NATION

PASSWORD

Why was my thread locked when it isn't even a blogpost and w

Who needs it, who got it, who hands it out and why.
Technocratic Uganda
Envoy

Founded: Jun 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Why was my thread locked when it isn't even a blogpost and w

Postby Technocratic Uganda » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:45 pm

Why was my thread locked when it isn't even a blogpost and was actually starting discussion? Just because it was a fortress of text doesn't mean anything, many non-locked posts have been just as long.
21, unsure about my gender, born male but might be trans, love hiking and nature, love gaming especially csgo and osu!

kawaii :3

Katganistan
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Katganistan » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:53 pm

How is anyone to know what thread you're talking about when you don't link to it?

Technocratic Uganda
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Technocratic Uganda » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:55 pm

Katganistan wrote:How is anyone to know what thread you're talking about when you don't link to it?

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=461939
21, unsure about my gender, born male but might be trans, love hiking and nature, love gaming especially csgo and osu!

Technocratic Uganda
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Technocratic Uganda » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:23 pm

Dodgy as fuck policy to be honest. Lock a thread, play dumb when somebody asks why it was locked and you're posting in another thread associated with it, completely ignore the question asking why it was locked wherever it's posted.
This site's moderation is a joke. Guaranteed I will get either no response to this, the most low effort response possible or be scolded for posting in "bad faith" unless a mod replies purely to prove me wrong. Most major social media sites have better moderation than this, as does youtube which is partially moderated by AI. You are worse at doing your jobs than lines of code on a screen.
Last edited by Technocratic Uganda on Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:35 pm

Technocratic Uganda wrote:Dodgy as fuck policy to be honest. Lock a thread, play dumb when somebody asks why it was locked and you're posting in another thread associated with it, completely ignore the question asking why it was locked wherever it's posted.
This site's moderation is a joke. Guaranteed I will get either no response to this, the most low effort response possible or be scolded for posting in "bad faith" unless a mod replies purely to prove me wrong. Most major social media sites have better moderation than this, as does youtube which is partially moderated by AI. You are worse at doing your jobs than lines of code on a screen.

So, in other words, you're presuming that no response we provide will be satisfactory to you, no matter if we don't respond at all, have a "low effort" response, or do respond (since clearly we'll only respond to prove you wrong?)...? Emphasis added, by the way, and yes, that is pretty much the definition of "bad faith," when you presume immediately bad faith.

The lock is upheld. NationStates is neither your blog, nor your personal venue to vent. The thread stays locked. We're done here.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Return to Moderation