NATION

PASSWORD

Duel Academy:After the Greats (IC/Open/Yu-Gi-Oh)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Duel Academy:After the Greats (IC/Open/Yu-Gi-Oh)

Postby Frachen » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:39 am

This is the IC thread for Duel Academy:After the Greats. No Godmodding, Metagaming, or anything of the sort.
How will you become the next King Of Games!
Last edited by Frachen on Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:37 am, edited 6 times in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:08 pm

Yami Bakura
"Ha! These duelists are terrible, I'm surprised they even made it here! None of them are a challenge, though, I must admit, it is pretty fun to torture them with shadow games." He kicks an obelisk student on the floor, she doesn't make a sound. "Enjoy your stay in the shadow realm, it's permanent."
Last edited by Frachen on Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:50 pm

| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:53 pm

Dentali wrote:.

Huh?
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:12 pm

Glen was technically a Ra Yellow, but had always like the color blue so he had taken to wearing a blue jacket around campus. He found this prompted a number of challenges from Obelisk Blues who thought he was mocking them. Luckily Obelisk Blue wasn't an elite dorm because of dueling skill, what determined placement was whether or not you went to an elite prep school and had the right connections. Glen did not.

Regardless he cherished the frequent challenges his jacket solicited, feeling the constant competition and adversity helped him "Level Up" and become a better duelist. In that effort to become a better duelist he was taking a hike across the island, looking for challenges to keep him in top physical and dueling shape.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:32 pm

Dentali wrote:(Image)

Glen was technically a Ra Yellow, but had always like the color blue so he had taken to wearing a blue jacket around campus. He found this prompted a number of challenges from Obelisk Blues who thought he was mocking them. Luckily Obelisk Blue wasn't an elite dorm because of dueling skill, what determined placement was whether or not you went to an elite prep school and had the right connections. Glen did not.

Regardless he cherished the frequent challenges his jacket solicited, feeling the constant competition and adversity helped him "Level Up" and become a better duelist. In that effort to become a better duelist he was taking a hike across the island, looking for challenges to keep him in top physical and dueling shape.

Yami Bakura
He noticed the blue jacket first and assumed the student nearby was another Obelisk and so watched him for a while without notice. Eventually he made up his mind to test this duelist's strength as well, though, he probably isn't worth a shadow game. He knew that all these duelists here were just tests to see if anyone had the skill he needed. "Your a student here, correct?" As he asked this question Glen notices that the duel disk he has on is a much older version. He also notices the Millennium Ring.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:55 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:(Image)

Yami Bakura
He noticed the blue jacket first and assumed the student nearby was another Obelisk and so watched him for a while without notice. Eventually he made up his mind to test this duelist's strength as well, though, he probably isn't worth a shadow game. He knew that all these duelists here were just tests to see if anyone had the skill he needed. "Your a student here, correct?" As he asked this question Glen notices that the duel disk he has on is a much older version. He also notices the Millennium Ring.

Glen takes a moment to size up the odd looking man with the duel disk, and hearing him speak he was reminded about what his father said about smoking too many cigarettes.

"Umm... Yes?" Glen said looking around for others he was more familiar with "I take it you're not?"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:59 pm

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:Yami Bakura

Glen takes a moment to size up the odd looking man with the duel disk, and hearing him speak he was reminded about what his father said about smoking too many cigarettes.

"Umm... Yes?" Glen said looking around for others he was more familiar with "I take it you're not?"

Yami Bakura
"No, I'm not. Seeing as that jacket isn't one of the school's official blazers, I take it your not an Obelisk Blue student, so, the question is, should I toy with you or take you seriously?" He laughs as he says this and activates his duel disk. "Care for a duel?"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:09 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Yami Bakura
"No, I'm not. Seeing as that jacket isn't one of the school's official blazers, I take it your not an Obelisk Blue student, so, the question is, should I toy with you or take you seriously?" He laughs as he says this and activates his duel disk. "Care for a duel?"

"Nope" Glen says taking a power stance and activating his disk "Ra Yellow... I'll take you on, but go easy on me at your own risk."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:15 pm

Dentali wrote:

"Nope" Glen says taking a power stance and activating his disk "Ra Yellow... I'll take you on, but go easy on me at your own risk."

Yami Bakura
"I wouldn't be over confident if I were you, you may call me Bakura, perhaps you have heard about me in a duel history book." He draws his cards "I'll take the first move. First I think I will set a monster in defense position and set one card face down, ending my turn."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:27 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Yami Bakura
"I wouldn't be over confident if I were you, you may call me Bakura, perhaps you have heard about me in a duel history book." He draws his cards "I'll take the first move. First I think I will set a monster in defense position and set one card face down, ending my turn."

"You named yourself after the guy who never actually won a recorded duel?" Glen says drawing a card and examining his hand.

"I set 1 card face down in my spell and trap zone. Then summon Sergeant Electro to the field and activate its special effect. Once per turn I target 1 face-down card in my opponent Spell & Trap Card Zone; while Electro is face-up on the field, that card cannot be activated. Now Sergeant Electro, ATTACK HIS FACE-DOWN CARD!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:32 pm

Dentali wrote:

"You named yourself after the guy who never actually won a recorded duel?" Glen says drawing a card and examining his hand.

"I set 1 card face down in my spell and trap zone. Then summon Sergeant Electro to the field and activate its special effect. Once per turn I target 1 face-down card in my opponent Spell & Trap Card Zone; while Electro is face-up on the field, that card cannot be activated. Now Sergeant Electro, ATTACK HIS FACE-DOWN CARD!"

Yami Bakura
"I'd watch what you say as well as what you do" he snarls "you attacked my morphing jar, you know what that means don't you?" He discards his hand and draws his next five cards. "My turn?"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:37 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

(Image)

Yami Bakura
"I'd watch what you say as well as what you do" he snarls "you attacked my morphing jar, you know what that means don't you?" He discards his hand and draws his next five cards. "My turn?"

"Actually no" Glen says revealing his trap Ultimate Providence and discarding a Dark Mimic LV1. "You use a spell, trap or monster effect and "Ultimate Providence" lets me discard one card of the same type to negate the activation and destroy the card."

Last edited by Dentali on Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:45 pm

Dentali wrote:

"Actually no" Glen says revealing his trap Ultimate Providence and discarding a Dark Mimic LV1. You use a spell, trap or monster effect and "Ultimate Providence" lets me discard one card of the same type to negate the activation and destroy the card.

"You have potential, I'll give you that. However, you can't defeat me, I am unstoppable! Now, is your turn over? The fiends are getting restless."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:46 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"Actually no" Glen says revealing his trap Ultimate Providence and discarding a Dark Mimic LV1. You use a spell, trap or monster effect and "Ultimate Providence" lets me discard one card of the same type to negate the activation and destroy the card.

(Image)

"You have potential, I'll give you that. However, you can't defeat me, I am unstoppable! Now, is your turn over? The fiends are getting restless."

"Yep i'm good. Just so you know im continuing to pin your trap each turn with my Electro" Glen says
Last edited by Dentali on Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:52 pm

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"You have potential, I'll give you that. However, you can't defeat me, I am unstoppable! Now, is your turn over? The fiends are getting restless."

"Yep i'm good. Just so you know im continuing to pin your trap each turn with my Electro" Glen says

"Fine by me, I draw!" He examines his hand. "I summon Doomcaliber Knight in attack position!" Atk:1900 "Next I activate the field spell, Dark Sanctuary! Right now it does nothing, so you don't need to worry. Now my Knight, attack his monster!"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:54 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"Fine by me, I draw!" He examines his hand. "I summon Doomcaliber Knight in attack position!" Atk:1900 "Next I activate the field spell, Dark Sanctuary! Right now it does nothing, so you don't need to worry. Now my Knight, attack his monster!"

Glen is unphased as the knight destroys his electro and deals him 300 LP damage "Good shot"
Last edited by Dentali on Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:58 pm

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Fine by me, I draw!" He examines his hand. "I summon Doomcaliber Knight in attack position!" Atk:1900 "Next I activate the field spell, Dark Sanctuary! Right now it does nothing, so you don't need to worry. Now my Knight, attack his monster!"

Glen is unphased as the knight destroys his electro and deals him 300 LP damage "Good shot"

"There is much more than that awaiting you, I set 1 card face down and activate multiple Destruction, you see, I have 3 cards in my hand and so I take 900 points of damage and put the cards on the bottom of my deck, drawing 5 new cards. You do the same and put your cards on the bottom of your deck, taking 300 points of damage for each of them! I end my turn" LP:3100
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:03 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"There is much more than that awaiting you, I set 1 card face down and activate multiple Destruction, you see, I have 3 cards in my hand and so I take 900 points of damage and put the cards on the bottom of my deck, drawing 5 new cards. You do the same and put your cards on the bottom of your deck, taking 300 points of damage for each of them! I end my turn" LP:3100

Glen has 2 cards and takes 600 LP damage bringing his LP total to 3100 as well. He draws 5 new cards and then another in his draw phase.

"First I play the magic card "Twin Twisters, allowing me to discard 1 card and then destroy 2 spell/trap cards on the field. I pick your two face down cards and discard my silent burning spell from my hand to my graveyard"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:06 pm

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"There is much more than that awaiting you, I set 1 card face down and activate multiple Destruction, you see, I have 3 cards in my hand and so I take 900 points of damage and put the cards on the bottom of my deck, drawing 5 new cards. You do the same and put your cards on the bottom of your deck, taking 300 points of damage for each of them! I end my turn" LP:3100

Glen has 2 cards and takes 600 LP damage bringing his LP total to 3100 as well. He draws 5 new cards and then another in his draw phase.

"First I play the magic card "Twin Twisters, allowing me to discard 1 card and then destroy 2 spell/trap cards on the field. I pick your two face down cards and discard my silent burning spell from my hand to my graveyard"

"Your stalling won't help you win."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:15 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"Your stalling won't help you win."

"Now I banish Silent Burning from my graveyard to my to add Silent Magician LV 4 to my hand. Next I play MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON!"

"I use it to destroy your Dark Sanctuary"

"Now I normal summon Silent Magician LV 4! But he won't be around for long because I'm playing Level Up! to special summon Silent Magician LV 8 from my Deck!"

"Now I play two spell cards "Magician's Left Hand which negates the effects of your trap cards and Magician's Right Hand which negates the effects of your spells."

"Now Silent Magician LV8 ATTACK HIS DOOMCALIBER KNIGHT!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:31 am

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Your stalling won't help you win."

"Now I banish Silent Burning from my graveyard to my to add Silent Magician LV 4 to my hand. Next I play MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON!"

"Now I normal summon Silent Magician LV 4! But he won't be around for long because I'm playing Level Up! to special summon Silent Magician LV 8 from my Deck!"

"Now I play two spell cards "Magician's Left Hand which negates the effects of your trap cards and Magician's Right Hand which negates the effects of your spells."

Yami Bakura
"Well, this is rather reminiscent of another duel." LP:1500 "if you are done with your turn I think I'll make my move. Draw, well first I think I will summon Jowgen the Spiritualist in attack position" ATK:200 "Now, I discard a random card from my hand and all monsters that were special summoned are sent to the graveyard!" He discards a card. "That's two. Next I activate Chain Energy and end my turn! Before you do anything, let me tell you the situation you are in, you can't special summon monsters as long as Jowgen is on the field, and you must pay 500 life points in order to set, summon, or activate anything! Let's see how you handle this new reality!" He laughs as he says this.
Last edited by Frachen on Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:04 am

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Yami Bakura
"Well, this is rather reminiscent of another duel." LP:1500 "if you are done with your turn I think I'll make my move. Draw, well first I think I will summon Jowgen the Spiritualist in attack position" ATK:200 "Now, I discard a random card from my hand and all monsters that were special summoned are sent to the graveyard!" He discards a card. "That's two. Next I activate Chain Energy and end my turn! Before you do anything, let me tell you the situation you are in, you can't special summon monsters as long as Jowgen is on the field, and you must pay 500 life points in order to set, summon, or activate anything! Let's see how you handle this new reality!" He laughs as he says this.

"I draw" Glen said unphased "That was a poor move. Now I summon Horus the Black Flame Dragon Level 4 in attack mode, and take 500 LP damage bringing me to 3200"

"Destroy his Jowgen and inflict 1400 damage to his Lifepoints. Leaving him with only 100 left."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:36 am

Dentali wrote:

"I draw" Glen said unphased "That was a poor move. Now I summon Horus the Black Flame Dragon Level 4 in attack mode, and take 500 LP damage bringing me to 3200"

"Destroy his Jowgen and inflict 1400 damage to his Lifepoints. Leaving him with only 100 left."

Yami Bakura
"You have skill. There was another student who I dueled earlier today, perhaps you know her. She was an Obelisk Blue student who used a fairy based deck. She had potential, but not enough to save her.She is wasting away in the shadow realm now." He turns to leave, but stops "Take this" he says throwing you a card, "You might find it useful sometime. I already know I will lose this duel, you win this time." The card was a copy of Jowgen the Spiritualist a level 3 monster with 200 attack and 1300 defense (I read it wrong....) he walks off.......
Last edited by Frachen on Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:49 am

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Yami Bakura
"You have skill. There was another student who I dueled earlier today, perhaps you know him. She was an Obelisk Blue student who used a fairy based deck. She had potential, but not enough to save her.She is wasting away in the shadow realm now." He turns to leave, but stops "Take this" he says throwing you a card, "You might find it useful sometime. I already know I will lose this duel, you win this time." The card was a copy of Jowgen the Spiritualist a level 3 monster with 200 attack and 1300 defense (I read it wrong....) he walks off.......

"Seriously? You're just quitting?" Glen says annoyed "Thats not a great description, their are literally hundreds of bad Obelisk duelists..." Glen watches his opponent abandon the duel and walk off before saying "What a weirdo."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse