NATION

PASSWORD

Europeian Embassy - In Solidarity

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

King HEM
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 07, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby King HEM » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:40 pm

USS Merrimack wrote:
King HEM wrote:To be clear, I'm not in any way in FA leadership at this point. So please don't take my memes or comments as official statements!!!!

BUT I don't think a speech kicking off a conflict is going to be the formal list of objectives for the war. There's a difference between a formal announcement and actual war-time objectives, and to be real, if anyone in this forum is going to claim their public remarks have never been more bombastic than their actual goals, ima gonna call that a load of BS!

Maybe I'm delusional, but I'm not sure how it's a good PR strategy for all you folks who have been in the trenches of this war openly being like, "Europeia is dumb for declaring an end to the conflict because we haven't actually accomplished ANYTHING of value or victory!!!!" Seems like actively a pretty BAD PR strategy actually.

A lot has been accomplished. Maybe it isn't enough for some—and that's fair—but it's enough for us, and we're sure as hell not going to outsource foreign policy to the public opinion in the NSGP forum // discord server lmao.

Noted.

I’m more so reflecting on the arrogance of the speech, where Euro acts as if it were the tip of the spear.

As a private citizen of Europeia (and ugh i guess founder......) I respect your opinion and take it into account.
HEM

Founder of Europeia
Former Vice Delegate of The South Pacific
Raider sympathizer, NS media guru, not relevant since 2009

Cormactopia Prime
Minister

Founded: Sep 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cormactopia Prime » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:59 pm

I really couldn't care less if Europeia has declared "victory." Europeia has the right to be absurd.

What bothers me is that Europeia has declared the NPO "transformed," and in so doing has supported the NPO's propaganda efforts, while undermining the other regions at war with the NPO. You're not just buying into their lies about reform, you're bolstering those lies by saying their reforms are legitimate.

Frankly, I don't know why any of the regions still at war with the NPO would have anything to do with you, and I hope Pacifica won't.
Last edited by Cormactopia Prime on Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Armaros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:33 pm

Wait wait wait.

So you declared war on the NPO to overthrow the NPO but then declared victory when the NPO is still sitting there? 1 you buy into their propaganda, 2 I haven't seen Europeia greatly contribute to the war anyway, but that's just me maybe.

In other news, can I take a moment to declare war upon and victory over TGW? I wanted to destroy them so I tagged an inactive region with 2 people. I have won the war now pls respect that.
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

Klaus Devestatorie
Minister

Founded: Aug 28, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Klaus Devestatorie » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:48 am

Congratulations on your hard fought victory. I'll put it on the fridge with all of the others.

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:20 am

Bush comparisons aside, thank you again for being among the first willing to stand by TBH in starting what was, at the time, very much a David vs Goliath fight. Let the world not forget which regions and players stood up against TP’s abuse and the spread of Francosim first, and got the ball rolling with their planning, cohesive focus, elbow grease, fundamental groundwork, and endorsements. You are correct to note that what was rapidly achieved in the early days of this movement is, at the least, nothing to be laughed at.

-Souls
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Glen-Rhodes
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Glen-Rhodes » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:50 am

Congrats to NPO on being utterly demolished by Europeia. Couldn’t imagine a worse defeat.

Kranostav
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kranostav » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:23 am

The new government of the New Pacific Order has stepped away from the heated rhetoric of the past and promised not to repeat the mistakes of its predecessors.

Hasn't this facade been par for the course in all the previous times?
Last edited by Kranostav on Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Non-compliance is lame and you should feel bad
The meddling WA Kid of Kranostav
Author of GAR #423 and #460

Pierconium
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:34 am

While the Pacific is likely to maintain a difference of opinion on whether or not certain events constitute a diplomatic victory or simply a return to common sense, we do not dispute the right of Europeia to characterize their war effort as a victory based on the items noted within their statement yesterday. The Pacific has withdrawn Francoism as a guiding principle. It has removed the Emperor and Consul and several members of the government. It did restructure its government to acknowledge the need for change. And it is currently in the process of electing its first 'Peoples' Senator'. The change is real. And on that basis, I am glad to see that Europeia has acknowledged that the Pacific is capable of such and that direct and specific steps towards reconciliation with the wider NS community are taking place.

We do not anticipate a kum ba yah moment or a hand-holding ceremony with Europeia in the foreseeable future, but we acknowledge the cessation of hostilities.

Personally, I concur with King HEM. It is quite humorous to see that the main line of argument against Europeia from the remoaning regions supposedly fighting the Pacific is that you have done nothing and nothing has been accomplished so everyone should keep fighting. Good job, as usual.
Tyrant (Ret.)

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…

NPO - EMPIRE - TRIUMVIRATE - NPD

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:31 am

Pierconium wrote:While the Pacific is likely to maintain a difference of opinion on whether or not certain events constitute a diplomatic victory or simply a return to common sense, we do not dispute the right of Europeia to characterize their war effort as a victory based on the items noted within their statement yesterday. The Pacific has withdrawn Francoism as a guiding principle. It has removed the Emperor and Consul and several members of the government. It did restructure its government to acknowledge the need for change. And it is currently in the process of electing its first 'Peoples' Senator'. The change is real. And on that basis, I am glad to see that Europeia has acknowledged that the Pacific is capable of such and that direct and specific steps towards reconciliation with the wider NS community are taking place.

We do not anticipate a kum ba yah moment or a hand-holding ceremony with Europeia in the foreseeable future, but we acknowledge the cessation of hostilities.

Personally, I concur with King HEM. It is quite humorous to see that the main line of argument against Europeia from the remoaning regions supposedly fighting the Pacific is that you have done nothing and nothing has been accomplished so everyone should keep fighting. Good job, as usual.

Perhaps a good gesture of reconciliation would be for both regions to remove their bans on joint citizenship with the other?
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

The Seeker of Power
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 29, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Seeker of Power » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:46 am

To Europeia and it's leadership:

While - in the words of the Consul - "we do not anticipate a kum ba yah moment or a hand-holding ceremony with Europeia in the foreseeable future" - let me say that should Europeia desire to establish any kind of FA relationship - even respectful acknowledgement - my doors are open for any discussion. Communication is usually the way forward.

Elegarth
Legatus
Senator of the New Pacific Order
Last edited by The Seeker of Power on Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elegarth, The Seeker of Power
Consul of the New Pacific Order
Legatus of the New Pacific Order
Senator of the New Pacific Order

The Dark God of Huggers

Frankland
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 16, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Frankland » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:13 am

Speaking for myself and for St Abbaddon, I thank you for all that you did to help right the wrongs of the NPO in our region. This has been yet another entry in a list of times Euro has come through for St Abbaddon, and I'm glad to count you as a friend.

I can understand the frustration of Cormac and my friends from Pacifica that this statement seems to legitimize the story of change coming out of The Pacific. I too share skepticism that a region themed as NPO is, and celebrating the history that NPO celebrates, is ever going to stop being filled with Perg and Feux types. And once the reigns are loosened those types will be back up to Perg and Feux stuff. This is the history of NPO since, the original Perg and Feux type, Francos Spain committed original act of Perg and Feux stuff.

Outside of the Lazarenes, I doubt there's anyone that feels more distaste for NPO's ways than myself. I have no faith that anything has changed in a meaningful way that will prevent this history from repeating. I do not doubt that in a couple years we'll be right back at square one with NPO involved in some shady ill-planned power moves. But I have pretty high faith that if I'm right about that and NPO causes trouble again - Europeia will be right there with us.

There's little doubt if you look back at the President's initial statement about all this that The Pacific has yielded in every area mentioned. The war against TBH was surrendered, the espionage was addressed through bans and the unprecedented resignation of an Emperor over scandal, Francoism is allegedly abandoned, and the fight was given up in St Abbaddon. It is hard to imagine what could have gone better. To me the best sign of victory in this effort is looking back on what happened to St Abbaddon and realizing that there's simply no way NPO has the power to do it again. St Abbaddon was held for months NOT by dozens of pilers but by the diplomatic strength and reputation of the NPO. It was vulnerable operationally almost every update, as NPO only stationed a couple units in the region, but no one did anything because a fight with the NPO simply wasn't worth it. That's long gone now, and I doubt it'll be back for some time. Their ability to hold or threaten regions other than The Pacific has been crushed by this new political reality.

I agree with Europeia's decision and support it fully. From where we are and all we have accomplished there is little left to fight to achieve. The goal was never to unseat the NPO in The Pacific, and to read the failure to do so as defeat is to read the Gulf War as a defeat for the coalition because Iraq stayed Iraq instead of a 51st state. Few of us on the anti-NPO side are interested in GCR politics, and fewer still in politics in The Pacific. We are very interested in keeping those that are interested in running The Pacific out of our regions and our business. To me the future of the effort to keep all regions safe from a resurgent NPO threat is sustained distrust and preparedness rather than - to quote the chief of state - perpetual war. I did not perceive any level of trust that NPO was going to take the opportunity before it to cease its hostile actions permanently, nor do I suspect that Europeia will be ill-prepared to deal with a resurgent NPO threat. It seems to me, Europeia's course is both reasonable and right.
Also Known As:
Topid, Weed, Daynor
NS Player since Aug 2006
Former Defender, SC Author

Ever-Wandering Souls
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ever-Wandering Souls » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:27 am

Frankland wrote:The goal was never to unseat the NPO in The Pacific

I'd disagree, but I'd also note that I personally think the window of unity and unilateral drive necessary to have a reasonable chance of achieving that was abruptly ended a ways back. I can't blame Euro, in abstract, for getting on top of that conclusion now.
Proud Raider; General of The Black Hawks, Ret.
TG me anytime; I'm always happy to talk about anything!

The Alicorns (Equestria) wrote:Let them stay, no need to badmouth them...From our view a bunch of nations just came in, seized the delegate position, and changed a few superficial things...we play NationStates differently...there's really no reason for us to be butthurt.
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8944227
http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=8951258

Misley wrote:
Hobbesistan wrote:Don't think I understand the question.
The color or what?..

Jesus, Hobbes, it's 2015. You can't just call someone "the color".

Reploid Productions wrote:Raiders are endlessly creative

How Do I Telegram API?

Omnis delenda est.

Pierconium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:24 pm

Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:
Frankland wrote:The goal was never to unseat the NPO in The Pacific

I'd disagree, but I'd also note that I personally think the window of unity and unilateral drive necessary to have a reasonable chance of achieving that was abruptly ended a ways back. I can't blame Euro, in abstract, for getting on top of that conclusion now.

Maybe if you had some of those supposed ‘Organizers’ actually organising things it wouldn’t come across as no one in the opposition having a clue as to what the actual war objectives are/were.

Just a thought.
Tyrant (Ret.)

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…

Altinsane
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Altinsane » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:42 pm

Europeia -

Congrats on your, um… Victory. While we agree that we have had our fair share of wins in this war - many that you've pointed out here - we feel we can be honest enough with ourselves not to wear as a crown the “victories” that NPO has given us in order to play innocent until everyone forgets that this is what they do (for the third time now? Or fourth?) and get back to their old games again. These “victories” would have been more truthfully described as “manipulations that we've chosen to overlook,” but closing your eyes does not mean that you've won. It only means that you will be caught by surprise. Again. But that is your burden to bear.

We wish you all the best in whatever you and your Presidents who are not Presidents will be doing now.

Because we know everyone is dying to know, APC would like to leave you all with the assurance that we are not going anywhere. NPO has diminished significantly in our time at war, and that can be seen in even the simplest ways, like who they are allowing to present themselves publicly as the “star cast” of NPO. This is a win, but we are not so naive to presume it a victory. Our message remains the same: NPO manipulates, NPO lies, NPO subverts, NPO cannot be trusted. From the regions within our ranks directly victimized by NPO's subversions to the UCRs among us who have for years been demonized and lambasted for simply existing, we remain unshaken. We haven't forgotten the kind of region that NPO is. We won't forget it. As we poke and watch NPO work, we don't find that the very obvious attempts to trick us into making mistakes or lure us into traps made by NPO strategists screams very loudly that they have been transformed. We, victims of a culture that they have worshipped for longer than many of us have even been playing the game, continue to twist ourselves around their tricks and mockery, as we have for years. It has not gone away. We don't intend to wait another 3 or 4 years for everyone to find out that they're back at it again. We're remaining watchful in the present and we will continue to fight.

Hugs and Kisses,

APC ♡
Altino Asteorra
Karma Sage
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-

Zuhayrian
Secretary

Founded: May 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Zuhayrian » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:47 pm

Europeian Embassy wrote:

Welcome to the Gameplay Embassy for the Republic of Europeia!

Founded in March 2007 and transitioning to a Republic in July of that year, Europeia has been a long-standing feature within NationStates, and proudly stands as one of the most stable and vibrant democracies within the game. Boasting hundreds of nations and participation from many well-known players throughout its history, the Republic has a reputation for prudent and measured diplomacy, a robust and independent foreign policy, an intriguing and broadly accessible political system, a warm and friendly culture, and one of the best judicial systems in NationStates.

If this appeals to you, please feel free to drop by in our region or our forums, which can be found here:

Europeian Forum Link

This thread shall be utilised by the Republic for issuing statements and providing official dispatches from the Government. Comments and queries are welcome though we do ask participants to remain on topic within this thread. If you have any specific queries, feel free to contact the President or the Foreign Minister.

Contact Details:

Foreign Councilor Sopo - via Telegram
Chief of State Kuramia - via Telegram

High Executive Government of Europeia

Chief of State: Kuramia
Deputy Chief: Pierce
First Minister: Rand
Deputy First Minister: GraVandius
Chancellory: Supreme Chancellor Lethen, Vice Chancellor Drecq, and Vice Chancellor Deepest House

Previous Official Releases

October 24th, 2017 - Message of Thanks
October 5th, 2017 - Celebrating Treaty With Kantrias
September 3rd, 2017 - President Repeals Treaty with The South Pacific
September 2nd, 2017 - WritingLegend Accepts Presidency
August 29th, 2017 - A New Face to the Goldenblock
August 2nd, 2017 - President WritingLegend talks new media agreement
July 17th, 2017 - EBC Radio Talks GCRs with Davelands and Griffin
July 12th, 2017 - Lethen Addresses the Future of the Supreme Chancellory
March 5th, 2017 - Invitation to #Euro10!
February 28th, 2017 - February Foreign Update
February 16th, 2017 - Invitation to #Euro10's Region-Building Seminar!
January 30th, 2017 - Europeian Survivor Invite!
January 28th, 2017 - 200th Radio Show Thank You
January 16th, 2017 - On the World Fair and TAS
September 29th, 2016 - Announcement of CAIN
August 11th, 2016 - Update 88
April 6th, 2016 - Women and NationStates Symposium
March 28th, 2016 - Women and NationStates Survey
March 24th, 2016 - Condemnation of Predator
March 13th, 2016 - Middle Earth Captured!
February 28th, 2016 - Missive from President Trinnien
February 1st, 2016 - Asia Conquered!
January 3rd, 2016 - Anarchy Seized!
November 4th, 2015 - Europeian Independent 7
September 21st, 2015 - Europeian Independent 6
August 12th, 2015 - Europeian Independent 5
July 7th, 2015 - NationStates Summer Carnival
June 24th, 2015 - Europeian Independent 4
June 12th, 2015 - Statement on the LKE's Recruitment Block
May 27th, 2015 - Europeian Independent 3
April 24th, 2015 - Europeian Independent 2
March 31st, 2015 - Europeian Independent 1
February 23rd, 2015 - Europeian Telegram 1
February 8th, 2015 - Update 87
January 17th, 2015 - Update 86
December 6th, 2014 - Update LXXXV
December 3rd, 2014 - The NationStates Winter Ball Goes Live
November 19th, 2014 - The NationStates Winter Ball
October 28th, 2014 - The Independent Manifesto
September 8th, 2014 - Formal Complaint to The South Pacific
August 15th, 2014 - Update LXXXIV
July 24th, 2014 - Update LXXXIII
June 15th, 2014 - Update LXXXII

Under Construction: We intend to provide direct links to all official publications from the Republic on the NS Forums here.

There ain’t no victory yet, bruv.
The Federation Administrative State of Zuhayrian
Governmental Region of the Advarian Federation
I use NS Stats, no matter whoever doesn't use them.
This nation, more or less, represents my political beliefs.
Transhumanist Libertarian Socialists Unite!
Leader: Madam Pres. Sravruia Arnochil, O.Zyn.Emp., O.Adv.Fed.

Altinsane
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 13, 2017
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Altinsane » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:51 pm

Zuhayrian wrote:There ain’t no victory yet, bruv.

You extremely quoted the wrong thing. Lol. But agree though.
Altino Asteorra
Karma Sage
Hasal-Pharaoh of Osiris
Occasional Punstress
Very, very fond of owls
{o,o}
|)__)
-”-”-

Grater Tovakia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 27, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Grater Tovakia » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:58 pm

Come on Zuhay (Jk)

Love the statement, NPO Delenda est!
Never pet a burning dog

Pierconium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:04 pm

Altinsane wrote:

Europeia -

Congrats on your, um… Victory. While we agree that we have had our fair share of wins in this war - many that you've pointed out here - we feel we can be honest enough with ourselves not to wear as a crown the “victories” that NPO has given us in order to play innocent until everyone forgets that this is what they do (for the third time now? Or fourth?) and get back to their old games again. These “victories” would have been more truthfully described as “manipulations that we've chosen to overlook,” but closing your eyes does not mean that you've won. It only means that you will be caught by surprise. Again. But that is your burden to bear.

We wish you all the best in whatever you and your Presidents who are not Presidents will be doing now.

Because we know everyone is dying to know, APC would like to leave you all with the assurance that we are not going anywhere. NPO has diminished significantly in our time at war, and that can be seen in even the simplest ways, like who they are allowing to present themselves publicly as the “star cast” of NPO. This is a win, but we are not so naive to presume it a victory. Our message remains the same: NPO manipulates, NPO lies, NPO subverts, NPO cannot be trusted. From the regions within our ranks directly victimized by NPO's subversions to the UCRs among us who have for years been demonized and lambasted for simply existing, we remain unshaken. We haven't forgotten the kind of region that NPO is. We won't forget it. As we poke and watch NPO work, we don't find that the very obvious attempts to trick us into making mistakes or lure us into traps made by NPO strategists screams very loudly that they have been transformed. We, victims of a culture that they have worshipped for longer than many of us have even been playing the game, continue to twist ourselves around their tricks and mockery, as we have for years. It has not gone away. We don't intend to wait another 3 or 4 years for everyone to find out that they're back at it again. We're remaining watchful in the present and we will continue to fight.

Hugs and Kisses,

APC ♡

Hey look, finally an ‘official’ statement from the APC. Still no clear objectives though. Not surprised.

So, since some people thought Europeia was part of the APC, can you clarify which regions you are speaking for here? Thanks!
Last edited by Pierconium on Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyrant (Ret.)

Grater Tovakia
Diplomat

Postby Grater Tovakia » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:07 pm

Pierconium wrote:
Altinsane wrote:Hey look, finally an ‘official’ statement from the APC. Still no clear objectives though. Not surprised.

Is overthrowing the NPO clear enough for you?
Never pet a burning dog

Pierconium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:08 pm

Grater Tovakia wrote:
Pierconium wrote:

How is that going?
Tyrant (Ret.)

Grater Tovakia
Diplomat

Postby Grater Tovakia » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:23 pm

Pierconium wrote:
Grater Tovakia wrote:

How is that going?

Pretty well, all things considered, our weekly planning session/bingo night is a fun time.
Never pet a burning dog

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:26 pm

Pierconium wrote:
Grater Tovakia wrote:

How is that going?

So it is clear enough for you? Why'd you act like Altino's statement didn't contain any clear objectives, then?
Omg, were you being intentionally misleading? No way, not you!
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Pierconium
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Pierconium » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:39 pm

Grater Tovakia wrote:
Pierconium wrote:How is that going?

Pretty well, all things considered, our weekly planning session/bingo night is a fun time.

So are you one of the ‘Organizers’ then?

If so, you really are doing a poor job of it. Good to know your weekly planning meetings are going well though.

Checks sig...might want to put a bit more effort in though.

Of course, the only clear ‘objective’ in the statement is that the supposed APC will continue to be ‘watchful’. So I guess sitting around and doing nothing and watching is a success on some level?
Last edited by Pierconium on Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyrant (Ret.)

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:52 pm

Pierconium wrote:So I guess sitting around and doing nothing and watching is a success on some level?

So, in your experience, the NPO has done nothing?

I really hope you're the one handling intel. :)
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Grater Tovakia
Diplomat

Postby Grater Tovakia » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:54 pm

Pierconium wrote:
Grater Tovakia wrote:

So are you one of the ‘Organizers’ then?

If so, you really are doing a poor job of it. Good to know your weekly planning meetings are going well though.

Checks sig...might want to put a bit more effort in though.

Of course, the only clear ‘objective’ in the statement is that the supposed APC will continue to be ‘watchful’. So I guess sitting around and doing nothing and watching is a success on some level?

LOL, not an organizer. Also, I like my sig and I do not appreciate insults directed at it
Never pet a burning dog

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay