NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy Programme of Majapahit [OPEN]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Imperial Majapahit
Envoy

Founded: May 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Embassy Programme of Majapahit [OPEN]

Postby Imperial Majapahit » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:06 pm

Swagatam Wilwatikta! Welcome to Majapahit!

Majapahit is a sovereign state in maritime Southeast Asia. It is an archipelago comprised of over 17.000 islands, stretching from the northern tip of Sumatra to the minuscule but scenic islands of Trigatra and Dulipa, situated strategically between the Pacific and Indian oceans, and between the continents of Asia and Australia. We are ethnically, religiously, and culturally heterogeneous, being one of the most diverse nations on the planet. However, we are all united by our loyalty to His Imperial Majesty the divine Emperor under the Imperial banner. We are Majapahit.

On behalf of His Imperial Majesty, by the graces of the Gods and Goddesses, the Imperial Bureau (Ministry) of Foreign Affairs invites governments of sovereign nations from around the world to initiate official and mutual diplomatic ties with the Empire through the establishment of a diplomatic mission hosted in Majapahit. All nations shall be welcomed, regardless of social, cultural, or religious differences. If you'd like to read more information about our country, you are more than welcome to give our online factbooks a friendly visit.

We sincerely hope that this programme shall strengthen relations and improve mutually beneficial cooperation in many aspects between our nations.

Regulations and Restrictions

Policy on Diplomatic Immunity

Majapahit is a signatory state to the World Assembly Diplomat Protection Act since 2008; therefore all regulations within the Act shall be applied in all cases in regards to foreign diplomatic missions on Majapahiti territory.

Subject
May be arrested or detained
Residence may be entered subject to ordinary procedures
May be issued traffic ticket
May be subpoenaed as witness
May be prosecuted
Ambassador or
equivalent
No
No
Yes
No
No
Embassy diplomatic or administrative staff
No
No
Yes
No
No
Embassy service or security staff
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No for official acts. Otherwise, yes

Policy on Embassies, Staff, and Vehicles

• Territory upon which foreign embassy compounds are located should be considered Majapahiti imperial territory and are subject to international laws concerning embassy extraterritoriality.
  • All delegates and staff shall be issued a special diplomatic visa enabling them to travel freely into and out of Majapahit. This visa is revocable should it be abused.
  • The maximum allowed number of diplomatic, service, and security staff is 15, 20, and 15, respectively.
  • Security staff are allowed to carry lightweight melee weapons and/or non-lethal firearms. Lethal firearms and explosive weaponry are prohibited. We assure you that all embassy premises are guarded and monitored by Imperial security forces.
  • All delegates and staff are expected to behave professionally, have general understanding about Majapahiti norms and culture, know basic Indo-Malayan or Javanese phrases, and follow every law that applies within Imperial territory.
  • Vehicles may not have bulletproof capabilities and may not have any armaments. As such, armoured cars and military vehicles such as tanks and APCs are prohibited.
  • Lightweight civilian aircraft such as private jets and helicopters are allowed and shall be stored in an assigned hangar at Kusno Sosrodihardjo International Airport, located 35km north of the city centre.
  • His Imperial Majesty's Government of Majapahit has the absolute right to evict diplomatic missions with or without any prior reason, even if the applicant nation adheres to every regulation & restriction listed.

Application Form

Please complete the following form to officially apply for the establishment of a diplomatic mission in Majapahit. Applications attached with an accompanying letter from applicant nations' Foreign Affairs ministry (or equivalent) are preferred and highly recommended. Such a letter should be addressed to Mrs. Retno L.P. Marsudi, Foreign Affairs Minister of Majapahit.

Do note that if you would like Majapahit to establish a reciprocal embassy in your nation, please provide a direct link to your nation's embassy programme in section III ("Additional Information") in the form below.

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/z92psFT.png[/img][/align][hr][/hr][align=center][size=200][b]EMBASSY APPLICATION FORM[/b][/size][/align][hr][/hr]
[blocktext][align=justify][size=120][b][u]I. National Information[/u][/b][/size]

[b]Official (IC) name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Form of Government:[/b]
[b]Head of State:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]
[b]Foreign Minister/Equivalent:[/b]

[b]Brief description of your nation's foreign policy (optional):[/b]
[color=white].[/color][/align][/blocktext][hr][/hr]
[align=justify][blocktext][size=120][b][u]II. Embassy & Ambassadorial Information[/u][/b][/size]
[size=90][i]Please consult the 'Regulations and Restrictions' before filling this section.[/i][/size]

[b]No. of Diplomatic Staff:[/b]
[b]No. of Service Staff:[/b]
[b]No. of Security Staff:[/b]
[b]No. and Type of Vehicles:[/b]
[b]Animals, alcohol, drugs and/or plants imported:[/b]

[b]Name and Age of Ambassador:[/b]
[b]Gender of Ambassador:[/b]
[b]Link to picture/physical description (optional):[/b]
[b]Health issues (if any):[/b]
[b]Short background and credentials (optional):[/b]
[b]Family members of Ambassador (if any):[/b]
[color=white].[/color][/align][/blocktext][hr][/hr]
[align=justify][blocktext][size=120][b][u]III. Additional Information[/u][/b][/size]

[b]Trade Agreements (Yes/No):[/b]
[b]Extradition Treaty (Yes/No):[/b]
[b]Employing Majapahiti locals as embassy staff (Yes/No):[/b]

[b]Link to your nation's Embassy Programme (if any):[/b]
[b]Special requests (if any):[/b]
[color=white].[/color][/align][/blocktext][/box]

(!) To view foreign Embassies presently hosted in Majapahit and active Majapahiti Embassies abroad, please visit this site.

Last edited by Imperial Majapahit on Tue Apr 11, 2023 11:00 am, edited 33 times in total.

Imperial Majapahit
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Majapahit » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:07 pm

[table][tr][td][align=center][color=transparent]—[/color]
[size=120][b]Nation[/b][/size]
[color=transparent]—[/color][/align][/td][td][align=center][size=120][b]Embassy Location[/b][/size][/align][/td][td][align=center][size=120][b]Head of Mission[/b][/size][/align][/td][/tr]
[tr][td][color=transparent]—[/color][img]https://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/al_madhaa__66491t2.png[/img][color=transparent].[/color] [b]Emirate of [nation]Al Madhaa[/nation][/b] • [size=85]([i]Emirat Almadha[/i])[/size][/td][td][color=transparent]—[/color]7 Tambangsiar St., Padang Baru District, Majakarta 14011[/td][td][color=transparent]—[/color][size=85]Ambassador[/size]
[color=transparent]—[/color][b]Ijlal Ahmari[/b][/td][/tr][tr][td][color=transparent]—[/color][img]https://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/a_m_e_n_r_i_a__351932t2.png[/img][color=transparent].[/color] [b]Empire of [url=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=a_m_e_n_r_i_a]Amenria[/url][/b] • [size=85]([i]Kemaharajaan Amenria[/i])[/size][/td][td][color=transparent]—[/color]53 Malahayati St., Padang Baru District, Majakarta 14010[/td][td][color=transparent]—[/color][size=85]Ambassador[/size]
[color=transparent]—[/color][b]Sandra Hakim[/b][/td][/tr][tr][td][color=transparent]—[/color][img]https://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/astares_amauricanum__630174t2.png[/img][color=transparent].[/color] [b][nation]Astares Amauricanum[/nation][/b] • [size=85]([i]Astares Amurikanum[/i])[/size][/td][td][color=transparent]—[/color]54 Malahayati St., Padang Baru District, Majakarta 14010[/td][td][color=transparent]—[/color][size=85]Ambassador[/size]
[color=transparent]—[/color][b]Rico Payez[/b][/td][/tr][tr][td][color=transparent]—[/color][img]https://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/-astoria-__967438t2.png[/img][color=transparent].[/color] [b]Republic of [url=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=-Astoria-]Astoria[/url][/b] • [size=85]([i]Republik Astoria[/i])[/size][/td][td][color=transparent]—[/color]13 Tembikar St., Padang Baru District, Majakarta 14006[/td][td][color=transparent]—[/color][size=85]Ambassador[/size]
[color=transparent]—[/color][b]Kent S. Mitchell[/b][/td][/tr][tr][td][color=transparent]—[/color][img]https://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/cartoonia__813555t2.png[/img][color=transparent].[/color] [b]Democratic Republic of [nation]Cartoonia[/nation][/b] • [size=85]([i]Rep. Dem. Kartunia[/i])[/size][/td][td][color=transparent]—[/color]62 Hijau St., Padang Baru District, Majakarta 14009[/td][td][color=transparent]—[/color][size=85]Ambassador[/size]
[color=transparent]—[/color][b]Shouto Todoroki[/b][/td][/tr][tr][td][color=transparent]—[/color][img]https://www.nationstates.net/images/flags/uploads/dominant_oppressors__392596t2.png[/img][color=transparent].[/color] [b]Holy Christian Empire of [nation]Dominant Oppressors[/nation][/b] • [size=85]([i]Tahta Kristen Suci[/i])[/size][/td][td][color=transparent]—[/color]4 Tambangsiar St., Padang Baru District, Majakarta 14011[/td][td][color=transparent]—[/color][size=85]Ambassador[/size]
[color=transparent]—[/color][b]Robert B. Davidson[/b][/td][/tr][/table]

[box][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/yAeRsFV.png?1[/img][/align][hr][/hr][b]Sender:[/b] Mrs. Retno L.P. Marsudi, Foreign Minister of Majapahit
[b]Recipient:[/b] Mr. Minister Name, Foreign Minister of Nation
[b]Subject:[/b] RE: Embassy application[hr][/hr]
[blocktext][align=justify]Dear esteemed Sir/Madam,

In the name of the Gods and the Goddesses, most gracious, most merciful.

The Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau has delightfully received your letter of application. After thorough consideration, we would like to inform that your application for an Embassy in Majapahit has been [b]ACCEPTED[/b]. We are pleased to receive Mr. [b]Ambassador Name[/b] as Ambassador of the Official Nation Name to the Empire of Majapahit. He shall be welcomed here with utmost courtesy.

The Embassy of the Official Nation Name shall be located at [b]X Street Name St., Padang Baru District, Majakarta[/b].

Negotiations for a trade agreement as well as a treaty on extradition shall be conducted between our corresponding bureaus/ministries as soon as possible. We also respect your decision to allow the recruitment of local Majapahitis to work as embassy staff.

We sincerely thank you for your participation in our programme and hope that the ties our two nations now share will forever endure.[/align]

[align=right][i][b]Kind Regards,[/b][/i]

[i]Retno L.P. Marsudi[/i]
Foreign Minister, Majapahit[/align][/blocktext]
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][size=90]Tel: (+621) 7919 7059 | E-mail: kontak-kami@birlu.go.mj
12 Kombes Rd., Padang Baru District, Majakarta 14005, Region-State of Intinagara, Empire of Majapahit
[color=#FFFFFF],[/color][/size][/align][/box]

[box][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/M1uU8Vf.png?1[/img][/align][hr][/hr][b]Sender:[/b] Mrs. Retno L.P. Marsudi, Foreign Minister of Majapahit
[b]Recipient:[/b] Mr. Minister Name, Foreign Minister of Nation
[b]Subject:[/b] Embassy application[hr][/hr]
[blocktext][align=justify]Dear esteemed Sir/Madam,

On behalf of [b]His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Jayanagara VII[/b] of Majapahit, Divine Guardian of the Realm, as well as His Excellency Premier Sri Indra Thohir and his government, the Imperial Bureau of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Majapahit presents its most sincere compliments to His Excellency, President Name and the government of the Official Nation Name.

With our vested mandate, we hereby wish to apply for the establishment of a Majapahiti diplomatic mission, represented by an Embassy, in the Official Nation Name. This decision is in accordance with His Imperial Majesty's foreign policy to instate and strengthen diplomatic ties with nations from around the world, regardless of political, economic, or cultural differences that we may have.

Should you accept our application, His Imperial Majesty shall appoint Mr. [b]Ambassador Name[/b], ambassador's short background, as Majapahiti ambassador to Hankuk. He shall perform his duties professionally and serve his Empire respectably as a representative of our Nation and People.

We have reviewed the prerequisites necessary for the establishment of our diplomatic mission. Attached to this letter you may find the filled embassy application form. We are also inviting you to establish a reciprocal embassy in Majapahit by visiting [url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=460443]our website[/url] or by clicking the link we have provided in the aforementioned application form.

We hope that cordial and positive relations between our two nations can be established and maintained for the years to come. We sincerely await your response.[/align]

[align=right][i][b]Kind Regards,[/b]

Retno L.P. Marsudi[/i]
Foreign Minister, Majapahit[/align][/blocktext]
[hr][/hr]
[align=center][size=90]Tel: (+621) 7919 7059 | E-mail: kontak-kami@birlu.go.mj
12 Kombes Rd., Padang Baru district, Majakarta 14005, Region-State of Intinagara, Empire of Majapahit[/size]
[color=#FFFFFF].[/color][/align][/box]
Last edited by Imperial Majapahit on Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:06 pm, edited 8 times in total.
♔ KEMAHARAJAAN MAJAPAHIT ♔
A sovereign Hindu-Buddhist empire in Southeast Asia, having survived centuries of crises and feeble European attempts at colonialism.
Overview | News Agency | Emperor | Premier | Territories | Military | Foreign Relations | Political Parties | Embassies | Trivia
A 15,38 civilization, according to this index.
Self-proclaimed 5-star General, Admiral, and Marshal in the realm of Hearts of Iron IV.
"Mahajapit? Majahapit? Mapajahit? Mahapajit? Mapajahit? Ma...ja...pa...hit?"

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Legation of Yohannes in Majapahit

Postby Yohannes » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:01 pm

In Her Majesty’s Hands
    President of the Electoral College
    Elected Yohannesian Emperor
    Honourable Members of
    His Imperial Majesty’s Ministerial Cabinet

To my Brother Jayanagara,
      In the Name of Friendship and Love;

Being desirous to create without interruption the representation at Your Majesty’s court of the interests of my people, and the Nineteen Countries of the Yohannesian continent entrusted by electoral right upon me, I have judged it convenient to accredit to Your Majesty my trusted friend and former parliamentary colleague Ms Brünhilde Wagner in the character of my Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary to the Empire of Majapahit.

Having already seen with certainty Ms Brünhilde Wagner’s fervour and talent for My service, I doubt not that she will realise the important duties of her Legation in such a manner as to merit Your Majesty’s assent and esteem, and to prove herself worthy of this new mark of My confidence.

Please convey my warm thanks to the Heads of Bureau of Your Majesty’s Ministerial Cabinet for their message of sovereign greetings, sent on this occasion of joyous moment.

Your Sister beyond The Seas,

MARION M

By the Will of the Nation State,

Yohannesian Emperor and President of the Electoral College; Head of state of the Confederation; of the Beauty and Grace of the Realm; the Kingdom of Alexandria, Regency of Lindblum, and the Kingdom of Burmecia; the Grand Duchy of Dali, Grand Duchy of Donata, and the Grand Duchy of Kradenmark; the Noble Republic of Treno; the Merchant Republic of Alseca-Lorin, Duchy of Blomgren, and the Unitary Republic of Molander; the Merchant Republic of Landburg, Democratic Republic of Cederström, and the Principality of Ahlgren; the Royal Realm of Cleyra, Duchy of Gizamaluke-Grotto, and the Free City of Crescent; the Principality of Mandragora, Duchy of Ice Cavern, and the Free City of Coral. Defender of the Christian Faith in Yohannes the continent.

Office of Hon Margaret Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    Electorate of Oberluizen
    20 April 2019

Dear Minister Retno Marsudi,

Thank you for your thread creation of 28 February 2019 allowing for a Parliamentary Confirmation into agreement of legation exchange between the Empire of Majapahit and the Realm of Yohannes. I am also responding on behalf of The Rt Hon First Lord Hilda von und zu Hartjenstein and The Hon Minister Emily Kirchweger to whom I report on the matter.

Majapahit and the Nineteen Countries, I believe, share the same values of diplomatic partnership, of responsible government, and a history of open diplomacy—three important things to realising a harmonious relationship between two nation-states. I have been impressed also by the good manner of the Majapahiti people during my visit to the prosperous city of Majakarta. It is for that reason that I would like to acknowledge the strength that you have shown, and are showing, in furthering the economic and social well-being of your people. Your governing principles align well with the eighth introductory principle of Economy and Industry of our nation-state. That is why I am committed to realising this diplomatic exchange agreement.

Following the discussion held by our respective diplomats behind the scenes over the last few weeks, I would like to clarify that parliament did finally issue their assent on 25 March 2019, Parliamentary Motions—Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary, which confirmed the letter of credence of Her Excellency Brünhilde Wagner in her place as Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to the Empire of Majapahit. A copy of the Executive Council’s response and parliament’s final assent and report of stipulations in their entirety will be published on the Electoral Debates Hansard website shortly.

I am keen to encourage Yohannesian businesses to participate in the Majapahiti market. As I suggested based on the discussion at our last meeting, I believe that new commerce and trade between companies of our respective citizen sectors may offer new opportunities to maintain our respective nations’ growth target for the fiscal year 2019-2020.

I would like to finish by acknowledging the important contribution His Majesty the Divine Maharaja of Majapahit Jayanagara the Seventh is making to the cause of open diplomacy and the principle of open diplomatic exchange between members of the international community of nations and regions. I hope that I will be able to attend the Diplomat Introduction event next week, and I look forward to seeing you then.

Yours sincerely,

MARGARET

Hon Margaret Larsson
    Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme

Telephone 585 3 714 3419Facsimile 585 3 714 3119Email m.larsson@ministers.govt.yo
Private Bag 15170, Parliament House Buildings, Royal Alexandria 3510, Kingdom of Alexandria, The Yohannesian Realm.

Attachment

National Information

Official name of Nation: The Realm of Yohannes (Yohannesian: Das Yohannesische Reich)
Form of Government: Elective monarchy, parliamentary democracy (Yohannesian Model)
Head of State: Head of Government: Foreign Minister/Equivalent:
    The Honourable Margaret Rose Larsson, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of Embassy and Consulate Programme
    (Yohannesian: Parlamentarische Staatssekretär[in] beim Reichsminister des Innern, für Boschaft und Konsulatsprogramme)
Legation & Ministerial Information
Please consult the 'Regulations and Restrictions' before filling this section.

Name of Minister: Her Excellency Ms Isabelle Merit Gerstäcker, Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to the Empire of Majapahit
Photo/physical description: Stocky build, middle to short height, fair complexion and light blonde hair
Health issues:
    The Office of Medical and Surgery Record of the Kingdom of Alexandria has completed the latest (2019) medical assessments with the following results: CLEAN, under the following major categories: autoimmune diseases, heart diseases, major cancers, other(s), any previous assessment; Standards Yohannes approved; Health and Safety Amendment Act 1971.
Short background and credentials:
    Brünhilde Klara Wagner, Her Excellency Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary (born 3 January 1979), is a Yohannesian diplomat and former solicitor who is the first and current Minister Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to the Empire of Majapahit. Her accreditation was registered by Parliament’s Advisory, Press and Private Committee on 25 March 2019.

Raised by her parents Karsten and Olivia in the Kingdom of Alexandria, Wagner was educated at the state-integrated Royal Alexandria Grammar and attended the University of Yohannes to study Law. Upon her graduation in 2001, she was nominated to become one of many promising interns for the World Assembly Mission of the Nineteen Countries. Wagner returned to Yohannes after two years to work at the specialist commercial law firm Käthe Göring in Royal Alexandria. Coming into contact with then local Member of Parliament for the Höjdstigen electorate, her name was forwarded as a possible Legal Attaché for the Yohannesian embassy in the Empire of Greater Nifon.

In February 2018, following the electoral victory and subsequent reign of The Right Honourable Marion Jeanne Maréchal-Le Men as the eighteenth Yohannesian Emperor, Wagner was nominated, in her position as a senior diplomat and provisional parliamentary adviser to the Thirty-sixth Christian Democratic Executive Council by then, as a possible candidate for the Office of Minister Plenipotentiary in Majapahit. In March 2019, her candidacy was finalised before Parliament’s select committee, and following her accreditation she became the first Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to the Empire of Majapahit.

The Office of Criminal Justice of the Kingdom of Alexandria has completed the latest (2019) fingerprint submission for the designated minister, with the following results: NO ARREST RECORD — CLEAN SLATE.
Family members of Minister: Dr Zacharias Udo Höffner (husband, age: 42), Ms Bianca Erna Höffner (daughter, age: 10), Ms Samantha Mirjam Wagner (daughter, age: 7)

No. of Diplomatic Staff: [1] Charge d’Affaires, [1] Economic & Trade Attaché, [1] Cultural Attaché, [1] Legal Attaché
No. of Service Staff: [3] Personal Secretaries of Diplomatic & Consular Corps Staff, [4] Diplomatic & Consular Corps Councillor’s Staff, [1] Embassy and Consulate Press Spokesperson, [2] Diplomatic Mission Liaison Officers
No. of Security Staff: [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Secret Service, [1] Uniformed Embassy Guard, [1] Special Agent of the Executive Council Diplomatic Security Agency
No. and Type of Weapons: [Optional] [2] Schwerpunkt SCP9, [2] Arsenal Deimos ASP .45 Compact Police, [Non-negotiable] [5] Maxtopian batons
No. and Type of Vehicles: [1] 2015 Pearson Giancoli, [1] Monteluci Ducareale 5.2 V10 BMD
Animals, alcohol, drugs and/or plants imported: The Minister-Designate would like to maintain a regular collection of wines, beers and spirits for potential guests; and understandably, these will be imported from the Nineteen Countries with the permission of your office.

Additional Diplomatic Information

Would you like to begin trade negotiations with Majapahit? Yes
Would you like to sign an extradition treaty with Majapahit? No
Would you like Majapahit to establish a reciprocal embassy? Yes
Would you be employing locals to serve as embassy staff? Yes

Special requests: Legation ground security personnel to fill existing part-time shifts, and janitorial and other related house keeping positions essential for the day-to-day running of the mission; and for the chancery to be located in a family-friendly street with a reputable, community-driven primary (or secondary) school for the Minister-Designate’s two daughters.
Last edited by Yohannes on Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Ariwana
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ariwana » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:04 pm

National Information

Official name of Nation: Ariwana
Form of Government: presidential republic
Head of State: President Joko Widoto
Head of Government: same person
Foreign Minister/Equivalent: Ms Ratna Marsadi

Embassy & Ambassadorial Information

Name of Ambassador: Andi Sugiarto
Photo/physical description: he is like javanese people
Health issues: none
Short background and credentials: Andi Sugiarto was diplomatic staff for Australia
Family members of Ambassador: Mulyanti Rahman (wife), Antono Sugiarto (son)

No. of Diplomatic Staff: 4
No. of Service Staff: 8
No. of Security Staff: 8
No. and Type of Weapons: 8 pistols
No. and Type of Vehicles: 2 sedans
Animals, alcohol, drugs and/or plants imported: a birman cat

Would you like to begin trade negotiations with Majapahit? (Yes)
Would you like to sign an extradition treaty with Majapahit? (Yes)
Would you like Majapahit to establish a reciprocal embassy? (Yes)
Would you be employing locals to serve as embassy staff? (Yes)

Special requests: sorry bit out of content, are you Indonesian ? And this is my embassy program viewtopic.php?f=23&t=460450
Last edited by Ariwana on Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
A R I W A N A

Information | Economy Outlook | Embassy & Consulate Service | Dialog

Union of Christian States
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:41 pm

National Information

Official name of Nation: The Union of Christian States
Form of Government: Presidential Constitutional Republic
Head of State: President Geoffrey Willis
Head of Government: Same as Above
Foreign Minister/Equivalent: Secretary of State Victoria Wagner

Name of Ambassador: Madelyn Jones
Photo/physical description:
Health issues: None
Short background and credentials: Department of State bureaucrat
Family members of Ambassador: None Accompanying

No. of Diplomatic Staff: 20
No. of Service Staff: 15
No. of Security Staff: 10
No. and Type of Weapons: 10 Glock-17's, 10 Tasers
No. and Type of Vehicles: 5 Chevrolet Tahoes
Animals, alcohol, drugs and/or plants imported: None

Would you like to sign an extradition treaty with Majapahit? Yes
Would you be employing locals to serve as embassy staff? No

Special requests: None

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:00 am

retconned
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 09, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:03 am

National Information

Official name of Nation: American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle
Form of Government: Federal Parliamentary Empire
Head of State: Emperor Anaximander "The Scarlet" Blachkov and Empress Anna "The Scarlet" Blachkov
Head of Government: First Secretary/Vice Emperor William Raven
Foreign Minister/Equivalent: Secretary of State Michael Foxter

Name of Ambassador:Rico Payez

age 35, 1.93m
Short background and credentials: Did his military service as an Air Force mechanic from 19 to 22, studied political science and economy at UCLA, then joined the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, served as an economic attache in Russia for five years. Learned Indonesian in the process, and is now applying for this position as Ambassador.
Family members of Ambassador: Maria (wife, age 36, pregnant of 4 months)

No. of Service Staff: 16
No. of Security Staff: 16
No. and Type of Weapons: Remington 870 shotguns (8), USP 45 pistols (16), Taser X26 (16), police batons (16)
No. and Type of Vehicles: 5 Chevrolet Suburbans, 8 sedans
Animals, alcohol, drugs and/or plants imported: 1 Appalachian Wolfdog for security, standard drugs for the infirmary

Would you like Majapahit to establish a reciprocal embassy? Yes, link in sig

Special requests:
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428571429 civilization, according to this one
I don't use NS stats

Change rate
: 1 Imperial Dollar = 1.86 NSD

Embassy Program

Astoriya
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Astoriya » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:17 am

National Information

Official name of Nation: (the) Republic of Astoria
Form of Government: Federal parliamentary democracy
Head of State: PM Robert Paisley
Head of Government: Deputy PM Bernard Russell
Foreign Minister/Equivalent: Foreign Secretary Neil Gamble

Name of Ambassador: Kent S. Mitchell (39)
Photo/physical description: Image
Short background and credentials: A former ambassador to Bigtopia (2013-2018)
Family members of Ambassador: Karen (wife, 35)

No. of Diplomatic Staff: 10
No. of Service Staff: 5
No. of Security Staff: 5
No. and Type of Weapons: N/A
No. and Type of Vehicles: N/A
Animals, alcohol, drugs and/or plants imported: N/A

Would you like Majapahit to establish a reciprocal embassy? Yes, but please wait for forthcoming link

Special requests:

Astoriya
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Astoriya » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:18 am

(OOC: please also provide an address)

Mediraas
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mediraas » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:41 am

National Information

Official name of Nation: Dominion of Mediraas
Form of Government: Hybrid Democracy/Magomeritocracy
Head of State: Dominion Council
Head of Government: Chancellor Safia Hassan
Foreign Minister/Equivalent: Darth Tormen

Name of Ambassador: Darth Andasi
Photo/physical description: Middle aged woman of mixed Arab/South Asian descent, brown eyes, grey/black hair, slim but tall.
Health issues:
Short background and credentials: Former Ambassador to India, first Female Dominion Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Degree in Foreign Affairs and Social Psychology from Sith Academy in Taris.
Family members of Ambassador: Chrisjen Kanugo (Daughter, 16)

No. of Diplomatic Staff: 15
No. of Security Staff: 15
No. and Type of Weapons: 15 lightsabers, 15 stun guns
No. and Type of Vehicles: 1 Bell 525 Relentless helicopter, 3 Volvo XC90 T8
Animals, alcohol, drugs and/or plants imported: 1 Russian blue cat named Shiva

Would you like to sign an extradition treaty with Majapahit? no
Would you like Majapahit to establish a reciprocal embassy? no
Would you be employing locals to serve as embassy staff? no

Special requests: Large room for training and meditation. Our religion dictates that physical and mental prowess are to be honed.

Imperial Majapahit
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Majapahit » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:36 pm

Sender: Retno L.P. Marsudi, Foreign Minister of Majapahit
Recipient: Margaret Larsson, Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Yohannes
Subject: RE: Legation of Yohannes in Majapahit

Dear esteemed Madam,

The Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau has received your letter of application. I have met with His Imperial Majesty's representative for my ministry and my team at the Foreign Bureau. After thorough consideration, we would like to inform that your application for an Embassy in Majapahit has been ACCEPTED. We are pleased to receive Ms Brünhilde Wagner as Minister Plenipotentiary of the Realm of Yohannes to the Empire of Majapahit. She shall be welcomed here with utmost courtesy.

As per your special request, the Yohannesian Embassy shall be located at 9 Tembikar St., Padang Baru district, Majakarta, in a considerably quiet and less crowded part of the District. The Embassy is within walking distance of Public Elementary School (Sekolah Dasar Negeri/SDN in Indo-Malayan) 32, to which the Minister's children may be sent. Do note that Majapahit uses the 3-stage schooling system; from age 6, children will go through 6 years of Elementary school, 3 years of Middle school, and lastly 3 years of High school. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Negotiations for a trade agreement shall be conducted between our corresponding bureaus/ministries as soon as possible. Furthermore, Majapahit will apply for the establishment of an Embassy in Yohannes in the near future. Lastly, we respect your decision to allow the recruitment of local Majapahitis to work as embassy staff.

We sincerely thank you for your participation in our programme and hope that the ties our two nations now share will forever endure.

Kind Regards,

Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi,
Foreign Minister, Majapahit

Tel: (+621) 7919 7059 | E-mail: kontak-kami@birlu.go.mj
12 Kombes Rd., Padang Baru district, Majakarta 14005, Region-State of Intinagara, Empire of Majapahit

[OOC: Yes, I am Indonesian. I assume you are, too? Salam kenal!]

Recipient: Ratna Marsadi, Foreign Minister of Ariwana
Subject: RE: Embassy application

Dear esteemed Madam,

The Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau has received your letter of application. I have met with His Imperial Majesty's representative for my ministry and my team at the Foreign Bureau, and we are delighted to know that our two nations already share similarities in many aspects. After thorough consideration, we would like to inform that your application for an Embassy in Majapahit has been ACCEPTED. We are pleased to receive Mr Andi Sugiarto as Ambassador of the State of Ariwana to the Empire of Majapahit. He shall be welcomed here with utmost courtesy.

The Embassy of the State of Ariwana shall be located at 8 Tembikar St., Padang Baru district, Majakarta.

Negotiations for a trade agreement as well as a treaty on extradition shall be conducted between our corresponding bureaus/ministries as soon as possible. Furthermore, Majapahit will apply for the establishment of an Embassy in Ariwana in the near future. Lastly, we respect your decision to allow the recruitment of local Majapahitis to work as embassy staff.

We sincerely thank you for your participation in our programme and hope that the ties our two nations now share will forever endure.

Kind Regards,

Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi,

12 Kombes Rd., Padang Baru district, Majakarta 14005, Region-State of Intinagara, Empire of Majapahit

Recipient: Victoria Wagner, Foreign Minister of the Union of Christian States

Dear esteemed Madam,

The Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau has received your letter of application. I have met with His Imperial Majesty's representative for my ministry and my team at the Foreign Bureau. After thorough consideration, we would like to inform that your application for an Embassy in Majapahit has been ACCEPTED. We are pleased to receive Madelyn Jones as Ambassador of the Union of Christian States to the Empire of Majapahit. She shall be welcomed here with utmost courtesy.

The Embassy of the Union of Christian States shall be located at 10 Tembikar St., Padang Baru district, Majakarta.

Negotiations for a trade agreement as well as a treaty on extradition shall be conducted between our corresponding bureaus/ministries as soon as possible. Furthermore, Majapahit will apply for the establishment of an Embassy in the UCS in the near future. Lastly, we respect your decision to not allow the recruitment of local Majapahitis to work as embassy staff.

Kind Regards,

Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi,

Recipient: Michael Foxter, State Secretary of American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle

Dear esteemed Sir,

The Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau has received your letter of application. I have met with His Imperial Majesty's representative for my ministry and my team at the Foreign Bureau. After thorough consideration, we would like to inform that your application for an Embassy in Majapahit has been put on PENDING for approval.

In our Regulations & Restrictions, we have stated that firearms such as machine guns, shotguns, rifles, etc., are prohibited from being brought by security personnel into the Embassy compound. You may instead provide your security detail with melee weapons, handguns or non-lethal weaponry. We shall gladly accept your application once you have it modified.

We apologise if this is due to ambiguity in our part and hope that cordial relations between our nations may still be established.

Kind Regards,

Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi,

Recipient: Neil Gamble, Foreign Secretary of Astoria

Dear esteemed Sir,

The Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau has received your letter of application. I have met with His Imperial Majesty's representative for my ministry and my team at the Foreign Bureau. After thorough consideration, we would like to inform that your application for an Embassy in Majapahit has been ACCEPTED. We are pleased to receive Kent S. Mitchell as Ambassador of the Republic of Astoria to the Empire of Majapahit. He shall be welcomed here with utmost courtesy.

The Embassy of the Republic of Astoria shall be located at 13 Tembikar St., Padang Baru district, Majakarta.

Negotiations for a trade agreement as well as a treaty on extradition shall be conducted between our corresponding bureaus/ministries as soon as possible. Furthermore, Majapahit will apply for the establishment of an Embassy in Astoria in the near future. Lastly, we respect your decision to allow the recruitment of local Majapahitis to work as embassy staff.

Kind Regards,

Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi,

Recipient: Darth Tormen, Foreign Minister of Mediraas

Dear esteemed Sir/Madam,

The Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau has received your letter of application. I have met with His Imperial Majesty's representative for my ministry and my team at the Foreign Bureau. After thorough consideration, we would like to inform that your application for an Embassy in Majapahit has been ACCEPTED. We are pleased to receive Darth Andasi as Ambassador of the Dominion of Mediraas to the Empire of Majapahit. She shall be welcomed here with utmost courtesy.

The Embassy of the Dominion of Mediraas shall be located at 2 Padang Baru Main St., Padang Baru district, Majakarta. As per your special requests, the Mediraasi Embassy shall have a special room designated for training and meditation. We respect every religion and we hope that your request has been fulfilled.

Negotiations for a trade agreement shall be conducted between our corresponding bureaus/ministries as soon as possible. We also respect your decision to not allow the recruitment of local Majapahitis to work as embassy staff.

Kind Regards,

Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi,

Last edited by Katganistan on Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed Pan-Asiatic States' info as requested by player in #299118
A sovereign Hindu-Buddhist empire in Southeast Asia, having survived centuries of crises and feeble European attempts at colonialism.
Overview | News Agency | Emperor | Premier | Territories | Military | Foreign Relations | Political Parties | Embassies | Trivia
Self-proclaimed 5-star General, Admiral, and Marshal in the realm of Hearts of Iron IV.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:53 pm

retconned
Last edited by Pan-Asiatic States on Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

The Federated Soviets of North America
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 31, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Federated Soviets of North America » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:09 pm

National Information

Official name of Nation: The Federated Soviets of North America
Form of Government: Soviet Democracy
Head of State: N/A
Head of Government: N/A
Foreign Minister/Equivalent: Naomi Reimers

Name of Ambassador: Jameson Marshall
Photo/physical description: Tall, curly hair, white skin
Short background and credentials: Studied international law at Harvard
Family members of Ambassador: Sierra Pike, wife

No. of Service Staff: 7
No. and Type of Weapons: 16 Colt 2031 Handguns.
No. and Type of Vehicles: 30 Ford 2051 Sedans

Would you like to begin trade negotiations with Majapahit? (Yes/No)
Would you like to sign an extradition treaty with Majapahit? (Yes/No)
Would you like Majapahit to establish a reciprocal embassy? (Yes/No) (Please do so through the link in my sig)
Would you be employing locals to serve as embassy staff? (Yes/No)

Special requests:
★ The Plurinational Socialist Federation of North America ★
"To a world of liberty and equality for all!"
A council communist federation that emerged from the ashes of a period of mass social upheaval in North America.
This nation takes place in a world where humanity is in the early stages of expanding into space.
Embassy/Consulate Program
Anthem
*Notices your means of production*
“☭w☭ what’s this?”

NSstats and policies are not canon, especially ID chips.

★ MADE BY COUNCIL COM GANG ★

This nation reflects my views.

Me IRL
POLL: Would you live in the federation?
I decided to compile some of my other Civ ideas

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 09, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:09 am

RE: Modified application

National Information

Official name of Nation: American Federal Empire of the Scarlet Eagle
Form of Government: Federal Parliamentary Empire
Head of State: Emperor Anaximander "The Scarlet" Blachkov and Empress Anna "The Scarlet" Blachkov
Head of Government: First Secretary/Vice Emperor William Raven
Foreign Minister/Equivalent: Secretary of State Michael Foxter

Name of Ambassador:Rico Payez

age 35, 1.93m
Short background and credentials: Did his military service as an Air Force mechanic from 19 to 22, studied political science and economy at UCLA, then joined the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, served as an economic attache in Russia for five years. Learned Indonesian in the process, and is now applying for this position as Ambassador.
Family members of Ambassador: Maria (wife, age 36, pregnant of 4 months)

No. of Service Staff: 16
No. and Type of Weapons: USP 45 pistols (16), Taser X26 (16), police batons (16)
No. and Type of Vehicles: 5 Chevrolet Suburbans, 8 sedans
Animals, alcohol, drugs and/or plants imported: 1 Appalachian Wolfdog for security, standard drugs for the infirmary

Would you like Majapahit to establish a reciprocal embassy? Yes, link in sig

Special requests:
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428571429 civilization, according to this one
I don't use NS stats

Change rate
: 1 Imperial Dollar = 1.86 NSD

Embassy Program

New Udonia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 06, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Udonia » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:19 pm

National Information

Official Name of Nation: The Federation of New Udonia
Form of Government: Constitutional Federation
Head of State: President Brenden N. Davis
Head of Government: Federal Chamber
Foreign Minister/Equivalent: Secretary of State Praskoviya T. Nika

Name of Ambassador: Her Excellency Ambassador Ms Yuliana Cahya
Photo/physical description: Ms Yuliana Cahya is a woman in her early 20's, with Indo-Malayan heritage.
Health issues: N/A
Short background and credentials: Ms Cahya has dual Majapahiti-New Udonian citizenship, in accordance with §-INT-Relations-1.
Family members of Ambassador: N/A

No. of Diplomatic Staff: 3: Officer of Security; Officer of Trade; Officer of Culture
No. of Service Staff: 3: 2 Housekeepers; 1 Technician
No. and Type of Weapons: 14: 5 Smith and Wesson M&P (Full Size); 4 Smith and Wesson M&P (Compact), 5 TEC-9
No. and Type of Vehicles: 2 2018 Cadillac Escalade (Black); 1 2018 Cadillac CTS (Black); 1 Sikorsky S-70 (Black) [S-70 is located at the hangar, as listed under policies.]

Would you like to begin trade negotiations with Majapahit? (Yes/No) Yes
Would you like to sign an extradition treaty with Majapahit? (Yes/No) No
Would you like Majapahit to establish a reciprocal embassy? (Yes/No) Yes (Already done, New Udonia is reciprocating.)
Would you be employing locals to serve as embassy staff? (Yes/No) Yes (Support staff are usually hired locally.)

Special requests: N/A
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - MLKJ
News: The New Udonian Weekly

Brightlake
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Brightlake » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:59 am

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Empire of Brightlake
亮湖帝國外交部

To: Honourable Retno L.P. Marsudi
Foreign Minister of Majapahit

Subject: Application for an Embassy in Imperial Majapahit

Encryption Level: Standard Diplomatic

In the name of the Bao Liang Emperor of Brightlake,

Brightlake ministry of Foreign Affairs hereby wish to apply for the establishment of a diplomatic mission, represented by an Embassy, in the Imperial Majapahit. Brightlakean embracing Majapahit as one of greatest empire of Nusantara Archipelago that successfully unite Nusantara within one empire that bring prosperous life for its people. This decision is in accordance with His Imperial Majesty's foreign policy to instate and strengthen diplomatic ties with nations around the world. Attached to this letter you may find the filled embassy application form.We hope that positive and productive relations between our two nations can be established and maintained for the years to come.

Representing My Emperor His Highness HE Emperor Bao Liang

Your Sincerely ,

Minister of Foreign Affairs

郭文良

Dr. Guo Wenliang

National Information

Official name of Nation: Empire of Brightlake
Form of Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: Baoliang Emperor of Brightlake
Head of Government: Prime Minister Hai Rui
Foreign Minister/Equivalent: Guo Wenliang

Name of Ambassador: Princess An Le of Brightlake

Health issues: -
Short background and credentials:

Princess An Le of Brightlake is elder daughter of Baoliang Emperor of Brightlake was born on October 1987 and she received his B.S. (Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, and Physics; with Highest Distinction) and his Ph.D. degrees (Electrical Engineering / Applied Physics) from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Princess An Le is one of pioneer of 2030 Brightlake Bio - Info - Tech Society Initiatives that planned Brightlakean ways in new era of disruptive technology.

Family members of Ambassador: Not accompany

No. of Diplomatic Staff: 12
No. and Type of Weapons: a set of baton, taser, & pepper spray for each staff (total 5 sets)
No. and Type of Vehicles: lexus LX 470; 3 Toyota Camry; 3 Mistsubishi Pajero
Animals, alcohol, drugs and/or plants imported: -

Special requests: -

Imperial Majapahit
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Majapahit » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:52 am

Recipient: Praskoviya T. Nika, State Secretary of the Federation of New Udonia

Dear esteemed Sir/Madam,

The Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau has received your letter of application. I have met with His Imperial Majesty's representative for my ministry and my team at the Foreign Bureau. After thorough consideration, we would like to inform that your application for an Embassy in Majapahit has been ACCEPTED. We are pleased to receive Ms Yuliana Cahya as Ambassador of the Federation of New Udonia to the Empire of Majapahit. She shall be welcomed here with utmost courtesy.

The Embassy of the Federation of New Udonia shall be located at 7 Padang Baru Main St., Padang Baru district, Majakarta.

Negotiations for a trade agreement shall be conducted between our corresponding bureaus/ministries as soon as possible. We also respect your decision to allow the recruitment of local Majapahitis to work as embassy staff.

Kind Regards,

Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi,

Recipient: Guo Wenliang, Foreign Minister of the Empire of Brightlake

Dear esteemed Sir/Madam,

The Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau has received your letter of application. I have met with His Imperial Majesty's representative for my ministry and my team at the Foreign Bureau. After thorough consideration, we would like to inform that your application for an Embassy in Majapahit has been ACCEPTED. We are pleased to receive Her Imperial Highness, Princess An Le as Ambassador of the Empire of Brightlake to the Empire of Majapahit. She shall be welcomed here with utmost courtesy.

The Embassy of the Empire of Brightlake shall be located at 10 Crown Rd., Padang Baru district, Majakarta.

Negotiations for a trade agreement as well as a treaty on extradition shall be conducted between our corresponding bureaus/ministries as soon as possible. Furthermore, Majapahit will apply for the establishment of an Embassy in Brightlake in the near future. Lastly, we respect your decision to allow the recruitment of local Majapahitis to work as embassy staff.

Kind Regards,

Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi,

The United States of Ibica
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:10 am

National Information

Official name of Nation: The United States of Ibica
Form of Government: Constitutional Republic
Head of State: President Evaline Buckley
Head of Government: Same as Above
Foreign Minister/Equivalent: Secretary of State Serina Fry

Name of Ambassador: Marjorie Henryson
Photo/physical description: Moderate hight, dark hair, green eyes
Short background and credentials: Former chief of the Consular Section of the embassy to the Union of Christian States
Family members of Ambassador: Not accompanying

No. of Security Staff: 10
No. and Type of Weapons: 10 Glock-17's
No. and Type of Vehicles: 5 Ford Explorers

Special requests: None

Imperial Majapahit
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Majapahit » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:22 am

Recipient: Serina Fry, State Secretary of Ibica

Dear esteemed Madam,

The Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau has received your letter of application. I have met with His Imperial Majesty's representative for my ministry and my team at the Foreign Bureau. After thorough consideration, we would like to inform that your application for an Embassy in Majapahit has been ACCEPTED. We are pleased to receive Marjorie Henryson as Ambassador of the United States of Ibica to the Empire of Majapahit. She shall be welcomed here with utmost courtesy.

The Embassy of the United States of Ibica shall be located at 11 Crown Rd., Padang Baru district, Majakarta.

Negotiations for a trade agreement as well as a treaty on extradition shall be conducted between our corresponding bureaus/ministries as soon as possible. Furthermore, Majapahit will apply for the establishment of an Embassy in Ibica in the near future. Lastly, we respect your decision to allow the recruitment of local Majapahitis to work as embassy staff.

Kind Regards,

Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi,

Madrinet
Envoy

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Madrinet » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:32 pm

To the Empire of Majapahit, her Sovereign and Government, and the People whom they serve, I extend greeting in the name of my sovereign Lord His Majesty Mordecai the Ninth.

I have the great privilege of extending His Majesty's cordial greeting and confirming his instructions to me to begin the procedure of establishing our formal relationship. His Majesty has appointed His Excellency Turold d'Athenous, an experienced diplomat of twenty years experience and particular and fond knowledge of Indonesia, having previously served as Undersecretary to the Envoy of the Republic of Singapore and His Majesty's Envoy to the People's Republic of China.

I am instructed to convey to you His Majesty's firm confidence in Mr d'Athenous' ability and conviction that he will discharge the important duties of his Embassy in such a manner as to prove himself worthy of this new mark of his confidence, and to merit your approbation and esteem. I therefore request that Your Imperial Majesty will give entire credence to all that Turold d'Athenous shall communicate to you in His Majesty's name, most especially when he shall express to you Madrinet's fervent wishes for your happiness and for the prosperity of the reign of His Imperial Majesty, and shall assure you of the inviolable attachment and highest esteem with which my sovereign Lord Mordecai the Ninth regards the Empire and people of Majapahit.

I have the honour to remain, Sir, your most obedient Servant,

Thomas Ruellan
Lord Chamberlain

National Information

Official name of Nation: The Kingdom of Madrinet
Form of Government: Constitutional autocracy
Head of State: His Majesty Mordecai IX
Head of Government: His Excellency Sir Piérin Maignart, Grand Chancellor of Madrinet
Foreign Minister/Equivalent: Sir Hamelin de Bethencourt, Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs and Marshal of the Diplomatic Corps.

Name of Ambassador: Mr Turold d'Athenous
Photo
Short background and credentials: Mr d'Athenous is a diplomat of great zeal and experience, having served in the Diplomatic Corps for twenty years. His first posting was to Istanbul, where he spent two happy years learning the craft of diplomacy and playing upon the head of Chancery a series of ingenious practical jokes. Thereafter he was posted to Singapore, and thence to Beijing where he remains respected for his ability, character and experience.
Family members of Ambassador: Mrs Henriette d'Athenous, his wife.

No. of Diplomatic Staff: Eight; His Majesty's Envoy to the Empire of Majapahit, His Excellency's First and Second Secretaries, four Undersecretaries, His Majesty's Attaché.
No. of Service Staff: Twelve; variously clerks, administrators, and domestic servants.
No. of Security Staff: Two officers and five Men of the Royal Corps of Carabiniers
No. and Type of Weapons: Seven double-action police-pattern service revolvers.
No. and Type of Vehicles: One standard Embassy-grade town car (plates 501-GP-125)
Animals, alcohol, drugs and/or plants imported: Mrs d'Athenous wishes to bring her small Pekinese dog.

Would you like to begin trade negotiations with Majapahit? Yes.
Would you like to sign an extradition treaty with Majapahit? In the fullness of time.
Would you like Majapahit to establish a reciprocal embassy? We are grateful that His Imperial Majesty's government has already done so.
Would you be employing locals to serve as embassy staff? All service staff (with the exception of Mrs d'Athenous' personal domestic servant) are to be hired locally.

Special requests:
------------------------------------The Kingdom of Madrinet------------------------------------
Avanti Madrinallia!
HM Amadeus X | Embassy programme | Clarault Gazette | Currency: Madrinetan florin (ƒ) | Population: 1,198,000 | Map

Imperial Majapahit
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Majapahit » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:45 pm

Recipient: Thomas Ruellan, the Lord Chamberlain of Madrinet

Dear esteemed Sir,

The Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau has received your letter of application. I have met with His Imperial Majesty's representative for my ministry and my team at the Foreign Bureau. After thorough consideration, we would like to inform with greatest honour that your application for an Embassy in Majapahit has been ACCEPTED. We are pleased to receive Turold d'Athenous as Ambassador of the Kingdom of Madrinet to the Empire of Majapahit. He shall be welcomed here with utmost courtesy.

The Embassy of the Kingdom of Madrinet shall be located at 15 Crown Rd., Padang Baru district, Majakarta.

Negotiations for a trade agreement shall be conducted between our corresponding bureaus/ministries as soon as possible, while we shall patiently await your decision to hold talks regarding a treaty on extradition in the near future. Lastly, we humbly respect your decision to allow the recruitment of local Majapahitis to work as embassy service staff.

Kind Regards,

Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi,

Baliem
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Baliem » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:00 pm

To:
Hon. Retno L.P. Marsudi
Foreign Affairs Minister of Majapahit

Subject: Application for Diplomatic Mission and Diplomatic Relationship Establishment between Kemaharajaan Majapahit and Kerajaan Baliem

Dear Minister Marsudi,

Salam Sejahtera and Greetings,

First and foremost, please allow me to introduce Kerajaan Baliem. Kerajaan Baliem is a small monarchy, led by King Yohanes I of Baliem.

In the interest of fostering cordial relationship between Kemaharajaan Majapahit and Kerajaan Baliem, representing King Yohanes I of Baliem, I am writing to apply for the establishment of Diplomatic Mission of Kerajaan Baliem in Kemaharajaan Majapahit. Please kindly find enclosed the embassy application form duly filled.

We sincerely wish that cordial and productive relationship between Kemaharajaan Majapahit and Kerajaan Baliem may be fostered and nurtured for years.

Yours sincerely,
Sri Prameswari
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Kerajaan Baliem

National Information

Official name of Nation: Kerajaan Baliem (The Kingdom of Baliem)
Form of Government: Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: King Yohanes I of Baliem
Head of Government: The Right Honorable Prime Minister Toni Kusumadinata
Foreign Minister/Equivalent: The Honorable Ms. Sri Prameswari

Name of Ambassador: Lady Maria Kandawali
Photo/physical description: Middle aged lady with dark brown hair and fair complexion
Health issues: N/A
Short background and credentials: Lady Maria Kandawali had her bachelor and post-graduate education at Royal Baliem University, the oldest university in Kerajaan Baliem, majoring in International Diplomacy and International Law.
Family members of Ambassador: Lord Alfred Kandawali (58 years old)

No. of Diplomatic Staff: 15
No. of Service Staff: 7
No. and Type of Weapons: 5 Glock G41s, 5 police batons
No. and Type of Vehicles: 1 Mercedes Benz E-Class, 5 Toyota Voxy

Would you like Majapahit to establish a reciprocal embassy? Yes. We are currently establishing our diplomatic mission program and will inform you promptly once the program passed the Parliament.

Special requests: N/A
Last edited by Baliem on Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Kingdom of Baliem
A member of NationStates Christian Community Church

Imperial Majapahit
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Majapahit » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:14 am

Recipient: Sri Prameswari, Foreign Minister of Baliem
Subject: RE: Application for Diplomatic Mission and Diplomatic Relationship Establishment

Dear esteemed Madam,

Firstly, we would like to apologise for the late response to your application letter, as recently the Imperial government had to endure several political crises, albeit minor ones, that required my full attention. We hope that you do accept our apology and we shall make sure this does not happen again in the future.

The Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau has received your letter of application. I have met with His Imperial Majesty's representative for my ministry and my team at the Foreign Bureau. After thorough consideration, we would like to inform that your application for an Embassy in Majapahit has been ACCEPTED. We are pleased to receive Lady Maria Kandawali as Ambassador of the Kingdom of Baliem to the Empire of Majapahit. She shall be welcomed here with utmost courtesy.

The Embassy of the Kingdom of Baliem shall be located at 16 Crown Rd., Padang Baru district, Majakarta.

Negotiations for a trade agreement as well as a treaty on extradition shall be conducted between our corresponding bureaus/ministries as soon as possible. Furthermore, Majapahit will apply for the establishment of an Embassy in Baliem in the near future as soon as your programme is announced. Lastly, we respect your decision to allow the recruitment of local Majapahitis to work as embassy staff.

Kind Regards,

Hon.
Retno L.P. Marsudi,

Gorschia
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Gorschia » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:41 am

National Information

Official name of Nation: The Republic of Gorskia / Rěspublika Gorscha
Form of Government: Parliamentary Republic
Head of State: Bochumil Rybá
Head of Government: Michaěla Macěk
Foreign Minister/Equivalent: Stanislava Klemen

Name of Ambassador: Liuboš Adamic
Photo/physical description: European, brown eyes, dark hair starting to bald, 184 cm height, 87.3 kg weight, age 32
Health issues: None.
Short background and credentials: Graduated from Kraków Jagiellonian University with degree in politics and has been working as a journalist for 5 years until 2018 when he applied to be an ambassador
Family members of Ambassador: Wife Suzana

No. of Diplomatic Staff: 6
No. of Service Staff: 6
No. of Security Staff: 4
No. and Type of Weapons: 4x FN Five-seven handguns
No. and Type of Vehicles: 4x 2019 Renault Talisman sedans
Animals, alcohol, drugs and/or plants imported: none

Would you like Majapahit to establish a reciprocal embassy? No
Would you be employing locals to serve as embassy staff? Only for service staff.

Special requests:
Republic of Gorskia
Rěspublika Gorscha

One of the many nations of New Transeurasia.
Gorskia is english name, Gorschia is native language name

Imperial Majapahit
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Majapahit » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:32 pm

Recipient: Stanislava Klemen, Foreign Minister of Gorskia

Dear esteemed Sir/Madam,

The Imperial Foreign Affairs Bureau has received your letter of application. I have met with His Imperial Majesty's representative for my ministry and my team at the Foreign Bureau. After thorough consideration, we would like to inform that your application for an Embassy in Majapahit has been ACCEPTED. We are pleased to receive Liuboš Adamic as Ambassador of the Republic of Gorskia to the Empire of Majapahit. He shall be welcomed here with utmost courtesy.

The Embassy of the Republic of Gorskia shall be located at 56 Hijau St., Padang Baru district, Majakarta.

Negotiations for a trade agreement shall be conducted between our corresponding bureaus/ministries as soon as possible. Lastly, we respect your decision to allow the recruitment of local Majapahitis to work as embassy service staff.

Kind Regards,

Hon.
Retno L.P. Marsudi,

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information