NATION

PASSWORD

Unemployment

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Vaxtoria
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Unemployment

Postby Vaxtoria » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:12 pm

Does employment ever increase? Every option I choose, I notice the employment rate always falls. Even when the economy and industry rises. Just wondering if something is wrong.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:55 am

Yes, it does fall, if you make the right decisions.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:04 am

Unemployment can and does fall. I suggest you try picking options that offer to bring more jobs to your nation. Issues aren't written to confuse you, so look for specific mentions of new employment in the option.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Return to Got Issues?