NATION

PASSWORD

NSPolandball 3: Return Of The Countryballs (4 YEARS!)

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should be the next thread's title be?

The Countryball Strikes Back!
23%
Now with more Poland!
14%
AKA The Eternal Polandball Thread
8%
The Most Balls You'll Ever See on NationStates
53%
Other
2%

Total votes : 1657

Intercosmos
Attaché

Founded: Jun 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Intercosmos » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:41 am

Newark Aristocracy wrote:Can someone do a COUNTRYBALL of my nation with a ghost Monarch Republic ball fighting together against a WW2 era Japan ball (Kohania) and a Brazilstan ball.
The Brazilstan ball can use any flag you want.

Album:https://imgur.com/a/RWdzZsV

Comic:
The Intercosmical Empire, or simply, Intercosmos,
IC year is 20019

A Tier 12, Level 11 and Type 11 civilization, according to this index.

Rezmaeristan
Envoy

Founded: Nov 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezmaeristan » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:59 am

Another Rezmaeristanball. Do you think it looks better with or without an eyepatch?

Also, request: Draw Rezmaeristanball in a Tanvest(our ruling party's paramilitary) uniform. Here's a pic of the uniform:

(I know this looks like mspaint but it gives you an idea of how they look)
Last edited by Rezmaeristan on Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro:Cultural Nationalism, Traditionalism, Workers' Rights, Fascism, Legal Equality, Limited Immigration, Environment
Anti:Capitalism, Communism, Globalism, Progressivism, Mass Immigration, Imperialism, Equality of Outcome,
Rezmaeristan mostly represents my views, but in some ways represents stereotypes of fascist countries.
A South-Central Asian national syndicalist elected monarchy, isolated by mountains and deserts.
✠ (Put this in your Signature if you are a Fascist Nation!)
"Neither left, nor right, nor even center" - Official position of the Mouvement Populaire de la Revolution

I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family
Forum posts are non-canon if they conflict with the Factbook.
Accidental policies: No Sports

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Batavia » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:49 am

New Transeurasia wrote:this took me so long to make, but its a map of europe in New Transeurasia's universe
(Image)
For NT and Britain/Ireland, i put individual provinces/countries instead of the whole nation

Gib East Germany back
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Bialogorsk
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bialogorsk » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:30 pm

(Hey guys, Oranje here again. Or Naru, or Harmoor, or Kro, however t'hell ya know me by- I've kinda forgotten about NS for a while through exam pressure and all that. But, armed with a new althist idea, I've decided to try to get back into this thing, so have a smol shltpost I made a while back as I try to bring myself to write some factbooks
Even though I have even more exams in February, so it's only a matter of time till this dies too.
I am not a smart man.
Skeet Skeet.)
19'Tʜᴇ Lᴏɴɢ Mᴀʀᴄʜ'94
The Confederation of Bialogorsk at the Amur
War|Tension|Peace
Federal republic of Sybiraks and Katorga convicts of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth once exiled to, and now living in the Russian Far East. Established a unique Identity based of the cosmopolitan Commonwealth and the Manchurian cultures, serving as a distinct identity from regular Russian, Manchurian and modern Polish.
Population: 9,983,000
Capital: Chabarowsk - 793,120
Anthem: Hymn Sybirakow
Area (In Square Kilometres): 1,025,000

Bialogorsk-themed Memes

Why can't we all just get along?
25% chance of beginner-tier RP, 75% chance of being unfunny and 100% of being obnoxious and uninformed. Skeet Skeet.
OOC: About me

New Transeurasia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:57 pm

The Batavia wrote:
New Transeurasia wrote:this took me so long to make, but its a map of europe in New Transeurasia's universe
(Image)
For NT and Britain/Ireland, i put individual provinces/countries instead of the whole nation

Gib East Germany back

EurasiaЕвразия欧亜ユーラシア
LIBERATE THE WORLD / DEMOCRACY AND PROSPERITY / FORGED BY MAN THEMSELF
Welcome to 2035. Tenth-light-speed spacecraft, overpopulation, abundance of resources, the tripolar cold war, and catgirls await.

ENN 欧亜囯家通訊社 Eurasian National News: S7 Airlines flight 661 makes emergency landing in Miiriney, RU after failed hijacking | CTVN 长春広播电視集団 Chángchūn Television Network: President Kuzma makes speech on plans for her 2nd term after re-election
MT-PMT gang
2k10s scenemo nation lol - honestly have no idea what to do with this anymore
NStats imprisoned on Proteus
trans rights! ♀ she/they
Background Music

The of Japan
Minister

Founded: Jul 30, 2016

Postby The of Japan » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:19 pm

Last edited by The of Japan on Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Texan Communist and Internationalist

Dawetid
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:49 pm

The of Japan wrote:

circle tool -100
There are some people that are there purely to oppose everything I say or do.
Samudera Darussalam wrote:Banned because all hail ban-hammer, the only true ruler and savior of this thread.

[REDACTED] wrote:Although, let's talk about your obsession with ŋ, k, and j.

Discord server has risen again. Come join!

The of Japan
Minister

Postby The of Japan » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:22 pm

Dawetid wrote:
The of Japan wrote:

circle tool -100

Apologies, it was old pic and i didnt realize i had used circle tool. plz forgib.
Last edited by The of Japan on Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:46 am

The of Japan wrote:

*calls up Excal*
Well, I’m read6 with my rifle, question is: is New Excalibus ready with his shot gun
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Intercosmos
Attaché

Founded: Jun 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Intercosmos » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:04 am

The of Japan wrote:

Album:https://imgur.com/a/RIgZyY0

Polandball:

Don't use the circle tool, please. People don't like it.
Also, we know when you use the circle tool.
Last edited by Intercosmos on Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Intercosmical Empire, or simply, Intercosmos,
IC year is 20019

A Tier 12, Level 11 and Type 11 civilization, according to this index.

New Transeurasia
Ambassador

Postby New Transeurasia » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:17 am

Am ready, this gun fires 14.21x80mm rounds(thats .559 cal for the people in OTL america)
Begone, circle tool users!
Last edited by New Transeurasia on Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
EurasiaЕвразия欧亜ユーラシア
Welcome to 2035. Tenth-light-speed spacecraft, overpopulation, abundance of resources, the tripolar cold war, and catgirls await.

ENN 欧亜囯家通訊社 Eurasian National News: S7 Airlines flight 661 makes emergency landing in Miiriney, RU after failed hijacking | CTVN 长春広播电視集団 Chángchūn Television Network: President Kuzma makes speech on plans for her 2nd term after re-election
MT-PMT gang
trans rights! ♀ she/they
Background Music

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:28 am

New Transeurasia wrote:Am ready, this gun fires 14.21x80mm rounds(thats .559 cal for the people in OTL america)
(Image)

No! Don't you know that killing is never the answer?

Now you will look at the sad face (with wonky eyes) and be sad.
The Treangolist Revival of La Paz de Los Ricos
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
The Tale These Islands Tell [PRIVATE|CLOSED] — [Chapter II - 02 April 2024]
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

New Transeurasia
Ambassador

Postby New Transeurasia » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:45 pm

EurasiaЕвразия欧亜ユーラシア

MT-PMT gang
trans rights! ♀ she/they
Background Music

New Excalibus
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:26 pm

New Transeurasia wrote:(Image)

no
circle tool is
f o r b i d d e n
✦ excal ✦
complicated signatures are for the weak.

The of Japan
Minister

Postby The of Japan » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:29 pm

The Biggles Syndicate
Diplomat

Founded: May 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Biggles Syndicate » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:47 pm

New Transeurasia wrote:Am ready, this gun fires 14.21x80mm rounds(thats .559 cal for the people in OTL america)
(Image)

You could shoot down a Star Destroyer with that thing, or make a hole the size of Rhode Island.

Danubian Peoples
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danubian Peoples » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:35 am

I'm back guys, with an art piece that will probably be my only one for the next month or so.

It shows an alt-hist version of Manchuria, formally the Empire of China, but it's de facto just OTL Manchukuo with a different flag and a power struggle. How it got here? Well, Following the creation of the Republic of China and the following war against the Qing, negotiations between Yuan Shikai, a talented, high-ranking member of the Qing's army and Republican leadership (namely Sun Wen) would occur, with the Republicans trying to get Yuan to defect. In OTL these negotiations would succeed, and Yuan and those under his command would switch sides, which gave the Republican forces the manpower and material they needed to defeat the Qing. However, in exchange for this, Sun Wen ceded the title of president to Yuan Shikai, and everything just went down from there. Yuan Shikai would proceed to make his position stronger, involve China in WW1, get the nation to agree with Japan's 21 Demands, and then go on to declare himself Emperor of the new Empire of China. Needless to say, the people weren't happy, and China then fell into pieces in what is now known as the Warlord Era.

Now that that OTL explanation is done, let us put up our first point of divergence (which from here on out will be written as POD). Let's say negotiations between Yuan and the Republicans break down, and he and his army remain on the Qing's side. Normally, this would lead to a drawn out war between the two as neither would have had any real advantage without someone changing sides and would tank China's well, everything come the war's conclusion, regardless of who comes on top. Now for our second PoD, which is that this conflict lasts short, maybe because of outside intervention, although the only source of that would be the Russians, and they'd only be willing to give stuff out come late 1917. Anyway, let's just say that I use my power as author of this alternate history to make it so that the Qing lose some key battles and are corralled into Manchuria. Here they get their bearings straight and manage to hold on to the land they have left, and by 1914 or so, they announce a ceasefire and force a temporary peace with the Republicans. Unfortunately the Qing going from great Asian nation to just Manchuria has a lot of even the most fervent loyalists lose faith in their child emperor, which besides having a toddler rule was kinda less than desired out of any head of state. So, just as in OTL, Yuan seizes the moment and declares himself the new Emperor, only this time replacing the Qing instead of the Republic(this is also where I got Manchuria's flag and name). He would just as in our timeline sell the nation to the Japanese (but even more this time), mainly in an effort to stabilize the free-falling government he left in the wake of his coup, among other things. All this happened by 1915 to early 1916. Yuan would just in our timeline die of a uremia come 1916, and this would lead to a power struggle. The Japanese would to put up some pro-Japanese administrators to replace the now-dead emperor, but by 1922, 2 factions had grown to rival Japanese rule over the empire-in-name-only. These are, the Restorationists, led by a now resurgent wave of Qing loyalists, who want to put Puyi, the in line for Qing emperor at the time historically back on the throne, and the Abolitionists(gib better name), led by Zhang Zhoulin, who in OTL led the Fengtian Clique (Manchuria but warlord), a group of opportunistic members of the government who want to throw out the old monarchic system and put themselves in power. both of these factions also pose a threat to the Japanese presence in Manchuria, as such is their nature when competing with a pro-Japanese administration, although both factions are willing to cooperate with the Japanese if the situation calls for it.

Please do criticize.
NS stats are not used.
This nation does not reflect my IRL views on anything.
Sorry for any mistakes I make with regards to history while roleplaying in historical RPs. Also I am not a qualified historian or academic. None of the make-believe I do is likely to stand up to academic scrutiny.

Valdez Islands is my puppet.

New Excalibus
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:41 am

Danubian Peoples wrote:I'm back guys, with an art piece that will probably be my only one for the next month or so.

It shows an alt-hist version of Manchuria, formally the Empire of China, but it's de facto just OTL Manchukuo with a different flag and a power struggle. How it got here? Well, Following the creation of the Republic of China and the following war against the Qing, negotiations between Yuan Shikai, a talented, high-ranking member of the Qing's army and Republican leadership (namely Sun Wen) would occur, with the Republicans trying to get Yuan to defect. In OTL these negotiations would succeed, and Yuan and those under his command would switch sides, which gave the Republican forces the manpower and material they needed to defeat the Qing. However, in exchange for this, Sun Wen ceded the title of president to Yuan Shikai, and everything just went down from there. Yuan Shikai would proceed to make his position stronger, involve China in WW1, get the nation to agree with Japan's 21 Demands, and then go on to declare himself Emperor of the new Empire of China. Needless to say, the people weren't happy, and China then fell into pieces in what is now known as the Warlord Era.

Now that that OTL explanation is done, let us put up our first point of divergence (which from here on out will be written as POD). Let's say negotiations between Yuan and the Republicans break down, and he and his army remain on the Qing's side. Normally, this would lead to a drawn out war between the two as neither would have had any real advantage without someone changing sides and would tank China's well, everything come the war's conclusion, regardless of who comes on top. Now for our second PoD, which is that this conflict lasts short, maybe because of outside intervention, although the only source of that would be the Russians, and they'd only be willing to give stuff out come late 1917. Anyway, let's just say that I use my power as author of this alternate history to make it so that the Qing lose some key battles and are corralled into Manchuria. Here they get their bearings straight and manage to hold on to the land they have left, and by 1914 or so, they announce a ceasefire and force a temporary peace with the Republicans. Unfortunately the Qing going from great Asian nation to just Manchuria has a lot of even the most fervent loyalists lose faith in their child emperor, which besides having a toddler rule was kinda less than desired out of any head of state. So, just as in OTL, Yuan seizes the moment and declares himself the new Emperor, only this time replacing the Qing instead of the Republic(this is also where I got Manchuria's flag and name). He would just as in our timeline sell the nation to the Japanese (but even more this time), mainly in an effort to stabilize the free-falling government he left in the wake of his coup, among other things. All this happened by 1915 to early 1916. Yuan would just in our timeline die of a uremia come 1916, and this would lead to a power struggle. The Japanese would to put up some pro-Japanese administrators to replace the now-dead emperor, but by 1922, 2 factions had grown to rival Japanese rule over the empire-in-name-only. These are, the Restorationists, led by a now resurgent wave of Qing loyalists, who want to put Puyi, the in line for Qing emperor at the time historically back on the throne, and the Abolitionists(gib better name), led by Zhang Zhoulin, who in OTL led the Fengtian Clique (Manchuria but warlord), a group of opportunistic members of the government who want to throw out the old monarchic system and put themselves in power. both of these factions also pose a threat to the Japanese presence in Manchuria, as such is their nature when competing with a pro-Japanese administration, although both factions are willing to cooperate with the Japanese if the situation calls for it.

Please do criticize.

Just one thing: How on earth would anyone guess

✦ excal ✦
complicated signatures are for the weak.

Chadlai
Attaché

Founded: Sep 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Chadlai » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:33 pm

me: *comes back*
everyone: *i g n o r e s*
this nation is inactive. also a lot of my old non-nspb forum posts are cringe.

It doesn’t matter your gender, race, or sexual orientation, people are people. We are all people and should all accept each other.

Usually, my nation's choices do not resemble my political views.
In real life, I'm a libertarian/somewhat conservative boi (lmao how much this has changed. I moved WAAAAY to the LEFT lollll) from the great state of Ohio. Again, the choices of my nation do not entirely resemble my political views, but I should add that I wasn't trying to take a super ultra realistic approach when I wrote my factbook.

American-Canadian Federation
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby American-Canadian Federation » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:37 pm

can anyone draw my countryball please? i don't have Ms Paint and Paint 3D sucks
Federal Party
Democratic Party
Republican Party
Xecrist Party
An alternative universe where the USA and Canada united under the Ontario Pact, and much more.
OOC is my game and IC is my shame
TESNA NEWS NETWORK: German Empire sends Roses over to France, welcome Brazil to the L.O.N! Sealand confirmed to be registered as a country as referendum results come out, Spain signs trade agreement with Algeria, stone discovered under Australia's capital has been confirmed to be at least 2 million years old, investigation continues to who made it, Cuba makes the Caribbean Union after referendum results say "Yes".

Sefy the Great
Diplomat

Founded: May 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:10 pm

American-Canadian Federation wrote:can anyone draw my countryball please? i don't have Ms Paint and Paint 3D sucks

i can't upload it where i am,you'll be waiting until 4:00 PM Brisbane time before you see it.
A 12.7 civilization, according to this index.

Motto is "All shall be well, and all matter of things shall be well." but it didn't fit.
reworking history, please wait...

Danubian Peoples
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Danubian Peoples » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:05 pm

American-Canadian Federation wrote:can anyone draw my countryball please? i don't have Ms Paint and Paint 3D sucks

Done. And did you notice?
Last edited by Danubian Peoples on Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NS stats are not used.
Sorry for any mistakes I make with regards to history while roleplaying in historical RPs. Also I am not a qualified historian or academic. None of the make-believe I do is likely to stand up to academic scrutiny.

Chadlai
Attaché

Founded: Sep 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Chadlai » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:04 pm

am i irrelevant now :eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:
this nation is inactive. also a lot of my old non-nspb forum posts are cringe.

It doesn’t matter your gender, race, or sexual orientation, people are people. We are all people and should all accept each other.

Usually, my nation's choices do not resemble my political views.
In real life, I'm a libertarian/somewhat conservative boi (lmao how much this has changed. I moved WAAAAY to the LEFT lollll) from the great state of Ohio. Again, the choices of my nation do not entirely resemble my political views, but I should add that I wasn't trying to take a super ultra realistic approach when I wrote my factbook.

Dawetid
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dawetid » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:31 am

Hello, could I make a request?
Cloudy/rainy weather, my nation wearing a WW2 helmet, carrying Thompson, with the quote:
“When injustice is law, rebellion is duty.”

Thanks!
There are some people that are there purely to oppose everything I say or do.
Samudera Darussalam wrote:Banned because all hail ban-hammer, the only true ruler and savior of this thread.

[REDACTED] wrote:Although, let's talk about your obsession with ŋ, k, and j.

Discord server has risen again. Come join!

Danubian Peoples
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Danubian Peoples » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:54 am

Dawetid wrote:Hello, could I make a request?
Cloudy/rainy weather, my nation wearing a WW2 helmet, carrying Thompson, with the quote:
“When injustice is law, rebellion is duty.”

Thanks!

First of all which flag? You've switched it around like a dozen times already. Should i use the Taiwan with different star? The flag you're currently using? The one which was just a Chinese character on a brown background?
Secondly, I may not be able to do your request right now, even if you respond to my query as expediently as possible. Sorry in advance.
NS stats are not used.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction