NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political RP IC-Volume II (OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:37 am

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:
(Image)
Fredrick Williams
@MSGov
The Civil War was never about slavery, both blacks and whites fought to save their small farms from the big federal government who did not have their interests in mind. The federal government served the interests of the Northern elite!

Demetrius Chandler
@GeneralChandler
If the civil war was just bout farming then white folks coulda picked their own d*mn cotton
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 14, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:50 am

National Air and Space Museum, Washington D.C.

"Haven't cased them. Don't think there'll be too many. First issue is finding a way in. Don't know about alarms. Don't want to be too destructive. Roof might work. I can climb, let you in," Appleby mused.
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

WWFD (What Would Fraser Do?)
Community Choice Award for Nation Role Play: The War Cry of Uncle Sam (OP)
Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)
Recognized By the Community for Exemplary Talent in Nation Role Play: Prolieum

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:00 am

Amaras Residence, Keokuk, Iowa

Amaras's tone mixed sympathy and empathy, with an undercurrent of anger.

"That's just the way these people operate. All they want is power and to rule in their own way, and they'll do anything to try to crush anyone who stands up against them. The smears against Miss Rossi, the false allegation they threw at Reed, the attack on the Majority Whip, they won't stop at anything. They want to destroy us, not just our ideas, but they want to destroy our reputations, ruin our lives, even kill us. Just imagine how strongly the people would revolt if we didn't have a media packaging propaganda and colleges and schools indoctrinating the next generation. We're in a fight for the soul of our country."
Male.
Political Views: Classically Liberal Paleoconservative Neoliberal Libertarian Conservative
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated. Pour l'assimilation en Francais, appuyer le numero deux."

Recognized By the Community Miscellaneous Role Play: Washington Political RP (OP)

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:01 am

Of Michiganites and Museums

Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
Washington
District of Columbia

"Climbing? That could definitely work. We would need gear no?"

She began to look over the building, nodding towards the entrance.

"We should survey where we would attempt this at."
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:07 am

"I would climb, open the doors from the inside," Appleby clarified. "Don't think alarms would go off that way. Maybe they would, don't know much about alarms. Unless you're good at climbing."
Male.

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:10 am

Washington
District of Columbia

"I still have friends in the city. Maybe we could enlist them, most are fairly young. One last hurrah for the Senate staff perhaps?"

She laughed.

"I once rock climbed in Acadia."

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:13 am

"Won't be the same. I'll handle climbing, unless we find another way in."

"Wouldn't trust staffers. You're retired, nothing to gain. They rat us out, could get a better job. Not worth it. Could use one as a sacrifice. Send in, see if they set off alarms. Not as partners," he replied.
Male.

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:16 am

Washington
District of Columbia

"I see, well, then you can handle those acrobatics."

She shrugged.

"Lot's of those I would not trust are not with me anymore. My staff, after 40 years and some change in the Senate, I think I can definitely trust them. Not the interns though, you are right there. We can send them in as tributes but the staff can join."

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:20 am

Moving Upstate

Press Conference
Buffalo
New York State

"Tank you for all da questions, catch me at mo rallies because we winnin' da primary! Watch out Senate!"

She smiled broadly, before moving away from the podium with a single phrase coming out of her mouth.

"OKKKKURRR!"

Her mother laughed as other volunteers followed them, chuckling. Rochester was next.

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:21 am

"More people, more chance of being spotted. More chance of someone screwing up," Appleby replied.

"Had them for forty years, must not be young. I can't carry everyone if we have to run."
Male.

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:23 am

Washington
District of Columbia

"I am a runner, Representative. I think I could run for a short time."

She chuckled.

"40 years...but they aren't quite my age."

Prolieum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Prolieum » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:14 am

"If we bring only one who's slower and won't talk, security could catch them instead of us," Appleby suggested.
Male.

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:06 am

The Office of Senator Kramer, Dirksen Senate Office Building, Washington D.C.

Senator Kramer exhaled alone in his office. He lifted himself from behind his desk and seen the news cameras readying to prepare for his impending announcement. Despite the public opinion, Kramer felt as though he was committing a wrongdoing after remembering his promise.

"I know I made that promise but I have to do this out of respect and for damage limitation." Kramer thought to himself as he walked out of his office and through the hallway to the street outside.

Dirksen Senate Office Building, Washington D.C.

Shortly after, Kramer walked out of the Building's entrance and towards the assembled stand from which he would be speaking behind. After a brief pause, he began.

"Good afternoon, I realise that my decision to hold a campaign rally in Dillon, Montana was one that was poorly thought out and could be inferred as aggressive in its intent. I would like to address the involvement of MS. Noble in this tragic affair. I at no point was aware that Ms. Noble was carrying a firearm and I traveled separately from her to Dillon. I wish to state that I from the bottom of my heart regret my decision to pay for Ms. Noble's bail, I realise that this decision was one that was morally reprehensible."

"Despite these tragic events I have seen Ms. Noble continue to commit acts of immorality, whether it be threatening my colleague Representative O'Leary of Illinois or forcing Representative Walsh of Michigan to name just one, into a uncomfortable position and sacrifice their principles of the constitutional right for citizens to bear arms in order to express their opposition to her."

"Furthermore, Ms. Noble has caused nothing but embarrassment after embarrassment to those good, hardworking American citizens who are concerned about their livelihoods and security."

Kramer briefly paused before speaking again.

"I am here today to announce that I am officially withdrawing my endorsement of Ms. Noble and her campaign. I now realise that Ms. Noble has caused nothing but trouble and embarrassment to the people of Wyoming in particular, and the American people as a whole."

"I would like to conclude by thanking all of you for being here today." Kramer said before leaving back towards his office.

The Office of Senator Kramer, Dirksen Senate Office Building, Washington D.C.

After concluding his statement Kramer returned to his office and deciding to send a parting email to Ms. Noble, proceeded to access his email account.

To: Community Advocate Dianna Noble

RE: A parting message

Ma'am,

I realise that by this time you've either watched my statement or heard about it on the news. I realise that you may be angered, you may feel betrayed but I have done this in order to express my own sorrow regarding that tragic day in Dillon and to show that I seek forgiveness for my misjudgements and actions. However, I leave this parting advice for you:

1: I suggest you focus on farming issues and the Dudley tax as I have already mentioned in a prior email.

2: Resist the temptation to respond on Twitter to those who continue to disagree with you strongly.

I wish you luck in whatever you do from this point.

Respectfully,

Senator Alois Kramer.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:24 am

Jared O'Leary
@OYeah

You're four d*mn months too late Kramer. You don't get to escape responsibility for what you did because you only just now almost half a year AFTER the mass murder decide that maybe Dianna Noble shouldn't have your endorsement!

Jared O'Leary
@OYeah

You're apologizing because you said she's embarrassing?! Innocent people are dead because of you two and the only thing you can show remorse for is your pathetic political reputation. You both deserve to rot in jail.

Jared O'Leary
@OYeah

And no matter how many threats and attacks there are my bill is gonna make that happen
Last edited by Tallahassee News Station on Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:37 am

Wilson Twitter @KeepWyomingGreat
"Remember Mr. O'Leary, that we do not allow ex post facto laws in this country."
"Kramer took a hell of a long time to figure out that Dianna anti-Noble was a disgrace to Wyoming and did not deserve his time of day, or anyone's outside her Williams-loving loser-followers."
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:39 pm

Thomas Nilap
@TheRogueAlaskan
You're the only disgrace to Wyoming Troy. @KeepWyomingGreat
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:43 pm

Amaras Residence, Keokuk, Iowa

Sydney nodded in agreement to the Senator’s observations. “I think we understand each other now, don’t you?”

She was looking to see how the Senator viewed her now that everything was made clear- in her view.

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:55 pm

An Apology of Sorts

Campaign Statement
New York City
New York State

Hello New Yorkers,

I am writing this brief and formal statement to express my regret at releasing personal correspondence between myself and a sitting Senator. While I do not espouse his political views nor agree with the manner he conducts himself in, I should not have broken a mutual trust. I stand by the principle of transparency in politics and of politicians not being burdens to taxpayers, hence my commitment to advocating for transparency, renouncing my salary, and refusal to seek this opportunity as a chance to become a career politician. I hope others are not deterred with engaging in communication with me and I hope to work to further the message of justice, jobs, and prosperity for our state's families and children.

With this statement, I also announce my official campaign slogan and poster. Let's win this primary and the general next!

"For the People"

Sincerely Serving,

Marli O
Last edited by Federal States of Xathuecia on Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:57 pm

It had turned out to be an extremely busy day for Kristen. First the DNA tests, then the whirlwind with Walsh that now suddenly had her with a date to plan and then what had happened right after, then the posting of the results and what happened with Stansky, and now she was going to another meeting to try to give her a better chance in the race. She had gotten herself ready beforehand with practiced experience, a fetching outfit, reapplied lipstick and makeup, stud earrings and a necklace but no ring. It was not a sultry look but it was a knowingly attractive one and after slightly adjusting her hair she got her purse and started her walk over to Anderson's office.

She knocked on the door when she showed up.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:37 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:(Image)

It had turned out to be an extremely busy day for Kristen. First the DNA tests, then the whirlwind with Walsh that now suddenly had her with a date to plan and then what had happened right after, then the posting of the results and what happened with Stansky, and now she was going to another meeting to try to give her a better chance in the race. She had gotten herself ready beforehand with practiced experience, a fetching outfit, reapplied lipstick and makeup, stud earrings and a necklace but no ring. It was not a sultry look but it was a knowingly attractive one and after slightly adjusting her hair she got her purse and started her walk over to Anderson's office.

"Come in" Anderson said, as Kristen open the door she saw Anderson busy writing at his desk. He looked up and saw her "Congresswoman" he said smiling, standing and walking around to shake her hand, "Glad we could set this up, would you like something to drink?"

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:42 pm

Dentali wrote:
Tallahassee News Station wrote:(Image)

"Come in" Anderson said, as Kristen open the door she saw Anderson busy writing at his desk. He looked up and saw her "Congresswoman" he said smiling, standing and walking around to shake her hand, "Glad we could set this up, would you like something to drink?"

Kristen smiles naturally, though her fake smile has had enough experience to look identical. She lightly shakes his hand with her smaller one. "Thanks for letting me come over, I know you've been very busy with your race and in Congress and I appreciate being given some of that time. I'd love a drink, I'll just have whatever you're having."

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:52 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Kristen smiles naturally, though her fake smile has had enough experience to look identical. She lightly shakes his hand with her smaller one. "Thanks for letting me come over, I know you've been very busy with your race and in Congress and I appreciate being given some of that time. I'd love a drink, I'll just have whatever you're having."

Anderson nods and heads over to the counter and mini-fridge, "I have some health drinks, filtered water, gatorade, coffee, and some scotch." Anderson pours 2 glasses of water hands one to her and then gestures for her to sit as he returns to his seat behind his desk.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:04 pm

Dentali wrote:

Anderson nods and heads over to the counter and mini-fridge, "I have some health drinks, filtered water, gatorade, coffee, and some scotch." Anderson pours 2 glasses of water hands one to her and then gestures for her to sit as he returns to his seat behind his desk.

"Thank you" Stevenson takes the water and sits down, then looks around, seeing the health food and drinks, gym gear, small weight set, and pictures of his daughter in the mostly spartan and clean office.

"I like how you've laid out your office. Having some weights right here with you, that's a smart idea, I should bring some in for mine. Are you interested in sports or just healthy living?"

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:07 pm

Waterfield Fundraising Dinner, Nassau County, New York

The contents of this fundraising event was kept very low and very quiet. No media, nor any possible 'whistleblowers' were allowed in doors. Only the rich attendants of her dinner, in the most affluent county in New York were allowed inside. It was Patricia's pitch towards the well-to-do, to out fund-raise her opponents, like the Progressive Party recommended she did.

"Thank you all for coming everyone, I appreciate your presence here today. This is my pitch towards you; from a business-minded person like myself to you. The New York Senate Race is crowded, but I believe I am the only sensible candidate to deliver on the economy, to deliver on jobs, to deliver on expanding our horizons. While Lenny Lotto plays the word game to court the business friendly community, he is an unknown character, an ex-rogue journalist. A wild card is in many ways worse than candidates that you completely understand, that way you cannot support them with confidence or not. Lotto is uncontrollable, and I hazard a guess that he would cause more damage to New York than he does good. No experience, no manners, however one of the worst factors is his support for Alois Kramer and the support he has received from Dianna Noble. No company wants their reputation tarred with the act of a mass murderer, and no company wants to support Lenny when he would become a surrogate for a Kramer 2020 bid. He's calling for trade wars, inevitably going to damage international trade. We don't want that on our hands.

Marli O is in some sense worse than Lenny Lotto, because she's all so young and glitzy. If anything shows that she is a complete dunce is that she posted her private conversation with Kramer through e-mail. I mean, we, the business-minded community, can't even approach her with a precedent like that! She would literally out you on Twitter for having any conversation with her she doesn't like. I think it is especially telling that she would even do it to a Republican. If she can out a Republican on Twitter like that, she can do that to anyone. Marli O is a dangerous candidate that should not be allowed near the Senate Seat, her inexperience will tarnish the job, and New York will have to suffer because of it. That's why I pitch to you a Progressive Future. I'm not in the anti-business wing on the Progressive Party, if we know anything in the Progressive Party, it is the importance of small, medium and large businesses in our country.

I'm no exception. We need to put the advancement of New York and the United States of America first, and I am very much in favour of this being done with the help of the job-makers of New York. I need your support to do that too. I'm fiscally responsible, no more incredible taxes that hurt business. I want tax cuts for corporations that meet a 50/50 Gender Quota in their managing boards. It would require a little change at the top, but imagine what you could innovate with that tax cut. It's essentially sacrificing something very small in order to expand your business. I want tax relief for corporations that go 100% renewable energy. I want to invest heavily in renewable energy across the United States of America, and you all can help in that. It could be your company that wins the contract to build the wind farm, or create the technology, or create the batteries, or create the software, or supply the man power. There are incredible opportunities if I'm given the opportunity to enact a Green Plan with co-ordination with the business of New York. We all understand the threats of climate change, we all understand the need for new innovation. We just need it done.

I want to provide subsidies for companies that create renewable energy, I want subsidies for electric vehicles in New York. I'm not anti-business, I'm the strongest candidate for the development of New York. What New York needs is not rogue journalists, ex-strippers, another Johnson Family member, what New York needs is an experienced outsider, who will ride the wave of the public yet still keep the reigns on reality. I'm on your side, and together, I believe we can deliver outstanding results in the primary and the general election."
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:14 pm

Dentali wrote:

"Thank you" Stevenson takes the water and sits down, then looks around, seeing the health food and drinks, gym gear, small weight set, and pictures of his daughter in the mostly spartan and clean office.

"I like how you've laid out your office. Having some weights right here with you, that's a smart idea, I should bring some in for mine. Are you interested in sports or just healthy living?"

Anderson points at the couch in the corner "I spend most nights there. Time is a luxury in this job and i'm trying to do a lot at once, so I do everything I can in my office." Anderson takes a sip of water and begins to tidy his desk "Health living... i've always been a fitness guy, I was even a trainer when I first got to DC. But no specific sports ever called to me."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse