NATION

PASSWORD

Invasion of/"crusade" to Jerusalem(OOC,Sign-ups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Significance
Ambassador

Founded: May 13, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:12 pm

I've not really been on recently, apologies.

If people are getting frustrated, maybe we need to figure a way to wrap this up. I do have some plans of my own in terms of an RP that I'm itching to do once this is done. I think talks are needed OOCly to solve our differences.

The Federation of Spokane
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:08 pm

I’ve been trying to wrap it up, I just need more people to answer to my letter.
Pronouns: Any
Discord: bigbossg13
URA Deputy Director Of Security
Utrikesminister for Altia, Founding Member
Anterian Ambassador*
Chief Communications Officer for Lands End*
Warzone Trinidad Mafia Enforcer
Posts don't represent any of my region's views unless stated otherwise.
"We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude."

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:39 pm

Significance wrote:I've not really been on recently, apologies.

If people are getting frustrated, maybe we need to figure a way to wrap this up. I do have some plans of my own in terms of an RP that I'm itching to do once this is done. I think talks are needed OOCly to solve our differences.

I say that the crusaders get what ever they got, except for Jerusalem, which is either what ever global organisation we agreed on, or Isratine itself, as to the radiation, all governments which cause the radiation, or who have pledged support to the clean up effort, will continue on that.

The Federation of Spokane wrote:I’ve been trying to wrap it up, I just need more people to answer to my letter.

I’m really sorry, I should’ve written a post, I saw it and read it but didn’t post anything, I’m gonna right one now
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:56 am

Ausinia wrote:

I say that the crusaders get what ever they got, except for Jerusalem, which is either what ever global organisation we agreed on, or Isratine itself, as to the radiation, all governments which cause the radiation, or who have pledged support to the clean up effort, will continue on that.

The Federation of Spokane wrote:I’ve been trying to wrap it up, I just need more people to answer to my letter.

I’m really sorry, I should’ve written a post, I saw it and read it but didn’t post anything, I’m gonna right one now

What even happened to the Irastine Government. We might need to form a new one....

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:58 am

Ausinia wrote:

It’s fine.
Anterian Ambassador*

Neue Regensburg
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Neue Regensburg » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:37 pm

Sorry for not making a post, I've been sick. I've reorganized my military and I would like to transport only one battalion. I'm not looking for a war, just to help calm the scenario. Is there any place I can land my marines? Their objective will be to protect civilian infrastructure and provide aid to those in need.
Last edited by Neue Regensburg on Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We back

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:14 pm

Neue Regensburg wrote:Sorry for not making a post, I've been sick. I've reorganized my military and I would like to transport only one battalion. I'm not looking for a war, just to help calm the scenario. Is there any place I can land my marines? Their objective will be to protect civilian infrastructure and provide aid to those in need.

I can let you use my zone, also known as the Holon- Bat Yam area.
Anterian Ambassador*

Neue Regensburg
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Neue Regensburg » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:54 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Neue Regensburg wrote:Sorry for not making a post, I've been sick. I've reorganized my military and I would like to transport only one battalion. I'm not looking for a war, just to help calm the scenario. Is there any place I can land my marines? Their objective will be to protect civilian infrastructure and provide aid to those in need.

I can let you use my zone, also known as the Holon- Bat Yam area.

Ok, thanks. Where would I want to deploy my troops to set up a field hospital? It's hard without a map to see where the action is and isn't.
Last edited by Neue Regensburg on Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We back

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:44 pm

Neue Regensburg wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:I can let you use my zone, also known as the Holon- Bat Yam area.

Ok, thanks. Where would I want to deploy my troops to set up a field hospital? It's hard without a map to see where the action is and isn't.

The action is mostly from Tel Aviv up, otherwise it’s roughly our land.besides the random patch of desert from Bat Yam- up...
Anterian Ambassador*

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:47 pm

This is gonna be great, just two people taking small sentences, filling up so much space

The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Neue Regensburg
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Neue Regensburg » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:06 am

Ausinia wrote:This is gonna be great, just two people taking small sentences, filling up so much space

I only RP like that when I have a reason. I prefer long, drawn out posts that develop characters or a story.
Last edited by Neue Regensburg on Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
We back

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:19 am

Has anyone heard from The Chuck?

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:21 am

Ah sorry Significance, school is a bit harsh atm. I'm working on responses to the forum post right now :)
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:34 am

The Chuck wrote:Ah sorry Significance, school is a bit harsh atm. I'm working on responses to the forum post right now :)

Good to know. I've decided my course of action is to try and avoid escalation at all costs, since it looks like this RP is about to rap up, with the Crusaders taking the victory.

Well, at least I kind of hope it wraps up, I'm about ready to start my own civil war thread soon. Some of you might even be interested in it.

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:39 am

Significance wrote:
The Chuck wrote:Ah sorry Significance, school is a bit harsh atm. I'm working on responses to the forum post right now :)

Good to know. I've decided my course of action is to try and avoid escalation at all costs, since it looks like this RP is about to rap up, with the Crusaders taking the victory.

Well, at least I kind of hope it wraps up, I'm about ready to start my own civil war thread soon. Some of you might even be interested in it.

Oh most definitely... weapons can be sold to anyone with a bone to pick...
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:53 pm

Significance wrote:

We’ll see

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:59 pm

Significance wrote:

I will be interested in it.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:09 am

Significance wrote:

Definitely. After all, you’re a good guy who’d I like to RP with more often
Anterian Ambassador*

Ausinia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:56 pm

The Federation of Spokane wrote:
Significance wrote:

Definitely. After all, you’re a good guy who’d I like to RP with more often

Hey Spokane,

Is what I’m hearing right? Did you invade Isratine, only to turn around and make new, presumably identical government?

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:37 pm

If anyone wants to note on Charles entering the room, he's wearing a standard Tuxedo, and has short dyed blonde hair. He'll enter the room smugly before sitting down, then listen patiently before speaking.

Also, if you want to speak to the prisoners before Penny sees them Spokane, I'd suggest you do so now.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:48 pm

Ausinia wrote:
The Federation of Spokane wrote:Definitely. After all, you’re a good guy who’d I like to RP with more often

Hey Spokane,

Is what I’m hearing right? Did you invade Isratine, only to turn around and make new, presumably identical government?

Nope, not identical. They’re controlled by us
Anterian Ambassador*

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:03 pm

Obvious foreshadowing is obvious?

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:25 pm

If you are at war with Saranidia it would be useful to "support" and infiltrate the Communist Party(the main opposition party and also a party which has recently been accused of responsibility for the "anti-corruption" riots), the Al Saranidi Brotherly/Sisterly Leader elections are coming up.
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Significance
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Significance » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:22 pm

Saranidia wrote:If you are at war with Saranidia it would be useful to "support" and infiltrate the Communist Party(the main opposition party and also a party which has recently been accused of responsibility for the "anti-corruption" riots), the Al Saranidi Brotherly/Sisterly Leader elections are coming up.

I feel like I missed part of the conversation or something.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Spokane » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:23 pm

Significance wrote:
Saranidia wrote:If you are at war with Saranidia it would be useful to "support" and infiltrate the Communist Party(the main opposition party and also a party which has recently been accused of responsibility for the "anti-corruption" riots), the Al Saranidi Brotherly/Sisterly Leader elections are coming up.

I feel like I missed part of the conversation or something.

I think this was for his other RP
Anterian Ambassador*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents