NATION

PASSWORD

[Bug report] New telegrams being deleted

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
United States of Natan
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

[Bug report] New telegrams being deleted

Postby United States of Natan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:40 am

For some reason, a telegram I recently received was deleted, seemingly because my inbox was full, instead of the oldest one.
Then it's a lie. Everything Fox News says is a lie.
Even true things once said on Fox News become lies.
(Family Guy: Excellence in Broadcasting)

Come check out the Natan Region, a fun, democratic region|Biden/Harris 2020|
Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:50 am

United States of Natan wrote:seemingly because my inbox was full,

More likely because the sent telegram was deleted, or the sender was. I don't know the specifics, but it sounds like what you're describing.

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:04 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:
United States of Natan wrote:seemingly because my inbox was full,

More likely because the sent telegram was deleted, or the sender was. I don't know the specifics, but it sounds like what you're describing.

The sender doesn't appear to have been deleted, and I know I didn't delete the telegram myself. My full inbox + a bug seems to be the most plausible explanation.

Liberal|Progressive|Hillary Supporter|Jew|Pro-Israel|Anti-Trump|Anti-Sanders|Anti-Bigotry

Ghost Land
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 14, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Ghost Land » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:07 pm

United States of Natan wrote:
Frisbeeteria wrote:More likely because the sent telegram was deleted, or the sender was. I don't know the specifics, but it sounds like what you're describing.

The sender doesn't appear to have been deleted, and I know I didn't delete the telegram myself. My full inbox + a bug seems to be the most plausible explanation.

If your inbox is overfull, some telegrams will be deleted the next time you log in to get your number of telegrams back down to 20.

On that note, why is there still a limit of 20? Every other site I've posted on has a cap of hundreds, thousands, or none altogether; it isn't 2002 anymore, and I don't like games with premium features (which NS has become in practice, what with the introduction of the NS Store and all) anyway.
Forum account/puppet of 60s Music.
Originally joined 24 April 2012.
All lives matter. Race, age, and gender are unimportant.
Me OOC
Awesome/Funny Quotes
Right-wing libertarian
This nation reflects the OPPOSITE of my views.
Pro: Donald Trump, tougher border laws, 1st/2nd Amendments, benevolent dictators, libertarianism, capitalism
Anti: Democratic Party, The Clintons, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, abortion, gun control, #MeToo, communism, racism and racial nationalism, affirmative action, SJWs

United States of Natan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Natan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:30 pm

Ghost Land wrote:
United States of Natan wrote:The sender doesn't appear to have been deleted, and I know I didn't delete the telegram myself. My full inbox + a bug seems to be the most plausible explanation.

If your inbox is overfull, some telegrams will be deleted the next time you log in to get your number of telegrams back down to 20.

On that note, why is there still a limit of 20? Every other site I've posted on has a cap of hundreds, thousands, or none altogether; it isn't 2002 anymore, and I don't like games with premium features (which NS has become in practice, what with the introduction of the NS Store and all) anyway.

Yes, I know that a full inbox means telegrams are deleted. However, the deleted telegrams are supposed to be the oldest ones, not the most recent one.

Return to Technical