NATION

PASSWORD

Card Deck Maximum?

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Democratic Communist Federation
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 14, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Card Deck Maximum?

Postby Democratic Communist Federation » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:02 pm

Hi,

In all three of my nations, when I try to open a new card deck, I get this message:

You don't have room for 5 more cards! Divest some or upgrade your deck capacity below.

I then click on the upgrade link and the Do it button. I get this message:

Sadly you cannot afford to upgrade deck capacity for 1.00.

However, there is no information on how I can upgrade my deck capacity.
Ššālōm ʿălēyəḵẹm, Mōšẹh ʾẠhărōn hạ•Lēwiy bẹn Hẹʿrəšẹʿl (Hebrew/Yiddish, מֹשֶׁה אַהֲרֹן הַלֵוִי בֶּן הֶערְשֶׁעל)
third campismLibertarian Marxist Social Fictioncritical realismAntifaDialectical metaRealism ☝️ The
MarkFoster.NETwork
You are welcome as an embassy of Antifa Dialectical metaRealism. Our ♥️ ḏik°r
(Arabic, ذِكْر. remembrance): Yā Bahāˁ ʾal•⫯Ab°haỳ, wa•yā ʿAliyy ʾal•⫯Aʿ°laỳ! (Arabic, !يَا بَهَاء لأَبْهَى ، وَيَا عَلِيّ الأَعْلَى)
Code: Select all
[color=#ff0000]Member,[/color] [url=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=democratic_communist_federation/detail=factbook/id=870177][color=#ff0000][u]Antifa Dialectical metaRealism[/u][/color][/url]

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:04 pm

Junk or sell some cards to get money to pay for the upgrade. Or just to make room for the new decks.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:06 pm

USS Monitor wrote:Junk or sell some cards to get money to pay for the upgrade. Or just to make room for the new decks.

As a matter of fact, can I ask something?

Is there a ceiling to the number of cards one can have (say, 5000)? Or you theoretically have unlimited space as long as you have the bank to expand?
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Democratic Communist Federation
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 14, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Democratic Communist Federation » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:06 pm

USS Monitor wrote:Junk or sell some cards to get money to pay for the upgrade. Or just to make room for the new decks.

Okay. Ty. That makes sense.
Ššālōm ʿălēyəḵẹm, Mōšẹh ʾẠhărōn hạ•Lēwiy bẹn Hẹʿrəšẹʿl (Hebrew/Yiddish, מֹשֶׁה אַהֲרֹן הַלֵוִי בֶּן הֶערְשֶׁעל)
third campismLibertarian Marxist Social Fictioncritical realismAntifaDialectical metaRealism ☝️ The
MarkFoster.NETwork
You are welcome as an embassy of Antifa Dialectical metaRealism. Our ♥️ ḏik°r
(Arabic, ذِكْر. remembrance): Yā Bahāˁ ʾal•⫯Ab°haỳ, wa•yā ʿAliyy ʾal•⫯Aʿ°laỳ! (Arabic, !يَا بَهَاء لأَبْهَى ، وَيَا عَلِيّ الأَعْلَى)
Code: Select all
[color=#ff0000]Member,[/color] [url=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=democratic_communist_federation/detail=factbook/id=870177][color=#ff0000][u]Antifa Dialectical metaRealism[/u][/color][/url]

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:27 am

Valentine Z wrote:

Is there a ceiling to the number of cards one can have (say, 5000)? Or you theoretically have unlimited space as long as you have the bank to expand?

I'm not aware of a hard ceiling, but I think [v] and Fris know the card game better than I do.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:07 am

You can't open packs or receive gifts if you are over capacity, but you can participate in the auction process. At this point, I don't believe there is a limit on the number of cards you can buy or sell. However, given that [violet] has pointed out that large collections strain the database, I would not be at all surprised to see a limit in the future.

Valentine Z wrote:Or you theoretically have unlimited space as long as you have the bank to expand?

It gets very expensive, very fast. Assuming you are a site supporter and get 100 card spaces in every expansion, it would cost 49,925.00 bank to hold 5000 cards. Just to get to 2500 costs 5525.00 bank.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:00 pm

Frisbeeteria wrote:You can't open packs or receive gifts if you are over capacity, but you can participate in the auction process. At this point, I don't believe there is a limit on the number of cards you can buy or sell. However, given that [violet] has pointed out that large collections strain the database, I would not be at all surprised to see a limit in the future.

Valentine Z wrote:Or you theoretically have unlimited space as long as you have the bank to expand?

It gets very expensive, very fast. Assuming you are a site supporter and get 100 card spaces in every expansion, it would cost 49,925.00 bank to hold 5000 cards. Just to get to 2500 costs 5525.00 bank.

USS Monitor wrote:
Valentine Z wrote:

I'm not aware of a hard ceiling, but I think [v] and Fris know the card game better than I do.

Ahh, good, good. Thank you to both of you for the responses! :D

Have a good day!
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Nouveau Yathrib
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 27, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nouveau Yathrib » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:54 pm

I'm sure many of you have already run into this, but you can only have 45 unopened cards (9 unopened decks) at a time.

I still can't believe that Brazil lost to Germany 1:7. Copy and paste onto your sig if you were alive when this happened.

This account is the predecessor state of Jamilkhuze and Syfenq. This is how they're different, and this is why they exist.

We are currently in the year 2181. About Us | Factbooks | Past and Future History | OOC Info | Public Relations | iiWiki | Q&A

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.
And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do."

-Edward Everett Hale

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical