NATION

PASSWORD

Batavian Kingdom Embassy Program

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk
Secretary

Founded: Feb 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Batavian Kingdom Embassy Program

Postby Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:59 am

Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk - The United Batavian Kingdom

Greetings nations of the world! The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has been authorized by King Maximiliaan-Alexander van Oranje to establish a embassy programme in order to improve diplomatic relationships and to forge new ones.

Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk (English: The United Batavian Kingdom) is an absolute monarchy located in Western Europe. With a population of over 38 million, the Batavian Kingdom is one of the largest food exporters in the world and its Port of Rotterdam is the largest port in Europe and the largest in the world outside Asia.

Embassy security will be provided by the country who has established the embassy. Although weaponry such as small arms and grenades are allowed, heavy weapons and armored vehicles will not be allowed to enter the country.

Locations

The Hague
One of the available cities to choose from is The Hague. With a population of over one million, The Hague is a city located in the province of South Holland on the western coast and is the capital of Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk. It houses the seat of government, the Supreme Court, the Council of State, the International Court of Justice, the International Criminal Court and various important ministries.

Rotterdam
A major logistic and economic centre, Rotterdam is Europe's largest port. Located in South Holland just like The Hague, it has a population of over 700.000, and is internationally known for its Erasmus University, its riverside setting, lively cultural life and maritime heritage.

Applications

Code: Select all
NATION INFO
— Nation Name:
— Head of State:
— Head of Government:
— Capital City:
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent:

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador:
— Family of Ambassador:
— Gender:
— Age:
— Language Spoken:
— Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?
— Additional Request:

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [__] The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
— Diplomatic Staff:
— Security Staff:
— Service Staff:
— Number and Type of Weapons:
— Number and Type of Vehicles:
— Relationship Focus:
—— [__] Economy
—— [__] Education
—— [__] Military
—— [__] Technology
—— [__] Other (please specify) ______________________
— Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:

— Do you wish to establish our embassy within your country? if so, please copy the link here:

Diplomatic Immunity

SubjectMay be arrested or detainedResidence may be entered subject to ordinary proceduresMay be issued traffic ticketMay be subpoenaed as witnessMay be prosecuted
AmbassadorNoNoNoNoNo
Diplomatic StaffNoNoYesNoNo
Service StaffYesYesYesYesNo
Security StaffNoYesYesYesNo
RepresentativeNoNoYesNoNo
Representative OfficialNoYesYesNoYes
ConsulNoYesNoNoNo
Consular StaffNoYesYesYesYes
♛ KONINKRIJK DER BATAVEN ♛
Overview | Queen | Military

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:00 am

Foreign Embassies

The Embassy of Yohannes
Ambassador: Ms Elsha Köstler
Adress: Koningsstraat 4, The Hague, South Holland

The Embassy of Astoria
Ambassador: Kelly Wyndham
Adress: Koningsstraat 5, The Hague, South Holland

The Embassy of Ariwana
Ambassador: Julie Estelle
Adress: Koningsstraat 6, The Hague, South Holland

The Embassy of Hystaria
Ambassador: Vordskin
Adress: van Houtenstraat 4, Rotterdam, South Holland

The Embassy of the Federal Spanish States
Ambassador: Brais María de los Santos
Adress: Koningsstraat 7, The Hague, South Holland

The Embassy of Pays-Clos
Ambassador: Guillaume Richienau
Adress: Koningsstraat 8, The Hague, South Holland

The Embassy of Belarutenia
Ambassador: Dzimitry Dzimitrevich Pyotrenka
Adress: Van Houtenstraat 5, Rotterdam, South Holland

The Embassy of Mizialand
Ambassador: Kit van Aaken
Adress: Koningsstraat 9, The Hague, South Holland

The Embassy of Songha
Ambassador: Jun Min
Adress: Van Houtenstraat 6, Rotterdam, South Holland

The Embassy of Latviat
Ambassador: Constantin Roese
Adress: Van Houtenstraat 7, Rotterdam, South Holland
Last edited by Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk on Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:00 am, edited 5 times in total.

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Embassy of Yohannes in United Batavia

Postby Yohannes » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:43 am

[ Out-of-character information: Leuk je te ontmoeten, United Batavia! Aww I've liked King Maximiliaan-Alexander's factbook dispatch Image ]

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    President of the Electoral College
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    Honourable Members of
    His Majesty’s Government

To my Brother Maximiliaan-Alexander,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Majesty’s court of the interests of my people, and the Nineteen Countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it convenient to accredit to Your Majesty my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Elsha Köstler in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the United Batavian Kingdom.

Having already seen with certainty Ms Elsha Köstler’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Majesty’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Heads of Departments of Your Majesty’s Government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

Your Sister beyond The Seas,

MARION M

By the Will of the Nation State,

Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederström, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the Free City of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the Free City of Coral. Defender of the Christian Faith in Yohannes the continent.

Office of Hon Margaret Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    1 May 2019

Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs,

Thank you for your thread creation of 15 March 2019 allowing for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between the United Batavian Kingdom and the Realm of Yohannes. I am also responding on behalf of The Rt Hon First Lord Hilda von und zu Hartjenstein and The Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom I report on the matter.

United Batavia and the Nineteen Countries, I believe, share the same values of diplomatic partnership, of responsible government, and a history of open diplomacy—three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation-states. I have been impressed also by the good manner of the Batavian people during my visit to the thriving city of The Hague. It is for that reason that I would like to acknowledge the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation-state. That is why I am committed to realising this diplomatic exchange agreement.

Following the discussion held by our respective diplomats behind the scenes over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that Parliament did finally issue their assent on 16 April 2019, Parliamentary Motions—Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, which confirmed the letter of credence of Her Excellency Elsha Köstler in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to the United Batavian Kingdom. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and Parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the United Batavian market. As I suggested based on the discussion at our last meeting, I believe that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nations’ growth target for the fiscal year 2019-2020.

I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution His Majesty Maximiliaan-Alexander of [the] Orange is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open diplomatic exchange between members of the international community of nations and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Diplomat Introduction event next week, and I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Attachment

NATION INFO
— Nation Name: The Realm of Yohannes (Yohannesian: Das Yohannesische Reich)
— Head of State: — Head of Government: — Capital City: Royal Alexandria
    The Honourable Margaret Rose Larsson, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    (Yohannesian: Parlamentarische Staatssekretär[in] beim Reichsminister des Innern, für Boschaft und Konsulatsprogramme)

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Her Excellency Ms Elsha Mara Köstler, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to the United Batavian Kingdom
— Family of Ambassador: Dr Christian Tarr Rosenstock (husband, age: 42), Ms Claudia Gina Rosenstock (daughter, age: 10), Ms Martha Elvira Köstler (daughter, age: 7)
— Gender: Woman
— Age: Born 20 February 1979 (40)
— Language Spoken: Yohannesian (mother tongue), Dutch (fluent), English (proficient) and Sign Language (proficient)
— Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? The Office of Medical and Surgery Record of the Regency of Lindblum has completed the latest (2019) medical assessments with the following results: CLEAN, under the following major categories: autoimmune diseases, heart diseases, major cancers, other(s), any previous assessment; Standards Yohannes approved; Health and Safety Amendment Act 1971.
— Additional Request:

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [X] The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
— Diplomatic Staff: [1] Charge d’Affaires, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Legal Attaché
— Security Staff: [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Secret Service, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard, [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Diplomatic Security Agency
— Service Staff: [3] Personal Secretaries of Diplomatic & Consular Corps Staff, [4] Diplomatic & Consular Corps Councillor’s Staff, [1] Embassy and Consulate Press Spokesperson, [2] Diplomatic Mission Liaison Officers
— Number and Type of Weapons: [Optional] [2] Schwerpunkt SCP9, [2] Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 Compact Police, [Non-negotiable] [5] Maxtopian batons
— Number and Type of Vehicles: [1] 2015 Pearson Giancoli, [1] Monteluci Ducareale 5.2 V10 BMD
— Relationship Focus:
—— [_X_] Economy
—— [__] Education
—— [__] Military
—— [__] Technology
—— [_X_] Other (please specify) __________We request for the permission to include the United Batavian Kingdom under the Von Bismarck Intercultural Scholar Programme. The Von Bismarck Intercultural Scholar Programme is one of the most competitive grants for promising secondary school and university students in the Nineteen Countries; it forces participants to go outside their comfort zones on a culturally enriching exchange programme outside Yohannes. ____________
— Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: The Ambassador-Designate would like to maintain a regular collection of wines, beers and spirits for potential guests; and understandably, these will be imported from the Nineteen Countries with the permission of your office.

— Do you wish to establish our embassy within your country? if so, please copy the link here: We invite your government to establish its embassy on the continent of Yohannes. The Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme website can be accessed [ here ]
Last edited by Yohannes on Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Astoriya
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Astoriya » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:33 am

(OOC: please provide an address!)

NATION INFO
— Nation Name: (the) Republic of Astoria
— Head of State: PM Robert Paisley
— Head of Government: Deputy PM Bernard Russell
— Capital City: Footscray
— Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Foreign Secretary Neil Gamble

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Kelly Wyndham
— Family of Ambassador: None
— Gender: Female
— Age: 39
— Language Spoken: English
— Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? N/A
— Additional Request: N/A

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [_X_] The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
— Diplomatic Staff: 10
— Security Staff: 5
— Service Staff: 5
— Number and Type of Weapons: N/A
— Number and Type of Vehicles: N/A
— Relationship Focus:
—— [_X_] Economy
—— [_X_] Education
—— [__] Military
—— [_X_] Technology
—— [_X_] Other (please specify) _defence_
— Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: N/A

— Do you wish to establish our embassy within your country? if so, please copy the link here:

Ariwana
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ariwana » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:36 pm

NATION INFO
— Nation Name: Ariwana
— Head of State: Queen Mangkubumi
— Head of Government: PM Joko Widoto
— Capital City: Jakarta
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Ms Ratna Marsadi

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Julie Estelle
— Family of Ambassador: Her husband and her girl
— Language Spoken: Indonesian, Dutch, English
— Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No
— Additional Request: none

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [x] The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
— Diplomatic Staff: 5
— Security Staff: 10
— Service Staff: 8
— Number and Type of Weapons: 10 pistols
— Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 sedans
— Relationship Focus:
—— [x] Economy
—— [x] Education
—— [__] Military
—— [__] Technology
—— [x] Other (please specify) Environment
— Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: none

— Do you wish to establish our embassy within your country? if so, please copy the link here: you have one, thank you
A R I W A N A

Information | Economy Outlook | Embassy & Consulate Service | Dialog

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Yohannes Embassy Application

Postby Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:06 pm

( OOC: Dankjewel! Het is ook een plezier om jou te ontmoeten. I'm glad you're enjoying my factbooks! :) )

Yohannes wrote:

[ Out-of-character information: Leuk je te ontmoeten, United Batavia! Aww I've liked King Maximiliaan-Alexander's factbook dispatch (Image) ]

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    President of the Electoral College
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    Honourable Members of
    His Majesty’s Government

To my Brother Maximiliaan-Alexander,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Majesty’s court of the interests of my people, and the Nineteen Countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it convenient to accredit to Your Majesty my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Elsha Köstler in the character of my Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the United Batavian Kingdom.

Having already seen with certainty Ms Elsha Köstler’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Embassy in such a manner as to merit Your Majesty’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Heads of Departments of Your Majesty’s Government for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

Your Sister beyond The Seas,

MARION M

By the Will of the Nation State,

Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederström, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the Free City of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the Free City of Coral. Defender of the Christian Faith in Yohannes the continent.

Office of Hon Margaret Larsson
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    1 May 2019

Dear Minister of Foreign Affairs,

Thank you for your thread creation of 15 March 2019 allowing for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of embassy exchange between the United Batavian Kingdom and the Realm of Yohannes. I am also responding on behalf of The Rt Hon First Lord Hilda von und zu Hartjenstein and The Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom I report on the matter.

United Batavia and the Nineteen Countries, I believe, share the same values of diplomatic partnership, of responsible government, and a history of open diplomacy—three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation-states. I have been impressed also by the good manner of the Batavian people during my visit to the thriving city of The Hague. It is for that reason that I would like to acknowledge the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation-state. That is why I am committed to realising this diplomatic exchange agreement.

Following the discussion held by our respective diplomats behind the scenes over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that Parliament did finally issue their assent on 16 April 2019, Parliamentary Motions—Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary, which confirmed the letter of credence of Her Excellency Elsha Köstler in her place as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to the United Batavian Kingdom. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and Parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the United Batavian market. As I suggested based on the discussion at our last meeting, I believe that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nations’ growth target for the fiscal year 2019-2020.

I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution His Majesty Maximiliaan-Alexander of [the] Orange is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open diplomatic exchange between members of the international community of nations and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Diplomat Introduction event next week, and I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Attachment

NATION INFO
— Nation Name: The Realm of Yohannes (Yohannesian: Das Yohannesische Reich)
— Head of State: — Head of Government: — Capital City: Royal Alexandria
    The Honourable Margaret Rose Larsson, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    (Yohannesian: Parlamentarische Staatssekretär[in] beim Reichsminister des Innern, für Boschaft und Konsulatsprogramme)

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Her Excellency Ms Elsha Mara Köstler, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to the United Batavian Kingdom
— Family of Ambassador: Dr Christian Tarr Rosenstock (husband, age: 42), Ms Claudia Gina Rosenstock (daughter, age: 10), Ms Martha Elvira Köstler (daughter, age: 7)
— Gender: Woman
— Age: Born 20 February 1979 (40)
— Language Spoken: Yohannesian (mother tongue), Dutch (fluent), English (proficient) and Sign Language (proficient)
— Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? The Office of Medical and Surgery Record of the Regency of Lindblum has completed the latest (2019) medical assessments with the following results: CLEAN, under the following major categories: autoimmune diseases, heart diseases, major cancers, other(s), any previous assessment; Standards Yohannes approved; Health and Safety Amendment Act 1971.
— Additional Request:

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [X] The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
— Diplomatic Staff: [1] Charge d’Affaires, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Legal Attaché
— Security Staff: [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Secret Service, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard, [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Diplomatic Security Agency
— Service Staff: [3] Personal Secretaries of Diplomatic & Consular Corps Staff, [4] Diplomatic & Consular Corps Councillor’s Staff, [1] Embassy and Consulate Press Spokesperson, [2] Diplomatic Mission Liaison Officers
— Number and Type of Weapons: [Optional] [2] Schwerpunkt SCP9, [2] Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 Compact Police, [Non-negotiable] [5] Maxtopian batons
— Number and Type of Vehicles: [1] 2015 Pearson Giancoli, [1] Monteluci Ducareale 5.2 V10 BMD
— Relationship Focus:
—— [_X_] Economy
—— [__] Education
—— [__] Military
—— [__] Technology
—— [_X_] Other (please specify) __________We request for the permission to include the United Batavian Kingdom under the Von Bismarck Intercultural Scholar Programme. The Von Bismarck Intercultural Scholar Programme is one of the most competitive grants for promising secondary school and university students in the Nineteen Countries; it forces participants to go outside their comfort zones on a culturally enriching exchange programme outside Yohannes. ____________
— Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: The Ambassador-Designate would like to maintain a regular collection of wines, beers and spirits for potential guests; and understandably, these will be imported from the Nineteen Countries with the permission of your office.

— Do you wish to establish our embassy within your country? if so, please copy the link here: We invite your government to establish its embassy on the continent of Yohannes. The Office of Embassy and Consulate Programme website can be accessed [ here ]

To Hon Margaret Larsson,

Dear Ms Larsson,

On behalf of His Royal Majesty, we at the Foreign Ministry are glad you have decided to forge a friendship between United Batavia and Yohannes. After thoroughly analyzing your application, we have concluded to ACCEPT your embassy application and therefore we shall gladly receive Ms Elsha Köstler, who will undoubtedly do an amazing job at fulfilling her duty as ambassador. Your proposal to vastly improve economic relations between our nations obviously sit well with us, as it is beneficial for both of our nations. Lastly, we would be more than happy to make United Batavia part of the amazing Von Bismarck Intercultural Scholar Programme.

Sincerely,
Theo Blokhuis, Minister of Foreign Affairs
Last edited by Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk on Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Astoria Embassy Application

Postby Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:26 pm

Astoriya wrote:(OOC: please provide an address!)

NATION INFO
— Nation Name: (the) Republic of Astoria
— Head of State: PM Robert Paisley
— Head of Government: Deputy PM Bernard Russell
— Capital City: Footscray
— Minister of Foreign Affairs or Equivalent: Foreign Secretary Neil Gamble

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Kelly Wyndham
— Family of Ambassador: None
— Language Spoken: English
— Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? N/A
— Additional Request: N/A

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [_X_] The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
— Security Staff: 5
— Number and Type of Weapons: N/A
— Number and Type of Vehicles: N/A
— Relationship Focus:
—— [_X_] Economy
—— [_X_] Education
—— [__] Military
—— [_X_] Technology
—— [_X_] Other (please specify) _defence_
— Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: N/A

To Foreign Secretary Neil Gamble,

Greetings! On behalf of His Royal Majesty, we at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are delighted to hear that you have decided to improve relationships between our two nations. After thoroughly analyzing your application, we have come to the conclusion to ACCEPT your embassy and we'll happily receive ambassador Kelly Wyndham. Your embassy will be located at Koningsstraat 5, next to the embassy of Yohannes.

Sincerely,
Last edited by Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk on Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:31 pm

NATION INFO
— Nation Name:Hystaria
— Head of State: Aleph Null
— Head of Government: Jaye Bastion
— Capital City: Arctol
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Aleph Null

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Vordskin
— Family of Ambassador: N/A
— Gender:Male
— Age:45
— Language Spoken: English. German, Hystarian, French, and Dutch
— Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of?
— Additional Request:

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [__] The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
also Could we build it Nijmegen, if not Rotterdam?
— Diplomatic Staff:200
— Security Staff:150
— Service Staff:130
— Number and Type of Weapons: Pistols, Tazers, Rifels, and swords(More decorations) To every Security Guard
— Number and Type of Vehicles: Antique royal royces per 5 people, We will build a garage as well
— Relationship Focus:
—— [x] Economy
—— [_x_] Education
—— [__] Military
—— [_x_] Technology
— Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:N/A
Last edited by Hystaria on Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:32 pm

( OOC: Kept you waiting, eh? )

Ariwana wrote:NATION INFO
— Nation Name: Ariwana
— Head of State: Queen Mangkubumi
— Head of Government: PM Joko Widoto
— Capital City: Jakarta
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Ms Ratna Marsadi

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Julie Estelle
— Family of Ambassador: Her husband and her girl
— Language Spoken: Indonesian, Dutch, English
— Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No
— Additional Request: none

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [x] The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
— Security Staff: 10
— Service Staff: 8
— Number and Type of Weapons: 10 pistols
— Number and Type of Vehicles: 3 sedans
— Relationship Focus:
—— [x] Economy
—— [x] Education
—— [__] Military
—— [__] Technology
—— [x] Other (please specify) Environment
— Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: none

— Do you wish to establish our embassy within your country? if so, please copy the link here: you have one, thank you

To Ms Ratna Marsadi,

Greetings! On behalf of His Royal Majesty, we at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are delighted to hear that you have decided to improve relationships between our two nations. After thoroughly analyzing your application, we have come to the conclusion to ACCEPT your embassy and we'll happily receive ambassador Julie Estelle. Your embassy will be located at Koningsstraat 6.

Sincerely,

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:47 am

Hystaria wrote:NATION INFO

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Additional Request:

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [__] The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
— Number and Type of Weapons: Pistols, Tazers, Rifels, and swords(More decorations) To every Security Guard
— Number and Type of Vehicles: Antique royal royces per 5 people, We will build a garage as well
— Relationship Focus:
—— [x] Economy
—— [_x_] Education
—— [__] Military
—— [_x_] Technology
— Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:N/A

Rework is done
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:54 am

Hystaria wrote:NATION INFO

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Additional Request:

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [__] The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
— Relationship Focus:
—— [x] Economy
—— [_x_] Education
—— [__] Military
—— [_x_] Technology

To Mr Aleph Null,

Greetings! On behalf of His Royal Majesty, we at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are delighted to hear that you have decided to improve relationships between our two nations. After thoroughly analyzing your application, we have come to the conclusion to ACCEPT your embassy and we'll happily receive ambassador Vordskin. However, I regret to inform you that we cannot fulfill your wish of having your embassy in Nijmegen. Therefore your embassy will be located in Rotterdam at the van Houtenstraat 4. We hope ambassador Vordskin will enjoy his stay in the United Batavian Kingdom!

Sincerely,

Federal Spanish States
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 19, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Federal Spanish States » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:34 pm

NATION INFO
— Nation Name: Confederacy of the Federal Spanish States.
— Head of State: Pablo Rodríguez de Santamaría.
— Head of Government: Same as Head of State.
— Capital City: Badajoz.
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Segismundo de Castrilloleonés.

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Brais María de los Santos.
— Family of Ambassador: No descendants.
— Gender: Male.
— Age: 35.
— Language Spoken: Mainly Spanish and Galician, but will also speak English.

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [X] The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
— Diplomatic Staff: 3 consulars.
— Security Staff: 15 guards.
— Service Staff: 10 receptionists.
— Number and Type of Weapons: 1 pistol, alongside a police baton for each guard.
— Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Seat 600^2.
— Relationship Focus:
—— [X] Economy
—— [X] Education
—— [X] Military
—— [X] Technology
—— [__] Other (please specify)
Last edited by Federal Spanish States on Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yesn't signature.
The consequences of the creation of NSG have been disastrous for NS as a whole. NSG Delenda Est.
Apparently, the guy who coined the term "Drewpocalypse". No longer active on this account, has moved on to Foehn Paramilitary Regions.
- Yesn't is the only legal way to say no. Change my mind.
- You ever mod your nation's flag into a game just for a dumb idea? Yeah...
- The Spanish keyboard layout is underrated.
- henlo.
- How to avoid getting summerposted on F7

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:41 pm

Federal Spanish States wrote:NATION INFO
— Nation Name: Confederacy of the Federal Spanish States.
— Head of State: Pablo Rodríguez de Santamaría.
— Head of Government: Same as Head of State.
— Capital City: Badajoz.
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Segismundo de Castrilloleonés.

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Brais María de los Santos.
— Family of Ambassador: No descendants.
— Gender: Male.
— Age: 35.
— Language Spoken: Mainly Spanish and Galician, but will also speak English.

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [X] The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
— Diplomatic Staff: 3 consulars.
— Security Staff: 15 guards.
— Service Staff: 10 receptionists.
— Number and Type of Weapons: 1 pistol, alongside a police baton for each guard.
— Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 Seat 600^2.
— Relationship Focus:
—— [X] Economy
—— [X] Education
—— [X] Military
—— [X] Technology
—— [__] Other (please specify)

To Mr Segismundo de Castrilloleonés,

Greetings! On behalf of His Royal Majesty, we at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are delighted to hear that you have decided to improve relationships between our two nations. After thoroughly analyzing your application, we have come to the conclusion to ACCEPT your embassy and we'll happily receive ambassador Brais María de los Santos. Your embassy will be located in The Hague at the Koningsstraat 7. We hope ambassador Brais María de los Santos will enjoy his stay in the United Batavian Kingdom!

Sincerely,

Pays-Clos
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pays-Clos » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:15 pm

NATION INFO
— Nation Name: Republic of Pays-Clos
— Head of State/Head of Government: President Julien Patrisou
— Capital City: Sousrivière [Louisville]
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Home Minister Richard H. Montclerq

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Guillaume Richienau
— Family of Ambassador: Bertrice (Wife)
— Gender: Male
— Age: 43
— Language Spoken: French, English
— Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? He has a limp
— Additional Request: None

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [X] The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
— Diplomatic Staff: 3
— Security Staff: 4
— Service Staff: 3
— Number and Type of Weapons: 4 pistols
— Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 SUVs and 1 Sedan
— Relationship Focus:
—— [X] Economy
—— [X] Education
—— [X] Military
—— [__] Technology
— Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None

— Do you wish to establish our embassy within your country? if so, please copy the link here: N/A
République du Pays-Clos
Capital: Sousrivière (Louisville)
Population: 486,051
Currency: Closois dollar

| Partie Andratiste | | Union des Andratistes | Julien Patrisou, President of the National Assembly

Belarutenia
Secretary

Founded: Mar 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Belarutenia » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:00 pm

To all relevant authorities of the Batavian Kingdom,

The Foreign Relations office of the Kingdom of Belarutenia hereby cordially accepts the offer to apply for an embassy in Rotterdam. Details are attached.

In the name of His Grace, King Mikalai I,

Uladzimir Iharevich Pekarav

NATION INFO
— Nation Name: Karelewstva Belaruteniya (Kingdom of Belarutenia)
— Head of State: His Grace, King Mikalai I (Lyavonovich Von Hohenzollern)
— Head of Government: Premier Yury Valentinovich Olshansky
— Capital City: Minsk
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Uladzimir Iharevich Pekarav

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Dzimitry Dzimitrevich Pyotrenka
— Family of Ambassador: Wife (Maria Borisevna Pyotrenka)
— Age: 58
— Language Spoken: Belarutenian, German, Dutch.
— Additional Request: No

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [__] The Hague
—— [X] Rotterdam
— Security Staff:12
— Number and Type of Weapons: 8 KAT-99 Assault Carbines, 12 P72 pistols
— Number and Type of Vehicles: 6 Armored Mercedes G class.
— Relationship Focus:
—— [X] Economy
—— [__] Education
—— [__] Military
—— [__] Technology
— Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country:

Last edited by Belarutenia on Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Based off of the Kaiserreich mod in Hearts of Iron IV, but now set in modern day.

Mizialand
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2011
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mizialand » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:55 am

Théo Sahin
Secretary to the Minister of Lorecia and Foreign Affairs
Ministry of Lorecia and Foreign Affairs ,
The Kingdom of Mizialand

Dated: 19 March 2019
To: Theo Blokhuis, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk (The United Batavian Kingdom)
Reference: As Above
Subject: Mizia Diplomatic Mission in The United Batavian Kingdom
Enclosed: Application

Monsieur
This missive bears to you the message of our Rt. Honourable Minister of Foreign and Loercia Affairs, Mme Renée Lépicier. In the light of recent events in the country, need to exchange diplomatic missions with select nations has arouse. Her Majesty's Government wishes to send a full fledged diplomatic mission to The United Batavian Kingdom comprising 7 security staff, 15 diplomatic staff and 5 service staff with the aim of corroborating bilateral ties and representing the monarchy in the aforementioned sovereign state.

By the power vested in me, I appoint Mvw. Kit van Aaken as the head of the soon to be formed Mizia diplomatic mission to The United Batavian Kingdomwho shall henceforth be referred to as Ambassador Rt. Honourable Kit van Aaken who, I hope, shall discharge her duties well and maintain positive and immortal relations with The United Batavian Kingdom. The other diplomatic staff shall comprise various Attaches and First Officers who shall be appointed in the due course of time.

Your Government, hereby willing to establish its own diplomatic mission in Mizialand shall be able to do so by posting a letter of credence the suggested format of which is here available. Futhermore, we encourage your government and citizens to interact with the minister through the Ask Me Anything portal.

Enclosed you will find the complete Embassy application with all details that are required and necessary for the establishment of a Mizia Diplomatic Mission. Should this application or any of the components of the application arise a matter of concern for the Foreign Affairs Office, please inform me at the earliest for the concern, to be rectified. May the coming years, decades and centuries see positive and warm relations with The United Batavian Kingdom.

Met vriendelijke groeten/ Yours Sincerely
Théo Sahin
Secretary to Minister of Foreign Affairs.

NATION INFO
— Nation Name: The Kingdom of Mizialand
— Head of State: Sophie Vincent
— Head of Government: Ben Vilke
— Capital City: Heleventia
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Théo Sahin

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Kit van Aaken
— Family of Ambassador: Husband Jard van Aaken and Daughters Elsje and Karen
— Age: 42 years
— Language Spoken: Dutch, French, German and English

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [_X] The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
— Diplomatic Staff: 15
— Security Staff: 7
— Number and Type of Weapons: 5 X LSW Mare
10 X M 10 Pistol
— Number and Type of Vehicles: 2016 Pearson Millenium Model CE X 2
2014 Pearson Fortis Model S X 2
2016 Pearson Ecoline Model CLS X 2
— Relationship Focus:
—— [_x_] Economy
—— [_x_] Education
—— [_x_] Military
—— [_x_] Technology
— Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: None

— Do you wish to establish our embassy within your country? if so, please copy the link here:Yes viewtopic.php?f=23&t=443424
Last edited by Mizialand on Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╗
Mizialand Embassy Programmel Our Factbookl MiziaNews.mzl 10 Years on NS!l
Member of Astyria
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
╚══════════════════════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ═════════════════════════════════╝

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:59 pm

]
Pays-Clos wrote:NATION INFO
— Nation Name: Republic of Pays-Clos
— Head of State/Head of Government: President Julien Patrisou
— Capital City: Sousrivière [Louisville]
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Home Minister Richard H. Montclerq

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Guillaume Richienau
— Family of Ambassador: Bertrice (Wife)
— Age: 43
— Language Spoken: French, English
— Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? He has a limp
— Additional Request: None

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [X] The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
— Number and Type of Weapons: 4 pistols
— Number and Type of Vehicles: 2 SUVs and 1 Sedan
— Relationship Focus:
—— [X] Economy
—— [X] Education
—— [X] Military
—— [__] Technology

— Do you wish to establish our embassy within your country? if so, please copy the link here: N/A

To Home Minister Richard H. Montclerq,

Greetings! On behalf of His Royal Majesty, we at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are delighted to hear that you have decided to improve relationships between our two nations. After thoroughly analyzing your application, we have come to the conclusion to ACCEPT your embassy and we'll happily receive ambassador Guillaume Richienau. Your embassy will be located in The Hague at the Koningsstraat 8. We hope ambassador Guillaume Richienau will enjoy his stay in the United Batavian Kingdom!

Sincerely,

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:05 pm

Belarutenia wrote:
(Image)
To all relevant authorities of the Batavian Kingdom,

The Foreign Relations office of the Kingdom of Belarutenia hereby cordially accepts the offer to apply for an embassy in Rotterdam. Details are attached.

In the name of His Grace, King Mikalai I,

Uladzimir Iharevich Pekarav

NATION INFO
— Nation Name: Karelewstva Belaruteniya (Kingdom of Belarutenia)
— Head of State: His Grace, King Mikalai I (Lyavonovich Von Hohenzollern)
— Head of Government: Premier Yury Valentinovich Olshansky
— Capital City: Minsk
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Uladzimir Iharevich Pekarav

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Dzimitry Dzimitrevich Pyotrenka
— Family of Ambassador: Wife (Maria Borisevna Pyotrenka)
— Age: 58
— Language Spoken: Belarutenian, German, Dutch.

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [__] The Hague
—— [X] Rotterdam
— Security Staff:12
— Number and Type of Weapons: 8 KAT-99 Assault Carbines, 12 P72 pistols
— Number and Type of Vehicles: 6 Armored Mercedes G class.
— Relationship Focus:
—— [X] Economy
—— [__] Education
—— [__] Military
—— [__] Technology

To Mr Uladzimir Iharevich Pekarav,

Greetings! On behalf of His Royal Majesty, we at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are delighted to hear that you have decided to improve relationships between our two nations. After thoroughly analyzing your application, we have come to the conclusion to ACCEPT your embassy application and we'll happily receive ambassador Dzimitry Dzimitrevich Pyotrenka. Your embassy will be located in Rotterdam at the Van Houtenstraat 5. We hope ambassador Dzimitry Dzimitrevich Pyotrenka will enjoy his stay in the United Batavian Kingdom!

Sincerely,

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:19 pm

Mizialand wrote:
(Image)

Théo Sahin
Secretary to the Minister of Lorecia and Foreign Affairs
Ministry of Lorecia and Foreign Affairs ,
The Kingdom of Mizialand

Dated: 19 March 2019
To: Theo Blokhuis, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk (The United Batavian Kingdom)
Reference: As Above
Subject: Mizia Diplomatic Mission in The United Batavian Kingdom
Enclosed: Application

Monsieur
This missive bears to you the message of our Rt. Honourable Minister of Foreign and Loercia Affairs, Mme Renée Lépicier. In the light of recent events in the country, need to exchange diplomatic missions with select nations has arouse. Her Majesty's Government wishes to send a full fledged diplomatic mission to The United Batavian Kingdom comprising 7 security staff, 15 diplomatic staff and 5 service staff with the aim of corroborating bilateral ties and representing the monarchy in the aforementioned sovereign state.

By the power vested in me, I appoint Mvw. Kit van Aaken as the head of the soon to be formed Mizia diplomatic mission to The United Batavian Kingdomwho shall henceforth be referred to as Ambassador Rt. Honourable Kit van Aaken who, I hope, shall discharge her duties well and maintain positive and immortal relations with The United Batavian Kingdom. The other diplomatic staff shall comprise various Attaches and First Officers who shall be appointed in the due course of time.

Your Government, hereby willing to establish its own diplomatic mission in Mizialand shall be able to do so by posting a letter of credence the suggested format of which is here available. Futhermore, we encourage your government and citizens to interact with the minister through the Ask Me Anything portal.

Enclosed you will find the complete Embassy application with all details that are required and necessary for the establishment of a Mizia Diplomatic Mission. Should this application or any of the components of the application arise a matter of concern for the Foreign Affairs Office, please inform me at the earliest for the concern, to be rectified. May the coming years, decades and centuries see positive and warm relations with The United Batavian Kingdom.

Met vriendelijke groeten/ Yours Sincerely
Théo Sahin
Secretary to Minister of Foreign Affairs.

[spoiler=Application]NATION INFO
— Nation Name: The Kingdom of Mizialand
— Head of State: Sophie Vincent
— Head of Government: Ben Vilke
— Capital City: Heleventia
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Théo Sahin

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Kit van Aaken
— Family of Ambassador: Husband Jard van Aaken and Daughters Elsje and Karen
— Age: 42 years
— Language Spoken: Dutch, French, German and English

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [_X] The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
— Diplomatic Staff: 15
— Number and Type of Weapons: 5 X LSW Mare
10 X M 10 Pistol
— Number and Type of Vehicles: 2016 Pearson Millenium Model CE X 2
2014 Pearson Fortis Model S X 2
2016 Pearson Ecoline Model CLS X 2
— Relationship Focus:
—— [_x_] Economy
—— [_x_] Education
—— [_x_] Military
—— [_x_] Technology

— Do you wish to establish our embassy within your country? if so, please copy the link here:Yes viewtopic.php?f=23&t=443424
[/spoiler]

To Mr Théo Sahin,

Greetings! On behalf of His Royal Majesty, we at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are delighted to hear that you have decided to forge a friendly relationship between our two nations. After thoroughly analyzing your application, we have come to the conclusion to ACCEPT your embassy and we'll happily receive ambassador Kit van Aaken and her staff, who'll certainly mantain friendly relations between Mizialand and the Batavian Kingdom. Your embassy will be located in The Hague at the Koningsstraat 9. We hope ambassador Kit van Aaken will enjoy her stay in the United Batavian Kingdom!

Sincerely,
Last edited by Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk on Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Songha
Secretary

Founded: Mar 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Songha » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:54 pm

통신

Songhese Administrative Communication

Imperial Foreign Affairs Administrator, Mr. Jin Hyun-Hra

To:
Batavian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Theo Blokhuis

Subject:
Establishment of Embassy

Encryption:
Low

Greetings,
The Imperial Department of Foreign Affairs has expressed interest in establishing an embassy in The United Batavian Kingdom, as an act of goodwill and hope for diplomatic, economic and cultural exchange. Our application is enclosed below and we look forward to close relations.

Regards,
Jin Hyun-Hra

NATION INFO
— Nation Name: Imperial Federation of Songha
— Head of State: Empress, Oumeri Seung
— Head of Government: Premier, Jung Jietsuo
— Capital City: Atakyu (Royal), Yaojiaya (Administrative)
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Imperial Foreign Affairs Administrator, Jin Hyun-Hra

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Jun Min
— Family of Ambassador:
— Age: 35
— Language Spoken: Songhese, Dutch, French, English
— Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No.
— Additional Request:

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [__] The Hague
—— [x] Rotterdam
— Number and Type of Weapons: x4 T86 Assault Rifles (for use by security, to be kept in armory unless needed); x5 K5/DP51 Handguns (for use by security + ambassador), x4 Tasers, x4 Batons, x4 Cans of pepper spray
— Number and Type of Vehicles: x1 Lightly Armoured SUV
— Relationship Focus:
—— [x] Economy
—— [x] Education
—— [__] Military
—— [__] Technology
— Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Traditional Songhese Spirits, As well as Traditional Songhese hallucinogenics. If the hallucinogenics do not comply with local laws it's no problem to exclude them.

— Do you wish to establish our embassy within your country? if so, please copy the link here: Here!

Latviat
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Latviat » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:31 am

NATION INFO
— Nation Name: The Latviat Republic [Republikũ Latviet]
— Head of State: President Karsláv Wrizkiar
— Head of Government: none
— Capital City: Christnaũ
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Minister of State Bertowden Berláns

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Constantin Roese
— Family of Ambassador: Sebastiaũ (Partner)
— Age: 57
— Language Spoken: German, Latviet, English, Dutch
— Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None
— Additional Request: We will build a new chancery

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [__] The Hague
—— [X] Rotterdam
— Diplomatic Staff: 7
— Service Staff: 9
— Number and Type of Weapons: 7 pistols, tasers, and pepper spray
— Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 SUVs
— Relationship Focus:
—— [X] Economy
—— [__] Education
—— [X] Military
—— [X] Technology
— Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Vodka and Beer from Latviat

— Do you wish to establish our embassy within your country? if so, please copy the link here: Yes

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:47 am

Songha wrote:
통신

Songhese Administrative Communication

Imperial Foreign Affairs Administrator, Mr. Jin Hyun-Hra

To:
Batavian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Theo Blokhuis

Subject:
Establishment of Embassy

Encryption:
Low

Greetings,
The Imperial Department of Foreign Affairs has expressed interest in establishing an embassy in The United Batavian Kingdom, as an act of goodwill and hope for diplomatic, economic and cultural exchange. Our application is enclosed below and we look forward to close relations.

Regards,
Jin Hyun-Hra

NATION INFO
— Nation Name: Imperial Federation of Songha
— Head of State: Empress, Oumeri Seung
— Head of Government: Premier, Jung Jietsuo
— Capital City: Atakyu (Royal), Yaojiaya (Administrative)
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Imperial Foreign Affairs Administrator, Jin Hyun-Hra

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Jun Min
— Family of Ambassador:
— Age: 35
— Language Spoken: Songhese, Dutch, French, English
— Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? No.
— Additional Request:

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [__] The Hague
—— [x] Rotterdam
— Number and Type of Weapons: x4 T86 Assault Rifles (for use by security, to be kept in armory unless needed); x5 K5/DP51 Handguns (for use by security + ambassador), x4 Tasers, x4 Batons, x4 Cans of pepper spray
— Number and Type of Vehicles: x1 Lightly Armoured SUV
— Relationship Focus:
—— [x] Economy
—— [x] Education
—— [__] Military
—— [__] Technology
— Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Traditional Songhese Spirits, As well as Traditional Songhese hallucinogenics. If the hallucinogenics do not comply with local laws it's no problem to exclude them.

— Do you wish to establish our embassy within your country? if so, please copy the link here: Here!

To Imperial Foreign Affairs Administrator, Jin Hyun-Hra,

Greetings! On behalf of His Royal Majesty, we at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are delighted to hear that you have decided to improve relationships between our two nations. After thoroughly analyzing your application, we have come to the conclusion to ACCEPT your embassy application and we'll happily receive ambassador Jun Min. All items, including the traditional spirits and hallucinogenics, have been inspected and cleared to enter the country. Your embassy will be located in Rotterdam at the Van Houtenstraat 6. We hope ambassador Jun Min will enjoy her stay in the United Batavian Kingdom!

Sincerely,
Last edited by Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk on Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Het Verenigde Bataafse Koninkrijk » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:57 am

Latviat wrote:NATION INFO
— Nation Name: The Latviat Republic [Republikũ Latviet]
— Head of State: President Karsláv Wrizkiar
— Head of Government: none
— Capital City: Christnaũ
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Minister of State Bertowden Berláns

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Constantin Roese
— Family of Ambassador: Sebastiaũ (Partner)
— Age: 57
— Language Spoken: German, Latviet, English, Dutch
— Are there any health or security issues local authorities should be alerted of? None
— Additional Request: We will build a new chancery

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [__] The Hague
—— [X] Rotterdam
— Diplomatic Staff: 7
— Service Staff: 9
— Number and Type of Weapons: 7 pistols, tasers, and pepper spray
— Number and Type of Vehicles: 4 SUVs
— Relationship Focus:
—— [X] Economy
—— [__] Education
—— [X] Military
—— [X] Technology
— Please declare any drugs, alcohol, animals or plants you are bringing into the country: Vodka and Beer from Latviat

— Do you wish to establish our embassy within your country? if so, please copy the link here: Yes

To Minister of State Bertowden Berláns,

Greetings! On behalf of His Royal Majesty, we at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs are delighted to hear that you have decided to forge a friendly relationship between our two nations. After thoroughly analyzing your application, we have come to the conclusion to ACCEPT your embassy and we'll happily receive ambassador Constantin Roese and his staff. Your request to build a chancery has been approved and cleared for construction. All of the alcoholic substances, such as vodka and beer, has been authorized to enter the country. Your embassy will be located in Rotterdam at the Van Houtenstraat 7. We hope ambassador Constantin Roese will enjoy his stay in the United Batavian Kingdom!

Sincerely,

La Habana Cuba
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 10, 2004
Democratic Socialists

Postby La Habana Cuba » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:31 pm

The Democratic Communist Socialist Republic of La Habana Cuba Introduction Post.
Image:
Cuban Minister of Foreign Affairs:
Bruno Eduardo Rodriguez Parrilla.

Our Personal respect and well wishes to His Royal Majesty his Royal Family. As fellow democratic nations we wish to establish friendly, economic, cultural, immigration and tourism, diplomatic relations with all nations, while we might have certain economic and political differences, we respect those differences.

We offer a fair free trade agreement on all sectors of our economy without competing for the same markets on our side of the deal, we offer great investment deals for your nation's government and private corporations, joint export of our exports to other nations splitting the profits 50 %, 50 %,

ImageImage
Image:
We wish to send you at least some of the 8,365 Cuban doctors and nurses, recently withdrawn from Brasilia Brazil, after right wing President Jair Bolsonaro insulted the Cuban workers and the revolution with unjust demands, after he granted political asylum to 300 Cuban doctors who defected to Brasilia Brazil.

As you can see the Cuban doctors and nurses are willing, able and eager to serve the revolution whenever and wherever the revolution needs them,

We offer the hiring of national and overseas Cuban workers in all sectors of our economy, doctors, nurses, educators, construction workers, tourism workers, restaurant and bar workers, production workers and general workers and other workers, you name the type of workers and number of workers and we will provide them.

All of our Cuban doctors, nurses and workers will work in any job, in any place, your nation's workers don't wish to work.

In your nation's case we have chosen an ambassador from our nation to your nation, but you may choose an ambassador of your choice from the links provided on our embassy exchange website page if you wish. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=425105

Image:
We name La Habana Cuban Ambassador to Batavia, Abel González Santamaria as ambassador to Batavia, I will represent La Habana Cubans and Batavians in your nation with professionalism, honour and respect.

Our Embassy Application Form:

NATION INFO
— Nation Name: La Habana Cuba Democratic Communist Socialist Republic.
— Head of State: General Raúl Castro Ruz.
First Secretary of The Democratic Communist Socialist Party of La Habana Cuba.
— Head of Government: President Miguel Diaz-Canel.
— Capital City: La Habana Cuba City Province.
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Affairs - Bruno Eduardo Rodriguez Parrilla.

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Abel González Santamaria
— Family of Ambassador: N-A
— Age: only his doctor who will accompany him as the embassy doctor knows his age.
— Language Spoken: Spanish, German, English, French, Italian and Dutch.
— Additional Request: Yes, as described on our introduction post and links on our embassy exchange website page: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=425105

EMBASSY INFO
— Location: T
—— [_x_] The Hague - The Hague
—— [__] Rotterdam
— Diplomatic Staff: 11
— Security Staff: 11
— Service Staff: 11
— Number and Type of Weapons: 1 hand gun per security guard.
— Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 diplomatic limo, 1 diplomatic bus and 2 security vehicles.
— Relationship Focus:
—— [_x_] Economy - Economy
—— [_x] Education - We offer educators to all nations.
—— [__] Military
—— [_x_] Technology
—— [_x_] Other (please specify) Tourism from your nation, immigration visas from your nation's leftists - immigration from our nation's rightists.

— Do you wish to establish our embassy within your country? if so, please copy the link here: Yes,
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=425105

The Democratic Communist Socialist Republic of La Habana Cuba.
Last edited by La Habana Cuba on Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
We are the Continuity of The Eternal Revolution. The Democratic Communist Socialist Republic of La Habana Cuba. General of the Armed Forces and First Secretary of the Democratic Communist Socialist Party of La Habana Cuba Raúl Castro Ruz. President Miguel Diaz-Canel of the Council of State and Council of Ministers Collective. Our Enternal Comandante en Jefe and Yours Fidel Castro Ruz. Minister of Foreign Diplomatic Affairs Bruno Eduardo Rodriguez Parilla.

Libumelland
Secretary

Founded: Jan 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Libumelland » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:41 pm

NATION INFO
— Nation Name: The Principality of Libumelland/La Royaria de Libumélia
— Head of State: Prince Álbin IV
— Head of Government: Samuel Ejica
— Capital City: Barcelona
— Minister of Foreign Affair or Equivalent: Ólivier Me Durasa

AMBASSADOR INFO
— Name of Ambassador: Hugo Larassa-Macaulay
— Family of Ambassador:
Wife - Erica Larassa (33)
Son - Réid (7)
Daughter - Éva (6)
— Age: 34
— Language Spoken: Libumelian, English
— Additional Request:

EMBASSY INFO
— Location:
—— [__] The Hague
—— [ X ] Rotterdam
— Service Staff: 4
— Number and Type of Weapons:
Security Pistol - One for each security staff
Automatic T4 - 1
— Number and Type of Vehicles: 1 (Humzee) Custom License: LIB HLM (LIB = Libumelland, HLM = Ambassador’s Initials)
— Relationship Focus:
—— [ X ] Economy
—— [ X ] Education
—— [__] Military
—— [__] Technology

Libumelian is basically Spanish but a little altered and we added the letter ‘ć’.

PHRASE OF THE WEEK/FRASE DE LA OUÍCO
You can telegram me your phrase, and I will turn it into Libumelian!

Antidawetid: “Millennials as soldiers would be well-known for their bravery, while in fact they just want to die.” Mileñéns esolduros máide be moy notícino cua ellós bravísto, méndem enfacto ellos símpa desiré to mondoíla.”
WV73: 26th
The Principality of Libumelland
La Royaria de Libumélia
We speak our own language here. Libumelian. :)
Coletivas especa originía elingua belonia. Libumelien. :)

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information