NATION

PASSWORD

The Cold War: RP (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:16 pm

OOC: Im ready
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Derika
Envoy

Founded: Aug 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:17 pm

OOC: Ready when you are.
my evidence? trust me bro

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:27 pm

The Chinese Ambassador to the United Nations sits in her seat waiting for the Security Council meeting to start. While waiting, She goes through her dispatches reading each one.
Last edited by American Pere Housh on Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Derika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:32 pm

Warren Austin stands up.

"Greetings madam. I would like to welcome you to the U.N. I am Warren Austin, the ambassador of the U.S."

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:06 pm

"Hello Mr. Austin, I am Su Li, Ambassador to China. It is a pleasure to meet you dear sir. We both can guess what the French and Soviet ambassadors are going to say." Su replies to the American ambassador.

Derika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:18 pm

Austin smiled as he looked into her eyes.
"This is going to be a fun, and interesting day, isn't it Mrs. Li?" He asked as he opened up his bottle of water.

Truman started pacing around the Oval Office, clearly under high stress. Eisenhower walked in, and started speaking.

"Mr. Truman, what's the matter?"

"Everything! The entire world is going to burn, and the U.N won't be able to do anything. The world will be engulfed in nuclear hellfire...." Truman said as he stormed out.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:29 pm

"Yes, it is going to be a very interesting day. Do you think the Soviets ordered the DPRK to attack that bomber and provoke us?" Ambassador Li asked the distinguished gentleman from the United States.

Derika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:34 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:"Yes, it is going to be a very interesting day. Do you think the Soviets ordered the DPRK to attack that bomber and provoke us?" Ambassador Li asked the distinguished gentleman from the United States.

"No, actually. The Soviet Union wouldn't further destroy the relationship with the West." Ambassador Austin says as he sips his water. He looks around, wondering when the other ambassadors would arrive.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:45 pm

Sarawak

Internal Affairs

Sarawak had been rebuilding for half a decade, and for the most part, they were done. Rajah Vyner’s pre-war and wartime actions had spared Sarawak from the worst of the war. But regardless, the rural jungle nation was suffering from a lack of infrastructure Much of their advanced infrastructure, especially roads and oil refineries, were left overs from foreign powers. With the growth of their population and economy, their outdated roads, electrical system, and hospitals became more and more apparent. People had started to become more agitated, and there were threats of riots in Kuching. With this in mind, Rajah Vyner had called for the creation of a national commission to improve the infrastructure of Sarawak.

The Sarawak Infrastructure Commission, with permission from parliament, has now been created a non-ministerial government department. The commission will be responsible for determining what infrastructure is needed in which parts of the country, and then giving this data to the government and providing advice on how to proceed. They will work closely with both city dwellers and far off tribes, meaning that they will be able to hear concerns from all people in Sarawak. As Sarawak has historically suffered from a lack of centralized infrastructure, it is predicted that this will drastically improve standards of living.

External Affairs

To His Majesty’s Government

Thank you for accepting our offer, we appreciate that we can continue to rely on Britannia to help our nation. We will begin construction in Hong Kong and Singapore as soon as possible, and likewise, will allow construction of two consulates in Kuching to better communicate. Your offer in refugees, however, is especially appreciated by myself and the people of Sarawak. Many people in my nation have been weary of Sarawak’s close ties to the Empire, but now they know that our loyalty during those dark days of exile is being rewarded. On behalf of all Sarawakians, I would like to accept your offer, and thank you for it. You can trust that this money will be used well.

In regards to Vietnam, I have decided to accept your offer. The French have shown themselves hopelessly foolish in regards to administration of their overseas territories, and to correct their injustices we must fight back. I commend your efforts to fight communism and injustice alike. Sarawak will allow you to transport them here, and also use Sarawak as a base of operations. We will also work to gather volunteers for the Viet Minh, though subtly, as to not bring too much public attention.

With hope for Vietnam’s freedom, Prime Minister Abang Langkau

Various Ongoings

Rajah Brooke publicly criticizes the French offer of peace, calling it “unfair to the Indochinese, and unrealistic for the French to sustain.” He offers refuge to any deserters from the French army who may try to escape from service while in Vietnam.

While military arrangements remain secret, British offer to Sarawak becomes public. Approval of Britain skyrockets, and a pro-British rally is planned for Kuching.

Sarawak adopts a Jus soli citizenship policy, meaning that anyone born in Sarawak is a citizen of the Kingdom. It is also applied retroactively, clearing up any issues with long-time migrants not receiving citizenship and of isolated native tribes who haven’t been registered.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:51 pm

Soviet Union, Moscow

Secretary Okubo was more than happy to shake hands with Stalin at that. The 'Iron Man' that many called in both the West and East. While relationships had been tense and cold during the start of the 20th Century and during World War Two - things had settled down, after the Imperial Family and the Japanese military had been burned away courtesy of the Americans.

After that, and the Communist Party of Japan, taking over things had developed nicely and rapidly. As Japan had rapidly rebuild, their own Five-Year Plan succeeding beyond all expectations. Thanks in part to Soviet aid and resources, in addition to most of the Japanese burgeoise being tried as war criminals.

"Comrade Stalin. Good to see, it is sad we meet under such tense situations. But we believe the West...or the nationalists in China are seeking to start World War Three. We fear that the Americans might support them out of proxy. Thus we need to find a way to either stop the Chinese plague or prevent America from acting..."

Namely Secretary Okubo had a proposition, a folder containing documents and paperwork. That involved the island of Hokaido. It had been seized during the rise and industrialization of Japan from the Ainu people. Although by the end of the Second World War - it had been requested by the USSR to have the island demilitarized and handed over to them as a safety against further Japanese aggression.

Although following the events that turned Japan communist such ideas had been put on hold. Due to sovereignty and political issues - but now things had changed.

Namely the People's Republic of Japan was willing to either lease or completely hand over the island of Hokaido. Including the farmlands and the coal mines to the Soviet Union - to be utilized as a new industrial center and warn water naval base for the Soviet Fleet operating in the Pacific.

"I think I'd rather have you as a close neighbor, Comrade Stalin. Than the dictators in Asia..." he said, ready to shake on the deal.

UN Headquarters, New York

The next group of Ambassadors would soon have arrived, including the one from Japan. Whom didn't waste time, tearing into Chinese Ambassador. Ironically being a woman herself.

"This is an outrage! The Chinese are attempting to start World War Three in hope of appeasing the lust and greed of their Divine Dictator Kai-Shek. While ignoring the treaties and agreements set forth to end World War Two. Now again the West is attempting to stall for time - while they invade Korea."

"We demand immediate proof and action that the West is upholding it's oath and duties to maintain peace in the world. Or else, we will see these actions for what they are. Attempts by the Imperial powers to attempt to reassert their lost glory - through capitalist, imperialistic and genocidal ways...we won't roll over. Not again. We will mobilize and defend ourselves if need be..."

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:03 am

Looking at the Japanese Ambassador with a calm face before saying, "Then explain to me why one of your allies attacked a British bomber when it was in South Korean airspace for no reason at all. Look at the master you serve for he has killed millions with his purges and man made famines. Tell me when the Chinese or anybody with a western style has committed genocide. Don't think I have forgotten what Japanese did to my people, Mr. Ambassador."

Derika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:58 am

Austin rubbed he chin, obviously enjoying the debate.

"If anything, the Eastern powers are the ones nearing World War Three. You're the ones committing mass genocide against your people, and not reprimanding the North Koreans for a clear act of war!"

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:17 am

UN Headquarters, New York

American Pere Housh wrote:Looking at the Japanese Ambassador with a calm face before saying, "Then explain to me why one of your allies attacked a British bomber when it was in South Korean airspace for no reason at all. Look at the master you serve for he has killed millions with his purges and man made famines. Tell me when the Chinese or anybody with a western style has committed genocide. Don't think I have forgotten what Japanese did to my people, Mr. Ambassador."

Derika wrote:Austin rubbed he chin, obviously enjoying the debate.

"If anything, the Eastern powers are the ones nearing World War Three. You're the ones committing mass genocide against your people, and not reprimanding the North Koreans for a clear act of war!"

"I would think a better question might be, what was a British BOMBER doing in Korean airspace at all? Does Korea belong the to the British Empire, did it become a colony or dominion in the few days that I had been in route here? Let me be clear, we had our own advisory in North Korea - whom had gone there as a guest for upcoming military parade. If Britain confused a parade as an attack, then it is reason to believe - the UK be brought to the UN on grounds of violating 'sovereign airspace and being a threat to global stability'. Plus you better hope, our man isn't dead - or else - we shall consider this an attack on both our sovereignty and that of North Korea. Also it is MISS Ambassador..." she added, insulted by the Chinese woman from mistaking her identity so badly. Or rather intentionally trying to frame it as an insult - as her attire was a suit and her hair was cut short. Not very womanly, but not a man either.

"Here we are, calling the kettle black. Yes, we have committed a sin against our honor. Yet we have paid for that, our lands had been bombed to ruin by you Americans - more than enough payment for Pearl Harbor ten times over. We granted you all the Generals, Admirals, Administrators and Businessman whom supported Imperial aggression against both your nations..." she added, although as both the Chinese and Americans would later have discovered - the same people whom would have most likely resisted any attempts to turn Japan into a communist state. Even if a good portion of them, had been guilty of war crimes. "...we were the first political group to resist the war and call to end it. We have paid for our sins...yet you keep company that hasn't..."

"I am not arrogant enough to assume, I know what is better for what state - or what culture or society they must confirm to. Thus I am not at liberty to judge, Chairman Stalin and his ways of trying to industrialize a state - that had fallen behind the Industrial Revolution for a hundred years. It isn't as if, any of you had been eager to invest or aid them. Speaking of genocide? May we ask, what kind of people you keep as company? Chiang Kai-Shek has been known well-enough to purge the rural countryside for communist sympathy and declare himself 'Savior and General of all China' - while purging any opposition against him?"

Then she leaned in forward, almost like a predator ready to strike at her prey. "Tell me...have you even looked upon the Germans you call allies? We have not engaged in industrial slaughter of a people..." she spoke. "The KGB and our own Security Service have been going through many documents and papers from the Imperial archives. We have found several interesting connections between the then dictatorial Imperialists and the Nazi Party of Germany. Tell me, Ambassador Austin. How would your people react to the knowledge - that your government were supporting a state that organized and carried out the mass extermination of an entire group of people based on nothing but ethnic and religious background. An entire culture erased. Go ahead and check...or ask the thousands of Jews that fled to the Middle East - what was going on. Those 'prisoner camps' didn't have just a mere thousand die - we estimate millions had been likely done so..."

"...but...that likely doesn't ring any sense of decency in your thoughts. Does it Ambassador Austin?" she hummed, rather enjoying her newfound position. "...as you treat your own black population no better than indentured servants and deny them even the most basic of rights. No wonder you and the Germans get along so well...you both enjoy smashing your boot down on those considered...inferior. Is it any wonder, the Soviet Union and the rest of us still dislike you? When the Germans murdered millions of unarmed civilians and soldiers. Then when justice was to be enacted - you stopped that. Not to mention, in the current months - we have had a coup in Mongolia...self-organized they speak...yet suddenly China is annexing them away. In Vietnam, where Chinese advisory are spotted...and just recently...we have had an attack on Okinawa, by what we suspected were carried out with Chinese equipment."

"Now you call North Korea again...for having violated or attacked you. We are communist...not stupid. It is so easy to blame us, when you have us boxed in from both sides. We don't want war...but you seem eager to spread it. We will not tolerate this act of aggression from the Republic of China...and we will defend the right of the people of North Korea, Japan and anyone else and their right to self-determination. Isn't that what the United Nations was build to enforce?"
Last edited by The Felan Federation on Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:40 am

The British ambassador, John Wendell Holmes, arrives at the UNSC meeting hall, papers in hand. He sees the ongoing debate and takes a seat, interecting. "Our aircraft downed over Korea was simply conducting a routine patrol flight over the airspace of our ally to protect them from communist aggression. I will not have you spitting on the graves of those who died during that incident nor accusing us of being the aggressors in that incident, the RAF is opening an investigation into the conduct of our pilots during the incident and will return results in good time. Now I ask that all of us calm ourselves for a moment and discuss what we came here to, a resolution to this conflict that doesn't end with everyone blowing each others brains out."

Kuching Military Airbase

An RAF C-47 Skytrain touched down at the Kuching airfield, taxiing to the main terminal where rows of men were lined up in waiting. The ground crew rolled a mobile staircase up to the aircraft and the door opened. A few Royal Commandoes with their rifles shouldered stepped down, followed by a formally dressed Asian man, who was greeted by applause and cheers in Vietnamese from those assembled in front of the aircraft. When the Asian man got to the ground he shook the hand of a man wearing a beret of the Royal Commandoes.

"Mr. Ho Chi Minh, I believe?" He asked.

Ho, who had been educated in English during his time being educated in France in his youth answered "Yes. And who do I have the pleasure of speaking to now?"

"Colonel Litchfield, sir, 3rd Brigade Royal Commandoes. I believe our agents aboard the HMS Sovereign already gave you an idea of what we'll be doing here, yes?"

"They have indeed, we will train for half a year before going back to Vietnam to lead the national revolution."

"Excellent, looking forward to working with you."

Ho Chi Minh faced his men and raised a fist in the air, to which they did the same and cheered. Colonel Litchfield lit up a smoke and wondered what sort of a risk the empire was taking here.
Last edited by Franco-Iberie on Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Derika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:45 am

"We would whether have a state that killed millions under our supervision, than a state that will kill more than that of the Holocaust without a supervisor. And, I see you bring up the problem of the African-Americans.They aren't dying in slave camps and factories. You are ones sending children, and even elders into factories to slave all day. You deny anyone any sort of rights. The right to speak freely? Gone. The right to have their political opinions heard? Silenced. If anything, you are the ones oppressing more than we ever have, and you will continue."

OOC: Nice. Really well though out.
Last edited by Derika on Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tanwirid
Envoy

Founded: Jan 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:24 am

To the UN Gen Sec
From Government of India | Bharatiya Sarkar

We ask the distinguished members of the UN Gen Sec, to bequeath upon India the rights of a 'permanent member'. During the signing of the charter, we were a possession of the British Empire. Hence, we deserve to get a spot there. We have been working on diffusing tensions with Pakistan. We had always emotionally and militarily worked for world peace. Our men served in the Armies of our colonisers to wretch havoc on the Inhumane Nazis. Our men overthrew the fabric of the Axis. I don't need to tell you about our tremendous potential of our nation. The Soviets, French, Nipponese, Scandinavians can be asked on our relations with them. We request the UN to be unbiased to us and not to discriminate against us due to us being a communist nation.
Awaiting your reply and hoping it to be positive.

President of All of India
Rajendra Prasad
News: Shamsid will have its Turbanation soon.

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:46 am

Moscow, Union of Soviet Socialist Republics

Joseph Stalin agreed with the Chairman's thoughts. First the coup in the Soviet aligned Mongolia, a bombing in Berlin blamed on the Soviets, and now the British plane shot down within miles of the 38th parallel. "It does seen that the West are provoking us, instead of speaking to us. But there's not much to expect from the same people who allowed the Third Reich to continue existing." Stalin thought about the proposal for a second but quickly accepted it. We have a deal," he replied. The addition of Hokaido appeared to be a good thing to accept.

A group of KGB officers escorted Nehru to the building where the conference was to take place. Stalin ordered the KGB near him to also escort Secretary Okubo and himself to the KSB building. The Red Army was putting on an ostentatious display for the three leaders, with parades and music playing loudly. There was also large portraits of the three men hanging everywhere you could look.

United Nations, Soviet Ambassadors

Chairman Shvernik and his deputy arrived at the conference rather late, and after seeing the heated argument between the ambassadors, the deputy whispered "This looks rather tense, Chairman."

"What else did you expect?" Shvernik replied, raising his eyebrows. He adjusted his suit and promptly walked into the room. My apologies for our late arrival. We we're busy conducting defense drills in the USSR to avoid an attack by you capitalists, which I know you want to instigate so desperately."

The deputy gave Shvernik a sidewards glance, a signal to take it easy. Stalin instructed them not to antagonize the West any more then necessary, but it seems the Chairman disregarded that statement. A rather bold thing to do, especially with the current political climate in the Soviet Union. The deputy spoke up. Excuse the chairman. Despite our strained relationships, I believe a compromise can be made here, but that won't happen if we're too busy screaming at one another across this stage." The deputy sat down along with Shvernik, and handed him several documents. Shvernik adjusted his glasses and reread it for the umpteenth time. "We stand by our Japanese and North Korean allies, and will not allow you imperialists to continue your smear campaign against us. Let us read the facts, shall we?

The deputy smirked after Shvernik's statement. As if on cue with the Japanese ambassador, they were going to read out the intelligence gathering done during Operation Barbarossa and the Red Army's advance into Nazi Germany. The chairman continued, "The fact that you Americans would rather have the Nazi remnants in power instead of an, well I know... REFORMED government, really shows your true colors. Now as I'm sure you already know, the Nazi "protection squad", or SS as you began to call it, has committed what can only he described as crimes against humanity. We have seen first hand the crimes those Nazis did to us. He had up photos of the victims of the Holocaust, both Jewish and Russian aligned. "You know that it was us, the Soviet Union, that bore the brunt of the Werhmact's rath. We were the ones who lost millions fighting a war while you Western "powers" stayed away from major confrontations. You also know of the prison camps we found and have documented. What I just want to know is this: Why was a premature peace treaty signed without our knowledge or consent, even though this affected us more? Why couldn't you have just gone with the unconditional surrender, which you all wanted before the end of the war?"

The Chinese have been intentionally provoking us. The coup in Mongolia is a prime example. And while we're on the topic, why aren't you westerners reprimanding China for their violation of the charter? Chapter Seven of the United Nations charter? This was a violation of international law, and we demand an appropriate response."

"We also would like to see if India can attain permanent member status. Or are you all going to be against this only because they're communist?
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Franco-Iberie
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Franco-Iberie » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:28 am

United Nations Headquarters

Holmes stood to his feet and faced the Soviet speaker, speaking with firmness in his tone "I will not stand idly by while our ally is slandered. Forget not that the sons and daughters of Britain suffered under the boot of the Mosleyites and the Hitlerites as well, for near twenty years. The current military regime of Germany may not have a perfect track record with regards to the rights of man but they have largely purged their structure of the worst offenders from the Hitler era and rid themselves of the SS, responsible for great abuses in Britain as well, let us not forget, deporting Jews at the behest of Hitlers government. We support them because they have reformed and proven themselves to be a better alternative to communist rule over Eastern Europe. We are, however, willing to make compromises regarding the size of their state. Now, Foreign Secretary Lord Beaverbrook exchanged a correspondence with Chairman Shvernik of the Soviet Union, who is in this this room, in which the Chairman proposed a compromise on the Korean issue that would involve concessions in Eastern Europe. I would like to stop this pointless bickering for a moment to ask him right now what those concessions are and introduce debate on them, bringing this meeting to some sort of productive conclusion."
Last edited by Franco-Iberie on Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Eggistaan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eggistaan » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:55 am

Michael wittman peered down binoculars to sight enemy activity at the border, he shifted his eyes towards a fellow E25 tank destroyer commander and gave him the all clear. The commander smiled and slid back into to his tank, although he was scared of the situation Germany was going through he was deeply confident that his men where prepared for everything. Mobilisation to the border had been underway for 2 months and already 50,000 troops were building fortifications like a German maginot line. Wittmans 3rd armoured division where entrenched across the line as the first point of defence in case the soviets attacked. The hypothetical enemy advance would be hindered with panzer x, flak 88, E25 and Mg42 fire that would wipe them out for sure. A half track rumbled across the field towards wittmans entrenched tank. Among the normal Wehrmacht grenadiers an SS officer walked climbed up the hull of the tank to be able to talk properly. He then began the conversation;

"Command orders you to arm, tensions are high with this UN security meeting. The Furher is not going to give up any land so he is expecting war."

"Damn those Russians, don't they have some high ranking officers to purge? We liquidated all those war criminals anyway, it was all over the papers."

"I guess not, anyway you should expect the border force to reach 1 million by the end of the year, hopefully we can win this time."

Heinz nodded in agreement as the officer jumped off the tank and made his way towards the half track, he watched the half track disappear and slipped inside to discuss what to do in case of an attack with his crew.

Breaking news
Lublin military airbase is finally finished after 2 months of construction! It now houses 86 me 262 jet fighters and 35 comet interceptors. 23 Junkers 88 bombers are being transferred from Kraków airfield.

Heil Guderian!
Last edited by Eggistaan on Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm sorry for all the people who saw the redefinition of stupidity when I was playing as Hatootehland back in 2015. I was eleven then, yes, I was eleven.

Derika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:47 pm

"What are the states you wish to rid of Nazi rule? It would be best to split Poland and Slovakia into buffer states, to try stop the tensions and military practices in the region. We also would like to incorporate a DMZ in between North and South Korea." Austin proposed, trying to stop the hostilities in the room.
Last edited by Derika on Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tanwirid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:49 pm

Maulana Abul Kalam Azad was escorted by the President Prasad to the Presidential Airport from where he would be taken to Pakistan. The President was now acting head of the nation, as Nehru was in Moscow. Azad is scheduled to visit Afghanistan too.

Derika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:07 pm

Liaquat Ali Khan waits for Azad at the Islamabad International Airport. He was to meet Azad to maybe soothe the tensions in the unstable region. All it would take to ignite a war would be a wrong move. He had to be careful.

OOC: I'll RPing Pakistan also.
Last edited by Derika on Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tanwirid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:06 am

Azad landed at Army Airbase, Pakistan. Azad was accompanied by Acharya Kripalani and Sardar Patel. He shook hands with the Prime-Minister of Pakistan. Anthems of both India and Pakistan were played. The faces of the leaders of the Indian delegation were tense. It was a do-and-die situation for them. The delegation was taken in a buggy to the Mazar-i-Quaid, resting place of Jinnah. The delegation prayed for the Quaid and from there they were taken to the Prime Minister's Office.

Indian delegation

To the Hukumat-i-Pakistan
From Government of India | Bharatiya Sarkar

We have seen three years of turbulent conditions between our nations. The war in Cashmere has lead to the deaths of millions of people on both sides. However, we must now unite against the Capitalist West and now the Capitalist East too. China had launched a coup in Mongolia and it may do so in Pakistan too. Muslims are being oppressed in Xinjiang. Chiang Kai Shek has banished all of the opposition to Taiwan. French Indochina was attacked by the anarchists and we have intelligence that it was indirectly supported by the Chinese Capitalist bourgeoise. Our delegation has been sent to talk on these matters:

Cashmere Question

Seeing that the People in Kashmir are divided on whether to be part of Pakistan, India or become Independent. We have formulated a plan, the Indo-Pak Cashmere (Condominium). Wherein, Cashmere will become a semi-independent nation with equal Indian and Pakistani say in its matters. It would be divided into 3 zones. Zone A will be Kashmir [Muslim Majority], Zone B will be Jammu [Hindu Majority], Zone C will be Leh [Buddhist Majority]. Each zone will be controlled by the Zonal Action Committee. Each ZAC will have 25 people from India, 25 from Pakistan and 50 Zonal locals. The three Zonal Committees will form Cashmere Council. The Council will be of 301 members only [300 from all three ZACs and one person elected by the Cashmerian populace]. It will elect a Chancellor who will be a ceremonial head. However, the Cashmerians will elect the Prime Minister who will become the Chairman of the Council. [Council will have 151 Cashmeirans]

Alliance
We seek to ally with you and also take this opportunity to invite you to join the Comintern. If you agree, please send Comrade Stalin a letter and declare that Pakistan has become a socialist nation. Further, we would like you to support our bid for permanent membership of the UN Sec Council.

Anti-China stand
We also want you to condemn the tyrannical capitalist government of Chiang Kai Shek and instead recognize Taiwan as the 'only China'. Also, please do be in contact with Mao Zedong, a man of noble character and destroyer of the bourgeoisie.

Sir Creek Enigma
We also want an amicable solution to the Creek Issue. We will divide the land into halves and distribute it amongst us. The Sindi site shall join the Pakistani Dominion and the Gujarati site shall join the Indian Dominion.

I place my trust in your government and wish that you would respond to us positively.

President of All of India
Rajendra Prasad

Derika
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:02 am

"Welcome to Pakistan, glorious leaders. What would you like to discuss?" Azad asked intently, clearly sweating. He wanted to improve relations with India, but also be popular with the people. He was the first leader of Pakistan, and wanted to be a role model for all future leaders.

Tanwirid
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tanwirid » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:21 am

"Have you read the letter, Mr Prasad sent?" asked Azad.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse