NATION

PASSWORD

Dragon Ball Sagas

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:58 pm

Turmenista wrote:Name: Leon Church

Bio done.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:22 pm

OK, I got called into work.

I will try and get a post in tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:26 pm

Turmenista wrote:Name: Leon Church

Accepted.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:03 pm

And posted

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017

Postby Atkemri » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:45 pm

Name:Android #5
Appearance:#5 in casual attire
Race: Android
Power Level:N/A
Bio: Android #5 lived a normal life before joining the Blue Berrets unaware of their dubious track record with morality. When he joined he was assigned as an assistant to the man who made Android #7. Shortly before #7s own transformation a unfortunate accident involving a prototype Ki tank left him almost dead and blinded. Seeing his assistant bleeding out his superior did the only rational thing and attempted to turn him into a Cyborg. He succeeded leaving much more of #5 organic than #7. Once he was awakened and was made aware that he was no longer fully human and would have to be forced into the Blue Berret army #5 had a breakdown and began rampaging throughout the facility before finally being contained and put in a sleep pod until the bugs could be worked out

#5 was awakened by #7 and now the two roam the lands together as Androids united for whatever shenagans the two involved themselves in including the elusion of Blue Berret
Likes: Gum, Action movies, Ping Pong, helping people, talking, and tinkering with things
Dislikes: Dark Chocolate, Criminality, and the Blue Berret Army
Techniques:
Omega Flash:#5 fires a large Beam of Red energy at his opponent with one hand. A more powerful version with two hands is available

Ki Grenade:#5 makes a ball of Ki and throws it at his opponent. #5 is able to detonate it at will and can make a lot at one time

Abilities:
Eye Lasers: Since his eyes are mechanical #5 is able to fire lasers out of his eyes

Perpetual Ki Generator:When #5 was turnt to a Cyborg he was given a perpetual Ki Generator meaning that he is unable to run out of Ki or stamina (if that is too much let's say he has a lot more stamina than a non-Android)

Android Barrier:Unlike #7s, #5s barrier can only block and deflect incoming attacks and not absorb them. If it takes too much damage it will break.

Theme Song: Le theme
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:47 pm

Atkemri wrote:Name:Android #5
Bio: Android #5 lived a normal life before joining the Blue Berrets unaware of their dubious track record with morality. When he joined he was assigned as an assistant to the man who made Android #7. Shortly before #7s own transformation a unfortunate accident involving a prototype Ki tank left him almost dead and blinded. Seeing his assistant bleeding out his superior did the only rational thing and attempted to turn him into a Cyborg. He succeeded leaving much more of #5 organic than #7. Once he was awakened and was made aware that he was no longer fully human and would have to be forced into the Blue Berret army #5 had a breakdown and began rampaging throughout the facility before finally being contained and put in a sleep pod until the bugs could be worked out

#5 was awakened by #7 and now the two roam the lands together as Androids united for whatever shenagans the two involved themselves in including the elusion of Blue Berret
Likes: Gum, Action movies, Ping Pong, helping people, talking, and tinkering with things
Techniques:
Omega Flash:#5 fires a large Beam of Red energy at his opponent with one hand. A more powerful version with two hands is available

Ki Grenade:#5 makes a ball of Ki and throws it at his opponent. #5 is able to detonate it at will and can make a lot at one time

Abilities:
Eye Lasers: Since his eyes are mechanical #5 is able to fire lasers out of his eyes

Perpetual Ki Generator:When #5 was turnt to a Cyborg he was given a perpetual Ki Generator meaning that he is unable to run out of Ki or stamina (if that is too much let's say he has a lot more stamina than a non-Android)

Android Barrier:Unlike #7s, #5s barrier can only block and deflect incoming attacks and not absorb them. If it takes too much damage it will break.

Oh boy, Android arc 2

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:50 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:

Techniques:

Abilities:

Oh boy, Android arc 2

Android arc 2 indeed
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:06 pm

Name: Fredrick Hawthorne

Appearance: data.whicdn.com/images/18433959/large.jpg
Race: Earthling
Power Level: 135
Bio: Fredrick Hawthorne was born in a island called Blackamoor to the wealthy and prestigious Hawthorne family. From a early age, his Father regaled him with stories of his family's illustrious past, with the most fascinating being the story of his Grandfather, Niles. According to his Father, Niles, who was a great martial artist, entered the Tenkaichi Budokai in his late 40s and won, bringing great honor to the Hawthorne clan. Fredrick was enthralled by his Grandfather's story and wanted to follow in his footsteps and become a Martial Artist. However, his Father refused to let him learn martial arts, often stating that he refused to run the risk of having his only son get injured or die, especially if he entered the Tenkaichi Budokai. Growing up, Fredrick was home-schooled and had access to some of the best tutors money could buy due to his family's wealth. However, Fredrick still sought to circumvent his Father's wishes and learn martial arts. One day, when Fredrick was 10, he was playing with one of his friends and the conversation eventually drifted to martial arts. Fredrick's friend then revealed that he heard rumors of a old man in the Blackamoor village by the name of Sir Watson, who was rumored to be a skilled martial artist. Fredrick was fascinated by these stories and one night, behind his Father's back, snuck out of the house and sought out Sir Watson.

Fredrick, after a long night of searching, finally found Sir Watson outside of a old shanty in the outskirts of the village. At first, Sir Watson completely refused to take in a "disciple", but was eventually convinced after Fredrick offered compensation. Over the next 7 years, Fredrick would sneak out of the house every chance he got and train with Sir Watson, who taught him a unique martial art called the Way of the Viper, that used precision boxing style jabs, kicks, and grapples. On his 18th birthday, his Father finally grew suspicious after one night after a particularly hard night of training, Fredrick refused to get up for a important luncheon the family was expect to attend. His Father questioned what he was doing that made him so exhausted, but Fredrick refused to answer. That night, Fredrick's father was up later than usual when he heard the sounds of twigs breaking outside his window. He looked out his window and saw his son sneaking over the hill into the village. Deciding to get to the bottom of this, Fredrick's Father put on his coat and followed his son into the village, and happened upon him training with Sir Watson. After a long, somewhat tense argument, Fredrick and Watson finally convinced his Father to allow him to continue his training. Eventually, Fredrick entered and won a few regional tournaments, claiming afterwords to his family and trainer that they were only training runs for when he entered the Tenkaichi Budokai. Once the time for the next Tenkaichi Budokai arrived, Fredrick, alongside his Father and trainer journeyed to the tournament and entered.
Techniques:
Jawbreaker: Fredrick unleashes a devastating uppercut to a opponent's jaw.
Constrictor: Fredrick wraps his arms and legs around a persons neck and waist in a type of grapple and constricts their airflow.
Windmill Kick: In a surprising show of athleticism, Fredrick leaps up in the air and delievers a spinning kick to the side of a persons head.
Flurry: Fredrick unleashes a barrage of fast-paced punches to a opponent.

Abilities: N/A
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89bKduG3MwM

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:02 am

So who’s posting today?

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:45 am

Shark isle wrote:Name: Fredrick Hawthorne

Accepted.

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:So who’s posting today?

Reb told me he should be posting sooner than later, I'm waiting for him.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:49 am

I will post after work today. Been a rough couple RL days but I'll make sure to get something up tonight before I sleep.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:44 am

Name: King Chad S. Booker
Appearance:His Majesty
Race:Earthling(Pugite Canind)
Power Level:17
Bio: Chad is among the last of his line of the Royal Family of the Earthen Kingdom. They rose to power during the Blue Beret Crisis that plunged the world into disarray with the regicide of the former Ruling Family. The Booker Family were a family of scientists and mechanics that had the company Booker Kennel that were anti-Blue Beret as they weren't ones who wanted to see their technology be used for tyranny. They gained support with the nobility who were still around and produced advance weaponry and equipment for the troops and even made their own battlesuit to combat the most dangerous cyberentically enhanced warriors, the Lighting Bruiser.

With the combined use of nobles who fought with the military and the technological combination had just managed to barely defeat the mighty army and take their technology for the good of the Earth. The Booker Family took control of the throne, being a figurehead as the Parliament reestablished hold of the politics of the world but the Bookers continued to produce technological advancements and defenses against those that threaten the Earth, either domestic or alien.

Among them, new satellites were put up after the descent of the Saiyans and didn't knew that the Earth had aliens walking among them. However that didn't stop them from trying to reach out into the stars, sending satellites and rovers to other planets to search for life or future colonization prospects. Though one thing that they have been trying to do was figure out how to use Ki as a power source since it comes from the universe itself.

However, all of that came to a pause as the Tenkaichi Budokai was starting and the planetary grid alarms started to go off. Something was coming near the Earth and a First Contact was eminent.
Dislikes: (optional)
Techniques:
Lower Pug: Known as the standard for Pugite martial artists across the world, Lower Pug is a martial arts that deals with practical combat with streamline modern day mixing of martial arts. He is a high-degree practitioner of the art in order to fight foes bigger than him or to fight in the Lighting Bruiser.

Abilities:
The Lighting Bruiser: The pride of the Royal Family. The Lighting Bruiser is a power armor developed as a hard counter against the Androids that were developed by the Blue Beret. It has gone through a few modifications as the Booker Family had been reverse-engineering Blue Beret tech and have been secretly doing space exploration missions.

The mech itself is taller than the hulking human, has a Ki detector, scanning instruments connected to the world-wide satellite network, and can fight autonomous without a pilot. It is however, very expensive to deploy, only used if the planet was in danger that the Royal Military can't fight. The Bruiser also has very limited Ki defenses, mostly that there haven't any need to invest in Ki defenses but it does have durable armors and frame that can compensate.

Weapons on the Mech range through lasers, missiles, and MAC rounds similar to Mass Effect in how it uses minor Ki to be it's ezoe substitute so it can fire ballistic rounds to some effect.
Theme Song: Even Royal Pugs need some rock music when their riding in their power armor
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:13 am

Ralnis wrote:-snip-

My god... it's perfect

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:22 am

Ralnis wrote:Name: King Chad S. Booker

Accepted.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:30 am

I will post soon. Also, what do you guys think of my PC's theme?

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:54 am

Posted boyos.

Shark isle wrote:I will post soon. Also, what do you guys think of my PC's theme?

It works

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:50 am

Techniques:

Abilities:

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2015

Postby Sterkistan » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:02 am

Name: Occus
Appearance:
(Taking humanoid form)
Credit goes to the respective artist, SSKSS
Occus stands at 5'3" and has a lavender skin tone, which allows her to easily regulate her own temperature as the lighter colour and shade allow her to disperse heat more easily through the steam-ports on her head, arms and legs. Her antenna are fashioned into down-swept bangs, and she has rather sharp eyes.
Race: Majin
Power Level: 170
Bio: Extremely young by Majin standards, Occus is not from Earth. The creation of another Majin demon somewhere else in the universe, on a planet she can't find on a star-map and sent on a ship to Earth in an accident she can't remember. Her race of Majins made up of formless blobs and diluted so heavily through generations that extreme temperatures can spell their downfall.
Occus is a rather free spirit, her immaturity and childish nature makes her susceptible to being misled or tricked. Despite this, she has a sense of wrong and right and seeks to make others smile. Her mental adolescence also affects her attention span, she loves to explore the alien world she's discovered, enjoying the delicacies and meeting the curious specimens who inhabit her new world. But many things will rarely hold her attention for longer than a few seconds or minutes unless they're really interesting.
Similarly to a child, her moods can change rapidly and can be altered by small gestures and offerings. Food, especially sweets, are effective at calming her, while even taking something she's holding can be enough to send her into a fit. Occus does try to control her anger, however, she does not enjoy lashing out or making others sad. But oftentimes her intense emotions, unlike those she felt around her Majin brethren, can take control of her actions.

Occus rarely experiences fear or hesitation, often jumping headlong into many experiences or events simply to see what they are. This can lead to her becoming cocky. When paired with her flexible, tough body she may believe she is impervious in situations where caution is better advised. Her actions may throw off those around her, as often they may be seen as illogical, needlessly childish or even annoying by those she encounters.

Occus lacks real experience in fighting, and while she can mimic the styles of those she observes, her actual fighting style is rather simple and lacks discipline, which requires the teachings of a master. Her current style involves lashing out at her opponents with her brute strength, supported by her body manipulation, which allows her to extend her limbs to an extent while fighting, and she only has limited use of ki moves, believing that they are simply distractions between 'real' fighting due to a lack of use on her home planet aside from flight.
    Pastries
    Exploring, encountering the unknown
    Moving around
    Running physical errands
    Attention

Dislikes:
    Bitter food
    Extreme cold and heat
    Idling around
    Complex technical or logic problems
    Being ignored
Techniques:
    - Needle Flush - Occus rushes at her opponent, throwing a barrage of straight punches and kicks in an attempt to overwhelm her opponent
    - Ki Scatter Bomb - The most advanced Ki move Occus possesses on arrival, she concentrates her ki into a medium-sized projectile, lobbing it toward her enemy, the bomb splits into a large number of seperate Ki projectiles to limit enemy movement and keep them stationary.
    - Steam spray - A close-range move to disorient her opponent, Occus sprays steam into the eyes of her opponent to disorient them and open their defense.

Abilities:
    - Body manipulation - Majins are able to manipulate their bodies to form different shapes and sizes, this includes stretching of limbs when fighting to increase the range of punches and grabs.
Theme Song: Theme Song
This Nation does not use NS Statistics. Perpetually WIP

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:38 am

Sterkistan wrote:Name: Occus

Accepted.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:11 am

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS

YOU TWO STARTED A DB RP AND NEGLECTED TO INFORM ME.

How dare. This assault on my character will not be forgotten.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:13 am

I posted a link and announcement in the Writing Discussion.

But welcome aboard mate.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:24 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I posted a link and announcement in the Writing Discussion.

But welcome aboard mate.

I musta missed it. Anywho, we got an opening for a paraplegic tech wiz?

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:35 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:I posted a link and announcement in the Writing Discussion.

But welcome aboard mate.

I musta missed it. Anywho, we got an opening for a paraplegic tech wiz?

Turm is doing a magic boi instead of a tech boi, so that niche is all open baby.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:47 am

Well, the Pup King of Earth is a techy, but he is the only one so far.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:30 pm

I see Akane’s crowd play isn’t being well received.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse