NATION

PASSWORD

Warriors: A Prophecy of Light [OOC | OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:14 am

Turmenista wrote:The IC should be coming up later this week if we're all on board.

okay
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:11 pm

IC might even be up today, or tomorrow, depending on how things go on my end.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:50 pm

Turmenista wrote:IC might even be up today, or tomorrow, depending on how things go on my end.

okay
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:10 am

LMAO very cool very cool
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:11 am

Vanquaria wrote:LMAO very cool very cool

Incredible. I heard you got dabbed on... o_O

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:37 pm

The IC is up! viewtopic.php?f=31&t=461798

There's also a link to the discord in the OP now.

Vanquaria
Senator

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vanquaria » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:32 pm

Turmenista wrote:
Vanquaria wrote:LMAO very cool very cool

Incredible. I heard you got dabbed on... o_O

I did? x0 I don't think so...
Vanq commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Hitler of NS.

"I took away Vanq's YB for deliberatly ignoring me"
"I know Vanq is a very good writer and this is how he treats someone of lesser skill?"
"I would love to have a writer of your caliber along for the ride"
"neo and vanq do a dbz fusion to form 1 big shitposter then get erased from NS by kyrusia"
"Which is the level of memeing I expect from Vanq"
"brigadier general comes on, pulls a vanq and calls us all autistic"

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:55 am

I almost forgot — I need to update the Allegiances list soon. I'll do that once we get people on a roll posting.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:05 pm

I'll get a reply up for you soon, Abs. It's been a busy week.

Strala
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:09 pm

Tag?

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:09 pm

Name:Tigerclaw
Breed:Toygar
Appearance (pics or descriptions are okay):

Bio (Please treat this as a replacement for a writing sample. No more than a few paragraphs is necessary but it should be well written):
The warrior now known as Tigerclaw was once a kitty pet that lived with it's kind two leg masters in the twolegplace. The tom hardly remembers the early days of his life. He remembered the location of it, and as strange as it was he remembered that there were no trees and there was white and what like sticks put beneath rocks that kept a cat inside. He was the largest among his brothers and sisters. He was told that he was born to look like a tiger. His father and mother were constantly somewhere else as he and his brothers and sisters played together. It was never cold nor hot and they never went hungry as a kit. The two legs were kind to them and Tiggy as he was known at the time, was content to live his life there.

Then one day when he was a moon old he remembered that a two twolegs had come, but inside of the usual grooming and leaving. These twolegs came and watched them play and eventually they chose one of his brothers and left with him. Tiggy never saw his brother after that and, so he became sad for the loss of that brother. His mother had told him that his brother had been taken away to somewhere even better. A paradise of sorts for the kits that were beautiful and well liked. He was told that those that weren't chosen would eventually be killed. He thought of it as a story to scare them, but one day he noticed a kit, not over the age of two moon being fed pellets and falling asleep. The kit never woke up again. After realizing the truth of his mother's story he made up his mind to get taken away by a twoleg as soon as possible. He watched his littermates dwindle down until he was the last one left. It wasn't until one day an elderly twoleg took pity on him and brought him to the promised land.

Once arriving at the house he was set on what he assumed to be a bed and was fed table scraps. The table scraps were far tastier than the pellets that he was fed as a kit. It was truly a good life for Tiggy. He was cared for and groomed daily and the kind old twoleg would let him explore the outside. He had a circular thing around his neck at all times with random symbols, but he didn't know what that was for. There was however a brown mountain surrond the den of the twoleg. He noticed that beyond this mountain were trees, and how he longed to explore an area that he had never been to before. On his seventh moon, he noticed a small gap that he squeezes through to get past the mountain. Once he had passed through he entered the woods as he had dubbed when he was younger. He explored the forest until he had noticed that he had lost the smell of his den. The sun had long set and strange noises filled the air. Bright gleaming eyes were perched on trees and at this instant, he felt fear. Fear for the unknown and what might happen to him. He heard a rustle nearby and he jumped back in fright. He arched his back and waited for whatever caused the noise to come out. To his surprise, out came a cat no older than 15 moons come out. It had a strange smell to it was lean, unlike the fatter cats that had lived in the twolegplace.

This cat would be tom named Lionclaw. He was a new warrior as he had only been a warrior for three moons. He and the other cats of his thunderclan were on border patrol. He had caught scent of a foreign cat so he and another warrior had come and check out this cat. Inside of another clan cat that they were expecting they had stumbled apon Tiggy, the kittypet as the clan cats called all cats that lived with the twolegs. He was surprised as hardly any kittypet had ever stumbled apon clan territory. Lionpaw would attempt to chase away the kittypet but instead of achieving his original goal he farther inspired the curiosity of the kittypet. He would later learn the kittypet's name Tiggy.

Tiggy after annoying the strange cat for a period of time decided to follow the cat. He would make small talk with this cat and eventually learn more about him. He was called Lionclaw and was from a "clan" called Thunderclan. There were four clans and Thunderclan was one of them. There other cats called rouges and there cats like Tiggy called kittypets. When he entered the Thunderclan and met with then clan leader Redstar. After discussing with the clan leader for a while he had decided to gave up his kittypet ways and decided to join ThunderClan. They told him that it would be hard to change but he paid no heed to that. He was given the named Tigerpaw for his stripes and was sent to live with the other apprentices. His mentor was Lionclaw the Warrior that had led him here. At first, he was made fun of for being a former kittypet and Tigerpaw himself was a horrible apprentice at first, but under Lionclaw's tutelage he became better, and his body began to become more lean and muscular. He would eventually befriend Lionclaw, and begrudgingly earn the respects of the other apprentices.

He would eventually become a warrior at 14 moons. He and other clanmates were out doing a border patrol before catching the scent of a dog. The scent was leading itself deeper inside ThunderClan territory. Not wanting to potentially lose this threat the cats quickly tracked down the dog. Several of the newer apprentices were sent back to inform the clan while Tigerpaw and the older apprentices and Warriors stayed back to attempt to drive it away from clan territory. The dog let loose a growl before charging towards the cats. The warriors reacted first by moving out of the way before they would collide with the dog. They would bite at the dog and quickly move away before being potentially bitten. Noticing a fellow apprentice unaware that the dog was closing in onto the fellow apprentice, so Tigerpaw leaped for the dog's throat and bite into it. This action caused the dog to lose focus on the other cat and instead focus on him. The dog would eventually fling Tigerpaw off of his throat but before getting chased away by warriors, it bites off a portion of Tigerpaw's ear. For his actions that day Tigerpaw would earn his warrior name of Tigerclaw. After visiting the medicine cat he would eventually recover and return to his duties of being a warrior.

Skills:
Fighting-Above Average: Tigerclaw despite being born a kittypet, has shown the skills of a skilled fighter. He is much larger and after his body changed he became stronger than most of his peers. Tigerclaw tends to use his size and strength to overpower his opponents.
Climing-Average: Tigerclaw is at best average when it comes among his other clanmates when comes to climbing a tree
Running-Above average: Being a pondle of engery he can generally outlast most of his clanmates when it comes to running.
Hunting-Average: He has shown time and time again that he can perform like a normal warrior when it comes to hunting, but he doesn't excel at it. He tends to focus on larger prey that is on the ground rather than on a tree or underground.
Tracking-Above average: He has shown a talent in tracking down other creatures.

Personality: Tigerclaw is an energetic tom, but due to his birth is generally a loner in the clan. He tends to stick to himself although his friend and mentor can describe him as a cat that will never shut up. He has a simple view on life and some might call him naive for his views, but he still sticks towards them. He will generally attack second when encountering another cat unless they are other clan cats that know the boundaries. When he is not hunting or doing his other duties you will often find him lazing around and talking with his friend Lionclaw. He is somewhat violent when he gets irritated but generally, he would just smile at another cat if they bother him before moving on.

Optional
Relationships: (if any) Lionclaw-(Mentor+Friend
Lionclaw (Friend+mentor)
Likes: Lazing around, Talking with friends, Training, Eating Shrew meat, Running around the Forest
Dislikes:Moles and mice, Rude cats, and Disloyal cats
Greatest Fear:Not being to form a family
Last edited by Strala on Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:32 am

Strala wrote:Name:Tigerclaw

I’m sorry I didn’t get to this one sooner! It’s accepted.

Far Easter Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Far Easter Republic » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:10 am

Can I enter as somebody outside of Warriors?
[box]Welcome to the Far Easter Republic, where political angles can be left, right, acute or obtuse.
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
Browns, Indians and Cavs fan.
8values: Centrist:https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=41.5&d=45.2&g=48.5&s=45.2
9axes:https://9axes.github.io/results.html?a=35&b=70&c=55&d=65&e=80&f=15&g=55&h=55&i=85
Compass:Left/Right:3.25; Authoritarian/Libertarian:1.28
https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1159280
The difference between ISIS and Antifa is ISIS is Muslim, and Antifa wears jeans sometimes.

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:10 pm

Far Easter Republic wrote:Can I enter as somebody outside of Warriors?

Depends on what you mean by this.

Far Easter Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Far Easter Republic » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:27 pm

Turmenista wrote:
Far Easter Republic wrote:Can I enter as somebody outside of Warriors?

Like, can I enter as Germanyball from Polandball?
[box]Welcome to the Far Easter Republic, where political angles can be left, right, acute or obtuse.
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
8values: Centrist:https://8values.github.io/results.html?e=41.5&d=45.2&g=48.5&s=45.2
9axes:https://9axes.github.io/results.html?a=35&b=70&c=55&d=65&e=80&f=15&g=55&h=55&i=85
The difference between ISIS and Antifa is ISIS is Muslim, and Antifa wears jeans sometimes.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:39 pm

Far Easter Republic wrote:
Turmenista wrote:

Like a nation?

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:46 pm

Turmenista wrote:

No.

Far Easter Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Far Easter Republic » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:18 pm

Turmenista wrote:
Far Easter Republic wrote:Like, can I enter as Germanyball from Polandball?

No.

Any non-Warriors characters?

Absolon-7
Diplomat

Founded: May 11, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Absolon-7 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:20 pm

Turmenista wrote:
No.

Any non-Warriors characters?

Can you be specific in what you mean by non-Warriors? Do you mean not part of a clan or something else?

Far Easter Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Far Easter Republic » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:21 pm

Skylus wrote:
Far Easter Republic wrote:Like, can I enter as Germanyball from Polandball?

Like a nation?

Look up Polandball.

Absolon-7
Diplomat

Founded: May 11, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Absolon-7 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:23 pm

Skylus wrote:
Like a nation?

Look up Polandball.

I know what Polandball is. This isnt a meme RP. If you cant take applying for this seriously perhaps look for another RP

Far Easter Republic
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Far Easter Republic » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:25 pm

Absolon-7 wrote:
Far Easter Republic wrote:Any non-Warriors characters?

Can you be specific in what you mean by non-Warriors? Do you mean not part of a clan or something else?

Like can I be not from the book seris?(ie: Yoshi from Super Mario, Serbiaball from Polandball, etc.)

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:11 pm

Absolon-7 wrote:Can you be specific in what you mean by non-Warriors? Do you mean not part of a clan or something else?

Like can I be not from the book seris?(ie: Yoshi from Super Mario, Serbiaball from Polandball, etc.)

They mean somebody that's not from the canon characters. Yes.
Everyone so far has made non canon characters (original characters) or OCs save for the person that created the Tigerclaw app
Last edited by Skylus on Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Strala
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Strala » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:25 pm

Skylus wrote:
Far Easter Republic wrote:Like can I be not from the book seris?(ie: Yoshi from Super Mario, Serbiaball from Polandball, etc.)

They mean somebody that's not from the canon characters. Yes.
Everyone so far has made non canon characters (original characters) or OCs save for the person that created the Tigerclaw app

Hey I'm not a creative person and that was the first name that popped up in my head

Turmenista
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Turmenista » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:27 pm

Alright, sorry I was sleeping on this one. I'll get a post up ASAP.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse