NATION

PASSWORD

National Currency Database

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Tryad
Secretary

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tryad » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:06 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Allied States of The Tryad(AST)
Official Name of Currency:Hapr
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation:H$
Year of Adoption:First in 1995, truly
Did It Replace An Older Currency? If So, What Currency Did It Replace?: Gold & Silver credits from the Old Imperium.
Subunits of Currency: Bezal (Bz)
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 2Bz, 10Bz, 25Bz, 1H$
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 2H$, 5H$, 10H$, 50H$, 100H$
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): 1S, 2S, 5S 10S 50S, 1G, 5G
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 10G, 20G, 50G, 100G, 500G
Images of Currency: On all Bezals one side the amount of the coin is shown and on the other is the three stars and the sun pattern shown on our flag. On the 2, 5, 10 and 50 Hapr dollar there is the the amount in the corners and on one side a bull face is shown and on the other the face of the High Tri-Counselor of your state. The 1 Hapr coin and 100 Hapr dollar have the flag on one side and the amount on the other.
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD:1 H$=1.6375 NS$
Other Information: The Hapr is pegged to nothing, learned from the old Imperium's credits common fluctuations in value based on the new gold and silver mines opening up.
Last edited by The Tryad on Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caleonia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Caleonia » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:57 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Golden Confederation of Caleon (or The European Motorworld of Caleonia)
Official Name of Currency: Renibi
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: ₽
Year of Adoption: 1990 December 19
Did It Replace An Older Currency? If So, What Currency Did It Replace?: Yes, it replaced kale leaves.
Subunits of Currency: a Renibi is not divided at all. All costs are rounded.
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 1 ₽ coin, 5₽ coin, 10₽ coin, 20₽ coin
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 50₽ banknote, 100₽ banknote, 1000₽ banknote
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): 1 Kale Leaf, 5 Kale Leaves, 10 Kale Leaves, 100 Kale Leaves.
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): No banknotes previously.
Images of Currency: The currency is a simple banknote, with the number value in a circle, and to the left of it is a former leader of the State of Caleon or a Revolutionary who was a major asset to that of the unification of Caleon in 1990. For the coins, it’s the exact same premise, except that the leader corresponding to a value is below the value of the coin.
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 1 Renibi = $1.7274
Other Information: None currently available.
Last edited by Caleonia on Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Caleon | Grünkohlland
The land of progress, the first society of speed.
MT/PMT (Cyberprep in 2035) | National Day: September 3 | Refer to this for policies | More than a “funny car nation”, and pays no attention to F1 | Hatsunia and I are NOT related, I just exist in his universe due to us sharing the same region.
Overview | Caleon Pro Baseball

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 23, 2008
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:36 pm

The list is currently up to date.
OOC - Call me Viola
IC Flag|Gandoor Wiki|Q&A|National Currency Database
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
Flag is currently a Cinderace.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
Twitter: @Sailor_Viola
Steam: Princess Viola
Mastodon: @princessviola@retro.pizza
TGs are welcome

Glayji
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Glayji » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:24 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Glayji
Official Name of Currency:Pièces Éthérées
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: PÉ
Year of Adoption: unknown but oldest known existing specimen is from 1344 BC
Did It Replace An Older Currency? If So, What Currency Did It Replace?: No
Subunits of Currency: 1 Ambré
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 10 Ambré, 50 Ambré, 99 Ambré,
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes):10 Pièces Éthérées, 50 Pièces Éthérées 100 Pièces Éthérées
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): 1 Ambré (but still legal tender) 5 Ambré (but still legal tender) 3 Pièces Éthérées (not legal tender but was once used in the war only 1 is in existence and is at the coin mint museum)
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): none
Images of Currency: Only the 3 Pièces Éthérées is given as it is invalid tender so to prevent fake money no pictures of current currency is here

Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 1.1980 Pièces Éthérées = $1 as of 2/6/2019
Other Information:1 Pièces Éthérées = 100 Ambré
Last edited by Glayji on Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
my only puppet is NYSE and neither nation represents my political views

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:29 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Evil Republic of Ghost Land
Official Name of Currency: Pumpkin
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: $
Year of Adoption: 2014
Did It Replace An Older Currency? If So, What Currency Did It Replace?: N/A
Subunits of Currency: 100 cents
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): $0.01, $0.05, $0.10, $0.25, $0.50, $1.00, $2.00
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): $5.00, $10.00, $20.00, $50.00, $100.00
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): N/A
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): N/A
Images of Currency:

Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 1:1 correspondence
Other Information: Unique to Ghost Land and the only currency in use since the nation's founding in 2014.
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

Ganschenland
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ganschenland » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:17 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Federated Communes of Ganschenland
Official Name of Currency: Bundesmark
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: Bm/GBM
Year of Adoption: 1923 (official), 1928(post civil war actual implementation)
Did It Replace An Older Currency? If So, What Currency Did It Replace?: The Kaisermark, currency of Kaiserreich Ganschenlad, although still in widespread use for some time until around 1931 due to continued economic chaos and reactionary revolts.
Subunits of Currency: Pfennig (Pf), equal to one hundred marks. Old Kaiserreich pfennigs are technically still accepted, although they would be very old by now.
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 5 Pf, 10 pf, 20 pf, 50 pf, 1 Bm, 2 Bm
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 5 Bm, 10 Bm, 20 Bm, 50 Bm, 100 Bm
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): 0.1 pf, 0.25 pf, 0.5 Pf, 1 Pf, 2 pf, 15 pf, 25 pf
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 200 Bm, 500 Bm, 1000 Bm, 10000 Bm, 20000 Bm, 50000 Bm, 100000 Bm, 200000 Bm, 500000 Bm, 1000000 Bm, 2000000 Bm, 5000000 Bm
Images of Currency: All pfennigs simply features their denomination in the observe and a gear in the reverse. The Bundesmark features landmarks of various communes in the observe and scene of workers activities on the reverse.
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 30.5 GBM = 1 USD
Other Information: The Bundesmark was created after the economic chaos caused by every communes issuing their own currencies with varying values, and even then the implementation is marred with issues such as hyperinflation. The Bundesmark was officially considered to have stabilized at around 1935.
Last edited by Ganschenland on Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paranaam
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Paranaam » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:54 am

Full Name of Nation: The Paranaam Republic
Official Name of Currency: muno
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: ₥ PRM
Year of Adoption: 1829
Did It Replace An Older Currency? If So, What Currency Did It Replace?: none
Subunits of Currency: seu [s]
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): s1 s5 s10 s25 ₥1 ₥2 ₥5
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): ₥10 ₥20 ₥100 ₥200
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): s.25 s.33 s.5 s.66 s.75 s1.5 s2 s2.5 s50 ₥1.5
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): ₥.5 [s50] ₥1 ₥2 ₥5 ₥50 ₥250 ₥500 ₥1000
Images of Currency:
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: ₥9.44 = $1
Other Information:

Karevka
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Karevka » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:08 pm

Full Name of Nation: Democratic Republic of Karevka
Official Name of Currency: Kordmark
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: KM
Year of Adoption: 1928
Subunits of Currency: N/A
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 1 Kordmark, 3 Kordmarks, 5 Kordmarks, 8 Kordmarks (all since 1928)
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 5 Kordmarks, 10 Kordmarks, 15 Kordmarks, 20 Kordmarks, 25 Kordmarks, 50 Kordmarks, 100 Kordmarks (all since 1928)
Images of Currency: N/A
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 1 KM = 0.85 USD/NSD
Other Information:

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:54 pm

OOC - Call me Viola
Reminder that true left-wing politics are incompatible with imperialism, authoritarianism, totalitarianism, and dictatorship in all forms.
I'm transfeminine non-binary (but I don't mind or care if you refer to me as a woman).
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

The Isle of Beithe
Envoy

Founded: Sep 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Isle of Beithe » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:04 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Allied States of the Isle of Beithe
Official Name of Currency: Beithen dollar
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: $, BTDLR
Year of Adoption: 1875
Subunits of Currency: N/A
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): $0.01, $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, $0.75, $1
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): $1, $2, $5, $10, $50, $75, $100, $500
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 1 BTDLR = 1.87 NSD
Other Information: N/A
THE ALLIED STATES OF THE ISLE OF BEITHE
MAIN FACTBOOK | SIDE FACTBOOKS | EMBASSY PROGRAMME | NEWS | CURRENT POLITICS
Head of State: President Ehrich W. Kemp | World Location: Australasia | Government Type: Constitutional democratic federation (official), meritocratic authoritarian democracy (unofficial)
Level 7 World Power according this index. Member of INTERPOL. Current RPs: 1. Political Views.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:15 pm

OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:57 pm

Full name of nation: The Republic of Voxija.
Official name of currency: Kal.
Currency symbol/abbreviation: k
Year of adoption: 1673.
Did it replace an older currency? If so, what currency did it replace?: The kal replaced the peso.
Subunits of currency: n/a
Current denominations of currency (coins): n/a
Current denominations of currency (banknotes): k1, k2, k5, k10, k50, k100, k500.
Former denominations of currency (coins): half kal coin, quarter kal coin, k1 coin.
Former denominations of currency (banknotes): k1000, k20, k200, k33.
Images of currency: n/a, sorry.
Current exchange rate with USD/NSD: One kal is half a US dollar. An NSD is the same as a US dollar, I suppose.
Other information: After the War of Independence, the settlers of Voxija refused to use the peso and switched to calling it the kal, which was what the natives used.
Last edited by Voxija on Sat May 25, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:20 pm

OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Indochaina
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Indochaina » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:40 pm

Full Name of Nation : Fuhrerreich of Indochaina.
Official Name of Currency : Fuhrerreich Indochainee Pixel.
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation : KIP or Pixel.
Year of Adoption : 1745.

Did It Replace An Older Currency ? If So, What Currency Did It Replace ? :
- The KIP replaced the old currency called Văn.

Subunits of Currency : Bit, 1 Pixel = 100 Bits.

Current Denominations of Currency (Coins) : 1 Bit, 5 Bit, 10 Bit, 25 Bit, 50 Bit.
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes) : 1 Pixel, 5 Pixel, 10 Pixel, 25 Pixel, 50 Pixel, 100 Pixel, 500 Pixel.

Former Denominations of Currency (Coins) : 20 Bit, 1 Pixel (still acceptable).
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes) : 2 Pixel (still acceptable), 1000 Pixel, 5000 Pixel.

Images of Currency : N/A.

Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD : 1 USD = 50 KIP.
Other Information : None.
Last edited by Indochaina on Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:57 pm

OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Fishy Apples
Secretary

Founded: Feb 10, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Fishy Apples » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:23 am

Full Name of Nation: The Oppressed Peoples of Fishy Apples
Official Name of Currency: Fart
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation:
Year of Adoption: 1643 AD
Did It Replace An Older Currency? If So, What Currency Did It Replace?: Yes. It replaced our nation's original currency, the Golden Sand Dollar.
Subunits of Currency:: 1 Fart (ⅎ1) is broken down into 1000 Vapors (Currency Symbol: ٧).
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): Currently there are 1٧, 10٧, 25٧, 100٧, 500٧, ⅎ5, and ⅎ1000 coins.
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): Currently we possess ⅎ1, ⅎ20, and ⅎ100 notes.
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): We used to issue 5٧ coins until 1892, and 50٧ coins until 1956.
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): We printed a ⅎ10 and a ⅎ50 note until 1992.
Images of Currency: None readily available.
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: ⅎ1 = $1.75
Other Information: Some might be perplexed as to why our currency would be called the Fart. This is due to the fact that when our original currency, the Golden Sand Dollar, was de-valuing rapidly as a result of a combination of a depression and hyperinflation brought on by the mismanagement and greed of the previous king. When the king's daughter Lorelei II was forcibly installed in his stead, she began trying her best to set the Golden Sand Dollar straight using what advice her advisers gave her, but the currency was not only already doomed, the advisers looking out for themselves by selling out their own homeland to make a quick buck on the land's resources as the king embezzled the nation's coffers (which they in part helped to manipulate the market values that lead to this depression and hyperinflation), and Lorelei being still young and naive, unable to see their treachery, drastic measures had to be taken to keep Fishy Apples from defaulting. Finally, the Prime Minister, Sally Linwell, flat out told her to her face, "The Sand Dollar is dead, my queen!! They aren't worth the the two farts I just let slap out my bum just now, but I'll bet those farts only stink half as bad as the corruption in your court!!" The queen heard out the Prime Minister, and subsequently had all the advisers tried and imprisoned, and as a result fully restructured the economy... However, Queen Lorelei II was also known for her notorious sense of humor, and was not going to let the Prime Minister Linwell live her remarks down, so as a result, she decided to call the new currency the Fart in her honor, and since then the name has stuck interestingly as a badge of honor demonstrating the virtue of honesty.
Last edited by Fishy Apples on Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:53 pm, edited 6 times in total.
A member nation of The Bunny Fire.
The Bunny Fire - Where you are free to be yourself. We just ask that you
EAT THE CARROT.

A Tier 5, Level 7, Type 4 civilization, according to this index.
Fishy Apples is a mostly desert & mountainous nation largely populated by humans & mermaids that happens to be a capable mystical civilization known for our seafood and well... our apples & apple orchards.

We don't use NS Stats. And yes, before you ask, that IS our IC flag.

Nation Factbook (WIP)
Factbook for Queen Jackie IV (WIP)

Dominiquen
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dominiquen » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:10 am

Full Name of Nation: République Dominiquën
Official Name of Currency: franc dominiquën
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: f XFD
Year of Adoption: 1958
Did It Replace An Older Currency? If So, What Currency Did It Replace?: French colonial franc
Subunits of Currency: centime
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 10 franc, 25 franc, 100 franc, 500 franc, 1000 franc
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 5000 franc, 10 000 franc, 25 000 franc, 50 000 franc, 100 000 franc[inter-bank and treasury use only]
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): .005 franc, .01 franc, .05 franc, .10 franc, .25 franc, .5 franc, 1 franc, 2 franc, 5 franc
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 1 franc, 5 franc, 10 franc, 20 franc, 25 franc, 50 franc, 100 franc, 200 franc, 250 franc, 500 franc, 1000 franc, 2500 franc
Images of Currency: n/a
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 6,149 franc to $1
Other Information: n/a

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:27 pm

OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

New East America
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New East America » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:20 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Colonies of New East America
Official Name of Currency: American Pound
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: A£ / NEP
Year of Adoption: 2180
Did It Replace An Older Currency? If So, What Currency Did It Replace?: It did not replace a currency, but was created to simplify trade between the Federated States. Somewhat like the Euro, except it did not replace any currencies.
Subunits of Currency: Shilling(As), Penny(Ad), Farthing(Af), where 1 A£ = 20 As = 240 Ad = 960 Af, 1 As = 12 Ad, 1 Ad = 4 Af.
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 1 Af, 2 Af, 1Ad, 3Ad, 6Ad, 1As, 2As, 5As, 1A£
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 10As, 1A£, 5A£, 10A£, 20A£
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): 3af
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 50A£, 15As
Images of Currency:
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 1 NEP = 9.4 NSD
Other Information: The Colonies of New East America use 10 currencies. 9 of them each usable in each different Federated State(Or between 2 Federated States for 3 of the currencies), and the American Pound as somewhat of an overlay, usable across the nation.

Official Name of Currency: Pennsylvania Pound
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: P£ / PNP
Year of Adoption: 2136
Did It Replace An Older Currency? If So, What Currency Did It Replace?: US Dollar
Subunits of Currency: Dollar(P$), Mark(Pm), where 1 P£ = 8 P$ = 64 Pm, 1 P$ = 8 Pm
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 1 Pm, 2 Pm, 4 Pm, 1 P$, 2 P$
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 4 P$, 1 P£, 5 P£, 10 P£
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): 6 Pm, ½ Pm
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 6 P$
Images of Currency:
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 1 P£ PNP = 12 As NEP, 1 PNP = 5.64 NSD
Other Information: The Pennsylvania Pound is only valid in the Federated Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

Official Name of Currency: New Jersey Pound
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: J£ / NJP
Year of Adoption: 2141
Did It Replace An Older Currency? If So, What Currency Did It Replace?: US Dollar
Subunits of Currency: Cent(Jc), where 1 J£ = 200 Jc
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 1 Jc, 10 Jc, 20 Jc, 50 Jc, 100 Jc
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 1 J£, 5 J£, 10 J£, 20 J£
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): 5 Jc, 1 J£
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 150 Jc, 2 J£
Images of Currency:
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 1 J£ NJP = 4 As NEP, 1 NJP = 1.88 NSD
Other Information: The New Jersey Pound is only valid in the Federated State of New Jersey.

Official Name of Currency: New York Pound
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: Y£ / NYP
Year of Adoption: 2166
Subunits of Currency: Shilling(Ys), Penny(Yd), Farthing(written as subscript fraction of 16 on penny), where 1 Y£ = 20 Ys = 240 Yd = 3840 Farthings, 1 Ys = 12 Yd, 1 Yd = 16 Farthings
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 1/16 Yd, 4/16 Yd, 8/16 Yd, 1 Yd, 18/16 Yd, 2 Yd,
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 8 Yd, 1 Ys, 5 Ys, 10 Ys, 1 Y£, 2 Y£
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): 2/16 Yd, 5/16 Yd
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 3 Y£
Images of Currency:
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 1 Y£ NYP = 3£ 5s NEP, 1 NYP = 30.55 NSD
Other Information: The New York Pound is only valid in the Federated State of New York.

Official Name of Currency: Connecticut & Providence Pound
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: CP£ / CPP
Year of Adoption: 2154
Subunits of Currency: Shilling(CPs), Penny(CPd), where 1 CP£ = 20 CPs = 240 CPd, 1 Cs = 12 CPd
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 1 CPd, 4 CPd, 1 CPs, 4 CPs, 10 CPs
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 1 CP£, 5 CP£, 10 CP£, 25 CP£
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): 5 CPs
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 50 CP£
Images of Currency:
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 1 CP£ CPP = 6s NEP, 1 CPP = 2.82 NSD
Other Information: The Connecticut & Providence Pound is only valid in the Federated State of Connecticut and the Federated State of Providence.

Official Name of Currency: Massachusetts Pound
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: M£ / MSP
Year of Adoption: 2139
Subunits of Currency: Shilling(Ms), Penny(Md), where 1 M£ = 8 Ms = 192 Md, where 1 Ms = 24 Md
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 1 Md, 3 Md, 6 Md, 12 Md, 1 Ms, 4 Ms, 6 Ms
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 1 M£, 5 M£, 10 M£, 25 M£, 50 M£
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): 8 Md
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 8 Ms
Images of Currency:
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 1 M£ MSP = 3s NEP, 1 MSP = 1.41 NSD
Other Information: The Massachusetts Pound is only valid in the Federated Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Official Name of Currency: Vermont & New Hampshire Pound
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: VH£ / VHP
Year of Adoption: 2168
Subunits of Currency: Copper(VHc), where 1 VH£ = 500 VHc
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 1 VHc, 5 VHc, 10 VHc, 50 VHc, 100 VHc, 250 VHc, 1 VH£
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 1 VH£, 2 VH£, 3 VH£ 5 VH£, 10 VH£, 20 VH£
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): 2 VHc, 300 VHc
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 4 VH£, 25 VH£
Images of Currency:
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 1 VH£ VHP = 8s NEP, 1 VHP = 3.76 NSD
Other Information: The Vermont & New Hampshire Pound is only valid in the Federated State of Vermont and the Federated State of New Hampshire.

Official Name of Currency: Maine Pound
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: N£ / MNP
Year of Adoption: 2168
Subunits of Currency: Crown(Nc), Shilling(Ns), where 1 N£ = 12 Nc = 108 Ns, 1 Nc = 9 Ns
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 1 Ns, 3 Ns, 1 Nc, 4 Nc, 1 N£
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 1 N£, 2 N£, 5 N£, 10 N£
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): 8 Nc
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes):
Images of Currency:
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 1 N£ MNP = 15s NEP, 1 MNP = 7.05 NSD
Other Information: The Maine Pound is only valid in the Federated State of Maine.

Official Name of Currency: New Brunswick Pound
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: W£ / NBP
Year of Adoption: 2145
Subunits of Currency: Shilling(Ws), Penny(Wd), where 1 W£ = 20 Ws = 240 Wd, 1 Ws = 12 Wd.
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 1 Wd, 2 Wd, 3 Wd, 4 Wd, 6 Wd, 1 Ws, 2 Ws, 4 Ws, 5 Ws, 1 W£
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 1 W£, 5 W£, 25 W£, 50 W£
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): 8 Nc
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 10 W£
Images of Currency:
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 1 W£ NBP = 9s NEP, 1 NBP = 4.23 NSD
Other Information: The New Brunswick Pound is only valid in the Federated State of New Brunswick.

Official Name of Currency: Nova Scotia & Prince Edward Island Pound
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: NP£ / NPP
Year of Adoption: 2157
Subunits of Currency: Shilling(NPs), Penny(NPd), Farthing(NPf), where 1 NP£ = 12 NPs = 192 NPd = 1152 NPf, 1 NPs = 16 NPd, 1 NPd = 6 NPf
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 1 NPf, 3 NPf, 1 NPd, 4 NPd, 8 NPd, 1 NPs
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 2 NPs, 6 NPs, 1 NP£, 2 NP£, 3 NP£, 5 NP£, 10 NP£
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): 2 NPd
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 20 NP£
Images of Currency:
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 1 NP£ NPP = 14s NEP, 1 NPP = 6.58 NSD
Other Information: The Nova Scotia & Prince Edward Island Pound is only valid in the Federated State of Nova Scotia and the Federated State of Prince Edward Island.
Last edited by New East America on Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Colonies of New East America

We do not use NStats.
One of the many nations of New Transeurasia

Basilia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Basilia » Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:50 pm

Full Name of Nation: the Commonwealth of Basilia
Official Name of Currency: Basilian Florin
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: ƒ
Year of Adoption: 1710
Did It Replace An Older Currency? If So, What Currency Did It Replace?: Basilian Escudo
Subunits of Currency: 1 Florin = 4 pesos = 10 denaros = 100 escudos
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 5 florins, 1 florin, 2 pesos, 1 peso, 2 denaros, 1 denaro, 5 escudos, escudo
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): 10 florins, 20 florins, 50 florins, 100 florins, etc
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes):N/A
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: ƒ1.14 = $1
Other Information:

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:24 pm

OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

Andocara
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Andocara » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:11 pm

Full Name of Nation: The Republic of Andocara
Official Name of Currency: Andocarian Dollar
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: AND
Year of Adoption: 1870
Did It Replace An Older Currency? If So, What Currency Did It Replace?: Andocarian Pound
Subunits of Currency: cents. 100 cents=1 dollar
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): .01(bronze), .05 (medium, silver), .10 (small, silver), .25 (large, silver), 1.00 (large, gold)
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): $5, $10, $20, $50, $100 are the main used bills
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins):
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes):
Images of Currency: n/a
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: 1 AND = 1.13 USD (generally it ranges between 1.05 to 1.22 USD)
Other Information: N/A
Last edited by Andocara on Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Willitya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Willitya » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:54 am

Full Name of Nation:Democratic States Of Willitya
Official Name of Currency:Willityan Credit
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation:WCS
Year of Adoption:1900
Did It Replace An Older Currency? If So, What Currency Did It Replace?:no
Subunits of Currency:SubCredit
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins):N/A (No Coins)
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes):Digital Value
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins):N/A
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes):N/A
Images of Currency:
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD:1 Cred = 2 NSD
Other Information:
Last edited by Willitya on Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
7 News Willitya Headlines: 8 killed in collision between a harbour ferry, The Madison and a small sailing boat, Bounty. An investigation is underway to find the cause. 14/11/2019

5 Peace
4 Threat Of War
3 Small-Scale War
2 Next Step To Global War
1 Global War
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

East Gondwana
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby East Gondwana » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:18 am

Full Name of Nation: Federal Republic of East Gondwana
Official Name of Currency: Gondwanan Dollar
Currency Symbol/Abbreviation: EGD $
Year of Adoption: 1876
Did It Replace An Older Currency? If So, What Currency Did It Replace?: East Gondwana was once part of the colonial empires of Britain, Spain, and the Netherlands, and used the currency of their respective empires.
Subunits of Currency: Cents (100c = $1)
Current Denominations of Currency (Coins): 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2, $5
Current Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): $5, $10, $20, $50
Former Denominations of Currency (Coins): 1c, $3
Former Denominations of Currency (Banknotes): $2, $100
Images of Currency: Coins depict native animals on the front, and on the reverse the denomination, mint date, and the Southern Cross. Notes depict the denomination on both sides, along with the profiles of two people of historical significance on the front and a native plant on the reverse.
Current Exchange Rate with USD/NSD: EGD1.00 = USD1.82
Other Information: Coins denominations of less than $1 are silver in colour and are polygon shaped (10c is octagon, 20c is decagon, and 50c is dodecagon), and coins with values of $1 or more have gold coloured rims and are circular (increasing slightly in size with value).

Notes are different colours for different denominations ($5 is orange, $10 is blue, $20 is green, and $50 is purple), and are made from polymer laminate. They have a security window that features the Southern Cross, and also include numerous watermarks.
I'm a socialist.
Some kind of Marxist, don't ask for a specific tendency because I don't really have one.

Gandoor
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Gandoor » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:14 am

OOC - Call me Viola
She/They
27 years old
OOC Info
TGs are welcome

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information