Kazumba
Governmental System: Federal semi-presidential republic
Head of State: President Barthélemy Ngouabi Nzari
Head of Government: Prime Minister Albert Vunduawe Nzambo Ayumba
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Note: Prime Minister Vunduawe also holds the portfolio of Minister of Foreign Affairs

Ambassador Information
Name: Gérard Mushobekwa
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): Marie-Antoinette Mushobekwa (spouse, age 29); Gérard (son, age 5); Philippe (son, age 2)

Embassy Information
Number of Service Staff (limit 15): 11
Number of Security (limit 15): 3
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?: No

Diplomatic Information
--->If yes, please provide a link here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=462565
Entering into a mutual defense pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [No]

IV.VI.MMXIX
Prime Minister Albert Vunduawe Nzambo Ayumba,

We are more than pleased that you have applied for an embassy within the Narnian Republic of Bisim. Consider this letter a formal acceptance of your application. We hope that Ambassador Mushobekwa's time in Lombardi is both enjoyable and fruitful. Your embassy has been assigned the address 102 Tamaki Avenue. The residence is being furnished presently.

We also acknowledge your willingness to enter into both a non-aggression pact and a preferential trade agreement with Bisim. I myself pray that this will be the start of a long and productive relationship. To that end, and as you have requested, our nation will look into establishing an embassy in your state.

As the Lion Roars,
Last edited by Bisim on Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delmonte
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Delmonte » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:33 pm

Sir,

See our application attached:

Ambassador Information
Name: Giorgio Ietson
Species: Human...
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): His boy Elroi, daughter Iudi, Jaen (his wife)

Enclave Information
Number of non-locally hired workers/staff: This will depend almost entirely on private Delmontese employers. We cannot say what they will or won't do. Our smallest enclave has about seventy-thousand resident Delmontese. The largest has nearly nine hundred-thousand.
Roles of non-locally hired workers/staff: Management, consulting. They'll also be providing services to the host nation on the continent. Many of the Delmontese in the enclave will be retired. Enclaves are a way for Delmontese to retire to climates they prefer while staying within Delmontese nationhood. Doubtless there are some Delmontese who would prefer your climate to our own.
--->If yes, to what? We would like to rename the island Isla Golga in honor of your gracious King.
Would you be interested in financing an subsurface tunnel between your enclave and the Narnian Republic of Bisim? The banks of Delmonte will finance it so long as they receive ownership of it. Otherwise the Republic would be willing to finance 50% of it.
Any other special requests: None.

That we will maintain the charming lighthouse goes without saying. It will, of course, remain open to your citizens.

Warm Regards,
Ludovico Di Canossa

P.S. Please accept, by courier, a few bottles of Danuba Rosa from my personal vineyards. It goes well with many things: Beef, pork... but I, personally, recommend pairing a glass of Danuba with another glass of the same.
Last edited by Delmonte on Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[15:35] <Tag> I have a big, heavy sealed box that I have no idea what is in side of it.
[15:35] <Tag> I can only presume it is treasure.
The Batorys wrote:The Delmontese like money, yeah, but they also like to throw down.

<Delmonte> I don't mean literally kill their family. I mean kill their metaphorical family.
<Delmonte> Metaphorically kill their metaphorical family.
 [b][color=#0000FF][background=red]United in Opposition to [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=303025]Liberate Haven[/url][/background][/color][/b]
[color=#FF0000][b]Mallorea and Riva should [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=303090]resign[/url][/b][/color]

The man from Delmonte says yes.

Bisim
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Bisim » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:46 pm

Delmonte wrote:Sir,

See our application attached:

Ambassador Information
Name: Giorgio Letson
Species: Human...
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): His boy Elroi, daughter Iudi, Jaen (his wife)

Enclave Information
Number of non-locally hired workers/staff: This will depend almost entirely on private Delmontese employers. We cannot say what they will or won't do. Our smallest enclave has about seventy-thousand resident Delmontese. The largest has nearly nine hundred-thousand.
Roles of non-locally hired workers/staff: Management, consulting. They'll also be providing services to the host nation on the continent. Many of the Delmontese in the enclave will be retired. Enclaves are a way for Delmontese to retire to climates they prefer while staying within Delmontese nationhood. Doubtless there are some Delmontese who would prefer your climate to our own.
--->If yes, to what? We would like to rename the island Isla Golga in honor of your gracious King.
Would you be interested in financing an subsurface tunnel between your enclave and the Narnian Republic of Bisim? The banks of Delmonte will finance it so long as they receive ownership of it. Otherwise the Republic would be willing to finance 50% of it.
Any other special requests: None.

That we will maintain the charming lighthouse goes without saying. It will, of course, remain open to your citizens.

Warm Regards,
Ludovico Di Canossa

P.S. Please accept, by courier, a few bottles of Danuba Rosa from my personal vineyards. It goes well with many things: Beef, pork... but I, personally, recommend pairing a glass of Danuba with another glass of the same.

To the right honorable Ludovico Di Canossa,

I am overjoyed to see that you have finished the process for the creation of your enclave. This bureaucracy, while important, has always been shockingly boring to me. I am lucky to have such a hard working Minister for Foreign Affairs in Madam Subaru.

However, due to the special and important nature of this agreement, I am writing myself to give approval for the establishment of your enclave. Furthermore, I must thank you for the honor of renaming the island after myself. I must say I never considered what the feminine version of my name would be, but I suppose I have my answer now.

In regards to the subsurface tunnel, while we appreciate your offer to fully fund the project, maintaining sovereignty over our infrastructure is a key point of national pride for Bisim. We will graciously accept 50% funding of the project with the sovereignty (and upkeep costs) remaining ours. This way we may place some light non-restrictive security at both exits.

I wish now to warmly welcome Giorgio Letson to the role of Ambassador between our great nations, as well as to welcome any who may see fit to settle in your new enclave. May Aslan's blessings rain down on his work, and on both our nations.

P.S. I assure you my wife and I will have two fists full of glasses of your gift tonight.

The Federated Soviets of North America
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Federated Soviets of North America » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:28 pm

Hello|Hola|Bonjour|ᐙᒋᔮ|Yá’át’ééh|Niltze Tialli Pialli|Ba’ax ka wa’alik|Bonjou|Inuugujoq Kutaa

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Federated Soviets of North America
Governmental System: Federal Soviet Democracy
Head of State: N/A
Head of Government: N/A
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Naomi Reimers

Ambassador Information
Name: Samantha Lautenschlager

Embassy Information
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?: At your discretion

Diplomatic Information
The Narnian Republic of Bisim establishing an embassy within your nation: [x]
--->If yes, please provide a link here: Here
Entering into a non-aggression pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [x]
Entering into a mutual defense pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [ ]
Establishing a preferential trade agreement with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [ ]
Last edited by The Federated Soviets of North America on Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
★ The Plurinational Socialist Federation of North America ★
"To a world of liberty and equality for all!"
A council communist federation that emerged from the ashes of a period of mass social upheaval in North America.
This nation takes place in a world where humanity is in the early stages of expanding into space.
Embassy/Consulate Program
Anthem
*Notices your means of production*
“☭w☭ what’s this?”

NSstats and policies are not canon, especially ID chips.

★ MADE BY COUNCIL COM GANG ★

This nation reflects my views.

Me IRL
POLL: Would you live in the federation?
I decided to compile some of my other Civ ideas

Leskya
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Leskya » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:20 am

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The People's Socialist Union of Leskya
Governmental System: Unitary parliamentary socialist republic
Head of State: The State Council
Head of Government: The State Council
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Fedric Hansson

Ambassador Information
Name: Kristoff Valdenberg
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): None

Embassy Information
Number of Administration Staff (limit 15): 9
Number of Service Staff (limit 15): 14
Number of Security (limit 15): 7
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?: 116 Saffron Street

Diplomatic Information
The Narnian Republic of Bisim establishing an embassy within your nation: [X]
--->If yes, please provide a link here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=458040
Entering into a non-aggression pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [X]
Entering into a mutual defense pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: []
Establishing a preferential trade agreement with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [X]

Bisim
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Bisim » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:46 pm

The Federated Soviets of North America wrote:
(Image)

Hello|Hola|Bonjour|ᐙᒋᔮ|Yá’át’ééh|Niltze Tialli Pialli|Ba’ax ka wa’alik|Bonjou|Inuugujoq Kutaa

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Federated Soviets of North America
Governmental System: Federal Soviet Democracy
Head of State: N/A
Head of Government: N/A
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Naomi Reimers

Ambassador Information
Name: Samantha Lautenschlager

Embassy Information
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?: At your discretion

Diplomatic Information
The Narnian Republic of Bisim establishing an embassy within your nation: [x]
--->If yes, please provide a link here: Here
Entering into a non-aggression pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [x]
Entering into a mutual defense pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [ ]
Establishing a preferential trade agreement with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [ ]

IV.VII.MMXIX
To: Naomi Reimers,

We are more than pleased that you have applied for an embassy within the Narnian Republic of Bisim. Consider this letter a formal acceptance of your application. We hope that Ambassador Lautenschlager's time in Lombardi is both enjoyable and fruitful. Your embassy has been assigned the address 122 Sakurasou Boulevard. The residence is being furnished presently.

We also acknowledge your willingness to enter into both a non-aggression pact with Bisim. I myself pray that this will be the start of a long and productive relationship. To that end, and as you have requested, our nation will look into establishing an embassy in your state.

As the Lion Roars,

Bisim
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Bisim » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:51 pm

Leskya wrote:
National Information
Full Name of Nation: The People's Socialist Union of Leskya
Governmental System: Unitary parliamentary socialist republic
Head of State: The State Council
Head of Government: The State Council
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Fedric Hansson

Ambassador Information
Name: Kristoff Valdenberg

Embassy Information
Number of Administration Staff (limit 15): 9
Number of Service Staff (limit 15): 14
Number of Security (limit 15): 7
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?: 116 Saffron Street

Diplomatic Information
--->If yes, please provide a link here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=458040
Entering into a mutual defense pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: []
Establishing a preferential trade agreement with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [X]

IV.VIII.MMXIX
To: Fedric Hansson,

We are more than pleased that you have applied for an embassy within the Narnian Republic of Bisim. Consider this letter a formal acceptance of your application. We hope that Ambassador Valdenberg's time in Lombardi is both enjoyable and fruitful. Your request for an embassy located at 116 Saffron Street has been accepted. The residence is being furnished presently.

We also acknowledge your willingness to enter into both a non-aggression pact and a preferential trade agreement with Bisim. I myself pray that this will be the start of a long and productive relationship. To that end, and as you have requested, our nation will look into establishing an embassy in your state.

As the Lion Roars,
Last edited by Bisim on Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mughals royal
Secretary

Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Embassy Request

Postby Mughals royal » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:19 pm

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Empire Of Mughals Royal
Governmental System: Empire
Head of State: Emperor Robot
Head of Government: Emperor Robot
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Elyan Ali Khan

Ambassador Information
Name: Javaid Sheikh Sergi
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): Wife
Health Concerns: Nay

Embassy Information
Number of Administration Staff (limit 15): 10
Number of Service Staff (limit 15): 10
Special Requests for Embassy: No

Diplomatic Information
The Narnian Republic of Bisim establishing an embassy within your nation: []
--->If yes, please provide a link here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1194425
Quarter-Finalist NS Chess Tournament 1

Astoriya
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Astoriya » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:22 pm

WIP

Bisim
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Bisim » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:24 pm

Mughals royal wrote:National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Empire Of Mughals Royal
Governmental System: Empire
Head of State: Emperor Robot
Head of Government: Emperor Robot
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Elyan Ali Khan

Ambassador Information
Name: Javaid Sheikh Sergi
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any):
Health Concerns: Nay

Embassy Information
Special Requests for Embassy: No

Diplomatic Information
The Narnian Republic of Bisim establishing an embassy within your nation: []
--->If yes, please provide a link here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1194425

IV.VIII.MMXIX
To: Elyan Ali Khan,

We are more than pleased that you have applied for an embassy within the Narnian Republic of Bisim. Consider this letter a formal acceptance of your application. We hope that Ambassador Javaid Sheikh Sergig's time in Lombardi is both enjoyable and fruitful. Your embassy residence will be 112 Nakiri Street. The residence is being furnished presently.

We also acknowledge your willingness to enter into both a non-aggression pact, a mutual defense pact, and a preferential trade agreement with Bisim. I myself pray that this will be the start of a long and productive relationship. To that end, and as you have requested, our nation will look into establishing an embassy in your state.

As the Lion Roars,

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:07 pm

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Reino do Brazil
Governmental System: Parliamentary Monarchy
Head of State: HM João I
Head of Government: Bernardo Ahrenz de Mattos
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sancha Trindade

Ambassador Information
Name: Jorge Wenscelau
Health Concerns: Diabetes

Embassy Information
Number of Service Staff (limit 15): 6
Number of Security (limit 15): 10
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?:No
Special Requests for Embassy: A garden and a pool

Diplomatic Information
The Narnian Republic of Bisim establishing an embassy within your nation: [n/a]
Entering into a mutual defense pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [to be discussed]

Miritria
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Miritria » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:16 pm

National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Miritria
Governmental System: Presidential Democratic Republic
Head of State: President Kirti Dubey
Head of Government: ^
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Foreign Minister Pierre-Marie Azéma

Ambassador Information
Name: Marion Millet
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): Napoleon Millet (Age 51, Husband)
Health Concerns: n/a

Embassy Information
Number of Service Staff (limit 15): 5
Number of Security (limit 15): 8
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?: No.

Diplomatic Information
The Narnian Republic of Bisim establishing an embassy within your nation: [ No ]
Entering into a non-aggression pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [ Yes ]
Entering into a mutual defense pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [ No ]
Establishing a preferential trade agreement with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [ Yes ]
Last edited by Miritria on Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miritrian News:
Miritrian-Pitian Relations at an all time low after Miritrian ship fired on by Pitian People's Navy

Bisim
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Bisim » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:25 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:National Information
Full Name of Nation: The United Kingdom of Reino do Brazil
Governmental System: Parliamentary Monarchy
Head of State: HM João I
Head of Government: Bernardo Ahrenz de Mattos
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Sancha Trindade

Ambassador Information
Name: Jorge Wenscelau
Health Concerns: Diabetes

Embassy Information
Number of Service Staff (limit 15): 6
Number of Security (limit 15): 10
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?:No
Special Requests for Embassy: A garden and a pool

Diplomatic Information
The Narnian Republic of Bisim establishing an embassy within your nation: [n/a]
Entering into a mutual defense pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [to be discussed]

IV.XII.MMXIX
To: Sancha Trindade,

We are more than pleased that you have applied for an embassy within the Narnian Republic of Bisim. Consider this letter a formal acceptance of your application. We hope that Ambassador Wenscelau's time in Lombardi is both enjoyable and fruitful. Your embassy residence will be 104 Tamaki Avenue. The residence is being furnished presently.

As the Lion Roars,

Bisim
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Bisim » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Miritria wrote:National Information
Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Miritria
Governmental System: Presidential Democratic Republic
Head of State: President Kirti Dubey
Head of Government: ^
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Foreign Minister Pierre-Marie Azéma

Ambassador Information
Name: Marion Millet
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): Napoleon Millet (Age 51, Husband)
Health Concerns: n/a

Embassy Information
Number of Security (limit 15): 8
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?: No.

Diplomatic Information
The Narnian Republic of Bisim establishing an embassy within your nation: [ No ]
Entering into a non-aggression pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [ Yes ]
Entering into a mutual defense pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [ No ]
Establishing a preferential trade agreement with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [ Yes ]

IV.XII.MMXIX
To: Pierre-Marie Azéma,

We are more than pleased that you have applied for an embassy within the Narnian Republic of Bisim. Consider this letter a formal acceptance of your application. We hope that Ambassador Millet's time in Lombardi is both enjoyable and fruitful. Your embassy residence will be 106 Aisaka Avenue. The residence is being furnished presently.

As the Lion Roars,
Last edited by Bisim on Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 09, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:35 am

National Information
Full Name of Nation: American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle
Governmental System: Federal Executive Parliamentary Empire
Head of State: Emperor Anximander "The Scarlet" Blachkov and Empress Anna "The Scarlet" Blachkov
Head of Government: Vice-Emperor / First Secretary William Raven
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Scretary of State Michael Foxter

Ambassador Information
Name: Juliet Starling
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): Kevin Starling, husband, age 31

Embassy Information
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?: 101 Tamaki Avenue
Special Requests for Embassy: Luxurious size

Diplomatic Information
--->If yes, please provide a link here: Link in sig, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=457416
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428571429 civilization, according to this one
I don't use NS stats

Change rate
: 1 Imperial Dollar = 1.86 NSD

Embassy Program

Bisim
Chargé d'Affaires

New York Times Democracy

Postby Bisim » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:08 am

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:National Information
Full Name of Nation: American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle
Governmental System: Federal Executive Parliamentary Empire
Head of State: Emperor Anximander "The Scarlet" Blachkov and Empress Anna "The Scarlet" Blachkov
Head of Government: Vice-Emperor / First Secretary William Raven
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Scretary of State Michael Foxter

Ambassador Information
Name: Juliet Starling
Names and Ages of Family Members (if any): Kevin Starling, husband, age 31

Embassy Information
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?: 101 Tamaki Avenue
Special Requests for Embassy: Luxurious size

Diplomatic Information
--->If yes, please provide a link here: Link in sig, viewtopic.php?f=23&t=457416

IV.XIII.MMXIX
To: Michael Foxter,

We are more than pleased that you have applied for an embassy within the Narnian Republic of Bisim. Consider this letter a formal acceptance of your application. We hope that Ambassador Starling's time in Lombardi is both enjoyable and fruitful.

However, there has been an issue with your application. The address you have requested in unable to meet your special requests and staff size. As such, you have been assigned the address 123 Sakurasou Boulevard.

We also acknowledge your willingness to enter into both a non-aggression pact, mutual defense agreement and a preferential trade agreement with Bisim. I myself pray that this will be the start of a long and productive relationship. To that end, and as you have requested, our nation will look into establishing an embassy in your state.

As the Lion Roars,

-Astoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Thu May 23, 2019 6:56 am

Astoriya wrote:WIP

Forgot to update this! >.<

National Information
Full Name of Nation: (the) Federal Republic of Astoria
Governmental System: Federal parliamentary democracy
Head of State: PM Robert Paisley
Head of Government: Deputy PM Bernard Russell
Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Foreign Secretary Neil Gamble

Ambassador Information
Name: Terrence Kinsey
Health Concerns: Slight asthma

Embassy Information
Number of Security (limit 15): 5
Do you have a preference for the address of your Embassy (see above for details)?: 103 Tamaki Av
Special Requests for Embassy: If the above address is not possible, then please notify us of the change

Diplomatic Information
--->If yes, please provide a link here: Watch this space for link
Entering into a mutual defense pact with the Narnian Republic of Bisim: [X]

Republic of Astoria | Tarain Asdair | Vasnin Astoir
Updates! | Constitution | Bill of Rights | Anthem | Lyrics | Embassy | FAQ | NS stats unused
Jul 21, 2020
✉ ABC News: Forests doing well, but climate change putting pressure on it | #musicparade: listeners choose their favourites | Refugee sews 1000 masks for his new hometown | NCP calls for aid package for companies | New evidence of large temples in Onsteyl | Weather: Footscray ☁ 14°C | Altas ☁ 16° | Esterpine ☁ 15° |  Naltgybal ☂⛆ 13° | Ceirtryn ☀ 17° | Bynscel ☁ 21° | Lyteel  ☁ 13°

A 7 civ | 9th in NSFB#1! | 10/10 by DGES | Much hope: yes.
Low-effort responses since 15/5/20: 67½ | Good responses since 20/7/20: 5

mit zuckerguß

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information