NATION

PASSWORD

Behind the Tiger's Curtain [CLOSED]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:36 am

Anglomir wrote:Ah, oops, I may have gone ahead too soon; did you see my post? Happy to edit to accomodate.

Hold on I'll be right back, I just have to eat dinner IRL. You can have your agents make remarks or chatter in the meantime.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Anglomir
Envoy

Founded: Aug 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:59 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:
Anglomir wrote:Ah, oops, I may have gone ahead too soon; did you see my post? Happy to edit to accomodate.

Hold on I'll be right back, I just have to eat dinner IRL. You can have your agents make remarks or chatter in the meantime.

To the postmaster? To each other?
OBERKONIGREICH OF ANGLOMIR |ᛏᚺᛖ ᚴᛁᚾᚷᛞᛟᛗ ᛟᚠ ᚨᛚᛗᛟᚾᚷᛁᚱ | Portal (Home) | National Anthem
Zitravgrad wrote:"In every man, there is an animal that wishes to dominate. But in Anglomir, we are already the dominating race."

The English Regions wrote:Nationalistic and overly serious, whose idea of fun is having a beer whilst making jokes about foreigners.

Convallaria wrote:Paternalistic Conservatism with elements of theological dominionism.

Painisia wrote:Neo-fascist monarchy

Tondo Federation wrote:Germano-Nordic Vikings who drink a lot of beer and work for 40 hours a day

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:18 am

Hiya Anglo. Your men will have to make it to the capital of Melanesia, Timor-Leste, by train.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:21 am

You can either skip to them getting to the facility, or we could go further on how they got there. Maybe your guys want to do something first or maybe you want to contact the politicians immediately? It's up to you, but please tell me beforehand.

The storage facility is secluded within a compound. Nobody will ask your business, nobody will mind your guys. You may want to contact Anglomir's capital government and inform them that your agents have landed.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:42 am

Sounds good. I gotta sleep now, but I'll probably send them to Timor-Leste in two groups. Carlson and the gang will go to the storage facility, and some other guy may stay behind to try and speak with the politicians. How would he go about doing that? This could potentially go wrong, and be the first incident that sheds alarm within the states.
OBERKONIGREICH OF ANGLOMIR |ᛏᚺᛖ ᚴᛁᚾᚷᛞᛟᛗ ᛟᚠ ᚨᛚᛗᛟᚾᚷᛁᚱ | Portal (Home) | National Anthem
Zitravgrad wrote:"In every man, there is an animal that wishes to dominate. But in Anglomir, we are already the dominating race."

The English Regions wrote:Nationalistic and overly serious, whose idea of fun is having a beer whilst making jokes about foreigners.

Convallaria wrote:Paternalistic Conservatism with elements of theological dominionism.

Tondo Federation wrote:Germano-Nordic Vikings who drink a lot of beer and work for 40 hours a day

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:02 am

Anglomir wrote:Sounds good. I gotta sleep now, but I'll probably send them to Timor-Leste in two groups. Carlson and the gang will go to the storage facility, and some other guy may stay behind to try and speak with the politicians. How would he go about doing that? This could potentially go wrong, and be the first incident that sheds alarm within the states.

Nice post so far! I'm excited to see how things go.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:53 pm

Anglomir wrote:Sounds good. I gotta sleep now, but I'll probably send them to Timor-Leste in two groups. Carlson and the gang will go to the storage facility, and some other guy may stay behind to try and speak with the politicians. How would he go about doing that? This could potentially go wrong, and be the first incident that sheds alarm within the states.

I'll send my message afterwards.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:24 pm

Question again: has the PAS, like China in real life, engaged in extensive efforts toward political, economic, etc. integration of the African continent with itself at the center?

To know for the newspaper articles.
Last edited by Bruke on Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:40 pm

Bruke wrote:Question again: has the PAS, like China in real life, engaged in extensive efforts toward political, economic, etc. integration of the African continent with itself at the center?

Yes, actually! That's why this is important to PAS, because the thing with intercontinental trade routes is that everyone has to like you, and allow your goods passage through their borders. Otherwise, you take the long way around the country, and that disrupts the trade.

Specifically, like China IRL, State-President XJP of the Chinese Confederation is the leading advocate; and he has the support of the Secretary-General, Comrade Abra.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:40 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:

I'll send my message afterwards.

Yep, sure.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:19 pm

Bruke wrote:Question again: has the PAS, like China in real life, engaged in extensive efforts toward political, economic, etc. integration of the African continent with itself at the center?

Yes, actually! That's why this is important to PAS, because the thing with intercontinental trade routes is that everyone has to like you, and allow your goods passage through their borders. Otherwise, you take the long way around the country, and that disrupts the trade.

Specifically, like China IRL, State-President XJP of the Chinese Confederation is the leading advocate; and he has the support of the Secretary-General, Comrade Abra.

Alright. I will operate under the assumption that Chinese actions in Africa are the actions of PAS then. This will feature strongly in Brukean-Asian relations going forward.

Reasons why should be apparent, and will be expanded upon when I get around to posting the “Statement of Priorities of Brukean Foreign Policy” document.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:09 am

Whew, can't wait to influence PAS' politics through the most Islamic way possible....

...Through hugs and cuddles and peace and love..

..And a shiteton of missionary work!
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:36 am

So, I've been thinking, an assassination of my Head of Government may be on the table for anti-PAS coalition people. OOCly, this is because 2 FIlipinos administrating over PAS is making things a bit dull, and I need an excuse to replace him rather than wait 4 years for an excuse to boot him out.

Also I timed the construction of this factbook for the RP so that you guys can tangibly discredit Ministers and they'll be removed from their authority.

Yes. We're doing this. Stakes on the table.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Anglomir
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Anglomir » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:47 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:So, I've been thinking, an assassination of my Head of Government may be on the table for anti-PAS coalition people. OOCly, this is because 2 FIlipinos administrating over PAS is making things a bit dull, and I need an excuse to replace him rather than wait 4 years for an excuse to boot him out.

Also I timed the construction of this factbook for the RP so that you guys can tangibly discredit Ministers and they'll be removed from their authority.

Damnnnn.... shit getting serious. Alright, Im in a bit of a crunch period with schoolwork atm, so I'll do my best. PAS, feel free to take the reins for a bit.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:53 am

Anglomir wrote:
Pan-Asiatic States wrote:So, I've been thinking, an assassination of my Head of Government may be on the table for anti-PAS coalition people. OOCly, this is because 2 FIlipinos administrating over PAS is making things a bit dull, and I need an excuse to replace him rather than wait 4 years for an excuse to boot him out.

Damnnnn.... shit getting serious. Alright, Im in a bit of a crunch period with schoolwork atm, so I'll do my best. PAS, feel free to take the reins for a bit.

Take your time. Inactivity won't ostracize you from the RP or anything. :p
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:21 am

Life's been hell, I'll try to get my first post up soon.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:25 am

The United Artherian Federation wrote:Life's been hell, I'll try to get my first post up soon.

Understandable.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:29 am

So, has Anglomir messed up enough for me to jump in?

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:33 am

A m e n r i a wrote:So, has Anglomir messed up enough for me to jump in?

You could jump in anytime tho :eyebrow:
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:28 am

A m e n r i a wrote:So, has Anglomir messed up enough for me to jump in?

I just thought it would make the plot flow better if I appeared after the hostile messed up. "Look, an ally has arrived, wheeee!"

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:10 am

A m e n r i a wrote:

I just thought it would make the plot flow better if I appeared after the hostile messed up. "Look, an ally has arrived, wheeee!"

Yeah, sure. Well, whatever floats your boat.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:32 am

So, the weekend passed, and post promises have failed.

Oof.

C'mon guys.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:16 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:So, the weekend passed, and post promises have failed.

Oof.

C'mon guys.

I said the end of this week at the earliest for my part. It’ll be soon.

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:13 pm

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to drop out of this one. I've just begun running track and have barely any time for NS. Sorry.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:28 pm

The United Artherian Federation wrote:Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to drop out of this one. I've just begun running track and have barely any time for NS. Sorry.

Running track huh? That’s awesome, very happy for you. Good luck, and win big!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents