NATION

PASSWORD

Duetrogenesis, The Age of Myth [IC: Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:57 pm

The Freak God Hyztlet
The Freak God waited for The Anarchs answer when it saw Ishtarte the Queen of Hell in what can be described as a mix of terror and disgust, the Freak God decided the Goddess shall be punished for cowardness, It stretched its wings and flew behind the Goddess and grabbed her arm with the hammer by his two hands

"Pathetic, the Queen of Hell, the one that proclaims itself as the oldest and creator, the one that claims to be the best of all Gods, scared by insects, pathetic indeed"

With that, God let go of her arm and said

"I'm on the other hand, a Younger God, a Waze Roho I AM THE FEARLESS, but that wasn't something a man or women said of me yet but I have been called by many names, and my worshipers even if in small numbers are fearless too!"

With those words, he turned to his brothers and sisters, children and siblings and started cackling with his mandibles while his antennae beaten on his horn, the insects understood hundreds of Dragonflies exited and within minutes brought a human that was very willing to, the human's name was Ah-Muzen-Cab and he said

"My lord what was I summoned for "

and the Freak God only said

"I need you to become a home of cultivation of my new creation to show the puny Goddess Ishtarte that neither I or my followers are ones to be afraid"

the Human bowed down awaiting what his lord prepared for him, Hyztlet attached a pair of antennae to his forehead and cracked his skull open while chanting

"From you shall a new species emerge a helpful one to humans producing nectar golden as your hair and sweet as your blood"

with these words every Mortal and God that weren't under the mass of insects could see how from the man's forehead flowed down golden blood but Hyztlet continued

" The nectar shall be called honey and insect a bee, first generation shall go to the brave man's village to serve for the humans he was taken from"

with this Hyztlet ended and small furry, flying insect flew high to the ceiling and next one continued and another and a million more, then two of the sacred emerged and joined the procession and turned to the goddess

"Are you still afraid?"

It said ironically
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 18, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:25 am

Woe to he who would provoke the ire of the Goddess, for she is quick to anger and slow to forgive.

~ Ruminations of the Philosophers ~

The swarming hordes of all manner of bugs and creeps and filth that had infested seemingly the whole of Bedlam irked Ishtarte less than she let on. Yes, the creatures were icky and gross and a far cry from Ishtarte's ideal of creation, yet they had no more limbs and looked no more grotesque than some of the demons Ishtarte regularly cavorted with. Being however not one for subtlety but rather quite enamored with drama, the goddess was quite pleased with her response to the arrival of the hexapod horde. Until its commander presumed to grab her arm; what a rude creep. Ishtarte was about to throw the grotesque insect deity of her back and inform him that she wasn't down with that sort of behavior. Just because she was the most beautiful, most brilliant and most desirable being Hyztlet had ever beheld didn't mean he could just grab her without her permission, that called for a macing.

But before Ishtarte had time to throw of the freak god and introduce him to the Hammer of the Underworld the god, perhaps not entirely as stupid as he looked, let go of her on his own volition, though not without a snide remark that made Ishtarte's always burning blood boil in fury. Before she could give the freak god a lessons in good manners he however staged some debauched ritual, seemingly for Ishtarte's benefit to prove ... His harmless. Ishtarte wasn't entirely sure there was a point to the spectacle, but was quite certain she did not care for it if there was.

When Hyztlet posed his insulting question Ishtarte tsked. "Do not mistake revulsion for fear, Bug God." Ishtarte contemptuously protested loudly. "I fear neither you nor your deformed invertebrate following of outcasts and misfits." She declared, gazing out at the millions of eyes watching her and truly there was no fear in her void like eyes, pausing her dramatic scene. "After all what have I to fear? If ugliness could kill, I would have died a thousand times to beheld your grotesquerie. But it cannot, it can only make me nauseous." Ishtarte let her gaze dwell upon the different species of arthropods gathered in Bedlam ponderously twirling her weapon as she considered the followers of Hyztlet. "But that is bad enough." The goddess decided. "I have use for few of your unrefined creatures Hyztlet, as far as I am concerned most of them simply take up space that ought be reserved for superior things. Your bees I like, for they have a purpose in providing their betters with honey. The butterflies, and all those things that are like them in being pleasing to the eye and otherwise harmless, I enjoy. But as for the rest of them? Take care freak god not to let any of them near me lest I shall teach them about true fear, about unadulterated terror. Before I stomp them." The Chaosborn uttered her last words with a cold malicious determination. One did not accuse Ishtarte the Destroyer of cowardice without incurring her ire.

With one last contemptible look upon Hyztlet's followers Ishtarte jumped from the headboard of Yxarus's throne. "I depart freak god, I have better things to do than talk to you all day." The goddess shouted to Hyztlet as she flew through the air. "But if more needs to be said on this matter come to my gardens and come armed. But come alone, if I see any follower of yours on the slope of Mount Pertho I shall release fire and magma upon them." Ishtarte said as she landed at the exit of the Bedlam throne room. With that she gave a bow towards Yxarus, a bow which could have been mocking, but could have also been sincere, it was difficult to tell. Even for Ishtarte.

Then the goddess stepped out of Bedlam. She was in a fine mood even humming a bit. The fight with Hyztlet had been just what she had needed to work out her frustration over Yxarus's anticlimactic agreeableness. Her visit to Bedlam had been a great success she decided. Not only had she gotten what she wanted from Yxarus, and then some, but she had made a new frenemy. She could trust neither Yxarus's promises nor the frenemiship with Hyztlet but Ishtarte never trusted anything anyway. Happy, the Chaosborn jumped onto her chariot, grabbed the reins and whipped her lizardlike-firedemon into a gallop, or whatever was the lizardlike-firedemon equivalent of a gallop, and charged up her mountain back home.
Nation RP name
Arda i Eruhíni (short form)
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:50 am

The Freak God Hyztlet

When Ishtarte left Hyztlet didn't felt any kind of anger towards her nor sympathy it was happy it made an enemy in a God, just another throat to be slit open and body to cultivate his creations but then it heard whispers... No, what it heard was the cry from help from its brothers and sisters, it could not ignore it, but the answer thinking nervously it just said to Yxarus

"I need to leave at once, tell the answer to Exelrus he will tell me from start to the end"

With those words, it said something to its brethren a lonely fly flew near Yxarus the fly named Exelrus ( all "Divine Beasts" have names ) and others left and directed themselves towards Hyztlet's realm not steeping feet on the mountain off Ishtarte because of Hyztlet personal order because it did not want them to be hurt, but the flying ones could ignore the order as they didn't set a feet on the mountain but flew over it, now it was time for Hyztlet to leave but as soon as it flew out of gates of Bedlam it fainted little did it knew that was the moment that time started to flow normally

Post-Time Skip

Time had passed but the cry for help did not silence and Hyztlet started to fly once again, it flew over the Gardens of Ishtarte, over Malleus Maleficarum, over Cave belonging to the bat Nanaulati, over its realm and every other God home or palace and finally out of Gehenna itself to Awiase, it traced the two humans that were harassing a nest of wasps, the village they were from Texaltui, Hyztlet stood in shadow of night as it was night and said in an old man's voice

"Stop now you fools, don't you know you might anger the Freak God from Gehenna"

They only replied with

"The Freak God cannot do a thing, we are the worshippers of Tyspaster and he is the one that protects us"

Then Hyztlet said in its the real voice and stepped from the shadow

"And I am the God you have angered, now suffer the punishment as I don't consider Tyspaster a judge or ruler"

With those words, Hyztlet pinned both of them to the tree on which was the nest of wasps

"Both of you shall be cultivation grounds for my new creations"

A wasp flew into one of the man's lungs which Hyztlet opened to the world, from there the first of Parasitoid Wasps emerged destined to lay its eggs in others, A and walked into seconds man stomach which Hyztlet pierced and from it, Termites emerged destined to eat wood to the end of days, Hyztlet commanded them

"Slay the people of Texaltui and eat away their homes, the order was done and on the morning on planks shaped like two ant antennae were left off the village of Texaltui, Hyztlet watched feeling glorious for what he created this day and stood there contemplating
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Arasi Luvasa
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Arasi Luvasa » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:11 pm

Minastauriel rose from the ground, dusting herself as she stood. Noticing the movement of their goddess the dragons, who had dropped everything to attend to their long-dormant mistress, rushed forward with concern in their eyes. “My lady, is there anything you need?” asked one of the females, the other two women standing a little further back as guards in their full forms. The two men and the apparent leader were in their humanoid forms, tattered clothes save for the moderate dress on the head of the group.

“No, I am fine,” she responded as she waved off her children. Soon she tilted her head back and flexed the muscles in her shoulders, by no means did she need to do this but it held a symbolic gesture to the mortals if nothing else. “You have shown great loyalty here, loyalty that is deserving of reward. But what to give you, beauty to beguile even the most powerful leaders perhaps? No better to have power than rely on the strength of others, still, I shall give thee beauty beyond that of any other living creature.” Minastauriel motioned for the dragons to come closer and holding her hands over them she sung power into their bodies. In future, they would be granted access to a second draconic form, many times larger than their ordinary ones. Further, they would be granted the innate ability to discern deception from what one holds to be true and power. The power of the royal lines would grow with each passing generation as fragments of the past latch upon the regal spirit.

“Rise my children” she instructed “I have granted you all great boons, among them a third form greater than any other. With these gifts I name you the dragon sovereigns, three dragon empress and two dragon emperors, who have the divine right to rule. Go out and seek your kingdoms, through your actions you have proven your right to rule.”

The newly empowered being attempted to argue, but their mistress was decided and spoke softly but sternly “You have done well to guard me while I rested, and further you chose to do so of your own accord. The power is yours because you earned it without expecting a reward, it is a testament of your faith as much as anything else. But I am well now, and cannot have mortals forever acting as my guardians nor do I need such protection when I am able to act myself. Go, spread my people across the world with empires of our own making.” To dissuade further discussion, Minastauriel hid herself from her guardians. They spoke together briefly before transforming and flying off in different directions.

Without her diligent protectors, the goddess of beauty turned her attention to other matters. Though many humans had been cursed by her roughly a week ago, she could still feel a ragtag group nearby who had come into contact with the twisted energy of the swords. She had sensed them before, noticing some leave while resting. The goddess walked to the waiting mortals, prepared for an ambush with spiralling fire and weapon in hand.

The mortals did not attack her upon entry into their camp, instead they seemed to be hiding behind trees or disappear within their own shadows. Only a few brave warriors and a single pregnant woman sat to face Minastauriel head on. “Hello, I greet thee Queen of Tir na Nog and Mother of dragons. Please do not harm us, we have no intent to harm you for all here were dissuaded from the folly of our brethren.” As she spoke the pregnant woman bowed low, planting her face in the ground, but only slowly did the others follow her example.

The goddess glared at them, seemingly unconcerned with their act of reverence. “Stand! ” she commanded. Without much fuss, she could easily learn more from her silver agents but today she chose a different path. “Why are you here.”

“We arrived with your attackers my lady.” the leader responded as she lifted herself up. Dirt and leaves stuck to her face, some falling off as she spoke. “Many intended to join them, in search of greater power, while others like me were merely travelling with their families.”

“Irina convinced us to cease our foolishness, reminding us that you are our creators and benefactors.” a warrior added, “She reminded us that you are to be revered, not insulted and attacked.”

Minastauriel took a step towards them “Be that as it may, many of you did still intend us harm and you did not stop the attack upon us imimoya yokuqala. Furthermore, I sense that your numbers have lessened, why is this?”

“Many were so completely blinded by their great goddess, we could not convince them of the evil in their actions and intent.” the leader answered, “Our numbers have dwindled for some fled in fear of your wrath, but there are hunters out now gathering food.”

Minastauriel looked over the people, both those bravely standing before her and those hiding. She peered into their minds, deciding then what she would do with these mortals. “When your hunters return, then shall I pass judgment upon you and all mortal kind. All actions are met with an equal response, and this will be as close as I may come to that end. Call your people here, they should hear clearly their fates as decided by their actions.”

The hunters returned a few hours later, staying to the back of Minastauriel's audience. Upon seeing the goddess they attempted to remain quiet, to avoid drawing attention to themselves but it was for nought. Blue flames encircled the mortals, ensuring that they would not leave, and then the creator of the divine laws spoke. “You have committed crimes against the gods, whether through thought or inaction this transgression must still be punished. Because of your faith, your reverence I am willing to extend a gift unto you. Still, all of mortal-kind shall be punished. You shall be a changed people, wearing my blessing of beauty upon you. You shall also live long lives, but in turn you shall only be able to bear children twice every thousand years.” Again Minastauriel began to sing, this time a much more sombre tune like a funeral dirge. Skin and flesh fell from the faces of the mortals, who began to scream in terror at the realization of this. Some tried to attack Irina but were repealed by an unknown force. When all were skeletons, save for Irina's child who remained untouched to the surprise of all who witnessed, the song changed to a joyful tune. As the music changed, new flesh began to grow. Lean bodies and thin faces with pointed ears began to form upon the skeletons.

“Calm yourselves.” Minastauriel instructed, the blue flames rising as she spoke “Look at yourselves, reverence alone shall not avail you again. You must trust the imimoya yokuqala and the wazee roho as well, only one is not enough.” Slowly the crowd calmed, those attacking Irina were slowest. When the screaming and madness ceased, the goddess of knowledge doused her flames.

“You are now elves, with your new grasp on life I suggest you live apart from humans for jealousy may be inspired by your great life span. Do not think yourselves equal to my children, for they are greater than you in every single way.” she then stepped in to talk to Irina alone. “You have kept your child's condition hidden, or perhaps you do not even know yourself but have kept your sin a secret…”
Ambassador Ariela Galadriel Maria Mirase
37 year old Arch-bishop of the Arasi Christian Church (also the youngest ever arch-bishop and fifth woman in the church hierarchy). An attractive but stern woman with a strict adherence to religious and moral ethical codes, also somewhat of an optimist. She was recently appointed to the position following the election of Adrian Midnight to the position of Patriarch.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:42 am

Once the world had been reformed, Charnysus turned back to the scene of the attack. The Satyrs were now assisting with patching up some of the deities, as well as providing Ambrosia and medical supplies. Even though the spears were not meant to harm the elder deities, it seemed some still received wounds ranging from light to heavy.

One deity, Uion, seemed to be slumped against the ice wall. The fire deity had small cuts along the arms and a spear through the shoulder leaking blood. As Uion shivered against the ice, he kept himself warm with his flames. As Charnysus looked at him longer it was clear that he was growing paler, and his flames were getting softer. Blood was pooling from the spear point and and an area under his shirt as well.

Charnysus approached Uion, seeing that Uion was going to pass away soon. “Bandages” Charnysus called out and a Satyr came bringing some bandages which Charnysus began wrapping around the wounds. It became clear that it wasn’t going to help and as he tried other options the deity kept getting weaker. About an hour later the Deity of fire had passed away, his spirit had left the body.

Charnysus apologized for being unable to save Uion. Charnysus soon set Mauristaurial know that he was leaving and departed to the realm of Typaster. Along the way, the two deities discussed the past and some of the events that had occurred. As they got closer to the final resting place of the deity, Charnysus inquired if Uion would mind if he took over his portfolio. With Uions consent, Charnysus thanked the fallen deity.

As they reached the port, the two deities shook hands and waved goodbye.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:44 am

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth!
For your love is better than wine.

~ The Song of Ishtarte ~

Tyspater, the King of Gods and God of Kings, chasing ahead of his Golden Fleet a fell demonic host retreating before him and his armies, and the numerous gods that had joined it, came upon a tall barren mountain towering above Gehenna. Atop the mountain lay a fortress of sorts with thick and tall walls forming a circular shape. Angry that he had lost the demons the Winged Bull of Heaven eyed the fortress with equal parts anger and delight. The demons, his scouts had reported, had not retreated to the fortress and seemed to be lost now to their pursuers. But this walled place was no doubt precious to the fiendish demons. Looking back at his followers Tyspater, boisterously raised his sword and roared that he would sack the fortress to teach the demons a lesson. The Golden Fleet responded with cheers and jubilations.

Tyspater, bold and daring, marched up towards the fortress. Only to find that its walls lay undefended and not a should could be seen manning any of its vast battlements. The fortress seemed abandoned. Miffed at the prospect of loosing out on the chance for a battle and suspicious of a trap Tyspater found a gate leading through the vast heavy walls. The gate was ajar and a bright, warm light shone through it spreading the cold darkness of the mountaintop. "It is a trap lord." Said Sukal Ma, stepping forward towards his master. "Do not enter this accursed place. Send in your troops to scour it for enemies first. Or better yet, torch the place and do not enter at all." Said the god.

Tyspater grunted, emptying a goblet of wine and waving his hand dismissively at his lieutenant. "Don't be such a woman Sukal Ma. I don't fear this demon lair. If there is a trap I'll spring it." Tyspater declared marching, stumbling slightly, up to the gate and walking towards the warm glow that emanated from within the walled fortress, his attendants and troops in tow.

What Tyspater and his followers found within the walls was nothing like the hellish landscape infested with demons they might have expected. What they found was a garden, lush and ripe, filled with warmth and breathtaking beauty, flowing in milk and honey. And empty. Tyspater took a deep breath feeling relaxed and at ease in the empty garden. "Tis a strange demon, that makes it lair here." Tyspater mumbled his words slurred. He felt a sense of well-being and euphoria coupled with an intoxicating detachment as if he had imbibed strong substances. It was quite pleasant. Sukal Ma did not think so. "A fair appearance may conceal and unpleasant nature." He warned. Tyspater growled, he liked the garden. But why was it empty.

Suddenly Tyspater heard something, the distant sound of a soft melodious laughter. "Do you hear that?" He barked at Sukal Ma. The other god looked confused. "Hear what lord?" He asked. "Laughter!" Tyspater barked. He furrowed his brow in concentration. "And now singing." Sukal Ma looked confused. "I hear nothing lord." He spoke, but Tyspater paid him no mind. "Search this place." He ordered. "If demons abide here I want them killed, if not I want to know who reside in this place." The god roared, and then he left a protesting Sukal Ma to search the garden on his own.

Tyspater knew not how long he wandered through the gardens. Sometimes he was with his followers and other times he was alone. Always he heard sounds, so distant and subtle that they where almost missed, the sound of a laughter and singing, of gracious steps on the garden grass, of the playful splashing of water. Something resided in the otherwise empty garden, and Tyspater wanted to know what it was. His men tried to restrain the god, but he paid them little heed as he roamed the garden. He felt a profound sense of pleasure and well-being the like of which he had not felt since before Anasi's betrayal, his senses was at once dulled and heightened by the intoxicating nature of the garden, and he felt a shortness of breath, a rapid pounding of his heart, an excitement of his entire body, the confused and intrigued him.

Running around from one splendid marble palace to the next coming upon a thousand silver fountains or grooves of great trees the distant sounds gradually became less distant and Tyspater rejoiced that whatever he was chasing through the great gardens he was catching up to. Though he still clutched in his right hand his sword, his cup of wine he had long since lost searching the gardens, the thought of battle, something that always excited Tyspater, was absent from his mind. He cared only to catch what he chased, the maker of the sounds only he could hear, and he did not for a moment believe it to be a foe.

Suddenly Tyspater stepped out into a courtyard lined with olive trees circling a pond of crystal clear water. In that courtyard the intoxicating scents and smells that permeated the whole of gardens grew manyfold stronger than elsewhere. Standing behind the olive trees Tyspater could see movements in the pond and heard a now loud laughter, so soft and sensuously beautiful that it threatened to still Tyspater's heart. Staggering through the olive trees Tyspater's only thought was to see what creature was in the pool.

A nymph, nay an angel, was what Tyspater saw as he stepped through the olive trees staggering like a drunkard. The most beautiful woman Tyspater had ever beheld. She faced away from him and her hair, golden hair that shone so brightly that even the light god Tyspater could not bear to look upon it, covered her face. But her nubile body took Tyspater's breath away. Her soft, smooth skin was translucent and ivory white. The marrow of her bones was visible like the interior lines of pearls and rubies. She looked like red wine in a white glass. She was naked, and in her transparency more than naked, and her nakedness made her appear fragile and vulnerable to Tyspater. He gasped for breath.

The beauty heard him. Startled, she turned and brushed aside her golden mane. Somewhere in a distant corner of his mind something told Tyspater that it was a lewd attention-grabbing gesture, but he ignored it as a foul lie, for now he beheld the perfect cherubic face of the naked maiden, and she was fair beyond comprehension. He stared into the eyes of the beauty drowning in the infinite empty vastness of her visage. For an eternity he starred into the eyes of this goddess neither of them moving. Then the maiden moved one of her hands ever so slightly as if in an invitation. Tyspater staggered a hesitant step forward. The maiden raised her hand, in a demure, chaste welcome. Tyspater staggered onward into the pool. A thousand miles away he heard the sound of his sword falling on the marble floor of the courtyard and he knew he was unarmed and unarmored but cared not. He took the hand of the goddess before him looking into her eyes where the whole of the universe could be observed, and forgot everything else around him. There was only Tyspater. Tyspater. And Ishtarte the Beguiler. They embraced and they kissed each other with great passion.
Nation RP name
Alcarinqua ar Meneldëa Arda i Eruhíni i sé Amanaranyë ar Aramanaranyë (long form)

Arasi Luvasa
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Arasi Luvasa » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:25 pm

Following the creation of the elves, Minastauriel retreated back into Tir na Nog to review her laws. These were amended to be more punitive with stricter regulation on mortal behaviour in line with her divine command than that of what is necessary to maintain mortal order. Many days went by before she re-emerged into Awiase. The return of the goddess would come to be known as 'The End of the Fall', when Minastauriel returned in her draconic form.

On that day, a gateway of swirling colours opened in the sky and from it, an enormous white head emerged. Soon it was followed by a body as great as greater in size than all the continents combined. White wings like feathers made of scale beat aginst none-existant air, the underside dazzling any mortal who saw it's multicoloured 'feathers'. The hard face of the dragon was steely and cold, though it always seemed somewhat like that. Those mortals who could see her eyes, however, may have been able to judge the anger that burnt within the goddess. "Some days ago, a faction of you mortals decided to attack us. The hubris in attacking the imimoya yokuqala, or any god for that matter is beyond astonishing but it nevertheless did occur. As a result, mortals shall suffer for their sins. The stars were the first punished, but let the divine law serve as a reminder that we are to be respected and revered. Attacks on the gods shall not ever be tolerated..."
Last edited by Arasi Luvasa on Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ambassador Ariela Galadriel Maria Mirase
37 year old Arch-bishop of the Arasi Christian Church (also the youngest ever arch-bishop and fifth woman in the church hierarchy). An attractive but stern woman with a strict adherence to religious and moral ethical codes, also somewhat of an optimist. She was recently appointed to the position following the election of Adrian Midnight to the position of Patriarch.

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:31 am

Wicked is she, deceptive and full of guile; Ishtarte the Quarreler, full of trickery and taunts, and in her wake discord and strife shall thrive.

~ The Song of Ishtarte the Quarreler ~

Tyspater and Ishtarte was resting peacefully in the marble courtyard of the Gardens of Pairidaeza, their naked bodies intertwined when Sukal Ma and the soldiers of the Golden Fleet of Tian finally found them. Sukal Ma laid eyes on Ishtarte first, for she shone brightly with a radiance to match the sun, outshining the radiance of the primordial god in whose arms she lay on a divan. With a battle cry Sukal Ma interrupted the lovers, charging towards Ishtarte his sword drawn.

But it never reached its target. In the last moment Tyspater staggered in between the enraged Sukal Ma and his prey. "Nough, Sukal. Do not harm this woman." Tyspater growled with a slurred voice. Sukal Ma looked stunned at his master and then on the glowing deity behind him who looked remarkably calm, even amused, considering she was under attack. "My lord." Sukal Ma protested. "This woman is Ishtarte the Demoness, our enemy." He insisted.

Tyspater seemed struck by the words. He looked hesitantly from Sukal Ma to Ishtarte and back again a dazed confusion on his face. "Ishtarte. Enemy." He whispered in a absent minded tone, as if his mind was far away. Then, painfully slowly, the god turned towards Ishtarte and for a moment a glimmer determination shone through his dulled demeanor and the strange feeling of intoxicating that had gripped him since he set foot in the gardens abated if but for a moment. Tyspater took a step towards Ishtarte pointing an accusatory finger at her. "Is this true, are you my enemy ... Ishtarte?" The god demanded his voice filled with doubt.

The goddess rose slowly, gracefully from the divan. She sauntered towards Tyspater and Sukal Ma her naked body swaying sensually causing Tyspater to loose his breath. "Enemy?" She asked, her voice soft and soothing with just a tinge of a disappointment and displeasure that made Tyspater tremble. "I am not your enemy Tyspater, I have done nought to deserve being so called." Said the goddess. And Tyspater nodded slowly unable to believe that she spoke anything but the truth, shivering at the thought of angering the goddess.

"That is a lie!" Sukal Ma barked angrily. "The demons that attacked us came from this place and bore the markings of this demoness." Sukal Ma declared. Ishtarte sighed, lowering her head in resigned submission. "I fear it is true, that demons who have made their home here in my gardens and enjoyed my hospitality may have attacked the Golden Fleet only to abandon me here to face the wrath of those they had wronged as they fled to Pandemonium beneath where their true master Yxarus abide. I had no part in such a vile attack, and had I had the power to stop it I would have. Yet that is no excuse. I plead guilty to the charge." Ishtarte spoke as perfect tears formed in the corners of her eyes. "Nonesense." Sukal Ma barked, but with less certainty than he had thus far possessed.

Slowly, humbly, Ishtarte knelt down before Tyspater. "Lord of Elysium. If I have wronged you I apologize. My life has been filled with many hardships and much tribulations. I have know much suffering and pain. Here in this garden I have sought to create a refuge for all those who has suffered in the wars against the imimoya ephukile that none should suffer as I have. I asked and demanded nothing of those who sought safety here and my naive hospitality was exploited by those undeserving of it. But that is no excuse. If demons who resided in my home has done harm to Elysium I am culpable and deserving of punishment. Mighty Tyspater I hereby surrender myself to your authority, and I am ready to stand trial and face punishment for any crime you determine I have committed." Ishtarte said holding out her hands for Tyspater to seize and shackle them.

Skal Ma scratched his head, he looked at Ishtarte with distrust and anger but apparently could find little to object to in her words. Tyspater looked at Ishtarte, kneeling, humble and contrite. Then he looked out at his troops and those imimoya yokuqala who had joined the Golden Fleets pursuit to Ishtarte's abode. He turned back towards Ishtarte and staggered towards her. He reached out to seize Ishtarte's humbly offered hands. They where steady and calm as Tyspater grabbed them, his was trembling. Tyspater turned again to his followers and allies. "I seize this woman as my prisoner." He declared with a shaking, yet determined voice. "If she has done wrong she shall be punished in Elysium." He declared, looking for objections.
Nation RP name

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:35 am

Austris
Hetnu Reian

‘strange’.

Noted.

“If the second can be begun immediately, then let’s focus on that first.” Austris nods decisively to Aurikan – and then, after a pause, again but less so.

Exploring my mind, plunging back into that… No! I want this. I need it! If I’m going to understand myself, I must be in order!

Shaking a little, she clenches her fists, hair flickering. “Yes. Let’s do that.” Then she bites her lip, looking askance at Aurikan. “So… You are a god of dreams. Do I need to fall asleep?”
Last edited by Former Citizens of the Nimbus System on Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

Ralioskener
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralioskener » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:34 pm

Aurikan
Hetnu Reian

"Hmm, alright, though it may be a bit strange since its your first time doing this," Aurikan shrugged. Honestly, her clear determination and forwardness was kind of...

Cute.

"Well, right, of course, but there are actually other ways I could know if something plagues your mind. However, the dreaming stuff is more effective since it means I'll be entering your mind; it sort of creates a small world for itself, with your inner feelings manifested in a physical place. If I tried to enter your mind while you were awake, it would just be mental and emotional chaos for the both of us."

He looked into Austris' eyes for a reaction as he continued. "Of course I'll only do this if you're fine with the idea. We can try less.. personal ways if you're not comfortable with someone entering your dreams." Aurikan gave a humorous smile at his last phrase.

Great Karddon
Under the rule of High King Ekab

The flatland was dry. A steppe this time of year.

Away from the sprawling urban centers, soldiers stood guard at a large wall, blocking off the borders of the forest from the outside world. Or atleast, the borders of the forest they had on the hilltop city. In truth, the woodlands extended far outside the borders of the High Kingdom, reaching the northern mountains. Rumors of raiders and dangerous indigenous tribes warded off expansion into that area; not a single person wanted a repeat of the flatland conquest. Not a single person wanted a repeat of the sack of the capital.

Expansion has mostly stopped for now. The east is still unexplored, as is the north beyond the mountains. The nation is mostly safe from any attacks from the west, save for a pass going from the western mountains down to the forest guarded by Karddonite troops. In the south, maritime expeditions are beginning to be set into action, making contact with the Lizardfolk of the central continent.

However, contact with any other civilization on their own continent has been non-existent. Due to this, a brave and slightly overconfident emissary is sent west, past the mountains, in search of foreign diplomacy. With nothing but a mule, wagon, and the colors of the Karddonian banner, he sets off, unknowingly entering the realm of the Draigar of clan Korir.
Last edited by Ralioskener on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dead nation oof

mainly used as an rp account now

Former Citizens of the Nimbus System
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 21, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Former Citizens of the Nimbus System » Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:19 pm

Austris
Hetnu Reian

Austris’ thunderous eyes stare right back at Aurikan – unwavering. “Right now, I can’t understand myself. If another can help me to, I will empower them.”

“You can help me to.”

With that, some instinct guiding her, she sits, then lies back, floating off the ground as the air flows to support her and a coalescing mist thickens into black cloud. Her eyes shut.

They open. There is a storm – unpierceable, shattering, furious, full of voices and tastes and sights. Every ring of thunder is a shout or cry or laugh, every rush of tossing wind a connection, every eddy of cloud a membrane of the forgotten. And it presses upon her, tossing her this way and that in the multitude, her form torn at. She experiences nothing but the chaos.

Why she resolved not to return bursts to the forefront of her mind.

But Austris grits her teeth. She will have aid.
Last edited by Former Citizens of the Nimbus System on Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are the Nexus Wardship of Former Citizens of the Nimbus System, not just a collection of people; please shorten to the pre-title or use the full name!

Emmet: You might see a mess -
Lord Business: Exactly: a bunch of weird, dorky stuff that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
Emmet: Okay. What I see are people, inspired by each other and by you - people taking what you made and making something new out of it.

The central Nimban cultural ideal summed up in an exchange from The Lego Movie.

Supporter of the campaign to add Economic Freedom to the home page!

Ralioskener
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralioskener » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:53 am

Aurikan
Austris's Mindscape, Hetnu Reian

Aurikan looked on as Austris lifted herself up on her clouds and fell asleep.

Well, that was quick.

He hovered above the sleeping goddess, gently placing his palm on her forehead as he closed his eyes. Aurikan felt it pulsing, a connection beginning to form between his physical form and the dream realm within her mind. He became hazy, dizzy, his head starting to swirl with foreign thoughts as he whisked himself away...

He was there.

The upper layers of what was obviously Austris's mind. He looked around, trying to find any sign of the goddess. But the environment was gray, a monotone stillness, in a dormant state due to the land's owner being absent. The god of dreams cursed silently as he realized she had already appeared deeper into her own mind, and he took flight as he travelled through the strange and almost impossible winding pathways deeper and deeper into hardset emotions and memories.

"Austris, Austris!" the god called out for her, the chaotic wind of the storm goddess's inner thoughts beginning to whisper and whip at him as he travelled downwards. More voices and flashes of ancient and forgotten experiences began to cloud his mind, and Aurikan could only pray she would find him in the whirlwind.
dead nation oof

Of the Quendi
Post Marshal

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Of the Quendi » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:43 am

And Ishtarte the snake goddess gave the woman an apple and saith; "Eat this apple, that your eyes may be opened, and you will be like the gods, knowing good and evil", and so Lilith ate the apple; and she was forever changed.

~ First Book of Lilithu ~

From a shadowy crevice in the rocky mountainside of Mount Pertho a figure of shadow and concealed flame observed as the Golden Fleet of Tian departed the Gardens of Pairidaeza. Within the dark shadow, hidden from the soldiers of Tian in the crevice, a pair of eyes watched with trepidation a solitary luminescent figure standing on the deck of the flagship of the Golden Fleet beside, its commander Tyspater. Despite the distance the fair countenance of Ishtarte was instantly recognizable to her foremost lieutenant Kosomoko. A quiet angry growl escaped the Prince of the Baalraukar at the sight of his mistress in chains, taken from her abode a captive of the King of Elysium.

But the anger and trepidation that Kosomoko, who was privy to the designs and schemes of his queen, felt was nothing next to that of many of the other demonic captains who observed with him their mistress taken away in chains. "What is this, Kosomoko?" Hissed Hashmedai furiously from his ram head. "I brought my people here because you implied this Ishtarte could provide me some security and now she is being dragged away in chains by Tyspater, what treachery is this Kosomoko?" Hashmedai complained. Kosomoko gave the three-headed demon a cold glare. Right now, with the Gardens abandoned and Ishtarte being taken to Elysium Kosomoko was not interested in soothing the irascible archdemon's temper. "Ye of little faith." Kosomoko barked back. "Do you not see that the Queen glows brighter than Tyspater himself and stand taller than any god or spirit of the Golden Fleet. She is taken to Elysium not against, but according to her wishes, whatever Tyspater and his ilk thinks. If she did not wish to be brought there she would have hid with the rest of us under the mountain where even Tyspater could have never found us. The Queen has a plan." Kosomoko declared with greater confidence than he felt.

It worked. Hashmedai's three heads looked around at the other Baalaraukar, the chiefs of the angels of Ishtarte and the other prominent captains of Pairidaeza pondering Kosomoko's words. Whether he agreed or not the demon king clearly realized that among that group of core Ishtarte supporters his objections was not like to be well received. He nodded slowly with the bull head. "Very well, Kosomoko I will have faith. You did help me out of that fix with the Golden Fleet. But I am not going to just hang around and wait forever for her stupendous majesty the chained empress to do right by me and mine. Pandemonium is just bellow here you know and Yxarus seem a swell enough deity, know what I'm saying, eh?" Hashmedai grumbled. Kosomoko, and the other six Baalaraukar, glared coldly at Hashmedai. The Baalaraukar had long served the Queen as her foremost enforcers and lieutenants. They knew no other mistress and where unquestioning in their loyalty. But most of the demons in Ishtarte's employ had a less loyal attitude towards the Queen, and the great demon kings like Hashmedai was notoriously unruly and reluctant to accept her sovereignty. "Yes, Hashmedai." Kosomoko spoke with venom in his voice. "I know what you are saying." Hashmedai, unmoved by the glares of the Baalaraukar shrugged. "Good." He remarked defiantly. But he said nothing further about defecting.

Kosomoko locked eyes with his brother Lungorthin, the gatekeeper of the Gardens Pairidaeza and second-in-command of the Baalaraukar, and the archangel Helel, commander of angelkind. They three alone among the multitudes of the great hosts that now hid under Mount Pertho awaiting the departure of the Golden Fleet, was privy to the plans of their Queen. On this triumvirate Kosomoko intended to build a government to rule over the Queen's multitudes and keep the demonic tribal kingdoms in line until she returned as mistress of Elysium and a Primordial deity. He gave his brother and the archangel a gruff smile, then he turned to observe the departure of the Golden Fleet to catch a last glimpse of his mistress before their separation would begin.

~*~

And so it came to pass, that Ishtarte, once sovereign of the Gardens of Pairidaeza and Queen of multitudes ascended to Elysium alone and in chains, a prisoner of Tyspater, the God of Kings and King of Gods. A golden chain, light but strong, crafted by the greatest artisans of Tian, was wrapped around her wrists and held by Tyspater as she stood upon the deck of his flagship, all her worldly and otherworldly powers and riches deprived her. Yet if her chain was shook the hands that was the cause of it belonged to Tyspater not Ishtarte. Motionless she stood her head held high without ever once looking back on her derelict home as the Golden Fleet carried her to Elysium, and even her enemies among Tyspater's followers found it hard not to admire her gumption. Tyspater found it impossible.

The Golden Fleet came to Elysium and there Tyspater surprised his followers by deciding to anchor for a bit. The roaming god it seemed no longer found roaming the skies as interesting as he had, he paid little attention to his duties, nor even to the vices that had once occupied so much of his time. His many past and current lovers found his affections infrequent and unsatisfying. The greatest of all gods instead spent most of his time with his demonic prisoner. He had chained her in a prison in the centre of Elysium, guarded by many great and powerful imimoya yokuqala and spirits. There he went often. At first he went to interrogate the demoness and learn more about the whereabout of Anasi or the plans of the Anarch. But as time passed his visits became not less but more frequent, and lasted longer, and his attention to anything else grew increasingly sporadic. And so the whispers began.

But Tyspater cared not about whispers. He spent more and more time in the prison where he had restrained Ishtarte. Soon he became irritable and petulant whenever he had long been away from the prison, yet when he left it behind he seemed only tired and saddened as if the act of departing from the prison was almost physically taxing. He no longer sent the ships of the Golden Fleet out to assert his power but allowed them to rot in Elysium, his efforts at finding Anasi or fighting Yxarus all but seized. And so the plotting began.

Tyspater was resting in Ishtarte's arms in her cells. Somehow it seemed the goddess was thrice as beautiful and thrice as strong as when Tyspater first let eyes upon her. The feeling of euphoric intoxication that came over him had never gone away when he was in her presence. When he was absent from her the world felt cold and grey, and there was no joy or happiness to be had. His food and drink turned to ashes in his mouth, the touch of other lovers felt like sandpaper upon his skin, feasting with friends was a fruitless and pointless endeavor. It all felt wrong, like a distant unreal shadow reality divorced from the real world, and every moment Tyspater spent in it was an agony that grow worse the longer he was absent from his lover's die. Only in her arms did Tyspater feel alive and well. Every joyous moment between them feels more real, more pure, than a thousand eons spent among his people. That Tyspater had ever thought Ishtarte wicked was an idea so laughably grotesque now, that he could scarcely fathom it.

He caressed the supple, soft body of the sensuous angel in his arms. She was usually not quiet in the aftermath of their love-making. She had taken to advice him on the governance of Elysium and Tyspater had found her to be as wise as she was good and his attention dwelled on the slightest utterance of that fair mouth as if it was the source of all meaning and purpose in the cosmos. Yet tonight she was quiet. She did not tell him to seize persecuting the much misunderstood and maligned demons that roamed Awaise, she did not counsel him against listening to his advisors desire to resume roaming the skies. Planting a kiss on her face Tyspater whispered, reverently and submissively as a mortal addressing a goddess. "Why are you so silent my love, is anything the matter?" He begged her.

Ishtarte turned to look at him with those wondrous eyes of hers. So deep, so ... empty, like a vast chasm of inviting nothingness which could devour entire worlds. Hypnotized Tyspater by that visage barely noticed the smile his goddess gave him. "I have a secret I want to tell you Tyspater." She whispered back. Tyspater smiled absent-mindedly as Ishtarte leaned closer. He shivered in ecstasy as the soft whisper of her words caressed his ear tenderly. A grimace of surprise, then happiness appeared on his face, as he registered her words. "A child?" He whispered happily, so glad for the news that he did not notice as Ishtarte nodded that her smile seemed less warm and happy and more triumphant and commandeering.
Nation RP name

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:58 am

Ralioskener wrote:

Great Karddon

The flatland was dry. A steppe this time of year.

Away from the sprawling urban centers, soldiers stood guard at a large wall, blocking off the borders of the forest from the outside world. Or atleast, the borders of the forest they had on the hilltop city. In truth, the woodlands extended far outside the borders of the High Kingdom, reaching the northern mountains. Rumors of raiders and dangerous indigenous tribes warded off expansion into that area; not a single person wanted a repeat of the flatland conquest. Not a single person wanted a repeat of the sack of the capital.

Expansion has mostly stopped for now. The east is still unexplored, as is the north beyond the mountains. The nation is mostly safe from any attacks from the west, save for a pass going from the western mountains down to the forest guarded by Karddonite troops. In the south, maritime expeditions are beginning to be set into action, making contact with the Lizardfolk of the central continent.

However, contact with any other civilization on their own continent has been non-existent. Due to this, a brave and slightly overconfident emissary is sent west, past the mountains, in search of foreign diplomacy. With nothing but a mule, wagon, and the colors of the Karddonian banner, he sets off, unknowingly entering the realm of the Draigar of clan Korir.

The village of Glenbrook sat nestled on the coast. Things were quiet as the fishermen were out on the waters, the farmers were out in the field, and the loggers were out in the woods. A light afternoon fog rolled into the town, flowing along the ground like waves on the shore. Two men walked along the street between the thatch roofed stalls. “The log throwing match went well yesterday” The older gentleman commented. The day before, a designated day off, had been the sight of a sports event for community engagement. “Yes, it did. Charlie did well.” A little ways ahead there was a sign that read “The Dancing Otter” hanging above the door of a well frequented building. A local public house. “We should go and see how business is doing”.

The older man, Verdauga, led the way forward towards the well frequented two story wooden structure. A wooden stand outside the public house had the word “Welcome” carved into it. The sound of lute music came from the interior of the establishment. The tavern had a unique sight once the two entered the moderately sized business - A fireplace with a stuffed otter on top. The otter was mounted in an active pose, with 2 “arms” in the air in front of it, along with one foot in the air and one foot on the ground. It’s face was turned slightly to the side, with its mouth open as if to say “Party”. Looking around, one gentleman seemed to be behind the bar handling the drinks, 3 patrons were sitting down at the bar while 2 patrons sat closer to the musician listening to the music, and a middle aged lady was waiting the tables closer to the musician.

“How is Business going?”. The gentleman behind the bar leaned forward, pleased to see the chief.

“Business is doing well. Thank you for asking. There has been some minor disturbances with the supply of the yeast, but that should clear up soon”. The Bartender was speaking in a low volume so as not to arouse the concern of the other patrons.

“That is good to hear, Beer-Barron. I will have someone check on the state of the roads for your supply caravan.” Verdauga and his partner went to sit down.

“Thank you, Verdauga. This morning one of my patrons told me of a traveler to the east approaching as well. They seem to be coming towards the town.”

“Thank you” Verdauga nodded to the bartender and town brewer. He reached a hand, encased in a brown glove, to shake hands.
//
//
The forest
2 hours later

Verdauga camped on a dirt path in the forest awaiting the new guest. He had 8 companions with him.

Last edited by Cainesland on Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ralioskener
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralioskener » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:44 am

Great Karddon

The mule walked along the dirt path, dragging along a wagon on which sat Akim, the Karddonite traveller. He clutched the flag of the kingdom, while on his lap lay a scroll to sign if his journey had been a success, as well as a small spear inside the wagon for self-defense. He was young and seemed optimistic about his journey; he wore a simple white and red garb and had light brown skin.

Suddenly, he spotted a small camp down the road. He could not see any settlers there, but called out nonetheless.

"Hail!"
dead nation oof

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:23 pm

“Hail” A love voice called out from the woods. Verdauga and his 8 companions stood up. Dew from the afternoon woodland logs clung to their clothes. The day was warm, but the shade from the dense foliage cooled the surrounding terrain. His companions, dressed in chain mail, metal helmets and a shield looked determined. They tried to remain straightforward in the unknown.

The people of the east were rarely heard from, and most mention was from trade with the Lizardfolk to the south. There was uncertainty whether these would be representatives of the eastern barbarian, or organized foes like those to the west - dressed in segmented armour and carrying a banner. Shadows from their fire flickering in the middle of the camp.

Verdaugas companions grabbed their spears and tucked their swords, preparing for a possible hostile foe. Verdauga raised his hand asking them to wait, and they formed up into a diamond formation in case of enemies trying to attack from another angle.

Verdauga looked out along the trail to the lone representative. The representative didn’t look threatening, sitting on a wagon pulled by a donkey. The mans simole garb also helped to show a non-hostile demeanour. Verdauga, a fair skinned man in his 60’s, was willing to show some wiggle room but was conserved about possible attack. He called out in response. “Hello. What brings you to this territory?”.

Ralioskener
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralioskener » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:51 pm

Great Karddon, the Western border

It was quite surprising that there were civilizations this close to Karddonia, though the forests were not exactly an often explored area. Akim stopped the mule, raising his hands up to show that he meant no harm.

"Greetings from the land of the sunrise. I have come to explore the lands of the west in service of my liege. Would you know anything that could help me?"
dead nation oof

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:52 pm

Ralioskener wrote:Great Karddon, the Western border

It was quite surprising that there were civilizations this close to Karddonia, though the forests were not exactly an often explored area. Akim stopped the mule, raising his hands up to show that he meant no harm.

"Greetings from the land of the sunrise. I have come to explore the lands of the west in service of my liege. Would you know anything that could help me?"

Verdauga looked at the gentleman. He put his spear in the rich dirt and took another look to the trees on his left and right. Scratching his beard, he returned to the traveler. “I am Verdauga, lord of this land of Kotir. We have neighbours, some are friendly, some are less than friendly; some are advanced, some are less advanced.” Pausing to think about his next phrase, he added. “I have heard tales from the east, of barbarous tribes. If your lord intends to invade, this land is defended. I have guarded this land for over 40 years.” Having skimmed the surface, and attempted to warn against invasion he continued. “On the other hand, Is there anything you would like to know in particular? If you are not intending to invade I would also be interested in learning about the east.”

Ralioskener
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralioskener » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:14 pm

Cainesland wrote:
Ralioskener wrote:Great Karddon, the Western border

Verdauga looked at the gentleman. He put his spear in the rich dirt and took another look to the trees on his left and right. Scratching his beard, he returned to the traveler. “I am Verdauga, lord of this land of Kotir. We have neighbours, some are friendly, some are less than friendly; some are advanced, some are less advanced.” Pausing to think about his next phrase, he added. “I have heard tales from the east, of barbarous tribes. If your lord intends to invade, this land is defended. I have guarded this land for over 40 years.” Having skimmed the surface, and attempted to warn against invasion he continued. “On the other hand, Is there anything you would like to know in particular? If you are not intending to invade I would also be interested in learning about the east.”

His face turned into an expression of confusion. "Barbarous tribes? I am sure you are thinking of the hostile natives to our northern grassland. They are not to be feared anymore, they are dead and gone and the steppe is populated by our people now."

He took slight offense that his nation could be mistaken for barbarians, but that did not matter. "We are not intending to invade, my mission is to simply kickstart diplomatic relations with the western peoples. But first, I need someone of authority to sign this, an official High King's document."

Akim brought out his scroll, getting off his wagon and gently placing it open on the dirt between the two parties, as a show of respect.
Last edited by Ralioskener on Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dead nation oof

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:17 am

Ralioskener wrote:
Cainesland wrote:

His face turned into an expression of confusion. "Barbarous tribes? I am sure you are thinking of the hostile natives to our northern grassland. They are not to be feared anymore, they are dead and gone and the steppe is populated by our people now."

He took slight offense that his nation could be mistaken for barbarians, but that did not matter. "We are not intending to invade, my mission is to simply kickstart diplomatic relations with the western peoples. But first, I need someone of authority to sign this, an official High King's document."

Akim brought out his scroll, getting off his wagon and gently placing it open on the dirt between the two parties, as a show of respect.

“Thank you” Verdauga responded. “I am glad that you are not intending to invade, and it is nice to meet you.” Verdauga walked forwards to look at the scroll. It didn’t look like it was written in a language he was familiar with, though there were some drawings of objects or places that looked familiar. “I am afraid I am unable to read this, nor sign it for that reason.” It was unfortunate, but there would be too much risk in accidentally signing a foreign treaty to sign it.
“Would you be able to describe the document to me? Maybe I Could offer you something small to take back to your high king to confirm you’ve reached us.”

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:42 pm

Charnysus, deity of: Water, Vegetation, Festivity, Fire, Stone, Sanctuary, and Protection

Conservatory

Charnysus put his hands forward touching a wet slimy surface. The surface was spinning round and round. Grey brownish clay moved up and down, widening and narrowing, as he moved his hands over it. His apron had pieces of the clay on top of it, more or less seperating depending on how hard he applied pressure to the wet surface. The clay mound was forming up into a nice vase, with a narrow bottom and wider top. He could imagine what it would look like when he had finished and painted it. A bright red surface, with yellow flowers painted on the sides, and a nice fern coming from it.

After hours of work he applied the handles to the vase, extending them from the sides of the main body. Pleased with his work he allowed it to dry for an hour before painting it.

Charnysus walked out of the conservatory and entered a hallway. The hallway had nice paintings along the walls; paintings that depicted the battles of the old war and the rise and fall of some of the old primordials. There was a painting depicting the fall of the world of the angels, a painting for the fall of the world of the floating mountains, and a painting for the fall of the world of the ents among others. The painting depicting the battle that led to the hall of the ents plane had a table under it with a chair pulled out a little. Pushing the chair in, a door opened and Charnysus walked up some stairs into an upper chamber where his study was located.

Charnysus study was a room with a fireplace, on which right was a wall where the secret passage entered from. On the left was another secret passage leading to the wine cellar. A book shelf was located along the left wall from the fireplace, a wall of windows with balconies was on the right, and Charnysus desk sat on the far end of the room. Passing 2 couches with a coffee table between them, Charnysus went to his desk and pulled out some parchment to write a letter.

Hello, Typaster. I hope things are going well in Elysium. I know you enjoy riddles, and I thought of another one for you. I hope you enjoy it. If you can think of answer to it, or you have a riddle for me please send me a letter.

I am honoured of men, searched for every-where, brought from the groves and mountain-heights, from the dales and the down. Wings bear me in air, and carry me beneath the sheltering roof. Then men bathe me in the barrel. When I emerge, I am a binder and a scourger. I throw old men to the earth. Whoever foolishly wrestles me, sets his strength against mine, will soon find himself flat on his back, groveling on ground, without rule of mind, feet, or hands, though skill strongly in his speech. Tell me who I am called-I who fell men to the earth, dizzy with my blows.

Kind regards

Charnysus

Charnysus rolled up his letter scroll and set it aside, teleporting it to the realm of Elysium to be delivered to Typaster. Then he set aside another letter scroll for Aurikan.

Hello, Aurikan. I hope times in Elysium are going well for you. I was thinking about how you enjoy knowledge and I think I have thought of a riddle for you. To change it up, I have tried to write it from the perspective of one of the mortal creations of Humanus and myself. I hope you enjoy it. If you think of answer or you have one for me please feel free to send a reply.

A moth ate a word. When I heard of that marvel, it seemed to me a strange fate that a worm should devour the speech of a man, that a thief in the dark should eat the words of the mighty and the book that contained them. Nor was that stealthy guest made any wiser by the words that he swallowed. What am I?

Kind regards

Charnysus

Rolling up this letter scroll and teleporting it to Aurikan, Charnysus made his way back down to the Conservatory to paint the vase.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:07 am

Lizardfolk kingdom

“Heave, Ho” Darini shouted at the Slave force of humans hauling a large stone block towards a building site. “Heave, Ho” It was a call to push and take a quick break. The labour force needed to get a move on, or the pyramid might not get built on time. The sounds of groaning could be heard from the slaves and ignored by the others.

Surrounding the scene were Jackalites shouting at slaves, Lizardfolk plowing the Banks of the river. If they were to continue they would need more wooden logs to roll the stones on.

“Runner” Darini called out. “Go to the harbour. Find more wooden logs. Bring back 20 logs”. With that the Runner departed and the work continued in the heat of the suns.
Last edited by Cainesland on Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:29 am

Another two hours passed as Charnysus worked on his pottery project. After finishing his vase, using his new power over fire to glaze it, Charnysus placed a fern inside the base and placed it on a shelf.

Charnysus walked out into the hall, examining the paintings. One of the paintings caught his eye this time. The painting was of a rolling ocean with a fishing boat bobbing on the water, The painting reminded him of when he created his ocean. He decided that it was a good time to go for a swim, and a good way to do that was to change his form before teleporting into the ocean.

Charnysus human form seemed to twist and turn. His face reformed into a squid like structure. Tentacles hung down from his face like a beard covering a toothed beak. Scales covered his body and gills developed along his neck. Two new arms sprouted from his sides and his legs merged into a merfolk tail.

Charnysus closed his eyes and thought of the water. Suddenly he could experience it. The water brushed passed his scales, his tail moved back and forth, fish swam around him and the sound of whales could be heard in the distance. Looking down, below him, the ruins of a submerged town could be seen in the depths.

Charnysus flicked his tail and began to go on a swim through the sea.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse