NATION

PASSWORD

Trivia weirdness

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Witchcraft and Sorcery
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Trivia weirdness

Postby Witchcraft and Sorcery » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:04 pm

Hi y'all,

I just noticed something with the trivia. I got to the end and it said I had completed all 323 questions. Then I went to the leaderboard and saw someone was at #1 with 324 questions answered. Screenshots below, the raw images are quite large so i figured it was better to just link them than even spoiler :P What's up with the question weirdness?

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... image0.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... image0.png

In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice. Commended by SC #429.
Represented in the WA by the mysterious hooded figures lurking in the dog park, speaking through voice changers.

[8:17 PM] Dakota: You're a lame moralist
[8:17 PM] Dakota: But it's okay because the rest of your personality makes up for it

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:07 pm

I can also confirm this, having noticed when I got the 'you've answered everything message' and then immediately seeing the leaderboard with someone having 324.
Just kinda forgot to read a question fully when re-re-re-re-re-re-doing (memorize everything ftw) the questions to get my own screenshots :blush:

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:21 pm

One of my questions got weird and repeated itself twice. I think the other player must have gotten to that question as a repeat before it was removed. It shouldn't be the case anymore and I'll work on adding a couple more.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:24 pm

Jakker wrote:One of my questions got weird and repeated itself twice. I think the other player must have gotten to that question as a repeat before it was removed. It shouldn't be the case anymore and I'll work on adding a couple more.

Thanks for the info :)

Witchcraft and Sorcery
Envoy

Founded: Feb 01, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Witchcraft and Sorcery » Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:05 pm

Thanks Jakker! I do recall at least one or two instances of answers either not appearing to submit properly or questions repeating themselves, though I can’t recall when or what questions. Thanks for the work y’all have done on this.

*leaves bird seed*

In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice. Commended by SC #429.
Represented in the WA by the mysterious hooded figures lurking in the dog park, speaking through voice changers.

[8:17 PM] Dakota: You're a lame moralist
[8:17 PM] Dakota: But it's okay because the rest of your personality makes up for it

Free4All
Lobbyist

Founded: Antiquity
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Free4All » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:06 am

Keep in mind questions are still being added (slowly, per ususal :P). That means that anyone scoring the maximum today could get topped anyway tomorrow or next week.

Free4All

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:05 am

Free4All wrote:Keep in mind questions are still being added (slowly, per ususal :P). That means that anyone scoring the maximum today could get topped anyway tomorrow or next week.

Free4All

We're well aware :p
Last edited by Lord Dominator on Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical