NATION

PASSWORD

Voyage Through the Multiverse (Ended) [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Menschenfleisch
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 01, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschenfleisch » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:25 pm

Dead Man's Party | Avenoir and Mnemosyne

Strange, that the door would close like that. The lights went out too, and yet there had seemingly been no reason for it. Polly wondered if it was merely a set of strange coincidences, or if their "hunters" as Marcus would've called them, had legitimately attempted to do something back there. Whatever the case, things seemed to be under control now. The gas leak wouldn't be hurting anyone else, if they managed to get the door open, that was. She stepped past Miria and put a hand on the handle (redundancy aside), pushing it open. "Christ, the smell's bad down here. Glad we got out of that one."

Mnemosyne jumped at the sight of Katya's gun. While Marcus had been quite adamant that they arm themselves, she was far less worried about whatever was going on. "Put that thing away, would you? If someone comes down that flight of stairs and sees you pointing a gun at them, how do you think they'll react? The last thing we need is a lynch mob coming after us - if Ganondorf and Amaterasu haven't already made it obvious enough that we don't belong here." Mark was already shuffling down the hallway, fingers tapping rhythmically against his jaw. "Come on, come on. Come out and show yourself. If this is you, I'll be very glad you chose this place." he strode ahead of the rest of the group, muttering under his breath. "Asking me to fight... who's she kidding? Ammy's the real powerhouse here, c'mon. Now, show me your face, stranger. I wanna see it. I wanna see what this place wants to show us."

Rostavykhan
Minister

Founded: Sep 30, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:54 pm

Dead Man's Party
Miria

"Maybe they thought they'd be seen, and they turned the lights off to distract us?", Miria thought. "I don't think they counted on me being able to see in the dark. Anyways, uh...thanks for the help...being tall and all."

Miria let the door swing open, and stepped out before Polly. It was a relief - the leak was fixed, even if for a short time, they had gotten out of the stuffy room, and there was a stranger right in front of them....

Miria squealed and jumped back, stumbling on her rear, while the man jumped back. A woman stood next to him, both of the strangers looking quite surprised to see the two girls burst from the maintenance room. Polly would probably recognize the man as the young businessman from the lobby when they arrived at the hotel. The woman wasn't familiar, however. She appeared to be in her mid-twenties, with long red hair, and a red dress.

"Whoa!", The man cried, putting his hands up. "What is it with people being so jumpy around here? Are you even allowed in there?"

"Wouldn't you like to know!", Miria jabbed back. The man raised his eyebrows. "Yes! Yes I would like to know!"

Katya

Meanwhile, downstairs, the gang was quickly approaching the nearest staircase.

Katya blushed. Young lady? She was flattered! "You have my thanks, then.", She told Ganon, before whipping around the corner. Someone yelped, and Katya drew her pistol. The person yelped again, and Katya put it down. After the third yelp, she snapped back. "Pipe it down, would you?"

As the rest of the crew approached, the person would come into view - a staff worker. Specifically, it was the valet from the day prior, who had tended to their cars. He was also the man who had been supposed to work on the gas leak. "You got a gun?", He asked Katya, who was looking rather annoyed, and a bit flustered. "You're surprised someone doesn't?"

"That's illegal, right?"

"Do you really care right now?", She retorted. "We thought someone had gone daft over here! Are you running from an ax murderer? Are you the ax murderer?"

"Ax Murderer! No!", The valet said, scrambling to his feet. "There was, uh...something up stairs. I didn't see what. Someone was messing around in the maintenance room. I ran!", He said. Katya quirked her brow, and then looked back at the others. "You're not thinking what I'm thinking, are you?", She asked them, palming her forehead. She sighed and looked back towards the valet. "Can you show us where the maintenance room is, then?"

The valet paused. "You're...not going to shoot something with the gas up there, right?"

Katya shrugged. "No, we have a big fellow here who can beat them to death...Shooting is the backup plan."
LEARN TO HATE ; TOTAL HATRED FOR TOTAL WAR
LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE | FEED, SEED, SNEED

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:15 pm

Shadow of the Empire

When Jetray enter the temple he couldn't know that he was entering the anicent building at the worst possible time. The citizens who were with the soldiers panicked once they saw the strange alien and even the captured terrorists were startled by the sudden arrival of the alien. Sadly dor Ben they were not the only ones surprised, a few soldiers were also surprised and they did more than shout at him.

The soldiers began to open fire at Ben once they saw him. Their commander began to shout at the panicking soldiers to cease their fire. Once they all stop firing Ben woukd now see all of them aiming at him encase he decided to attack. " Who and what are you and why are you are here?" The acting commander ordered.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Make wonderful memories here, in Naval Monte.

Slenderman The CreepyPasta King
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:13 pm

Naval Monte wrote:Shadow of the Empire

When Jetray enter the temple he couldn't know that he was entering the anicent building at the worst possible time. The citizens who were with the soldiers panicked once they saw the strange alien and even the captured terrorists were startled by the sudden arrival of the alien. Sadly dor Ben they were not the only ones surprised, a few soldiers were also surprised and they did more than shout at him.

The soldiers began to open fire at Ben once they saw him. Their commander began to shout at the panicking soldiers to cease their fire. Once they all stop firing Ben woukd now see all of them aiming at him encase he decided to attack. " Who and what are you and why are you are here?" The acting commander ordered.

As the soldiers began firing upon Jetray, the transformed teen used the aerophibian’s ability of flight, as well as their superior speed agility, to dodge around everything that was fired at him. “Right now you can call me Jetray, and I am an aerophibian. I just arrived here out of nowhere and decided to try and find help and what’s going on.” Jetray said, the transformed teen wasn’t going to tell them the entire truth, one it might make him look crazy, and two admitting that he had a device that both transforms you into the apex of any species in its database that could also destroy the universe if used incorrectly wouldn’t be good for anyone
☻/
/▌ The slenderman is always watching.
/ \
http://www.youtube.com/user/ClubPenguinajl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSTlbpf4Dxo
https://youtu.be/f_GC8wiEuXo
https://youtu.be/mQfcFjzWuX8
Check out my YouTube channel! Some Links are above! ^

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:21 am

Shadows of the Empire

Jedi Temple

The commander looked at the aerophibian. "You're on Coruscant and are currently in the Jedi Temple." The commander said. Their face obscured by the visor of their helmet and mouthpiece, their voice distorted by a device that made it hard to determine the gender of the speaker and if they have any accent to identify nationality. The others were also similarly hiding vejj d thdur helmets and uniforms but those with a keen eye can still spot clues to the gender of the soldiers by spotting where the proportions on certain areas of the body differ.

"Recently a terrorist organization performed a series of terror attacks in the city. A group attached the temple while civilians were inside and currently have some as hostages. We are dealing with similar  outbreaks throughout the city. " the commander told Ben. The soldiers still keeping their guns aim at Ben as the survivors look at the scene with anxiousness and fear, hoping that there will not be another fight to erupt while they are still in the temple.

Universal Expeditionary Settlement-392, Anomalous Reality#4864, Planet: Harvest

If Jericho was AEGIS manufacturing and computation world than Harvest would be the breadbasket world. The world was wet and humid, a perfect temperature for the lush jungles, rain forests, and marshy swamps in the world. While the world has oxygen most personal in the planet still wore full body survival suits due to the high traces if other chemicals in the air that while beneficial to the plants were less so for humans.

Arthropods were the most dominant species in Harvest, amphibians and reptiles compete to gain the second place position. In the oceans it was still a mystery who dominate the seas of Harvest but fishes were unsurprisingly the most common, though seeing giant arthropods, amphibians, and reptiles that can go both on land and sea was. In Fact the arthropods were much larger than their Terran counterparts, some reaching heights to match or out grow an average human. While alarming first the humans got use to the animals, especially once proper defenses were made to protect them from the wildlife.

The facility were either domes or long half cylinder located close to a diver with artificial canals dug to flow some of the water to the buildings. Within was both the land needed to grow plants and to tend go wildlife, both land and aquatic, that would be used to create food and other materials for the war effort. A few plants were being grown for their medical use. In fact a truck containing such materials was going through the Janus Gate to drop off supplied to the base in Odessan once the group in there set up their gate and request for more supplies. The supplies from Harvest and Jericho were being sent to aid in Odessan. They will branch their delivery service to other worlds once given the order to do so.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Naval Monte- The Mediterranean crossroads of mind-controlling conspiracies, twisted dimensions, inhuman depravity, questionable science, unholy commerce, heretical faiths, absurd politics, and cutting-edge art.

Menschenfleisch
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschenfleisch » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Dead Man's Party

Polly was unsure of how to take Miria's comment. Being tall wasn't really a choice of hers, after all. Though, she supposed that it hadn't been Miria's choice to be short, good with dark places or a mutant, either. Despite the girl's jumpiness, she didn't react badly at all when she caught sight of the two persons beyond the door. Seemed a bit suspicious that they'd been right there this whole time in her mind, but who was she to go throwing around assumptions? Despite being almost certain that they were the culprits, or at least involved in the incident somehow, she realised that pointing it out right in front of them would only end in varying degrees of disaster. She kept her hands well away from her gun, the weapon sitting comfortably behind her back, mounted on her waist.

"You know, I'm wondering why you're here. There was a major gas leak in the basement that I'm sure both of you could smell. You might want to leave, actually. The threat of an explosion still remains, despite the work we've done. Just a couple of good Samaritans trying to keep the world safe, y'know?"

Valet. It was a valet. "Bet you feel pretty stupid now." "Actually, I feel quite relieved. My pride isn't getting caught up in any of this, don't you worry." Marcus stepped aside to let the valet speak, knowing that his aggressive tics and muttering might give the wrong idea. Everything he did seemed fluid, and natural. The more this hotel went to hell, the more he seemed to know. All his strange habits disappeared as soon as the group realised that it was only a valet, running from his work. All of them returned when the group learned of the activity going on upstairs,. His eyes once again locked onto the nearest relevant path - the staircase - and his feet kicked him into a steady, jittering motion.

"Oh, this might be a good find. Maybe we'll find Polly and Miria up there? Maybe they could have some information, or, maybe they're with the enemy already. Is this how it always is? Me, chasing her tail? No, she's just the frontiersman." "(Christ. When will this end?)"

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:26 pm

Ganon and Ammy
Dead Man's Party

"I suggest we leave this poor soul here to think about shrinking from his line of work, and venture upstairs. Perhaps the helions that did this are up there, and we can confront them."
Ganon leaned on his trident and eyed the valet.
"Or, you may come with us, if you think your chances of living would be greater."

Ammy was already standing on the landing, looking down at the others with a smug look.
"Showoff. Just because you're a God and all, it doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want, Ammy."
The Sun Goddess rolled her eyes and ventured upstairs before anyone else.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Rostavykhan
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:41 pm

Dead Man's Party

Katya sighed and waved everyone else along, Valet included. "On with you, then.", She muttered, lowering her pistol, but not stowing it.

As they approached the scene, Miria and Polly continued speaking with the other two guests. Miria had ducked behind Polly, eyeing the strangers and stifling a growl. The young man replied, gesturing with his hands. "We were headed down from the third floor - we were checking on the couple next door from us - and when we began to come down we heard a commotion. She thought something was up down here. Was that you?"

Miria moved closer behind Polly. "Someone else! Someone else! Polly fixed the pipe, but someone else tried to lock us in! They ran that way!", She exclaimed, pointing down the hall, surprised to find the rest of the group there. She squeaked and ducked back Polly, while the woman in the dress placed a hand to her chest; Katya jumped back, mildly confused. She blinked, then got a look at everyone. Polly seemed a bit worse for wear, and Miria was...well, she didn't quite know. She hadn't really looked at the little woman much so far. She looked agitated? The strangers intrigued her, and she did remember the man. "Mister Wex.", She nodded, standing a bit straighter. She gripped her pistol tighter. Wex eyed it, then looked at Katya.

"Miss...Sterling, was it?", He asked. Katya nodded again. "It was.", She told him.

"You have a gun?"

"Well", Katya started, suddenly in the spotlight. "I...yes. I have one. No matter! Anyways...."

This was awkward. He thought she was some woman involved in banking and trade, but here she was leading a group of Abhumans and brandishing a pistol. She didn't know if he thought she was strange or not; why was she so worried about what the stranger from yesterday thought anyways?

"It's for defense. With all of this chaos, it's imperative to take caution, and to be prepared for anything, after all! We heard something up here, and ran to help, and this lad here said he saw something in the maintenance room.", She told him, nudging the valet forward. Mr. Wex quirked his brow, and grunted. "I see.", He said, his gaze shifting back towards Polly and Miria. Miria hissed, practically clutching onto Polly's back. "We were in there! Nobody was fixing the leak! We nearly suffocated! You locked us in!"

"I just saw some strangers in the maintenance room!", Said the valet, acting indignant. "And why were you fixing it anyways?"

"Why not!", Miria growled back. Wex and Katya both sighed; Wex raised his hands up, while Katya clapped twice. "I believe we-", They both began, before stopping and staring at one another. Katya paused, flustered. Wex continued. "I believe we've just had an unfortunate misunderstanding here.", He said. Katya nodded. "Indeed! Perhaps we should calm down and stop yelling, yes?"

The valet groaned, but nodded in agreement. He didn't seem too pleased with Polly and Miria. Miria didn't stop growling, but she did stop yelling. Katya put her gun away and clasped her hands behind her. "Alright then! Excellent! So, since we've met up here, anyways..."

She quickly raised one hand again, and snapped. "Polly! Miria!", She exclaimed. "You were in that room, then? You say you fixed the gas issue? How did you do it?", She asked. She was careful not to say or reveal that they had all known about the plan to fix it, or to divulge any info on their mission to the strangers. She didn't personally get any bad vibes from the three strangers, but they needed to be careful regardless.

The valet repeated Katya's question. "Yeah...how did you fix it?", He asked. There was a certain twinge to the way he asked the question, but...no, maybe it was nothing. Katya didn't recognize it. Miria was probably paranoid, but she did. She didn't like the guy.
Last edited by Rostavykhan on Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:06 pm

Ammy and Ganon
Dead Man's Party

A snarl rose up from the landing.
It was Ammy, and she was staring down at the valet.
There was a look in her eyes that was scarily human - the look of hostility and rage.
Ammy walked back downstairs and when she reached the floor, the wolf slowly turned to face the group, eyes boring into the valet, hackles raised, teeth bared; and started to slowly stalk towards the man.

Ganon eyed the Sun Goddess for a moment, who nodded in his direction, as if they had shared some unknown thought, and then suddenly slammed the valet up against the nearest wall, held him there with a clawed hand, then placed the prongs of his golden trident against the man's bared throat.
"If you are in league with those that attack this place, speak now, and you shall live."
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:54 am

Naval Monte wrote:Shadows of the Empire

Jedi Temple

The commander looked at the aerophibian. "You're on Coruscant and are currently in the Jedi Temple." The commander said. Their face obscured by the visor of their helmet and mouthpiece, their voice distorted by a device that made it hard to determine the gender of the speaker and if they have any accent to identify nationality. The others were also similarly hiding vejj d thdur helmets and uniforms but those with a keen eye can still spot clues to the gender of the soldiers by spotting where the proportions on certain areas of the body differ.

"Recently a terrorist organization performed a series of terror attacks in the city. A group attached the temple while civilians were inside and currently have some as hostages. We are dealing with similar outbreaks throughout the city. " the commander told Ben. The soldiers still keeping their guns aim at Ben as the survivors look at the scene with anxiousness and fear, hoping that there will not be another fight to erupt while they are still in the temple.

"Huh, i guess that's why i heard fighting coming here." Jetray said. "Anyways, anyone know where the nearest space station is? I was just on my home planet investigating a rift when it sucked me in and landed me near here." the transformed teen then asked, “and as much as I want to help, my family must be freaking out”
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☻/
/ \

Petrokovia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Petrokovia » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:13 pm

Shadows of the Empire

Hosnian Prime
Music

Musashi veered to the right and downward as a strange, bright white star destroyer with tentacles appeared, striking at her Klein field with strange beams of energy and gravity waves. The Fog superbattleship repositioned itself, successfully breaking away from the odd vessel, as it seemed more interested in the general destruction of First Order ships, rather than specifically Musashi.

As the Ensari battlecarrier's energy beams struck Musashi's Klein field, the ship shuddered. The continent leveling beams weren't too powerful for the ship, but did leave an impression.
"Several enemy energy weapons striking. Klein field dropping, currently at 85 percent."

Shouzou turned to look at the Ensari ship, visibly impressed.
"Dump the energy into the graviton ballasts to begin degeneracy, and bring out our super graviton cannons."

The bridge crew carried out the orders with haste, and slowly, Musashi's entire hull split open horizontally across its length. The top and bottom halves separated, revealing 24 large metallic lenses that floated in place between the hull sections, half of them facing port, the other half starboard.

From bow to stern, the lenses along the port side began glowing in their center, charging massive amounts of energy.

Suddenly, several blue antimatter beams struck Musashi; a barrage from the Andromeda. The beams dumped huge amounts of energy into Musashi's Klein field, forcing the tiny mental model to double over. Shouzou looked towards Musashi with grave concern, as she straightened herself back upright.

An officer called out, as small wisps of damaged nanomaterial drifted through the room.
"Klein field at 73 percent and recovering rapidly. Energy being redirected to graviton production; currently at 62 percent degeneracy."

"Navigation, bring us starboard 72 degrees, and with the Andromeda in between us and as much of the fleet as possible, then roll to face Andromeda."

Musashi quickly repositioned herself parallel with the Andromeda, facing the seven thousand meter ship with her broadside. As missiles and fighters came around the Andromeda to close in on Musashi, several anti aircraft batteries opened fire, spraying red pulsar rounds through space, almost making a screen around the ship. Five and six inch cannons clustered around her superstructure took aim, firing red laser beams through the void at incoming fighters and missiles, aiming at anything that survived the hail of pulsar rounds.

"Degeneracy has reached 98%. Shall we open the reservoir, sir?" a random officer called out.

Musashi smiled as she went over her adversary with her sensors. Unlike any lesser Fog ship, she was capable of firing several super graviton cannons at a time, and firing such broadsides in rapid succession.

Shouzou glanced down towards Musashi, before turning back to the officer.
"Yes. Fire on the Andromeda when ready."

As the cannons aimed at Musashi, they generated a tractor-beam like gravitational well. Due to the rapid nature of the cannons, they didn't lock both ships in place like a graviton cannon would normally, but they did slow the Andromeda's and Musashi's acceleration. A bright, cross shaped, scarlet flash appeared briefly, turning clockwise for a fraction of a second, and condensing into a small ball of energy just in front of the lens, before exploding outward as a large energy beam powerful enough to shatter a moon; the first cannon had fired.

One by one, the other eleven cannons fired at the Andromeda, beams of gravitons, photons, and charged particles cutting through space in the blink of an eye.

The Venomian fleet spread out, dozens of fast attack ships maneuvering to form a spherical formation around the battle and firing island-shattering lasers onto the New Republic ships from all directions. The larger Venomian ships remained in the center, opposed to the Republic.

In the center of a wall-like formation of 1,500-meter-long rectangular battleships and 800 meter cruisers was the Venomian admiral's flagship, a massive five kilometer triangle, the front end split as two prongs, with a massive black forward-facing circle in between the points. One of a few new, upgraded copies of a superweapon ship used during the First Lylat War, the Salvadora III floated just ahead of the wall of Venomian ships. Surrounding the Salvadora III were a handful of Nagara-class Fog light cruisers, the WWII-style ships' bright red hulls glowing with white tribal markings.

The admiral stood in the middle of a massive observation tower; going against Lylatian shipbuilding conventions, the Salvadora possessed a tall tower with a wide command center at the top, giving an appearance similar to the star destroyers that the New Republic was all too familiar with.

The admiral watched as the Venomian battle wall opened fire with missiles and mountain-crumbling secondary weapons. Occasionally, massive main lasers would fire, cutting through space with enough power to destroy a moon. However, despite their power, the lasers had a long cool down period, leaving the battleships reliant on their secondary weaponry for constant firing.

As the Amatsukaze-class destroyers engaged the Venomian battle line, most of the battleships tanked the positron and kinetic bombardments, returning fire with their secondary cannons. An attack carrier behind the middle of the wall formation launched drone fighters from three large hangar pods. The drones poured out by the dozens; There seemed to be no end to the fighters, and soon the ship had launched far more drones than could fit within the confines of the ship. The drones engaged the destroyers, swarming in all directions like flies to a cube of sugar; while their individual movements seemed erratic and chaotic, the drones flew with perfect precision and synchronization, sharing a network with a massive central computer in their mothership.

As the ape admiral watched the battle unfold, he smirked. The Venomian battle sphere was a simple, but effective formation that would trap the enemy fleet in a relatively confined space and leaving them no cover from laser fire. Ideally, this would leave the wall of battleships to sweep forward across the sphere, slowly but surely destroying the enemy, provided the formation could be maintained. The sphere also provided outside covering fire for the battle line, helping create a network capable of intercepting any ship or missile sent against the Venomian fleet within.
"Now, all we must do is walk forward to victory." the admiral mused.

Music

While the rest of the ships fought, Kongou flew into position to fire at Zordan Stark and the U-2501. Without warning, two small scarlet U-boats appeared, being U-1062 and U-1059.

"We've got company, two enemy Fog U-boats, U-1062 and 1059." Terrell called out.

Terrell leaned forward slightly, watching his computer screen.
"Increased gravity readings from U-1062, locking onto or position."

"An interdiction field?" Tadayoshi thought aloud. "Our main guns should be powerful enough to penetrate their Klein field in one shot. Fire turret one on U-1062."

As he spoke, Zordan's ship quickly drifted away, and was replaced by several seehund miniature submarines, firing corrosive torpedoes at Kongou. U-2501's thrusters glowed brightly, as the ship sailed away to command from afar. They passed through a nearby field of debris; a New Republic warship that had been destroyed by a Venomian ship earlier in the battle, its hull torn in half.

"We should head into one of the halves." Zordan commanded. "It won't be enough to stop Kongou's lasers, but the majority of the New Republic ships would need several hits to break through the armor, and the corrosive field from a standard amount of thanatonium won't quite reach the center. If we power down our engines, with some luck we could disappear from sensors, t-"

Zordan cut the end of his sentence short, as he noticed a tiny red blip appear where the debris was.
What?

Just underneath the broken fuselage of the New Republic cruiser floated a strange, cylindrical cross, almost 40 meters long and about 30 meters wide. The apparent space station was covered in extendable solar panels, heat shields, and radiator panels.

The commander of Mir II sat in a cramped seat, looking at a rather old computer. The module he was in had a handful of other officers in IMPDO space fleet uniforms, crammed into the ship like sardines.
"Ready for ignition of weapon." one officer called out, with a thick Russian accent.

As the long cylindrical cannon running along the underside of Mir II aimed at U-2501, the station's heat signature grew rapidly, and the submarine was held in place from a build up of gravitons. The commander leaned forward, staring down the faint image of the red submarine through a thick port hole window about the side of a dinner plate.
"Nuclear Complex Active Particle Accelerator, fire!" he shouted.

There was a moment of absolute nothingness, and in an instant the inky black void of space lit up white for two seconds, and a massive white beam of radioactive energy shot out from the end of Mir II's main cannon. The beam literally cut through space, ripping apart electrons and their anti-matter counterparts. It struck the submarine's shields, being stopped for a slight fraction of a second, before piercing the hexagonal paneling, and passing from the starboard side of the bow through the port side, punching a hole clean through Zordan's ship.

The beam lasted several seconds before dissipating. The Mir II tracked the course of the U-2501; as if the station had its own life, the black lens of the cannon stared menacingly at the submarine as the system cooled.

In U-2501's command center, Zordan had been knocked to the ground, as the ship had also been knocked off course violently. He reached up to the command station's console, using it to help lift himself off the ground. Looking forward, he could see that Francette was fine.

A third crew member and the ship's weapon's controller, Romuald, called out.
"They've penetrated the Klein field by focusing too much energy into a single point, instead of saturating the whole shield... The command center is still functional and intact... Klein field overall saturation at 52%!"

The young red-head took a second to catch his breath and focus more.
"2501's patching the holes, but it'll take a few minutes."

Francette turned her head so that she could hear the other two better.
"They were already hiding in the debris?"

Zordan struggled not to let horror show on his face, but his heart raced, and his blood ran cold. Despite this, the man felt a sense of determination, almost like a craving. He gripped the sides of the console tightly.
"They already thought of that..."

A different train of thought crossed his mind.
Did they already know I wold attempt to trap them in this battle? If they planned for that ship to hide this entire time, they must have assumed that I would be here ahead of time...

A second ship in the wreckage floated downward from behind Mir II. Composed mainly of five Saturn V rockets stacked horizontally and surrounded by rectangular rooms on all sides, the ship had a very distinctly trapezoidal-prism shape. A single observation tower stuck out from the top, looking over the skinnier dorsal side of the ship. Seven laser cannon turrets dotted the hull, made of heavily modified M1 Abrams tank turrets. On the rear of the ship were docked four modified space shuttles, which served as heavy fighters, and two large stationary cannons extended from the front of the ship, side by side. Extending several meters from the port and starboard of the ship were pylons, each topped with five modified Phalanx close-in weapons systems, pointing up, down, forward, backward, and to the side.

As the Hawking's Revenge made its way towards Kongou and the two small Fog submarines, the four space shuttles detached, and flew to all sides around it in formation. Arwing g-diffsers placed along the base of the wings near the fuselage added a blue glow to the otherwise dim white flame coming from the main thrusters.

One of the shuttles opened its cargo bay, revealing a four interchangeable weapons pods running the length of the ship; this particular shuttle had two pods with missiles, only one of which fired, releasing two dozen corrosive missiles towards a handful of the seehund submarines.

Kongou's main guns turned to face U-1062, destroying the lightly shielded ship with a single blast from one of her three-gun turrets. The submarine erupted into a fireball, dying out and dispersing quickly in the vacuum of space. A thin haze of smoke and fog drifted around Kongou, a result of tiny pieces of shrapnel and debris being destroyed as it struck her Klein field.

Tadayoshi leaned forward in anticipation.
"Next target is U-1059, engage. Load corrosive torpedoes into tubes 1 through 4, and fire."

The four torpedoes shot forward out of Kongou's bow, streaking towards the other submarine with haste. Half a second away from impact, U-1059 made an FTL jump, appearing directly behind Kongou, facing parallel.

"What?" Terrell shouted in contempt. "Their FTL shouldn't be active! It's only been five minutes since they jumped here, they should still be cooling off!"

Just then, a communications link was established between Captain Rallus and the bridge of Kongou. The Mon Calamari officer's face and torso appeared on the large screen at the front of the bridge, requesting information on Fog weaponry and shielding; he was having trouble with Musashi.

Hyuuga spun around to face him, and was taken off guard by the squid-person's appearance for a brief second.
"Oh! I can send the information to your ship's computers. It's a bit much to explain by word of mouth right now."

Hangar, Coruscant

The Cornerian marines fired at the terrorists from behind the cover of the shuttles, as the commander went by, pulling a small number aside to prepare for an assault. The three marines chosen activated a device on their left forearm, and an energy shield activated; glowing light blue, the hardlight shield was wide enough to cover a person from shoulder to shoulder, and tall enough to protect everything from head to toe. Metal arms extended within the shield from the device on each Cornerian's left forearms; the hardlight projectors were weak points in the shield, but were only an inch wide.

All stopped as the entire hangar rang out with an ear-shattering boom; Link had shot one of the terrorists, using a flintlock pistol.

The commander turned to the three man team he had assembled.
"I think it's time to move out."

The trio walked side by side, forming an angled wall around them, and walking along the mostly-closed bay entrance to the hangar. As they moved, the terrorists fired bolts of plasma at them, which ricocheted off of the shields, generally downward. They eventually made it to the other end of the hangar, and crossed behind the shuttles parked along that side; they had effectively flanked the terrorists, with Cornerians moving towards them on one end, and Link and Doug closing in on the other end, the Cornerians across the room pinning the terrorists behind the shuttles.

UNHQ, New York City, Earth-A

As the leader of the AEGIS forces on Earth-A, Ms. Grey, spoke to Bernie and Putin, a theory emerged for Venom's goals; they wanted the bulk of their enemy's population alive, so that they could conquer and absorb their populations. In as few as three generations, new education programs could be used for Venom to conquer not just the bodies, but the minds of any planet who fell to them, allowing them a new pool of potential soldiers, to allow their empire to grown exponentially.

Despite this revelation, many world leaders had already left the headquarters. A secret service agent approached President Sanders, handing him a note.

Bernie's brows furrowed, as he read the note.
"It would seem Venom is offering a sort of peace deal, to preserve the leadership of any country that surrenders to them..." he muttered. "But that would just be handing them what they want on a silver platter."

Kozhva, Siberia, Earth-A
Music

As the Venomian tank line approached, the heat of their engines created a heat shimmer that broke even through the raging blizzard around them. The snow within a few meters of each tank was vaporized, leaving thick plumes of steam to be slowly drawn up and away from the tanks. As the Russian commander watched the tank line close in, they were partially obscured by both heat shimmers and almost-sideways snow.
Their technology can even fight against the forces of nature... the man's heart seemed to fall into a void at the image of the tanks.

He turned behind him, shouting.
"Plan Veh, send out the Armata-Ls."

From several unassuming buildings and garages came the next generation Russian tanks, T-14 Armata. Their cannons had been replaced with large laser cannons provided by Corneria, and a small drum-like device, a shield generator, was placed on top of the fully automated turret. Along either side of the hull of each tank were two thin but long rectangular boxes. They were custom made g-diffusers for tanks, placed in such a way so as to not interfere with the movement of the turret.

The commander looked at the tanks with pride; the pinnacle of the combined technology of Russia and Corneria. This moment of awe was interrupted, as one of the troops shouted.
"Vasily! Behind you!"

The man spun around, but lost his footing, falling down from the top of the hastily erected wall just as a Venomian drone circled around to where he was. As the drone hovered and turned to face him, Vasily could see the barrels of its guns. Light glinted softly off of the metal tubes, whose depths were merely black voids.

Vasily's life flashed before his eyes. His wife and kids, his neighbors, his work. Time seemed to slow drastically, and for what felt like an eternity, the man truly felt death upon him.

There was a very faint red glow in the barrels, which grew until-

The drone was slice in half by a large blue laser beam. Vasily looked behind him, seeing one of the laser tanks directly behind him, gun barrel steaming from heat.

The tank turned 90 degrees to its right, and pushed forward, its tracks breaking the road as it moved.

A line of Armata tanks rolled out of the city, creating a wall between the city and the Venomian battle line. Out of the Venomians' ranks, three tanks stopped, along with the strange radio-tower tank. Altogether, 20 Venomian tanks pushed forward, facing down an equal number of Russian tanks.

One of the Russian tanks fired first, their laser striking its target's shields and keeping a continuous beam of energy on the Venomian tank.

Hidden behind the thick snow, almost one hundred Venomian armored infantry transports waited for their opening.
Last edited by Petrokovia on Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Communist from Philly living with multiplicity; We literally are Petrokovia. We are very spiritual adherents to our religion.
Pro: AES, Juche, communism, armed revolution, God (Mikotorma), reappropriating monarchical terms for socialist things (what's in a name?), the ethereal spaceship polycule sent by Allah to guide us, freedom of expression and religion
Anti: Fascism, absolute monarchy, capitalism, imperialism, Demiurge/Saklas, bigotry of any kind
Note: I do not use NS Stats, NS Tracker, etc. I only use my own factbooks and written information; The main canon used is the Democratic Socialist Vesperist Realms of Petrokovia (DSVRP)
من خلال الشدائد وسفك الدماء إلى المجد نسير بنور قلوبنا على طريق ميكوتورماه
National Anthem: Our Country!
National Religion: Vesperism

*Communist and Proud!*

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:26 pm

Shadow of the Empire

Hosnian Prime

As Musashi fought against the colossal Andromeda the First Order ships lead by Admiral Gideon focus fire on the sphere of glowing strings that was the mystery ship that was devastating their ships. "Keep firing on that sphere it breaks! I want that ship destroyed before our ally destroy that Star Dreadnought!" the admiral shouted. Star Destroyers and smaller crafts fired blaster bolts, missiles, and even Ion bolts at the sphere to shatter it but like the main body of the ship the energy of the energy bolts were dispersed throughout the sphere while missiles were destroyed by squids that emerge from the sphere. Any fighters that got close to the sphere would have swarm of squids flying after them and would not stop chasing them until they either hit the fighter or worse the fighter lead the squids to a larger ship belonging to them and making the squids hit them instead.

As the New Republic fleet engaged against the First Order most didn't know what Venom was planning until it was far too late to stop them, ships whose shields failed them being blasted into pieces by laser fire made to level entire islands in one shot going right through them or grinding their hull to molten slag. The ships began to move around to lessen their chances of being shot as they open fired at the Venom ships. Rallus's ship took a few hits but as his ship shook he would see that his shields were holding on, if barely.

Just as the sphere was being lay the carrier group heading down to bring down reinforcements would find that the spiderweb of the mystery ship failed to protect them from one thing. While turbolasers can not penetrate the barrier, not even a barrage of multiple turbolasers can put a dent on it, the barrier had a blindspot that the enemy can exploit. The transport leading the fleet would see a red ion bolt come from the planet and strike the ship, causing sparks to appear throughout the ship as all systems began to malfunction and shut down. More ion bolts would be fired from the planet along with blaster bolts that would blast away pieces of the ship's hull and shields until they finally destroy them.

While Rallus couldn't see the destruction being down due to the web he still heard panicking crewmembers asking for help before they lost contact. "What is going on down there? Why are the planet's defense system attacking us?" the captain demanded, a terrible feeling was in his chest as he feared to hear what was in his mind. "Sir the enemy manage to get control of our defense systems and are using them against us." the officer told him, saying what Rallus feared to hear. "Tell the fleet to pull out! I want any ground force on the planet to regain our defense systems from the enemy so we can land our troops and use them against the enemy." the officers began working on trying to send the message down on the planet to any surviving soldiers while the captain looked out on the battlefield.

Both he and Gideon saw Mir II's main cannon being fired at a fog ship and seemingly going through the previously though indestructible force field of the fog ship and hitting the craft. Both the captain and admiral had the same idea once they saw a potional weakness. "All ship. Focus your fire on one specific spot. We might break through their shield if we do so!" Both man and alien would shout to their subordinates, however the targets for their orders defer greatly.

As Rallus and his fleet began to open fire on a single spot on Musashi the Dominator and other First Order ships began to attack on a single spot on the sphere, both parties hoping that their combined fire power can allow them to go through the shields and deliver damage on to their enemies. Throughout the ranks of both armies the New Republic ships and fighters tried their best to break the sphere but found First Order ships assisting Venom as they figured out what their allies were planning.

Rallus would see that he finally manage to get into contact with the Kongou as he tried his best to damage the lead ship. After being told by a human woman that they would send the information to his computer he nodded. "Please do so. This information may give the rest in the fleet a fighting chance against that nautical looking mechanical monster." the old alien said. As the information was being sent to his computer the Mon Cela would read through the information, each paragraph making him more worried on the power these Fog Ships possess.

"More ships arriving in system!" an officer shouted, forcing Rallus away from the computer as he saw from his bridge more ships from the First Order arriving in system, leading them was Bellator-class dreadnought. The massive ship made the captain pale. While not a Super Star Destroyer the dreadnought was still a formidable opponent to deal with and with the amount of allies it is surrounded by Rallus did not like his chances of winning in a fight against it. The Bellator and the new ships moved close to the sphere and sent a message to the Venom fleet that they wish to assist in destroying the enemy fleet.

As Rallus was beginning to dread his chances of survival he would barely hear on how they detected interdiction fields, spotting an interdictor in the fleet. With the odd now stacked against them the captain knew that they would either die fighting or surrounded, the latter would most likely still result in their death. "We need to break out of this sphere and destroy that interdictor if we are to have any chance of escaping." Rallus saw his crew look at him with surprise when he told them that he wants the fleet to leave the battle. "All ships, the battle for Hosnian Prime is a failure, for now. Right now we all must retreat to lick our wounds and gather more weapons and troops to liberate the planet on a later date."

If Rallus was expecting people to reject his proposal none said a word to him on the planet, most having come to the same conclusion as well. The Mon Cela saw the Bellator was now through the sphere and was firing it's blasters at both New Republic ships and at the sphere the mystery ship was in. "Kongou, can you and your allies be able to make a breech for us to escape while destroying the interdictor?" the captain asked in the fleet to see if anyone ship can do what he asked.

Rallus thought of Kongou as he figured the fog ship might have the fire power for it, or even Andromeda as he saw first hand the destructive fire power it has. As he thought on which ship to send he did not pay attention to the glowing sphere developing cracks as the barrage seem to be breaking it. As the cracks travel throughout the sphere sliver of light would bleed through the cracks.

"I will create an opening for you and your people to go through."

Rallus was startled to hear the soft spoken feminine voice come through his speaker. He looked at the other officers but the others seem to be clueless as to the source of where the voice came from. "Kongou. Andromada. Did any of you sent us a message on creating an opening?" the Mon Calamari asked, hoping that one of them sent the message as he didn't want to think too much on where the voice came from.

The spheres would unleash a bright flash that would be blindly once the Bellator seem to destroy it. Admiral Gideon and Rallus both covered their eyes with their hands, yet the admiral had a wide smile as the ship that was causing his fleet grief was now destroyed. "Now that ship is gone I want all ships to focus fire on the golden one." Gideon ordered as he now has the Andromada on his sight. As the crew waited for the flash to die down the crew were ready to face the ivory Terran ship to destroy it like the mystery craft.

But as the light fade the admirals victorious grin began to slowly turn into one of bewilderment at what he saw. "That can't be! This is impossible!" he shouted as his pupils dilated in response to how alarmed he was at what he was seeing. The spot where the ship and sphere use to be was now a new shape, something that by all accounts should not exist.

music

In the place of the craft that almost like a star destroyer was now a massive luminescent bird with multiple sets of wings, some of them completely dwarfing the central body, in addition to a pointed "head". The massive wings stretched forth and coming from them was wisps of prismatic colors, creating an aurora borealis that seep from it's very being. From the "waist" ribbon like appendages would come down from the body, the sides of the tendrils producing rapid glowing strobing light patterns like an aquatic creature living in the abyssal depths. Held by two smaller, "brachial" wings was an orb of crystalline light. The bird's main body was much larger than any Star Destroyer, Gideon almost feared that it's size almost dwarf a Resurgence.

Gideon was so stun by the the creature that was now in the battlefield that he barely heard his first officer asking for orders. Once his mental faculties return he knew what to say. "DESTROY THAT MONSTER ONCE AND FOR ALL!" The Dominator and other ships, even the Bellator, all began to open fire on the celestial bird. The bird moved one wing and most of the blaster bolts stopped once it hit the wings. Another wing pulled back and flipped forward, release several orbs the size of star fighters at some of the ships, in particular those close to the interdictor.

From the orbs strange gravimetric readings would be detected but as many try to understand what was happening the orbs would detonate, unleashing a purple-black wave and warping space within a maximum spherical range, taking out the interdictor just as it was stuck in the edge of the sphere as it and many others were seemingly erased from existence. Both the alien and human fleet leaders gawk at what just happened, neither understanding what the ship did to make several others disappear so quickly. Rallus was quick to recover as he realize this was his chance to flee.

"All ships engage your hyperdrives now while we have the chance." Rallus saw a few ships and fighters taking their chances and entering hyperspace. Rallus chose to not engage his ship's hyperdrive just yet until he knows that enough ships manage to escape. Seeing the breach the First Order quickly tried to move in to cover up the hole made in their wall, worse still the Bellator was among them as it wasn't anywhere close to the orbs.

Rallus saw some of the ships staying with him to fight off the First Order to give the others time to escape. Rallus got into contact with Kongou and Andromeda. "This is your chance to flee now. I will try to hold them off as long as I can." he told them. The bird slowly moved to where Kongou was as it fired off gravity wave lasers at both First Order and Venom ships, a few grazing Musashi's field. As the bird fired off continuous beams of lasers one of the speakers within Kongou would produce static, from the static Kongou could have sworn to hear a voice saying. "You're like me?" the speaker would keep on producing static until it turn itself off.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:17 am, edited 3 times in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:43 pm

Coruscant, Senate Building

The blaster bolts were not as carefully deflected as Dakoloon would have hoped as while several terrorists were indeed hit many simply hit random objects, a few even hitting AEGIS soldiers. Yet for many the fact Dakolo took out a few of their own was vastly overshadow by the fact that many were being restrained by Avarice.

"What is she doing?" One trooper shouted as he dodged a blaster bolt fired by a terrorist fleeing from the building. Dakoloon's presence may have unnerved them greatly alone but the combined presence of invisible soldiers and Avarice bending the world around her under her will made many realize that they were fighting a losing battle and so most chose to retreat.

Even AEGIS began to leave the building, both to chase after the terrorists and to avoid being captured by Avarice. Rohan in particular took out a thermal detonator and threw it at Dakoloon in hope of slowing him down as one speeder owh by the terrorists flew by, it's side door opening to reveal a man holding a shoulder mounted rocket launcher, firing the rocket at the sith lord.

Dakoolon saw the thermal detonator and rocket coming and thanks to the force, he backfliped off of the speeder he was chasing the terrorists on just before the two explosives hit and blew it up and sent force lightning at the speeder that fired the rocket before using the force to try and stop Rohan’s speeder. To land he would create a shockwave to help cushion his fall, sending debris and everything not nailed to the ground in the area flying away from the epicenter.
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
☻/
/ \

Menschenfleisch
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschenfleisch » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:42 am

Polly kept her hand shy of her gun, although she was well aware that she might need to draw it at any moment. She probably didn't need to shoot these poor people, but they were holding her up badly. Whoever had shut the door earlier had done so with great force. It wouldn't swing shut on its own like that. Either these were the culprits, or they were accidentally serving as distractions for the real threat. Although, she wondered why their apparent pursuer hadn't done anything after turning out the lights. They hadn't approached her, damaged her gear or hurt Miria in the slightest. That left three possibilities; their enemy was a fucking tool, it was all a big coincidence, or their hunters had done something, but she just didn't know what it was yet. She shifted her hidden weapon away from Miria, trying to put the woman, the man and the girl in front of her all at the same time. Miria's social comfort wasn't worth their safety.

"Now, I think this is getting a little out of hand. Clearly, none of us have all the answers. I think we should stop trying to find someone to blame. It's entirely possible something else-"
"Something else? What the hell is wrong with you, Polly? You just said you nearly suffocated! And now we're all standing here, with a valet who didn't do his job and a man we can't seem to shake." he was absolutely incredulous. Not quite as incredulous as Mnemosyne, though. "Shut up, Marcus! They're standing right there!" "What about it? Clearly, none of them care about offending us. Listen to them! Have you ever seen a more thinly veiled threat in your life!?" Polly put a hand on his shoulder, grimacing. "Please, don't do this now. We're trying not to attract any suspicion." he whirled around, pushing her away. "I don't know what has gotten into you people. You're acting so brave, being so calm, but I can tell you're afraid. When I'm around you, and you're scared, I get- I get this feeling. I think faster, faster, faster! And you know what conclusion I've come to?"

He snatched the gun from Polly's pocket, his hand sliding behind to take it by the handle, and point it up in the air. She stepped forward to stop him and he levelled the barrel at her neck, stepping back up against a wall. "Don't try me! I don't know whether I'm willing to pull the trigger on this thing, so just stop. All of you, listen. There is something hunting us, and it's right here. Right, here! How can you all be so blind? All the clues, it's so blatant. It's- it's... I can't explain it. It's like trying to talk to a beaver about checkers! It's an intuitive thing." he gestured at the rest of the group, clearly rather out of it. "I know a hunter is listening. Even if they're not disguising themselves as one of us, they're still watching. Show yourself! If you reveal yourself now, we can talk. I just have some questions; I'll put down the gun, and we can talk this through!"

Parcia
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 11, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:23 am

Shadow of the Empire
In high Orbit of the planet "Courscant"
UNSC St.Augustine

"Stealth is holding. Their scanners apear to be based on detecting the drive signatures of their ships. Due to us being a much dimmer, much smaller signature in a sea of vary large and active signatures, we are functionally invisible. On top of this, we are Literally Invisible due to an active Stealth vector."

The Captain Looked over to the Green Holographic projection. "Good, lets keep it that way, what ever this planet is, what ever this Galaxy is, its lighting up like the 4th of fucking July. I don't need to get us involved in it." he took a sip of coffee.

"Keep scanning their language indexes and Communications, no brute forcing any encrypted signals, we don't need to draw attention. And get us a full lexicon if you can."

The little green women nodded and disappeared. "Nav, keep us in high orbit, order the team on standby."
So apparently Cobalt has named me a Cyber terrorist, I honestly don't know to be Honored or offended.
Right leaning Centrist from Florida No I am not The Floridaman...hes my uncle. Other then that dont @ me about politics, im leaving that
hell hole behind until I leave Uni.
I reserve all rights to my posts, OCs, and contributions to any threads I post on.
I'm a Pagan too, figure that shit out!
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media ... e_Lock.gif storage
Hooyah Navy.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:26 am

Shadows of the Empire

UNHQ, New York City, Earth-A

Ms. Gray look over the note as she adjust her glasses. "Calling it a peace deal is one way to call it. I would call it rubbish personally." she told Sander. Ms. Gray would hear a ring coming from her tablet and as she brought it out she used the stylist stick to swipe and press on the touch screen to see the message. She smiled at what she saw. "The Overseers have approved the deployment of a few mobile specialized taskforce units to assist you." she look surprised by some of the equipment and teams joining in.

"Wow. Most of them are either heavily modified powered exosuits or mechanized mobile suits. There is even a few reaver teams being deployed." she looked at them as she was sure they had no idea what are reavers. "Think of the superhumans your IMDPO makes and employs." she told them, leaving out the details that makes Reavers different from the superhumans they are use to besides the fact they work for AEGIS.

Ms. Gray look over to one of the exosuit wearing soldier as he got a message from his helmet visor. "Looks like I'm going to Russia, fantastic. Hopefully I don't encounter this world's Baba Yaga. I rather not meet with that old witch again." the man said with a sigh, uncaring how he sounds to the world leaders. Ms. Gray gave him a small grin. "I'll make sure to put in an extra order of spell eater rounds, witch's bane, and ward bags for you General Rico." she joked. The man gave her a fake laugh. "Very funny. I better go now before the Russians take all of the fun." Rico and his squad began to walk back to the gunship.

As the troopers began to board the gunship Ms. Gray turn her attention back to the world leaders. "I would like to be taken to where you all decided will act as as our universal expeditionary settlement. That facility will act as a military base in time of war and hopefully if we all survivor this war it can serve the dual purpose as an embassy. But I have a feeling you would want our embassy building to be away from a military base." she told them as the gunship began to take off, no sound being produce from the craft as it lift off the ground.

The wind caused by the duct fans of the gunship caused Ms. Gray hair to blow along with the current along with the loose parts of her clothing, yet the woman wasn't phased by the strong gust. As the gunship rose up the gush would grow weaker until it was gone. The craft would keep going up until it stopped and hover for a few seconds, the silent jet engines blaring to life and pushing the craft forward as the light on it shimmer briefly before it vanished into thin air. "Now." she told them, most likely getting their attention back to her if they were watching the gunship leaving. "I believe we should leave the city encase the enemy gets any idea of bombarding it from orbit." she told the leaders.

Kozhva, Siberia, Earth-A

As the blizzard raged throughout the area the pilot of the Morrigan gunship was glad for the sensor suite being advanced enough to help deal with the poor visibility. Each onboard computer within the gunships come equip with an AI assistant to help sift through the data and if need be even act as co-pilot in certain situations, the blizzard being such an example of the AIs taking a more active role.

As organic and synthetic pilots had their piloting skills put to the test against the Russian winter the men and woman at the back did their final check up on their weapons. All of them wore the standard exosuit frames that AEGIS creates, known to those in the organzation as the Multipurpose Amplification Service Carapace, or MASC. Yet for this mission the suits were given more armor and the soldiers were given a body forming underset that while flexible and leaving little to the imagination can harden in response to kinetic projectiles and a heat resistant material for direct energy weapons, regulate body tempature and waste, and in an emergency would have the senors built within alert any near by allies of injuries and assist with the performance of the suit such as increasing connectivity between the weaker and to reduce fatigue. The artificial muscles the undersuits have mixed with those found in the outer armoured layer and servor motors would grant the users increased strength, endurance, and speed. These and other modifications done to the exosuits would rightfully earn the pieces of equipment the title of power armor.

Most of the group had their helmets off as they did their finally check up. The pieces of armor attached to the frame of the exosuits. The strongest piece of armor was the piece that covered the shoulders, chest, and abdomen of the wearers. The second strongest was the helmets with the groin being the third. The suits had other pieces of armors found throughout the body; plates covering the biceps, elbows, forearms, thighs, knees, and calfs. The feet had metal boots and the gloves had small pieces of metal on parts that won't effect finger movements negatively. The armor was painted with winter camouflage.

The outer armor layer is made of a thick metal alloy that is very resilient, can take significant punishment, and is nearly impervious to small arms fire. While enough shots from armor piercing rounds will breach the outer shell, the suit can take a few glancing blows from them without compromising the armor's structural integrity. The outer shell of the MASC is covered with a refractive coating to help disperse the heat experienced by direct energy weapons, the solution AEGIS was able to make to deal with the DEW employed by Venom. Underneath the armored bodysuit is a gel-filled layer, this gel layer regulates the temperature of the suit and can change its density to conform to the wearer's shape - the temperature inside the suit is controlled by the moisture absorbing cloth suit underneath the hydrostatic layer. The hydrostatic gel layer can also be pressurized to various levels to potentially save the wearers life should the wearer be subjected to high G forces or a high velocity impact; however, over pressurizing this layer can cause nitrogen embolisms. Rumors persist of them working on something to deal with the DEW that Venom is using and even the blasters from the First Order but until now these will act as their defense. That and not getting hit in general.

The helmets for most members were a simple in design. A large helmet that covered the heads of the soldier with a large visor for them to look through and part of the helmet completely covers the soldiers mouths and nose, a necessary design choice due to one of the key systems built within the system. These systems are but not limited to: a Heads Up Display to linked to sensors in the gloves detects the type of weapon and devices held, and to project fire power, ammunition count, a targeting reticle, waypoints, a radio uplink for communication, health monitoring and other helpful data. The Helmet also has other useful equipment to protect and aid the user in hostile conditions. This includes: filters to remove toxins from the atmosphere, a supply to provide air to the wearer during EVA, sonar and motion sensors, communications, solar-powered lighting, and imaging and video gear. The final upgrade to be given was the Vital Energy Radiation Imaging Tactical Awareness System or VERITAS, and the other imaging systems that come with it like low light, thermal, and ultraviolet imaging and a neural link system between the suits and the AI assistants that these variants possess.

However a few helmets were different. One had a more gasmask appearance and three eyes, these along with the chameleon cloak were used by the snipers of the team, the helmets giving them more options to see the enemy from across vast distance and giving them the dual purpose as recon scouts. The next helmet had two large lens that almost look as though they belonged to a fly, the two antennas didn't help much on drawing away from the comparisons. These were for both sensor and communication duty. These along with the interconnected link with the computers systems within the other MASCs in the unit obviously designate the individual as the commander of the unit. Rico always hated those helmets in particular, which is why he often has someone in his team who is more skilled with sensors and communication to wear it instead of him. He wouldn't be surprised if other commanders and generals like him do the same just to avoid wearing those god awful things.

The soldiers would hear from the pilot that they are beginning to reach the city, the soldiers putting on their helmets and their HUD coming to life as AR projections appeared before them. As the ships began to land the fans would create a cloud of pushed up snow around them, the ships using the buildings as cover to minimize the chances of the enemy spotting them. The troops would active their thermal-optic camouflage and leave the ships quickly so the gunships can take off and be safe at the air unnoticed. From the ground large foot prints can be seen and a loud noise heard. Some Morrigans were modified to carry much larger passengers, these being the Goliath Mecha-Suits.

Standing at twelve to fifteen feet tall the machines that stepped out of the Morrigan Carrier Variant's perception fields were a hybrid between miniature mechanized walkers and armoured powered exoskeleton suits. The mechs look almost like enlarged copies of the MASCs used by the soldiers but with no hints of the undersuit behind the metal outer layer. Like the MASC the mechas were made to resist against kinetic, explosives, and thermal weapons. However the helmets on some of the Goliaths resembled more closely to their larger Jotun counterparts as they have the snorkeling mouth piece with the breathing tubes connected to it and the large red singular eyes, and others seem to have no other face besides glowing dots and lines on them.

Playing the role of heavy infantry and shock troopers, both units moved through the city. The mecha suits stayed within the city to wait for enemy forces while the invisible exotroopers ran through the streets of the city, some like the snipers were searching for vantage points while others search for ambush spots, other simply want to leave the city to join the battle. For those that want to join they would appeircate the fact that their suits have both a jump jet pack and anti gravitational technology to allow them to jump at great heights along with dashing and hovering. General Rico was one of the troopers who wanted to help the Russians in the fight itself.

Jedi Temple

Hearing about the story of the alien the commander wasn't surprised to hear that a rift was involved, that seems to be the case for everything now. But hearing his request to find a space station made an idea appear in their head. "We will take you to a space station and one that offers the fastest ships in the whole galaxy. But you will need to pay us first." the commander said. The other soldiers looked at their commander with confusion on what they were thinking. "But I doubt you have money and while forcing you to work at manual labor like a wage slave would be the most likely result for you if you want to get back you are in luck. If you can help us deal with these terrorists than we will grant you free access to our space station."

The commander knew that Ben had no choice. He had no money to board any ship and right now his only ticket back home is willing to help if only he helps them in turn. When Ben finally accepts to help them out the commander would take out a tablet and show Ben a map of the Jedi Temple's interior. "We have several groups planting bombs in the archives and another hold up in the master's room with hostages. We have two teams that are being sent to deal with those situation. You get to decide which one you feel your best to handle." the commander told him.
Last edited by Naval Monte on Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rostavykhan
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:30 am

Dead Man's Party

The click of Polly's - now Marcus's - gun being drawn, was once again followed by Katya's. However, instead of Polly or any of the strangers, Katya's sights fell squarely on the young man himself.

"Now now, darling, there's no need for roughhousing. Same goes for you, big man.", She said, waving her gun towards Ganon slightly, as the valet struggled in his grip. "We don't want anything bad to happen here, after all."

Katya's chipper smile hadn't faded one bit, but her eyes betrayed the faux friendliness that she'd given off moments before. They were like daggers, piercing into Marcus, Ganon, the Valet, and everyone else in front of her. That murderous, icy gaze, juxtaposed to her calm, pretty smile, gave her a very uncanny, very unnerving air. As opposed to Miria, who was shaking, or Ammy, who growled, or Marcus, who was beginning to panic, Katya was perfectly still, and almost abnormally calm, despite her undeniable anger.

"I don't believe we can afford to run about like savages, threatening strangers and making accusations so brazenly. There would be no order then! And I do enjoy having order."

While Katya held her gun steady, the fact uncertain as to whether her vague threat against the others being a threat or not, the valet was uncertain whether to try and break free of Ganon, or stay and hope that his body would shield him from a potential shootout. The woman in the dress began to step back, While Mr. Wex slowly lowered his arms, still keeping them in front of himself. "Miss Sterling is right, everyone, there's no need for this. I don't know what you're talking about with hunters, but whatever is going on, we can probably settle it without killing each other."

Like the businessmen, Miria was also concerned with the sudden turn of events. While everyone in the hall prepared to kill one another, Miria's mind was racing with a multitude of scenarios, as she imagined everything bad that could happen. A gunfight? Them turning on one another? The bad guys not being bad guys, and them hurting innocents? The bad guys actually being the bad guys, and getting the jump on them? Marcus was spilling the damn beans, rambling about hunters. Part of this was her fault, she knew - she'd been unnerved, and scared, and Ammy had sensed it. Miria, however, wasn't resolved to kill anyone. She'd already felt horrible after she thought she'd helped kill Ganon, so she didn't want to deal with that again. She had growled at the valet because he unnerved her, but she hadn't honestly intended to hurt him, at least not it she had a choice in the matter.

Miria shivered, and took in a shaky breath. She needed to help to try and defuse the situation, and fast. "Guy? Guys!", She stuttered, stepping out from behind Polly. She was scared, but she knew she had to at least speak up. "Guys, look, this is crazy. We're all on edge, so let's just calm down, okay?", She asked. "I think this guy is right.", She nodded, moving closer to Wex. "He's right, and Miss, err..Miss Sterling is, too. This isn't right."

Standing behind Miria, Wex gazed down at the small girl, and nodded. "I'm glad you understand."

Ganon and Ammy were preoccupied with the valet. Marcus and Polly were at odds. Katya was taking aim at Marcus. Miria was open, and had her back to them. Mnemosyne was far enough away to make their move before she got to them, and Issun was so small that they hardly even noticed him. That was all that was needed to turn the tide back in their favor, and all thanks to their squabbling. He shifted to one side, slowly, naturally...and then he grabbed Miria from behind, easily overpowering her. "Alright, that's enough.", The man stated loudly, a sharp tone to his voice - he wasn't acting friendly anymore. Miria tried to bite his arm, but his lady friend made sure to back him up by approaching the group once more. She reached a hand into the man's pocket while his hands were busy, and pulled out a small derringer, pressing it to Miria's temple. "Drop the boy now, and back away, or the girl gets it.", She told them.

Katya's stomach dropped. Her facade finally cracked, just a twinge, as her left eye twitched. Without thinking, she swung her pistol towards the lady, but the soft click of the derringer's hammer being cocked kept her from opening fire herself. Katya froze.

It seemed as though they were in a pickle.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Slenderman The CreepyPasta King » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:27 pm

Jedi Temple

Hearing about the story of the alien the commander wasn't surprised to hear that a rift was involved, that seems to be the case for everything now. But hearing his request to find a space station made an idea appear in their head. "We will take you to a space station and one that offers the fastest ships in the whole galaxy. But you will need to pay us first." the commander said. The other soldiers looked at their commander with confusion on what they were thinking. "But I doubt you have money and while forcing you to work at manual labor like a wage slave would be the most likely result for you if you want to get back you are in luck. If you can help us deal with these terrorists than we will grant you free access to our space station."

The commander knew that Ben had no choice. He had no money to board any ship and right now his only ticket back home is willing to help if only he helps them in turn. When Ben finally accepts to help them out the commander would take out a tablet and show Ben a map of the Jedi Temple's interior. "We have several groups planting bombs in the archives and another hold up in the master's room with hostages. We have two teams that are being sent to deal with those situation. You get to decide which one you feel your best to handle." the commander told him.

Ben knew that if he didn’t want to reveal all an aerophibian could do, and he needed access to the station if he could take off without being shot down, because as fast as an aerophibian can be and as good as their reflexes are, the manta ray like species could not see behind them. As much as he would like to help free the hostages, Jetray wasn’t the stealthiest alien in Ben’s arsenal. He could help with the bombs with the aliens superior speed, but one stray eye beam could hit a bomb. Sighing he decided to transform into an alien that could sneak so he could hell with the hostages. Bringing his hand to the green and black hourglass like symbol on his chest, he hit it and a bright green light flashed, when it died down, a blue moth man with its hood up and solid green eyes appeared. As it breathed out you could see it’s breath. “Big Chill!!” it whispered out. This was a necrofriggian. “I’ll help with the hostages.” Ben said in a chilly voice, every syllable his breath could be seen like it was sub zero, “lead the way.”
Last edited by Slenderman The CreepyPasta King on Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
☻/
/ \

Menschenfleisch
Diplomat

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Menschenfleisch » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:42 am

Well, this was shitty. Polly's hand snapped like a python, taking Marcus by the wrist. For someone who for all she knew had been birthed from a rock, he was actually quite strong. She twisted his hand hard, forcing him to the drop the gun. With one deft motion she picked it out of the air and leapt back. She'd waited until Marcus had stated his intentions to do that, expecting him to elicit some kind of telling reaction from those who were watching. It seemed, though, that he was just joining in the general neuroticism of the group. "Get a hold of yourself! Look me in the eyes right now, Cain, and tell me what you're doing! Tell me who you are, and why you're here." "I'm the only one who's trying to solve this problem, you ignorant cunt!" he nursed his limb, hunching himself over like an animal, and keeping himself near the fringes of the hall. "This is just... too much. Czernobog, these sins, everything we've had to deal with-" "Oh, would you stop bleeding your heart out, talking about our 'hunters'? Nothing of note has happened yet!" he wildly gestured at the ongoing crisis, face bursting with indignation. "I'd call this a pretty big deal, Nem!"

"If none of you are willing to bite the bullet, then I'm obligated to do it for you! And clearly, not a single one of you wants to take the threat seriously. We're not just being hunted, we're stuck in another dimension! Trapped with limited air, supplies, and time to figure out what's going on. Even if there was no monster, this'd still be a massive cause for alarm! Nobody even knows where we fucking are, least of all how to get us back!"

He stared down Katya's barrel, muscles tense and shoulders up. Mnemosyne made sure to put herself between them, knowing that of the group, she was the only one besides Katya to have a perfect sanity record. "I think all of us are stressed. There's no doubt that whatever the monster did to us back there, it's hurting us now. Please, all of you. Put down your weapons, and we can leave this place alive. If the hunters are real, based on the word of a guest, I might add, then killing each other will only help them. If they're not, then we'd be murdering people. I don't know about you, but I think neither of those options are an acceptable path to safety." she raised her hands, slowly. "I don't want to see you people putting each other down." her last remark was directed, and punchy.

"I'm glad you found the time to say that, lass. Looks like we're not quite out of the woods yet, though." they all looked toward the man and his hostage, a muffgun in hand. "Funny that you have one of those things. Last I checked, guns weren't legal in this country." she circled around, and the man followed. His grip tightened a little, and his brow set. If they tried to outflank him, Miria was going to die. Marcus took a cautious step forward and found his leg blocked by the operative's, preventing him from moving ahead of her. "Polly, I can-" "Stay out of this!" she was back to shouting. She didn't blink, didn't breathe unless it was absolutely necessary. Her stare was ice cold, and her fingers were dry as sand. "Put. The girl. Down."
Last edited by Menschenfleisch on Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:13 am

Ganon and Ammy
Dead Man's Party

Ammy drew her head back and her jaw hung open as the Sun Goddess found herself at a stalemate.
For once she had no idea what to do.
Issun, on the other hand, yelled up at Ganon with a frantic tone in his voice for once.
"Put him down, man! Put him down!"

Ganon hesitated a second too long, then released the man from his grip, then turned away to face the people holding the woman hostage.
"Who are you? By what right do you have to take hostages? I released your companion, now release ours."
The Warlock overhead Marcus and he turned around so fast, you think for his age he'd have sprained something.

My, My, you certainly are vulgar, aren't you? Far more so than I was in my youth. Do remember to keep yourself in check, will you?"
Ganon then added as an afterthought.
"Especially in the company of these woman, yes, even you, Sun Goddess; And if you think of attacking me, Marcus, I strongly advise you not to. Save your anger for another day, we must get out of this place alive and well."
Ignoring Ammy, who appeared to be laughing somehow, the tranformed aged warlock pointed his trident towards Wex and the woman.
"We must deal with them first."

Doug & Link
Coruscant
Chancellor building hangar

Doug darted from shadow to shadow, silently acknowledging the trio of Cornerians heading towards the back of the hangar - they had cornered the terrorists behind a parked shuttle.
Normally, the pilot would have been ecstatic to be around unknown aircraft, he was now, but yet figuring out what the ships in the hangar were would have to wait.
"Okay. There's four left that are showing up on the Slate."
Doug held out a roughed, scarred hand.
"Your pistol, can I have it for a few seconds?"
Link hesitated for a second, then wordlessly handed Doug the flintlock pistol and Doug started walking towards the shuttle.

Two gunshots rang out and the two blinking red dots nearest the two Hylians slowly faded from the Shiekah Slate scanners.
Doug returned to Link's side a few moments later and handed the pistol back to him.
"Those two are gone. Now we wait to clear up here and then...."
The older Hylian raised his gaze to the destroyed rafters.
"I honestly don't know what's going to happen next. I'm just as confused and clueless as you are."
Last edited by Skylus on Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rostavykhan
Minister

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rostavykhan » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:15 am

Dead Man's Party

Miria didn't say a word. She didn't budge and inch. She didn't want to risk it - dying wasn't on her "to do" list, especially not if it meant her everlasting soul belonging to some stranger. She stared back at the others, gun pressed to her head, vision blurring from the rising tears. She needed to keep calm; it was okay to get a little teary-eyed, but she needed to keep a level head and not let the panic get to her this time. She just needed to get out of the man's grip, out of the woman's sights. She could move fast enough to shake them...if she wasn't already tight in Wex's grip. The man stared Katya in her eyes. Katya stared back, still smiling...still holding her pistol. The woman looked at Polly and cursed. "Drop her? Forget about it.", She said. Katya chirped; "Then we won't let go of your friend.", She told them bluntly, to Miria's surprise. "Ganon, keep an eye on the boy. We aren't cooperating until our friends here agree to it. How's an old-fashioned prisoner exchange?"

Miria began to grit her teeth. "You better accept."

The woman in the dress scoffed. "Or what?"

"Or I'll eat you the second you slip up."

Wex, supposedly the leader of their little group, narrowed his eyes. A prisoner exchange? Right, the albino freak for their man. Even as lazy as he was, they needed him. Of course, then what? All eight of them, versus the three of them? With nothing in between to stop the shooting? He was smarter than that. It seemed like a bad spot for them to be in, but the more time he had to think about it, the more he realized that their little detective friends had been the ones to slip up. The valet was near them, and that made him and Wex separate targets. He could surprise them with his power, and if they tried to shoot, then...bang. Having the beansprout as a meat shield also wasn't bad.

"Slothy-boy", He spoke up, grinning. Katya's eye twitched again. "All they got holding your gas back is a jacket, right? They didn't replace the pipe."

The valet's eyes lit up, as if realizing something. Miria gasped, hearing a distant sound that would elude the others, with the exception of perhaps Ammy. The gun pressed harder into her temple. She knew that if she told them of the sound of twisting metal and rushing gas, she was done for. Katya didn't need to hear it; she realized what Wex was up to.

The smell of gas grew sharper in the hall - much sharper. It would only grow stronger. They thought that they had the upper hand, but their hunters had supposedly outplayed them, and worst of all, Ganon and Marcus and Ammy had all called it, but she'd been hesitant. That pissed her off - that, and the way that Wex seemed to notice it. He was mocking her with his gaze; she'd been a fool, and now he had all but won - he had Miria to stop them from shooting; he had his friend holding them back too; now, he had the gas rushing back in, ensuring that anyone who opened fire would ignite the hallway. Well, she wasn't about to let him bask in his smug victory. She knew that she needed to nip their gas problem - their Sloth problem - in the bud now. It would probably hurt for everyone, but to hesitate would be even worse.

"Get down now, Children.", She said, her words aimed at her comrades. "It's time we fix this leak once and for all."

Wex's smug grin seemed to falter. Miria's face, somehow, turned even paler than usual, and the girl closed her eyes tight. Katya's smile, however, only seemed to grow. She'd called the prick's bluff. Well, really, he wasn't bluffing, so it was more like she had done exactly what he wanted her to do, albeit in a manner that had completely caught him off guard. Her plan was foolhardy, practically suicidal, but...he'd hurt her pride, and she was a very sore loser.

Without warning, she snapped her head towards the Valet, took aim, and pulled the trigger, igniting the volatile air, as the hallway flashed a brilliant, blinding white, and sent shockwaves throughout the building.

She really hoped her hair wouldn't be ruined when the smoke cleared.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:08 am

Shadow of the Empire
Coruscant

As the UNSC St.Augustine remained invisible to both the naked eye and the sensors of both the ships on orbit and on the planet one ship lacked such sophisticated stealth system, and it was flying directly on their path. The transport was filled with many terrified passengers who were only cooperating with the terrorists due to the weapons and bomb vests on them. As the fanatics patrol through the ship others were down in the ship's hyper drive.

When they took the ship some of the engineers were working on the hyperdrive and after hearing what happened to the ships quickly sabotage the hyperdrive to prevent the First Order terrorists from using the ship as a weapon. These engineers were now dead as those working with the First Order was trying to fix the hyperdrive. The St. Augustine can either intercept the ship as it fly towards them or if possible just leave the ships alone

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:48 am

Shadow of the Empire
UNSC St.Augustine

Cue the Music

"I see it, taking evasive action!" with this, the St.Augustine suddenly went in to full burn to evade the transport screaming full on at the small corvette. While the ship would have no problem dancing around the lumbering liner, the sudden ramping up of engines broke their stealth vector.

As the Corvette Came up along side the transport, the ships AI, Helen piped over the Internal Speakers. "Captain, I am receiving multiple distress signals from that ship, its apparently a civilian liner that's been hijacked by..."The First Order?" What type of egotistical name is that..."

Captain Dunaway made his choice in moments. Switching on the PA system, he spoke in to the small room the Team used for their barracks. "Scramble for boarding action in 5, report to the Hanger."

The team had already been up and awake, the sudden transport to another galaxy putting all 25 of the crew on edge.

With in moments, the 4 Troopers and Petra, the Spartan, were int he bay of the D77 Pelican when the Captain gave them the brief. Seeing as this was a boarding opp, they mostly went with CQC load outs, M7 Suppressed SMGs, M45 Combat shotguns. Petra, to her credit, chose her MA5 Assault rifle. As they loaded in, the Ships AI came to life next to the pilot and started.

"Right, boarding Op, captain wants you to secure what we have identified via scans to be the ships bridge and Engineering sections respectively. Distress calls tell us the..." The AI sighed, "First Order" is attempting to use the ship as an FTL ram, cutting off the bridge and engineering would allow us to secure the vessel and keep it from doing so. Once we secure it, we hand it back over to the Civvies and get the hell out."

She paused, patching the Captain in. "Helen is uploading a rough translation of the common written language in to your HUDs, Petra, once your in the bridge, we need to you download their star charts and Navigation Data. ROE goes as fallow: Fire if only fired upon, There are non-Human Non Combatants present, so check your fire. Intel suggests the common small arm is energy based, so keep your eyes peeled."

After a short pause, the Engines on the Pelican started to spool up. "Right, Scans also indicate high concentrations of what we think to be IEDs, meaning we might have bomb Vests. Aim for the head and be quiet about it...with that, I wish you good luck."

The Pelican shuddered and roared to life. Their DC-77 was a light Gunship of sorts. Fits a pair of 4 missile Anti-aircraft missiles, a twin linked pair of 40mm Cannons on the chin mount, a second pair of M41 LAAGs on gambol mounts under the wings. Lastly a rear mounted M41 LAAG on the rear Ramp. It was designed to allow for rapid insertions and fire support, though only having a single bird made them cautious to use it as such.

With a final check of the systems, the bird lifted off and dropped out of the hanger.
So apparently Cobalt has named me a Cyber terrorist, I honestly don't know to be Honored or offended.
Right leaning Centrist from Florida No I am not The Floridaman...hes my uncle. Other then that dont @ me about politics, im leaving that
I reserve all rights to my posts, OCs, and contributions to any threads I post on.
Hooyah Navy.

Parcia
Powerbroker

Democratic Socialists

Postby Parcia » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:09 pm

Shadow of the Empire
UNSC St.Augustine

They Came in hard and Fast, the Pelican breaching the hanger shield and for a brief moment, causing the bay to decompress for a short while. Which was good, because it gave the Co-pilot ample times to open up on the combatants the promptly lit the pelican up with red laser fire. The sound of muffle cannon fire and steady beat of chain guns emptying their drums resonated through the cargo bay as the 5 man team set about preparing them selves.

Once the bay was cleared of hostiles, the bird shuttered to a stop and set down on the metallic floor, the door ramp opening with a thud. The team disembarked in a standard circle formation, securing their sectors before the Spartan came over the radio. "Whisky your clear for exfil, stay on station for fast evac if things get hairy." Whisky, the Pilot, gave a pair of clicks over the radio signaling his acknowledgement before the pelican lifted off once again.

When the bird was fully out of the hanger, the team made a b-line for the door and stacked up on it. Finding it closed, though not locked, they waited a moment and heard what sounded like several sets of foot steps making for the door. They stood back and leveled their weapons and waited. With a whoosh, the door slid open and the team all tensed.

Instead of reinforcements, Civilians came out, Humans, mostly, though there were a few non humans in the mix. Cartwell was about to address them when a hale of more red energy weapons fire lanced out and started cutting the group down. The group sprung in to action, peeping out and taking pot shots at the rapidly advancing combatants, catching them off guard as they were cut down by a hail of bullets. The Combatants seemed to lack proper military training, as they simply stood in the open and shot at the cover the Team hid behind, leading to the whole group, a platoons worth of them, being dropped in seconds of precise weapons fire.

With the initial threat dealt with they began to advance down the hall in formation, finishing off a few living Enemies before coming to a fork. Making use of their internal Coms, Petra spoke, "Right, head to engineering and clear it out, i'll head to the bridge." They all gave their Acknowledgements before splitting off. While they likely would never be able to speak the various different languages, they were able to at least fallow written signs that marked the way to different sections of the ship.
Hooyah Navy.

Naval Monte
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Naval Monte » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:28 pm

Shadows of the Empire
Coruscant

The St. Augustine would see the ship trying to make an evasive maneuver as they become visible to it. The terrorists pilots in the ships cursing in every language he knows as he tries to turn the ship away from the other ship. The massive craft was sadly not a very maneuverable one, its three large engines while designed to give it great forward momentum meant that if it wanted to turn around it would have to do so slowly and carefully. As it list to the left side it was still moving forward to the cruiser.

The inertial compensators and gravity plating was what kept the passengers and the terrorists from becoming a blood smear on the ships walls, yet enough force was still applied to make a few terrorists lose their balance and nearly fall until they grabbed on to whatever near by objects were there to prevent them from falling to the ground and giving any passengers ideas of trying to be a hero on fight them.

The terrorists all got word from the pilot of a smaller craft exiting from the mystery ship and that it was heading for them. "You two are with me." Said one of the terrorists as they rushed down the hall. A few terrorists that remained in their locations either grabbed random passengers and used them as shields while waiting for the boarding party or they sat with the passengers to try and ambush them.

As the boarding party explore the halls of the ship they would hear footsteps approaching to them quickly. Before they can formulate a plan to attack they would see that it was civilians running towards them. They would hear blaster fire and see a couple of civvies being gun down by terrorists who were after them. Others who were not shot went down as they hope that by acting they were shot the terrorists would ignore them.

The act in truth would have failed but with the survivors down it did allow the terrorists to see the boarding party to which they promptly turn their blasters at them and began to open fire on the group. To make matters more difficult some of the terrorists had bomb vests on them. From the other side of the hall a few terrorists were hiding behind cover ready to ambush the team should the group they are facing fail to kill them.

The pilot in the meantime had an E-11 blaster to use should they reach them. But they were guarded by two terrorists with bomb vests, they can use the threat of them blowing up to slow them down. The pilot let a wicked smile form as he felt his trump card in his pants. The switch to activate the bomb vests in his guards.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse