NATION

PASSWORD

Principal Bank Of Princetown [ Open ]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

British Hifax
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:59 am

Mizialand wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: The Kingdom of Mizialand
  • Capital: Helventia
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: HRH Sophie Vincent
  • National GDP (keep numbers real):1.23 trillion USD
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: Progressive Taxation, Marginal Income Tax Rate of upto 60%, Marginal Corporate Income Tax Rate of 25%, VAT varies across provinces.
  • Restrictions on banking: Must meet Dullex V Criteria (IRL Basel III) with respect to capital requirement, leverage ratio, and liquidity requirement
  • Official Curency: Mizia Euro
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): 1 Mizia Euro = 1.14 USD
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: Banque nationale de la Miza/ Nationale Bank van Mizialand/ Miziasche Nationalbank
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real):
2,5%

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Heleventia, St. Louis, Noord Dakota, Zuid Dakota, Euskania, Bonn, St. Etienne, Nancy, Commune, Mahé and Amersfoort.
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: All of the above
  • The ATM's will be located in the same building: YES [X] | NO []
  • Usual size of banks branches: Regular
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): 67 Rue de Coene 3459 OP St. Louis

From: Principal Bank of Princetown, Foreign Branches Office
To: Kingdom of Mizialand

Greetings,

Welcome to the Principal Bank of Princetown and thank you for applying to open branches of our bank in your country, my name is Felipe Mordes and I am in charge of the Foreign Branches Office, I work with a team of professionals to answer your application in time. As you may know our bank has strict terms to open a branch in another nation, the Principal Bank of Princetown has focused for years in a very selective and exclusive public, the work we have done has gave to the name of our bank a synonymous of commitment, sureness and excellence in our services. Our team has came up with the decision that you meet the requirements to have our bank in your cities.

The following list has the complete details of the branches that we are going to open in your countries:

[ Kingdom of Mizialand ]
    St. Louis | 67 Rue de Coene 3459 OP St. Louis
    Heleventia
    Noord Dakota
    Zuid Dakota
    Euskania
    Bonn
    St. Etienne
    Nancy
    Commune
    Mahé
    Amersfoort

Thank you for applying in our bank, we hope that this could be the first step into our countries relations.

Felipe Mordes
Office of Foreign Branches, Principal Bank of Princetown
Princetown, Hifax

Last edited by British Hifax on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
P R I N C I P A D O....D E....H I F A X
Embassy Program | Royal Air | Principal Bank of Princetown | MoAA | Techint
M o n t e v i d e o , U r u g u a y

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:02 am

Great Nortend wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Great Nortend
  • Capital: Lendert-with-Cadell
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: King Alexander II
  • National GDP (keep numbers real): £1,600,000,000 or 192 billion USD
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: Corporate tax of a crown in a pound of profit (25%). See https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gre ... 853438#tax
  • Restrictions on banking: Banking is regulated by the Prudential Regulation Board and His Majesty's Treasury.
  • Official Curency: Pound marten.
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): 1 USD => 2 pennies. £1 => 120 USD.
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: The King's Bank of Cadell
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real): 0% is theoretically the legislated aim for the Treasury, which controls the King's Bank of Cadell, though the usual rate of fluctuates between 0% and 1%, and occasionally even goes into deflation.

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Lendert-with-Cadell, Rhise, Limmes
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: None
  • The ATM's will be located in the same building: YES [] | NO [X]
  • Usual size of banks branches: Grand in Lendert; regular elsewhere.
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): 27 Arrowshot Street, Cadell, Great Nortend

To: Great Nortend

Greetings,

Welcome to the Principal Bank of Princetown and thank you for applying to open branches of our bank in your country, my name is Felipe Mordes and I am in charge of the Foreign Branches Office, I work with a team of professionals to answer your application in time. As you may know our bank has strict terms to open a branch in another nation, the Principal Bank of Princetown has focused for years in a very selective and exclusive public, the work we have done has gave to the name of our bank a synonymous of commitment, sureness and excellence in our services. Our team has came up with the decision that you meet the requirements to have our bank in your cities.

The following list has the complete details of the branches that we are going to open in your countries:

[ Great Nortend ]
    Lendert-with-Cadell | 27 Arrowshot Street, Cadell, Great Nortend
    Rhise
    Limmes

Thank you for applying in our bank, we hope that this could be the first step into our countries relations.

Felipe Mordes
Princetown, Hifax

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:06 am

Ecosle wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Écosle
  • Capital: Élyon
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: King Willemus X
  • National GDP (keep numbers real): $177,655,925,169.57
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: tax for business is still collected
  • Restrictions on banking: none
  • Official Curency: Rewquin
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): $1 = 2.85 rewquin
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: State Bank of Écosle
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real): 2% - 3%

BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Élyon, Luwian, Rottégrose, Quillot, Nordam, Algusfyen
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: Élyon, Luwian, Rottégrose, Quillot, Nordam, Algusfyen
  • The ATM's will be located in the same building: YES [] | NO [x]
  • Usual size of banks branches: up to company
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): Princeton Bank Building, Élyon, Écosle

To: Écosle

Greetings,

[ Écosle ]
    Élyon | Princeton Bank Building, Élyon
    Luwian
    Rottégrose
    Quillot
    Nordam
    Algusfyen

Felipe Mordes
Princetown, Hifax

British Hifax
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby British Hifax » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:19 am

Convallaria wrote:

NATIONAL INFORMATION
  • Nation name: Convallaria
  • Capital: Darkwater
  • President/King/Prince/Chancellor/equivalent: Preston Beaumont
  • National GDP (keep numbers real): 682.1 Billion
  • Brief desciption about taxes situation: Non-existent...enough said.
  • Restrictions on banking: None
  • Official Currency: Convallarian Dollar
  • Usual exchange rate (keep numbers real): 1 CDR = 0.30 NSD
  • National Bank/Monetary Authority name: Grand Tourmaline Bank of Avalonia
  • Usual Inflation rate (keep numbers real):

1.9%
BRANCH INFORMATION
  • City(ies) where the branch(es) will be located: Avalonia (Regional HQ), Montecorvina, Darkwater, Electra City, Saint Esmerelda, New Bordeaux, Lindbergh City
  • City(ies) where the ATM's will be located: Avalonia, Montecorvina, Darkwater, Electra City, Saint Esmerelda, New Bordeaux, Lindbergh City, Sapphire, Brasshelm Bay, Saint Collard
  • The ATM's will be located in the same building: YES [x] | NO []
  • Usual size of banks branches: (For typical branches)
  • Adress of the main office of our bank in your country (city, country, province and building): 45030 North September Boulevard

To: Convallaria

Greetings,

[ Convallaria ]
    Avalonia |
    Montecorvina
    Darkwater
    Electra City
    Saint Esmerelda
    New Bordeaux
    Lindbergh City

Felipe Mordes
Princetown, Hifax

Republic de Tropico
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 23, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Republic de Tropico » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:36 pm

APPLICANT INFORMATION
  • Applicant complete name:
  • Applicant nationality: Tropican
  • Country, City and Province of residence: Tropico,Ciudad de Tropico
  • Street Adress: Vasquez Street
  • Mark with an 'X' if correct: Rent [] | Own[x] | Other []
  • Criminal History:

ACCOUNT INFORMATION INFORMATION
  • Account type (Mark with an 'X' if correct): Standard Account [x] | Business Account [] | First Account []
  • Currency used (Mark with an 'X' if correct): Hifaxian Francs [] | Other [x] US Dollar (If other specify)
  • Purpose: Off shore
  • Opening deposit: $282,907,833.33
  • Monthly deposits (estimated, use real numbers): $5000
  • Source of deposits: Various
  • How deposits will be conducted (Mark with an 'X' if correct): Cheques [] | Cash [x] | ATM's [] | Online Banking []
  • Usual country and city from where the account will be managed:

Republic de Tropico

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade