NATION

PASSWORD

Empress Alejandrina. Please please help out by commenting !

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Nuevo Cielo
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Empress Alejandrina. Please please help out by commenting !

Postby Nuevo Cielo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:36 am

Notice: Current year is 2040

Overview
Empress Alejandrina(Born 2003) is the head of state of Nuevo Cielo and the only daughter of the Late King Richardo III. She is also the Supreme Head Of state of Nuevo Cielo representing the 'Nuevo Cielo Ultranationalist party'. She also holds the title of ' Holy Manager' of the Nuevo Cielo catholic church. She is also an alleged dictator according to dissidents in Nuevo Cielo.

She has disbanded parliament.

According to supporters, her rule has been a golden age for the country. Under her rule, the country has bounced back from the world depression and has achieved regional supremacy by annexing Newlandia.

Many dissidents claim that she has imposed a de facto Fascist Dictatorship on the country. She is also accused by UN of using advanced censorship technologies to control the population's attitude towards her regime. Her government has pled not guilty to these accusations.

Nevertheless she is extremely popular among her people.

She has a cult following both in and outside Nuevo Cielo among Authoritarian lovers for being the first Iron fisted decision making woman in World History.
Libertanians praise her simply because she is a strong willed woman.

Biography

The Empress was born on 4th July 2003, she was the only issue of King Richardo III of Nuevo Cielo(Then a constitutional monarchy). She was also one of the only 3 remaining members of the royal family of her generation.

Below Is a photo of her from 2008.

Alejandrina left the NC International Hospital with her parents on 7 August 2003. She was baptised in the Paraiso Palace by the Cardinal Archbishop of Nuevo Cielo, Antonio Rouco Palomas, on 14 October 2003. Like her father, Alejanrina was christened with water from the Jordan River.

She was mostly homeschooled for her primary education because of her very high IQ(OOC: This is genuinely true) of 179. In 2020, during the great stock market crash, she dropped out of high school for a year as a gesture of care towards the populace.

On 12th October 2021, King Richardo III died in the air battle of Gareda while commanding his fighterjet(Making him the first reigning monarch to die on active military duty since Charles XII of Sweden in 1718) against Newlandia. Alejandrina was crowned as Queen on the same day.

The wreck of King Richardo's fighter jet.

On 5th December 2021, after multiple devastating defeats, Alejandrina signed the surrender of Perdido according to which Nuevo Cielo lost the border provinces of El Bueno and El Bajo and had to disarm fully. 6 months later she also agreed to give even more rights to parliament and became a de facto titular monarch(That changed later on of course).
Last edited by Nuevo Cielo on Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:46 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Current Year:2040
I use NS stats for wealth gaps, tax rate, biggest industries, crime rate and for civil tag and political freedom tag and also for the economy tag(Like thriving or Powerhouse etc).[/align]

Nuevo Cielo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuevo Cielo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:37 am

Some images had to be removed due to pixel limits.
Last edited by Nuevo Cielo on Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I use NS stats for wealth gaps, tax rate, biggest industries, crime rate and for civil tag and political freedom tag and also for the economy tag(Like thriving or Powerhouse etc).[/align]

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Empress Alejandrina

Postby Yohannes » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:45 am

Aww so sweet! Image To Empress Alejandrina, would you be interested in meeting with the Yohannesian Emperor?

Edit: This is my Out-of-character post Image
Last edited by Yohannes on Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Nuevo Cielo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuevo Cielo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:48 am

Yohannes wrote:Aww so sweet! (Image) To Empress Alejandrina, would you be interested in meeting with the Yohannesian Emperor?

Yes she would like to meet . Her ex prince consort died 4 months after the marriage sadly.

(OOC: You think she is sweet, I guess her victims would have another opinion of her !
I literally wished to make female Hitler! )
Last edited by Nuevo Cielo on Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Empress Alejandrina

Postby Yohannes » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:04 am

Nuevo Cielo wrote:
Yohannes wrote:Aww so sweet! (Image) To Empress Alejandrina, would you be interested in meeting with the Yohannesian Emperor?

Yes she would like to meet him.

(OOC: You think she is sweet, I guess her victims would have another opinion of her !

Out-of-character information: Aww thanks Image

She was elected to office in 2018: viewtopic.php?p=34175594#p34175594

How about fluid timing the thread - does that work for you? With the aim that Queendom of Nuevo Cielo's 2040 would be the Realm of Yohannes' 2018. We can use suspension of disbelief - that is, in the Realm of Yohannes' canon the Queendom of Nuevo Cielo is a Modern Technology nation, while in the Queendom of Nuevo Cielo's canon the Realm of Yohannes is just like the Queendom of Nuevo Cielo, i.e. 2040

Edit:

Nuevo Cielo wrote:Her ex prince consort died 4 months after the marriage sadly.

Marion Maréchal-Le Men already has a husband. But they can always talk about other in-character things like diplomacy and trade Image
Last edited by Yohannes on Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Nuevo Cielo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuevo Cielo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:06 am

Yohannes wrote:
Nuevo Cielo wrote:
Yes she would like to meet him. Her ex prince consort died 4 months after the marriage sadly.

Out-of-character information: Aww thanks Image

She was elected to office in 2018: viewtopic.php?p=34175594#p34175594

How about fluid timing the thread - does that work for you? With the aim that Queendom of Nuevo Cielo's 2040 would be the Realm of Yohannes' 2018. We can use suspension of disbelief - that is, in the Realm of Yohannes' canon the Queendom of Nuevo Cielo is a Modern Technology nation, while in the Queendom of Nuevo Cielo's canon the Realm of Yohannes is just like Queendom of Nuevo Cielo, i.e. 2040 Image

Ok.
But let's roleplay in another fresh thread on Internation Accidents subforum.

DACOROMANIA
Envoy

Founded: Mar 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby DACOROMANIA » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:08 am

I like that she didn't pose her as a Pope-type Archbishop of her Church religion even if she manage religious affairs. It's difference between to manage and to decide in religion. I hope she don't do "inquisition" things...
Despite she's very beautiful and smart, I wouldn't keep close to her regime. She's scary.
To grant more rights to parliament is a good choice while she keeps her executive power as a titular monarch.
I don't think that it's a good idea for a monarch to go to a far ideology party. Yes, she should have her own party to represent her status interests but I think that her party may be somehow as "Nationalist Monarchist Party" then she can make political alliances with whoever she wants to. However, don't forget the people's support and their wills to be heard in politics.
The last Tzar of the Russian Empire (same ultranationalist) made a mistake in such direction which costed his life for entirety.
Leader of DACOROMANIA, Founder of Roman Byzantine Union.

I wish to save human race and to build a new nation-state, with ideals like human rights, peace and prosperity for all despite of any difference, avoiding the tyranny and preserving the liberty. To grow, to aid and save each other. Also going interstellar. Even if abandoned by family and nobody cares, I wish to do something important in life before to die, something that may really count.
I'm so alone on Earth and I see how the world may fall into chaos. All looks irrational and immoral. It's a pain to not be able to do anything and to be surrounded by barbarians.

Nuevo Cielo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuevo Cielo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:09 am

DACOROMANIA wrote:I like that she didn't pose her as a Pope-type Archbishop of her Church religion even if she manage religious affairs. It's difference between to manage and to decide in religion. I hope she don't do "inquisition" things...
Despite she's very beautiful and smart, I wouldn't keep close to her regime. She's scary.
To grant more rights to parliament is a good choice while she keeps her executive power as a titular monarch.
I don't think that it's a good idea for a monarch to go to a far ideology party. Yes, she should have her own party to represent her status interests but I think that her party may be somehow as "Nationalist Monarchist Party" then she can make political alliances with whoever she wants to. However, don't forget the people's support and their wills to be heard in politics.
The last Tzar of the Russian Empire (same ultranationalist) made a mistake in such direction which costed his life for entirety.

That was in the past.
Currently there is no parliament .

Thanks so much for commenting. Pleas keep reading and commenting. Your comments are like fuel to me !
Last edited by Nuevo Cielo on Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Marsh
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 09, 2007
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Holy Marsh » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:48 am

The Theocracy has no view negatively or positively on the Empress, as it has no ideological views on the manner and means of government and has little information as to the rights and responsibilities of the citizens Nuevo Cielo. It does scoff at several claims- that she is the first 'iron-fisted' authoritarian woman in world history and that her father, the late King Richardo III, was the first reigning monarch since Charles XII to die in active military service. This is owing to the history of the Theocracy being littered with strong-willed and iron-fisted authoritarian women and her allies having had Monarchs of various flavors and the Theocracy having the head of the Church(and likewise state) die in active combat service on more than a few occasions since this Charles XII.

Of course, this is a very large world and the Theocracy does not expect any single nation to have full knowledge of all events and nations that exist within it. It will closely monitor the Empress and Nuevo Cielo to see whether it is a powerful force for good or ill, and classify likewise when the time comes for it.

Nuevo Cielo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuevo Cielo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:05 am

Holy Marsh wrote:The Theocracy has no view negatively or positively on the Empress, as it has no ideological views on the manner and means of government and has little information as to the rights and responsibilities of the citizens Nuevo Cielo. It does scoff at several claims- that she is the first 'iron-fisted' authoritarian woman in world history and that her father, the late King Richardo III, was the first reigning monarch since Charles XII to die in active military service. This is owing to the history of the Theocracy being littered with strong-willed and iron-fisted authoritarian women and her allies having had Monarchs of various flavors and the Theocracy having the head of the Church(and likewise state) die in active combat service on more than a few occasions since this Charles XII.

Of course, this is a very large world and the Theocracy does not expect any single nation to have full knowledge of all events and nations that exist within it. It will closely monitor the Empress and Nuevo Cielo to see whether it is a powerful force for good or ill, and classify likewise when the time comes for it.

Thakyou so much for your encouraging comments.
You have indeed made my day.
Please keep reading and commenting.

The Andromeda Archipelago
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

So, let me get this straight!

Postby The Andromeda Archipelago » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:36 pm

Nuevo Cielo is an Absolute Monarchy with a Cult of Personality centered around the Empress.
She became Empress at 18. She is now 37.
She is also a 'chief benefactor' to the Catholic Church in her country.

There are also lands bordering Nuevo Cielo that were surrendered during a previous war. Would it be safe to say that those lands are still ethnically and culturally part of Nuevo Cielo?

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:41 pm

Nuevo Cielo wrote:She was mostly homeschooled... she dropped out of school for a year as a gesture of care towards the populace.

How do these two claims square up against each other, then?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Ariwana
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ariwana » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:49 pm

we recognize Empress Alejandrina as ruler of Nuevo Cielo after Ariwanese Prime Minister's Statement in Parliament this morning.
A R I W A N A

Information | Economy Outlook | Embassy & Consulate Service | Dialog

Nuevo Cielo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuevo Cielo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:39 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
Nuevo Cielo wrote:She was mostly homeschooled... she dropped out of school for a year as a gesture of care towards the populace.

How do these two claims square up against each other, then?

I mean high school.
And I said mostly homeschholed.

Nuevo Cielo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuevo Cielo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:42 pm

The Andromeda Archipelago wrote:Nuevo Cielo is an Absolute Monarchy with a Cult of Personality centered around the Empress.
She became Empress at 18. She is now 37.
She is also a 'chief benefactor' to the Catholic Church in her country.

There are also lands bordering Nuevo Cielo that were surrendered during a previous war. Would it be safe to say that those lands are still ethnically and culturally part of Nuevo Cielo?

As it will turn out. Revenge for that war was taken later on by annexing all those and more.
How do you think she became a Facist Dictator ?

A dictator becomes popular by giving results.

Thanks so much for commenting !
Last edited by Nuevo Cielo on Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nuevo Cielo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuevo Cielo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:42 pm

Ariwana wrote:we recognize Empress Alejandrina as ruler of Nuevo Cielo after Ariwanese Prime Minister's Statement in Parliament this morning.

THANK you.
We are always greatful for the support.

Nuevo Cielo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuevo Cielo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:48 pm

I Added in this paragraph to make it clearer.

According to supporters, her rule has been a golden age for the country. Under her rule, the country has bounced back from the world depression and has achieved regional supremacy by annexing Newlandia.

Nuevo Cielo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuevo Cielo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:30 pm

Part 2.

Thus, under the new system of government, the elections were won by the Nuevo Cielo centrists party or NCC. However, from the day that they were sworn in, the NCC leaders proved to be cheap, corrupt and indecisive. Under this new 'democratic' rule, the people had ample freedom but had nothing to eat. The great world depression destroyed the value of the Imperial Doubloon and due to the passive rule of the NCC, the situation was worsened.

By 2027, Nuevo Cielo's industry and agricultural situation was diapilated.

It was at this juncture that the Queen, with the support of some non civil government personalities demanded to be given back some rights that she previously held from the parliament in order to take a more direct part in the government.

Her petition was disregarded by the democratic parliament and she was advised to obey her role as a titular monarch.

Them on the 13th of December 2027, the general Valesco Gonzalez, leader of a group called 'Nuevo Cielo Nationalist cadre' attempted to disband parliament and snatch absolute power.
His attempt failed and he was hanged for his treason, but nevertheless the people cried at his hanging.

It was clear that democracy was failing to asses the situation.

Nobody knew how, maybe it was due to her high IQ, or Mayne due to superb personality of leadership. But in the 7 months from January 2028 to July 2028, the empress managed, in utmost secrecy, to round up all the supporters of Velasco Gonzalez and all other such nationalist parties. She also managed to unite several disgrunted military officers.

All this, without the parliament getting wind of it.

Her initial plan was not too radical, she simply wanted to barge into parliament on the evening of 21st July and demand her rights without bloodshed. However, one general and politician in her group, Admiral Santos had other ideas.

Santos wanted to murder the Queen at the last moment and make himself dictator of Nuevo Cielo. He had many supporters. However the Queen got wind of it at the last moment. She sent her father's ex bodyguard, a superb killer, a man known only as 'Hitperson'. Admiral Santos never woke up on the 21st.

Then, at 3.00 pm on the 21st of July, the Queen escaped the royal palace(Which was watched like a hawk by parliamentary police) along with her supporters and reached the place where Santos was supposed to greet his supporters.

The queen showed Santos's men, his bloodied scarf, a proof of his death.
Then she made an address
" My subjects, why did you agree to be led astray by a villain like Santos, how can we win if we are ourselves divided?
Even if we do win, remember, that parliament is just the first step. Taking back our lands from Newlandia and restoring our old place of respect in the world is the ultimate step.
But I pardon you all despite your treason for I am your Queen after all, but have no doubts. This shall be the last piece of mercy that I show".

That night, the Queen changed her initial peaceful plan and launched a coup a coup d'état .
Many members of the parliament were arrested and tried for various crimes and put behind bars.

Then she addressed her nation using almost the same speech.

"My subjects, why did you have to suffer under the role of a corrupt parliament , how can we win if we are ourselves divided and weak?
Even if we do recover, remember, that recovering from the world depression is just the first step. Taking back our lands from Newlandia and restoring our old place of respect in the world is the ultimate step."

Thus admist cheering populace and under the support of the military, the Queen became and absolute monarch.
Last edited by Nuevo Cielo on Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nuevo Cielo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuevo Cielo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:10 pm

The Andromeda Archipelago
Envoy

Founded: Sep 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Andromeda Archipelago » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:53 am

The Andromeda Archipelago recognizes the leadership of Empress Alejandrina over the State of Nuevo Cielo.

We look forward to establishing diplomatic and commercial relations between our two countries.

Sincerely,

Joseph Rutherford, President of the Allied States of the Andromeda Archipelago
Bradley Whitaker, Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Jennifer Miller, Ambassador-designate to Nuevo Cielo

Nuevo Cielo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuevo Cielo » Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:32 am

The Andromeda Archipelago wrote:The Andromeda Archipelago recognizes the leadership of Empress Alejandrina over the State of Nuevo Cielo.

We look forward to establishing diplomatic and commercial relations between our two countries.

Sincerely,

Joseph Rutherford, President of the Allied States of the Andromeda Archipelago
Bradley Whitaker, Minister of Foreign Affairs.
Jennifer Miller, Ambassador-designate to Nuevo Cielo

Our queen thanks the regime of Andromeda archipelago and sends her regards along with a few gifts.
1)An ancient civilization statue.
2)A 24 karat gold AK-47 and
3)100 non military AI robots

May our relations always remain amiable.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information