NATION

PASSWORD

Dragon Ball Sagas

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:29 am

OK, well I am going to add to the OP a bit on which races are available to players. As I have received a TG about it and honestly should have been there to start. Gonna add a little more into my bio for my character app as well as work on the IC which should be up in a couple hours.

I am also wanting to get things in full swing as soon as the IC goes up so I am thinking of using a random generator to match the fighters up and then the players involved can decide the outcome of their match.

Would there be any objections to that?

EDIT: Will also be adding an app for custom races should anyone prefer that.
Last edited by The Rebel Alliances on Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:32 am

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=462102

IC is now up, will also post this in the OP.

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:35 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=462102

What are the rest of the match-ups?
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:37 am

Finland SSR wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=462102

What are the rest of the match-ups?

Theo vs Leon and Mei Lin vs Cedric

Thats how the generator came up.
Was gonna do it one at a time but we can do all at once if you rather. If it starts to slow down too much for comfort we can just bring the Saiyan in.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:50 am

The Rebel Alliances wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:What are the rest of the match-ups?

Was gonna do it one at a time but we can do all at once if you rather. If it starts to slow down too much for comfort we can just bring the Saiyan in.

What's the fourth match-up, just some NPCs?

Having all the matches happen at once would be a good option for me, though I'm willing to wait and see how it goes with just one match at a time.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:02 am

Finland SSR wrote:
The Rebel Alliances wrote:

What's the fourth match-up, just some NPCs?

Having all the matches happen at once would be a good option for me, though I'm willing to wait and see how it goes with just one match at a time.

I think that having the matches go one on one will give us some time to get two new characters in the Tournament. I am pretty certain we can manage at least a few more apps while the first couple bouts are in progress.

I am leaning towards single bouts, the Saiyan invasion is supposed to hit after the start of the finals, but if things slow down too much due to the tournament structure we can bring it in a bit sooner. The tournament is not really going to be concluded with a single victor either way but instead provide a little more unique setting for the arrival Elery.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:02 pm

Posted as well.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:40 pm

Is it too late to make a app?

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:59 pm

Shark isle wrote:Is it too late to make a app?

Not at all.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:34 pm

Good. I will make the chivalrous, slightly arrogant but honorable son of a wealthy aristrocrat with a fighting style that mixes boxing and and Muay Tai

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:50 pm

I'll have a post up later today

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:59 pm

I considered bringing Ethan back but his backstory was too much like his face claim's. Mei Lin isn't a photo copy of Chun Li.

Also looking forward to seeing your post.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:16 pm

The Rebel Alliances wrote:I considered bringing Ethan back but his backstory was too much like his face claim's. Mei Lin isn't a photo copy of Chun Li.

Also looking forward to seeing your post.

Just posted. I'm going for an Ayata 2.0 with Akane. Similar stories and arcs, but less rough around the edges and cutting out some parts of the character I didn't like.

Also are we doing discord for this one?

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:20 pm

Eventually probably, but I want the OOC to get some attention before switching to Discord. I want to establish a solid player base first.

Shark isle
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Is this a ok appearance to use? http://data.whicdn.com/images/18433959/large.jpg or do you want me to find something more anime?

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:51 pm

Shark isle wrote:Is this a ok appearance to use? http://data.whicdn.com/images/18433959/large.jpg or do you want me to find something more anime?

It works.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:19 pm

All right, so we're waiting for the starting bell to go off to start the fight right?

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:39 pm

No, you can begin fighting now. Whoever posts next can ring the bell. Or just start swinging and assume it's been rung.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:40 pm

Welp, I'm waiting on Treko then

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:48 pm

He should be working on a post, he hit me on Discord Las night I think.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 14, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:55 pm

Atkemri wrote:
New Neros wrote:MUST GET APPLICATION SET UP

Very excited.

EDIT: Typical Android character should suffice, no?

#5 and #7 part 2?

More than likely my man
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Treko
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Treko » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:54 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:Welp, I'm waiting on Treko then

Was running errands all day. Let me get some beer in me and I'll type it up.

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:56 pm

Name: Android 7 | Mark Nemo
Appearance:

Race: Android
Power Level: N/A
Bio:
Born to two middle-class parents, Mark Nemo was quite ordinary as a child, nothing exciting really impacted or defined his youth, and this lack of excitement most likely pushed him to serve in the Blue Beret Army when he was of age. He had a thirst for adventure, and his physically impressive frame made him a perfect candidate for a soldier, not to mention he ability to follow orders to the letter. The Blue Berets trained him extensively and began to trust him with protecting high-profile members of their science division, becoming more of a bodyguard than a footsoldier at that point.

An attempt on the life of one of the leading robotics experts within the Blue Beret Army's ranks nearly cost Mark his own, but the grateful engineer was able to leverage his ability and rank to save Mark Nemo, but at the cost of the bodyguard's humanity. Each of Mark Nemo's body systems began to fail one by one on the operating table, the engineer attempting to convert the man into a cyborg, but more and more mechanical parts were added to stabilize the man, to the point that nearly all of the body Mark now had was machine, and much of his memory and sense of self were erased in the computerization of his mind.

It took several months to wake Mark Nemo, and in that time, he was simply referred to as Android 7 by his caretakers and overseeing engineer, unsure that the being in their care was even aware of his situation or status, or if he would even awake at all. Without warning, the Android violently awoke, and began a rampage within the research facility, destroying most of it and killing several assistants, scientists, and their bodyguards. He was about to deal a final blow to the facility and kill anyone left, including the head engineer of the project, but a sudden glimpse at the person caused him to flee, taking a few pods containing other experiments with him. Finding a makeshift home somewhere deep in a secluded forest, Mark Nemo remembers little of his past life, and often spends his time in seclusion, trying his best to stay under the radar of the Blue Berets Army's Research Retrieval Task Force.

Dislikes: Pollution, Destruction, Talkative People
Techniques:
  • Hellfire Fury: Taking in natural energy around him, Android 7 concentrates the power into the palm of his hand to form an explosion identical to a ki blast, with power scaling to his amount of absorbed energy from the environment or from within himself.
  • Fatal Fury: The same as above, except 7 concentrates the absorbed energy into either one of his finger tips or his iris, allowing him to densely pack the power he's gathered into a stronger, precise attack.
  • Final Fury: Android 7's finishing move, he gathers as much energy as possible from around himself and from within his own mechanical body, concentrates it into a sphere cupped between his hands that is packed even more densely than the Fatal Fury, and can either explode it all at once and damage a large area, fire it like a super-charged beam attack against one opponent, or continue charging it until it grows exponentially in power, size, and damage output, provided his source of energy accretion doesn't become exhausted.

Abilities:
  • Android Physiology: As his name implies, 7 is an a full-body and mind android, he is entirely mechanical and lacks any biological signature or natural ki. The trade off to this is a highly durable, exceptionally strong, and excessively fast body that has the ability to be upgraded and expanded upon with help from engineers or scientists, allowing the Man Formerly Known As Mark Nemo to hold a key position as one of the strongest beings on the planet.
  • Machine Gun Blows: Using his superior speed and strength as an android, 7 rapidly attacks his opponent with a slew of punches and kicks in rapid succession.
  • Absorption Shield: A protective barrier that allows Android 7 to absorb on-coming energy attacks and deflect physical blows, provided he can handle the strain of either, as the shield can break if overwhelmed. While active, the Android cannot attack from within his bubble.

Theme Song: (Optional)
Looking for a good time? Horizon Academy is the place to be! | Do Forum Mods dream of sexual DEAT?
Reploid Productions wrote:I have had to read a lot of erotic RP telegrams in the past four months and it does all start to run together into one giant mass of penises, vaginas, breasts, tentacles, dildos, bodily fluids and so on.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:58 pm

So many Saiyans...should I be a Namekian, Konatsian, or Hooman
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

New Neros
Powerbroker

Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Neros » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:39 am

Danceria wrote:So many Saiyans...should I be a Namekian, Konatsian, or Hooman

Saiyan, definitely. I'll get my Saiyan posted up soon and then we'll be completed

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse