NATION

PASSWORD

Confederation of Corrupt Dictators: Ultimate Gameplay Thread

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:24 am

LMAO. So now we're expected to forget you have diplomatic relations with Nazi Europaand act like you're goody now? Grow up. While I get that you're trying to distance yourself from fascist elements, yet you created an entire dispatch about uniting the right wing and spamming everyone's inbox with it. The best suggestion is to get rid of all fascist ties - embassies, extreme Nazi nations etc.

Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar wrote:I am disappointed by the CCD decision to do this. Are you just going to cave to the GP community like this?

However, I respect the decision. I hope you keep fighting for the acceptance of the right wing in NS GP.

Are you even serious? Are you saying the CCD should continue to be fascist? And they deserve to cave in to the GP community, they're honestly not the best GP crowd for what they have done. The right wing do not deserve the acceptance into GP, especially when its notorious raicts/fascist/nazi regions doing it (i.e. CCD, FCN, Redlandia)
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Armaros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:36 am

Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar wrote:I am disappointed by the CCD decision to do this. Are you just going to cave to the GP community like this?

However, I respect the decision. I hope you keep fighting for the acceptance of the right wing in NS GP.

Either you're completely clueless about the hell is going on, or you sympathise with fascists.

Also, the notion that fascists form the entirety of the "right wing" is just insulting to right wing people.
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:01 am

Armaros wrote:

Either you're completely clueless about the hell is going on, or you sympathise with fascists.

Also, the notion that fascists form the entirety of the "right wing" is just insulting to right wing people.

Likely the latter, cause they have advertised The Right and NationStates in several unrelated servers.

Edit1: He also pinned it in Sonindia. A region tagged democratic. Wonderful.
Last edited by Honeydewistania on Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:24 am

Armaros wrote:

OOC: Nagatar didn't propose that notion...
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

The New California Republic
Post Czar

Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:30 am

USS Monitor wrote:It took time to develop the reputation that you have. It will take time if you want to develop a new one. This is a step in the right direction, but it doesn't erase everyone's memory of everything that came before.

Yup. Shutting those embassies with Nazi regions would help too.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:46 am

The New California Republic wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:It took time to develop the reputation that you have. It will take time if you want to develop a new one. This is a step in the right direction, but it doesn't erase everyone's memory of everything that came before.

Yup. Shutting those embassies with Nazi regions would help too.

And maybe removing explicit fascists and other crazy alt-righters from the region. Definitely wouldn't satisfy me but it would definitely improve the regions standing, though even then it would probably take way over a year for their reputation to recover. Can see why they almost certainly won't do anything of the sort, their current narrative seems to be floating the boat even if they're a laughing stock.
Malphe Vytherov

Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:33 am

Honeydewistania wrote:
Armaros wrote:Either you're completely clueless about the hell is going on, or you sympathise with fascists.

Likely the latter, cause they have advertised The Right and NationStates in several unrelated servers.

Honeydewistania wrote:LMAO. So now we're expected to forget you have diplomatic relations with Nazi Europaand act like you're goody now? Grow up. While I get that you're trying to distance yourself from fascist elements, yet you created an entire dispatch about uniting the right wing and spamming everyone's inbox with it. The best suggestion is to get rid of all fascist ties - embassies, extreme Nazi nations etc.

Are you even serious? Are you saying the CCD should continue to be fascist? And they deserve to cave in to the GP community, they're honestly not the best GP crowd for what they have done. The right wing do not deserve the acceptance into GP, especially when its notorious raicts/fascist/nazi regions doing it (i.e. CCD, FCN, Redlandia)

I do not support fascism nor the ideology it stands by. Fascism is an alt-left ideology which is highly anti-democratic and suppresses free speech.

However, I also support freedom of expression and ideology, even more so in a game. The fact that you would call someone a fascist sympathizer for protecting someone else's rights to express political and ideological views is appalling.

I was democratically elected n the Republic of Sonindia and pinned the dispatch because it voices a real problem not related to fascism - the violently hateful crusade against rightist ideologies in NationStates. I may not approve of the structure of the Government of CCD, or how it operates but the message of that dispatch is one I do concur with.

The biggest point I think is to be made here is that every nation in CCD is there by choice - that is how NS works. And if we are to berate a group of people simply for voluntarily coming together to support any given ideology that makes us the fascists - freedom suppressing, anti-free-thought, and hateful bigots. No matter how much I disagree with your opinion I will fight for your right to express it.

In real life, I stand by all these points as well, all while hating fascism, communism, Nazism, and other oppressive ideologies from the bottom of my heart.
Last edited by Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar on Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Author of GA #455
Favourite Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9iYAsoX5t8
Aspiring Issue Author (6-times-failed)
Ban Abortion!

"A person's a person, no matter how small."

Choose love over death!

Honeydewistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:42 am

Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:Likely the latter, cause they have advertised The Right and NationStates in several unrelated servers.

Honeydewistania wrote:LMAO. So now we're expected to forget you have diplomatic relations with Nazi Europaand act like you're goody now? Grow up. While I get that you're trying to distance yourself from fascist elements, yet you created an entire dispatch about uniting the right wing and spamming everyone's inbox with it. The best suggestion is to get rid of all fascist ties - embassies, extreme Nazi nations etc.

I do not support fascism nor the ideology it stands by. Fascism is an alt-left ideology which is highly anti-democratic and suppresses free speech.

However, I also support freedom of expression and ideology, even more so in a game. The fact that you would call someone a fascist sympathizer for protecting someone else's rights to express political and ideological views is appalling.

I was democratically elected n the Republic of Sonindia and pinned the dispatch because it voices a real problem not related to fascism - the violently hateful crusade against rightist ideologies in NationStates. I may not approve of the structure of the Government of CCD, or how it operates but the message of that dispatch is one I do concur with.

The biggest point I think is to be made here is that every nation in CCD is there by choice - that is how NS works. And if we are to berate a group of people simply for voluntarily coming together to support any given ideology that makes us the fascists - freedom suppressing, anti-free-thought, and hateful bigots. No matter how much I disagree with your opinion I will fight for your right to express it.

In real life, I stand by all these points as well, all while hating fascism, communism, Nazism, and other oppressive ideologies from the bottom of my heart.

Emphasis on the bold. RIGHHTTT. You sound an awful lot like those idiotic Condemn Antifa rhetorics (of which CCD are one of those)

So we have to listen to fascists that are telling us to stop being anti-fascist? And if you're so pro-free speech, why are we not allowed to criticise CCD's decisions? Aren't you suppressing my rights?
Last edited by Honeydewistania on Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grater Tovakia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 27, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Grater Tovakia » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:49 am

Armaros wrote: Also, the notion that fascists form the entirety of the "right wing" is just insulting to right wing people.

finally someone said it

Also, removing tags is the most worthless gesture ever. There are sooo many things that could have been done to give people the feeling you were trying to get your act together. Removing tags just looks like you want to claim you are changing without changing anything.
Never pet a burning dog

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:59 am

Grater Tovakia wrote:
Armaros wrote: Also, the notion that fascists form the entirety of the "right wing" is just insulting to right wing people.

finally someone said it

Also, removing tags is the most worthless gesture ever. There are sooo many things that could have been done to give people the feeling you were trying to get your act together. Removing tags just looks like you want to claim you are changing without changing anything.

It's mere window dressing, a cosmetic change that gives the appearance of something happening.
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

Wave on, wave on

Honeydewistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:04 am

Anyways, to take your argument apart:

"I do not support fascism nor the ideology it stands by. Fascism is an alt-left ideology which is highly anti-democratic and suppresses free speech." No it isn't alt-left (if it is a thing).

"However, I also support freedom of expression and ideology, even more so in a game. The fact that you would call someone a fascist sympathizer for protecting someone else's rights to express political and ideological views is appalling."

You're being called a fascist sympathiser because you're sympathising with the fascists. They are fascist, you are feeling sorry for them, upvoting their trash, promoting it in Discord servers etc.

"I was democratically elected n the Republic of Sonindia and pinned the dispatch because it voices a real problem not related to fascism - the violently hateful crusade against rightist ideologies in NationStates."

Urr... just like to say, what violent crusade is there? 10000 is tagged capitalists, are they on Antifa's #1 target? Are Capitalist Paradise getting abused? Are NWA widely blacklisted because they are anti-communist and conservative? (Not for those reasons, but for others I do not wish to and will not dwell into here). The right-wing regions are the ones who are extreme - like fascists or Nazis or racists or generally the ones that are Anti Antifa - are the ones being attacked, and rightfully so.

"I may not approve of the structure of the Government of CCD, or how it operates but the message of that dispatch is one I do concur with."

Seriously? The dispatch was complete bullshit, filled with bullshit reasons, that conveyed a bullshit message. It was using death count Olympics and other trash.

"The biggest point I think is to be made here is that every nation in CCD is there by choice"

Which therefore makes them fascist by choice.

" - that is how NS works. And if we are to berate a group of people simply for voluntarily coming together to support any given ideology"

Which is fascism.

" that makes us the fascists - freedom suppressing, anti-free-thought, and hateful bigots. No matter how much I disagree with your opinion I will fight for your right to express it."

Urr what? Right, let all the fascists say their bigot racist rubbish, but opposing it is being a bigot. Logic.

"In real life, I stand by all these points as well, all while hating fascism, communism, Nazism, and other oppressive ideologies from the bottom of my heart."

Somehow I doubt that.

Grater Tovakia
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 27, 2018
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Grater Tovakia » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:11 am

Can confirm, ANTIFA does not target capitalist regions.
Never pet a burning dog

Honeydewistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:19 am

Grater Tovakia wrote:Can confirm, ANTIFA does not target capitalist regions.

Yes, or we would had banned August lololol.

ANTIFA has a target policy. We (or anyone else) do not pick on innocent capitalist regions. As long as our reasonable target policy tells us a region is fascist, it deserves to be burned to the ground. CCD is one of them.

Edit1: Also to say we cleansed a feminazi region, feminism is usually a leftist thing, so you can't say we're super duper left wing terrorist communist extremists, can ya?
Last edited by Honeydewistania on Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Armaros
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:20 am

Fascism is an alt-left ideology

What.

People both right and left define it as "alt-right". I'm not even sure wether "alt-left" even is a thing. This is a complete bullshit arguement.

I hope you keep fighting for the acceptance of the right wing in NS GP.

Are you implying CCD ever did that? Christ sake dude, they hold views that nearly every right wing person* finds horrifying. They never fought for "the acceptance of the right wing", they only ever fought for their own disgusting beliefs.

* usual right, not alt-right.
An average Jo.
LWU | TBH | Lazarus | TEP
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with unless stated otherwise.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:28 am

Armaros wrote:
Fascism is an alt-left ideology

What.

People both right and left define it as "alt-right". I'm not even sure wether "alt-left" even is a thing. This is a complete bullshit arguement.

I hope you keep fighting for the acceptance of the right wing in NS GP.

Are you implying CCD ever did that? Christ sake dude, they hold views that nearly every right wing person* finds horrifying. They never fought for "the acceptance of the right wing", they only ever fought for their own disgusting beliefs.

* usual right, not alt-right.

^ That. Most right-wingers I know would NOT like 'dictatorship' or 'corruption' or tags like 'monarchist' and 'totalitarian'. Its just really rude to the right to say that this edgy hellhole is the representative of about half of the people here.

Lyrical International Brigade
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lyrical International Brigade » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:54 am

BTW This is giving the benefit of the doubt to regions like Teutonic Empire, United Imperial Union, Barbaria, The Holy Reich of Bunicken, Autonomous Confederacy of The New World, The Reunited Resistance Against Liberals, The Seventh Reich, The Reich, The New Old Socialist Party, New American Empire, etc., which smell a little funny to me but at a quick glance aren't necessarily clearly promoting actual RL fascism (notwithstanding the decision by several to post an apparently serious bulletin from a nation calling itself "El General Augusto Pinochet"). And before you ask, no, "has an embassy with Farkasfalka" isn't sufficient grounds to make it into this post.
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
Detached military expedition of Sierra Lyricalia
Admiral, Huey P. Newton Squadron
⟨ Красный Флот ⟩ {The Red Fleet}

"Crowned heads, wealth and privilege may well tremble should ever again the Black and Red unite..."

LiberNovusAmericae
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Re: CCD removes all political tags

Postby LiberNovusAmericae » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:21 am

Closing down embassies with OOC Nazis would be so much better.

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:11 pm

Lyrical International Brigade wrote:

BTW This is giving the benefit of the doubt to regions like Teutonic Empire, United Imperial Union, Barbaria, The Holy Reich of Bunicken, Autonomous Confederacy of The New World, The Reunited Resistance Against Liberals, The Seventh Reich, The Reich, The New Old Socialist Party, New American Empire, etc., which smell a little funny to me but at a quick glance aren't necessarily clearly promoting actual RL fascism (notwithstanding the decision by several to post an apparently serious bulletin from a nation calling itself "El General Augusto Pinochet"). And before you ask, no, "has an embassy with Farkasfalka" isn't sufficient grounds to make it into this post.

I made a similar list in another thread, and subsequently got into a debate with a member of CCD regarding my list, after they starting splitting hairs regarding whether regions with "Nazi" and Nazi-esque language in their names were really Nazi regions. It was fucking ridiculous. :roll:

Wave on, wave on

United Massachusetts
Minister

Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Massachusetts » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:07 pm

USS Monitor wrote:
Jocospor wrote:(OOC: Wow, whoops, I meant to create a separate thread for this, swear I did. Sorry about that.)

We have adapted, the issue has now become your stubbornness.

It took time to develop the reputation that you have. It will take time if you want to develop a new one. This is a step in the right direction, but it doesn't erase everyone's memory of everything that came before.

This is generally true. But it should be noted that this is a step in the right direction, even if a small one.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:56 pm

Once a fascist, always a fascist, GP wont forget your vile actions so easily
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:25 pm

OOC: We should definitely have removed these tags earlier. This thread is a perfect example of how the Confederation has been misinterpreted. Sweeping generalisations like this are startling, even for me:

Armaros wrote:Are you implying CCD ever did that? Christ sake dude, they hold views that nearly every right wing person* finds horrifying. They never fought for "the acceptance of the right wing", they only ever fought for their own disgusting beliefs.

Monitor, I agree:

I hope I didn't profess to have erased everyone's memory. We have removed tags and sacrificed several #1 stats as a, as you say, step in the right direction.

Regarding embassies: we continue to investigate our embassies on a case by case basis in the hope of ascertaining various truths.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

The Gilded Star
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Gilded Star » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:59 pm

Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar wrote:Fascism is an alt-left ideology which is highly anti-democratic and suppresses free speech.

Fascism is far-right authoritarianism. Communism is far-left authoritarianism. People who claim both Fascism and Communism are far-left while saying the far-right have no such extremes are being disingenuous and delusional with themselves.

If your solution to problems is to blame everyone else and never take a look in the mirror, don't be surprised that the problems never go away.

Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:44 pm

Honeydewistania wrote:Are you even serious? Are you saying the CCD should continue to be fascist? And they deserve to cave in to the GP community, they're honestly not the best GP crowd for what they have done. The right wing do not deserve the acceptance into GP, especially when its notorious raicts/fascist/nazi regions doing it (i.e. CCD, FCN, Redlandia)

Yeah. Thats exactly what I am saying. Unless out of their own free will that changes, I 100% encourage them to do their thing. THIS IS FASCISM ON A VIDEO GAME. Not RL Fascism. Let them play the game in peace. You may be causing emotional turmoil without even knowing it.
Emphasis on the bold. RIGHHTTT. You sound an awful lot like those idiotic Condemn Antifa rhetorics (of which CCD are one of those)

I have a hard time understanding how Fascism is far right when it advocates a huge government. I voted against Condemn Antifa.
So we have to listen to fascists that are telling us to stop being anti-fascist? And if you're so pro-free speech, why are we not allowed to criticise CCD's decisions? Aren't you suppressing my rights?

You spelled criticize wrong. You are allowed to criticize it, but the lengths to which the GP community does so is disgusting and makes me feel the need to defend their ability to voice theirs without your backlash forcing them into a corner like that. If you don't like them, don't post on their thread.

How about you address my point about every nation in CCD being there by choice? If people choose to live in a fascist country and can leave at will are they unfairly oppressed?

The Gilded Star wrote:
Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar wrote:Fascism is an alt-left ideology which is highly anti-democratic and suppresses free speech.

Fascism is far-right authoritarianism. Communism is far-left authoritarianism. People who claim both Fascism and Communism are far-left while saying the far-right have no such extremes are being disingenuous and delusional with themselves.

If your solution to problems is to blame everyone else and never take a look in the mirror, don't be surprised that the problems never go away.

It was late night when I wrote that. I'll fix that.
Author of GA #455
Favourite Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9iYAsoX5t8
Aspiring Issue Author (6-times-failed)
Ban Abortion!

"A person's a person, no matter how small."

Choose love over death!

Honeydewistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:53 pm

Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:Are you even serious? Are you saying the CCD should continue to be fascist? And they deserve to cave in to the GP community, they're honestly not the best GP crowd for what they have done. The right wing do not deserve the acceptance into GP, especially when its notorious raicts/fascist/nazi regions doing it (i.e. CCD, FCN, Redlandia)

Yeah. Thats exactly what I am saying. Unless out of their own free will that changes, I 100% encourage them to do their thing. THIS IS FASCISM ON A VIDEO GAME. Not RL Fascism. Let them play the game in peace. You may be causing emotional turmoil without even knowing it.

I have a hard time understanding how Fascism is far right when it advocates a huge government. I voted against Condemn Antifa.

You spelled criticize wrong. You are allowed to criticize it, but the lengths to which the GP community does so is disgusting and makes me feel the need to defend their ability to voice theirs without your backlash forcing them into a corner like that. If you don't like them, don't post on their thread.

How about you address my point about every nation in CCD being there by choice? If people choose to live in a fascist country and can leave at will are they unfairly oppressed?

The Gilded Star wrote:

It was late night when I wrote that. I'll fix that.

Did you just contradict yourself? You just said fascism isn't right, then later on you say it is. Fascism is definitely on the right. Everyone, including Wikipedia, says so. Anyways, criticise is spelled correctly, it's British English.

Also, the criticism of the CCD is warranted. They support disgusting ideology, prop up disgusting regimes, and whinge whenever they don't get what they want.

And the CCD isn't a dictatorship. It is a confederation of dictatorships. The fact that they are voluntarily being fascist and support fascists while being in a fascist region just goes to show that they support fascism by themselves, not enforced on by Jocospor.

Congratulations, you played yourself.

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:50 pm

If you really want GP's conflict with your region to be resolved, stop logging in to the founder account and we'll happily take care of the rest once it CTEs :)
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay