NATION

PASSWORD

Flame and Steel RP [IC] [Closed]

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:16 pm

Royal Palace, Citta del Re

Cleone d’Angeli IV, the current king of Lux Pulchrae sat at his desk. Across from him sat his brother, the Grand Duke of Amaglione Marcello d’Angeli. Reviewing his papers and briefings he spotted a new one, where a team of nations was called to a diplomatic summit following some comflict somewhere.

“Hmm.” He showed some interest in it, passing it to his brother “What do you think?”

The Grand Duke held a glass of liquor and took the sheet “Could be a good source for international exposure. Isn’t that what you want?”

“Yes but what kind of summit is this? I don’t know whether to send Defense, Trade or Foreign Affairs?”

“Just go and represent us yourself. You are the nation, how bad can you screw it up?”

Cleone shrugged and nodded his head “You’re right, who better than head of state himself? Looks like I’m headed to Jadotgrad.” And with that a plane was chartered for the diplomatic summit in Jadotgrad.

Jadotgrad
Upon arrival to the empire, Cleone entered a diplomatic vehicle and was soon at the building where the summit was held. Accompanied by two members of the Elite Guard. Passing through security he was about to enter the hall when he heard the Kaiser make his opening ‘Fuck, I’m already late’. Entering the hall the young Lux Pulchraean king apologized for his lateness and took the first available seat he saw with his guards standing idly by.

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:14 pm

Jadotgrad

James Hormet arrived after about 10 minutes of hypersonic flying, panicking slightly due to being late. He sped to the hall, albeit still walking. He knew he was late, but not of his own volition.

"Excuse me, gentlemen." he said as he walked into the hall, in the most halcyon and nonchalant tone he could muster at the time.

He sat down, reading from his notes, knowing that many of the nations in the room, especially one particular one that he could not gather the name of at the moment, were primitive. Whilst he could not beat them all in a war (maybe, who knows?), he could deal large amounts of damage to their nations with even the most basic weapons of the Empire.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:32 pm

PULLED FROM PUBLIC RECORD
Name: Kevin A. Mayer
DOB: 07/08/66
Address: 1321 Stormwater St, Stronghaven 00134, Diplomatic Quarter
Profession: Career Diplomat, former PA on foreign affairs for two previous administrations
Education: Doctorate - Economics, Law, Political Science, Foreign Relations
Preferred Religion: None Listed
Languages Spoken: Native Dominion (Strogg), International Standard (English), Mandarin, French
Political Affiliation: Aligned with the current ruling Party, has supported and pushed for legislation further expanding Federal oversight
Hobbies: Hunting, Whiskey Tasting, Vintage Cars
Marital Status: Divorced, no children
Arrest Record: Multiple Parking Violations dismissed by Diplomatic Status, arrested at 17 for DUI, community service time served for punishment.
Military Service: No

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:13 pm

The Kaiser looked at the two late delegates and dismissed their lateness with a wave of his hand. He took one last glance at his notes before crumpling them up and tossing them behind him."Greetings Gentlemen! I am Kaiser Friedrick Ulmer and your host for these diplomatic meetings. Hope you all enjoy your stay in Jadotgrad! Now, to the business at hand. I would like to propose a global trade pact between the Iron Entente and Gold Club (OOC: I'm sorry if thats not your faction name, but that seems to be what its called). The deal would help mend our diplomatic relations after the Ashmore victory." with that short speech Friedrick sat back down and gestured for the next diplomat to rise and give their thoughts to the proposed bill.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:07 am

President Flint rised and replied "You DARE call this a diplomatic summit? You DARE speak of peace? You DARE speak of pacts?

Not only are you a savage - it seems you are dillisional as well! The only reason I have come here is to share my uttermost DISGUST at the global community - for not immediately acting against your vile and disgusting government! You have launched a NUCLEAR STRIKE against a nation who have literary done you no wrong! You have killed millions of innocents! Women and children obliverated for absolutely NO REASON!

The only reason why I am here Herr Ulmer ("demoting" him to Herr on purpose) is to discuss the terms of your abdicating and surrender to the international court"

The president was red faced with anger
Last edited by Port Ember on Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.
♤ A great RP resource -The Average Port Emberian
Port Emberian Embassy Program
♤ My Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/ufkwkCh
However only for members of the GFTC

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:07 am

The Kaiser raised an eyebrow at the sudden outburst of the president. He looked at the other delegates for a moment before replying, “Chemical strike. It was a chemical missile.” he said quietly. He took a slow deep breath before continuing, “Kyavan hasn’t gone nuclear since the civil war. If Port Ember continues on its current course I promise you, there will be Mutualy Assuered Destruction. Mr.Flint, please feel free to leave this diplomatic meeting before I remove you. It is clear you are not ready to negotiate with us.”. With that, the Kaiser raised his hand and two grenadiers advanced on the enraged president Flint.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:34 am

As the Grenadiers approached President Flint, his eyes flashed with extreme emotion - a thunderstorm.. and in a split second it was gone.. calm. The President knew he let his emotions overcome him.. it was time for his inner "Golden Boy" personality to take charge..

He flashed a quick look of defiance at the approaching Grenadiers " Touch me and we will see how much you really value your nation's lives.." He fixed his tie and took his seat.

"Herr Ulmer, you are wrong. Indeed I have come to the land of savages to negotiate. I have come to negotiate for the lives of your citizens. Your nations women and children. Unlike you Herr Ulmer, I am a civilised man. I care for the lives of innocents. I do not slaughter millions of innocents, just because I could not have my way like a todler.. Unlike present company.. -Stares at the Kaiser-. You Herr Ulmer are a criminal. A savage. And criminals needs to awnser for their crimes no?

So here is my offer Herr Ulmer - my negotiations if you will. Abdicate your throne and report to the International Court. I am GENEREOUSLY allowing you the oppertunity to do this in a civilised manner.

If you refuse.. then I will offcourse be forced to drag your ancient savage half-corpse there myself." Do you accept my kind offer Herr Ulmer? Be sensible Friedrick- you are old. Not much years left in you. Let not your women and children starve and suffer becuase of your pride. Let them not starve and suffer because you want a few more years of luxury. If you love your nation Friedrick, you will make the sensible choice."
♤ And my proudest work - Hydra Industries - I created all my own military equipment.

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:05 am

Port Ember wrote:As the Grenadiers approached President Flint, his eyes flashed with extreme emotion - a thunderstorm.. and in a split second it was gone.. calm. The President knew he let his emotions overcome him.. it was time for his inner "Golden Boy" personality to take charge..

He flashed a quick look of defiance at the approaching Grenadiers " Touch me and we will see how much you really value your nation's lives.." He fixed his tie and took his seat.

"Herr Ulmer, you are wrong. Indeed I have come to the land of savages to negotiate. I have come to negotiate for the lives of your citizens. Your nations women and children. Unlike you Herr Ulmer, I am a civilised man. I care for the lives of innocents. I do not slaughter millions of innocents, just because I could not have my way like a todler.. Unlike present company.. -Stares at the Kaiser-. You Herr Ulmer are a criminal. A savage. And criminals needs to awnser for their crimes no?

So here is my offer Herr Ulmer - my negotiations if you will. Abdicate your throne and report to the International Court. I am GENEREOUSLY allowing you the oppertunity to do this in a civilised manner.

If you refuse.. then I will offcourse be forced to drag your ancient savage half-corpse there myself." Do you accept my kind offer Herr Ulmer? Be sensible Friedrick- you are old. Not much years left in you. Let not your women and children starve and suffer becuase of your pride. Let them not starve and suffer because you want a few more years of luxury. If you love your nation Friedrick, you will make the sensible choice."

Friedrick smiled at the younger man for moment; it was cold smile. “I love my nation just as much as you love money. I may be old but I still have fire within me. I will not answer to the petty cries of a child such as yourself. Kyavan does not want war, but we will not shrink from it. Our nation was born in the glorious crucible that is war. What you call genocide we call patriotism. You threaten our women and children? They threaten you, Mr.Flint. The old raven does not bow to the young sparrow boy.” He spat. The grenadiers moved back to their posts but the tension in the room remained so high you could cut it with a knife. “No Mr.Flint I will not be accepting your offer now.” sneered Friedrick now sitting down. “And if you touch me, My marshal’s have orders to unleash every missile in our arsenal. So please Mr.Flint do us all a favor and calm the hell down.” The Kaiser now shaking from his speech. Sat down in his chair, took out a pill capsule and popped one in his mouth. Now seemingly alright, he smiled at Flint and waited for his response.
Last edited by Kyavan on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:48 am

President Flint Smiled. "Herr Himler <cough> Ulmerr I mean.. I assure you I am calm. Calm as reasonably possible when a vile sadistic psycopath is allowed by the world to run wild.

I find your cowardice vile.. but it was certainly not unexpected offcourse. For what kind of man besides a coward kills millions of innocent women and children? Do you fear so for your false authority that women and children must be sacrificed in a vain attempt to keep you in power?

What kind of man besides a coward refuses to face the consequences of his own actions? -President looked around the room directly at the other delegates to judge their feelings-. Herr Umler - I might be younger than you yes- but it is you who is the boy here. For a man faces his wrongdoings, he does not cower behind the lives of his nations women and children..

And no Herr Ulmer - I am not threatning the lives of your women and children - I have told you- I am not you. I am no savage. I do not need to kill innocents when I want to throw a childlike temper tantrum. All I am saying Herr Ulmer - if you starve your hunting dogs long enough - they will seize to be your hunting dogs.. -smiles-.

Now my fellow leaders /represantatives.. do you condone this savagery to roam free?"

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:40 am

James Hormet, clearly having had enough of this circus, responded to the rhetorical question by slamming his fist on the table:

"We have had enough of this bastardisation of international diplomacy. Herr Ulmer (OOC: He's doing the same thing as Port Ember) is not helping matters by mocking President Flint! So let me tell you something, if you cannot hear it from him and you have to hear it from me: Your nation is reckless. Your nation is evil. Your nation is imperialistic. And do you know what we do to those nations? Now you, Herr Ulmer, sit down, and calm down. Because even if you can't listen to him, you'll listen to me. Do you know how long I've been President? And especially, do you know how long I've been in politics? If anything, you are the young one of the either of us." He spat in the Kaiser's direction, sitting back down. His expression throughout the speech gave an air of violence and an air of strength - people knew clearly that when Britain intervenes, everyone listens. Because, after all, Military Intelligence Section 1 is ready to get you."
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:55 am

Kyavan Empire |City of Jadotgrad | Diplomatic Meeting

"Oh just shut up and fuck already..." Thought Kevin to himself as he watched the unflattering spectacle unfold before him. Clearing his throat as he stood, The Dominion Diplomat found his footing and stood up from behind the desk from which he was sitting at, un-apologetically interrupting the little lovers quarrel before them.

"If I may..." Started the well dressed man in a slightly gravel tone, pausing for a brief moment while looking around the room for objections. Having found none, he continued.

"In full disclosure, I know nor care little for the events that lead up to the thermonuclear cleansing being released that you two seem so keen to be reliving here today. However, I must protest the current display of open hostilities here today among you and demand that we act like the civilized individuals that our nations at least perceive us to be."

Turning towards President Flint, the man spoke directly at him in a stern, but fair tone.

"Mr. President.." He started in a respectful tone."You seem to me that you appear to know little of the ways of the world and how things actually work. Here you stand, demanding that justice be done and condoning another actions, yet I am willing to bet that you have yet to file a formal condemnation with the WA? Have you reported him to the ICW? No, Sir, you have not and I'm also willing to bet that you will be shocked and surprised when nothing gets accomplished here today and left wondering why this is."

"You Sir, also have been baiting this man pretty much from the onset of this meeting and then have to gal to threaten him when he dares snap back at you. Did it honestly not cross your mind that maybe, just maybe, there might be a better way to go about this then coming directly into his own house and leveling insults at him? I assure you, Mr. President, that if the tables were reversed and you had the mind to address The Dominions leadership in such a manner, that when she finally decided to return you to your nation that it would be from flat rate shipping inside a soup cup and not first class like I'm sure you are accustomed to seeing."

"You have a legit and logical grievance with this man and his actions and I understand that. However, I have to ask of you, have you not considered other distant possibilities for a favorable outcome from these strikes? If I may offer and example of what I mean.."

Clearing his throat, the man paused a moment before he continued.

"Many years ago, my beloved Dominion found itself enthralled in a massive war spanning entire continents as part of a multi nation international task force against a ruthless and cowardly dictator that needed had plagued the international scene for decades with their sheer stupidity. With no end on the horizon and the enemy refusing to listen to reason even in the face of certain defeat, it was decided by the coalition leadership to literally glass every square inch of the enemies mainland and force his submission. After the dust settled and victory was achieved, Then Dominion leader Wallace McBeth took it upon himself to personally oversee the annexation and cleanup of the absolutely devastated mainland and bringing it fully under our control. Fast forward a few decades later, and today, the annexed lands are now one of The Dominions most prized sources of cheap labor and industrial industry."

"Was it wrong of us to kill not millions, but Billions of the native population in these strikes? Maybe. However, the moral of the story isn't about the human cost in such incidents, but rather the possible silver lining that can be found in them if they are executed and looked after properly."

Pausing for a moment to collect himself. The man pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his brow before turning and directly addressing Kaiser Friedrick.

"Eure kaiserliche Majestät..." He said, his native accent thick on the pronunciation.

"First, I would like to thank you for hosting this delegation and allowing these talks to take place." He said still standing rather stoic next to his table.

"Secondly though, I must confess that I am highly disappointed in your decision to use such caliber of weapons against an unsuspecting opponent. Not so much for the nature of the weapons themselves, but for the apparent reasoning behind them. Destroying yet untapped labor resources on such a scale would have been nearly unforgivable had it come to pass in The Dominion for the reasoning's given." The man paused for a moment, thinking about just how shitty Purgatory, The Dominions current Gulag, actually was. "That alone in our eyes is worthy of being condemned, and that might yet still come to pass."

"Actions have consequences sir, even for people in high castles. It might be wise to remember that next time you decide to strut about on the international scene. Unless of course, you actually enjoy these little get togethers" He said looking around the room before refocusing his gaze on the Kaiser. "Then in which case, enjoy your short reign while it lasts."

Having spoken his initial peace, the man turned and sat back down in his chair, before reaching out and taking a sip from his water bottle to wet his now parched throat.
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:05 am

The Kaiser considered this for a moment. Before something made him sit bolt up right. Wipping out his revolver, he turned to the diplomats “Get.Down”. Friedrick aimed at two grenadiers that had been silently approaching from behind and fired at both, killing each of them. The hall soon erupted into flames. Grenadiers on both sides of the hall began shooting at one another screaming either “FOR DER KAISER” or “DAS VATERLAND”. “Himmler actually fucking did it.” he thought to himself before overturning the table and using it as cover. Those Kaiserist grenadiers rallied to him and soon had the exit open. “Get the hell out all of you! This is kyavani business.” He screamed at the diplomats still loosing bullets at the rebels.

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:31 am

Walter sat silently while he listened to President Flint and Kaiser Freidrick argue and bicker. He figured that it was best to keep his mouth shut since he hadn't actually been a part of the Ashmore conflict and instead had reserved his neutrality during that issue. Although Kaiser Freidrick had used a W.M.D. of some sort to "cleanse" millions, Walter still privately thought there might be some sort of redemption for this man. As he thought silently and looked around the room, he noticed two grenadiers sneaking up on the Kaiser. Almost as if Freidrick was reading his mind, he turned around and shot both of them while shouting "Get Down!"

As time seemed to slow down, Walter methodically swept up the one TCP-9 he had left on the table with his right hand as he used his right leg to kick his table over. Swinging his pistol around he used his left hand to reach down to his utility belt and grab a fresh magazine of ammunition. Slamming it in place he racked the bolt and took a moment to pull out a phone and press a number on speed dial. Once the screen turned green he knew that he had to hold out for two minutes. Rising up from behind the table, he started to fire on the grenadiers that seemed to be trying to kill the Kaiser. As he shot, he noticed the one guard who had taken his rifle was also returning fire towards the rebel guards so he rolled along the floor till he was near the guard and motioned for his weapons back. The guard didn't see him so Walter got up and quickly grabbed his rifle before ducking behind another table. Once he was behind the table, he flipped back his coat to reveal his tactical harness that had spare magazines for his rifle. Once his rifle was loaded, he peeked over and started to return fire towards the rebels.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:52 am

Hormet, seeing the intrusion, rushed along the floor, helping all the representatives from the nations allied with Britain to escape. Thanks to his modified genes, he was able to do this with an almost superhuman efficiency, helping them get out and then when they did, he grabbed one of the grenades and a knife, and then throwing the grenade as a diversion. He then sped out, helping all his allies to escape.
Please Watch

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:03 pm

The Kaiser, noticing that the majority of the delegates had evacuated out of the room, took a gas canister from one of his loyalists and tossed it at the enemy while simultaneously shooting the respirator tubes of the few remaining rebels. The canister exploded and the resulting toxins rushed into the rebel’s lungs and destroyed the tissue, causing the men to choke on their own blood.

With that taken care of, the Kaiser and his loyalists took the Ukrainimustani delegates and rushed into a Mammoth-Class APT destined for Valgrad. The third Kyavani civil war had begun.

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:08 pm

As Walter exchanged fire with the rebels, he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. Slinging his rifle over his shoulder, he drew one of his pistols and picked up a table to use as a shield. Moving towards the door he managed to get outside and saw that someone was already pushing a sewer grate from below. Rushing over he kicked the lid off the top and jumped down the hole. Thankfully the sewers of Kyavan were big enough to get a small boat in and as such this was an emergency escape plan they had created before Walter attended the conference. Once he was on the boat with the three guards, they sped off down the tunnels until they got to the outskirts of the city. Climbing out of the sewers, they were at the airport and they boarded the plane back to their home nation.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:00 pm

Kyavan Empire |City of Jadotgrad | Diplomatic Meeting

A thick haze of smoke swirled and danced among the ember fireflies, sent aloft by several small cackling fires that burned contently, sparked by the sudden firefight that just took place. Breaking the silence, the sound of glass breaking burst through the murderous air as a overhead light fixture came crashing down upon the tiled floor, unable to stay aloft after getting hit with the concussive blast of a fragmentation grenade. Still warm brass casings littered the floor, alongside broken bits of tile and mortar where they had chipped away after being struck by any number of poorly aimed rounds fired by both parties.

The sound of something dripping, echoed off the now silent and bullet ridden walls of the meeting room. A steady stream of crimson was flowing freely across one of the few remaining upright tables before going over it's edge and falling to the tiled floor below, pooling around the still glossy shoes of Kevin A. Mayer. The man was slouched over the tabletop unceremoniously, where he had come to rest after being hit by a stray bullet in the chest, forever ruining his custom fit Hugo Boss suit. Which by the way, was also still smouldering where red hot shrapnel from the fragmentation blast had penetrated the mans upper torso and shoulder area. The mans eyes, glossy and bulging, stared off into the haze, never to close again. Cyanosis was clearly pleasant around the mans mouth and extremities, as well as the veins in his neck bulging to an almost cartoonish level in distention, which as also known as Jugular Vein Distention (JVD), and likely caused as the man choked on his own fluids from the chemical weapon that was released.

From half a world away, a man stared at the stricken mans face which up until a few minutes ago, dominated the once live feed from a hidden camera built into Kevin's briefcase. Reaching out to a nearby wall mounted phone, Evan Dwyer lifted the receiver and made a call.

"Get me Madam President at once...." He said in a tone that could send chills down the spine of the undead.

She wasn't going to be happy....

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:26 pm

ONLINE | -Stronghaven-
+ |UPVOTE|

- |DOWNVOTE|

-DOMINION NEWS NETWORK (DNN)-

DOMINION DIPLOMAT ON HUMANITARIAN MISSION KILLED IN BOTCHED ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT!
- BREAKING NEWS! -

William Byrne, Journalist
WB@scroogle.com

A scene of utter chaos erupted during what should have been a routine diplomatic meeting between nations inside the city of Jadotgrad located deep within the Kyavan Empire. Shortly after opening ceremonies, several gunmen disguised as local security forces suddenly and violently opened fire indiscriminately inside the meeting area, killing The Dominion diplomat Kevin Mayer who according to the Federal Government was there on a humanitarian mission. Details are still sketchy and coming in at this time, but sources close to the network inform us that our beloved leader has already been briefed on the situation and at this very moment, is discussing possible backlash and fallout from this international incident with her most trusted advisors.

We will keep you, the viewer, informed as more details emerge on this extremely unstable topic.

02.09.2019 14;02
| REPLY |

Ukraniumstan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ukraniumstan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:22 pm

Mariinsky Palace, Kievistanbul

The Verhovnaya Rada, who had been watching the chaos erupt, were watching in horror as the screen went dark. The room immediately went up into chaos, with the members talking to each other, while others were making calls. The Hetman, looking over the chaos, quickly took his own phone and called the Chief Diplomat. After two rings, he finally answered. The Hetman asked, "Are you alright? Where are you right now?"

"Sir, thank god! We barely managed to get out of there alive. The operatives and the grenadiers managed to get us out of there, and were on our way to the capital now." answered the Chief Diplomat.

"Who are you with?"

"The Kaiser. He was personally taking out the rebels as they tried to shoot at the other diplomats"

"Thank you, stay in the capital for now. We will arrange transports to get you home later."

The Hetman pondered this information than dialed another number, to the Chief of Staff

Message to the Kyavan Ministry of Defense

To: Kaiser Ulmer

We thank you for making sure our diplomat was unharmed during the massacre at the summit

We understand the situation currently happening in Kyavan. We stand behind you, Kaiser Ulmer, and will provide military and humanitarian support. We currently have 25 divisions(500,000) under General Pavel that are ready to deploy, and we will be able to send more once the turmoil over here has been subdued to a reasonable level. We will send infantry with mechanized and tank support, as well as air wings. The Black Sea Squadron under Admiral Timoshenko will also be moving into the Baltic to reinforce the Kaiserliche Marine. We ask that you send us information on the current strength of the rebel forces, as well as their current standing.

Long live the Iron Entente!

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:26 pm

PORT EMBERIAN BROADCOASTING COMMISSION

BREAKING NEWS

Disaster Strikes at Political Summit in Kyavan - President E. Flint Missing

Today disaster struck when a political summit held in Kyavan attended by President Flint was attacked by armed men.

It is currently unclear who the target of the attack was - but is clear that massive fighting has broken out - some reports stating that the fight has spilled out into the streets.

Most worrisome is that no news has been received regarding President Flint an no one knows where he is and whether he is alive.

The Port Ember Security Forces has been placed on Red Alert - and insiders havr said that the nuclear ballistic missiles have been placed on immediate stand by. The PESF has refused to comment at this time.

Follow us for breaking news as it happens.
Erica Gibson - Reporter
PEBC

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:56 am

Wilhelm square, Tallburg Kyavan

Kaiser Friedrick walked out onto the balcony to a thunderous cheer. Fifteen thousand kaiserist loyalists had come to here him speak. Friedrick raised a hand to silence the crowd before he spoke. "My fellow Kyavani! I come to you in this hour of desperation to reassure you! Those communist bastards in Jadotgrad will not hold onto the city forever! As we speak, the Death Corps advances upon the-". A bullet fly's through the air and strikes the Kaiser in the neck. Before the body even hits the floor, SR guardsmen rush in and whisk the man away. The shocked kaiserists roar in outrage and begin searching the entire city for the assassin.

Outskirts of Jadotgrad

The five hundred Death Corps grenadiers sent to purge the city march behind the shells of the 191th Artillery Regiment. The grenadiers engage in a brutal street fighting with KCM ground troops. Within an hour, the streets are covered in a toxic green haze, a result of the gas canisters employed by both sides. Anyone without proper protection is expected to be dead by now. The Death Corps soon identify anyone with the Eight pointed star as an enemy and begin laying into their foe with every instrument of death at their disposal

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:18 am

ONLINE | -Stronghaven-
+ |UPVOTE|

- |DOWNVOTE|

-DOMINION NEWS NETWORK (DNN)-

DOMINION AT WAR?
- Standard Edition -

William Byrne, Journalist
WB@scroogle.com

With political instability raging across several nations after the failed assassination attempt yesterday, citizens across The Dominion are demanding that action be taken and that those accountable are brought to swift justice. Outside the Capital Building, protesters started to gather despite the rainy weather, calling for immediate military retaliation against all belligerent parties involved. As of this time, The Federal Government has yet to release an official statement on the situation at hand. However, we have just received word from a trusted source that possible military movement and buildup has already begun in force across all major branches of the military.

We have also confirmed reports that despite the slightly overcast sky, The Dominion Orbital Explorer (DOE) Herrschaft gracefully lifted from the Areostat Nautica launch facility in a cloud of orange light and ascended into the heavens above, beginning it's week long mission of repairing a dysfunctional telecommunications satellite and resupplying the Axis International Space Station. The station resupply was called in on short notice, after a critical design flaw was discovered concerning a recently installed prototype waste removal system. While the exact nature of the error remains a mystery, sources have told us that a third party contracted Jewish engineer seems to be behind the design flaw. The Areostat Nautica is well known in the past for launching covert military operations on short notice for the Federal Government, and has proven successful in this endeavor several times over.

Dominion citizens are advised to stay vigilant during these trying times, and to remain clear of all military personal they may encounter in their daily tasks as to not hinder them in their duties. Remember, Obedience Demands Sacrifice!

Ad Victoriam!

02.10.2019 14;02
| REPLY |

Lux Pulchrae
Minister

Founded: May 15, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Lux Pulchrae » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:09 am

The first shot was heard, Cleone's absence from the service had slowed him down a bit but not his guards, they were quick. At the shot, they pulled him down to the floor. Not knowing what the fuck was going on, one of them held the king down and attempted to move towards the exit and remained low. The other guard, the one shooting, barely knew what was going on shooting indiscriminately. The rebel guards shot at him and he shot back, if he didn't hit them,he'd at least get them off their back.

"SICURO!" the guard escorting Cleone shouted to the other and made it out the door as well. Now all clear of the shooting and safe they rushed off to the side a safe distance away. They were all breathing heavily from the event. "Are you okay Your Majesty."

"I'll manage. Let's get the fuck out of here, never liked Germanics anyways." he smiled as he touched his face to check for any cuts, finding at least two on his cheek and a drop a blood from his nose "Hm, wonder how that happened." They found their way to their plane and shot into the sky as quick as they could, busy skies be damned.

Aftermath

Touching down, the king arrived to a team of medics, brushing them off assuring nothing was wrong. Taken home, Cleone sat down in the nearest chair he saw, throwing his head back with a big sigh. Marcello walked up to him with a smirk "How was the international scene?"

"Never trusting anyone with a 'Kaiser' before their name ever again."

"Well, he's dead, I think. So no need to worry about that."

"Couldn't keep his own summit secure, surprised he lived this long." the king shrugged, going off to bed.
Last edited by Lux Pulchrae on Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyavan
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyavan » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:48 am

Imperial Hospital: Tallinburg

Young Grand Duke Wilhelm paced around his father's bed frantically. Several of Kyavan's best doctors pulled from all across the country were working on the wound. The bullet had almost snapped his neck but instead had gone in one end and out the other, permanently damaging the venerable kaiser's vocal chords. Wilhelm supposed he should be grateful, those fucking commies didn't kill his father, but they came close. There was a knock on the door; Wilhelm turned and opened it. It was Marshal Werner Schiff, head of the Death Corps and one of his father's most loyal supporters. "Ser, until your father recovers you must take the reins of command." he said. Wilhelm nodded to him and picked up his son, "You watch grandpa for me ok? I have to make sure that the bad men who hurt him are taken care of" he said. His son nodded vigorously. Werner held the door open for Wilhelm as he walked out.

The Citadel

Wilhelm stared at the map before addressing the Kaiserist high command. "If the Ukrainimustani advance from the south and east while our forces advance from the west, they'll be crushed between the two forces." he states. The assembled Marshals voiced their approval of this plan. "Right, dismissed." he said. As the marshals filed out of the room, Wilhelm looked at his father's revolver. "How long until this goes nuclear? It is clear Port Ember is blinded by anger, and these new foes. I dont know about them." he says. Sighing he holsters the ancient weapon and continues planning the downfall of every foe Kyavan has ever had...

Port Ember
Ambassador

Postby Port Ember » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:33 pm

PORT EMBERIAN BROADCOASTING COMMISSION

BREAKING NEWS

President Flint is alive and well

We bring you breaking and GREAT news!

President Flint has retuned home alive and unharmed. The details of what exactly has occurred in Kyavan at the political summit is still unclear.

The nation can all sigh a sigh of relief as the Port Ember Security Forces have called off the nuclear stand-by.

In other breaking news, reports are still unclear but it seems that a civil war has broken out (which seems to have originated with the attack at the summit). Reports states that fighting has erupted in the streets and that their Kaiser has been shot in public. Reports states that he is in a critical but stable condition.

Follow us for breaking news as it happens.
Erica Gibson - Reporter
PEBC

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents