NATION

PASSWORD

Questions on Proposals

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
New Luciannova
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Questions on Proposals

Postby New Luciannova » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:16 am

I currently only have one endorsement in the world assembly. I have seen several proposals I would like to endorse, is my limited endorsements the reason I cannot do this? I don't see the option to vote on these.
Also, what is the difference between a legal and illegal proposal?

New Sukberia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 18, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Sukberia » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:21 am

I'm not sure, but i think only the WA delegate can vote on the proposals.

Also on the Ilegal tab, there's usually the reasons for them being considered illegal, maybe because they are contradicting other resolutions
Professionnal bombass bombillier. Former legionnaire 34-0

The New Nordic Union
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 08, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The New Nordic Union » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:26 am

New Luciannova wrote:I currently only have one endorsement in the world assembly. I have seen several proposals I would like to endorse, is my limited endorsements the reason I cannot do this? I don't see the option to vote on these.

Welcome to the WA!
First of all, questions like this should probably go in this thread.

Second, only Delegates can approve proposals proposed by WA members. Once a proposal has reached a certain threshold of Delegate approvals, it will be put to the vote for all WA member nations.

An illegal proposal is one that goes against the rules of the General Assembly (or the ones for the Security Council for proposals in that area).
Last edited by The New Nordic Union on Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Permanent Representative of the Nordic Union to the World Assembly: Katrin við Keldu

Falcania
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 25, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Falcania » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:29 am

New Luciannova wrote:I currently only have one endorsement in the world assembly. I have seen several proposals I would like to endorse, is my limited endorsements the reason I cannot do this? I don't see the option to vote on these.

You should lobby your regional WA delegate to endorse proposals, or overthrow them by gaining more endorsements!
II & Sports: The Free Kingdom of Falcania, Jayla, New Nestia, and Realms Otherwise Beneath the Skies

World Assembly: Ser Jeine Wilhelmsen on behalf of Queen Falcon IV, representing the Free Kingdom and the ancient and great region of Atlantian Oceania

New Luciannova
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby New Luciannova » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:12 am

Thank you!

Return to General Assembly