NATION

PASSWORD

El-Amin Caliphate Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

El-Amin Caliphate Embassy Program

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:10 am

The Khalifah of El-Amin had made an embassy proposal long ago, but it seems that not enough nations have noticed the request. Taking note of this delimma, Johar Naasih El-Amin has decided to restate the embassy program. Here it is: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=el- ... /id=953978

If you agree with the terms of the embassy program, please copy and paste this into your post:
Code: Select all
I, ______________ of ______________, agree to the terms of this embassy program and I wish to establish ties with El-Amin Caliphate.

Nations who have established ties with El-Amin Caliphate:
A m e n r i a
Viksberg
Thucia
The Black Party
Gopnikea (CTE)
New Excalibus
Ru-
Hamidiye
Samudera Darussalam
Paakistaan
Free China
Reino do Brazil
Valentine Z
Thermodolia
Libonesia
Paradeavenlisian States
Last edited by El-Amin Caliphate on Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:56 am, edited 9 times in total.
Kubumba Tribe's sister nation. NOT A PUPPET! >w< In fact, this one came 1st.
Proud Full Member of the Council of Islamic Cooperation!^u^
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Democracy and Freedom Index
Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Ru-
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ru- » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:29 pm

I, King Yoshio I Rellinaiche of Ru, agree to the terms of this embassy program and I wish to establish ties with El-Amin Caliphate.

If you require more information about the Ruvian Empire, we are always willing to answer any questions you may have.
A civilization with an over 3,000 year history of lizard people killing each other and enslaving everyone else. Now they've finally calmed down and formed a modern westernized constitutional monarchy. (long live Emperor Yoshio!)

Note: Any factbook entries over a year old are severely out of date and may be subject to extreme revision and retconning soon. If you have questions on anything about Ru, please feel free to ask.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:18 pm

Ru- wrote:I, King Yoshio I Rellinaiche of Ru, agree to the terms of this embassy program and I wish to establish ties with El-Amin Caliphate.

If you require more information about the Ruvian Empire, we are always willing to answer any questions you may have.

Accepted :)
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS
https://americanvision.org/948/theonomy-vs-theocracy/ wrote:God’s law cannot govern a nation where God’s law does not rule in the hearts of the people

Plaetopia wrote:Partly Free / Hybrid regime (score 4-6) El-Amin Caliphate (5.33)

Hamidiye
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hamidiye » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:21 pm

I, Mustafa han bin Abdülmecid, Sultan of the Devlet-i ʿAlīye-i ʿHamidīye, agree to the terms of this embassy program and I wish to establish ties with El-Amin Caliphate. Please conduct any further details with my Reîs ül-küttâb, İbrahim paşa.
Cives, floreat Europa
Opus magnum vocat vos
Stellae signa sunt in caelo
Aureae, quae iungant nos
-ПТН--ХЛО-
☪ 1881 - 193∞!
Pro: Social Authoritarianism, Kemalism, Militarism. Contra: liberalism, capitalism, communism, progressivism, religion

[ kebab intensifies ]
factbook link

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:57 pm

I, King Iskandar II Sriwijaya, the King of Samudera Darussalam and its Dominions, agree to the terms of this embassy program and I wish to establish ties with El-Amin Caliphate.

If you need further information about the Crowned Republic, please do not hesitate to contact us. We also have a diplomatic programme, and once it reopened we will notify you to kindly establish a mission in our country, as to ease the diplomatic and communication links between our nations. May both of our countries prosper and be peaceful always, under His protection.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:50 pm

Both are accepted. And Samudera Darussalam, notify me whenever your diplomacy program is up and running. :)
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:36 pm

Bump
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Paakistaan
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Agreed

Postby Paakistaan » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:07 am

I, Altaf ur rehman, leader of Paakistaan, agree to the terms of this embassy program and I wish to establish ties with El-Amin Caliphate.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:48 am

Paakistaan wrote:I, Altaf ur rehman, leader of Paakistaan, agree to the terms of this embassy program and I wish to establish ties with El-Amin Caliphate.

I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Free China
Envoy

Founded: Dec 11, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Free China » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:22 am

I, Chou I-kwang, the President of the Republic of China, agree to the terms of this embassy program and I wish to establish ties with El-Amin Caliphate.

If you need further information about the Chinese Republic, please do not hesitate to contact us. The Chinese Republic is currently preparing diplomatic programme, and once it is formally established we will notify you to kindly establish a mission in our country, as to promote diplomatic, economically and formally establish communication links between our nations. May our two nations establish positive relations in near future talks as promised.
Last edited by Free China on Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ▄█   
  ▄▀ █   
  ▀▀▀█▀  

中央通訊社
 與 中 國 聯 繫 
 13:12 26/02/2023
-----

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:58 am

Free China wrote:I, Chou I-kwang, the President of the Republic of China, agree to the terms of this embassy program and I wish to establish ties with El-Amin Caliphate.

If you need further information about the Chinese Republic, please do not hesitate to contact us. The Chinese Republic is currently preparing diplomatic programme, and once it is formally established we will notify you to kindly establish a mission in our country, as to promote diplomatic, economically and formally establish communication links between our nations. May our two nations establish positive relations in near future talks as promised.

I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:58 am

Ministério dos Negocios Extrangeiros - Gabinete do Ministro

Your Majesty

By His Majesty of Reino do Brazil command I, Sancha Trindade, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Reino do Brazil, agree to the terms of this embassy program and I wish to establish ties with El-Amin Caliphate.

May God keep You in good health.
Sancha Trindade

Joannes I Regnum Brasiliae Rex

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:01 am

I, Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Svitw. Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing
of De Sierlijke und Verwonderlijk Feline Utopia et its Heerlijke Autonomous Opperheerschappij ov Valentine Z (The Graceful and Wonderful Feline Utopia and its Glorious Autonomous Superpowers of Valentine Z), agree to the terms of this embassy program and I wish to establish ties with El-Amin Caliphate.

We also believe that we will have lasting ties with El-Amin Caliphate, given Valentine Z's policy on accepting different religions, specifically Islam.

- Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Svitw. Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing

Embassy withdrawn. Ties severed.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:47 am, edited 7 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:52 pm

Both are accepted :)
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:09 pm

To: Johar Naasih El-Amin
From: Steven Williams, Secretary of State of the National Republic of Thermodolia
Subject: Establishment of diplomatic ties
Encryption Level: Mild

Greetings,

While we would like to establish diplomatic relations with your nation we cannot allow your nation to fund the construction of religious institutions in accordance with Section 12.34-56 of the Federal Foreign Influenced Corruption Act of 2003.

Non profits from your nation can still construct religious institutions, just not your government. Furthermore attempting to inact religious law is illegal under National Secularism Act of 1956 and the Federal Secularism Act of 2020.

However your government can fund religious institutions and inact religious laws in republics if the government of the republics allow this to take place.

I hope this won’t be a problem for your nation and I hope we can establish diplomatic relations that are mutual beneficial to our nations

Sincerely,
Steven Williams, Secretary of State
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:51 pm

Thermodolia wrote:To: Johar Naasih El-Amin
From: Steven Williams, Secretary of State of the National Republic of Thermodolia
Subject: Establishment of diplomatic ties
Encryption Level: Mild

Greetings,

While we would like to establish diplomatic relations with your nation we cannot allow your nation to fund the construction of religious institutions in accordance with Section 12.34-56 of the Federal Foreign Influenced Corruption Act of 2003.

Non profits from your nation can still construct religious institutions, just not your government. Furthermore attempting to inact religious law is illegal under National Secularism Act of 1956 and the Federal Secularism Act of 2020.

However your government can fund religious institutions and inact religious laws in republics if the government of the republics allow this to take place.

I hope this won’t be a problem for your nation and I hope we can establish diplomatic relations that are mutual beneficial to our nations

Sincerely,
Steven Williams, Secretary of State

I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Libonesia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 06, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Libonesia » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:42 am

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious and Merciful

For the Sake of Benefiting Our Brotherhood and Alliance, Our Brother Ustadz Abdulradzak Abdulhakim the Leader of Islamic State of Libonesia Ordered Me as Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Country as My Duty to Send you this Message to you Brother.

I, Nasrudin Ambag of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Libonesia agree to the terms of this embassy program and I wish to establish ties with El-Amin Caliphate. My Allah Bless you Brother
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
ㄸㅊㄹㅂㅍ ㅎㅍㅃㅊ ㅌㅆㅃㄹㅂㅍㅈ
دولة الإسلامية الليبونسيا
Islamic State of Libonesia

Membership: UN, WTO, OIC, OECD, AMAN, IFTC, CFME, APEC, G50, ICDN, ECO

Paradeavenlisian States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Paradeavenlisian States » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:19 am

I, President Judicius Angevin of Paradeavenlisian States, agree to the terms of this embassy program and I wish to establish ties with El-Amin Caliphate.

Note: We are very accepting of all types of religion(except for Satanism of course), which are all equally respected and Islam is certainly no exception. If you have any questions and/or want more information about the Federal Republic, then feel free to ask and we'll certainly be willing to answer each and every one of them!
Paradiraneami Taihou | ParadeavenlisianStates | ᚚᚐᚏᚐᚇᚔᚏᚐᚅᚓᚐᚋᚔ ᚈᚐᚔᚆᚑᚒ
MAJOR OVERHAUL ONGOING

El-Amin Caliphate
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby El-Amin Caliphate » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:55 am

Both are accepted :)
I'm a (Pan) Islamist ;)
CLICK THIS

Paakistaan
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Paakistaan » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:13 pm

I, Altaf IR Rahman, Head of Islamic Republic of Paakistaan, agree to the terms of this embassy program and I wish to establish ties with El-Amin Caliphate.

Coliantia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Coliantia » Fri Jun 24, 2022 3:36 pm

OP doesn't exist anymore lol
Republic of Coliantia
Proud member of the TPA! Join today, Pacific nations!
[url=https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1733240]No one asked but here's some stuff about me[/url

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information