NATION

PASSWORD

Soul Reaper (IC, Open, Fantasy)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Asardia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 25, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Asardia » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:35 pm

Kalingway

Asteria Sarranie

"Alright, we're touching down about....now!" Asteria slowed down their speed and used her Wind Magic to make the landing smooth. She let go of Hella and reached for the food, and looked around the district. Wow, this is even worse than I thought. And I'll probably have to use my Sand, but there's none nearby. Asteria pulled out two scrolls. She put the three plates on one of the scrolls, and a cloud appeared. When it dissipated, nothing was there. The other scroll was for her sand gourd. Soon, a cloud appeared, and the gourd was there. Asteria picked it up, and said "I'll use my sand to bind whatever is causing this chaos. Let's go!" Asteria manipulated the sand from the gourd, targeting one of the beasts nearby.

Etira

Kiyonari gave Jade and Cross a sidewards glance. "I'm glad some of you finally decided to show up. And where's everyone else?"

"They're coming. And Baesu is here now." Jade replied.

Kiyonari looked back at the portal, and saw Baesu Sayuga pass through. He bowed. "It's an honor to meet you. I am the leader of the Etira, Kiyonari Takara. As you probably know, this is the capital city of Kalingway. It's unfortunate that we had to meet under these circumstances."

Baesu nodded. "That's fine." He took in the chaos of their immediate surroundings. "Give me support. I'm going in." Baesu jumped down and landed near a group of mages. "How about we take down these beasts?"
Last edited by Asardia on Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If money is where you find happiness you'll always be poor
Often its not the driver but the passengers that find the right path

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

5pb wrote:"I'm cutting it off," Ayano raised an axe above her head

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:58 pm

cross

Cross sighed “well I was getting an abomination ready to fight” he cracked his knuckles as the runes along his body glowed and then he clapped his hands and fell to the ground. Soon his abomination punched open his coffin and stood up out of it.

irina

She fell to the ground and gasped for a second “please don’t take me flying again” Irina has developed a fear of flying. She soon stood “oh dear, all this death, there must be hundreds if not more, could a summon really do this?” She looked around not noticing asteria doing her summoning, she soon looked over “careful that thing even killed mages” she soon felt a very strong magical presence and told Thanatos and Rasputin

legion

He felt a strong presence enough to spook him that he started to rampage even more, eating a lot more. He started tearing up building as he did so.

legion 3rd double

It began ripping up the ground and throwing it and the nearby mages

legion 4th double

It roared at the mage approaching it with a gourd of sand and through a corpse at her

Thanatos

He nodded “I must leave, I have things to fix” he walked away from the group of mages and straight to Rasputin. “We need to go, someone who will be a great problem is in kilingway”

Rasputin

He smiled “like old times” he put summoning circles down on both them and the ground. “Alright let’s take it over” he began summoning themselves to kilingway take iv a bit longer than normal
blood on the petals/ death is the true end of us/ let us not die yet

5pb
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:24 pm

Klingway Streets,
Kishi

Asteria and Hella had touched down near him, and the Interior Guard Girl apparently named Elakashi had introduced herself and her powers quickly. Kishi thought to himself, that's a little reckless, especially with my aura. She must think herself a great judge of character. This thought caused him to laugh a small bit. He quickly regained his composure and focused on the beast near Asteria, it threw a corpse at her at a very fast pace. Kishi reacted just as quick and used his chains to slap the corpse away from Asteria. He quickly pulled himself over using the same chains. He now stood next to Asteria, his imposing aura faded and he stood ready to fight.

Kalingway, Rooftops
Ayano

She passed through the portal along with Ira and behind Baesu. She looked over the edge and down into the streets and saw the carnage and the beasts. "Ira have you ever seen a demon like that?" she turned to her summon who quickly answered.

"No, I cannot say that I have. To be completely honest it seems more human than demon," he spoke calmly and sincerely. He kneeled down in an attempt to look closer at the unknown creature.

Ayazato House
Izayoi and Lili

He snuck into his office and noticed a pile of paperwork, he was not amused. Instead of sitting down and filling it out like a normal person would, he began to sneak back towards the window. It was then that the office door swung open and a tall blonde woman stood in the doorway, a young girl with long pink hair stood behind her. "Son of a-" izayoi was swiftly cut off by the blonde woman.

"Master Izayoi! Do not think for a second that you will be able to get away from your duties a second time!" the blonde woman spoke firmly and authoritatively. Normally something like this wouldn't bother Izayoi and he would just leap right out of the window, but the blonde woman was the second in command for a reason. The blonde woman was CanarI Ayazato, the one who taught Izayoi everything he knew. She was a master of the creation style of the Ayazato magic, she could create a fully fledged caste within hours using her power alone.

"Alright alright, you've got me this time," Izayoi turned back towards the two in the doorway, "So this is the young Phoenix Knight that has been sent to train here? Liliruca, if I am correct?" He held out his hand to greet the guest. She walked past Canari and grabbed Izayoi's hand to shake it. The moment she grabbed his hand Izayoi saw promise in her, she was young, but she had the grip and spirit of a seasoned swordswoman. "Well I've already got a great Idea about how to start your training. The emperor need people posted at the tombs of The Three Elites. Lili, you and I are going to the graves. We'll cycle from Dyfores Allegrodo to Yucella Esquoria then to Baesu Sayuga. The I'll explain the details on the way to Dyfores' tomb, grab what you want to bring, we may not be back here of a while. While you do that I'll-"

"Complete some of the paperwork on your desk," Canari finished his statement before he even had a chance to weasel his way out of his work. Izayoi sighed and sat down at his desk and began filling out the paperwork. Lili walked out of the room to go and grab the things she wanted to bring with them. Canari walked over to Izayoi's side and asked, "Why does the emperor need more guards at the graves?"

"There is reason to believe that the Etria have gained the ability to raise and bind the dead," Izayoi spoke bluntly and quickly to Canari. She did not take this at the same value that Izayoi did, she was far more worried.

"And you think that you and Lili alone can take down the Etria? Nobody knows what they're capable of and you're not only putting your life on the line, but Lili's to?" she clearly did not like this plan of Izayoi's and was not afraid to tell him how stupid it sounded.

"Don't go getting all riled up hag, you might start getting gray hairs. Lili will be safe, 'I will not let any of my students enter the grip of death, they may only look at it.' You taught me that remember?" he put his pen down and smiled up at Canari who looked at him with a small smirk of her own.

"I would've never expected you to use my teaching methods against me," she chuckled as she spoke.

"What else are they for, now let me get back to my work," Izayoi picked his pen back up and began to write once again as Canari left the room.
The flag I have is an image of Bronya.
Anime: Honkai Star Rail

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:22 pm

Legion 3rd double

It roared at the man in front of him and threw the largest object it could at them, which was a cart full of food and charged at them in a rampage throwing random nearby objects from stone to corpses

irina

She hid behind them holding her hand to her chest activating an aoe healing.

thanatos and Rasputin

A summoning circle in the city glows and they are soon summoned to it, it a distance from where they needed to be but it was just fine. Rasputin began summoning legion to a new area

Memphis

She saw three new people join the fray “let’s us go” she charged at the beast sword grinding across the ground sending up sparks

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:36 pm

Kalingway

Asteria Sarranie

"Don't worry about me. I can deal with them," Asteria said. Just as she sent her sand to strike the beast, Kishi had already reacted and struck it down and was now standing next to her. It had been a long time since she last used her Imitation ability, and she decided to experiment. "Hey, I'll borrow this for a while," Asteria laid her hand on Kishi's face, and immediately felt a rush of power. She formed the Astral Chains from her left arm, and lashed it at the ground, forming a huge hole. "Nice," she said. Asteria was about to attack the beast when it suddenly disappeared. ...What just happened?"

Elakashi Cheristi

"Alright, what the hell is going on here?" Elakashi asked as she looked around. The beasts left in an apparent reverse summoning. With her Cursed Eye, she could not find any energy resembling the aura of the summons that caused all the chaos. And that was when she noticed a familiar aura on the top of a building. And not only that, there was an archmage that arrived. Elakashi knew this due to this massive amount of power this mage had. However, the clothing oddly resembled those back during the founding of the empire. In fact, he looked exactly like the paintings of one of the Three Elites: Baesu Sayuga. Elakashi began to wonder what the empire was hiding. Was it possible to use a forbidden technique to revive the dead? But that energy she noticed earlier lingered in her mind. She looked up and was immediately shocked at the scene.

Etira, Kalingway

Jade heard the conversation between Ira and Ayano. If this isn't an animal summoning, then what exactly is this? Jade surveyed the streets to find clues, and that's when she saw the beasts disappear. They didn't just leave, they literally just weren't there anymore. Jade decided to speak. So whoever is behind this has done a reverse summoning? If what Ira is saying is correct, then wouldn't that mean that this is the work of an enemy organization? Are they posing as the Etira to ruin our reputation?" As Jade was trying to piece everything together, she sensed an energy that she knew of. She was a Sensor even before she entered the magic academy, so she would have a good idea of the aura mages had. With her Cursed Eye, she scoured the battlefield, before locking eyes with someone she knew years ago. In fact, this mage had the same eye as her. She even had the Cheristi symbol on her cloak. "That mage down there....sh-sh-she has...the same eye as me. And she's a Cheristi." Jade, who still had not fully recovered from reviving Baesu, was overcome with shock and fell back.

Kiyonari looked at her, just as surprised as she was. "No way. That mage is..."

"..Elakashi Cheristi. No doubt about it."

North German Realm wrote:Cantello. HE's empire looks like a Persian rug more than a flag, ngl

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:51 pm

Thanatos

“Good work legion, plenty of corpses” he began drawing a huge ruin on the ground in front of them “now let’s begin the hollowed ground curse” legion looked at him hungry “Rasputin give him something to eat” he crouched down and placed his hand on the ruin then pulled out a black book and opened it “make the ground I walk hollow and the corpses walk, may the dead not be lonely and bring the living to slumber for eternity. Rise men, women, and children to take the lives of the living. Bring fourth the grand warriors that have fallen, bring fourth the innocents and guilty to serve under me” he closed the book “lord Thanatos” the ruin glowed bightly sending off a great disturbance in the flow of mana, as it’s power began stretching for miles bringing corpses back from the dead “looks like the end is closer than I set” he laughed like mad man, creating zombies all in kilingway “too bad as a cost to that it takes away a quarter of my mana, luckily I’m prepared for such spells” he pulled out a mana regeneration pill and ate it “wish I knew you first made these, I could have learned to make them myself

Rasputin

He pulled out some salted meat and gave it to legion “Well we need to let you off your leash again so have fun” Rasputin started summoning an electric beast, that was almost made entirely of bone except for large spots of fur along its body “dark beast, lend me your deathly strength rip apart all that I command of you” the beast roared as blue lightning struck it multiple times as it charged off sending out an aoe of electrical energy. With each one it killed they soon rose back up as Thanatos’ minion

Legion

Legion charged in the opposite direction making more doubles as he feeds

Irina

“There here” she whispered to herself “we need to be careful, I’ll go search for survivors” she got up and saw the metal woman “how is that possible?” She whispered as she looked at besu who just arrived

memphis

“Hey you three, are you alright” she soon saw the great soul on the rooftops “it can’t be that great warrior” she looked in aww

Cross

“Is she family” as he looked at the girl below “if she has your same abilities, she has to be right?” He was starting to get worried as he saw his companion began to fall. He quickly went to her aid “come on, we need to keep going”

all

All felt a sudden shiver and sense of dread, as the hollow ground spell took effect

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:55 am

Kalingway, Streets
Kishi

Asteria reached up and touched Kishi's face, this at first greatly confused the knight but when she started wielding his Astral chains it dawned on him. "You can mimic people's magic?" the knight asked as he fixed his mask. The creatures had disappeared and Everyone was rather shaken, it was then there was a disturbance in the flow of mana. He took up a combat stance once again, his chains forming around his arms, "It's not over."

Ayazato House
Izayoi

Quickly after he began to get to the halfway point of his paperwork Canari ran back in, "Izayoi there is something bad happening. The flow of mana has shifted." Izayoi raised his head and looked at Canari.

"Go get Lili and tell her to meet me by the gate," Izayoi stood up and turned around, hanging on the wall behind him was a large black axe with golden markings on it. He grabbed it and threw it over his shoulder. He left the room and began to head to the gate.

Angel Harbor, Guild Building: Kalingway
Himiko

She was talking to an enchanter when he told her of the shift in mana, she quickly grabbed her sword and shield, and darted to the direction the enchanter pointed towards. When she arrived she was met only with a floating set of armor and some citizens being guarded by a man with a very small sword. "Hey, what happened her?" Himiko called out to the woman made of armor.

"Let's talk about not what you like, but what you hate, Master!" - Takane "Ene" Enomoto

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:58 am

The dead began to rise, corpses that are half eaten crawled and the others shambled or ran, The dead had become restless. All the corpses that still had a head rose and went toward the magic knights, only a few of the dead were agile and capable of bounding buildings, this was the legions of the dead. All over kilingway there was screaming that no one could ignore,it was like death himself hated the knights

Rasputin

He got to work setting up a multitude of traps using Diablo. All of them set up in the vicinity of the ruin for the great hollow ground

Thanatos

He smiled as heard the screaming from the people dying. He leaped to the rooftops “and when the capital city falls so shall all the others!” He laughed “this world is mine to rule!”

Legion

Legion had made more than enough doubles and is simply feeling to keep the hunger down and the doubles in wendigo form

Dark beast

Blue lightning struck the beast nonstop. black clouds formed above and poured down a storm. The dark beast is a storm type magic beast that a blue lightning bolt made by hitting a skeleton of a greater magic beast

memphis

“Death is walking among us, girl, he doesn’t seem happy” she readies her sword “keep your guard up!”

Irina

She screamed as one the dead grabbed her leg and she tried to kick it away “someone help!”

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:52 pm

Kalingway

Etira

Jade was trembling on the top of the roof, still shaken from the revelation that she was just meters away from her twin sister. She heard the question Cross asked and responded with, "She's my sister. I haven't seen her in nearly seven years, so I am unsure of the specifics of her abilities, but she has the same eye as me." Jade turned to Kiyonari. "I-I think we should leave."

Kiyonari remained still. "At this point, running isn't an option. You're going to have to face her at some point."

Jade scowled as she sensed another disturbance. This time, it was a sudden burst of unnatural energy that appeared all over the city. The beasts that was causing chaos earlier seemed to foreshadow whatever this was. "All across the capital, I sense....a revival."

"Fantastic," Kiyonari said as he shook his head. "This threat is far greater than what I expected. Jade, since you're the only able to control Baesu, I'll take a look around Kalingway to see who's the source."

A few seconds went by as Jade silently glanced in every direction before finally setting her eyes on one spot. "There," she said pointing towards one of the rooftops. "That's another archmage. You might want to take Baesu with you while we deal with the various mages."

Kiyonari nodded as he jumped off the building and landed near Baesu Sayuga. "We have trouble. You must come with me." Kiyonari created a portal leading to a building a few blocks from where Jade had pointed to, and walked through it. Baesu followed, and once they reached their destination, Kiyonari called out the archmage. "What's the meaning of this?"

Elakashi and Asteria

Asteria had absolutely no idea what had transpired over the past few minutes after copying Kishi's chain power. "Yes, my ability is imitating other magical abilities. Also, do you think the Etira are the cause of this?"

Elakashi was staring at the mages on top of the building, and one who was undoubtedly related to her. She saw one blue haired mage jump down and walk into the portal along with who she presumed was Baesu Sayuga, and disappeared. Elakashi was as confused as anyone else on the matter. She turned towards Kishi and Asteria and saw that Asteria not only had the same aura as Kishi, but also the same power as him. "So what...." Elakashi trailed off and said, "Nevermind. I'll go help the citizens." She used her Wind Magic to take off and push the zombie-esque creature attacking one of the citizens.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:42 am

Undead
The corpses howled and grunted, as they shambled toward the mages. The city of kilingway is virtually a corpse city

Irina

She soon got up and was saved thanks to one of the mages “thank you kindly, send people in need of healing to me” she soon heard another corpse begin to rise and she ran off

Cross

He is shaken, completely scared. “I need to hide” he jumped inside his coffin and hid

Memphis
The corpses don’t even notice her since she isn’t living. She she began taking the corpses out one by one, but a lot of them just get back up and the numbers are increasing fast. As if the whole city is undead

Rasputin

“Wonderful work Diablo, the mine field is perfect” he smiled and soon heard voices from around the corner. It was the etira or some of them and besu, he soon heard Thanatos speak “crap, Diablo we need to move in and deal with the other two.” He started climbing the nearby building to get high ground

Thanatos

He be there smiling the cloth that wraps his body flowing in the wind as the etira appeared before him he laughed as he saw besu “besu! It’s been centuries since the time we first met, kid” he jumped off the building turning to smoke just before hitting the ground below “oh, to think they could get their hands on that very curse, just to bring you back.” He grinned and pointed at him “you have changed to join a band of murders” he waved toward the other two “news travels fast kiddos, especially when you whipped a town off the map” he cracked his knuckles “so tell me boys and girl what is the meaning of that?” He began walking towards them no longer hiding his mana or power, letting all see the absolute power house that he is. “So besu how about we let these kids go stop my pets before there is no one else alive in this city and finally have that fight of ours, oh yeah almost forgot...” he cracked his knuckles “I’m lord Thanatos, not like it’s gonna matter in a second” he cackled and ready himself for any kind of attack

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:24 am

Kalingway Streets,
Kishi

His chains lashed about and tore the undead asunder as he helped citizens pass by to safer areas. The undead were very weak and he wasn't even fighting at full power, but they were plentiful. With every undead killed it seemed that three more rose to take its place. Kishi decided to sacrifice one of his chains and exclude it from combat; however, this chain was not going to be useless. Kishi fully extended the chain and slowly moved it in a circle using his sensory abilities to locate the source. He found a lot of different mana signatures but none powerful enough to cast a spell like this, until he sensed a large several powerful mages congregating in the center of the city. He looked to the rest of the group and spoke, "I might have found the culprit. I'm going to go and investigate." He then ran off before anyone could answer, but about half way there he saw a large wave of flames brush over the streets in the distance. Something was off about these flames though, they flowed like water and glowed a bright pink.

Kalingway Streets,
Izayoi and Lili

With a swift swing of her hand a large wave of pink flames flowed through the city streets like a flood, burning the undead to cinders and leaving the living unscathed. Lili carried her golden sword in her left hand as she walked towards the center of Kalingway with Izayoi following close behind her. HIs axe strapped to his back and his fists pulsating with what could only be described as pure destructive mana. The first to speak was Izayoi, "You sure have a versatile way of manipulating flames, huh?"

"Yes! They move the way I want them to, and I can control every last piece!" she seemed happy to talk about her powers, but this bothered Izayoi. It wasn't smart to openly reveal your capabilities, but he knew that she trusted him, he is her teacher as of now. Izayoi didn't respond instead he focused forward asn watched as the wave of fire burned the undead away at a very fast pace.

Kalingway Streets,
Himiko

She ran around and cut through the undead with ease, her blade canceling the curse with each cut. She used weapons that nullified magic, so when she cut into the flesh of the undead they were no longer able to be resurrected by this spell, well not yet anyways. She wasn't a mage and nobody around her knew that yet, and she planned to keep it that way. In order to maintain her facade she had to ho that none of the mages near her were sensor if they were she would have to come up with an excuse for her lack of mana. She had also forgotten that she wears the guild crest of the Angel Harbor on her back. While she was thinking about all of that a large wave of flame washed over the streets nearby. "Are they using fire to kill us too?" she spoke somewhat loud, and with a sense of foreboding, "It just keeps getting worse."

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:47 pm

Kalingway

Imperial Palace, Emperor

Noburo was approached by several Phoenix Knights who had grave looks on their faces. Oh no. What is it?

One of the knight replied "The city is under attack. The Cheristi have arrived along with the Interior Guard as we deal with what we assume to be the Etira."

Noburo stood up and commanded the Knights to put the entire city under martial law. He ran to the room in the palace where the Black Phoenix were and spoke to them. "I have just received news that Kalingway is under siege from the Etira. Caimus, I know you're not at full power. I'll have the Medics treat you as soon as possible. As for the rest of you, I need you to go out and assist the Guards and Knights as they fight the Etira. Lisbeth, I know you're a Sensor, so please direct the team as they fight. And Adelina, you'll get your first experience as a Black Phoenix today." Noburo paced around the palace as he thought of what was next. Was his time as Emperor ending today?

The Phoenix Knights placed a Barrier around the palace. Anyone seeking to enter would be noticed as soon as they crossed it. Noburo chewed his finger nails as he began sweating profusely.

Elakashi Cheristi

"I've had enough!" Elakashi exclaimed. She reached into her backpack and pulled out a scroll. She bit her thumb and placed it on the scroll, resulting in a large plume of smoke that was quickly replaced with a snake. The snake began to look around its surroundings and stared at Elakashi. "It's been months since you've summoned me, and when you finally do it's when the capital is in chaos!?"

"Now is not the time Sitran! We need to take out the Etira. I'll explain everything later."

Sitran began to enlarge himself and opened his mouth, revealing large fangs. As he did so, a gust of wind began moving towards him as he used Wind Magic to create a vacuum that pulled dozens of the undead into him. "Such a revulting taste," Sitran remarked.

Elakashi pulled out a sword and infused it with Wind Magic, which had the effect of increasing its attacking power as she slashed the various revived mages who had the audacity to even put up a fight against her. Pathetic, she thought to herself. It was like she was fighting statues. Her speed far outmatched the mages, and her Eye granted her the perception to swiftly end them. She continued to battle until she caught a strange energy source from the corner of her eye. She finished decapitating one of them and saw bizarre energy that looked like flames, but had a pink tone to it. Elakashi activated level 2 of the Mind Awakening Seal, which granted her x ray vision and the ability to the various techniques the eye grants its users. She looked past a nearby building and saw two figures. One had their hand out and was shooting the pink flames at the undead. I see. I'll let them handle that." Elakashi dashed through the streets as she continued her rampage.

Sitran sensed an aura that seemed so familiar to him, but it was still something that he hadn't felt for centuries. "Baesu Sayuga. You're alive now?" Sitran transformed into an eagle and flew into the sky. He quickly saw three people standing on buildings talking to each other. He began flying towards them.

Kiyonari and Baesu Sayuga

Baesu was perplexed by Thanatos' words. He turned to Kiyonari, and asked quizzically "What does he mean by a 'band of murderers. And what about wiping a town off the map?"

Kiyonari stood his ground. "In order to perform the Dark Magic: Cursed Resurrection technique, we required living sacrifices-"

"Living sacrifices?" Baesu interjected. "What the hell? What happened to Jade's speech about restoring this nation? You killed people to further your own selfish goals? You claim to act under the will of the people, but in reality, you just want to take control for yourself."

"You don't understand. We have an even greater objective. Once we get our hands on the Artifact, everything will be just as planned."

"The Artifact?" Baesu asked in pure shock. "You're telling me you're going to unseal her?"

Kiyonari nodded. "Yes, people have been killed. But they will be brought back soon enough. That's why we wanted to revive Esquoria and Allegrodo along with you. The three of you will be enough to help us not only undo the seal, but keep Narissa under control."

Baesu looked at Thanatos. "Thanatos. As much as I would love to kill you right here, I'm afraid I will have to postpone it for a while longer."

Kiyonari decided to speak to Jade with their psychic link. "I need you to assume absolute control over Baesu. We're having trouble here."

"Damn it, Kiyonari. I have issues here with Cross."

"I'll deal with him later. Just take direct control and I'll teleport you here."

"Fine."

Jade and the Etira

"Really Cross? Jade asked in an annoyed voice. "We don't have time for this right now." Jade spoke to Devilface and Ayano. "Change of plans. We're going to have to revive Yucella and Dyfores quicker than expected, which means the Artifact will need to be unsealed quicker than planned. Anyway, I need all of you to come with me to Kiyonari."

A purple portal opened as Jade finished speaking. She walked through it and saw Kiyonari, Baesu, and the archmage she sensed earlier. Jade's eyes had advanced to level 2, giving her access to the Recursion illusion. She also placed her hands on Baesu. As soon as that happened, Baesu's eyes glowed. Baesu's extended his right arm, with powerful flames reaching across his entire arm. On his left side, his arm was covered with Ice. Jade surrounded herself in Wind Shield and Kiyonari also created extremely hot fire. "It's three against one. Actually, it's going to be seven against one soon." Jade said as she closed her eyes for a few seconds. She opened them again, revealing a weird pattern. Jade's power rose tremendously as she tapped into the power of the Cheristi's Dark Magic. "Even you won't resist this technique," she said, looking him directly in the eye.

Asteria Sarranie

Asteria saw Kishi moving his chains in a circular motion and said he was going to investigate. She decided to do the same thing, and realized that Kishi's chains allowed him sensory abilities. She also detected several intensely powerful auras that was rivaling even Kishi's. She also realized that she was quickly running out of time to use Kishi's power, as five minutes was coming to a close. She saw Hella running and decided to take a chance on her. Asteria used her Wind Magic to fly after her, and touched her hair. As Asteria flew away, she yelled "Sorry, I need a backup!"

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:00 am

Irina

"take me with you, people could need my help" she yelled as the women from before headed off just after touching her head

Cross

he refused to move or get out, as his voice switched each one saying "the demons are back"

Legion and darkbeast

the moved towards the one with pink flames, to lower the amount of corpse loss

Rasputin
he summoned Thanatos to a circle that was on top of the emperor's palace, he only had enough mana for his trump card, before taking a pill. this will be the last thing he can do.

he swiftly pulled out a black summon book, it was the false god binder. within it held beings that were said to be able to take on gods, but it must have been lies if they got put in a book like this. he bit his thumb to make it bleed and placed it on the cover, the book glowed and soon opened the great being are summoned with a bright and brilliant light that would blind anyone. the first to come was Excaliber the exalted child.

Excaliber used powerful light magic to kill, but there need to be light

next is Fenrir the abyss wolf, it devoured the magic of its prey turning them into husks and redirecting it as a pure energy beam, but must harm the target

after that was Luna, the Moon Maze. this god manipulated black holes and warm holes, but it wasn't immune to its own powers

Garan the puppeteer, this one controls targets by traps it places that turn whoever that walks into them into husks. it even gives him all the abilities of the target. the traps are and can be seen rather fairly.

Thanatos

the man stared back and smiled "too late" right as he vanished in a flash of light and soon a large pillar of light took his place behind him with beings that were swiftly summoned coming out of it.

Thanatos was ontop the palace, thanks to an old summoning circle he placed there. he must have not alerted the guard cause of the way he crossed the barrier, he was teleported in without touching it. he then went downstairs through a window, swiftly killing anyone that he ran into by covering their mouth and absorbing their life force "now if I were a pig where would I be hiding" he grinned walking around wearing a guard's clothing but keeping his face covered

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:16 pm

Kalingway
Kishi

Kishi was quickly approaching the area where the Etria was, at this point he realized that the powerful presence was gone. The sound of stone being shattered filled the air as he approached his destination. He noticed the group and landed nearby, "Where did the other mage go!?" The chains around his arms tightened before shattering, "Was he the one causing this?"

Kalingway
Himiko

She kept swinging at the hordes of undead and cutting them down as they came. Her shield would glow after every clocked strike and she was able to use a small force push after every tenth hit.

Kalingway
Izayoi and Lili

The wave of flames faded after the hordes cleared the area and two inhuman beasts began to approach them. "Lili, get behind me," Izayoi spoke as he lowered the axe from his shoulder to the ground.

"What are those?" Lili pointed her golden sword towards the beasts.

"Opponents," Izayoi smirked and tightened his grip on the axe, "I think I'll go say hi!" Izayoi kicked off the ground and shot at the two beast at an incredible speed. As he flew at them he raised his axe above his head and brought it down upon Legion. The strike produced a pulsewave of green essence and hit with the force of a crashing meteor. Even if the attack was blocked, bones would shatter and the ground beneath them would too.

Kalingway
Ayano

She watched as the whole ordeal played out between her allies and the mysterious foe. She didn't act because she wanted to learn of her enemy before she fought.

Kalingway, Outside the palace.
Arashi

the entire city was enveloped in a powerful presence, one far different than the one that was already there, this one felt more comforting. A blue circle appeared in front of the castle gates and it began to spark. A bolt of lightning struck the circle next and a man wearing red robes appeared. He looked around the city and saw the zombies and people fighting them, "This place is in a pitiful state," his voice was calm and soothing as he spoke. He shook his head and entered the castle grounds, passing through the barrier that would alert the Emperor. He stood in the castle grounds, "EMPEROR NOBURO, IT"S ME ARASHI! SEND GUARDS TO ESCORT ME TO YOUR LOCATION!" his voice blasted through the air and echoed through the castle.

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:13 pm

Caimus

"Lisbeth, take this." Caimus held out his communication stone. "That has a direct link to all captains under my command. Direct them. I'll remain in the palace and guard the Emperor best I can. Argus, Morgan, Adelina, spread out across the city, provide assistance where needed. And remember, keep low." Caimus gave his own orders, supporting himself weakly in a standing position. He felt a presence then. The same one... "Lisbeth, remain with me. The rest of you, keep in contact." Caimus then began to stagger off, towards his quarters. Shit... I can't handle another fight with that thing... but I'll be damned if I let the beast lay a damned filthy hand on the Emperor.

Requiem

A girl sang softly in her quarters. She was dressed in the rather lavish clothes of some noble, her silver hair sprawling out over her shoulders. She was aware of the attack. Caimus had alerted her when he had first sensed a presence. Now she remained hidden in Caimus' chambers, tucked away from the ravages of the battle. A sense of peril overcame her, however, despite her sheltered position, and she rose from the bed she sat upon and took flight out the door.

Jakob

"Indeed, my intent is to have you feed on my... ill-fated counterparts. Worry not, this version of me, and all others would be fated to die through some other means if not brought here. I would not jeopardize the workings of another timeline. 'Tis not my right to so heavily shove aside the hand of fate. Now, how many do you need to be returned to your peak form? I can only summon forth so many from the multiverse before I myself grow tired." Jakob took on a very businesslike aura, as though he was negotiating a trade. "And how often do you believe I'll have to do this?"
"Dying is not very sex." - Some idiot, 2020

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:
ANIME TIME :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:48 pm

Thanatos

He jumps back as a door slams open “Hey watch it!” He soon remembered the one who tried to stop him not that long ago “has that man recovered?” He said as he heard a booming voice “in the world” he quickly thought “trouble, I need to find the man fast or I’m done for” he grumbled “something jus breached the barriers” saying that just to pull the girls attention from him.

Legion double

It took the hit causing the clone to shatter like glass. Another jumped down from a building behind them. He somehow managed to evade detection cornering Izayoi.

Darkbeast

Dark beast immediately electrified the area as soon as Izayoi stepped in range turning the area around it into an electric field. Immediately shocking Izayoi cause of his axe. The storm above brewed with lightning flying about above as the dark beast readied another attack.

Legion

He was starting to hear voices. It was the tongue of his ancestors speaking to him. They seen the deeds he has done and are granting him power. He is doing what he can to keep the decoys up.

the false gods

They rose from the summoning circle, standing where Thanatos was, they all seem human in shape except they moved sporadically, twitching. Bone could be heard cracking as they moved, making them even more unnerving. One spoke “kneel before us” it was one with a sword sticking out of its body, it was Excalibur.

Luna hands started to come together but stopped just before. A black sphere forming in her hand, it started sucking in her fingers “or else...die”

Rasputin

He ran and went to hid in a nearby building. He was breathing heavily, that took almost everything he had, he must hide to ensure the summons stay till their core is destroyed. Providing Thanatos with the longest distraction possible

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:21 pm

Kalingway
Izayoi and Lili

The axe was struck by powerful bolt of lightning after the collision with the duplicate. "Ah, damn!" Izayoi dropped the axe on the ground and it landed with a crash, displaying it's true weight. He was now cornered by the weird beasts but he didn't look scared, but instead he looked happy. He brought his fist into his palm with a thundering sound, the area around him began to glow green and small cubes made of crystals began to drift upwards. Izayoi drew in a large breath and slowly let it leave him, from his perspective everything seemed to slow down. Adrenaline ran through his veins, he finally found a way to show the world what he was capable of. He removed his fist from his palm and again bound at Legion, the buildings around him shattered as his foot left the ground. As he quickly approached the beast a crystalline gauntlet formed around his right hand. He brought the fist up towards the duplicate in hopes to shatter it like he did the last one.

He also looked over at the dark beast who was preparing another attack. He created a small metal pole next to him that would attract the lightning towards it. Meanwhile Lili looked on from a distance and took note of how Izayoi fought. She whispered to herself, "He isn't as calm as they made him out to be..."

Kalingway
Kishi and Ayano

Four weird looking monstrosities had appeared before Kishi and the Etria, "I don't know what you are, but I'll be damned if you're able to kill me!" several small purple circles appeared around him as he spoke. His Imposing Aura washed over the area as he adjusted his mask. Kishi prepared to battle the four creatures.

Ayano watched the familiar figure prepare to face off against the false gods. Why is that man so familiar? It was then that the fear washed over her and it clicked, "The Knight in Chains." She had read about him in the past but didn't believe he was real. She extended her right arm and a shortsword began to materialize "Ira, we're gonna help him. You ok with that?"

The demon sprawled his black wings out, "If that is what you want?" Ayano nodded and both of them readied for battle.

Freedom's Call
Azami

"It depends on how much essence they have," Azami extended her hand that was covered in a read aura. The aura proceeded to wrap itself around the neck of the alternate Jakob. As she used her powers all of the wounds on her body began to heal and color returned to her eyes. "You shouldn't have to do it often, only at times when I sustain major damage," the alternate Jakob fell to the ground, he looked as if he had been dead for a fairly long time. Azami took a deep breath and the red aura dispersed, "That should be plenty, thank you."

Xichung
Ambassador

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Xichung » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:12 pm

False gods

Fenrir laughed as wolfs cawled up from its shadow “so much to feed on” it soon got on all fours, it’s bones breaking and disjointing. It becoming more like an animal, the noises could sicken anyone that heard. This beast, this thing, this nightmare is not of this world none of them are.

Garan strings flowed out as traps are placed. they were a web on the ground, one false step on any of the wires and he had you with ease.

Excalibur pulled the sword out of his body as brilliant light showed off it, more than it should ever “stare into my blade and see the true light of god!”

Luna stood there as the black sphere got larger “your judgment is here, you heretics”

darkbeast & legion decoy

The decoy opened its mouth to eat him, it somehow moving decently fast to make a somewhat of a reaction to keep up with his attack, as more jumped over the nearby buildings

The dark beast called down a huge lightning strike on itself, but it went to the pole but only for it to jump straight to the dark beast as it laughed. It itself was the biggest electrical magnet, even if the pole went to ground it would only leap due to its extreme control over electricity. The beast became faster and even stronger as it leapt at Izayoi. It was moving in the exact same time space as he was if not faster. It went to wack him down into the electric death trap below him.

Thanatos

He rushed off from the girl “I need to get to the emperors side” he ran off from the girl he soon found the emperors room where the emperor is there comforting his wife. Thanatos opened the door “sir are you ok?” He walked to the man before he even spoke and grabbed in with one hand by the neck and lifted him high up as his wife screamed and crawled away unknowing what to do, she was terrified. “Well your not anymore” his death grip taking hold of the emperor. This was his end, every once of life being sucked away turning him into a husk. He soon dropped the man “This was the doing of the etira” he said to the woman he walked away and soon vanished

Rasputin

He was able to manage to summon Thanatos to his position. Spot where there was a secret exit at. It was used to smuggle goods in and out of the city but now it is the escape route for three monsters.

Legion

He had eaten enough to keep the last three decoys going till he got well out. He used the fighting that was happening as distraction to hide himself and get out. He made it to the spot where he needed to meet Rasputin. Thanatos was there but left as soon as possible since he would only attract attention if he stayed. Rasputin explained that Irina will stay and report in anything that happens, she will be a spy for them. They soon left, using a few horses that were already there from some other people using this smuggling point.

Asardia
Ambassador

Postby Asardia » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:26 pm

Kalingway

Etira

Jade had been preparing to strike when the Archmage suddenly vanished. Almost immediately, he was replaced by four beings, each considerably powerful. Jade's Sensory magic along with her Cursed Eye picked up the various intricacies with each of the creature's Essence, thus revealing that the archmage hadn't split into four different beings, rather he had been replaced by four of them. However, a mage with an aura as powerful and malicious as his would not be unnoticed. Jade quickly sensed his presence at the top of the Imperial Palace. "Not only do we have to deal with these summons, there's another mage causing trouble," Jade said to the group. Kiyonari, who was relatively silent the past few minutes, spoke up. "You....you're the Knight in Chains, is that correct?

Jade knew exactly where this was heading. Dealing with those four beasts and the Knight in Chains would be difficult to say the least. She decided to inform him of what she knew. "The archmage is inside the palace, and- no....no way...." Jade eyes went wide as she sensed the disappearance of an aura she knew. "...The Emperor...is dead," she announced.

Kiyonari was shocked at the revelation. The Etira's goal was to kill, or at least overthrow the Emperor, but now that he was assassinated by anarchists...

Kiyonari then heard both Ayano and Ira prepare for battle. He decided to do the same. "Now is not the time for remorse. We must fight now and think later!" He moved his arms in a quick, but oddly flowing motion, almost like a dance. The fire he had created was now moving and growing rapidly. He saw the strings on the rooftop and decided to completely incinerate it. "I'll back you all up with my portals. That should be enough to counter the summon with the vacuum ability."

Baesu Sayuga, who was standing motionless, began to take action. Jade, despite being shaken by the news, ordered Baesu to counter attack and assist the Etira in the battle. He jumped, or rather flew into the air, and raised his arms. Above them, four giant ice crystals began to form, each wider than Kalingway's city blocks. Baesu launched each of them at the four beasts, while Kiyonari's fire was propelling towards them. Jade took the moment to use the Mind Awakening Seal to trap each beast in her Recursion illusion. This served the purpose of allowing her to find out the best ways of defeating them and attempting it in the real world.

Elakashi and Asteria

Asteria was flying just under the speed of sound, and didn't hear Hella call after her. She was flying towards the direction Kishi traveled in, and used her wind magic to detect disturbances in the air to see what was going on. It was right around that time that she noticed a giant snake like creature literally sucking everything in its path into its mouth. "You don't see that everyday," Asteria mumbled as she zoomed across the city and landed on a building overlooking the rooftops where just about nine mages had gathered. With Kishi's Chain power dangerously losing time, she decided to use the final seconds to use it to get a gauge of the mages' power. One was an Archmage, no doubt about it. Five of them had power that was far even the strongest mages she met but still weaker than the Archmage, and four mages - no, summons whose power rivaled that of five. And among them was Kishi. Great. I know his power at least, so if I need to use Imitation I'll probably go to him first. But that wasn't all that she noticed. She didn't notice this earlier, but now there was someone whose Essence was so powerful that she didn't even need the chains to detect it. It seemed that whoever this being was, they had the power to turn the tide of the battle, for good or for worse. However, she didn't sense any malicious intent, so that was good news at least.

The Chains Asteria was using shattered, and she took that time to figure out what Hella was capable of. She moved her fingers a little and saw sparks of what appeared to be electricity. Nice, she thought to herself as she created enough lightning to surround herself in a shield. She jumped from the building she was on and landed near the battle between the beasts and mages. "Am I late to the party?"

Elakashi

Elakashi finished off the last of the undead she saw and decided to focus back at Sitran, who now took the appearance of an eagle and flew in a circle in an area not that far from where she was. Elakashi was about to go over to him when she felt something...unsettling. Elakashi was by no means a Sensor, but a few things occurred that put her on edge. First, her eye caught the Essence of an Archmage inside the palace. Elakashi, despite focusing on battling the zombies, would have noticed a mage of his caliber arrive nearby. In fact, it was almost like he just appeared there. And not too long afterwards, the Emperor's Essence had been completely drained. The pure horror of what was happening nearly caused Elakashi to break down right there. But, there was an aura that spread around the city that had a comforting effect. Elakashi ran into the palace grounds where she saw an archmage, however this wasn't the same one she sensed earlier. Assuming this was the source of her sudden calmness, Elakashi said to him, "I believe that the Emperor.....is dead."

Inside the Palace, Adelina

Adelina understood the orders of Caimus and how important this day was. She nodded her head and sprinted into the palace grounds, where two people stood. She recognized one man as the source of a voice she heard while she was leaving, and said "The Emperor did say something about a Sage. I'm assuming you're the one he's talking about. His Majesty is inside the palace, with the Empress."
Last edited by Asardia on Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Wait wait wai... FUCK!"

5pb
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby 5pb » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:17 am

Kishi, Ayano, and Ira

Kishi used his sensory abilities to look at the False gods and gauged their power. It was prominent, but it was concentrated. He didn't think much of it and almost completely ignored the essence located in the cores. He looked over towards the other mages who all had noticed who he was, "Yes, I am the Knight in Chains, and at the moment I do not care who you are. We need to take care of the creatures ahead of us."

Ayano summoned a sword from her hidden armory held it outwards towards the false gods. It wreathed itself in pure magic essence, glowing a blue color. Ira reached out into a void and pulled back a long blade, it was cracked all along the blade and the edge was jagged. It was swathed in a deep red flame, and burned very brightly. Ira was currently using his own power so the flames shrank immediately after they formed.

Izayoi and Lili

The beasts attacked Izayoi, one of them attempted to eat him, which he found awfully funny. The other attempted to slam him into a pit of electricity. He had to deal with them one at a time, for the decoy he let the gauntlet shatter as it approached the creature's mouth, causing crystal shards to fly out in all directions. He then rotated his body mid-air and countered the dark beast. Just before he made contact a rubber glove formed on both hand, "Come on sparky, let's play!" He grabbed the dark beast by its claws and threw it down towards the ground with a force that was nearly equivalent to terminal velocity.

Arashi

He was met by the newest member of the Black Phoenix, he didn't know that but the young girl had an air of trust around her. "The emperor doesn't seem to be here anymore. I think it may be too late. Young knight, can you tell me to the emperor's exact location? I do not have time to wander the palace," he spoke in a calm and charming voice, everything about him gave an air of trustworthiness.
Last edited by 5pb on Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:04 pm

Augustus Yatesen
Kalingway

Augustus rode into the front gates of Kalingway and looked around at the chaos that currently reigned in the city. His face grimaced as he smelled what could only be described as an army of rotting fish, but he knew what happened here. Some people ran from the city and starting spreading the word about what was happening in the capital. At first Augustus thought they were simply some mentally ill villagers having an episode, but decided to check it out for himself, and now that he was here he saw it for all it was. "By the gods...." he journeyed further into the city towards the palace hoping to find some sort of sense in this madness.

He rode through the streets on his horse, ready to take on whatever had caused this. He didn't find them, but he did see a few dead bodies scattered about as he grew nearer to the Palace, some of them looking like they had been killed twice with the injuries on them. Could they have been undead? Augustus quickly dismissed the thought, the Black Phoenix knew of no groups that could resurrected people on this scale this fast. He hoped he was right as he drew nearer to the palace. He dismounted his horse on front of the palace noticing a large amount of the dead, and attempted to get to the gate without dirtying his boots with blood. He knocked on it loudly seeing that the guards have been taken out as well. "Hello? Is Anyone still alive in there? I am Augustus Yatesen of the Black Phoenix and I demand to know what's going on!"
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:38 pm

Atkemri wrote:
Augustus Yatesen
Kalingway

Augustus rode into the front gates of Kalingway and looked around at the chaos that currently reigned in the city. His face grimaced as he smelled what could only be described as an army of rotting fish, but he knew what happened here. Some people ran from the city and starting spreading the word about what was happening in the capital. At first, Augustus thought they were simply some mentally ill villagers having an episode but decided to check it out for himself, and now that he was here he saw it for all it was. "By the gods...." he journeyed further into the city towards the palace hoping to find some sort of sense in this madness.

He rode through the streets on his horse, ready to take on whatever had caused this. He didn't find them, but he did see a few dead bodies scattered about as he grew nearer to the Palace, some of them looking like they had been killed twice with the injuries on them. Could they have been undead? Augustus quickly dismissed the thought, the Black Phoenix knew of no groups that could resurrect people on this scale this fast. He hoped he was right as he drew nearer to the palace. He dismounted his horse in front of the palace noticing a large amount of the dead and attempted to get to the gate without dirtying his boots with blood. He knocked on it loudly seeing that the guards have been taken out as well. "Hello? Is Anyone still alive in there? I am Augustus Yatesen of the Black Phoenix and I demand to know what's going on!"

Requiem

A young girl slammed into the man's side. She fell back onto the ground into a pool of blood. She glanced up to see she recognized the man, one of the Black Phoenix. "Augustus! You need to come quickly! I think-" She was cut off by a shuddering sob. Tears were streaming down her face. "I think they're in trouble... Caimus, the Emperor, the remainder of the Black Phoenix, all of them!" She spoke quickly and panickedly.

Jakob

"Very well. Come then." He guided Azami through the same door they had went through whilst in the real world, but this time, they ended up in the room that they should have arrived in the first time through. "Feel free to wander the manor. Many of us are out at the moment, but I'd recommend locating a room to claim as your own. There's quite a few open on the upper floors. To put it simply: Make yourself at home." With that, he turned on his heel and began to walk away.

I prefer she/they pronouns, and I enjoy not having to debate people over whether or not they should respect that. If they/them pronouns aren't something you're cool with, just use she/her. Thanks! -That same idiot, 2020

Without further ado:

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:12 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:
Atkemri wrote:
Augustus Yatesen
Kalingway

Augustus rode into the front gates of Kalingway and looked around at the chaos that currently reigned in the city. His face grimaced as he smelled what could only be described as an army of rotting fish, but he knew what happened here. Some people ran from the city and starting spreading the word about what was happening in the capital. At first, Augustus thought they were simply some mentally ill villagers having an episode but decided to check it out for himself, and now that he was here he saw it for all it was. "By the gods...." he journeyed further into the city towards the palace hoping to find some sort of sense in this madness.

He rode through the streets on his horse, ready to take on whatever had caused this. He didn't find them, but he did see a few dead bodies scattered about as he grew nearer to the Palace, some of them looking like they had been killed twice with the injuries on them. Could they have been undead? Augustus quickly dismissed the thought, the Black Phoenix knew of no groups that could resurrect people on this scale this fast. He hoped he was right as he drew nearer to the palace. He dismounted his horse in front of the palace noticing a large amount of the dead and attempted to get to the gate without dirtying his boots with blood. He knocked on it loudly seeing that the guards have been taken out as well. "Hello? Is Anyone still alive in there? I am Augustus Yatesen of the Black Phoenix and I demand to know what's going on!"

Requiem

A young girl slammed into the man's side. She fell back onto the ground into a pool of blood. She glanced up to see she recognized the man, one of the Black Phoenix. "Augustus! You need to come quickly! I think-" She was cut off by a shuddering sob. Tears were streaming down her face. "I think they're in trouble... Caimus, the Emperor, the remainder of the Black Phoenix, all of them!" She spoke quickly and panickedly.

Jakob

"Very well. Come then." He guided Azami through the same door they had went through whilst in the real world, but this time, they ended up in the room that they should have arrived in the first time through. "Feel free to wander the manor. Many of us are out at the moment, but I'd recommend locating a room to claim as your own. There's quite a few open on the upper floors. To put it simply: Make yourself at home." With that, he turned on his heel and began to walk away.

Augustus Yatesen
Kalingway

Augustus helped the girl to her feet, being sure to keep himself clear of blood. "I need you to compose yourself. Where are the rest of them and what exactly are they up against." Augustus grabbed the girl by the wrist and took her to his horse "Please get on the horse. I can assume you know their general direction, yes?"
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Haedros 92712
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Haedros 92712 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:40 pm

Atkemri wrote:
Haedros 92712 wrote:
Requiem

Jakob

Augustus Yatesen
Kalingway

Augustus helped the girl to her feet, being sure to keep himself clear of blood. "I need you to compose yourself. Where are the rest of them and what exactly are they up against." Augustus grabbed the girl by the wrist and took her to his horse "Please get on the horse. I can assume you know their general direction, yes?"

Requiem
She nodded, still clearly panicking. She pointed in the general direction of the way she had exited the palace grounds. "T-that way..."

Morgan

A hard fought battle, he had mobilized. Only for a short while had he fought, however, before he found that the battle was... won? Morgan vanished the remaining blades in his arsenal, and then began to walk back to the castle, a foreboding feeling brewing in his gut.

Argus

Argus sat atop the roof of the palace, staring down at everyone below. "Pathetic... I can only assume the hasty retreat means they accomplished their goal. The Emperor is likely dead... hm. Makes my life that little bit easier."

Caimus

His weak limbs dragging, he entered the room where the Emperor had been seen last. His eyes widened. His breath caught in his throat. Noburo Allegrodo... was dead. He had failed. "Gods..." He grimaced. Slamming his fist to the wall, he cried out with all the force in his body, the grief and despair of failure. "DAMMIT!"

Without further ado:

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:32 pm

Haedros 92712 wrote:[spoiler]
Atkemri wrote:
Augustus Yatesen
Kalingway

Requiem
She nodded, still clearly panicking. She pointed in the general direction of the way she had exited the palace grounds. "T-that way..."

Morgan

A hard fought battle, he had mobilized. Only for a short while had he fought, however, before he found that the battle was... won? Morgan vanished the remaining blades in his arsenal, and then began to walk back to the castle, a foreboding feeling brewing in his gut.

Argus

Argus sat atop the roof of the palace, staring down at everyone below. "Pathetic... I can only assume the hasty retreat means they accomplished their goal. The Emperor is likely dead... hm. Makes my life that little bit easier."

Caimus

His weak limbs dragging, he entered the room where the Emperor had been seen last. His eyes widened. His breath caught in his throat. Noburo Allegrodo... was dead. He had failed. "Gods..." He grimaced. Slamming his fist to the wall, he cried out with all the force in his body, the grief and despair of failure. "DAMMIT!"
[/spoiler]
Augustus Yatesen
Kalingway

"Thank you, your service to the Commonwealth will certainly not be forgotten. Now run, the city isn't safe for a civilian like yourself. Get everyone you possibly can out with you. It you see someone suspicious, run the other way and tell a Phoenix Knight if you can find one." With that Augustus rode off in the direction that he was pointed in. Dammed Emperor, with his shoddy threat prevention. How could any ruler let this happen? I might have to depose him tonight Augustus rode on with determination in his eyes. He wouldn't let the city fall tonight.

He finally arrived at the destination the woman pointed him to, ready to face whatever abomination is waiting for him.
Last edited by Atkemri on Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse