NATION

PASSWORD

GAMA: Redux [OOC] [SEMI-CLOSED]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

GAMA: Redux [OOC] [SEMI-CLOSED]

Postby Monfrox » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:07 am

Around the year 2024 of our Earth, a number of radical groups had begun cropping up all over. At first, it was just the standard saber-rattling and unacceptable demands much like terrorists groups they had been lumped in with. But as time went on, they didn't fizzle out. In fact, they grew stronger. Soon they were making attacks in all major continents. Countries like Germany, the UK, Canada, Brazil, Australia, Poland, Egypt, Algeria, India, Israel, China, Russia, and America were seeing probing attacks on civilian and military targets. And in 2030, they all launched a coordinated attack. The had never been considered arms of greater organization until that day. A simultaneous EMP detonation in major cities across the globe rendered many countries crippled. Their populations panicked. Some had planned for this, most had not, but that was not the worst of it.

After the EMP strikes came biological attacks as creatures were released into cities and began to attack citizens. People began going mad, attacking each other, tearing others limb from limb, and eating them. It was hard to watch, but even as organized government responses rolled out to meet them, they were met in turn with militant response. Many realized too late what was really going on, and the world powers were quickly losing control. Major city centers and whole seaboards had fallen to a plague and armies were now shadows of their former selves. Many still alive were now having to make it on their own as law and order ceased to be.

In a last ditch effort, given all the information about their enemy, the remaining participants of the largely defunct United Nations called upon a third party to be created: the Global Agency of Mechanized Armaments. The mission would be to reclaim and push back the infected and the terrorist groups, and it was the standing order as the UN officially went inactive for the first time and the world governments that remained went into exile. Given instructions to their mission, GAMA began to contact, recruit, and usurp military assets that were still acting in a functioning capacity. Most went without a fight, but those who wanted no part were told to find a new flag somewhere else. A select few had to be removed by force.

It was in all this that GAMA really grew into what it was envisioned to be. With a fully functioning Research and Development team, ethics began to be bent in the name of preserving the Earth as it was. In 2033, the first Mechanized All-terrain Combat Exosuits were made a reality. Though a large gamechanger, the amount of systems and necessary components took too much for one normal person to operate. In that vein, GAMA began to genetically engineer and modify its own pilots for the sole purpose of piloting the new MACEs. The first subjects of the pilot experiment, dubbed "Project Valkyrie", were a resounding failure when applied to the testing phase. Many subjects were crippled or paralyzed, and a few were even euthanized after their brains were overloaded and fell into a vegetative state. Of the ones that remained, they were scrapped from the program and its failures were used to fuel the fixes for the second iteration of the project. Having learned many hard lessons before, the official second generation Valkyries became successful pilots and were put forth into their mission.

By now, it is 2047. Several generations of pilots have been selected along the way and the MACEs have proven to be a valuable resource, but they are few and far between. GAMA pilots, incidentally called "Valkyries", are a rare sight on the battlefield in the early years, but now there are enough to make a difference. You're here because you are an elite. A step above. And you are the tip of the spear as GAMA begins its global effort to eradicate the infected and take back what was ours.

The time is now. The hero is you.

IC Thread

Rules:

1. I am OP and you know what that means
2. Same goes for my CO-OP
3. Be civil
4. Forward all problems to either me or my CO-OP
5. RP samples help you get accepted faster but are not required
6. This is an anime RP, so your character image should reflect that
7. Please bring any story ideas you have to me or my CO-OP before trying to integrate them into the canon

Character Application
Code: Select all
    Nationstates Name:
    Character Name:
    Character Age:
    Character Image:
    Character Nationality:
    Character Short Bio (at least a couple paragraphs):
    RP Sample (a link to one of your posts in another RP):
    Theme Song (entirely optional):

MACE Application
Code: Select all
    [b]MACE Picture/Description:[/b]
    [b]MACE Model Name:[/b]
    [b]MACE Nickname/Reporting name:[/b]
    [b]Height (Cannot exceed 6m/20ft):[/b]
    [b]Weight(approx.):[/b]
    [b]Equipment:[/b]
    [b]Weaponry:[/b]
    [b]Defensive measures:[/b]
    [b]Other features:[/b]
Last edited by Monfrox on Wed May 01, 2019 1:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:08 am

Last edited by Monfrox on Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:08 am

GAMA INTEL FILES: HOSTILE FACTIONS

--//ACCESS GRANTED//--

Judgment's Grace
Born out of the secessionist attitude, this faction has been responsible for most of the dismay in North America following the days of the EMP attack. Before, they seemed just another "the South shall rise again" voice, but no one seemed to ask the real question: Why is it coming from out West and not the South? Specifically from states like Utah, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming. After, they became the main ruling force outside of the remnants of the US military and GAMA's presence. Most of their time is spent in the never-ending struggle with the wilderness and the infected, but they have a harsh regimen they seek to enforce on the rest of the country: Break off from the old ways of the previous government or face the muzzle of a gun. Most of the recruits are born out of fear, but later find themselves believers and true members of the cause. No one knows who leads them, only that they're known as "The Head of State".

Order of the Beast
Between cartel drug runners and revolutionary guerillas, South America seemed pretty in the shit before. These guys took it down to a whole other level when they showed up, though. Formed out of a conglomerate of defunct rebel organizations relying on producing drugs for local cartels of corrupt, exiled officials still looking to bask in the lap of luxury they think they so rightly deserved, they soon turned to edging out the competition in the longest, bloodiest drug war the South American continent had ever seen. After the EMPs hit, their resolve was only bolstered as they swept through borders and jungles, carving their regions out one by one. Only barely stopped before the Panama Canal by USSOUTHCOM and other government remnant forces, they retreated back and began to work at the rest of the continent. Currently, they have a hold on a little over half of the South American countries on the North side.

The Soldiers of the Cross
After many years, Europe was really starting to get back on it's feet about its whole "European Union" situation and went into a full-fledged European Federation. However, most of the Eastern European and Balkan countries were left to themselves (along with Scotland and the British Isles). It didn't sit right as sooner or later, EF companies started to move in and tax resources. Thus, the Solders of the Cross were born. Operating mainly out of Baltic countries, they not only saw the EF as an enemy, but as a blasphemous entity. They banded together under a new "Neo-Christian" sect based more on the Old Testament. Mainly, the practice of Crusades and Holy War, which they then waged on the entirety of the Federation. In present time, the Soldiers of the Cross have been responsible for numerous crimes against humanity and have begun encroaching more on Russian territory as they clear out and take over abandoned bases and outposts.

The Emerald Vipers
These hardcore radicals have been basing out of anywhere from Thailand to Indonesia to the Philippines. Always moving, always hiding. They wage a war of aggression against governing bodies, seeking to liberate citizens from the shackles of corruption. However, these guys are not above the dirtiest of tactics, no matter how noble they believe their cause to be. Everyone who does not stand against what they do is deemed a viable target in furthering their goals. They say that the beaches were red with blood the day of the attacks, as the Vipers sought to claim their own rightful place and killed in the name of freedom. Soon enough, they had cells working through all of Southeast Asia and moving up towards China as it buckled under the infection. South Korea still remains a hard strongpoint, but the Vipers are not like the North Koreans and have not hesitated to make raids along the 38th Parallel. Even Taiwan and Japan have seen minimal contact, but being mainly islands nations has kept them secure. Barely, though.

Proteus
--//ACCESS DENIED//--
Last edited by Monfrox on Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Achievement

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:10 am

Well well, we meet again old friend. So, what's the shakeup on this go?
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Hanafuridake
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hanafuridake » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:24 am

I have been summoned.
Nation name in proper language: 花降岳|पुष्पद्वीप
Theravada Buddhist
李贽 wrote:There is nothing difficult about becoming a sage, and nothing false about transcending the world of appearances.
Suriyanakhon's alt, finally found my old account's password

Xing
Minister

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:59 am

Well that was quick. Didn't even take three minutes for Kass to already be back around.

Hello all, I am your resident smug son of a bitch and Co-op; back from the grave to assist in figuring out how everyone's mcguffins fit in the narrative and in mediating issues with the narrative. I also plan on having characters of my own in this story, and I'll get to making their apps in the next couple days.

For anyone returning that hasn't kept up with the interest thread, the largest difference is that the MACEs are significantly smaller than the VALKs from the previous roleplay. MACEs are on average 5 meters. Aside from that, the way the infected work are a bit different and the world is set up a bit different. You can go over the interest thread to see the general direction we were heading in our thinking.

Outside of all of that, I'm eager to see what people come up with this time around and as I said I'll try to get my apps up in the next couple days.
The Reincarnated Empire of Xing, back in the flesh.
It is pronounced "Shing". You wouldn't believe how many times I've had it pronounced wrong.

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:15 am

I'm interested, so I might make an application soon.

Just a question, though, what kind of mecha are we looking at here?

Are we going for the exclusive Gundam type mecha, or can we have some other types of mech as well? I'm particularly interested in making a mech based in Infinite Stratos technology.
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:29 am

Castelia wrote:I'm interested, so I might make an application soon.

Just a question, though, what kind of mecha are we looking at here?

Are we going for the exclusive Gundam type mecha, or can we have some other types of mech as well? I'm particularly interested in making a mech based in Infinite Stratos technology.

We're trying to be more realistic with it. Last time it was standard Gundam sized and that made the zombies more of a nuisance than an actual enemy you had to worry about. So with the downsizing, we're looking at stuff more like VOTOMs. I'd dissuade against using Infinite Stratos stuff mainly because the pilot is rather vulnerable.

Achievement

Castelia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2015
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Castelia » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:37 am

Monfrox wrote:We're trying to be more realistic with it. Last time it was standard Gundam sized and that made the zombies more of a nuisance than an actual enemy you had to worry about. So with the downsizing, we're looking at stuff more like VOTOMs. I'd dissuade against using Infinite Stratos stuff mainly because the pilot is rather vulnerable.

Ah, I see. No problem. I'll have to read up on VOTOMs though, but I'm interested!
"They say I'm insane, but take a look at the world and tell me the pleasures of sanity."
My IRL politics are simple: anti-Chinese Communist Party. If a view is anti-CCP, no matter how bad it is, that's my view.

Welcome to the Casteliaverse! | Factbook Repository
A 10.125 civilization, according to this index, and a Class 1 Civilization according to this index.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS. This nation does not represent my IRL views.
This spoiler is a tribute to Vanquaria, whose level of based I aspire to achieve one day.

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:24 am

Castelia wrote:
Monfrox wrote:We're trying to be more realistic with it. Last time it was standard Gundam sized and that made the zombies more of a nuisance than an actual enemy you had to worry about. So with the downsizing, we're looking at stuff more like VOTOMs. I'd dissuade against using Infinite Stratos stuff mainly because the pilot is rather vulnerable.

Ah, I see. No problem. I'll have to read up on VOTOMs though, but I'm interested!

Mainly, you can scale down mechs if they're bulky enough. Like the mass-produced Mobile Suits can easily be scaled down while still seeing that there can realistically be a person inside of it.

Achievement

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:02 am

Tacticool, I like it
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

United Kingdom of Poland
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby United Kingdom of Poland » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:38 am

So how much of the original RPs pilot requirements remain?

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:13 am

ooh, nice
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Xing
Minister

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Xing » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:01 pm

United Kingdom of Poland wrote:So how much of the original RPs pilot requirements remain?

It's not quite as strict as the original on things like age and what not. Just keep in mind that the timeline has about 14 years since the creation of GAMA and the MACES so someone that is in their 20s would be one of the earlier generations of pilots. Aside from that we're open to help figure out other specifics on a case by case basis.
The Reincarnated Empire of Xing, back in the flesh.
It is pronounced "Shing". You wouldn't believe how many times I've had it pronounced wrong.

United Kingdom of Poland
Negotiator

Postby United Kingdom of Poland » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:03 pm

Xing wrote:
United Kingdom of Poland wrote:So how much of the original RPs pilot requirements remain?

It's not quite as strict as the original on things like age and what not. Just keep in mind that the timeline has about 14 years since the creation of GAMA and the MACES so someone that is in their 20s would be one of the earlier generations of pilots. Aside from that we're open to help figure out other specifics on a case by case basis.

So pilots are born into program rather than recruited later?

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:05 pm

United Kingdom of Poland wrote:
Xing wrote:It's not quite as strict as the original on things like age and what not. Just keep in mind that the timeline has about 14 years since the creation of GAMA and the MACES so someone that is in their 20s would be one of the earlier generations of pilots. Aside from that we're open to help figure out other specifics on a case by case basis.

So pilots are born into program rather than recruited later?

Could be both.

Achievement

United Kingdom of Poland
Negotiator

Postby United Kingdom of Poland » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:45 pm

Nationstates Name: United Kingdom of Poland

Character Name: Nadya Yakovlev

Character Age: 15

Character Image: https://safebooru.donmai.us/posts/3100793

Character Nationality: Russian

Character Short Bio: Born in Promezhitsa, Russia in 2032, two years before the city and its military base were attacked by The Soldiers of the Cross. The survivors fled into the surrounding forest, signaling the start of a decade long resistance battle with the organization.
It wasn’t long before the young Nadya was brought into this war. At the age of five with her father (the former commander of the GRU 2nd Spetsnaz Brigade), she began assisting with bomb making, a hobby she continues to make good use of to this day. It was at this time that she learned some of her more… questionable techniques. While it does appear, she was homeschooled by her mother during this time as well, from her own testimony after the groups rescue it is clear she spent the majority of her time training with her father.
Sometime around the age of nine, Nadya began joining her father and the others in combat operations against The SotC, graduating to the role of Okhotnik two years later. The role was that of a solo fighter whose job it was to take the fight to the enemy where and whenever possible using any tactics at their disposal. To signify her promotion, her father gave her his uniform jacket, which still wears to this day.
Needless to say, she proved to be effective at her job up until her group was discovered and extracted by Gama. Due to her age and skillset, she was considered a prime candidate for GAMA. While she passed training with flying colors, she’s found issues working with other pilots because of her solitary nature and status as a “Feral” or a survivor from outside the main Gama bases.

RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=241948

Theme Song (entirely optional): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tN875A3Bj8

MACE Picture/Description: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-X8OTaMCpEhs/U ... finger.jpg

MACE Model Name: XM41-I infiltrator

MACE Nickname/Reporting name: Baba Yaga

Height (Cannot exceed 6m/20ft): 19ft

Weight(approx.): 40tons

Equipment:

Weaponry: 105mm shoulder cannon on left shoulder , quad mount 20mm anti-personnel cannon on the right arm, dagger

Defensive measures: Active camouflage module, smoke grenade discharger.

Other features: armor is a composite blend designed for radar absorption and is only rated for 30mm fire.
Last edited by United Kingdom of Poland on Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Deutschess Kaiserreich
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutschess Kaiserreich » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:34 pm

tagged
The Deutsches Kaiserreich
The Kaiserriech is an alternative history timeline where Germany won the First Weltkreig. Currently, the Kaiserriech is a Federal Monarchy. Our current leader is Victoria Louise Adelheid Mathilde Charlotte the Second. For more information.
Socialist Minecraft Server wrote:Im thinking about what im thinking about what im thinking
Ethnic Female German living in [REDACTED] (Not comfortable with revealing my identity).

Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Retconning lots of lore so expect some non-sensical parts in my factbooks.

The Knockout Gun Gals
Senator

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Knockout Gun Gals » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:11 am

Nationstates Name: The Knockout Gun Gals
Character Name: Sayaya Sakamoto
Character Age: 17
Character Image:

Character Nationality: Japanese
Character Short Bio (at least a couple paragraphs):

Born on 2030 in Sapporo, Sayaya had a rather tense childhood. Since 2030 there was a coordinated attacks on the world, that hit Sapporo as well. Her father, a US Army lieutenant stationed in Japan, was promoted as Sapporo's US Army post after the attacks on United States. Sapporo had prepared for the worst, but they never anticipated the EMP attack and then with the chaos with the population. Sapporo was not the first to fall, as they held out for weeks, but eventually they lost all of the control over the city. Her father, her mother, and herself alongside several hundreds survivors and what remains of soldiers fled Sapporo and went into the rural areas of Hokkaido where they joined with the resistances.

Casualties were big on those days, her mother lost hers when her scavenger mission turned ugly. She was 10 when that happened, and already joined the resistance as message bearer. Fortunately, she was rescued by GAMA and soon was enlisted within the GAMA. The next 7 years was cruel and harsh, though she passed with above average scores, it was noted that she prefers close combat and mid range.
RP Sample (a link to one of your posts in another RP):
viewtopic.php?p=35189758#p35189758
viewtopic.php?p=34520179#p34520179
viewtopic.php?p=34063748#p34063748
Theme Song (entirely optional): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBewFAFDnPs

MACE Picture/Description:

MACE Model Name: Hyperion V3
MACE Nickname/Reporting name: Ajax
Height (Cannot exceed 6m/20ft): 5m
Weight(approx.): 18 tons
Equipment: Extensive close combat equipment
Weaponry: Hyperion Arm Machine Guns on both arms, Forearm blades
Defensive measures: Electric-shock armor, optical camouflage
Other features: Infrared/Night vision
Last edited by The Knockout Gun Gals on Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TriStates wrote:Covenant declare a crusade, and wage jihad against the UNSC and Insurrectionists for 30 years.

So Covenant declare a crusade and then wage jihad? :p

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010

Postby Rupudska » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:32 pm

Nationstates Name: Rupudska, King of Kings, Lord of the Nile
Character Name: Casey Briggs
Character Age: 17
Character Image: There aren't enough animu Native American girl images that work for me that aren't porn, so
Character Nationality: American
Character Short Bio: Born in a hospital in Fargo in 2030, Casey's very early childhood was largely devoid of direct attacks from Proteus, due to Fargo's remoteness and lack of economic importance, as well as the remoteness of the reservation she and her family called home. What ultimately changed this was the Proteus attack on the far larger (and strategically more important) city of Winnipeg in 2034, which had been spared the initial wave of EMP attacks in 2030 - presumably Proteus had expected central Canada to be starved out after the attacks on Vancouver and the Saint Lawrence Valley. With little standing between it and anything else, what those in Winnipeg had become began to move south, and what was left of the North Dakotan goverment effectively conscripted the entire fighting age population of the state to keep them away from Fargo, Bismarck, and far more importantly Minot AFB, which still had quite a number of nuclear weapons. Casey's parents were both sent to the former, and she was taken along. With both the attackers and defenders spread relatively thin, Minot held out for several months, with Casey spending most of her time not spent learning, eating, or sleeping as a gofer. She was on the far side of five when Minot had to be abandoned, but not before the nukes were disarmed and blown to pieces by the last remaining bomber on base, along with a good portion of the attackers.

Casey's family and the rest of the defenders moved southwest, initially towards Cheyenne ad F.E. Warren AFB, the other nuclear weapon station known to have been spared by the initial EMP attacks in 2030. By the time they got there, however, they had discovered that it had been long since destroyed, and in the same way as Minot. So they continued west, into the Rockies, which they reached around when Casey was eight due to several stops, delays, and battles. Throughout this time, she was trained with pistols, longbows, and rifles, becoming an excellent shot with both. Initially she only hunted for food, but by the time she was ten she was hunting people as a sniper. She grew quite... creative, with her means of eliminating targets. After reaching the Rockies, they followed it south, moving out only during the harsh winters. She and her group were picked up by GAMA as they approached the Cheyenne Mountain complex which had been granted to GAMA by the US government. She was quickly selected for Valkyrie training, and delivered respectable results in all areas - with the exception of accuracy with both direct and indirect fire, wherein she proved exceptional. Prefers combat at either long or short range, and has drawn some negative attention from other pilots due to her somewhat sadistic 'hunting' methods.
RP Sample: Fuck you
Theme Song: I got soul but I'm not a soldier

MACE Picture/Description: This, but 70's fridge gold instead of blue and slate grey instead of black
MACE Model Name: LM03 Landsknecht
MACE Nickname/Reporting name: Requiem
Height (Cannot exceed 6m/20ft): 16 ft
Weight(approx.): 27 t
Equipment: M301 20mm three-barrel Gatling cannon with single and continuous fire mode
Weaponry: Forearm blades, shoulder-mounted 81mm triple mortar cannon (left shoulder), 7-tube DAGR rocket launcher (right shoulder)
Defensive measures: Optical camouflage, ECM suite, ECCM suite
Other features: AN/APG-356 Crossbow fire control radar/infrared/laser guidance system
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:36 pm

United Kingdom of Poland wrote:snip

Rupudska wrote:snipe

Accepted. Good apps. I tried not to limit the MACE tech level to give you guys more freedom but this does look rather pleasant.

Although I'm curious to how Casey's marksmanship can transfer to her MACE.

Achievement

Rupudska
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 16, 2010

Postby Rupudska » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:47 pm

Monfrox wrote:
United Kingdom of Poland wrote:snip

Rupudska wrote:snipe

Accepted. Good apps. I tried not to limit the MACE tech level to give you guys more freedom but this does look rather pleasant.

Although I'm curious to how Casey's marksmanship can transfer to her MACE.

Depends on the control scheme, I would think.
The Holy Roman Empire of Karlsland (MT/FanT & FT/FanT)
THE Strike Witches NationState | Retired King of P2TM
Best thread ever.
MT Factbook/FT Factbook|Embassy|Q&A
On Karlsland Witch Doctrine:
Hladgos wrote:Scantly clad women, more like tanks
seem to be blowing up everyones banks
with airstrikes from girls with wings to their knees
which show a bit more than just their panties

Questers wrote:
Rupudska wrote:So do you fight with AK-47s or something even more primitive? Since I doubt any economy could reasonably sustain itself that way.
Presumably they use advanced technology like STRIKE WITCHES

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:50 pm

Nationstates Name: Kassaran
Character Name: Victor 'Vic' Mendoza
Character Age: 26
Character Image:

Character Nationality: Cuban-American

Character Short Bio: Foreign-birth Immigrant, born March 10, 2020. Accepted for refugee status in the United States alongside mother, Maria Mendoza. Identified for GAMA candidacy in 2034 at age 14 and subsequently acquired for pilot training from White River National Park Refugee Camp.

Underwent original Project Valkyrie hormone suppression therapy in 2035, but was given alternative gene augmentation when the program was declared defunct. Received final augmentation and conditioning in 2037 at the age of 17.

Selected for Valkyrie Pilot Training in 2038 and obtained wings at the end of training in 2039. Activated in 2040 for combat operations. Has completed 43 combat sorties and has obtained 7 confirmed MACE kills.

RP Sample: A Sample
Theme Song: Medicate

MACE Picture/Description:

MACE Model Name: Northrop-Grumman FE-32 Block III "Guardian"
MACE Nickname/Reporting name: Ares
Height: 4.8m
Weight: 19.2 Tons
Equipment:
E3G Reactor powerplant (provides 120 MW continuous for up to 3 weeks), AN/AAQ-42 DAS electro-optical infrared FCS (provides real-time area infrared scanning and target recognition)

Weaponry: Contains one over-shoulder mount, one ventral MGS mount, two hands.
1x227mm M270 series MLRS (mounted in over-shoulder mount), 7.62mm M240 MGS (mounted underneath lower torso unit), 40mm Mk 38 Chain Gun System CGS (box-fed MACE Rifle), 750mm Close-Quarters Melee Blade (held in MACE hands)

Defensive measures:
AN/ALE-49 Exosuit Countermeasures Dispenser System (10 dispensers containing 2 rounds each, developed by BAE Systems to provide multiple threat IRCM), AN/ALQ-102 Precision Electronic Countermeasure System (provides omnidirectional electronic warfare jamming), Enhanced Passive Reaction Composite Armor Plating (EPReC Armor provides multiple-use ballistic strike protection from weapons with caliber up to 50mm Gauss, attached to torso, shoulder, forearm, thigh, and lower leg units)

Other features:
Can mount a Composite Barrier Strike Shield scaled for MACE-caliber combat engagements in either hand, or stored in over-shoulder mount until needed, Features multiple mounting points for camouflage panels and netting.
Last edited by Kassaran on Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:55 pm

Nationstates Name: Vanq
Character Name: Scott Hood
Character Age: 18
Character Image: Image
Character Nationality: Australia
Character Short Bio:

Born 2029, Scott had been expected to lead a normal life. Parents were well-off, he lived in a good neighborhood in Northern Sydney, he was healthy in both mind and body, what was there to worry about? The advent of global terrorism hit Australia hard in the form of a coordinated attack hitting the streets of Sydney. There were many victims. His parents were amongst them.

His extended family took care of him though it wasn't the same. He never knew his father or his mother. Their touch, their faces...an integral part of his life had been cruelly taken away from him. Scott grew up angry, hatred festering within his heart. He wanted, no, NEEDED to be on the frontlines in the war against terrorism. There was no other option in his eyes, GAMA was his destiny.

Valkyrie selections were not and will never be a stroll down the park. It's harsh, punishing and there is always a risk of death. Scott persevered through training, spending every waking moment focused on becoming a pilot. His resilience held up his mind even as his body broke from the punishment of Valkyrie training and through that alone he survived to become a full-fledged pilot with specialized combat engineering training.

RP Sample: viewtopic.php?p=35487428#p35487428
Theme Song: Awaken

MACE Picture/Description: MACE
MACE Model Name: Crusader-X
MACE Nickname/Reporting name: Michael
Height (Cannot exceed 6m/20ft): 13ft
Weight(approx.): 15 tonnes
Equipment: Vector Thrust AMT Nike Jet Engines (x2) for short dodge bursts
Weaponry: Wields a modified M242 Bushmaster autocannon with high explosive incendiary tracer rounds, 3m double-head war axe, shoulder-mounted grenade launcher (flashbangs/fragmentation grenades/smoke grenades)
Defensive measures: Infared Decoy Flares, AN/ALQ-99 EW System for detecting and jamming radio frequencies
Other features: Minehound Mine Detector built into mech system,
Last edited by Vanquaria on Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:56 pm

I'm torn between choosing an Iranian IRGC boi, an Iranian girl, and an Iranian diaspora girl in the West...

Last edited by Wolfenium on Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse